[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
be neet 27 years old, 28 in 2 weeks i am a fuck up everyone thinks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: Joe-Rogan-hero.jpg (78 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
Joe-Rogan-hero.jpg
78 KB, 450x450
be neet
27 years old, 28 in 2 weeks
i am a fuck up
everyone thinks im a fuck up
need to get my shit together
tried to get my shit together so many times
always failed
now is the time
no excuses anymore
currently making a day plan for tommorow in org-mode
i do have different talents but never exceeded
my liquid intelligence is very low
my crystal intelligence is very high from reading non-fiction
my goal is to become the most disciplined guy my social circle knows
to improve my productivity and fluid intelligence im gonna stick to one task at a time
gonna post tommorow on my progress
you can do it
we can do it
be your own hero

pic related
>>
>>25058206
bassed Joe
>>
reeeeeeeaaaaaaaaalllllllyyyy makes you think
>>
>trying to motivate people with a guy whose entire existence is tied to his use of pot and the drivel that comes out of his mouth after smoking

duuuuuuude joe rogan is so fuckin deep, holy shit i cant believe that fan of mma and previous host of fear factor would be so fucking insightful
>>
>>25058206
yeah, i just failed uni - sure tommorow i will be a better person ... or better i will just end this life.
>>
>>25059667
>i just failed uni
how is this even possible? did you not study enough?
>>
>>25059632
>>25059664
>>25059667
There is nothing wrong with a huge amount of self-deception and ignorance, in fact its needed in many cases to get to your goals, cynicism, overanalyzation and rumination will get you nowhere, that is, it will get you to /r9k/, posting with some sense of smug intellectual satisfaction. You know you're here for a reason, fucking make a change.
>>
File: 1360293484939.jpg (89 KB, 600x560) Image search: [Google]
1360293484939.jpg
89 KB, 600x560
Good luck man, Im coming with you. If I fall, just keep going, leave me behind. Godspeed son.
>>
>>25060380
Also, what you call self-deception and ignorance is determination and true motivation for others. It's only your mindset that makes it sound like bullshit, don't think you're smarter because you "found out" how "fake" it is. Literal high-school tier thinking. There is also something called wiseness whether you believe it or not and it's just as important as "smartness".
>>
>>25060250
You don't belong here. Not him, but I'd be doing fine if I actually did the work, but I just don't.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.