[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>that moment when she sees you taking pictures of her with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: img_1769.jpg (214 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
img_1769.jpg
214 KB, 800x1200
>that moment when she sees you taking pictures of her with your phone
>>
you made this thread yesterday
fuck off
>>
File: file.png (370 KB, 788x310) Image search: [Google]
file.png
370 KB, 788x310
>>25004820

separated at birth desu
>>
>>25004888
nice trips 2bh
>>
>>25004820
lmao

fuck that would have been awkward
>>
that wheelchair woman is very pretty

would you guys date someone like her
>>
>>25004820
You just know she got that way from participating in some stupid normie activity.
>>
>>25005332

yeah she seems to have great genetics, she was probably a good athlete and full of life type of person. Probably fell of a horse or something. She was a stacy but now she's in a wheelchair.
>>
>>25005315
If she has MS, which looks likely.

No, I don't think I could deal after hearing some of the horror stories about it.
>>
>>25005405

what are some of those stories? Are they in pain all the time
>>
>>25005332
>>25005363
>implying she can't get even more special snowflake stacey sympathy from being in a wheelchair
>>
>>25005462
I was in a wheelchair for a short period when I was 13. It was strange. The instant I sat in the chair, everyone seemed to suddenly love me. I went from being ignored or looked at as a pariah/creep to getting caring smiles and compliments from every adult.
>>
>>25005405
She doesn't have any freaky diseases, she's just paralyzed from the waist down. See >>25005363.
>>
>>25004820
Wow, that look, like she really knows and teases you for it
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.