[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you feel about 'chubby' people?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 41
File: me2mvgq.jpg (64 KB, 600x887) Image search: [Google]
me2mvgq.jpg
64 KB, 600x887
I mean people who are just chubby or a little overweight. Not obese people. Personally I know I am overweight but I'm not THAT bad. I just want to know, do you skinny people put all of us into the same group whether we're 40lbs overweight or if we're 500 lbs? Because I'm about 40 lbs overweight but whenever I see real fatties I hate them. Do you skinnies hate the slightly chubbies too? Pic relevant.
>>
>>25008509
once you're 10-15 lbs overweight you're fat ass status in my book.
>>
tfw 5'9 and 180 lbs

i feel fat as fuck but i kinda look good tbqh, especially in nice clothes
>>
File: 1446941829316.png (940 KB, 810x964) Image search: [Google]
1446941829316.png
940 KB, 810x964
>>25008509
It depends on your background.
I'm a recovering fatty, so now when I see landwhales content with being fat, I get irritated.

Body dysmorphia is a weird thing.
>>
I'm not overweight, but I'm chubby. Does that make sense?
>>
>tfw look in the mirror and see alien hybrid baby monster from alien:ressurection instead of a person
>>
ITT lots of tubbies in denial
>>
>>25008603
>Body dysmorphia
I think I have that. I used to be really fat until this year. As a result, whenever I'm in public I still think everyone's looking at me and thinking about how fat I am when I'm not
>>
>>25008509
Chubby for men is optimal. Chubby for women is acceptable after they have had a child.
>>
>>25008651
>tfw 40 pounds overweight and want a belly gf
>>
>>Body dysmorphia
made up tumblr-tier 'disease'.
>>
I'm a guy and it's a total double standard but I find chubby guys pitiful and chubby women cute as fuck.
>>
>>25008651
>Chubby for men is optimal.

wish women agreed with you
>>
>>25008651
>Chubby for men is optimal. Chubby for women is acceptable after they have had a child.
confirmed cucked out beta
>>
>>25008678

or science on actual athletic performance
or science from a health perspective
or classic aesthetics
>>
Fat dudes, while not quite as crazy as fat women, are pretty damn pathetic.
>>
>>25008672
It's a mental illness, not a disease, and just because lots of people on tumblr claim to have it doesn't mean it isn't real. Just look at legitimately anorexic people who think they're fat, unironically
>>
>>25008722
you don't have 'body dysmorphia' senpai, you just have a shitty body you're ashamed of.
>>
File: 1418072281542.png (68 KB, 1784x1174) Image search: [Google]
1418072281542.png
68 KB, 1784x1174
>>25008740
>tfw have reverse dysmorphia where i think im a small weak faggot and have to eat more and lift more because i want to be big as fuck and will eventually take steroids
>>
>>25008740
this isn't about me faggot I'm saying if a woman who looks like that believes that she's fat, thats body dysmorphia. you can be an armchair psychologist all you want, you arent' the one who gets to decide which disorders are real and which arent
>>
kek, every stupid delusional fat ass on tumblr is recovering from an ED and suffering from "body dysmorphia".

Nah bitch, you just fat.
>>
>>25008509

Honestly there's nothing worse than a self-hating fatass.
>>
>>25008771
Any quack can come up with an undiagnosable 'disorder' and then charge $150hr to treat it.

Real MDs laugh at this shit.
>>
>>25008603

further proof that body dysmorphia isn't actually a real disorder but instead just skinny people buying into government-funded diet memes so heavily that they hate themselves
>>
>>25008800
next thing you're going to tell me is that people fake Fibro and 'chronic' Lyme disease.

kek
>>
>high school graduate neets or STEMfaggots tell me everything I learned in abnormal psychology is a lie
>>
>>25008650

how is this body dysmorphia? this is just your internalized hatred being displaced after you got rid of the reason you thought you hated yourself

the real reason you hate yourself is that you're a miserable fuck who contributes nothing good to society and spends all day on 4chan

it's easy to hate yourself when you have no value
>>
>"body dysmorphia"
>scale
problem solved
next excuse plz
>>
I'm not even overweight and I have a healthy bmi but I've always been bullied for being fat (179 cm tall, 72 kg)
>>
>>25008720

this is the opposite of true, fat dudes have that retard strength and are really angry that they can't benefit from their male privilege because they're physically unattractive

they're walking sperg bombs and 900% crazier than fat women
>>
>>25008823
No. I'm saying that my self image of myself in my head hasn't updated to my actual looks. I'm about 200 lbs but if I picture myself in my head I see a 300+lb lardass. Whenever I look in the mirror it's like "Oh, right. I'm not obese anymore"
>>
>>25008817

No, fibro and lyme disease have legitimate physical symptoms

"body dysmorphia" is just you being a little self-hating bitch because mommy never taught you the critical thinking necessary to laugh at diet ads
>>
>>25008856
>fat dudes have that retard strength
people who think this do not go to the gym. IRL, other than some offensive lineman types, fat dudes are weak as fuck.
>>
>>25008864

Oh so you're still a fatass and you hate yourself because you're fat? Hmm....
>>
>>25008895
Done replying to you
>>
Depends. If you own it and aren't self conscious it's all good. Problem is almost all of you are extremely self conscious.
>>
>>25008890

literally no. do you know what retard strength is? you don't have to work out to have retard strength. retards have retard strength, you retard.
>>
>>25008890
Recovering fat dude here.
Can confirm we don't have retard strength.
Pls go
>>
>>25008903

k sweetie enjoy being the victim of your life having a made up mental disorder while still being fat :-)
>>
>>25008890
the retard strength ones are the ones who go to the gym and lift weights but dont change diet

they come out looking like ogrish brutes

i know this because i used to just be a regular fat guy, now im a bultfat guy.

all isn't lost though, I'm cutting and by summertime I will be saved
>>
>>25008912
it's a meme senpai. I see dudes well over 200lbs on the reg struggling to bench 115 and shit.
>>
I'm pretty sure most people are too preoccupied with their own insecurities to give much of a shit about your weight. It's also all down to perspective. A 5'5'' girl will never have the same perspective as a 6'5'' man, and as such her view will be warped. Some may think you're fat, others may think you're normal. In my opinion, 23-26 BMI is a good range for most men.
>>
>>25008926

