[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>need a break from my vidya session so I go take a shit >Write
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: taaw.jpg (167 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
taaw.jpg
167 KB, 1280x720
>need a break from my vidya session so I go take a shit
>Write down some bullshit to make a thread on r9k while on the toilet
>It's a thinly veiled bait thread
>>>25132725
>Anyone with an IQ over 80 should see that this is just bait
>Check hours later if someone actually responded
>the thread has 180+ replies

Fucking tip top kek you people are easier triggered than tumblr

Also I gave some of you pathetic shits a boner or something while I was shitting out of my fat fucking NEET ass lmao

1. If you are one of the faggots actually asking me to be your girlfriend, you are the most pathetic shits in existence desu. Especially the guy who posted his mail adress

2. If you posted in the thread to hate on me, chill the fuck down. Stop responding so much to these threads. Your attention is all the power "fembots" have. So stop giving them that.

PS: Please enjoy my masterful paint skills
>>
>>25139541
Ehh.

Good job, I guess?

Some one have that gold star thingie that says "you tried" on it? Give it to OP.
>>
>>25139541
Nice one OP.

Fucking genius
>>
i replied to the thread because i saw someone brought up ps4. i'm not used to having console discussions on /r9k/, so thanks OP
>>
>>25139541
Why must you misuse misaki:(
>>
File: Sodom and Gomarrah, John Martin.jpg (1017 KB, 2863x1830) Image search: [Google]
Sodom and Gomarrah, John Martin.jpg
1017 KB, 2863x1830
OP
why
do
you
care
>>
>>25139799
Yeah I just read your post, you are kinda ok I guess. I also have a PS4. Still stop posting in those fucking threads dipshit

>>25139810
I was looking for some random anime slut to make your pathetic dicks hard and the only anime I really know is NHK, so I googled Misaki but I got only pics of that bitch instead. But she did her job pretty well too
>>
>>25139863
>I was looking for some random anime slut to make your pathetic dicks hard
Thats pretty fucking gay.You're pretty fucking faggy. Wear a dress for us, fag. Post pics.
>>
>>25139541
kek you got me OP. I actually thought you were a real femanon and got pissed. lmao nice one though.
>>
>>25139863
what kind of vidya do you actually play?
>>
>>25139541
>makes a second thread to bask to hurt the confidence of manchildren
>get another 180 replies
What a madman you are, OP.
>>
I'd call you a fag but the truth is you're right, /r9k/ is retarded and can't tell that fembot threads are obviously made to troll.

you're still a fag though
>>
You literally just have to make people think you're female to get 100+ replies. No original content. Just attract thirsty beta-cucks.
>>
>>25139988
Fucking bloodborne my man
>>
Also guys I have a plan that will blow your fucking minds.

I will post one of these shit fembot threads from now on every single fucking day. Maybe one, maybe two. Maybe more. Sometimes with a trip, sometimes not. Always with a different gay ass text and some bait pic.

So the next time your thirsty beta ass gets into one of these threads and asks if I will be your gf, you will know that there is a high chance that it's me. The male NEET that made this thread while he shat out his lunch.

Screencap this post and post it into every fembot thread. So that everybody knows that It's probably me. Your shitting friend. Maybe this will stop your faggots from giving these bait threads so much attention.

You can do the same. The more of you guys do this, the higher the chance is that there is actually a male that makes this thread.

As I said, screencap this and we can stop this shit for good.

I'm the hero this board needs desu.
>>
>>25140269
You must be high off your own shit stink. Calm down, you did an okay ruse, don't ruin it with ego inflating bullshit. Damn.
>>
>>25140269
Alright, you're on.
>>
>>25140335
Yeah I havent slept in 35 hours or so but still why not?

It's better than this SHU SHU Roastie bullshit that bumps the thread.

With my idea you can at least remind these replying faggots that there isn't some magical anime girl on the other end. It's me.
>>
dont forget to post it in any of these threads

fembot feels, fembots only, it doesent matter

Also give it to other robots so it spreads

I will do the rest
>>
>>25140158
was there anything that made the game significantly better than demon's souls? i never could get into demon's souls so didn't spend too much time with bloodborne. games that follow that mega man sense of difficulty and punishment just aren't that fun. forcing the player to memorize exactly how a level plays out and exactly how each encounter unravels isn't that fun, just like it's not fun in mega man to be killed by offscreen enemies. it's just artificial difficulty to me
>>
>>25140549
I played Demons Souls, Dark Souls 1 and 2 and Bloodborne. I had the least amount of fun with Demons Souls because it was just annoying. Also I didn't like the level design.

