[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hello r9k I'm inviting you to join my skype chat that I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: two-dogs-1.jpg (134 KB, 650x421) Image search: [Google]
two-dogs-1.jpg
134 KB, 650x421
hello r9k

I'm inviting you to join my skype chat that I just recently started.

my skype username is fifthfiend, search for me and add me as a contact and i will add you to the chat

for preference i'm looking for the kind of people who come to r9k to share feels and greentext about their bad experiences with bullying / social isolation / NEETness, and are generally looking for a place where it's okay to be weird and isolated and lonely, and not the people who come to r9k to judge / insult / troll the first kind of people.

I also don't like skype's livecalling features and would prefer to keep the chat text-based as much as possible and would discourage people from getting on call

I am not trying to have this be a super-big chat, if I could get it to a size where two or three people are active at any given time for chatting then that would be ideal

If that sounds like a chat you might enjoy then please join and give it a try. if not, then fair enough and thank you for reading my thread and i hope you have a nice day
>>
>>>/soc/.
>r9k is not for meetups, groups, or "rate me threads", those belong in /soc/
how fucking hard is it to read the rules before you post?
>>
>>25106115
since youre posting in my skype thread to promote yours, i will do the same
>>
>>25106830

i'm comfortable with this cross-promotional synergy senpai

>>25106813

sorry i upset you, i'm just a really lonely person :(
>>
just post a link to the chat, what are you, inept?
>>
>>25107194

i felt like i would prefer to know who's joining my chat? this is the way i've seen other people do it, i don't know.

i would post the link but you seem like a mean person and didn't ask nicely or anything so im not gonna
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.