[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 680x680
IM ASKING HER FOR NUMBER RIGHT NOW

REEEEE

WISH ME LUCK ROOOOBOOOOOOTS
>>
>>25031983
good luck anon! prove our doubts wrong!
>>
YOU CAN FUCKING DO IT

BELIEVE IN ME WHO BELIEVES IN YOU
>>
GL FAGGOTREEE
>>
GODAMMIT I FUCKED IT UP

TOMORROW IS MY LAST CHANCE

FUCK

I'm not sure if I have what it takes, robots
>>
>>25032138
Don't waste your time. Women are fucking trash and will RAPE your emotions.
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 582x291) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 582x291
>>25032138
Wew nice one

Reminder that if she gives you her number you can't come back here and post you have to leave /r9k/ forever
>>
>>25032138
Story ploxblox
>>
GO FOR IT DO WHAT I COULDN'T ACCOMPLISHREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>25032074
4/10 reference desu
>>
>>25031983
giving you number and pick a date to change it
>>
You guys are all idiots. Getting a girl's number means NOTHING, because at the end of the day, you still have to be able to call/text her and arrange a date, hold a conversation, and get her interested enough to want to meet a second time. Still, it's not that hard if you really care about a girl.

Source: I executed all of this perfectly and am now a nerd with a qt girlfriend.
>>
>>25032138
Man if it's your last chance then you have no reason not to give it your all and go out in a blaze of glory. Never roll over and let defeat wash over you, in doing that you lose yourself. Even if it isn't meant to be and she turns you down, your attempts will be a less painful memory than giving up would be.
Good luck senpai!
>>
>>25032359
It definitely does mean something.
What you're saying is equivalent to saying "Putting on running shoes means NOTHING, at the end of the day you still have to go outside, go for a run, hydrate yourself, do stretches etc", it's an important first step in the process.
>>
>>25032435
This

Getting a number for us is like taking baby steps for normies, but it's still vital
>>
>>25032435
Obviously, it's an important first step, but putting on running shoes does nothing to actually get you fit, it's all the other stuff. Also, girls don't really think twice about giving out their numbers these days. If I meet a girl somewhere it's incredibly easy to get her number or get her snapchat or whatever. Of course, they have dozens of guys in their phone, so you do actually have to be the one to take the extra steps.
>>
>>25031983
You are posting on 4chan while attempting such degeneracy... you've already lost.
>>
>>25032508
Exactly, this also, for people on here it's a great first step, great confidence boost, one that GIVES them the confidence to carry on into doing that other stuff.

>>25032518
Oh of course, i'm not saying you get her number and then just leave it? but without the number its like trying to navigate a maze in the dark and the number is the vital torch.

and yeah, people do give out numbers much more readily, but there's still an importance to it.
>>
why would I wish luck to a stupid normie like you
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.