[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we have a cheating thread please? I literally do not know
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 146
Thread images: 11
File: FB_IMG_1450667125832.jpg (30 KB, 593x376) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1450667125832.jpg
30 KB, 593x376
Can we have a cheating thread please? I literally do not know why people cheat. Like if you want to fuck someone else why is it so fucking hard to just break up with your partner? You obviously don't care about them, so even some shitty breakup text would be enough to suffice. Do you not feel like absolute scum and feel like you should die? I'm a kv, but I could never imagine toying with someone's feelings like that, and it just makes me so mad when my normie friends tell me about when they cheat on their gf or of they're talking to a girl that already has a bf and she's just like sending them nudes and shit. It really makes me want to tell the other person so fucking bad.

Girls will constantly talk to other guys in a flirty context to "weigh their option" I guess? And then that same girl will upload a selfie with her bf with some gay caption like "omg he's so perfect I love him so much" after she just sent my friend some pics of her ass. I just don't fucking get it man. I'd feel so shitty fucking around with a girl that already has a bf. No one deserves that kind of treatment. It's different if you find out afterwards and the girl lied to you about having no bf, but you're seriously trash if you participate in adultery. I just don't have it in me to do that to someone. I honestly think that breaking up with them via text if you're really gonna do something with someone else and just can't wait is the respectable option to choose, but everyone is too fucking beta to do so. Could it also just be a case of humans being scum and the whole "hurrr I want to have my cake and eat it too" notion?

Tl;Dr, why are so many humans cheating scumbags, my fellow robots?
>>
>>25138571
I want to fuck both. I care about the relationship enough to want to keep it, but not enough to not get some new pussy.
>>
>eveything is black and white

I mean yeah cheating is shitty but it's a part of the human experience. Conflicting emotions, push and pull, zen shit like that you. But most people can control their surface desires.
>>
>>25138597
This

also cheating is a thrill to some people, fucking a girl in a relationship means that your sex is so amazing she is willing to risk her current boyfriend just for some dick
>>
>>25138571
REMINDER: ANYBODY WHO'S BEEN CHEATED ON IS BY DEFAULT A NORMIE AND THIS THREAD BELONGS TO >>>trash
>>
Sometimes I need something that my partner cannot provide in bed. From experience it's better to keep them in the dark about it than to outright state it. Men tend to overreact when you criticize their sexual performance.
>>
>>25138597
>>25138647

Congratulations on not being able to swallow your dignity and pride just to get some le ebin pussy XD hahhahahahahahhahaahh wow bro I wanna be just like you when I grow up and fuck all the bitches hahahhaahahahhahahhahahahahha
>>
>>25138782

Wow so you cheat because you literally are too afraid to have a talk with your partner? They're your partner, they're supposed to be understanding of you. You just sound like a fucking coward that doesn't deserve to be in a relationship. Why can't people like you just have one night stands? To think of the scum in this world that get to experience human affection but don't deserve it sickens me, meanwhile someone like me who would never cheat on anyone no matter what the circumstances can't even get a date because I'm socially retarded and even though girls think I'm attractive, they completely disregard me for this one sole reason. Fuck you.
>>
File: The mother and the bully.jpg (126 KB, 1309x313) Image search: [Google]
The mother and the bully.jpg
126 KB, 1309x313
It must be awful for both the son and the husband.
>>
>>25138861
Like I said before, men react like children when you try to talk to them about it, so I don't even try any more.
>>
>>25138955
Then why have sex with him in the first place?
>>
>>25138955
THEN GET A NEW FUCKING BOYFRIEND YOU FUCKING RETARD HOLY SHIT. GOD Damn I feel like I'm being trolled right now.
>>
>>25138861
>>25138955
As a guy that most women cheat on their boyfriends with, it's pretty much this. Most men overreact and go supreme beta, like showing up at their work crying and other cringeworthy shit like this. Most of you cucks shouldn't even belong in a relationship if you can't fulfill a woman's sexual needs anyway; the only love you deserve is your hand.
>>
>>25138955
and cheating cunts can't commit, like children. It's pottery, pure pottery.
>>
>>25138997
>>25138984
I'm not going to get a new boyfriend because of sex. The guy I'm currently with is an awesome dude that takes care of me in every way except sexually. Instead of looking for the perfect guy that doesn't exist, I'll just work around his shortcomings.
>>
>>25138861
just because you wouldn't cheat doesn't make you more deserving of having a partner. I'd wager anything you're also a whiny, incompetent NEET with no money and no sexual experience. you're probably even ugly. no one cares about loyalty from someone who has no other options.
>>
There is no greater thrill than cheating on your partner, will they find out? Will I ever tell them?When you do it, it just feels so damn great, like fucking your gf for the first time. Your heart is racing, you wanna vomit because you feel like shit, but then you just wanna do it over and over again to get that rush.
>>
>>25139017
0/10 bait faggot, the type of guys that girls cheat on their boyfriends with would never come to r9k
>>
>>25139068
So you're a man and bait. Got it.

