[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys, my gf posted this and I thought of you. I don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: Capture.jpg (37 KB, 515x150) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
37 KB, 515x150
Hey guys, my gf posted this and I thought of you. I don't frequent this board anymore but I thought I'd check in on this occasion. You guys probably won't be happy for me but whatever, I hope all of you find fulfilling relationships if you're not in one already.
>>
Quit gloating here and go enjoy yourself

You're probably going to end up being keked anyway

And btw I'm never going to find a relationship
>>
File: 1447558558069.png (126 KB, 210x339) Image search: [Google]
1447558558069.png
126 KB, 210x339
I remember when my gf did stuff like that.
In fact it was just after our second anniversary that she kucked me.
Sorry anon. I'm happy that you've been happy but eventually she will either leave you or cheat on you.
It just happens. Even people who get far enough to get married, half of those relationships end in divorce. The other 50%, most of them are probably unhappy together too but won't break up for whatever reason.
I had one girlfriend, she seemed different. Then she kucked me.
Never met a good woman. They all lie and gossip behind your back.
I'm sure your girl has told tons of girls/guys about your deepest secrets and sexual hangups/kinks and so on.
Hell my girlfriend out right showed her friends nudes of me.
Then kucked me and almost gave me herpes.
Don't bother man.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtzNEE2Esbc
This video is comedy but sadly it's pretty true.
>>
>>24991598
she's keking you with chad you idiot
>>
>being such an ugly beta that you have to settle for a desperate fob gf
failed normies are hilarious
>>
Lol you fag, you both have the same name, black squiggly line. It's obviously fake.
>>
>>24991746
That's a sad story anon.
Did you have nudes of her to show your friends?
>>
>>24991837
Yeah, and I still have some lying around on my computer somewhere. Never look at them but keep them in case she tries to fuck with me somewhere down the line.
Never showed anyone though because I like to think I'm at least better than some cheating roastie.
>>
>>24991646

>All these defense mechanisms
>>
File: 1375718019945.jpg (16 KB, 403x403) Image search: [Google]
1375718019945.jpg
16 KB, 403x403
>>24991900
>implying its not all true
>>
>even though you are too young

what does this...mean?
>>
>>24991949
OP is 15 and this is his second day with squiggly black line girl.
>>
>>24991949
I'm 22 she's 28
>>
>>24991975
>accepting used goods

And into the trash it goes
>>
File: tooold.jpg (46 KB, 166x216) Image search: [Google]
tooold.jpg
46 KB, 166x216
>>24991598
> Too young

Those words, what do they mean?

Be careful, if she's in her 30's, often it doesn't end good when the guy realizes that he wants a kid and go for a younger girl and she ends up alone. Not saying you'll do it, just that I've seen it happen more than once.
>>
>>24991598
I'm a normie too and I find public facebook relationship posts to be absolute trash tier. If your relationship is so great you wouldn't need external validation, from facebook friends or r9k for that matter, to feel good about it.
>>
>>24991944

>you're going to get keked anyway
translation:
>I can't accept that others are happy

>I'm never going to find a relationship
translation:
>I will never put in enough effort to get the relationship that I want, and it is easier on my ego to claim that it is out of my control
>>
>>24992083
>I find public facebook relationship posts to be absolute trash tier.
It would feel like a betrayal if the chick would post shit like in the OP on facebook. Fucking women.
>>
>>24992147
Not the guy you're responding to, but
>i can't accept that others are happy
He never said that, just said he would probably end up a kuckold anyways, which actually is pretty common.

>I will never put in enough effort to get the relationship that I want, and it is easier on my ego to claim that it is out of my control
No matter how much effort I put in, I literally cannot attain the relationship I want. It's the sad truth. Not everyone is undamaged like you.
>>
>>24992041
I wouldn't read into it that much, she just means I'm very young for her. Obviously English is her second language.

And yeah it might be a problem if we have to break up down the line because of the age difference. We'll just have to wait and see what happens.

>>24992083
It's only visible to the two of us.
>>
>even though you are too young

That a pretty weird thing to slip in there, desu.
>>
>>24992147
I'm fine with others being happy as long as they dont come to r9k to rub it my face

And I actually did have a gf for 2 years once, ended up being keked, went bald and haven't had a gf since (4 years time)

Pretty damn sure that it was just a fluke and its not gonna happen again, seeing I've actually put forth effort to ask out girls and get shut down every single time, even though I'm not a virgin and can talk to girls somewhat decently

If I didn't go bald I would probably have at least found a gf again for a short while
>>
>>24992528
Do you shave your head now? Does it look that bad that it's stopping you from getting in another relationship?
>>
File: 1407950826580.jpg (72 KB, 707x761) Image search: [Google]
1407950826580.jpg
72 KB, 707x761
>>24992578
Cut it very short usually, sometimes gets around ~1 inch then I buzz it all off again. And yes it does make my head look way too large, plus the receding is going back farther on one side of the temple than the other

I was actually semi-attractive when I had hair, now girls won't give me the time of day. It's been a dealbreaker for about 2-3 girls that I've asked out who did seem interested until they realized the extent of my balding and realized I'd be full bald within a couple of years

Pretty much just accepting that I'll be alone for the rest of my life unless I lower my standards to fat chicks
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.