[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mental Illness General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 200
Thread images: 26
File: 1353977574487.jpg (462 KB, 1360x2000) Image search: [Google]
1353977574487.jpg
462 KB, 1360x2000
Mental Illness Threat
>stories
>questions
>complaints
>pal around
>Be Nice!
>make friends?

What's ailing you robots today?
If anyone wants a friend I am looking to make a friend, apply within.
>>
>>25034721
bipolar. it sucks, but i am glad i have it in a way. gives a new perspective to things, in a world that wants everyone to think the same way.
>>
I'll start even.
I'm diagnosed schizoid but there's no way that's right because I get so attached to people it's crazy. I think I'm just really really lonely and it comes across as schizoid to doctors. Then again schizoid-bros have told me I'm schizoid so who knows.
>>25034742
Oh or you can start. I feel the same way about being mentally ill. I've known some bipolar folks and it seems exhausting. I'm glad that you're able to see the good in it.
Are you on meds?
>>
>>25034785
i take only one medicine so i don't become manic. i used to be on so many pills, it wasnt funny. im starting to realize that you have to be aware of your condition and realize it will not go away. im learning to cope with my emotions and to tell when certian ones are inappropriate to the situation. in addition to this, you are the only one that will really help you. i learned to accept myself, and now depression has a reason, instead of random like in the past. so i guess it wasnt random, i just didnt understand lol
>>
>be bipolar
>go into mental hospital in acute crisis
>want help with social issues
>sociopathic patient on station
>shes fucking with carers and manipulating patients
>get in beef with this bitch, nurses and patients
>think about delusional ideas because nurses, patients and even doctors starting to bully me
>nurses isulting me openly
>tell it doctors
>they dont believe me
>run away
>situation is even worse than before
>dont want to realise for a long timespan how fucked up humans can be
>>
>>25034904
oh my god, i know exactly what you are talking about. espically when you are psychotic, it seems people just treat you like shit and no one belives you because you are psychotic lol. people are so fucked in the head
>>
>>25034721
OP... is this you?
I know it is, because I know you and I have my ways...
hi from an old friend
>>
>>25034929
its not a psychosis faggot when the nurse is insulting you openly with his crows and denying it later when the docs there

also patients sucking carer dicks arent a hallucination
>>
>>25034887
I'm only on prozac. I used to take a heavy dose of seroquel so I wouldn't go into psychosis or get delusional (and to help with my mood swings). I got off the seroquel with the help of therapy and kratom and now I'm pretty good at controlling my moods. A lot of people don't know that you can control your mood to an extent. They think "well I'm depressed because depression" and don't realize that they can help themselves. I try to help my friends understand that but it's difficult. I'm glad that you learned that it's honestly one of the most important things you can learn. I don't practice it very well and I still get depressed for no apparent reason but I'm doing much better than I used to be. One day I hope to be in control of myself.
>>25034967
Yes. It's me. I miss you a lot. Send me an email.
>>
File: WIN_20151210_035455.jpg (156 KB, 650x959) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20151210_035455.jpg
156 KB, 650x959
I have schizoaffective disorder, which is a mix of schizophrenia and bipolar.

>jumbled thoughts that only make sense to me
>spend all day reading religious texts and writing in my notebook
>convinced I have some kind of supernatural powers or prophetic destiny
>hallucinate every day, the medication doesn't help me
>can't leave the house and feel very little bond with anyone except a few people
>manic episodes that always leave me being hospitalized
>depressive episodes where I'm convinced everyone's out to get me
>>
>>25034990
sent. It's been a while since the old days... guess some things never change. :(
>>
>>25035072
I'm just glad you're alive. I thought you had done it.
>>25035054
What meds are you on? I've experienced all those things but to a much much lesser degree.
>>
>>25035150
Lithium and Abilify
>>
Depression I guess. It's a cop out but Im just fucking miserable here.

I can't fucking do this shit anymore. My life was fucking miserable, is fucking miserable, and will always be fucking miserable. Doctor doesn't give a fucking shit about anything I tell him, he just tells me to stay on the medication. I need to cut my family out of my life but I can't bring myself to do that. I want to move out of my parents house but my dad is doing everything he fucking can to make sure I'll feel like a miserable inadequate failure if I do it (daily speeches cutting into me, telling me I'll just fail if I go out now).

Then there's my brother telling me I'm a lazy worthless piece of shit that doesn't know hard work even though I work twice the hours he does a week. Then there's my sister that cuts into me if I give her a call trying to be nice and tells me how much of a fucking horrible person I am and I'll never have a girlfriend or friends.

Fuck this shit. I can't live this fucking miserable excuse of a life anymore.
>>
File: 1422248787988.jpg (9 KB, 214x344) Image search: [Google]
1422248787988.jpg
9 KB, 214x344
I'm a sociopath guiz
>>
>>25034929
you dont have to be a faggot about it
>>
>>25035185
Abilify never did anything for me. Seroquel sucked the soul out of me but it worked so well.
Other than not controlling the hallucinations do you think you're dealing well with your stuff?
>>25035215
It's not a cop out. Depression is an awful illness. Lots of people look down on it I guess but when you're depressed life is miserable. Meds don't always work. There are other treatment options though. It sounds like therapy would be really good for you if you can get that. Try not to look at your disease as a cop out. It's a real and serious illness. That said it's not the end of the world. You can learn to cope with it, you can be happy with the right help and enough effort.
>>
>>25034984
>>25035274
responded to myself
>>
>>25034990
it is alot of work, my friend, trust me. it took me a psychotic break to realize my mentality was fucked up. after that, i've been on a path to self improvement ever since.
>>
>>25035388
That's funny. It took a psychotic break for me to realize that too. I joined the army and had a complete collapse during basic, got kicked out, and started trying to get help. I never really thought about getting help or that I was messed up before that. Psychotic breaks are good for you I think. In moderation anyway ha.
>>
File: DSC_0012_20151215_163236.jpg (49 KB, 274x710) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0012_20151215_163236.jpg
49 KB, 274x710
Diagnosed schizophrenia and drug addict here.