If not, you're a sociopath and every r9k stereotype.
>>
White people are stupid OP.
They act like they're better than niggers, but in reality they're arguably worse when it comes to their sheer degeneracy.
Only upside is that they aren't as violent.
>>
>>25139131
I'm just passing through. I use to come here awhile ago. Stay mad, faggot.
>>
>>25139115
None of those are true actually, and I'm actually very attractive. There's a high chance your girlfriend finds me more attractive than she finds you. Not a manlet, blonde hair blue eyes master race and I lift 5 days a week. I'm just not a cheating scumbag so I'd spit in your gf's face and call her a slut
>>
>>25139147
>everything I don't like is bait
Don't let your autism flare up. There's nothing sociopathic about getting your sexual gratification elsewhere. I'm not trying to date my fuckbuddy or have any sort of romantic relationship with him. I' just using him to fulfill my needs while dating the guy I like. Much better than chasing a chad.
>>
>>25139192
Yeah... that face and physique you're over glorifying? I'll hang you upside down, drill holes into your cranium, and take your limbs off one-by-one with a bow saw while feeding you methamphetamines intravenously. Keep thinking you'll spit on someone's girl, faggot.
>>
>>25139303
edgy much?
>>
Since this thread is about cheating... http://cheatingonaloser.tumblr.com
If you had any faith in humanity, look at this shit and ask yourself why you go on. And don't worry, the cunt has proof that it's real on her blog. As if that wasn't enough, she gets fucking Paypal donations. People pay her to be a disgusting waste of life.
>>
>>25139245
Why can't you just masturbate you fucking whore
>>
>>25139343
Masturbation isn't the same as sex. Are you a virgin?
>>
>>25139068
>my actions are his fault
>women have agency
pick one

>>25139147
Probably real. This is woman logic.

>>25139245
>There's nothing sociopathic about being a selfish, compulsive liar
you for real here? This is why women deserve to be treated like children. Zero honor, zero accountability, zero restraint. This is how a spoiled child acts.

>there's nothing sociopathic about carrying on a relationship under a dishonest premise, because my feelings are more important that
Jesus I fucking hate cunts.

>>25139343
because that's not what she "wants" and there only justification a woman needs for doing something, is wanting it.
>>
File: 1441662991477.jpg (109 KB, 496x640) Image search: [Google]
1441662991477.jpg
109 KB, 496x640
The real issue is that the paradigm in which we equate emotional closeness with physical exclusivity only works in a vacuum (such as geographical isolation, religious beliefs, instilled ethnic/national pride in conservative moral vlaues, etc) and even then doesn't work as well as people would like to believe. People like to believe that they are somehow a special species, that our feelings of love and lust are more genuine and pure. It is a delusional belief to distract you from the reality that you are just another species of animal, at the mercy of your hormones, reacting to stimuli in your environment. This isn't a naturalistic fallacy, its what we are, and be it foolish to think that relationship exclusivity is ever guaranteed to work, and there is even one person reading this who isn't capable of cheating or being cheated on under certain conditions. Human beings as a species are neither purely a pair bonding nor tournament species, and individuals are fully capable of being both monogamous and promiscuous- the problem is when they feel like flipping back and forth between the two as if they can control it.

Rather than argue over which gender cheats more, all X are whores, the crumbling facade of monogamy is worth preserving, etc. lets just admit that this private sexual ownership paradigm of relationships, just does not work. The problem is, there isn't any other relationship paradigm that does work, you're left with chaos; anarchy: Cock carousels, hypergamy on steroids, polarization of Chads and men who rarely or never have sex and relationships. But this is reality... believing in the myth of monogamy in this day and age is utter nonsense, self-censorship, rose colored glasses, akin to believing that the bible or Quran is the word of God himself. I have no advice, other than don't get swept up in this wave of degeneracy, but don't count on anyone else not to.
>>
Cheated on my wife with her family member. Eventually we were found out and though things were forgiven, it's never sat well with me.
>>
>>25139363
Did you even read the original post you fucking retard? Also no shit it's not the same, but I was raised with the notion that we can't always have what we want.
>>
>>25139330
>White
Called it.
Why are white women such trash?
>>
>>25139245
Most of the threads here are bait. So you claim be real, sociopath. You have no shame yet you hide your true self to your man. What do you offer him?
>>
>>25139375
I agree.
Which is why we should legalize rape, pedophilia, incest, etc.
We're not special, all of these are natural (regardless of pseudoscience bullshit).
If it's good enough for nature it's good enough for us.
In fact, we should also stop all medical research, if we're meant to die we're meant to die, we need to stop artificially prolonging our own suffering.
>>
>>25139434
>What do you offer him?
I cook every night and keep our home clean. I offer emotional support and provide sexual gratification for him. He seems to be enjoying it.
>>
>>25139434
Why would she have to offer anything if he's treating her like a queen for sleeping around on him? Seriously, use your head. It's a win-win for her. Am I saying this is right? No.
>>
>>25139467
Socrates would agree with the medical part.
>>
>>25139475
You help me understand why someone would disfigure a woman with acid.
>>
>>25139497
Good.
We need to stop all this bullshit that only serves to separate us from mother nature.
Which reminds me, why are you on a device with internet capabilities?
We're no better than animals, therefore we don't deserve to live better.
You should be innawoods like I am.
>>
>>25139521
Watch that edge, kid
>>
>>25139475
Do you have children? Is it Chad's? Will your kids have no honor or humanity either?