>retard strength
>the strength big fat retarded kids have when they have a sperg attacks

so not the same as the strength body builder would have you actual dunce

Man you /fit/heads sure are insecure
>>
File: Anne Frank.jpg (1 MB, 3133x2448) Image search: [Google]
Anne Frank.jpg
1 MB, 3133x2448
>>25008931
>a made up mental disorder

aren't all mental disorders made up?
>>
>>25008941

are you fucking stupid? do seriously none of you know what retard strength is? it's what happens when autists get an adrenaline rush when they have a total meltdown

retard story threads weren't even that long ago holy shit
>>
>>25008959
>Some may think you're fat, others may think you're normal
physical fitness is not subjective fatties.
>>
>>25008960
It doesn't take much power to knock people over/out or flip chairs they're in over.
It takes a hell of a lot of power to bench 70% of your bodyweight when you're fat.
Source: I had anger problems in elementary and now I lift
>>
I'm skinnyfat and hate it desu
I'd rather be skinny than skinnyfat with this weird tiny gut that muffintops in jeans and tight fitting shirts.
>>
>>25008963
>aren't all mental disorders made up?
Yes. All the mental disorders are just creating diseases for people who don't have any. When I was growing up, kids didn't have "ADD", they were just inattentive. Kids didn't have "autism", they were just shy. Girls weren't transgender, they were just tomboys. It's all a load of nonsense.
>>
>>25008985
OP asked how most people view others. Inherently that's down to perception. Physical fitness can be measured but is not what OP asked about.
>>
>>25009008
that's a fun alternative way to refer to it I guess, but there's not really any denying that they can treat and improve upon their "defects" (cause they're not illnesses (^:) with medication
>>
>>25009008
yup. it's remarkable how weak people cling to this exploitative pseudo-science.
>>
>>25008963

No, many of them have physical symptoms. Schizophrenia can be seen on brain scans.

Anxiety is the prolonged release of your fight/flight hormones.

Panic disorder is random release of those same hormones causing your body to physically feel as though you're in a "deer in the headlights" situation which is why you experience physical symptoms like rapid heart beat, difficulty breathing, tremors, etc.

There are a lot of mental illnesses that aren't actually "mental" at all but very based in physical symptoms.

Body Bitch Disorder isn't one of them.
>>
eating a footlong sub right now, dont give a fuck, who am i staying skinny for?
>>
>>25009048
But isn't it like a strong fear of becoming fat? Like an anxiety disorder?
>>
>>25008996

>I am arguing that retard strength isn't the same thing as bodybuilder strength with a person who literally just said that 2 posts ago

>I am a fat person pretending to know anything about fitness

bye
>>
>>25009036
There is no reason for them to be taking medication. You just need to pull yourself up by your bootstraps and fix yourself. If you are shy, start talking to more people. If you are inattentive, start paying more attention and focus. There's no reason to be popping pills. That's the problem with today's society, everyone thinks you can solve problems by popping pills but you can't.
>>
>>25009100
>just bee yourself: the post
>>
>>25009008

You're a fucking idiot. They never used to have a word for leprosy either until people noticed that their limbs were rotting off.
>>
>>25009091
>I am arguing that retard "strength" is actually just retard
ftfy
>>
>>25009125
I don't know how that is at all relevant.
>>25009117
Alright, I'll bite this bait. Why do you think all your character flaws can be fixed by popping pills?
>>
>>25009117

like tell that to all the schizos who went off their meds for 3 days and ended up in the hospital or prison because they were walking around the streets thinking they were Jim Jones reincarnated
>>
>>25009125
>denying the current existence of things that could theoretically happen in the future makes you an idiot.

nigga you just a weak fat fuck looking for emotional solace.
>>
>>25009100
>If you are shy, start talking to more people.

But the idea is that they can't. They're paralyzed by fear. It's really really easy to say "Just do it" and that's why you hear it so often, but if it were that painfully simple there wouldn't be people shut in their houses for years of their lives from anxiety issues.

Your entire mentality ignores the inherent differences in people.
>>
>>25009126

get a load of this newfag. retard strength is an actual meme and the fact that you're arguing this should actually just force-close your browser and open up a window with reddit
>>
>>25009185
>being a newfag
>calling other people newfags
pick 2
>>
>>25009183
The only reason why people like that are stuck in their houses is because they don't want to improve themselves, that is the reason. If they just went outside and put themselves out there they'd be fine, but the only person sabotaging them is themselves. They don't need to pop pills to talk to people.
>>
>>25009158
what we REALLY need is a reversal of the Community Mental Health Centers Act.
>>
>>25009182

literally wat

>>25009143

>how all this is relevant

what people did while you were growing up in the "good ole days" actually doesn't matter at all because we've made new medical discoveries, including the existence of mental and behavioural disorders

that being said body bitch disorder is a meme that only exists in societies with prevalent diet culture like the USA. People in largely muslim countries who hide their bodies and aren't exposed to diet fads don't end up with this "disorder" because it's not a real physically based disorder, it's a reaction of people with low self-esteem to a culture that tells them they're worthless.
>>
>>25009217
>If they just went outside and put themselves out there they'd be fine

But they don't. It sounds so easy and simple to you because you LITERALLY can't imagine what it would be like to be afraid of doing simple things.

I think you're trying to dismiss all of psychology because you can't really understand people's behavior.
>>
>>25009183
this is all bulshit brought about by affluence.

Let one of those little fuckers go hungry for a few days and I promise you these people with 'anxiety' issues would magically engage more with the world.
>>
>>25009216

Except there's 0 proof that I'm a newfag and it's 100% true that you haven't even been here since 2012 when every second thread was a retard strength thread
>>
>>25009255

Yeah just another uneducated old fart blowing softly into the winds of irrelevance
>>
>>25009255
Y'know, I really can't convince someone who is drug seeking like you that pills are not the answer. Drugs do not solve all your problems. In order to actually fix your personality issues, you need to be sober, not try and brush them away with some pill that makes you high all the time. Unfortunately, in the society you grew up in, they told you everything can be fixed with pills. I can't undo all the brainwashing you've been through.

