[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>women are the kinder, gentler gender https://www.youtub
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 245
Thread images: 44
File: 1239767.gif (2 MB, 355x360) Image search: [Google]
1239767.gif
2 MB, 355x360
>women are the kinder, gentler gender

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6MhrwJDuCI
>>
>>24989264
Teenage roasties can be the most vile human beings to anyone besides Chads
>>
>>24989264
Everyone knows women are fucking evil.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hmlPtRu1SQ
>>
they are exerting their dominance, bullying is perfectly natural and healthy, betas (both male and female) must know their place
>>
Do you guys kek on r9k?
>>
>>24989264
wow somebody needs to dox these whores
>>
>>24989264
fucking Alaska holy kek
>>
>>24989442
They were already doxxed and hopefully still being taken care of since the police have decided to ignore the video.
>>
>>24989382
Literally all you need to do to not get bullied as a male is learn to defend yourself. Even if you're shit and get your ass kicked, it shows that at the very least you aren't a completely open target, so you won't be the first person the bullies mess with, it will instead be Pacifist McGee in the back of the class or something.

I don't really know how it works for women, though.
>>
>>24989264
their beatings are more gentler
what's your point?
>>
>>24989264
Can guarentee she slept with at least 2 of those girls boyfriends/brothers/dads.
Girls are pretty much only bullies when enforcing slut shaming rules.
You can see in the 'victems' face that she doesn't give a shit and still has a sense of superiority, holding her cell phone the whole time.
>>
File: phone1.png (688 KB, 1269x702) Image search: [Google]
phone1.png
688 KB, 1269x702
>Slut can't even put down her phone for a minute to do interview.
>>
File: 247444.png (22 KB, 600x330) Image search: [Google]
247444.png
22 KB, 600x330
I don't get the meme that all girls fight with each other all the time. I've had the same best friend since I was in elementary school and we are extremely close and I honestly can't think of one time we've had even a minor argument.
>>
>>24989506
If you fight back, you'll get in trouble with the authorities in addition to becoming more of an outcast.
>>
>>24989496
WE NEED TO MAKE THEM SUICIDE
>>
>>24989506

You must not live in the states.

In America, defending yourself against a bully results in immediate suspension or expulsion, while the bully either gets a slap on the wrist, or gets completely ignored.

It's a catastrophically fucked system, but that's the way it is. If you're cornered and getting beat on you have to just take it, or you lose pretty much any chance of ever getting a decent scholarship.
>>
>>24989643

you're both transmen
>>
>>24989506
Some tall dude with his friends bullied me in school, one day in the classroom when the teacher left the room I got behind him and smacked him with a glass bottle i broke his fucking head and chin he never touched me again but i also got kicked from the school
>>
>>24989264

I guarantee you there is more to the story than just "oh they just beat me up out of no where for no reason! woe is me!" cunt probably stole one of their chad jr bfs or something. Also why the fuck is she 14 and looks 26? white women age like shit.
>>
I suppose this is relevant
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9xIwnaLVE8
>>
>>24989686
>>24989647
I never got in trouble with the police but I got suspended a few times, it didn't really matter very much because I had the highest grades in the class anyway and the teachers knew I was a good kid. They do the whole "don't fight the bully" thing here in Canada too but I guess it's more strict in the US, people would just fight and accept the punishment here because everyone, including the teachers, knew the rules were fucking retarded.
>>
>>24989952
Looks like you never were in school
>>
>>24989351
Even Chads aren't that bad, just oblivious.
>>
>I live in a country where you can tell the shitty from the great
Ugly is shitty
Cute is great
>>
>>24989974
What the fuck man
I would beat them up and save that qt
>>
>>24990086
of course you would
>>
>>24989643
My best friend and I are extremely similar, it's pretty strange. I've never fought with him besides one minor dispute over what to get for lunch one time, in which I called him an idiot, which was the worst thing I've ever said to him.

He's a really nice dude and we're just too similar to even disagree upon anything in the first place, been friends since elementary school and we're both 21 now.
>>
Is this acceptable white-knighting?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3Z3Wyslekg
>>
>>24989952
>Also why the fuck is she 14 and looks 26?

Kudos though, she's looking smashable at 13/14, and I don't mean in the way she already got it.

