[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Never marry a nonvirgin
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: asiatpaj.png (571 KB, 720x585) Image search: [Google]
asiatpaj.png
571 KB, 720x585
A girl's virginity is extremely important to her and the person who takes it will forever hold a special place in her heart. By investing in any kind of romantic relationship with a non-virgin girl, you're cucking yourself because she will always think about the guy who took her virginity.

Take me as an example. I took the virginity of this nerdy asian girl back in HS. She didn't use makeup and was socially inept meaning no guy wanted her but I pumped and dumped her when drunk. I literally threw her out like a dirty whore after I was done and that was it. We still remained "friends" though and she kept obsessing over me for years. The time came when she started working out, fix her fashion, use make-up and suddenly she was a 6/10 qt asian and within no time she had a bf. This bf is in every way more attractive than me but sh keeps lusting for my dick and always eyefuck me when we're together. I recall a few weeks ago we were at the same party and she sat down next to me and started stroking my thigh while her cuck bf sat on the other side of the table trying to ignore what was happening. Keep in mind he's a semi-Chad and I'm your typical /r9k/-poster yet I could've probably fucked her right there in front of him. We hold a special bond that he and her could never have.

TLDR; girls will always lust for the guy who took their virginity no matter what
>>
If I put it in, lost my erection after less than a minute and pulled out did I still take her virginity?
Or does it have to be an amazing sex she really enjoyed for this to work?
>>
>>25084043
Nope just sex. How can she know if the sex was good or bad if she was a virgin? Fuck I don't even think it has to be sex as long as it's the first time she is naked in front of a guy and touced by him. It's such a very special moment for her that follows her the entire life.

Think about how big of a deal we guys make out of our virginity and it's basically no investment. For girls it's massive, it's the first time she has given herself to a man and she is all yours, for the rest of her life, she belongs to you.
>>
>>25084085
well this makes no sense to me it's bs
some autist premature ejaculator wastes her time and just because he's her first she'll be obsessed with him?
the way I see it, I just failed her completely and then she probably found some chad to fuck her senseless
if anything I wish I had never had any sex with her, it's less embarrassing than being compared to the functional dudes she definitely fucked after me
I seriously want to die in my sleep tonight
>>
>>25084141
Do you have any contact with her? You sure you was her first one? Fucking write to her right now and tell her to come over and she will. You own her.
>>
>>25083934
>typical r9k poster has had sex with asian virgin qt

Guess I need a new site
>>
>>25084177
Last time I saw her was a year ago, we broke up 2 and a half years ago.
She didn't give me any "I want to fuck you" vibes, she was cold and distant so I just gave up trying to get her back.
>>
>>25083934
I once took a girls virginity and my experience could not be further from this. In no way does she lust after me. But at the same time she is still obsessed with her ex's because she's like the clingiest girl I know. So if I took the clingiest girls virginity and she had 0 lust for me (even though we are good friends) I'd day your theory is debunked.
>>
>>25084187
She wasn't a qt she was a 2/10 ugly shit with no friends.

>>25084248
>>25084306
And you're SURE they were virgins? Girls often lie about their virginity or think that it doesn't count because blabla. If they had given a blowjob or been naked with a guy before it might not work.
>>
>>25084354
100% sure. It was like her second week in college and her friend said she wanted to lose her virginity that night. And I fucked her friend that night too.
>>
Hahahaha holy fuck, robots' perception of reality are so warped, it's insane
>>
>>25084454
How the fuck does that make you 100% sure...
>>
this thread is sad
>>
>>25083934
why do you guys all think losing your virginity is the best thing to ever happen to us? mine went like this
>said he wasn't a virgin
>clearly was
>tiny meat
>uncomfortable as shit
>he didn't know how to thrust really
>just felt weird and not at all arousing
>"wow you're so tight!"
>>
File: nada al ahdal qt.jpg (29 KB, 478x346) Image search: [Google]
nada al ahdal qt.jpg
29 KB, 478x346
>>25085678
non-virgin girls make shit ltrs
>>
this only makes sense if it was a wonderful experience and you treated her right. a LOT of girls complain about losing their virginity to a loser and regret it.
>>
>>25085786
...didn't they kill that little girl?
>>
File: 3_b.jpg (141 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
3_b.jpg
141 KB, 640x360
>>25086448
she is alive, and no longer a pre-pubescent loli qt. A shame little girls turn into disgusting adult women
>>
>>25083934
>A girl's virginity is extremely important to her and the person who takes it will forever hold a special place in her heart

People who believe this should immediately commit suicide to avoid the disappointment of the real world.
>>
>>25083934
What if she has been eaten out and came hard from it but remained a virgin?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.