The idea that people need to be high all the time to function is absurd
>>
>>25009255
>But they don't.
Because they're in a position where they don't have to.
>>
>>25009285
Calling me an uneducated old fart, this is how I know you're a liberal millennial. You think you know everything.
>>
I went to a doctor and he took a swab and said I'm genetically prone to obesity. Unfortunately there aren't any weight loss pills. I mean there are, but they kill you or something. So I have to diet and whatnot, but fuck that. I'll just continue scheduling appointments and lie about dieting until they give me geriatric surgery, and then I'll get skinny without so much as batting an eyelid.
>>
>>25009271

Actually people tend to develop anxiety disorders after experiencing prolonged periods of stress, like starvation.

This happens because their sympathetic nervous system isn't actually supposed to produce stress hormones for a long period of time.

The human body is designed to give you a quick surge of hormones to help you in a fight or flight situation.

If you experience stress long-term your body is so used to producing the fight/flight hormones it doesn't quite know how to stop. Your adrenal glands stop functioning properly. Your cortisol goes out of whack and it can cause a lot of health issues.

So if someone was to starve for a while they might actually develop an anxiety disorder.
>>
>>25009327
millennials got cucked by academia.

They've been told their whole lives that are the petty phobia and disorders are not only really, but perfectly legitimate. It's completely fucked their resolve.
>>
>>25009305
I'm not a pill-seeker. I have family working in mental health treatment whom I think are able understand the situation a little bit.
I have anxiety issues but I'm not even on medication and I never have been. I just feel like the way you approach literal disabilities is really counterproductive and shows little empathy. Pharma treatment works sometimes. Self-help works much less often. Let's just let that be as it is.
>>
>>25009341
you write almost convincing fat logic
>>
>>25009341
Sounds like you're also genetically prone to being retarded.
>>
>>25009374
>anxiety d
that's not the kind of anxiety disorder they're talking about pham
>>
>>25009400
Can you not tell it's satirical?
>>
>>25009377
>literal disabilities
nigga please
>>
File: you_right_now_fam.jpg (96 KB, 350x265) Image search: [Google]
you_right_now_fam.jpg
96 KB, 350x265
>>25009327

Whining on the internet about how good the "old days" were and fondly remembering the times when people had to suffer because technology and medicine hadn't advanced

this is how I know you're pic related
>>
>>25008509
Fat is fat.

Categorizing fat assholes into twenty different subspecies is a waste of fucking time.

>I'm not fat, I'm obese
>I'm not obese, I'm curvy
>I'm not curvy, I'm chubby
>I'm not chubby, I'm average
>I'm not average, I'm fabulous
>I'm not fabulous, I'm skinnyfat
>I'm not skinnyfat, I'm stout
>I'm not stout, I'm healthy
YOU ARE FAT AND FOOLING NO ONE.
>>
>>25009436
lol, right senpai, you're not just a loser you're a special victim.
>>
>>25009414

You can't say all mental disorders aren't real and then when I scientifically back it you just say "oh not that one, that one is real" lmfao
>>
>>25009462

Thanks for submitting to me senpai, I'm rock-hard and ready to go
>>
>>25009463
Yes I can. It's called cognitive dissonance. Something that, I'm sure you'll agree, is very real.
>>
>>25009463
anxiety about starving or dying is a real physiological phenomenon, that is there for a reason.

"Anxiety" because you're afraid to go outside because you are a fat ass immature man-boy, is an enabling excuse.
>>
>>25009460

dude like fat people know they're fat and accept being fat and like it

it's only skinny 40 year old shitbags who gain 15lbs who say "I'm not fat I'm beautiful"
>>
>>25009503
>dude like fat people know they're fat and accept being fat and like it
you can't be this delusional. it's impossible.
>>
>>25009436
Before technology, people actually looked at each others faces, instead now today everyone has their heads buried in their phones. People tet at the dinner table. There has been no "advancement" in fixing mental issues, now it's just we drug them up so they're high all the time and they aren't themselves anymore. You can make fun of me all you want but this technology is a double edged sword, I used to be able to talk to people on the phone, now it's all robots and text me this text me that...let me tell you, I am not a fan of the texting. There's something about sitting down and talking to an actual person that young people don't seem to understand.

I let everyone know that I don't do the texting. You either call me or you don't.
>>
>>25009462
You're going to assume he has mental problems so you can attack him for making you feel bad by destroying your argument.

Hhaha, gramps, maybe you have some issues to sort out too. (^:
>>
>>25009502

You don't know what that person experienced to initially cause their anxiety disorder and you're just making assumptions that they're "whining" about not being able to go outside when they might have a panic disorder that conditioned them to be afraid. If you have panic attacks every time you leave the house (hyperventilating, sweating, immediate release of bowels, extreme fear of death, tremors, etc) you'll learn to stay indoors.

Denying that because you're some edgy insensitive asshole incapable of putting yourself in someone else's shoes or understanding basic medicine is your own shortcoming, not theirs

>>25009483

okay I laughed
>>
>>25009502
Poor dumb anon, anxiety is not the cause of anxiety.

Somehow you've convinced yourself that there's no other trauma that could affect people similarly to starvation.
>>
>>25009436
>remembering the times when people had to suffer
some suffering would probably do your fat coddled asses some good

But good luck with your 'illness'. Now go play vidya and shove another hot pocket down your gullet.
>>
>>25009559
>You don't know what that person experienced to initially cause their anxiety disorder
don't know
don't care
irrelevant in the real world

take you're huckster shit to tumblr
>>
>>25009526

>the entire fat acceptance movement full of people saying "hey I actually like my body and am comfortable this way no matter what diet pill society is trying to sell me"
>hundreds of thousands of people who haven't even heard of that movement who still have this attitude

Honestly I already know that you're so used to hating yourself and subscribing to the idea that your self-worth is intrinsically linked to your size that you won't be able to hear me out but people like that do exist, anon
>>
>>25009597
Your personal opinions and feelings of apathy about anxiety disorders don't make them nonexistent.
>>
>>25009577
fat, medicated, and armed with rhetoric.

that is the youth of today.
>>
>tfw 180cm, 172kg
>ball of fat
>wherever i go people stare at me and comment
>lose 97kg
>put on some muscle
>still feeling like shit
what do?
>>
>>25009613
I'm not fat.