Look like some heavy make-up though. At 14, why?
>>
>>24990152
that's not even white knighting

that's just putting those dumb cunts in their place
>>
>>24989264
The "victim" is probably a massive whore. Mark my words, she ain't no angel.
>>
>>24990175
probably been using shitty cheap makeup since she was little and it fucked her skin up to the point where she has to to use it now.
>>
>>24990152
really? you couldn't find a non meme version?
>>
File: 1431377644459.jpg (18 KB, 420x470) Image search: [Google]
1431377644459.jpg
18 KB, 420x470
>>24990152
Definitely.
Any situation in which it's 2v1, unless the 1 is the aggressor, it's perfectly acceptable to white knight. It's just not fair, otherwise.
>that sick double drawback punch at 0:17
zesty
>>
>>24989974
>Russia
Shit like this always happens there. It's like hanging in a white ghetto.
>>
>>24990257
so what are the usa a black ghetto?
>>
>>24989462
I live in Alaska. This shit only happens in Anchorage.
>>
>>24990086
Obligatory video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDcJUhuleOM

Women are cowards!
>>
>>24990108
I would, I could take a group of little girls easy.
>>
File: 1431981218086.png (185 KB, 680x583) Image search: [Google]
1431981218086.png
185 KB, 680x583
>>24989264
>stacey gets bullied for being too pretty
THE BETA UPRISING HAS BEGUN
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>24990291
>autism the post

good job moron
>>
File: girl bullies.webm (2 MB, 640x352) Image search: [Google]
girl bullies.webm
2 MB, 640x352
>>24990291
There's a bunch of parents watching though, so you'll probably have to take on them aswell.
>>
>>24990279
why is anchorage such a shit hole? usually the further north you go, the more laid back people are, but anchorage is the exception
>>
>>24990152
>Attacking women for being cunts
>White Knighting

No, he was just a BAMWDTNSFN.
>>
>>24989382
So you also think that it is natural that when the "alpha male" is taking a piss or in some easy opportunity, the beta can just bash his head in with a rock? Human nature is fucked up famm baka
>>
File: 1444609626966.jpg (33 KB, 480x454) Image search: [Google]
1444609626966.jpg
33 KB, 480x454
>>24990348
Anyone else getting slightly turned on by this?
>>
>>24989506
This.
I'm 5'7 and like 110 lbs and never had trouble with bullying as long as you talk back and are willing to defend yourself you won't have much trouble.

since I was a kid I never could take shit, I'd rather get my head stomped than take it like a faggot
>>
got a link without this annoying newscast shit?
>>
>>24989686
>americans are literally too afraid to ask people to stop hitting them

dude if someone hits you, you hit them back twice as hard, don't be a fucking pussy
>>
File: chop.png (189 KB, 894x848) Image search: [Google]
chop.png
189 KB, 894x848
>>24989351
>Teenage roasties can be the most vile human beings to anyone besides Chads
This.
I've read stories of how teenage roasties have walked right up to anons in public and told them how ugly they are and that they should kill themselves, and then walk off laughing.
Hopefully, they will one day do it to the wrong fucking robot.
>>
>>24990706
I'm not that anon but I did and I got suspended. It was three against one and they attacked me but apparently since I was taller than the lot of them I was in the fault.
>>
>>24989366
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hmlPtRu1SQ
kek
>>
>>24989983
>because I had the highest grades in the class anyway and the teachers knew I was a good kid
So what you're saying is that you had leverage, which means your situation does not apply to those who do not have leverage.

The truth is, these outcasts who have no way to escape being targeted are terrible people anyway. The image of an innocent victim, randomly targeted with no chance of escape, is the fantasy of bullied people with no self awareness, or of hero complexes who hand out undeserved sympathy.
>>
>>24990732
>tfw told one weird kid that he's fucking awkward
>tfw laughed at him all the time
>tfw most people just ignored him or looked in disgust and avoided him
>tfw he killed himself in college
>tfw had a fun time flirting with a cute, ditsy girl I never got a chance to fuck in high school at his memorial
>tfw saw the kids dead body and thought "what a retard"
>tfw took the girl home and had sex, we both "didn't understand why he would do such a thing" and then talked about how great high school was
>>
>>24989264

yo, who wants to find these girls and beat the ever living shit out of them?