You're such a stereotype. What brings you to this board?
>>
>>25139486
"hurrr I have no morals if thing is good for me fuck everyone else" people like you should be raped in prison for the rest of eternity
>>
File: addtowat.png (3 KB, 154x146) Image search: [Google]
addtowat.png
3 KB, 154x146
>>25139467
At first you sounded like ISIS
>>25139537
and then the Unabomber
>>
>>25139537
But technically we are living like animals since we are animals. Everything we make is natural because we are nature.
>>
>>25139556
>not having basic reading comprehension skills
Seriously, just kill yourself faggot.
>>
>>25139574
But this isn't natural, the only things that are natural are things not man-made, by definition.
I'm starting to think that you're not actually a naturalist, just a hypocrite.
>>
>>25139604
Are beaver dams natural? Destroy their evil beaver technology! Now!
>>
>>25139635
Beaver dams aren't man-made.
Are you retarded anon?
The only things we need are our hands and some very primitive tools and possibly a very primitive abode.
Anything more than that is unnatural, and therefore, objectively wrong.
>>
>>25139604
By idiotic definition. Why is one species considered above nature? We don't consider nests unnatural. We don't consider termite mounds unnatural. Why would we consider homo sapiens sapiens creations to be above nature?
>>
>>25139375
when cheating becomes soo much of a norm eventually people will realize polygamy is just part of who we are.

of course many will be jealous in a relationship with multiple partners, but its just the same as one partner.

you find the right ones that are all accepting

desu multiple partners would be awesome but i still feel that monogamy is the right way
>>
>>25139655
>We don't consider nests unnatural. We don't consider termite mounds unnatural.
Call me when nests allow the unnatural prolonging of diseased life, unnatural protection of weak individuals, unnatural suppression of the strong, and unnatural creation of wealth.
Anything that interferes with our natural being is unnatural.
If something is keeping me from killing you and raping your mother, unless you're bigger and stronger than me, it's unnatural, and wrong.
>>
File: 1326622855138.jpg (78 KB, 639x595) Image search: [Google]
1326622855138.jpg
78 KB, 639x595
A married woman wants to have sex with me. Apparently if you're good looking then being an arrogant, rude, quiet sperg is "mysterious" and "bad boy".

I met her husband and he's the SWEETEST guy ever. Like, holy fuck this man is a saint.

I have no faith in love.
>>
>>25139684
What about your face?
>>
>>25139684
And on this note, I personally greatly admire the Amish and the Africans for living as close to a natural lifestyle as is possible in our modern world.
Truly these are the best that humanity has to offer; the most natural, the strongest, the sturdiest, and most of all, the fiercest.
>>
>>25139700
How do you know she wants you?
I mean, what does she say? Or what is her body language?
>>
See, if polygamy was the norm, this wouldn't be an issue.
>>
>>25139700
Dubs of truth. Don't ever fall for the meme of "love." It's complete garbage.
>>
File: 14505506015889.webm (1 MB, 270x480) Image search: [Google]
14505506015889.webm
1 MB, 270x480
because I enjoy being a cuck
>>
>>25139684
>Call me when nests allow the unnatural prolonging of diseased life, unnatural protection of weak individuals
But that's exactly what they do. Nests and mounds allow the weaker to prolong their lives and flourish in an environment where they would be preyed upon. If a bird didn't make a nest, weaker chicks would die in an increased rate. Without mounds, weaker and slower termites wouldn't survive. Arbitrarily separating humans from other animals is foolish and egotistical. We are as natural as any other species
>>
>>25139548
I don't have kids and I don't chase chad. If my boyfriend wants kids in the future, we'll have kids. I just enjoy browsing 4chan and laughing at threads. Same as you.
>>
>>25139730
>How do you know she wants you?
Her friends straight up said so.
>I mean, what does she say?
"Wanna get fucked up at my house tonight and see what happens?"
>Or what is her body language?
Touching hair, touching me, laughing at shit I say which blatantly isn't funny, making sexual innuendos.