Pic related
>>
>>25034721
>bipolar
>insomnia strikes again
>finally pass out around 7am
>the fever dreams begin
>wake up
>can't distinguish reality from dream
>don't know where I am
>it's like this more times than not

Every fucking day until you like it.
>>
>>25035432
The parts on the hair of those two people line up and make it look like she has a huge head.
What drugs do you do anon?
>>
>>25034721

>mental illness thread
>posts anime

Typical.
>>
>see thread and remember to take meds
ty senpai
>>
>>25035484
First picture I saw anon. I deleted my usual mental illness thread starters a long time ago. This is the first mental illness general I've made in over a year I think.
>>25035501
No problem anon
>>25035461
I really love waking up and dreaming still and getting terrified that there are ghosts in my room. Sleep is so exhausting.
>>
>>25035462
I don't get it

Also, Im on heroine like twice a week
>>
>>25034721
>Mental illness thread
>Posts anime pic

Well, seems about right.
>>
>>25035631
How did you get on heroin? Did you start on something weaker? Do you want to quit?
>>25035649
The funny thing is I don't even watch anime or consume any Japanese media.
>>
File: 1431961093091.jpg (170 KB, 500x598) Image search: [Google]
1431961093091.jpg
170 KB, 500x598
Schizoid

>tfw haven't had tfwnogf in years and years and years
>Live a life of happy, quiet isolation
>I'm only on /r9k/ to see how other socially isolated individuals play out their lives
>>
>>25035275
Not really, I'm failing all my classes and I'm really poor because of it. I can't stop studying these books. It feels like someone's trying to tell me something through them.
>>
>>25035687
I started with alcohol, not really related but after a while I've met someone who hooked me up on it.

Do I want to quit? I don't really mind to be honest, I'm too addicted at this stage and it's not going anywhere. It's nice having a night while on it.
>>
>>25035727
I wish I was truSchizoid. tfwnogf, tfw no friends. Those suck. I miss being in a relationship. I miss devoting all my time and energy to someone that I love.
Do you ever want friends? Do you ever feel like you want social contact?
>>25035737
How do you feel about numbers? I sometimes get really interested in economic waves and fibonacci numbers and stuff. Like the universe is patterned and I can figure it out through those.
>>25035764
I use kratom and I don't want to do anything harder. I have some physical addiction to it but it's not awful. Does your health suffer from it?
>>
some kind of social anxiety le not a real illness Jus Man The Fuck Up disorder

I wish I had the courage to move out of my stressful parent house, live by myself, or even become a nomad. But I can't.

Too scared to talk about my problems with family (not that they would care) or seek help anywhere else.

also associated depression probably
>>
>>25035784
I admit I can't do anything physical at all, I have heart rate problems and I cough blood sometimes. Not sure if that's related but it happens.
>>
>>25035784
>I wish I was truSchizoid.
Not him but I almost wish I was too. Being AvPD with schizoid features there's just this part of me that I can't access any more but really wish I could and I want to be close to people but also can't tolerate it. I'm kind of a mess.
>>
24 year old NEET here. Have very little work experience, no highschool diploma, on medication and live with my parents. How fucked am I?
>>
File: 1450293266419.jpg (399 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1450293266419.jpg
399 KB, 1600x1200
>tfw finishing a night shift on a psych ward right now
>tfw just had to knock down and jab some autist after he took a swing at me for not giving his iphone back
>>
>>25035877
See, I want to be close to people but people usually can't tolerate me. I'm so clingy and needy. Ain't no one got time for that shit.
>>25035848
Well dang.
>>25035819
It is a real illness. You should try to get into therapy. I know it's scary but it's so helpful.
>>25035897
I'm a 23 year old. I was NEET up until a few months ago. I live with my parents, had no work experience other than 2 months in the army. I'm on meds. Only difference is I have a highschool diploma. You should get one of those GED things it'll be helpful. Move to Cincinnati if you want a job, there's a huge lack of minimum wage workers in my area.
>>
>>25035426
if i wouldnt of had it, i would of been even more fucked up. it let out alot of feelings i've been keeping bottled up. society frowns on you if you let out your feelings, even by yourself. so not my problem, but theirs. same thing will happen to them. cannot bottle it up.
>>
>>25035968
Bottling things up is extremely unhealthy. I met a really nice person who helped me understand that. I think I treated her poorly which I really regret but I'm nothing but thankful to her for teaching me that it's ok to let things out. Psychotic breaks are just everything coming out all once like an explosion. I try to just let things drizzle out nowadays.
>>
>>25035937
Is that the guy you knocked down?
>>
>>25035939
i feel like i'm too stupid to study for the ged on my own and pass the test. I have like a 3rd grade math skill.
>>
>>25035939
>You should try to get into therapy
That's what everybody says ;_;

Frankly, if I could do that, I wouldn't really have a problem since I could likely do all the other things too.

>>25035937
Why would you not give his iPhone back?
>>
>>25036047
Yeah. I'm lucky, my parents helped me a lot with getting to therapy and stuff. Still, if you can work up the courage just a little bit it'll be very helpful. The first visit is the hardest. The therapist will do their best to help you continue getting treatment too.
>>25036014
A lot of people I know have worse math skills than that and they have GEDs or diplomas. If you're able to post coherently here you can probably pass the GED
>>
>>25036047
Cameras on a psych ward are against policy to protect the privacy of other patients
>>
>extreme paranoia
>already know it isn't rational
>get stuck in the "but maybe..." thought process
>well aware this is a sign of insanity
>trying to come to terms with reality and wrestle my sanity
>can't deal with this forever
>confide my paranoid delusions in another robot from Omegle
>"wow dude u paranoid LMAO"

That's my point, you fucking faggot.
>>
>>25036089
Thanks for taking the time to share your experiences. This is a nice thread.