That video made me FURIOUS
>>
>>24990769
When I was in school the teachers would rarely find out about a fight because whoever told them would be a "grass" and get ostracized. When they did find out it was usually a blanketed punishment for all involved. It's bullshit but at the same time I'd rather stand up for myself and get punished than just take the beating.
>>
>>24990769
>Bullied by bullies
>Try to tell teacher
>They turn it around and say you did it to them
>Try to deny it but drop spaghetti
>Get punished
>Teacher treats me like a trouble maker for rest of year
>Bullied worse later for trying to tell teacher

;_;
>>
>>24990802
Not necessarily terrible in any deliberate way, most victims of bullying are just braindead attention whores tbvh. I was teased about the same things everyone else talks about but since I never reacted or tried to prove how euphoric I am to dumb bullies, it didn't lead to anything and people just became my friends for other things that I was good at. I was just the "quiet one" or the "weird one" in social circles but I still had girlfriends/sex and was respected and all that shit.

The people I saw ripped apart were terrible assholes. The regular bullying just happened when a guy would keep being a dumbfuck or awkward with no intention of adjusting.
>>
>>24989506
>just defend yourself bro
>meanwhile the bully is 50lbs heavier than you
>>
>teenage girls
>in Alaska

saner than I would've expected
>>
>At primary school
>Year 5
>Saw a new kid hanging out in the coatroom all alone
>He was still wearing his hat
>I made fun of him in front of my friends
>They all join in
>Made him cry on his first day
>That makes it open season on him
>Eventually the whole class starts to make fun of him
>this goes on for some time
>fast forward 8 years
>He's the kid that goes home every free period
>He hangs around the groups of friends, always on the outside of the circle
>Nobody speaks to him
>This all started because of me 9 years ago. I'm just waiting for him to commit suicide.
>>
>>24990844
>"Hey look at me I'm so alpha im chad hurr"
>on r9k

nice b8 pham
>>
>>24990351
It's because it's a big city that has the Alaska experience without dealing with the typical Alaskan weather, so a lot of people from the lower 48 move there.

I live in Fairbanks and the extreme weather here weeds out the pussies who can't handle living in -40 and I fucking love it.
>>
>>24990993
>and there's one you and many of them
>and being the instigators gives them control of the circumstances and makes it easier for them to have weapons ready
>>
>>24989264

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6MhrwJDuCI

Someone should send these to the admission committees of the colleges these microsluts plan on attending.
>>
>>24990706

You either don't get it or you're being intentionally dense.

In American public schools any attempt at self-defense automatically makes you the bad guy, and the bully is treated as the victim.

If you throw a punch to try and get them to back off you WILL get suspended, and you WILL be treated as the aggressor.

You ever hear of those situations in the UK where a homeowner will get some ridiculous prison sentence for hitting a burglar with a cricket bat? It's exactly like that.
>>
>>24989264
Does anyone have a link to the original video? I want to fap
>>
>>24990878

Unfortunately in most schools its only the unpopular kid who gets punished. Usually this means the victim.
>>
>>24990992
>The regular bullying just happened when a guy would keep being a dumbfuck or awkward with no intention of adjusting.

So being awkward is justification for physical attacks? It's okay to hurt them because they're different?

And you wonder why kids shoot up schools.
>>
>>24989264

>blonde white bitches beat up a latina and their white privilege prevents them from even being CHARGED with a crime
>'lol proof women are evil'

You fucking MRA weenies are retarded.

All this video shows is white supremacy in action.
Luckily you cum-skins are being bred and immigrated out of existence :^)
>>
>>24990274
>black ghetto
that's redundant
>>
>>24989264
Is this what people are really like? Why are they so mean?
>>
>>24991429
people are shit

we need a new plague to get rid of them
>>
>>24989264
>it's every parents worst nightmare
god I hate it when the news says that
>>
>>24990030
I think that poster meant that unless you're Chad, teenage girls act shitty towards you.
>>
>>24990992
Kill yourself. See how it feels.
>>
>>24991333
It's not about whether somebody deserves to be attacked, it's about whether they deserve to be saved. The common mentality is that attacking somebody is not equal to neglecting to defend them. If the current situation is against your tastes, then changing that mentality is what you want.
>>
>>24989264
One of the first things that went through my mind was "What did she do?"