But when there is a billion dollar diet industry, I know what you say isn't true.
>>
>>25009635
eat less einstein
>>
>>25009616
>>>/tumblr/
blox
blox
blox
>>
>6'
>210/220lbs or so
>skinnyfat
>thin arms
>big pot belly
>fat thighs
>wear baggy XL shirts to cover up my fat
>people don't believe me when I say i'm overweight
>feel like it's my secret shame that I don't want anyone to know about
>body positivity doesn't extend to men
>men aren't attractive or desirable unless they're built like hercules

I'm comfortable with my chub. I've had this body type basically my entire life. I just hate that nobody thinks that men have body image issues as well as women.

300lbs woman "oh you go girl, you shouldn't have to settle for less than you deserve! big is beautiful! smash the scaletriarchy!"

300lbs man "ew what a fat ugly creep, I bet he's a virgin. Nobody will ever love you"
>>
>>25009616
>anxiety disorders
grow the fuck up
>>
>>25009689
>men have body image issues
you do not have 'body image' issues. What you are feeling are the consequences of being out of shape.
>>
>>25009529

I'm sorry but have you ever actually gone to a social function, place of employment, been in a relationship, possibly visited a physician or eaten at a restaurant since 1972?

Look around you. Most people aren't looking at a screen.

You can have an issue with the pharmaceutical companies pushing drugs on people who haven't been properly educated, and you can have an issue with your teenage daughter texting at the dinner table, without being completely in denial of the positive impact social and medical advancement has had on people suffering with mental disorders.

Even looking at something like alzheimer's, people used to be locked away in rooms without any objects so they couldn't accidentally hurt themselves because they're clumsy and forgetful.

Now we know that they have a much longer life expectancy and a higher quality of life if we let them participate in whatever daily activity they think they should be doing, like holding a baby if they think they're still in their 20's nursing their child.

We see reduced stress and virtually no "tantrums" when we treat them this way. We've made incredible advancements and helped change peoples' lives for the better. Don't be crotchety and cynical and lose sight of the good shit happening around you man.
>>
>>25009613
The thing about fat acceptance is that although it's easy to understand positive body image and to feel good about the positive effects of that, fat acceptance is pushing a world where it's considered to be unethical to ever remind people that they're unhealthy. I feel like for that reason, even though it's positive change at first glance, the entire fat acceptance portion of the feminist movement, at least, is operating with very selfish and immoral goals.

Of course we can all acknowledge that it does no good to make people feel bad or worthless about their objectively unhealthy bodies, but that's not a reason to accept it as a valid or ideal way for the world to be. I think it's still important that people have all of the tools and support they need to lose weight and be healthy, and understand that kind of change or lifestyle should always be seen in a good light. Fat acceptance is more like fat ignorance. If you ever remind people that it's not supposed to be this way, it offends them.
>>
>>25009529
There is literally nothing wrong with texting you old fuck
>>
>>25009725
>Look around you. Most people aren't looking at a screen.
don't know about that senpai
>>
>>25009695
lrony?
>>
>>25009766
Nope. Sorry pussy boy. Fuck off back under your blankie.
>>
>>25009689
I have a similar body except I'd say my thighs aren't that fat, I do have a pot belly, and my arms are 'regular' rather than thin. I don't wear baggy clothes, I wear skinny jeans and i can fake looking less fat than I am
>>
>>25009795
>and i can fake looking less fat than I am
this is what fats actually believe.
>>
File: SmilingMalcolm.jpg (112 KB, 600x746) Image search: [Google]
SmilingMalcolm.jpg
112 KB, 600x746
>>25009639

>people who disagree with the mainstream culture have never existed!

That billion dollars is why fat people are told to hate themselves in the first place
>>
>>25009818
Yes I can, whenever I tell people my actual weight they're surprised, they thought I was less.
>>
>>25009766

hahaha, yup. Sad old man toots into oblivion
>>
>>25009529
>we drug them up so they're high all the time and they aren't themselves anymore

You're telling people that their true selves are intrinsically flawed, slow, and immature. If people are able to improve from that with medication then it's an aid to your life as well as to theirs.

I don't know what your big gripe about this whole thing is. Mental health treatment has

Or what, do you want people to have to be so pathetic and disabled that you have somebody to feel better than and insult? By your comments ITT, that's really what it seems like.
>>
>>25009849
>Mental health treatment has

visibly improved within the last century
>>
>>25009827
nigga fuck off with your chicken/egg shell game.

Fat people are miserable lying addicts
>>
>>25009849
No, they can fix themselves without the use of pills if they really wanted to. The problem is that they don't want to fix themselves. The shy person doesn't want to put himself out there.

When you are medicated, you become a different person because you do and say things that you would not normally say and do. There goes your personality, what a shame...
>>
>>25009842
they're being nice. you can't magically 'hide' fat. it's impossible. use your brain.
>>
>>25009908
Don't be so thickheaded, I'm not "hiding" it but I don't look my weight and they aren't just being nice. Even my ex told me so and she hates my guts. I'm not ashamed of my body. Sure, I'm not fit, but I'm not embarrassed about my body or anything. I look good. I wear nice clothes and get complimented often.
>>
>>25009897
But to put yourself out there and fight off all of your demons with some miracle second wind is pretty out of character for somebody dealing with feelings of anxiety in the first place.

Actually I think they're aware that their disorders are a large part of what people see as their personality, and that's a reason medication seems like a lesser evil for the greater good.
>>
>>25009985
>but I don't look my weight
yes, you do senpai. you're not special.
>>
>>25009887

>every other variation of physical appearance can occur but weight is in no way affected by genetics or disorders!

>people who eat a lot can't possibly be happy! my japanese cartoons didn't tell me so!
>>
>>25010022
You have to be retarded to not realize that there are clothes that make you look fatter and clothes that make you look skinnier. You just need to find the right fit for you. You can put two people next to eachother who are the same weight and same height but what they're wearing can affect how much you think they weigh
>>
>>25008509
this is more of a general answer.
if you are trying to make a change and an actual difference there is no reason to have any ill feelings towards you, it's more than what most people are doing. if you're happy then so be it, but if you complain about your current status without doing anything then most people will start to hate you. asking r9k probably isn't the best thing since one robot speaks for all robots.
>>
>>25010059
nigga, 220 pounds looks like 220 pounds. There is no aesthetic magic trick to make matter disappear. Stop believing in bullshit and get in shape.
>>
>>25010059
b-but the # on the scale is subjective
>>
>>25010128
You mean objective.
And yes, the scale is objective. But it's people's opinions on you that matter.
>>25010104
I guarantee you that you have clothes in your closet that make you look fatter and clothes that make you look skinnier. Why are you arguing about this?