>>25036092
Oh, OK.
>>
>>25036247
JUST fuck our SHIT UP senpai

original comment
>>
>>25036247
The fact that you know it's not rational is really good. It's when you can't make that distinction that you're in trouble. That said, therapy or meds would help you. A low dose anti-psychotic would probably fix that right up.
>>
>>25036278
The worst is that on some level you know your shit is fucked up, but your mind keeps trying to rationalize it and tell you the truth is something completely different. What do you do, when your own mind is feeding you the fucking Kool aid.
>>
>>25036277
Thank you. I like when people are nice to each other. We're all just trying to make it.
>>
>>25035939
I have a close friend I've had since before I became a schizoid (early teens it hit me lick a truck) and I can say he's my only true friend but other than that no, for the longest time I just haven't needed or wanted people. I go about my day, I work, I tend to my garden, work out, cycle, cook. I don't feel lonely or depressed, it's just natural for me, the same way normies and robots want and crave social relationships, I just don't.
>>
File: 1440920089286.jpg (144 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1440920089286.jpg
144 KB, 500x500
i don't know what i have other than social anxiety and some depression, but i just wish someone cared that i existed.
>>
>>25034721
I dont even know what the fuck i am desu senpai, one doctor told me autistic, another told me borderline, one told me bipolar, and my most recent said depressed and schizophrenic.

>Tfw hate therapists
>just want to get on pills to be normal
>been trying for 5+ years, no pill works
>seem to be getting worse each day, getting more paranoid

Im not great at telling greentext stories, but about 8 months ago i spent a few weeks in a mental hospital, and i felt like they were trying to kill me. I was sedated and trippin balls at least half the time, but I do remember one of the guards trying to stab me.

Im not sure if that actually happened or not, though. I tried to sneak attack kill that guard later that day, and they had me in one of those weird body-restraining suits for a few days because of it.

I had a weird experience there in genera, AMA i guess.

Also, cute Alter Saber, OP.
Have you heard her singing the christmas songs in Grand Order yet?
>>
>>25035939
>I'm so clingy and needy.
I've learned not to be like that but I have a feeling that if I really got close to someone that side of me would come out, and just make me a burden.
>>
>>25037318
>Im not sure if that actually happened or not, though
>I tried to sneak attack kill that guard later that day
That's beautiful, Anon.
>>
>>25037329
When I'm not close to someone I'm pretty distant and they'd never guess how I get. As soon as I'm close to someone it's a nightmare though. My hope is that I find a nice girl who likes that sorta thing and I can just make her happy for the rest of her life. But, harder said than done.
>>25037318
Did you meet anyone cool in there? What meds have you been on? What do you think your mental issues are?
I haven't, I haven't watched anime or anything Japanese in a long time.
>>
>>25035054
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bbPqkNl4_-g

watchs this anon it might help. it helped me.
>>
>>25037426
>Did you meet anyone cool in there.
A couple, one that I try to talk to on normiebook every now and then. There was one girl that thought she was possessed by a demon and the only way to get it out was to claw at her leg until it was out. It was kinda fucked up, because she kept going at it the whole time, from what I hear she even lied about having to go to the bathroom to rip the scab on her leg open and try to get it out again.

There was a guy who im pretty sure was a /pol/ ack, kept talking about conspiracies, Larry Elison and his jew friends controlling the media trying to dumb us down, and monsanto farms trying to poison its consumers and shut down every other food production source in the world. He gave me an email address but he hasnt returned any of my emails yet, so i doubt hes out.

>What meds have you been on.
Risperidone
Geodon
Aripiprazole
Citalopram
Clonazepam

I've also been on adderall since I was 8 or 10, its the only thing my family insists I keep using.

>What do you think your mental issues are.
I'd just say im schizophrenic. I know theres probably a fuckton more, but i can handle whatever else it is without therapy or pills.

>I haven't, I haven't watched anime or anything Japanese in a long time.
This might be cute for you, then, her christmas song is cute
http://www.myinstants.com/instant/saber-alter-santa-2/
>>
Does anyone here want a friend?
>>
>>25037906
yes
please
Do you haveun-normie interests?
>>
>>25037906
I'm pretty sure everyone here wants or even needs a friend.

I know I do.
>>
>>25037906
i would say yes but i'm not even a person
>>
>>25037937
This t b h

I want friends. But do friends want me? Don't forget what thread we are in.
>>
>>25037922
My interests are gardening and stocks and people. I'm extremely clingy and needy and caring.
What are you like? If you're a misogynist or overly sexual I probably won't get along with you. I'm not an sjw or anything but those things just rub me the wrong way. I'm a guy before you get your hopes up.
>>25037928
>>25037937
Describe yourselves too.

[email protected] if you would rather email me. I'm not kidding when I say I'm clingy and needy. If we become friends I'm gonna be a nightmare for you (h-hopefully in a good way). I'm kind of boring and have ok-ish social skills. I can keep a conversation going if you're quiet to some degree. I'm not as awful or selective or whatever as I sound I just dunno how to describe myself or my wants.
>>25038002
Mentally ill people are fine, even if you're so mentally ill you don't consider yourself a person. Even if you think you're a bad person you're fine. Just describe yourself a little or send me an email or two.
>>
>>25034721
diagnosed depression and avoidant personality disorder, but I think there might be more to it, maybe I'm schizoid too
>>
>>25038035
Anyone is welcome to email me by the way. I might respond a little slow but I WILL respond. Just sending a hello is ok if you're nervous or anything but the more you write the better. I promise you all that you aren't too crazy or worthless or whatever for me. Anyone is fine I promise you're all fine for real promise.

[email protected]
>>
>>25038035
I dont really care about any of that shit, as politics, class arguments, or anything related to that dont bother me anyway.

Emailing you. pls respond.
>>
>>25034721
I want a friend
also sauce
>>
>>25038035
I'm a shut in introvert that gets stressed when people want to get close to me.

I don't think this is gonna work.

>ex says nobody will ever understand me and I'll be alone in the world
>try to ignore that
>she's right
God dammit.
>>
>>25038152
Fate/Stay Night. Heaven's Feel route.

It looks like the artist is fireattack, thats the earliest post about it i saw on yande.re, at least

https://yande.re/post/show/235085
>>
>>25034721
Some sort of autism or something maybe reporting for duty. I had terrible tard rage problems as a kid but nowadays I'm just a loser incapable of being social. Took lots of meds and saw different people but I never knew what specifically any of it was for.
>>
>>25038162
Sounds like you should find someone who will push you just a little bit. You won't be alone forever, you'll find a friend I'm sure of it.
>>
>>25034721
I want to be a trap and may be trans. I've been getting fit for the past year now.