Bloodborne is miles better in my opinion. It's also easier to get into. You still have to concentrate a bit in the first hour or so, but I would still recommend giving it a shot. It's not THAT hard. It's not trial and error or anything. You can do it senpai.
>>
>>25140679
my experience with demon's souls was that it was trial and error and i just don't like that formula in video games personally. then again that was almost 7 years ago so i might not remember the game that clearly. it was enough for me not to try dark souls or bloodborne.

what was annoying with demon's souls that wasn't present in dark souls i/ii and bloodborne?
>>
>>25140679
What about Bloodborne is an improvement over DS1 or DS2? My favorite of the series is DS1, and I didn't like Bloodborne too much when I had a chance to play it (I only got to try it for about 2 hours though). People keep saying it's hot shit though, so I wonder if I should pick it up.

I miss taking a quick sippy before getting annihilated by a boss. Don't you lose non-regenerating humanity or someshit in Bloodborne?
>>
>>25140883
Thats hard to explain. I don't know how deep you got into Demon's Souls.

For one there are some levels that are just confusing, like the prison or the swamp. You don't know where the fuck you have to go. In Bloodborne, you will have a great feeling for the level and rarely get lost

Also Bloodborne is much faster than the Souls games. You aren't immeadiately fucked when you make one mistake, you can still save your life by rolling away from the enemy or the trap.

There's no cheap shit in bloodborne like this rolling ball that comes from behind in the first level of demons souls.

It's generally easier and there are more shortcuts. It's not as punishing as Demons Souls.

I don't know if it's your thing, but if you already have a PS4 at least rent it or something. I'm not a big fan of Demon's Souls but Bloodborne is one of the best games I ever played.

What other games do you like? Maybe it's easier to tell you if Bloodborne is your thing when I know what you like.
>>
>>25140981
It really is a matter of taste. Dark Souls 1 is a great game too.

I think the greatest strength of bloodborne is how quick everything is. You can't get behind your shield anymore, you have to roll around like a mad man and get acitve. I love that. Also there are no really bad levels. Most people (including me) don't like the levels that come after Ornstein & Smough in Dark Souls 1. Bloodborne on the other hand is one amazing area after other until the end.

You don't have humanity in bloodborne.

If you have a PS4 and even remotely like dark souls, you MUST pick up Bloodborne. If you don't have a PS4, it's probably not worth it.
>>
>>25141023
i mainly play fps games, survival horror, open world games, platformers and tactical rpgs. i play shmups quite a bit as well if i don't have much time, and i'll also play just about any game if it's co-op. for instance, diablo 3 isn't a game i'll play by myself but if there's 3 other people who want to go play, i'll hop in.

i'm just waiting for system shock 1 and 3, as well as cyberpunk 2077, shenmue 3, deus ex, uncharted 4, valkyria chronicles remaster and azure revolution. firewatch has me kind of interested, and so does ratchet and clank and no man's sky, but i want to know a bit more about how those games turn out before i get too hyped
>>
>>25141373
i'm also kind of curious how the VR headset will turn out, now that i think about it. i was one of the poor children who had their parents buy a virtual boy for them when it was (briefly) relevant and since i've had that experience with that piece of shit, VR headsets are something that i don't trust.
>>
>>25141373
Solid fucking taste friendo. My gut tells me you should give bloodborne a shot.
>>
>>25139541
be my girlfriend pls pls
>>
>>25140549
>>25140679
>>25140883
>>25140981
>>25141023
>>25141135
>>25141373
I think this is the first time I see a discussion about bloodborne on 4chan that doesen't get derailed by PCfriends and console warriors. Nice.
>>
here, have my reddit gold
>>
File: 111.jpg (80 KB, 576x548) Image search: [Google]
111.jpg
80 KB, 576x548
>>25139541
god tier bait to be real honest familia, I do the same apart from I post before I sleep. Comfy feels reading triggered randoms in the morning
theres still retards who can't spot my writing style
>>
Fucking /devilish/ OP
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.