I don't even have a desire to get into shape. I'm 5'11 and 215 lbs and I've slept with 4 girls, only one of whom was fat, so I don't feel the need to get /fit/, really.
>>
>>25010104

But that's not even true. Height, muscle, and fat distribution make a huge difference. Someone at 220lbs with a huge gut and skinny limbs looks way fatter than someone with even weight distribution, especially if that person is a woman with big tits, a small waist, and a big ass
>>
183cm, 260lbs here.

I'm fat and it's because I eat a lot, I eat a lot because It's one of the few things that gives me pleasure, and I'm addicted to unhealthy foods.

I know that if I wanna change I have to stop eating and exercise, but I couldn't do that so far. It has always been in the back of my head, but I can't bring myself to change. I lack the willpower.

Then I come to a board full of people who can barely look another human in the eye or leave their moms house tell me "lol just stop eating you disgusting fatass". It's hilarious.
>>
>>25008509
This guy's body s cute but most "chubby" guys don't look like that.
>>
I'm a chubby grill who carries her weight well, the majority of it in hips and tits. I'm pretty okay with it.
Thank god thick is in now tbqh
>>
>>25010209

I think all the manlets from fit are coming here because yelling at other people is the only way they get to feel superior because working out couldn't make up for their height.
>>
>>25010203
I'm talking about for an individual. The number on the scale isn't subjective in terms of that person.

Of course there is a huge difference between someone who is 6'2 190 and 5'2 190. I though that much was obvious.
>>
Be 6'0 and 175 pounds. Do you think this is bad anons?
>>
I'm around 15 pounds overweight and I feel disgusted with myself
>>
>>25010193
Nigga, you fat. And if you're playing around with optical illusions trying to mitigate it, you're really not that cool with it.
>>
>>25010233
>I'm a chubby grill who carries her weight well, the majority of it in hips and tits. I'm pretty okay with it.
>Thank god thick is in now tbqh
so much delusion.this is why this country is so fat.
>>
>>25010269
that's about perfect desu
>>
>>25010233
>grill

you could look any way and still have a small army of guys fighting for a chance to fuck you tbqh
>>
File: ayy.png (47 KB, 622x532) Image search: [Google]
ayy.png
47 KB, 622x532
>>25010288
Fat is a subjective word, senpai. See pic. I'm overweight but I'm not obese. And I'm okay with my body as it is, like I said I still get laid so it doesn't really matter to me. And it's not optical illusions, it's all about wearing the right clothes.
>>
>>25010350
yeah, broke fat betas with "anxiety disorders"
>>
>>25010372
fine nigga, you overweight. And all the black and vertical stripes in the world aint going to hide it.
>>
>>25008509
Unless you have a medical condition, I think there's no reason you should be fat. They're just lazy people who can't control themselves. They're pretty much on the same level as people who are addicted to drugs.
>>
>>25010478
>medical condition
less than 1% of obese people have a legitimate disability that caused them to become obese. that is a tumblr meme.
>>
>>25010520
Yeah, that's why I think fat people are on the same level as drug addicts. They have no self control.
>>
>>25010478
>They're just lazy people who can't control themselves. They're pretty much on the same level as people who are addicted to drugs.
While all of this is true, a big problem in Amurrica specifically is that fat food is cheaper than healthy food. It's why poor people are more likely to be fat. just saying
>>
File: pep.jpg (94 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
pep.jpg
94 KB, 800x800
>>25010382
because a a chubby girl who goes on r9k is necessarily entitled to a rich, ripped guy?
>>
>>25010578
>fat food is cheaper than healthy food.
Bullshit. This is nonsense and has been proven wrong many times.
>>
>>25010478
I don't think you can crack anything up to pure self-determination though if you can call it an "epidemic"
>>
>>25010641
nah senpai. just saying, if you're going to be fat you're going to be scraping the bottom of the barrel. don't really care what your gender or orientation is.
>>
>>25010677
seemed to work out for the opium 'epidemic'.
>>
>>25010663
it is ABSOLUTELY true, take any fucking sociology class tard. It is way cheaper to feed a family on mcdonalds than salad. if its been proven wrong so many times then show me the fucking proof then
>>
>>25010878
http://www.100daysofrealfood.com/2015/04/14/home-cooked-meals-cheaper-than-mcdonalds/

Quick google search shows you CAN get cheaper meals.
>>
>>25008509

40lbs overweight is FAT you tubby piece of shit. Stop fucking deluding yourself. Your BMI is like 28 or something. PUT THE FORK DOWN.

Let me guess, you're American.

Only an American could be 40 lbs overweight and think of themselves as only "chubby". You make me SICK.
>>
>>25010989
>there are no levels of bodyweight
>there is only fat, skeleton and fit

shoo shoo /fit/ goblin
>>
>>25008823
>the real reason you hate yourself is that you're a miserable fuck who contributes nothing good to society and spends all day on 4chan
This must be the best example of projection I've ever seen.
>>
>>25011016

Ha, right, as if someone on r9k lifts. That fatassed OP is nothing but fat, bone and hair. He's a lardass. He's not 40 lbs overweight with lean muscle.
>>
>>25010932
That's not a study. That's a recipe list. Show me a study
>>
>>25011071
what if a guy was bulky from lifting a few years but still has a lot of fat to lose?

im in that boat. i have to cut down about 30 to 40 pounds to get lean, but once i'm there i should look quite good because of lean mass
>>
>>25010989
lol stay mad eurocuck
>>
File: vre_buy10.jpg (53 KB, 450x593) Image search: [Google]
vre_buy10.jpg
53 KB, 450x593
>>25010878
>it is ABSOLUTELY true, take any fucking sociology class tard. It is way cheaper to feed a family on mcdonalds than salad. if its been proven wrong so many times then show me the fucking proof then
it's completely untrue. The fact that they teach that in a liberal cuck sociology course isn't surprising. It's way cheaper to eat 1500 cals a day of healthy food than 4000 cals a day of prepared garbage.
>>
>>25009008
>just snap out of it bro
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baP3j4ioeBQ
>>
>>25010878