Does that count?
>>
what's going to happen to me bros. 24, no diploma, got expelled from school, my only relevant skill is that i can type pretty fast. am i fucked to die on the streets when my parents stop supporting me
>>
>>25038492
>work grunt job
>learn everything they have to offer
>embellish your resume
>get a better paying job
>take out loans
>go to trade school
>learn trade
>get job in relevant field
>embellish resume and get an ever better paying job

I'm doing this right now. It works for just about anyone. The only problem is you work forever and it doesn't make you happy. It just keeps the bills paid and keeps you alive.
>>
>>25038492
You could get government assistance. Or find a job as a typer. Medical transcription pays ok I think. Or just do what I do, minimum wage work at a grocery store.
>>
>>25038115
>>25038035
Reminder that anyone looking for a friend can email me. Last time I advertise myself and bump this thread tho because I'm getting off the computer for the sake of my mental health lel
>>
File: le.jpg (59 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
le.jpg
59 KB, 1280x720
>Used to be really mental
>Was obsessed with Napoleon Bonaparte when was 14
>Would always get Napoleonic clothing and did shit like learning the Fife as an instrument
>Always hid clothing from mom and dad
>Had probably 1,500 dollars worth of Napoleonic clothing.
>Learned French
>Would pretend to be Napoleon and pretend I was at war when family was not home. Would scream really loud and had a fetish for naked woman in oil paintings. (Still do)
>Started to become even more awkward
>Started to begin to dress very awkwardly as well. I would always wear stockings in secrete in my jeans.
>Had over 20 fic stories of me being a general and/or officer under Napoleon with the name of "Leopold"
>Mother finds out What I have been doing for 2 years.
>Get sent to psychiatrist. Get meds for being fucking crazy. Had to be under surveillance to make sure I did not relapse.
>Almost relapsed twice. I am not even allowed to listen to classical music because it is said it will trigger me to be Napoleonic again.
>Still cannot stop dreaming of being at war commanding a line of Infantry under me when I sleep at night.
I am still pretty fucking mental but I have been improving a little. If I do not take meds its almost as if I snap right away and go back to thinking I am an officer from 1812 fighting for Napoleon.

Who else /weird-obsessions/ here too?
>>
>>25039742
You learned French? That's pretty awesome. All my mental illness has done is made me really great at making escape plans.
>>
Personal dissorder, Autism, and ADHD.
Life is not good
>>
>>25034721
Depression, OCD, and AVPD here.

I hate myself. :')
>>
>>25040156
What makes you hate yourself anon?
>>
>>25034721
anxiety

>every time I get a chance at a girl I bombard her with neurotic panicking walls of texts until she gets scared
>feel like killing myself when it gets bad. holding it in 24/7 and it feels like there's a pressure inside my head that makes me want to scream
>I feel it right now actually. The klonopin isn't helping
>>
>lying in bed ruminating on how to kill various people who i hate

is this a sign of mental illness, or am I just a bad person?
>>
>>25041487
I think it's just a sign that you're angry at people. If it's obsessive then maybe it's a sign of some sort of disorder. Mood disorder or obsessive disorder. But who knows.
>>
>>25039742
I think you have autism
>>
>>25041047
Probably the fact that he has all that? I have some OCD tendencies and I have to fight to ignore them because I know they aren't normal or logical. It's bizarre.
>>
Major /ocd/ here, can't stop twitching or shaking my leg, my hands never stay still, I can hardly sleep, I always think about dying, and I hallucinate constantly. Thankfully nothing bad, just kinda weird shit like 2-legged Cyclops people with no arms.
>>
>>25042047
I hallucinate that people are missing limbs a lot. It's like an anti-hallucination. I just don't see their limbs. It's weird.
>>
>>25037426
>My hope is that I find a nice girl who likes that sorta thing and I can just make her happy for the rest of her life.
I always hoped to find an 'other half' who I'd fit with perfectly and actually be a useful and functional human being with. The longer I limp through the life the less realistic that desire seems, and the more fucked I realize I am.
>>
>>25042192
I'm functional without an other half. Some people might even say I'm MORE functional. But I'm not happy without someone to care for. I seem to be attractive, women like me, I get complimented on my looks and personality. I'm nice and I can hold a conversation in real life fairly well. My interests are apparently unique and cool. But I don't think I'll meet a girl who will actually enjoy the way I get in a relationship. Not that I'm abusive or anything but just that I'm too much. I need too much, I need to give too much. I'm not looking for perfect, I'm just looking for love and happiness.
And it's not my standards. My standards are just "is nice to me" and "is a human girl" and "we get along and have fun together"
>>
File: 6cCsMIl.gif (860 KB, 2143x1912) Image search: [Google]
6cCsMIl.gif
860 KB, 2143x1912
>>25040105
dude if that realy your issue then you need to get into security contracting and work your way up to engineering besides that you can test your shit against other peoples shit and make boku bank as a contractor pointing out how the procedure is shit or the walls suck and that there's blind spots (always blind spots) for cameras
>>25039742
get fit and join the french foreign legion since you already speak french and spout out napoleon lines like your applying for a movie the legion leadership will love you, but just be fit and they'll ignore most mental problems and aggression problems there standards are weird get /fit/
>>
>>25042272
My first thought was maybe you should be forthright about that and hope that it helps you find people with similar desires. My second thought was you on OkCupid getting flocked to by every clingy desperate immature hambeast. So... I'm not really sure what to recommend, but I do think it's better to be forward with what you want from a relationship if you can be.
>>
>>25042320
I'm always 100% forward. People don't believe me when I try to explain how crazy I am or how I'll act. Then they see it and they get freaked out. I thought about making an OkCupid but I don't know where to start on that. The other issue I have is that I have almost no sex drive, immense issues with sexuality. I might never be able to have sex just because I'm messed up on that front. If any girl wants a clingy, somewhat attractive, pure virgin husbando to cuddle with I'm Grade A I guess. But throw sex in the picture (which most people want to do, most people consider it part of a healthy relationship) and I'm no good. I don't think many people can deal with all my shit at once.
Who wants a crazy, grossed-out-by-sex, clingy obsessive bf? I just think it's very niche.
>>
>>25034742
No it just sucks . Period. This is not something you can live with. I don't think I'll still be alive two years from now.
>>
>>25043299
That's too bad anon. Why do you think it'll kill you?
>>
>>25043492
Nothing works for me. I'm slowly losing my mind. Plus my family has shunned me. I've been suicidal since I was 11 so it's actually pretty pathetic that I haven't died yet. I've failed twice but now I know better. Not to try unless it is a 100% sure proof method that I can't back out of.
>>
File: 1426789124699.jpg (39 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1426789124699.jpg
39 KB, 500x375
HELP!