This sort of systematic ass kicking doesn't just fall out of the sky. That said, those crazy broads clearly overdid it. Roast those roasties on a open fire.
>>
>just tell a teacher if someone's bullying you, anon :)
>>
File: 1356498413171.png (69 KB, 158x242) Image search: [Google]
1356498413171.png
69 KB, 158x242
there's nothing, NOTHING worse than being a boy getting picked on by a girl.
>elementary school
>used to spend all my time on the playground either walking around the perimeter waiting for the teachers to look away so that I could dart into the woods or reading
>group of girls has it out for me because I was a loner, start throwing mulch at me and trying to sneak up on me and pour sand down my shirt
>they call me a coward for not fighting back
> say something along the lines of"If you weren't a girl I would kick your butt"
>she and her friends decide to test me
>in full view of one of the administrators she slaps me, I react immediately and shove her
>she slaps me again, this time I reflexively bring my hand around to her head closed fist
>nailed her dead on, she falls and chips her tooth on the side of a wood block surrounding the mulch area, blood pouring out of her mouth, crying
>administrator practically tackles me, doesn't even let me get to my feet just drags me off of the playground by the arm
>I had never been in trouble before since I was a goody two shoes, but still get suspended for a full week even though they said that she and her friends were hitting me first
>even my parents are saying things like "you can't hit a girl! you can never hit a girl!"
>known for the rest of elementary school as "the guy who hit a girl and nearly knocked her tooth out"
>forced away even by my teacher who moved me into the back corner of the room because the girls were "worried for their safety"
>mfw
I've hated women ever since.
>>
>>24989264
girls is cute, her father has cancer in his left cheek.
>>
>>24991851
nigger boy aren't you? warrior gene
>>
>>24991960
no, I'm a pasty white boy and I'm not very strong at all. I guess she really wasn't expecting me to hit her, she was that confident that she could keep getting away with her bullshit.
I don't regret what I did, but in retrospect I should have just fucking kneeled over her and smashed her head into that thick wooden block until she was hospitalized or killed. Might as well, my life was never the same after that anyway
>>
File: 1449877744202.jpg (18 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1449877744202.jpg
18 KB, 300x300
>>24989264
No Charges??? I mean she looks like a Stacy but they should still be reprimanded for their actions. Why do females get away with everything, they literally snitched on themselves
>>
>>24992232
charges aren't even going to matter in this, they'll all get off with community service at the most because they are underage and they have most likely never been in any serious trouble before

the worst thing that anyone will get is 100 hours of community service and maybe some type of anger management program. that's it.
>>
File: 1447285220526.jpg (107 KB, 1040x1055) Image search: [Google]
1447285220526.jpg
107 KB, 1040x1055
>>24989974
Leave her alone she just wants to take her bread home
>>
>>24990152
Best video ever. We should make a thread about it
>>
Women are much worse in this regard. When chads kick the shit out of each other for personal reasons they end up mutually accepting one another and call it water under the bridge. The stacies however are fucking relentless, with chads, other stacies, fucking anybody
>>
>>24992626
And that is why tomboys are best girls. They don't have unresolved aggression.
>>
>>24990152
There is a certain point where something is no longer white knighting. For the most part you should keep to yourself, but if there is an obvious point where you need to step in then you should. That guy intervened when he needed to, those cunts were trashing the place.
>>
>>24990408
Clearly you've never had to experience this, that kids probably the same age as them but small for his age like I was.
>>
>>24989264
ITS JUST BANTER THAT WOULDA BEEN A GOOD JOKE WITH MY BUDS.
>>
>>24989264
It's statistically true though. Men are responsible for most violent crimes
>>
Is there an objective morality? Are we just scrapping animals? I have a feeling at the skin that this is new somehow, yet I know of course that it is not. I placate myself with the thought that those who are cruel, who are self-obsessed, cannot truly love.
>>
>>24992993
They are certainly more passive.
>>
>>24992993
Violent criminals aren't human. They aren't a factor here.
>>
>>24990152
LEMAOOO
He fucking bodyslammed them cunts
>>
>tfw I am tall so nobody really fucked with me

I don't understand it though, I'd fight at the drop of a hat in school, most kids did... but I was in a fairly ghetto school, so it was kinda natural.

Closest thing I can think of as nearly being bullied

>Kid who was held back 2+ years at least
>I'm in 7th grade
>Pretty popular with the black kids
>Play basketball with held back kid
>Foul his ass all game
>He gets pissy and says some shit in locker room after
>Toughest black kid I know immediately goes up to him and says he'll knock his ass out and pop his chain
>Doesn't say shit to me again

It was nearly before I turned around to see who the hell was talking shit about me.
>>
How would you even handle bullying from girls in this day and age?

