[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I steal girls nudes photos like ones they've sent
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
How do I steal girls nudes photos like ones they've sent through text or Facebook? Literally my biggest fetish is amateur nudes and violating girls privacy. I have girls from high school I'm still obsessed with and I just want to jack off to their naked bodies without their permission.

I'll dedicate the rest of my disgusting neet life learning how to hack. I just want to be able to see my high school crushes boobs and maybe post them all over the internet. Its like a really really minor version of rape and its the only thin that turns me on.
>>
By a wifi pineapple and a mobile M-cell and learn to sniff their traffic
>>
Use tools like wireshark, nmap, btsniff. If you name your pineapple SSID to ATTWIFI their phones will auto connnect if they have at&t as carrier. Redirect their facebook traffic to phishing pages and steal their logins/maybe nudes.

I've never done this. This is all just theory.
>>
>>25085490
>you'll never receive a girl nude pics
thank you jesus for making me such a failure
>>
>>25086740
This. I used to think I was above average in looks till I turned 18 and I realized not a single girl ever asked me out.
>>
>>25085490

Fuck man, something about her face really makes me want to bash her teeth in.
>>
>>25085490
break into her house and install keylogging software or phish for passwords
>>
>>25086296
can this be a /hack/ thread?

i wanna learn some technowizardry
>>
>>25085490
>be me
>browsing imagefap
>see naked picture that is totally of girl I had a crush on, and who had a crush on me, but I was too much of a beta to do anything
>download
>masturbate furiously
>immediately cry afterwards
>delete pic
>find another pic of her 5 months later
>save it and don't cry as much this time.
>>
>>25085490
I'm sitting here thinking "wow I wish I was that guy she's talking to" but then I realized if that was me I'd be too autistic to respond with anything besides "t-thanks you too"
>>
buy used iphones from women, recover deleted pictures, resell the iphones
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.