After grabbing her wrist to get her attention I got "No anon! I know you have savage lust, but not here!" as a tease
>>
>>25139782
>Nests and mounds allow the weaker to prolong their lives and flourish in an environment where they would be preyed upon.
Except not at all, nests and mounds are still vulnerable to predators.
The actual beings that prolong the lives of weaker individuals are the stronger individuals that protect them, not some chemical or formula.
If we truly want to be as natural as any other species, we cannot have these advanced technologies that unnaturally prolong the existence of weak individuals.
There should also be no government, as it gets in the way of much of our natural behavior (such as "rape" or "murder").
>>
>Idiots in this thread don't understand that any and all observable phenomena of the physical world in natural
>>
Why did my thread devolve into this fedora tier conversation about humanity and how we're all just animals
>>
>>25139841
And people who use medicine are still vulnerable to disease.
Once again, those chemicals and formulas were either found in our environment or created by us, so they're natural. Stronger and smarter individuals are the ones creating, manufacturing, shipping, and administering those drugs to prolong peoples life. Really the only thing on this planet that wouldn't be natural is something that came from a non carbon based world
>>
>>25139963
Because this is 4chan, nigger
>>
File: rodge like.jpg (97 KB, 759x1092) Image search: [Google]
rodge like.jpg
97 KB, 759x1092
>>25138861
you sound rodge as fuck but man i feel for you so much
>>
>>25139811
Roastie in it for the lulz
>>
>>25139963
This isn't your thread anymore beat it pipsqueak
>>
>>25139964
>And people who use medicine are still vulnerable to disease.
Really?
Tell me anon, how well is the small pox working out?
Last I checked, we had immunizations for such a disease.
>or created by us, so they're natural.
By definition, being created by man is unnatural, so again, they cannot be natural.
>Stronger and smarter individuals are the ones creating, manufacturing, shipping, and administering those drugs to prolong peoples life.
>Stronger
Unlikely.
>smarter
Sure, but again, that means very little if nature were allowed to run its course, as the stronger would just be allowed to kill the smarter.
How can one truly believe that we are a natural species when we suppress our own biological urges?
>>
>>25139979
I don't mean to sound like him, I don't feel entitled to a date or gf at all, I just think cheating is extremely detestable and cannot be justified in anyway whatsoever. If you want to fuck a different person every night and just live off of one night stands there is absolutely nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>25140043
Yet again you use an egotistical and humancentirc definition of nature. Nature is every observable thing in our planet. Plants, animals, fungus, bacteria, viruses, weather, landmasses, etc. We are in the animalia kingdom just like all the other animals. Only a fool would ad a "minus humans" to a definition of nature. There's absolutely no reason for it other than some kind of sense of superiority.
And yes, stronger people are part of the process. Is the sick kid getting cough syrup stronger than the factory worker that helped manufacture it, stronger than the dock worker that shipped it?
You've provided no evidence as to why nature should exclude humans.
>>
>>25140277
>Yet again you use an egotistical and humancentirc definition of nature
You mean the actual definition?
>humanicentric
I'm sorry, what?
What other definition would I use? The one presented in a language created by squirrels?
Every part of our language is
"humanicentric."
>Only a fool would ad a "minus humans" to a definition of nature.
add*
And I agree, are you an idiot or can you literally not read?
>You've provided no evidence as to why nature should exclude humans.
Of course not, because that's literally the exact opposite of what I'm arguing for.
I say that humans ARE a part of nature, so we should stop suppressing our natural urges.
If you upset me, I should be able to kill you.
If a woman does something I dislike I should be able to beat her.
If another man tries to steal my tribe's woman, I should be able to kill him.
Unfortunately, modern society disallows this type of behavior.
Which is why I say, if you support modern society, you are not a true naturalist, just a hypocrite who wants to be able to reap the benefits of a natural society but doesn't want to deal with the things that won't be beneficial to himself.
>>
>>25140398
This much edge and angst in one post.
>>
>>25138571
I'd never cheat on my gf but if I wasn't with her I see no problem with fucking people who have boyfriends, if they want to cheat and are too much of a coward to break up with their boyfriends its not my role to step in but I shouldn't let it stop me from pursuing something I want.
>>
>>25140485
Edge and angst are natural.
Don't suppress your true being anon, it helps no one.
>>
>>25140398
>I say that humans ARE a part of nature, so we should stop suppressing our natural urges.
But we don't suppress our natural urges because everything we do is natural.
>If you upset me, I should be able to kill you.
You can do that. And then someone stronger than you will stop you before you do it or will keep you from doing it again. It's nature at work. Society is the same as having a herd or a pride, just on a much larger scale. The weak join to get protection from the strong. Weaker animals band together to form stronger groups Nothing unnatural about that.
>>
>>25140486
You're enabling the behavior, so you're just as bad honestly
>>
>>25140569
>But we don't suppress our natural urges because everything we do is natural.
Really?
So you would go out and rape a woman that you're sexually attracted to?
>And then someone stronger than you will stop you before you do it or will keep you from doing it again.
Actually, that's false, what will actually happen is that a larger body governed by a large group of individuals will deliberate and sentence me to prison (an unnatural institution) where our natural behavior is regulated and suppressed even more than it currently is.
Again, I'm sensing that you truly are just a hypocrite anon.
>>
I agree with everything OP says, in fact, I've ended multiple relationships because my partners decided to have other guy friends. Soon after I ended these relationships they acted all pissed off and shit, then one week later they started dating the said guy friends they were hanging out with. Fuck women and people who cheat
>>
>>25140623
>So you would go out and rape a woman that you're sexually attracted to?
No, because of fear of retaliation from that women's group a.k.a. the government. Animals don't just randomly attack other groups that are stronger than them because they also fear retaliation. Those that don't usually end up dead.
>what will actually happen is that a larger body governed by a large group of individuals will deliberate and sentence me to prison (an unnatural institution) where our natural behavior is regulated and suppressed even more than it currently is.
And who arrests you? Who forces you to go to trial? Who forces you to stay in prison? All people stronger than you imposing their will on you. Completely natural. If they weren't stronger than you, you would just walk away.
>>
>>25140795
>No, because of fear of retaliation from that women's group a.k.a. the government.
Except the government is not the woman's group, by that logic a lion's group is all other lions in the general vicinity.
That woman is a lone female and is 100% vulnerable, the large group isn't around to stop you and, in that moment, can do nothing to stop you from raping this woman, and if you're not caught, they never can.
Yet, you suppress these urges, because you realize that if you DO get caught, you'll be punished even though what you did is 100% natural.
>And who arrests you?
A police officer, someone who is not inherently stronger than I.
>Who forces you to go to trial?
The local government, full of people who are guaranteed to be weaker than I am.
>Who forces you to stay in prison?
Mainly?
Machines.
Cameras
Reinforced steel.
Certainly not people.
Most of the men in prison are not afraid of the guards.
>Completely natural.
Not at all, it's an institution enforced by completely abstract beliefs.
In fact, I'd argue that the institution that would put me in prison for raping a woman is no different from the institution that, 200 years ago, would have had you stoned or exiled for being polygamous.
>>
>>25140913
Move to rural Alaska.
>>
>>25141043
I already live in rural Vermont.
>>
>>25141064
You'd be more of a natural man further north. And you could keep wolves.
>>
>>25140913
>Except the government is not the woman's group
But it is. She gives up a portion of her livings and follows the rules of the group in exchange for protection. No different than a beta animal letting the alpha animal eat before they do. Of course there is a possibility of getting away with it. My actions if I did it would be 100% natural and their retaliation would also be 100% natural.