I don't want to diagnose myself because that's fucking meme.
How do I get diagnosed? Is it worth it?

I wanna know what's exactly my problem, but i don't know that will make me a bit happier.

I know there's something wrong with me.
>>
Does being afraid of people an mental illness?
>>
>>25043764
It can be yes. What kind of fear is it? What do you think they'll do to you?
>>25043673
>find psychologist/psychiatrist/therapist
>call them
>set up appointment
>go to appointment
>get dx'd
>>
>>25039742
I develop strange obsessions periodically. They usually are only pervasive for 3 months maximum then change. For 2-3 months I ate nothing but garlic bread. In another period I would listen to music 10 or so hours of each day and 90% of this time I would play one song on repeat. Spoke in nothing but lines from movies for an unknown period of times. Once or twice a year my sex drive will explode and I will want nothing but one type of sex. The last time all I wanted was to be choked while masturbating.
>>
>>25043866
>What kind of fear is it? What do you think they'll do to you?
I get scared around people
I begin to breath manually
Everytime i hear someone laugh, i think they are laughing at me.
I'm too scared to buy food at the store if there ar more than 2 people in the line
i always have my head down
Every time someone gives me a compliment, i always think its sarcasm
>>
>>25043866
>psychologist/psychiatrist/therapist
I just want to be diagnosed.
Can I get ONLY that? I don't want to be treated.
>>
>>25043939
Yes, find one of those and schedule an appointment. Go to the appointment until they figure out what's wrong with you. They'll tell if you ask enough. Or just go to two or three appointments and then demand their notes on you. They have to give you those.
>>25043922
a n x i e t y
and low self esteem
Good news, those are easily fixable! Therapy would be best but meds would work very well too.
>>
>Clinical Depression
>Trans
>Minor autism

Who here /learning a language so you can move abroad and never see family again/

(hvorfor dansk? Sporger ikke mig :^))
>>
>>25043987
>Who here /learning a language so you can move abroad and never see family again/

>solving your problems by making major life changes

Good for you. I just moved to another state and got a new phone, didn't tell anyone where I was headed or how long I'd be gone. Told anybody that wanted to know more "not to expect me back any time soon".
>>
>>25043972
>meds would work very well too.
like what
>>
>>25044040

ah, in the grand scale of the US that would work. Thanks to geography I can just go a few hundred miles in any direction and either be in the sea or a country where I won't be recognised
>>
>>25044078
prozac can help (ssris in general), anti-psychotics and mood stabilizers can help. Benzos (xanax and the like) can help immensely but they're addictive. You'll probably get given an ssri like prozac right out the gate and if you show no improvement they might move you up to benzos.
>>
>>25043972
>Yes, find one of those......
thanks m8

I think there's something else I want to ask, but I don't know exactly what.

see ya
>>
>>25044099
okay, thanks man
gonna try it out
>>
>>25044108
Come on back if you remember
>>25044141
No problemo m80, good luck. Good luck to both of you.
>>
>>25044216
I REMEMBER
>psychologist
>psychiatrist
>therapist
which one do you recommend?
>>
>>25044327
Psychiatrist will diagnose you the fastest, they give drugs
psychologists and therapists are usually more talk therapy based. Psychologists are the more respectable in my opinion.
>>
>tfw suicidal
>tfw want yandere gf
>tfw they want chads
>they they don't want suicidal boys
>>
>>25044825
Everyone is welcome in this thread except the /yg/ roleplayers. We don't fetishize mental illness here. Thanks.
>>
I have major depression and schizoid personality disorder as diagnosed by a trained medical professional.

I try not to think about killing myself for too much of the day and smoke cigarettes to keep my anxiety down.

Just missed two days of work due to insomnia, self medicating and anxiety so just fuck my shit up senpai.
>>
File: 1447560451427.jpg (705 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1447560451427.jpg
705 KB, 1080x1080
>Diagnosed with severe clinical depression 4 years ago in high school after admitting to school counselor I wanted to kill myself
>Went to a psych ward for a week and was on medication and saw a therapist for a year and a half
>Had to stop going because dad's insurance doesnt cover mental health
>Got myself off the meds when it started running out
>Start developing terrible anxiety, panic attacks in my sleep
>Depression is getting even worse now, all symptoms slowly ruining my life
>Just want to be happy

Time to try and save some money to see a psychiatrist who can give me happy pills again.
>>
>>25045323
Mental health in America is absolute shit. Insurance never covers it and everyone acts like it's shameful. I wish I lived in a good country. You live in America right?
>>
>>25044414
>Psychologists are the more respectable in my opinion.
kek
psychologists are shit

you're right psychiatrist tho, he should see one.
>>
>>25041501
i'll see what happens when i tell the psychiatrist about it.
>>
>>25046209
Why are they shit? They're the least drug happy ones and most psychology oriented. I guess they're not as good for actual chemical issues but for thought disorders I think they're pretty great.
>>
Guys.
Are drugs actually useful?
I mean, does someone remains "happy" after dropping them?
Or these shits are just a temporary distraction?
>>
>>25046415
Drugs are useful if you use them properly. Some people have chemical imbalances and need to be on drugs permanently. Some people just need help while they go through therapy or figure shit out or get through a difficult time in life. It depends what's your issues are.
>>
File: 1448520638255.png (257 KB, 444x530) Image search: [Google]
1448520638255.png
257 KB, 444x530
>misdiagnosed Bi-Polar for a time, recently re-diagnosed Borderline
>literally have "I'm a fucking asshole" disease

I'm starting to come to terms with just how big a mess of fuck my life actually is. I've got all the immediate characteristics of a raging autist, coupled with a slew of standoffish, outspoken personality traits that I absolutely despise and yet do nothing to reign under control. I'm a spoiled brat who was coddled throughout childhood, and now I have no spine. I never took full notice of what a shitty person I was/am up until a few years ago since I was drunk almost every day throughout my High School years. Even now every single day is a rollercoaster ride, and it's only getting worse as I broach further into my twenties. My schizo tendencies are getting much worse as well. I've started becoming afraid to post on any forums at all (including this one) for fear of authorities monitoring my online activities. I've never committed any crime beyond speeding in my life, but I'm absolutely convinced that I'm being watched. Even as I type this I imagine I'm being watched and put on a list somewhere.