/fit has refuted this a LONG time ago. You have to buy non-processed foods if you want to save money. Fuck your frozen pizzas. But chicken breasts, brown rice, fresh veggies and you'll save beaucoup bucks compared to fast food. But you won't do it because you're too lazy to cook. So you bitch about the costs of prepared frozen food compared to fast food. You're deluded and your waistline shows it. Eat clean, save money, be fit or fuck off.
>>
>>25010989
I'm American and I completely agree. Shit is out of control.
>>
>>25011102

In that case, you're golden. Why are you on r9k? I'm in this board for the first time from /fit. I just wanted to see if it's as terrible as its reputation. You're the only guy here (aside from me) who lifts, I'm sure. I thought this was a beta faggot board? Home base for twits like Elliot Rodgers?
>>
File: 1414063470639.jpg (27 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
1414063470639.jpg
27 KB, 400x386
>>25011137
>be fit or fuck off

i believe they made a board just for people like you..
>>
>>25011083
Nigga, you're wrong. Accept it. Besides, it's not even what you eat that makes you fat, it's the portion size.
>>
>>25011173
well, before i lifted i was a complete super autist. im still an autist who cant get a girlfriend and is bitter about many things, like dick size, height, eye color, etc but lifting has improved things slightly

this place is generally a hangout for the outcast, the incompetent, the broken
>>
>>25011131
not everyone is a vegetarian like you cuck. in america we eat meat
>>
>>25011178
>its the portion size

winner winner chicken dinner

you could eat nothing but mcds if you wanted to, and if you counted the cals and ate at a deficit you would lose fat
>>
>>25010878

i think it has a lot more to do with accessibility to quality food and places that allow poor people to use gov't subsidized $$$.
>>
>>25011223
nigga, you're still 30-40 pounds overweight. Stop being a fat ass and get back to us.
>>
>>25011242
>>25011178
true if you're going to follow the food pyramid

If you're eating nothing but scoobydoo fruit snacks and bugles, you can eat 2000 calories per day and still be flabby and malnourished.
>>
File: vre_buy2.jpg (73 KB, 450x629) Image search: [Google]
vre_buy2.jpg
73 KB, 450x629
>>25011233
are you still talking fat ass?
>>
>>25011137
When will you retards realize that you can't just refute something by posting a few cheap eats? You need STUDIES. You need to, y'know, READ SHIT. POORER PEOPLE ARE FATTER BECAUSE THEY DONT HAVE ACCESS TO THE SAME KINDS OF FRESH FRUITS AND VEGETABLES THAT RICH PEOPLE DO.
>>
>>25011246
>more to do with accessibility
the libcuck is strong with this one
>>
>>25011233

Give it up. Meat is America is cheaper than anywhere else in the world. If you're not prepared to do your own cooking, if you're only going to eat processed food, you won't save money. But even it it costed MORE to eat fresh food and to cook it myself, I'd STILL do it because HEALTH COMES FIRST you tubby piece of shit. But lucky you, fresh unprepped food IS cheaper than McDicks, but you still whine about it and get a 1400 calorie fast food dinner instead. You're slowly killing yourself and I wholeheartedly applaud it! Clean up this gene pool.
>>
I don't hate their guts, but I do think they're gross
>>
>>25011301
>You need STUDIES.
this libcuck

>muh studies.

nigga eat a lot less of whatever you're eating and run around the block a few times. It doesn't take much.
>>
>>25011290

It's so expensive to eat healthy ;____;

You can get two double cheeseburgers and large fries for about $7 at McDonald's.
>>
File: Healthy.png (542 KB, 997x432) Image search: [Google]
Healthy.png
542 KB, 997x432
>>25011369
moar reality for fatty apologist
>>
>>25011301

Nigger, WALK to the fucking supermarket and BUY it. This isn't like Tiffany cufflinks, only available in select stores. WALK TO THE STORE, buy some fucking broccoli and eat it.

I walk 6 km a day happily and without even thinking about it. 10km if I'm feeling unpressed for time. Locally produced veggies are CHEAP. Stop including shit like mangoes and arugula in your shopping list. Target locally produced, season veggies. They're cheap as shit. Walk to the store 4 km away. Buy it all then walk back. Americans are just lazy. That's the real reason why they bitch and moan. They have to drive everywhere, and if they can't afford a car, they'll just order in pizza and moan about how they're victims of "the system". Boo fucking hoo. That's why you're a beta faggot.

My diet is simple: chicken breasts, brown rice, oatmeal, and broccoli/cauliflower/spinach. I never drink my calories; water only. All cheap, all healthy. You have no excuse to not be fit.
>>
>>25011301

Poor people don't have access to grocery stores? Bullshit. I grew up in a poor family and we had grocery stores.

They're fat because they want to spend more money on expensive unhealthy food.

My parents weren't retarded so we ate a shit ton of frozen vegetables, rice, beans, pasta, potatoes, and bread. Those are sold in every grocery store. It's not some fancy exotic thing you can only get in Beverly Hills. We were actually poor though. Not black people poor where you have everything you wawant and then some. We never hasoda, cakes, and chips growing up unless it was a special treat for a birthday or Christmas party. Black people have lots of super expensive shit like chips, coke, snack cakes, and all kinds of meat with every meal.

You are stupid and full of shit.
>>
File: 24cJT0H.jpg (122 KB, 1152x1152) Image search: [Google]
24cJT0H.jpg
122 KB, 1152x1152
There is a qt under all that fat
>>
>>25011446
>Americans are just lazy. That's the real reason why they bitch and moan. They have to drive everywhere, and if they can't afford a car, they'll just order in pizza and moan about how they're victims of "the system". Boo fucking hoo. That's why you're a beta faggot.

Truth. Deal with it.
>>
>>25011369
>You can get two double cheeseburgers and large fries for about $7 at McDonald's.

Are you trolling? That's literally 1400 calories (I checked). That is NOT cheap. Not compared to buying chicken breasts, rice, oats, etc in bulk.
>>
>>25011246

It's the other way around. Michelin 3 star restaurants don't take ebt. Walmart and piggly wiggly do. Poor people have excellent access to cheap healthy food.
>>
>>25011301
>POORER PEOPLE ARE FATTER BECAUSE THEY DONT HAVE ACCESS TO THE SAME KINDS OF FRESH FRUITS AND VEGETABLES THAT RICH PEOPLE DO.
It's almost like the discipline and motivation to maintain a healthy weight is somehow correlated to the discipline and motivation to manage your finances. Crazy, I know.
>>
>be me at the beginning if October
>be 225 lbs and 5'2.5
>literally morbidly obese
>decide to lose weight
>now down to 174.6

Feels good. Still a disgusting obese fatty but I am on my way to being human shaped.

