[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Welcome to the Feels Cafe. Here are your complimentary cigarettes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6
File: 1430871222322.png (30 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1430871222322.png
30 KB, 400x400
Welcome to the Feels Cafe. Here are your complimentary cigarettes and coffee, on the house.

How is your day going so far?
>>
Thanks for the butt m8.

Alright I guess
>>
>>25078676
>Feel like pure shit yesterday, emotionally and physically, tired as fuck after pretending to be somewhere while sleepless for one day, then was not able to sleep except for 2 hours at 8 pm
>headache and fatigue, paracetamol makes it worse.
>wake up at 7 pm today
>feel like shit about it as always, no willpower for anything
>the only thing i want to do is sleep again
>everything that matters to me is probably irretrievably gone
>>
The looming emptiness hasn't affected me yet so I guess that's good. I started watching One-Punch Man and I love it because it's so over the top.
>>
>>25078676
Pretty good, I'm starting a vacation of 2 weeks, got myself plenty of books to read during winter.
>>
>>25078676
I am filled with constant dread
>>
>>25078676

I'm on winter break so life has been very comfy. Sitting around the house shitposting, playing Black Ops 3, and watching patrician television shows courtesy of Amazon Prime.

I'm at a point were I've accepted my incel fate and have stopped actively pursuing friends or relationships. Focus on feeding your mind in a field that interests you robots. Much better use of time than worrying about relationships.
>>
>>25078676
It's 8 in the morning and I havent slept. Probably going to fall asleep soon and not wake up till 4 pm because depression. Also I'm 25, 7/10, fit, and have ED, so I disappoint women constantly.
Just fucking end me.
>>
Shitty but at least I won't go to bed sober tonight.
>>
>>25078676
It's 7:30 and I have been up for 6 hours already with an hour of sleep. Been this way for just about two weeks now. Not sure what happened I am usually one to wake up at one in the afternoon not one in the morning. Gotta keep busy or else I will just sleep until spring semester. I've re-addressed my network twice. Deleted all of my network infrastructure servers just to recreate them. Optimized firewall rules through rigorous testing. Cleaned my room just to messy it up looking for something. I didn't find it and I just forgot what it was that I was looking for...

I need to have a purpose, simply existing isn't enough. I think I am under-stressed. Might go for a walk today since it's only -7F.
>>
I feel like I'm starting to lose interest in women. The chase for sex is so fucking tiring. I am a short unattractive guy, which already makes my life so fucking difficult. I understand that people are visual creatures, we all judge each others' physical attractiveness and I have no issue with that, simply because we evolved as a species to pursue mates that are healthy. At the same time, I can't seem to seperate the two issues from each other, which leads me to being redpilled as a result. Hating women for not giving me a chance, but at the same time understanding that it is a biological evolution that led to it. When i choose to avoid masturbation to prevent myself to succumb to my own sexual needs, I feel even more lustful. When I masturbate, I end up feeling ashamed, not that masturbation is a shameful activity, but the fact that I allowed myself to indulge in primal senses. At the very same time, I am judged by my group of friends that believe that not having a girlfriend is a saddening sight. I know that they believe that I am strange for not adhering to society's social construct which makes it harder for me to pursue a single life. At the end what do i know, I am one out of the many anons who still doesn't have a relationship yet.
>>
>>25078676
Pretty arright.
Failed calculus once - panicked day before, Ended up doing nothing.

2nd try, complete lazy bastard, opend lecture papers only 12 hours before exam, looked at Them not reading, just looking at them for 12 hours till it was morning, failed.

Never did home assignments

Used to go to lectures, but tapped out, just sat there listening to nothing.

Now actually listens and tried. Still didn't do home stuff. Worked ass off at learning groups.
Yesterday forced myself after hitting an screaming to learn for 24h.

Wrote exam today, good feeling, new almost everything.

800 people each time, 70% failure rate.
After 3 semesters
I... I think I made it.
Fuck I'm a sperg.
>>
>>25078676
Nah, I like to keep my adrenals healthy

That's what separates me from you dweebs

>being low energy
>>
>cigarettes
>coffee
>feels cafe

FUCKING TUMBLR HIPSTER SHITS
GOOOOOOOO FUUUUUUUCK YOURSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELVES
>>
>>25078723
It's no problem, anon. Glad you're doing alright.

