[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
alright, fembots. tell us why you're a robot. were you bullied
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (13 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13 KB, 480x360
alright, fembots. tell us why you're a robot. were you bullied constantly? no attention?
i am because i'm afraid to leave my house and everyone hates me irl.
>>
>"no attention?"
>makes a thread proving they even get attention here just for being women

lol
>>
>>25100527
since when does online count? i'm talking to the girls that were too socially awkward to ever get asked out and eventually dropped out because they were embarrassed of how pathetic they've become.
>>
Have any femanons been physically bullied? I always though girl bullying was more manipulative and emotional desu
>>
File: smile.jpg (60 KB, 450x557) Image search: [Google]
smile.jpg
60 KB, 450x557
>move to burgerland at age 6
>had to learn as much of english as I could in one summer
>sounded like typical broken English speaking Asian for first 3 years living here
>got better at english but at that point hated by all the other kids and picked on because i was different
>middle school made no friends because all the kids in elementary were in the same middle
>high school comes around and actually managed to get friend with the ultra nerds and weebs(probably because I was Asian)
>still occasionally bullied but only by the white girls(seriously why do white girls hate asians so much?)
>they'd break into my locker and steal my clothes during swim class. toss my underwear onto one of the lights in the cafiteria were it remained for half a week because the janitors couldn't find a latter tall enough to get them down.
>graduate and think i'm finally free of all those troubles
>got hit by a car a month after graduation, needed major surgery to rebuild my leg. have pins and metal in it and a very slight limp that I'll be stuck with for life.
>hate these cold northern winters because my leg aches all the time
>became major shut in at that point.
>been shut in for 4 years now.

yeah. i don't see how I'm not a robot.
>>
>>25100626
well, you tell me, i got jumped by three girls at school just cuz they were bored and i can't fight for shit. i would cry myself to sleep when i went to school, and look at what i've become. i just want to fit in at least one place, i've never felt welcomed anywhere in my entire life.
>>
>>25100626
The only women who don't use mental combative techniques exclusively are nigresses and girls who want to be black.
>>
>>25100745
you're right, i live in a hick town where all the girls want to be ghetto.
>>
>>25100723
Shit senpai, was it completely unprovoked? This happened to me in my first year but then I turned into a complete ghost and was ignored by everyone. You're not going to find that here desu
>>25100745
r/ing that webm of some slavgirl getting beaten up by a bunch of stacies
>>
I was bullied a little bit in elementary school by some stupid black kid that probably sells weed for a living now.

The problem was when I entered high school, all my friends spread out and I was alone. I didn't know how to make friends really and only found a group in grade 11. I pretty much never socially developed and can barely make conversation with my two brothers now. I also spent my entire school years playing rpgs and mobas instead of going outside and talking to people. I was and will always be a giant, autistic hermit.

My group of friends in the last two years were also incredibly nerdy. We were definintely the leftovers of high school. I really enjoyed their company, but we never actually met up outside of school. I can't remember the last time I went out with a friend.

I get most of my social contact from /r9k/ and /co/, even though I'm not really welcome. I'm kind of used to the bullying but I rarely tell people I'm a girl anyways.
>>
>>25100762
Every girl everywhere wants to be ghetto now twerking is disgusting
>>
>>25100711
Fuck off roastie.
You could literally have men throwing themselves at you if you wanted to.
>>
>>25100711
because asian girls are usually superior
thi is not a compliment since I don't know you besides for what you have written
>>
>>25101071
Where are they? I go outside twice a week and am never ever approached or hit on. I can't even get a whistle. Where are these men?
>>
>>25101162
White men have been taught not to approach women.
You need to get blacked.
>>
>>25100944
>/co/
you might as well be on tumblr driving teens to suicide
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.