I don't mind chubby people, but anyone who pretends they absolutely can't lose weight and says fatlogic shit pisses me off.
>>
>>25011301
do liberals accept personal responsibility for anything? This is ridiculous.
>>
>>25011530
>My parents weren't retarded so we ate a shit ton of frozen vegetables, rice, beans, pasta, potatoes, and bread. Those are sold in every grocery store. It's not some fancy exotic thing you can only get in Beverly Hills. We were actually poor though. Not black people poor where you have everything you want and then some. We never had soda, cakes, and chips growing up unless it was a special treat for a birthday or Christmas party. Black people have lots of super expensive shit like chips, coke, snack cakes, and all kinds of meat with every meal.

This is the reason why black people (and poor, dumb Americans) are so fucking fat. They can afford healthy food but they choose to buy processed junk food with zero nutritional value and exceedingly high calories just because they are too lazy to cook and love the taste of sugar and salt and fat. It's also why they love to eat fast food every day - because someone else does the cooking and the food shopping. Pure laziness. They're paying a premium per calorie (they are NOT saving money) when they buy fast food, and, in return, they remain poor and fat and are constantly blaming others.

Eat like sensible poor white people and you'll eventually be able to save money AND be fitter and healthier. It's that simple.
>>
>>25008509
theyre qt :3
>>
>>25011404
these prices don't include the labour or the electricity, or any of the equipment required to prepare those meals
>>
>>25011869
80% of black women the US are obese.

>obese not fat
>80%

baka
>>
>>25011721
>>be 225 lbs and 5'2.5
>>now 174.6

hope you'll get in shape. I have a weakness for joocy manlets
>>
>>25011721
-50 lbs in 3 months sounds incredibly unhealthy.
>>
File: 84mJ2eh.jpg (103 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
84mJ2eh.jpg
103 KB, 720x720
>>25011899
>pantssize
>>
>>25011884
>labour or the electricity, or any of the equipment required to prepare those meals
nigga please. Prepared fast food is more expensive than healthy food you prepare at home. End of story. Accept it.
>>
>>25011906
I still have at least 50 lbs to lose before I am anywhere near my goal weight, so I have a long way to go but thanks!!

(However, i'm not a manlet)
>>
>>25011914
what are you getting at?
>>
>>25011938
>(However, i'm not a manlet)
bah, good luck anyway.
>>
File: 1424891798913.jpg (13 KB, 597x519) Image search: [Google]
1424891798913.jpg
13 KB, 597x519
>>25011914
why do girls always lose their boobs when they lose weight?

it fucking sucks. this is why i prefer the chubsters and belly gfs
>>
>>25011301
this is haes the post
please kill yourself you gigantic faggot
>>
>>25011964
>this is why i prefer the chubsters and belly gfs
no, you prefer them because you are a beta male who has subconsciously adapted to his sad existence.
>>
>>25011964
My cup size had remained the same through my last 50 lbs of weight loss. Can't say it'll stay that way once I hit my goal weight but it could happen.

Everyone loses weight differently, some people lose their boobs faster than others. Some shrinkage is almost unavoidable tho.
>>
>>25011919
btw im not the anon you were originally talking to, just trying to say these pictures are a manipulation

what do you need to eat a bigmac
>cash
>a ride to a nearby mcdonalds (optional, you can walk)
what do you need to have a homemade meal
>cash for the ingredients
>pots and pans, knives, bowls, etc.
>an oven
>culinary skills
>free time
>>
File: 1436474379765.jpg (49 KB, 354x352) Image search: [Google]
1436474379765.jpg
49 KB, 354x352
>>25011995
>no, you prefer them because you are a beta male who has subconsciously adapted to his sad existence.

no, sorry anon. that's just how it's always been for me. i've always been off-put by slim girls with small asses and tits. and fit girls are hard and gross as fuck.

why is it so unbelievable that guys like me like different types of women?
>>
>>25012024
nigga please. How may thousands of years did people manage:

>cash for the ingredients
>pots and pans, knives, bowls, etc.
>an oven
>culinary skills
>free time

fuck off with your

>muh government

bullshit.
>>
File: lGicRue.jpg (209 KB, 1125x1125) Image search: [Google]
lGicRue.jpg
209 KB, 1125x1125
>>25011964
>he's a tits guy

thin is qt
>>
>>25012037
>i've always been off-put by slim girls with small asses and tits.
biology pushes you to those type of women. it is not a preference. you can't get them, so you've invented this narrative in your head.
>>
>>25012079
i talked to you in the other thread, girl looked more qt before and now looks like a boring stacy
>>
>>25012087
hm, from what i understand, biology pushes me to like thick hips round ass girls, and muh society is what pushes the skinnygirl bullshit
>>
>>25012092
the whole world is not yr SpecialEd class nigga.

fuck off with your beta fantasy projections.
>>
>>25012116
how is it projection?

i genuinely am not really interested in conventionally attractive stacy bodies, they're boring to me, what are you attacking me for?
>>
>>25012110
wrong.

try:

symmetrical face,full breasts, full lips, and a low waist-hip ratio.
>>
>>25012061
What the fuck man? The fuck does the government have to do with cooking?

Also, you need cooking equipment and cooking skills to cook, just like you need a car and driving skills to drive. You can't just magically mix chicken and spices together expecting to get a meal ready to eat.
>>
>>25012024

Yeah cooking your own food is something only the rich can afford the time to do.

>my issue isn't not having enough willpower to eat right, I don't have the money to because healthy food costs too much!
>okay it doesn't you're right, but it doesn't come prepared for me and I don't have the willpower to spend an hour a day cooking healthy food!
>so you see, it was clearly an issue of me not being to afford ready-made healthy food, I'm clearly not lazy or anything!
>>
>>25012147
>i genuinely am not really interested in conventionally attractive stacy bodies, they're boring to me, what are you attacking me for?
>special snowflake

You're delusional. Reality is you've learned to settle for shit-tier women, and then developed a fetish to shield yourself from the shame.
>>
>chubby
LEARN TO SELF-CONTROL YOU FUCKING WEAK-WILLED FAGGOTS. YOU ARE IN THE SAME LEAGUE AS OBESE PEOPLE IN MY BOOK.
>>
>>25012174
nigga, hobos manage cooking. stop making excuses for lazy people.
>>
>>25012174

>You can't just magically mix chicken and spices together expecting to get a meal ready to eat.