They can literally say anything they want and any administrator would back them up and even accept their lies without question since it's "misogynist" not to do so.
>>
>>24991043
Kill yourself on that b8 nigger
>>
>>24993384

Also fairly close

>Around the first day of high school
>Gym class
>People are yelling that the middle school I went to sucked
>Keep saying it
>Thinking I gotta defend my middle school's honor and say their school sucked
>Inhale to take breath and say it
>Dude a bit down to me says "x school sucks"
>Gets absolutely decked immediately
>Just hold him back and tell him it aint worth it as he leans on me from being knocked out

Got lucky lads
>>
>>24992993
That's because like that video, women don't get charged.
>>
>>24991851
That whole boys can't hit girls mentality has to stop. It just encourages roasties to bully lone male targets and perhaps start hitting them.
>>
>>24993547
>>24993538
Believe me it doesn't get any better in college.

They're still exactly the same, except instead of hitting it's now rumors of sexual harassment that the school is required to investigate just to be safe.
>>
>>24991119
How early does it get dark nowadays?
>>
>>24991851
>elementary school
>friends and I chase around girls because it's the thing to do at the time
>break away and chase girl I like
>fat fugly linebacker girl no one likes shoulder tackles me out of fucking nowhere
>"YOU LEAVE HER ALONE!"
I just remember scrambling to my feet and never chasing girls again.
>>
>>24989264
Damn, the father has some pretty juicy arms.
>>
>>24991336
>blonde white bitches

Except for the black ones?

?
>>
>>24991429
Chad glanced at her.
>>
>90% of women are okay with abortion and believes it's their right
>>
>>24991851
Thanks for the fuel, Pajeet.
>>
File: HOW CAN SHE SLAP.png (73 KB, 535x636) Image search: [Google]
HOW CAN SHE SLAP.png
73 KB, 535x636
>>24993944
>forgot my fuel
>>
>>24990802
>So what you're saying is that you had leverage, which means your situation does not apply to those who do not have leverage.
Yeah, leverage that I earned and that everyone can also earn, it's not something I was born with. Working hard comes with perks.
>>
>>24992071
Just be happy that one woman in this world is fixed, she will never bully a man again thanks to you.
>>
>used be fat
>get bullied by skeleton slim girl for being fat
>goes on for ages
>classroom silent and she calls me fatty
>retort "at least ive got bigger tits than you"
>entire class erupts with laughter
>teacher even smirks but still has to send me out.
>she gets visibly upset
>she doesnt open her fucking mouth again.
>she probably has a complex about it to this day.

felt good man.
>>
>>24991575

You're not making any sense.

Your intial post implied that it was acceptable to assault people for "being a dumbfuck" or "being awkward", and now you're blathering about mentality?

You're literally blaming the victim.
>>
>>24989264
That's really hot. I would spend... probably $2000 to have those girls beat me up like that for 30 minutes
>>
>>24992711
There are lots of 'tomboys' that are just stacies. You can usually tell easily though since tomboys don't wear makeup.
>>
>>24992903
IT WAS JUST A PRANK, BITCH!
>>
>>24992993
A women pulling the same violent shit wouldn't get charged.
>>
>>24989382
Nigga, if you were bullied by an actual intimidating guy you wouldn't be saying that
>>
Women don't fear the consequences to their actions because they will never have and never will have to face them.

>Why?
Because vagina.
>>
>>24989580
>shirt literally says "I'm with scumbag"
>>
>>24989576
>Girls are pretty much only bullies when enforcing slut shaming rules.
Correct. Female bullying doesn't really exist, because being a hardass known for fighting can only hurt your social status (unless it's a bull dyke).

It's hard to say with only a one-sided short piece, but I would also lean towards the girl being a whore that knows she deserved it by her smug exterior.
>>
white people are savages.

but you already knew this if you picked up a book.
>>
>>24994527
And niggers aren't?
>>
>>24994527
>two literal niggers beating her ass
>>
>>24990844

I didn't enjoy high school much and I had friends.