The longer I maintain this insular, unhealthy lifestyle the more I'll suffer. But fuck me if it isn't better than committing to the real world.
>>
>>25037742
I've been in a mental hospital for children but I'm not sure what the hubbub was about. I seem pretty normal I think. There was a poor, little eight year old there who was sent to it because he shot his dad accidentally while hunting. It was sad to see him there. He was very sweet.
>>
Poorfag here. How can I find a therapist in my city that will take my medical insurance. I have Medicaid and Medicare only.
>>
>>25041571
Thankfully I do not. I would probably have killed myself way before during may days if I were.
>>
>>25047042
https://therapists.psychologytoday.com/rms/
Start searching. It mostly lists that stuff
>>
>>25047504
Thank you. I hope I can find an appointment soon. I feel like my anxiety is getting so bad that I don't even leave my bed anymore.
>>
>bpd
>Is it a real mental disorder or just a way to new way label for attention whore?
>legitimately asking because I've had a diagnoses.
>>
>>25047877
Psych nurse here

It's doctors jargon for attention whore. Sorry sempai
>>
>>25047877
no, that's narcissistic personality disorder. a big part of borderline is hiding/pushing away your pain and emotions.
>>
>>25049458
Most borderlines have narcissistic traits.
>>
>>25047877
It's just a meme normies use to claim they're different and get attention.
>>
>>25038469
seek help.

no one wants to be traps or trans
>>
My depression increases tenfold when I listen to this song, I don't even like the song, but if I feel like torturing myself I'll listen to it because the downward spiral is so quick, it can ruin a week or a month for me, I can't sleep, I eat a lot less, right after I listen to it I want to kill myself the most out of all other times.
WARNING: Very queer song.
youtube.com/watch?v=lkpEgizG6j4&ab_channel=SayWeCanFly
>>
>>25051313
forgot to explain that it happens because It reminds me that the window for "young love" JUST closed within the past two years, and now my chance of having a normal relationship with a woman is nearly gone. I think that's what's been making me increasingly more gay as time goes on.
>>
>>25041487
i do too sometimes. recently i vividly imagined myself going about killing my uncle's soon to be ex wife.

i can barely remember what she looks like, i just enjoyed coming up with methods of getting rid of her.

shit like, doing it at dark, make sure it's only her at home, sneak in and get her unexpectedly. but i'd had to try and then make it look like a robbery gone wrong instead of a targeted murder so i'd had to steal a few things and break a few chairs or something.

Then I'd just quietly leave and somehow destroy all the clothes and equipment I was using.
>>
File: ID-62.gif (487 KB, 500x271) Image search: [Google]
ID-62.gif
487 KB, 500x271
>>25034721
ama
>borderline personality disorder
>bipolar rapid cycling
>ptsd
>depersonalization
>alcoholic
>self-mutilation (mostly carving, few broken bones)
>gender dysphoria
>social anxiety disorder
>non-24 hour sleep disorder

>>25038469
Do you have gender dysphoria?
If I could choose to get rid of one thing, Id get rid of the dysphoria. Shit is literally psychological torture.

>>25047877
>>25049361
Theres people I think that drs just see as an attention whore and throw the label on them inappropriately and then theres people like me who go around loving and hating people on a psychotic level. Ruining marriages, hate fucking people, marrying people you just met, making some tiny mistake to someone you worship and punishing your self because you deserve it. Ive seen some crazy shit from bpd people.
>>
they diagnosed me some bullshit
>major depression
>social anxiety
>general anxiety
>anxiety not otherwise specified
>dysmynthia

I'm beginning to understand that this is just a lifelong thing. I feel sorry for anyone with this. Depression is a horrible insidious illness.

I attempted suicide via drug od. intubated coma 9days etc. before that I had gone to jump off a cliff but I'm too much of a bitch (120 meter). so I took tonnes of drugs to do it, but I dont know what happened. I was found unconscious like 3km from the cliff in some bush, took too many drugs. was found with rope marks and lacerations around my head. I also drove my car at 90km off a mountain road, rolled 7+ times over 250 meters according to police report.

I'm just retarded. I know to kill myself I just have to harden up and do it but you have to be in a very specific state of mind to do it, and it requires a shit load of courage (inb4 coward bullshit). I wont hang myself because I have a huge aversion to dying like that, stuck there