Yeah because that won't taste like what you buy from McDs so it's not a nourishing meal or anything.
>>
File: 1435175625167.jpg (11 KB, 204x258) Image search: [Google]
1435175625167.jpg
11 KB, 204x258
>>25012177
dude fuck off

youre the reason that girls come in here and be like "hurr men only want skinny petite girls" and whenever someone tells them that's bullshit because they want a qt belly gf, they're dismissed as a freak or something

why are you so mad about my sexual preferences?

sexuality is a subjective thing, you dip
>>
>>25012176
>>25012196
You niggas have reading problems. All I said was that the picture in >>25011404 is a manipulation because you can't just compare prices of ingredients to a price of a ready meal. Thats it. I'm not making excuses for people not to eat right or saying that mickey d's is better than home made food.

>>25012210
Pretty sure eating raw chicken isn't all that great for you
>>
>>25008509
/fit/ fag here to say that chubby ppl are chill and as long as their health isn't seriously effected they are cool. this is just my opinion. shout out to all the chubby ppl i love you guys.
>>
>>25012212
>failure
>shame
>fetish

deep down you know it's true
>>
>>25011301
I wish I had that one pic from /fit/ that actually compared a bodybuilder's diet compared to typicsl obese fatass diet. It turned out the bodybuilder cost only half of what a typicsl fatass eats even if you regressed the fatass diet down to the amount of macros and micros a bodybuilder eats.
>>
File: 1427649728149.png (203 KB, 495x495) Image search: [Google]
1427649728149.png
203 KB, 495x495
>>25012271
i don't know that at all, that's just my preference and you're going to have to deal with it famicom
>>
>>25012249
>is a manipulation because you can't just compare prices of ingredients to a price of a ready meal.
yeah you've got to add in the 10 cents of electricity or gas you use.

And if you don't have that, find a match and make a fire.

dude, you're wrong and now splitting hairs.
>>
>>25012272
this is true. i can get 3500 calories a day with spending no more than $40 a week. white rice, chicken oats eggs. ramen is optional.you can also lose weight on this diet and spend less money.
>>
>>25012296
>muh preference
yeah and all those 300 lb lesbians?

Nothing going on there but 'preference'.

Face it loser, you're on the bottom of the food chain.
>>
>>25011884

They're poor, so we'll say minimum wage. That's about $2 in labor, and a few cents in utilities.
>>
>>25012339
same fag adding that peanut butter is ESSENTIAL to this diet. fat is needed to produce hormones.
>>
File: 1427413809883.jpg (17 KB, 358x373) Image search: [Google]
1427413809883.jpg
17 KB, 358x373
>>25012343
I dont know many lesbians, but the ones i do know range from skeleton thin up to chubby, so that argument simply does not work

you're the one who is mad here, i'm content and i can get all the tits and belly i want off tinder while you're here complaining how youre forever single because you can't talk to your stacy oneitis

you must only be trying to bring me down because you see that i am content with what i have.
>>
>>25012343

>people who like to look a certain way also find others who look that way appealing

why is this surprising to you?
>>
>>25012424
I mean if you're convinced yourself that you prefer shit-tier fetishes, so be it. Just call it what it is.
>>
>>25012447
>>people who like to look a certain way also find others who look that way appealing
not true. fat women, for instances, typically aren't into fat men.
>>
>>25012450
why do you say it must be a fetish?

why can't i just like it?

that's what i dont understand
>>
If you hate people solely because of how they look, you're probably not even worth taking into consideration. Yeah, if you're 200lbs+ overweight, it's pretty much a dead giveaway that you're a lazy fucker, but otherwise there's not much to hate just from weight.
>>
>>25012467
>why do you say it must be a fetish?
cuz evolution
>>
File: PhotoGrid_1450205789842.png (1 MB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
PhotoGrid_1450205789842.png
1 MB, 1024x1024
Still in the process of losing weight but progress is progress.

There's zero excuse to be fat. Being a bit chubby is kinda acceptable, but no one should get as big as I got.
>>
>>25012549
>Being a bit chubby is kinda acceptable,
I think you mean: less unacceptable.
>>
>>25012588
Eh, if someone is like 5-10 lbs overweight I don't really care. And honestly it's more about someone's attitude about their fatness.

If someone is realistic about it and only slightly overweight then I don't have a problem.

But if someone is into HAES/FA shit and speaks in fatlogic I am a bit more bothered, regardless of size.
>>
>>25008603
Same here. I used to be overweight, not rolly polly status but just fatter than a kid my age should be.
Teenage years I took control and lost most of it. Now after recently losing 17 pounds I gained 5 back and have a bit of chub on my stomach, but that's it.
Every time I look in the mirror I look like a lardass but I have a thigh gab (note I have narrow hips). But when I look in reflections on glass, vending machines and stuff like that, I look skinny as fuck. Like before I gained back some chub, my legs were extremely thin I got scared for a moment.

At this point I don't know what reflection to judge. All I know is that I plan on losing 10-15 more pounds, and it'll probbaly make me look extremely unhealthy. I am most likely anorexic, and just knowing their is fat on my body make me feel horrible.

I don't know how the fuck obese people walk outside. I'm not even fat and I wear baggy clothes and hide my body because I'm ashamed.
>>
File: XqSiWbv.jpg (800 KB, 2237x2237) Image search: [Google]
XqSiWbv.jpg
800 KB, 2237x2237
>>25012549
keep going m8
>>
File: VAel8ug.jpg (63 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
VAel8ug.jpg
63 KB, 960x960
>>25012825
Current height/weight? Goal Weight?

dun be a skele
>>
i just add them to the category of "unattractive people"

females can sometimes pull it off when it goes to their boobs butt and thighs/more evenly distributed but for men they seem to just get a pregnancy belly
>>
>>25012883
118 at 5'2"
I looked really thin at 113
My goal is 110 or 105
>>
File: image.jpg (263 KB, 960x1247) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
263 KB, 960x1247
>>25010315
Pic related is my bod. I'm not fat, and most people get mad when I describe myself as chubby, but I'm like 10-15 overweight
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 41

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.