University was much better because all the faggoty cliques got broken up.
>>
File: 0e9.jpg (24 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
0e9.jpg
24 KB, 499x499
>>24991851

A robot was born that day
>>
>>24994527
your only a savage if you lose

White people are still the winners for a few more years
>>
>>24990769
omg when will they learn?
>>
File: image.jpg (119 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
119 KB, 500x500
>>24989264
>have sister (and 2 brothers)
>parents SPOILED the fuck out of her
>as children she was an absolute monster
>completely unbearable
>attacks my oldest brother one time
>claws the fuck out of him leaving a mark
>he shoves her back and shouts
>parents come and go off on him
>how dare he hit his little sister
>never hit a grill etc
>she becomes even worse
>they always defend her
>one day I'm home alone watching tv
>my sister comes and tries to change the channel
>starts yelling at me for no reason
>snatches the remote out of my hand
>I struggle to get it back
>she swings at me
>doesn't hurt at all
>suddenly realize men are stronger than women
>she's backed into corner now from when I tried to get remote back
>she swings again, catches my face
>doesn't hurt, but I reflexively swing right back into her face
>she stumbles back
>can see the fucking surprise in her face
>it's as if her entire world just changed
>she learns for the first time that men aren't physically incapable of fighting back
>I smile as I realize this truth too
>she goes back into her room crying
>never tells anyone

Man. She became really cool in high school, we both became best friends for most of high school, but once she went to college she went full SJW. My oldest brother doesn't talk to her at all anymore, they completely hate each other. I'm more forgiving, but I do find the SJW bullshit very disappointing.

Looking back, my parents were REALLY awful. They got way cooler in the later years though, after my oldest brother rebelled so heavily.
>>
>>24994865
>>24994865
Please, tell us more about your sister being SJW. How has she changed? Why does your brother hate her?
>>
>>24993538
>>24994244
This along with the fact that they are far weaker and more incompetent.
>>
Are these sociopathic bullies an American, generational or a city thing?

I grew up in a decent sized town in Australia. I graduated in 09' and never encountered this type of behaviour. Even the meaner guys had a sense of honour. In fact there was this one bully that absolutely everyone detested and people would always have your back if he fucked with you (he ended up killing himself too).

Shit like this is unfathomable to me. I just don't understand this type of behaviour and find it hard to believe a lot of stories about bullying on here. I never noticed anyone being actively tormented during School. But then again I wasn't really bullied.
>>
>>24991429
this phampai
i've never seen something like this happen
is it something in their water?
>>
>>24995224
Bullying is feminine behavior.
>>
>>24989264
god that's so fucking hot
why didn't they rape her tho
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>24994946
>How has she changed?
Every SJW belief ever. Every tumblrina stereotype ever. A caricature. Ridiculous beliefs. Her and my female cousins were visiting and started talking about how oppressed females are and how evil the patriarchy is. They also said some shit about women being equal.

First I started arguing with them, then my dad heard them mention the military and he went off. I forget everything he said, but he basically told them from first hand experience how women are physically incapable of keeping up with men, how their hygiene becomes an issue when out in the woods for extended periods of time, how a group of guys would run perfectly smooth until a single female was added into the equation.

Then he told them they need to get over themselves, and that women need to stop thinking the hole between their legs is something special. That it isn't all that valuable, and that dudes will get tired of their bullshit, and that there's other girls out there that will be easier to deal with. That women would share one man gladly, but men aren't going to share a woman.

He ended his rant telling them how many chicks he knew with the same attitude, and how once their looks faded ended up alone and bitter. And that men don't mind being alone, but women can't handle it and it drives them insane to not have a boyfriend/husband. It was pretty based. My sister was angry, but my cousins I think actually listened.

>Why does your brother hate her?
No clue. I live in a different country now, but I guess something happened between them. He still holds grudges from childhood too, about how unfairly we were treated
>>
File: tumblr_msdc31P8h91r6xisho1_400.gif (767 KB, 298x298) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_msdc31P8h91r6xisho1_400.gif
767 KB, 298x298
>>24990463
>110lbs

Jeez dude I'm 5'7 135lbs and I'm skinny what the fuck
>>
I'm just waiting for her to come into class with her dad's AR15 one day so they can feel her pain
>>
>>24995508
>They also said some shit about women being equal.