had a lot of drug abuse/addiction issues as well. currently on methadone/antabuse. 4 dui's house arrest etc
>>
File: why-00002.jpg (85 KB, 530x504) Image search: [Google]
why-00002.jpg
85 KB, 530x504
I wish I knew. I thought it was bipolar but my mood log has been fairly stable.
I tried seeing a psychologist but on my first appointment he directed me to outpatient rehab instead because I told him I smoke weed. I felt so humiliated that I canceled all my appointments and never went back.
I just want to be happy.
>>
>>25051678
>>25051893
Sounds like normies trying out the "depression" meme because they want to be different.
>>
not sure if social anxiety is a mental illness but if that's the case then i'm ill
>>
>>25051911
Just get here from Tumblr?
>>
Depressed schizoid here. All I want is to be left alone and forgotten. Only time I get any drive is when I think about all the people who've wronged me in the past. Then I realize there's nothing I can do about it and it doesn't even matter. I honestly regret being born. I feel burdened by life. If my parents hated me or abandoned me I would have a much easier time killing myself, but they actually love and care about me, and also sacrified their young adult lives to raise me (mom was 20, dad was 23 when I was born). They could have just aborted me but they had me. So now I feel like I gotta make it up to them. And that's the only thing keeping me going really.
>>
>>25046054
Sorry for the late reply but yes I do. I'm technically covered by my dad until I'm 26 but seeing all those bills in my name after my hospital stay, therapy and medication my parents tried to hide as a teenager made me realize exactly how shit this health care system is. The debt just does not seem worth it.
>>
>>25051961
If you just got here from tumblr, you need to go back 2bh. This board isn't for you. Try your special snowflake depression stuff on /co/.
>>
>>25046415
Drugs are not exactly a bad thing, I'm >>25045323 and have a chemical imbalance. They helped somewhat but I should not have stopped taking them especially since I was still young and stuck with therapy too. Generic brands arent too bad either.
>>
>>25051595
When were you diagonsed with all of those illnesses? Do you think they were caused by something when you were younger?
>>
>>25052450
Some in the asylum the others over the the therapists I've seen.

My best friend died in a wreck when I was young. That fucked me up.
My parents have always emotionally, verbally, and psychologically abused me.
They are insane control freaks and would make up rules or change rules.
Like heartbeat my dad woke me up at my 3am screaming at me that I'm a worthless fuck because there was a plastic bottle that fell outside of my trashcan.
Ive always had gender dysphoria and most of my stuff heavily feeds off it.
Like ill literally break down crying everyday from it and I'm paranoid as all fuck constantly.
I also got abused incredibly badly by a former fiance, which fucked me up.
>>
No mental illness, just a wasted life and suicidal thoughts.
Just wanted to wish everyone a nice day.
>>
>>25052743
Can we be friends anon?
>>
>>25052787
Sure, can't ever have too many friends.
>>
>>25034904
I know this feel well. Nurses in psych wards are massive cunts. One of them came into my room at night when I was doped up from the meds to steal my food.

I can just imagine how it would have been had I relayed this experience to the doctors...
>"So anon, do you believe people are out to get your food?"
>"Have you had these paranoid thoughts before?"
>"Why do you think people would steal your food, anon?"
>>
>>25043987
Holy shit. I am learning danish on duolingo for that exact reason.
>>
Anyone who has had psychosis had any warning signs (in hindsight) in the months/years/youth before? What was it like before you lost touch completely?

They put me in a program because they think I might be vulnerable to getting psychosis
>>
I've been diagnosed with severe meme personality disorder
literally hell
>>
>>25052743
This.

Also anxiety and fear of changing and getting a job bloxx
Got diagnosed with depression at 6 and have been struggling all my life with major anxiety problems and feelings ofnworthlessness/not belonging etc
I hate myself and everybody around me, just want to be drunk or high
>>
File: 1435212009399.gif (27 KB, 206x245) Image search: [Google]
1435212009399.gif
27 KB, 206x245
>want a friend to talk
>he's actually not a beta loser like me
>>
>>25034721
>i got ADD.
> failing everything in my life.
>faling classes, my family stresses me
> i feel anixiety to fail.
>cant get things done.
>never pay attention
>dont care about anyone.
>feel lonely.
>just want to die already.
>ex gf left me because i was too nice and a pussy.
>wew.
>i began to not care anymore and stopped being nice to anyone.
>With ADD i cant remember my childhood
>i dont remember what i did with my old friends
>i cant remember anything.
>i dont know why im living.
>feels like im a statue and waiting to be demolished.
>life goes on while i stay here and do nothing about it.
>kill me
>>
>>25054449
forgot to mention that because of that i grew a strong social anxiety. i isolated myself for years by now.
>>
File: 1437081334588.jpg (279 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1437081334588.jpg
279 KB, 600x800
>>25052604
Damn anon, youve had it so tough, makes my life seem like a cakewalk. How old are you and how are you managing your everyday life?
>>
im trans. people always tell me im mentally ill because of that.
>>
Anyone wanna play counterstrike in 20~ minutes? Gonna pop out for a smoke and then warm up for a little. You should do the same, already lost my mge on my main account and not trying to derank anymore!

I have a nova 4 account as well if you're not mg level.
>>
>>25054449
I have same problem.
>>
>>25055031
Im 28. I haven't worked in for years. I just sit at my parents completely exhausted. Iwake up like five times at night. I think about suicide and giving up and going on disability. The only thing I have is my bf in my ldr. I've pretty much given up. I'm tootiredand i just can't be normal. I've put a loaded gun in my mouth so many times. Iv suffer for others because I don't want them to hurt for me like I did when my friend died. I managed to stop most of the self harm and the alcoholism. Im gonna try to go back to sleep.
>>
>>25055057
Yeah. Thanks to shit heads like bruce Jenner who aren't even trans ruining our public image.
>>
>>25045323
see, i know i'm fucked in the head but doing all that sounds terrible. i don't need therapy and i don't need SSRI's. i just need to sleep for a long time.
>>
Diagnosed schizoaffective disorder, anxiety, and major depression. On SSRIs and anxiety medication but deliberately stopped my other medication because it makes me feel zombie-esque.
>>
Diagnosed schizoaffective, I hear spirits talking all the time
>>
>>25056314
I hope you sleep well anon, thanks for answering my questions.
>>
>tfw can't watch television anymore because I keep thinking they're trying to talk to me
>>
>>25056859
Antipsychotics are your friend
Or therapy. Anti-psychotics helped me a lot with that in conjunction with therapy. And now I don't need the meds anymore.
>>
>>25055739
tell me with greentext im curious
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (23 KB, 440x195) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
23 KB, 440x195
I started writing down my hallucinations so I could remember them and talk to my doctor about them.