All those things you mention are used by others to become stronger than you. Other animals use tools to become stronger as well. A chimpanzee may be physically weaker than another, but if he has stones to throw and the other does not, he is now stronger. Is that unnatural? Of course not. Using the environment to your advantage is what all animals do. All our creations are mere manipulations of our environment.
>>
>>25141143
>But it is. She gives up a portion of her livings and follows the rules of the group in exchange for protection
This implies that she has the option of not giving up her livings and following the rules of the group and can still live in relative peace.
That's not true.
What you mean to say, is that she's forced to give up a portion of her earnings and follow the rules of the group, otherwise she faces retaliation.
The protection is hit or miss, if she gets raped, then they haven't really protected her from anything.
>All those things you mention are used by others to become stronger than you.
But they are, by definition, not becoming any stronger at all, they merely wield more force.
Their strength remains unchanged, and even with weapons, I still may overpower them.
I find it odd how someone who would dislike monogamy would defend an oppressive government; after all, they're both enforced through the same means, namely, the will of the larger group.
>>
I am a femanon who has cheated in every relationship I've been in, and I do not regret a thing. ask me anything
>>
>>25141245
>This implies that she has the option of not giving up her livings and following the rules of the group and can still live in relative peace.
She does. She has every right to denounce the group and live on her own. That's what people have been doing since we existed. The only issue is that there are so many other groups that finding unclaimed land is difficult., but not impossible. She could live in peace in Antartica or she could find an unclaimed island somewhere in the Pacific. It may not be an easy option, but it is an option. If she decides to stay in an area that has been claimed by a group and does not follow the group, she will face retaliation, just like any other animal.

>they merely wield more force
Which makes them stronger. Strength is more than just physical exertion. The will of the larger group determines the fate of many animals that travels in groups. It's natural
>>
>>25141436
>The only issue is that there are so many other groups that finding unclaimed land is difficult., but not impossible.
I'm sorry, what?
"Claimed" land?
What are you talking about?
The only land you can claim is the land that you inhabit.
If there's land that you're not actively inhabiting, there's nothing stopping her from living there.
You do not "claim" an area, marking your territory stops no one from inhabiting it so long as you're not actively observing it.
>The will of the larger group determines the fate of many animals that travels in groups. It's natural
So then, based on this logic, you would concede that monogamy is indeed natural?
>>
>>25141357
What don't you regret and was it mutual?
>>
>>25141487
>as you're not actively observing it.
That's obvious, you can't retaliate on things you can't see. Other animals make claims on land that they are not actively inhabiting, but if they do obverse that another animal or group is residing there, they will attempt to drive them off. They have areas that they believe are their territory regardless if they are there all the time. It's the same for humans. She could go live in the desert or a forest, but if someone from the group that claims the area finds her, they will retaliate. It's natural.