the horror
>>
File: 1439176202973.jpg (219 KB, 800x1752) Image search: [Google]
1439176202973.jpg
219 KB, 800x1752
>>24989264
It used to be so, but now it isn't.
I know I am becuase my mother was a whore and abusive as fuck.
I can't raise my voice or else I'll lose my voice and won't be able to speak. I am very soft spoken and people often have trouble hearing me, even on phones and computer mics, I need to put my face close to the mic or nobody will hear me. I couldn't discipline a dog I had, Belgian Shepherd, so it would attack me [playfully] and I couldn't speak in a loud dominant voice to get him to stop. I also refrain from making contact with animals because I'm afraid of hurting them. I often need to take extra steps or measures to help myself because speaking doesn't work. I hate violence and consider myself a pacifist, but only for myself. If it comes to realistic measures like war or self defense, yes violence may be necessary I won't deny it.
I've had a twink push me to the ground with one hand during some ghetto football game, so I usually resign myself to watching sports as opposed to being in them.
Lastly I am not used to having a male figure or role model thanks to my whore mom, so whenever a man raises his voice I am deeply shaken and frightened by it. Thank goodness nobody knows this.

I'm sure there are guys who suffer like me as well. If I didn't dress in huge black jackets and jeans I'm sure somebody would end up pushing me around.
>>
>>24991429
Human monkeys without discipline will abuse their power. The only way is to eradicate them and selectively breed the intelligent ones.
>>
>>24995638
I meant to type physically equal
>>
>>24995739
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Ayy bb hmu
>>
>>24995508
Holy shit your father is absolutely based.
>>
>>24995224
it is in no way shape or form an american thing

it's a people thing. in this thread alone there is a youtube video of a russian girl bullying another girl, and a group of japanese girls (or korean? idk, all rook the same) bullying one girl

it's just some tribal behavior that hasn't gone away
>>
>>24995956
Yeah man, both him and my mom are redpilled as fuck. They openly taught us these truths long before I'd ever heard the term "redpill". That makes me feel even worse about how much of a robot I ended up being.
>>
>>24995508
>how their hygiene becomes an issue when out in the woods for extended periods of time, how a group of guys would run perfectly smooth until a single female was added into the equation.
Does your dad know about modern technology and birth control? Also women can keep up with men, but your father is a traditional man, so it's understandable why after being fed all that stuff for centuries he's too hardheaded to change. It's like female Olympic runners don't exist to him [just an example of their potential]. It's painfully clear now that women can keep up with men, it's just they need to take a different approach to being able to.

Ever heard of Heinrich Ratjen? He was a German male athlete who disguised himself as a woman, entered the female high jump Olympiad and ended up fourth place. He failed to beat the top 3 women as a "superior male". It's not like he wasn't an athlete, but did he keep up with those girls? Clearly not.

My point is that it's possible, and the only thing keeping it from being proven is lack of major events where females and males compete together/against each other.
>>
>>24994865
>best friends for most of high school, but once she went to college she went full SJW
Exactly what happened with me and my sister. Universities crank out the ultra-liberal propaganda at full speed, it's fucking dangerous
>>
File: bullying study.png (38 KB, 534x576) Image search: [Google]
bullying study.png
38 KB, 534x576
Bullying is normal behavior

http://jiv.sagepub.com/content/early/2015/07/08/0886260515593546.abstract
>>
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 485x308) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 485x308
>>24996157
You're fucking retarded. Obviously outliers exist. That doesn't change the fact that overall, men outperform women physically. I'm not wasting any more time replying to this shitty bait.
>>
>>24996242
>post uncitable image
>state no argument but muh opinion
I wasn't stating an outlier, I was stating the capability that clearly exists. Just because most women aren't trying to outperform or stand on equal physical grounds with men doesn't mean they can't. Stay hardheaded.
>>
>>24993579
Sun rises around 11 am and leaves around 2:40. Most people take vitamin D pills
>>
>>24996230

Psychopaths tend to rise to the top, too. It doesn't make psychopathy a normal behavior.
>>
>>24989518
But women are more fragile too.
>>
File: 1416614089987.png (50 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1416614089987.png
50 KB, 250x250
>>24991851
Similar thing happened to me

