[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here /ImprovingTheirLifeToBecomeChad/? You can all become
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 8
File: SHia-FI.jpg (102 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
SHia-FI.jpg
102 KB, 1280x720
Who here /ImprovingTheirLifeToBecomeChad/?

You can all become Chad if you're not a manlet, 70% of weight loss is diet, just stop eating shit food to start out and then go buy yourself a set of dumbbells.

Steal Stacy from Chad!
>>
File: unamused_pepe.jpg (28 KB, 380x250) Image search: [Google]
unamused_pepe.jpg
28 KB, 380x250
>>25010892
>You can all become Chad if you're not a manlet

But dass my issue pham
>>
>>25010892
>become a chad
chads are born not made.
>>
Its quite easy to become a Chad. Work out and learn PUA, thats about all you have to do. Chads might have started off just as emotionally damaged as robots, but they managed to unload that shit on those around them, instead of sealing it inside themselves and letting it fester and mutate into something monstrous.
>>
>>25010919

Can't help you, sorry. How short are we talking?

>>25010970

Nice meme, Trump poster. I made a fake OkCupid profile with a otter mode guy and got 5 messages a day from Stacies, it doesn't take any effort besides dieting and working out .

>>25011019

Does PUA actually work? I think the bulk of it would be looking like Chad, you could easily get a Stacy if you're in great shape and have a decent face/height. But banging 3 girls a week and becoming a true Chad would probably require PUA shit.
>>
>>25011114
>working out will make you a chad
kek. even /fit/ isnt this dumb. If you want to be chad you also have to be outgoing, social, and have a attractive face
>>
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 250x250
What if bald?
>>
>>25010892
Good thing I'm a manlet I guess, I can improve myself without ever turning into a Chad.

>feelskindacool.pham
>>
>>25011114
>Does PUA actually work?

There's a spectrum.
At one end there's rehersed psychological tricks and routines, that allow you to put on an act to mimick confidence and trick girls into liking you
at the other end there's resolving your emotional issues and actually becoming confident so that girls will naturally like you
10 years ago it was all about routines. Mystery Method, The Game, etc. These days its more about general self-help with a focus on "this is what you were doing wrong the whole time", Models by Mark Manson and some of RSD's stuff is a good example of this.

But really, as to whether or not it works, that's down to you. You find something you like, something that resonates with you, and you try it and see.

As with many other things 90% of it is shit, and there are a lot of kikes out there trying to use your sexual frustration to separate you from your money, which you shouldn't need to spend because there's so much free stuff and torrents of paid stuff available. Don't get suckered into following some youtube street-pickup faggot who pretends he's teaching you stuff but is really only in it for the views, and be aware that most of the business model of 'professional' pua revolves around very short-term results that betas will pay for over a weekend bootcamp.

That said there's a lot of variation within the field, and some genuinely useful insights into women and your own issues.

>I think the bulk of it would be looking like Chad
If you look around the world you'll see millions of men who look pretty average and still manage to slay pussy. Even manlets. Plus the whole pua industry is built on getting positive results by teaching frustrated betas various techniques.
>>
File: 1445130172794.png (406 KB, 601x601) Image search: [Google]
1445130172794.png
406 KB, 601x601
>>25010892
>You can all become Chad if you're not a manlet
>mfw
>>
This last 2 years have been awesome. I went from 60kg (130lbs) to 77kg (170lbs), I also fixed my acne and have learn and done loots of awesome shit. And in college I've made several awesome friends.

Also my bully from elementary school is a manlet with acne scars lol.
>>
File: suicidal_feel.jpg (14 KB, 385x387) Image search: [Google]
suicidal_feel.jpg
14 KB, 385x387
>>25011114

5'6 mai man
>>
>>25011634
Ehh don't whine, I'm 5"5 and that doesn't stop me from having some pussy from times to times. Granted less often than Chads, but it's all about quality over quantity mah pham.
>>
>>25011632

learned*
lots*
>>
File: socialmedia.png (967 KB, 723x719) Image search: [Google]
socialmedia.png
967 KB, 723x719
>>25011664
Everyone else gets far less sex than you're lead to believe through social media memes.

Besides a compulsion towards promiscuity is probably a symptom of the emotional issues that make robots so shit at talking to women. Its all just an urge to seek approval from women. Its fine to want to have sex, but wanting to fuck a new girl every week isn't healthy either. The opposite of crazy is still crazy.
>>
>>25011634

That's short but not too bad, I knew a guy who was 5'2".
>>
>>25011634
You can still be kind of Chad at that height, but you have to have a 9/10 face and be very fit.
>>
File: Superficial Attraction.jpg (222 KB, 600x4113) Image search: [Google]
Superficial Attraction.jpg
222 KB, 600x4113
>>25011557
PUA shill detected

Instead of trying to syphon shekels from these guys, why don't you just tell them that it's all about looks?
>>
>>25010892
If I lost anymore weight my family would probably make me see a psychiatrist.
>>
>>25012767

That boggles my mind. Must be women from the US because even though I look good women haven't typically been such whores towards me.

Wow.
>>
>>25010892
>tfw was a 6'4 skeleton
>been working out for years to get stacys
>realized they were fucking retarded
>wanted to get qt3.14s who can carry a conversation
>they think i'm a retarded gym rat
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.