[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why the fuck are all Jap chinks autistic?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: tiny_asian_dicks.jpg (548 KB, 1278x919) Image search: [Google]
tiny_asian_dicks.jpg
548 KB, 1278x919
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLiOCw8O614
>>
>>25087679

HAHAHA look at those little asian dicks
>>
Maybe because their genetics are more prone to autistic traits?
>>
>>25087679
white dude is almost fully erect lmao

talk about embarrassing
>>
>>25087679
why did the old man smash his ps4?
what a cunt
>>
>>25087679
I'm fairly sure those dongs are shopped
>>
>>25087679
Why is the PS4 in English?
>>
>>25087813
Seen some shopped dongs in my time
>>
File: msnd.jpg (58 KB, 540x756) Image search: [Google]
msnd.jpg
58 KB, 540x756
>>25087679
That's a photoshopped picture from a cuck blog, you cuckreading cuckposter.
>>
Sometimes i'm jealous of asians then i remember how autistic/annoying/boring so many of them are. Also, both vid and pic are fake.
>>
>/r/Asianmasculinity damage control

lmao. those dicks aren't shopped lol.

that's how my dick looks too when i don't shave my bush and its cold.
>>
>>25087952
Where are the fucking proofs you autistic subhuman scum?
>>
>>25087843
In Japan they understand the English alphabet and the sounds it makes. It's called romaji.

>>25087792
Their father smashed the PS4 because he was trying to get some sleep. And one of the boys is a NEET. The blonde hair guy who bought the PS4 bought it with his part time job, but he might have been a NEET now as the title as NEET Vs Parent Father. The first time the father came in he said you guys be quiet. And questioned them about the PS4. He told them to remain quiet. The blonde kid didn't and his father got really mad and smashed the PS4.
>>
>>25087983
it looks incredibly staged you underaged autistic fuck. these types of videos are all over youtube and they're all fake.
>>
>>25087679
i creyed
>>
>>25088222
>these types of videos are all over youtube and they're all fake

No you're just a butthurt subhuman weeb or chink who trys to make it look like fake, this old dude just don't gives a fuck if he is filmed or not, this kind of autistic shit probably happened quite often

Now stay mad
>>
>>25087792
That yellow cunt was shouting at his father, I would've kicked his fucking ass. it's like a white boi crying over his WoW account.
>>
File: 1443210214408.jpg (103 KB, 731x1092) Image search: [Google]
1443210214408.jpg
103 KB, 731x1092
I knew asian dicks were small but wow, no wonder white guys are getting all the asian girls. And the white guy in that pic has pretty much an average sized dick, nothing special and it dwarfs theirs. Wow
>>
>>25088448

yeah. we can't compete we're not even in the same league.

more pictures pls.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.