>So then, based on this logic, you would concede that monogamy is indeed natural?
Yes, literally every behavior in the world is natural because everything that has spawned from this world is natural. That includes monogamy
>>
>>25139017

>somehow got a gf
>have told her I will come to her workplace with a gun if she cheats on me with a coworker and I find out
>she laughed and thought I was joking

I will jihad the place up
>>
>>25141511
I mean I'd do it again without any qualms. It's not like any relationship I've been in so far has been like the ~love of my life~ or anything lol. I haven't been bad to any of the guys otherwise.
Not sure what you mean by if it was mutual. None of the guys I dated ever found out I cheated. If they did it probably would have destroyed them lol
>>
>>25141627
Fair enough, but the true problem comes from the fact that women are inherently weak, so there's not much she could do without the protection of the pack anyways.
>Yes, literally every behavior in the world is natural because everything that has spawned from this world is natural.
So if everything is natural, then why do we, as humans, go out of our way to limit and prohibit natural behavior?
Would you not call the prohibition of our own nature inherently unnatural?
>>
>>25141628
Yea, women always think guys are kidding when they say they'll kill them.
Kinda funny desu, but it works in your favor, then she won't expect it.
My cousin killed his gf after she cheated on him and his mom, sister, brother, and aunt never told the police (even though they knew) since they knew she deserved it.
He's probably dead by now though.
>>
>>25141676
>then why do we, as humans, go out of our way to limit and prohibit natural behavior?
We don't. Everything we do is a natural behavior. Us stopping others from acting out certain behaviors is also a natural behavior. Any actions we take are natural because we are a part of natural. We can't prohibit natural behavior because prohibition is just another natural behavior because we do it.
>>
>>25141751
Then by that logic literally everything that ever existed or exists is natural, and therefore the word unnatural shouldn't exist.
What, in your view, is unnatural?
>>
>>25141851
I don't believe the word unnatural should be used to refer to anything that spawned from this planet. Aliens would be unnatural, but we don't have any concrete proof of any coming here
>>
>>25141911
Aliens would obviously be natural if they exist.
Are you implying that "nature" is limited to only our planet?
Is that not a viewpoint that considers us to be "the exception?"
I think the problem is that you're making up your own definition of "nature" when the accepted definition already considers humans to be the exception.
>>
>>25138647
>fucking a girl in a relationship means that your sex is so amazing she is willing to risk her current boyfriend just for some dick
No it doesn't. It means she's a stupid whore.
>>
I think it's normal, in a committed relationship, to occasionally have crushes or sexual thoughts about others. It's what you do about it that defines you. I am female and married for four years, and my husband's job keeps him away for months at a time. I get sexually frustrated, and it would be the easiest thing in the world to get laid whenever I want without him ever finding out. But, I don't, because I believe in treating people the way you want to be treated, and respecting the people you love. No fleeting pleasure is worth emotionally damaging the person I love and committed myself to. You don't have to indulge in everything that you want to, just because you can.
>>
>>25139068
>I'll just work around his shortcomings.
You aren't working around his shortcomings. You're using him and betraying your relationship entirely.

Working around his shortcomings would mean finding a way to talk to him about it or finding a way to be satisfied with your sexual relationship with him.

You're obviously a piece of shit who will end up alone.
>>
>>25139115
>just because you wouldn't cheat doesn't make you more deserving of having a partner
Actually yes it does. You have to fundamentally lie to your partner and manipulate them on a regular basis. You wouldn't have a partner if they actually knew the truth about you.

You don't deserve a partner at all. You deserve to die all alone.
>>
>>25141951
In the context of this discussion, we were referring to nature on a planet wide level. If you refer to nature on a universal scale, then only a dimension hopping being that did not spawn from this universe would be unnatural. You can scale to be as specific and as broad as you want, but we generally use the planet as our scale when we use the word. Universally, an alien wouldn't be unnatural. In the context of our planet, it would. The "accepted" definition has no basis to disregard humans other than ego. I ave yet to see a compelling argument for the arbitrary separation. Definitions are always faulty, especially on words that don't have much impact on day to day activities.
>>
>>25139475
He enjoys it because he's living in an illusion. When he finds out the truth (and he will) he won't enjoy it anymore and you'll be alone.

People who think they can manipulate their partner forever are retarded. You're human and therefore utterly fallible. You can't gloss over the truth forever and your web of lies will inevitably fall apart. You're basically trying to play God by attempting to trap another person in a perpetual delusion.
>>
>>25139676
You're really dumb and have no idea what you're talking about.

You can't raise children under polygamous circumstances. It's simply not possible to hold together a polyamous relationship long enough. It always falls through. It always comes to a tragic end.
>>
I cheated on a longtime girlfriend a couple of times about a year back

broke it off with the other girl but never came clean and it's never affected the relationship. Sometimes I fleetingly feel bad but it's pretty easy to suppress.