>>25078754
Why were you pretending to be somewhere, to impress someone? Sleeplessness can cause headaches and fatigue.

>>25078775
Over the top animes are really nice to watch, I used to watch a few that my online friends recommended me. Can't remember any titles though.

>>25078842
Where are you going? What books are you reading? I've been reading a lot of physics textbooks this break.

>>25078867
Dread of what, what do you think's going to happen to you?

>>25078889
Break is nice. It's a good idea to strengthen yourself before you pursue relationships. If you're dependent on someone and need their attention for your self-worth, it can cause a lot of strain in a relationship. I learned that the hard way.

>>25078906
You should try CBT, lots of people with insomnia say it helps them calm their thoughts and get them better rest. I can send you a book on it if you like, it's a very easy read.

>>25078907
I feel it difficult to stay sober all the time too. Getting high or drunk used to be the only thing I could look forward too. Right now I only use kratom, which is pretty harmless. Taking care of yourself and getting food helps with the cravings.

>>25078934
I hear you with the sleep troubles, my sleep gets very erratic too especially with my medication. Try picking up a hobby or something that makes you happy if you want a purpose. Purpose is something that doesn't find you, you need to find it.
>>
>>25079062
I am treating this as a blogpost as I am feeling better after typing this out.
Recently I feel like I am very estranged from my group of friends due to my height. I know it seems like it could all be in my head but It is something very subtle. I have 2 buddies that i constantly hang out with, both of which are around 5'9,5'10 whereas I am only 5'5. I have no idea why, but popular girls who are already roughly my height seem to enjoy hanging out with us, so it makes it all the more awkward for me as a result. I am starting to notice that the girls only hover around them for a chat, whereas I have to put in effort to actually hold a conversation with them. I hesitate to tell them because it seem like something very minor, and it would also affect my standing as I am currently seen as a confident guy. I have seen many discussions saying that all you need is confidence and keep trying with your personality and you will eventually find someone. But the problem is, when I eventually find someone, it will probably be a washed up women who has finished using her last drop of her appearance for the alpha males. I know that this is something very redpill, but it just keeps hovering there right at the back of my head, that I am ultimately the last choice for a woman simply because I wasn't born with the right genes. This is probably the major reason why I do not want to even entertain the thought of having a girlfriend, because I know that I will never become a woman's first.
>>
>slept in late
>called gf
>smoked a joint
>watches some Limitless until like 2 in the afternoon
>took shower
>made some food
>went out and bought Christmas presents
>smoked another joint

And now I'm taking a shit while typing this. It's a bit past 6 in the evening. I'll pick up the girlfriend from work in 3 hours, and then we'll just relax at my place.

Normie degeneracy when it's best.
>>
>>25079316
>called gf
>called
>gf
NORMIES FUCK OFFFFFF
>>
>>25079062
It can be hard not having a relationship, but you should focus on learning to love yourself and becoming self-sufficient. It seems like you're having a lot of insecurity with this, like you need it to feel like you're worth something. When you're dependent on someone else's approval for your self-esteem, you're placing your entire being into someone else's hands. They could not want you for any number of reasons, any number of things could go wrong, they're living their own separate lives. You need to be independent and have your own hobbies and interests that don't involve other people. It's hard, and of course most people need some social interaction to get by, but it'll make you a lot happier in the long run being able to depend on yourself. Even normies have times when they're completely alone, and how they deal with that is an important aspect of their character.

>>25079081
I've been struggling with school too, I have a mental illness which makes it hard to go to classes or study. Try to hang in there and consider why you're going to school in the first place. If it's not for you, there are many other options.

>>25079238
Fair enough, anon.
>>
File: the fuck.jpg (5 KB, 316x159) Image search: [Google]
the fuck.jpg
5 KB, 316x159
>>25079316
>feels cafe
>talks about how neat-o his life is right now
>>
Have installed linux today. Windowshit got virused. Feeling nostalgic.
>>
>>25079379
Which distro did you install?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_7IV4RaX1w
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
I'm okay. Not excited I have to work at 4:00 today. Fuck retail jobs. Thanks for the cig and coffee lad but I already have my own
>>
>>25079403
Linux Mint 17.3 "Rosa".
Can't even afford Windows. But anyway too depressed to play games, so it doesnt matter.
>>
>>25079435
Fuck, turned out sideways. My bad.
>>
File: 1447091262224.png (52 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1447091262224.png
52 KB, 400x400
>girlfriend suffering of depression
>being there for her all the time
>she gets me emotionally drained everytime i have to help her
>i managed to get over it
>recently we're talking way less than we did before
>it hurts a bit

i'm not able to offer myself some care as well to just continue the day without talking to her as much as before, to enjoy what i used to do before meeting her

i'm clingy as fuck and it hurts when i can't keep talking to her daily, i feel like she's going to stop loving me even if she sometimes reasures me she won't ;_;
>>
>>25079281

