[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>America Reading this board makes me so furious. You're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 20091230-3.jpg (220 KB, 690x396) Image search: [Google]
20091230-3.jpg
220 KB, 690x396
>America
Reading this board makes me so furious. You're all so full of aggression and hate! That's because all men are rapists, by definition. The whole concept of moping around, crying about >tfw no gf is the beta man's way of showing frustration that he can not break through the societal wall and rape. Rape is what all men want. I feel like this emerging culture of violent sex is the most important issue in our society today. That's what this is all about, is it not? That is why you adamantly claim no woman can be alone, because of how easy it is, in your mind, for a woman to get sex. Basically, women can not be alone because you want to rape them. Of course! That makes so much sense. Rape culture is the violence that men export to women's spaces, such as college and our own homes.OKAY, OKAY, OKAY. So I concede that men can also be raped! Does that exclude the fact that man on woman rape outnumbers the reverse by a ratio of 10 to 1?
Put on a nice dress and walk into a dark alley at night, all of a sudden the men who earlier claimed there's no rape culture have turned into wild animals and it's your fault.
>>
It all just makes me so ANGRY. Man on woman rape is the most common violent crime in our society and nobody is doing a thing to stop it from happening! We just dress the wounds when we need to PUNCH THE GUY WHO WOUNDED US.
>>
Lol u go gurlll

XD
>>
>>25102516
Punch him in the balls!
>>
File: 1437302182772.jpg (30 KB, 684x456) Image search: [Google]
1437302182772.jpg
30 KB, 684x456
>>25102319
Rape and other violent crime have been on a constant decline in Western countries.

Sexual and violent media are cathartic.

Violence is a part of nature. Get a gun or pepper spray.
>NO THEY SHOULD BE BANNED
Okay, then men will rape with impunity because they are stronger than you.

I secretly think you want that anyway, though. It's increasingly seeming to me that women become histrionic, deranged, hysterical if they aren't pursued and taken by alphas. All this SJW bullshit is just female sexual frustration.
>>
>>25102319
translator's note: "I want to be raped 1000 times"
>>
>>25102723
It's fascinating how forcible rape peaked during the AIDS epidemic. What's that all about?
>>
>>25102723

b-but muh degeneracy!
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.