If i had a way of knowing she'd 100% never find out i'd do it again to be honest family
>>
>>25139068

Yea you deserve to die alone
>>
>>25142102
>In the context of this discussion, we were referring to nature on a planet wide level.
I didn't ask for your definition in the context of this discussion, I just asked what you would consider unnatural.
>You can scale to be as specific and as broad as you want
So by that logic, on the scale of, say, a society of Amish people, people who aren't Amish are unnatural?
Since they simply don't occur in this society, they can't be natural.
And this is the problem, you've now made "natural" a relative and subjective term.
>Definitions are always faulty, especially on words that don't have much impact on day to day activities.
Well, the larger group seems to believe that "natural" refers to things that aren't man-made, and as much of a fallacy as I realize this is, I'm much more inclined to believe the people who can agree on a definition and seem to have a pretty clear-cut definition than a single anon whose definition is extremely lacking.
>>
>>25142185
>relative and subjective term.
looks like you finally understand. My work here is done
>>
>>25141637
You will find the love of your life and won't be the love of his life. You won't be capable of maintaining the relationship. You'll slowly watch the love of your life fall from your life.

But it's more likely you'll never find that person. You'll just constantly jump from one shitty relationship to another. You'll never find that spark because you'll never be able to open up completely. You will always be hiding part of yourself and as a result never have a fulfilling relationship. You'll just slowly get older and have more baggage until eventually no one is interested anymore.

It's the inevitable outcome for all cheaters. You simply aren't capable of long-term relationships and will end up alone.
>>
>>25142206
Then your entire argument kind of falls flat because subjectively speaking, there is no natural aside from what I believe is natural.
Which is why I'm confused when you complain about "human egos."
>>
advice please

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0WylJq75vqA
>>
>>25139676
And that's the thing about monogamy. Most of us were raised to believe in this ideal and influenced by our surroundings (see your parents, other parents, media etc). It is hammered until our minds that monogamous relationships are the way to go.

If as children we are surrounded with polygamous ideals, like maybe having more than two parents and not betting told how there is only one person out there who's made for you, then we might be more accepting of this culture that seems to be taking over.
>>
>>25142366
*hammered into
*being told

Autocorrect
>>
>>25142366
>If as children we are surrounded with polygamous ideals, like maybe having more than two parents
Oh yea, go for it.

Seriously though, as a blackbot, please tell me you white guys aren't fucking stupid enough to actually fall for this.
Or do you actually think the kid that grew up with multiple baby daddies and boyfriends coming in and out of his life was raised properly?
There will ALWAYS be natural competition between males over a single female, and there will always be competition between females when it comes to raising offspring.
Polygamy is literally the worst thing you can do when it comes to raising a child.
>>
>>25142455
I feel like there are far worse things to expose a child to than polygamy. With that being said, I don't think your children (especially young ones) should be aware of your sex life in general. Get a babysitter.
>>
>>25138955
Does pretending you're a girl turn you on or something?
>>
>>25139068
>blue pill men will defend this behavior
>"SHE A STRONG INDEPENDENT WOMAN YOU SHITLORD
Real life memes give me the best keks.
>>
I cheated because she was a shitty person who who through 2 years managed to make me completely dependent on her for everything. Transportation? The car was in her name.She threw out all my stuff when she moved in. I had nothing. I literally had to stay with her, or start all over.
Fuck her, and fuck you for judging.
>>
>>25144834
Why did you not break up with her before engaging with a different person?
>>
My ex was a serial cheater. She'd get with a guy, have a relationship for several years, and then find a new guy to fall in love with, cheat with him for a few months, and then dump her previous BF.

I wish I'd known that before I wasted 4 years. I didn't realize until after it happened to me that she'd actually been cheating with me on her previous ex when we first got together, she had told me that they were no longer romantically involved and were just living together while she waited to move into her new apartment.

Apparently she did exactly the same with the guy she's with now, did it to the guy before the guy before me, and will probably do it again.

The only difference between me and the other guys is that she dated super-antisocial losers and made sure to only let them around her friends, who hated them and vice versa, so they had no clue what was going on. She fucked that up with me, and "her" friends ended up liking me more than they liked her, so they dropped me hints and I dumped her before she could dump me.
>>
>tfw losing all interest in women due to /r9k/
>>
>>25144967
Because leaving her would have destroyed everything that I had spent 27 years building. You don't understand. She had EVERYTHING! All my money somehow ended up in her bank account. She told me to not get a new car when mine was done and every other month I paid a payment to a car in her name. My phone was in her name. I didn't have anything of mine. I owned 2 drawers of clothes in a 7 drawer dresser. I hated her but what the hell could I do? She told me plenty of times that she would never give me my money back, and wouldn't hesitate to cancel my debit card.

It took her two years but she slowly and very sneakily took over my life and made me completely reliant on her. I fucking hated her. So I fucked every piece of pussy I could get.