I'm not strengthening myself per say, I'm doing so because of my professional goals. I'll only pursue a girl if she pursues me first, which never happens unless your Chad.
>>
>>25079460
Try gnome DE, it's pretty sweet imo
>>
She will stop loving you. It's inevitable.
>>
>>25079460
Good choice. Thinking switching to that or Debian with Cinnamon. The small differences between Arch on my thinkpad and Debian on my servers is annoying me.

>>25079472
Not the biggest fan personally. But then again I also don't like Unity so I am probably secretly an old curmudgeon stuck on Windows XP.
>>
>>25079435
thats a goofy looking thumb you got there anon
>>
>not just going to tfwhen.com instead
>>
Addicted to caffeine and on 2 antidepressants. Life's pretty great.
>>
Busy at work and got a stupid company Christmas party afterward that I should make an appearance at when I'd rather just go home

At least it's almost the weekend
>>
File: 1446510301952-0.jpg (151 KB, 900x1189) Image search: [Google]
1446510301952-0.jpg
151 KB, 900x1189
>You're such a cunt like hahah just joking
>You should get a better hair cut
>I see your day off hasn't made you any less of a dick
>Do you even understand this subject?
>You used to be so smart now you're a spastic haha

was off sick and decided I'd come into school despite still feeling like shit. it wasn't worth it.
>>
>>25078754
Are - are you... me?
>>
I spent the entire semester trying to build up the confidence to talk to a girl in one of my classes. We had the final exam today and I missed my chance. I thought about sending her an email, but we don't know each other and that would be fucking weird.
>>
>Asked a girl out couple of days ago at a party
>she agreed and gave me her number
>texted her today to see when she's free to meet up
>she says "Hi anon, I'm really sorry but you took me by surprise on Wednesday, I just like you as a friend"
>people still have the balls to say there's no such thing as the friend zone.
>>
>>25079649
who the fuck isn't addicted to caffeine?
>>
Its ok, just eating lunch alone again. Three building janitors are have their lunch a few tables over. They are niggers and keep talking and laughing loudly with their ebonics accent. Even the nigger janitors have found somewhere they belong. Just 5 months till the exit bag though so thats nice.
>>
>>25078676
>21 kissless hugless virgin
>have gf for 2 weeks, kiss and hug alot, never got to the sex part
>she gave me the dreaded we need to talk face to face line

what do man, what do, she was my first gf and i don't even know how i managed to date her for 2 weeks, i am afraid if the talk is for the worse i will never ever be able to have another gf again
>>
>>25078676
Gonna smoke a ton of BHO one I get off work in 3 hours

Today is gonna be a good day
>>
>visited a dentist today I haven't been to before
>a late 20's female, very cute
>loved how she leaned in getting very close to me
>loved the personal attention she gave me
>had to change a filling
>she worked on it meticulously, even gave me mirror to access the way it looks visually, later fine-tuning it to my desire
>overall great experience, reminded me how it feels to be touched

also
>changed my medication
>now have to inject it 3 times a week
>at least it's an injection gun and the needle is much smaller

also
>found 2 cents on the floor
>yesterday found 1.24 euros on the floor

Doing good.
>>
OP, have you disappeared on us in our time of need?
>>
File: Okay-Crying-Meme-07.png (47 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
Okay-Crying-Meme-07.png
47 KB, 645x773
Thanks for the smoke buddy, i really need it...

So, i finally got a girlfriend, a cute normie as fuck latina at that, but i really dont feel any better tbqh. Shes always out wih friends and going to parties and stuff, and is always trying to being me. I got bad anxiety and cant stand doing those kinda things, and i feel like its ruining out relationship.

Any advice robots?
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.