They seem to be pretty religious so far.
>>
>>25057274
>hare krishna

are you sure that isnt a god trying to contact with you?
>>
Was diagnosed with complex ptsd and a dissociative disorder, i know i have problems but it seems a bit extreme but maybe im im denial
>>
File: B3JVfx5CUAAXkCz.png (216 KB, 443x757) Image search: [Google]
B3JVfx5CUAAXkCz.png
216 KB, 443x757
How do I convince myself that depression is real? I was diagnosed, but I keep telling myself that it's just a way for pharmaceutical companies to make tons of money and also act as an excuse to be lazy. There's a part of me that wants to believe that it's real, but I just don't see how it's anything but a money meme.
>>
>>25034721
I want saber to sit on my face, is that a mental illness?
>>
File: 1349797709522.jpg (55 KB, 399x388) Image search: [Google]
1349797709522.jpg
55 KB, 399x388
>>25058004
There are non-pharmaceutical ways of dealing with depression, and they last a lot longer and are more effective than anti-depressants. The ideal treatment is to take anti-depressants to feel good enough to start therapy and make permanent healthy changes to your life. Anti-depressants only last a little while, tolerance to them increases, and they're not like a happy pill that's gonna take you out of your depression.
>>
>>25058004
>How do I convince myself that depression is real?
It's real but it doesn't mean you should accept their handfuls of pills.

It's complicated and only the person affected by it can really know the true steps in removing the veil that is their depression.
It's easy to take advantage of someone when they can't make clear decisions, no one is truly out there to "help" without some repayment even should it be in excess.

You need advice from someone who understands you and where you're coming from as well being able to monitor you from time to time. You need to trust them enough to tell them about some of reoccurring inner thoughts that stalk you and throw jabs your way. That person would realistically be you because no one wants to go through all that trouble.
The pharm companies do want to make tons of money from you and they already have as seen by their multi-billion dollar profits from a specific med that was pulled back for being defective, they later got for sued for 100 million.
Only you know how to get out of it but your affliction doesn't let you see it clearly making you an easy target for everyone to abuse.
>>
>>25057274
Learn the full mantra
>>
>>25058408
I have and I've read a Bhagavad Gita some Hare Krishnan gave me.
>>
im a 23 year old kissless virgin

I have depression, bipolar, and bpd. Also hebephile, but i stay with glorious 2d.

I want out. Im sick of these depressing crushing lows, and I'm sick of making stupid life decisions that are ruining my relationships with everyone I know.

I cant actually develop meaningful relationships with people. Everyone is simply an acquaintance, and I feel like a monster because the only reason I want a gf is to just hold someone sometimes and feel loved. But I probably wouldn't love her back

Suicide looking pretty good desu senpai
>>
>>25058378
I agree. Depression is real but it all comes down to how you handle it. If it becomes so bad you cannot function and do everyday activites you need to talk to someone, anyone about your problems regularly or find something to do that makes you happy for a little bit. Medications can numb your senses and in cases with chemical imbalances it can be for the best. Otherwise dealing with depression can be possible without taking drugs.
>>
Anxiety and a really bad case of paranoia. Gives me a headache each and everyday and also makes me miss out on some excellent opportunities. Can't deal with it, man, I swear.
>>
>>25058685
Drugs antidepressants can help
>>
>>25035530
>I really love waking up and dreaming still and getting terrified that there are ghosts in my room. Sleep is so exhausting.
That actually really resonates with me.
>>
File: 1407765288352.jpg (490 KB, 2560x2489) Image search: [Google]
1407765288352.jpg
490 KB, 2560x2489
I'm thinking about going to the psych ward for the second time. Anyone know if I can just go straight to the mental hospital instead of using the emergency room? It's not really an emergency, my hallucinations are just getting a lot worse, I'm becoming psychotic, and my doctor can't raise my meds fast enough to fix me for school.
>>
>>25060459
Can you see your doctor? He can get you put in. Otherwise just go to the ER and say you're suicidal and want to be committed.
>>
>>25060495
Yeah, but I want to go in quicker and I won't be able to see her until the holidays are over. I don't want to have suicide on my record, or have my doctor think I'm suicidal. Plus they could keep me there longer than I want. I wanna go in, get my meds raised to a comfortable dose, and leave. Will they really refuse to admit me if I'm not in danger? I thought they admitted lots of people for observation and that sort of thing.
>>
File: 1450341318160.png (2 MB, 3272x2424) Image search: [Google]
1450341318160.png
2 MB, 3272x2424
Made this last night.
I guess this could be considered a story, but it's definitely mental illness.
>>
>>25060561
If you insist they'll probably let you in but it'll be easier if they think you're a danger or in danger. If you admit yourself I think you can unadmit yourself whenever you want. Depending on your state/country/age. But yeah if you go to the ER and just insist on being admitted, or if you look up your local psych ward that would work too.
>>
File: perverted-00098.jpg (52 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
perverted-00098.jpg
52 KB, 500x500
>>25051893
lol pothead :^)
>>
File: 1447797462731.jpg (18 KB, 638x350) Image search: [Google]
1447797462731.jpg
18 KB, 638x350
Any Bipolar bros in Uni? How do you survive? I am a Freshman and have already been hit with a heavy depressive episode. I don't see me graduating from this place. Any progress that I make gets destroyed by depressive episodes so I spend my life picking up the pieces and having them being smashed again. I am unmedicated because my dad doesn't care about my diagnosis (despite my hospitalizations). My brain is turning to fucking scrambled eggs, isn't getting harder and harder for me to form coherent sentences and my social skills have fallen into truly autism-tier.
>>
I just had someone leave because they said I was being dishonest because the personality they knew "wasn't real" and I was lying to them.

is DID inherently evil? Am I a bad person? How do I keep this from happening again? I can't just disclose that I have DID because most of my personalities don't know.

They keep saying I was lying to them the entire time. Was I? Am I dishonest? is DID dishonest? The personality I was shifted into didn't know I had DID. How do I stop this? Can I? What do I do? Is this just gonna happen over and over? Is there anyone here with DID? How do you cope? How do you remember to tell people you have DID no matter what personality you're in?

How do you convey that you didn't "lie to them" or anything like that and that you thought everything was real at the time?

Does it matter what you think? Is it all lies in the end simply because it wasn't true even if you thought it was?

is DID inherently evil? Will I just hurt everybody?

Should I kill myself?
>>
File: 1449022458244.png (273 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
1449022458244.png
273 KB, 450x450
>>25061137
>is DID inherently evil
Thread replies: 200
Thread images: 26

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.