When I finally moved out I ended up on a twin mattress at my friends house. No sheet on it, a single pillow. A straight talk flip phone and 50 dollars to my name.
>>
>>25145091
its not the fault of r9k if you dont like women who cheat.
>>
>>25138571
>that tweet
Is this nigger serious? playing animal crossing is just as autistic as watching anime.
>>
>>25145099
It takes two to transfer all of your privileges to another person.
Its obviously also your fault for giving her all of that power.

Not trying to put all the blame on you, but why did you let her keep doing all of it?
>>
>>25139406
wow you fucked your wifes dad!?
>>
>>25145145
It wasn't like that. She's was a conniving shady bitch.
It was supposed to become a joint account. I started direct deposit into the account and something always came up when we were supposed to go do it. If I talked to her about undoing the direct deposit there would be a fight about it. She ended up getting me a debit card hooked up to her account, then would start bitching about how I already had a card and what was the point.

When my card died it became "Well I wanted a new car anyways, why don't I trade in my card and we'll just trade of payments." We moved in, all my stuff ended up in a closet and we used all her stuff. Eventually my stuff just disappeared. By that time I wasn't even arguing with her because the fights would last days and she had started hitting me. The one time I called the cops on her for hitting me I spent the night in jail because the hysterical crying girl obviously needed time away from me. I think I can count the number of times I raised my voice to her on two hands.
I didn't even realize it was happening because it all seemed very innocent when it was happening.
Little did I know she was a sociopath who could twist every scenario to make her look like a victim.
>>
Never had a gf, 24

Does sex really mean that much in a relationship? How often are you guys doing it!?

I care more about personality than looks, sex etc.
>>
>>25145257
That story makes me mad, if true.

>I didn't even realize it was happening because it all seemed very innocent when it was happening.
Again not trying to blame you for all of it, but you did let it happen.

I hope you learned from it and can assess female behavior with ease nowadays.
>>
>>25138782
What do you think your boyfriend would react the most to: You criticizing his bed-fu, or you coming home kissing him after swallowing Chad's load?

Regardless, the real questions is: If you're not happy with your current partner, why are you still in a relationship with your partner? The current solution is just making both of you miserable.
>>
File: pepe71.jpg (201 KB, 470x595) Image search: [Google]
pepe71.jpg
201 KB, 470x595
I have not only cheated in the past, I'm currently seducing a girl who has a boyfriend.

I don't feel the tiniest pang of guilt.
>>
>>25145339
Itazurakko
>>
>>25145287
I'm good now. Make a lot more money, live with an amazing girl in a pretty fucking nice apartment.

Starting over was rough, but my new girl helped me out. Plus the old bitch showed how much of a psycho she was at the end when she interrupted Thanksgiving dinner at my moms house to berate me, break down crying, and then play the victim.

She used her favorite line that night. She saw my new phone, screamed "I BOUGHT THAT!" then tried to take it from me. One of her favorite games was to claim that I wasn't bringing in enough money and she was paying for everything. She would tell it to everyone she could, my entire family, her entire family, and the majority of both of our friends believed it. That night she showed just how much of a psycho she was. It was beautiful.
>>
>>25139192
>lifts five days a week

You're doing it wrong faggot.
>>
>>25145091
Know that feel brudda
>>
>>25145278
I always thought it was supposed to be a way to show affection, but that turned out to be Hollywood bullshit
>>
>>25145487
Glad to hear that you are doing better, hope you can live a happy life from now on!
>>
File: tumblr_nutvwn25Vx1rm8k4oo1_1280.gif (186 KB, 678x422) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nutvwn25Vx1rm8k4oo1_1280.gif
186 KB, 678x422
>find out gf is cheating
>get myself infected with chlamydia
>stay with gf until burning is bearably
>instead of letting her swallow, start cumming in her face
>she gets a bad eye infection
>break up with her
>get dick cleaned up with antibiotics
>tfw she used shitty eye drops for weeks
>tfw one of her eyelids got permanently fucked up
>tfw she probably thought she got is from a chad

It was a good feel.
>>
>>25140508
fucking kek. my sides are in orbit. 1
>>
>>25139068
This is how I get around my wives big, loose vagina. I fuck as many girls on Tinder as I can, since there's a lot of vagina to get around.
>>
File: choco.jpg (8 KB, 258x196) Image search: [Google]
choco.jpg
8 KB, 258x196
>>25138571
If you can't control yourself when you're excited/drunk/high on a night out or something and then get with some random lad/lass then you're just a bit of a fool and should wonder whether you're mature or smart enough to sustain a relationship.
If you make a concious and informed effort to find someone other than your partner to have sex with and even do it over a long period of time then you are literally less desirable than a trash bag with a hole in it/dildo hanging out of it and should set fire to yourself immediately
>>
File: kk.jpg (82 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
kk.jpg
82 KB, 680x680
>>25139743
This makes me uneasy
Thread replies: 146
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.