>Primary/elementary school
>Group of girls a couple years lower are for some reason following me around an attacking me
>Gets to the point where they have pushed me against a fence and are ripping at my shirt, tearing it
>Start to push them away
>They keep coming t me and am doing my best to push them away
>One of them gets hit in the mouth by accident. Really did not mean to do it
>Starts crying, she runs off and so do the others
>Get in some shit with the teachers on duty
>Later on in the day just leaving class to go home and the girls mum, brother and a few other people who wanted to see a happening come in the classroom and start to have a go at me
>"Does it make you feel good hitting girls?" "What if I hit you like you hit her, would you like that?"
>Don't let me explain the situation, I'm automatically the bad guy
>Everyone leaves, I go home
>Forever known as the girl beater all because I tried to stop my shirt getting ripped by a bunch of bitches.
>As such nobody really wanted anything to do with me
>>
File: furies-nagged-to-death.jpg (306 KB, 1030x800) Image search: [Google]
furies-nagged-to-death.jpg
306 KB, 1030x800
>>24989264

...nagging you to death
>>
>>24996157
>It's painfully clear now that women can keep up with men,

In the context of military activity, they can't. This is established fact.

>It's like female Olympic runners don't exist to him [just an example of their potential]

Olympic runners don't spend 18 months on top of a mountain in Afghanistan, carry 120 pounds of gear on their backs daily, and average four hours of sleep a night.

>high jump

As above, completely irrelevant to the discussion at hand.

Just because women are comparable to men in a handful of cherry picked exercises doesn't mean they're cut out for soldiering.
>>
>>24997442
I don't fucking understand why women always get mad or nag about everything. Say something they can't understand? They get mad. Breathe? They get mad. Eat? Mad. Sleep? Mad. Talk? Mad. I can't stand it. Wish I could move out but I can't. They always resort to screaming and cussing their ears off until their red in the face and then blame you for it.
>>
File: yada.jpg (156 KB, 765x1365) Image search: [Google]
yada.jpg
156 KB, 765x1365
>>24996157
>Also women can keep up with men

No, they can't. That's why they need countless government interventions and affirmative actions.
>>
>>24989580
she's probably nervous and needs to do something with her hands
>>
File: cry.jpg (163 KB, 1100x812) Image search: [Google]
cry.jpg
163 KB, 1100x812
>>24997594

Because women are inferior.
>>
File: marines.png (799 KB, 530x1403) Image search: [Google]
marines.png
799 KB, 530x1403
>>24997555
>In the context of military activity, they can't. This is established fact.

B-But anon, just because women need constant help and pampering doesn't mean they are worse...
>>
>>24996645
The moral do as well though. Don't give people a reason to be anti-social.
>>
>>24989382
Nice bait.

#triggered

It's a way for the weak to grow the fuck up. Something you won't know about you fucking autistic faggot.
>>
>>24990257
>russia
>white
fuck off american
>>
>>24989264

>14 years old

Why do girls go from small children right into cum dumpster mode these days?
>>
>>24989580
Aaaaaaaand all sympathy lost
>>
>>24989382
any other board i would say nice bait, but r9k is full of sociopaths so who am i to assume you're mentally stable enough to only be joking?
>>
>>24989382
enjoy your school shooting
>>
>>24989382
let's rape and loot savage villagers then
>>
>>24997555
>completely missing the point
I clearly stated that they have the capability to, and this so far has not been proving false in the slightest. No this isn't a "handpicked cherry exercise" this is a historical example. I can't cherrypick anything because I don't have a list of every single exercise where this action occurred. This isn't something that was easily achievable or happening on a daily basis, so of course there isn't an example for everything. As for the military, it isn't established fact because you have no proof that a fully dedicated and devoted woman has been compared to a fully dedicated and devoted man. You think most people join the military for fun or to be the very best? Many do it because they're poor, want to start a new life or go to college. There are people who would do anything to get out of doing the strenuous tasks. And if the women realize they can do less and get more as shown in >>24997720, they are clearly taking advantage of the system and are living comfy lives while you all get angry about it thinking women give a flying fuck.

>>24997640
They don't "need" it, they take it because they know it's free. You're an idiot if you know you can use a get out of jail free card, but still go to jail. Women realize they can take advantage of the system, just like the wealthy can exponentially lower their taxes. If you think people are inferior because they found a way to get benefits you cannot get, then you are sorely mistaken.
>>
File: working.jpg (156 KB, 834x554) Image search: [Google]
working.jpg
156 KB, 834x554
>>24998170
>They don't "need" it

Of course they do. Without government women would be utter failures, completely dependent and incapable of anything.

Even now, with all the protection and help from the government women are complete shit.

Actually there are no words to describe how inferior, worthless and even harmful women are.
>>
>>24995638
Nitpicking one specific detail doesn't devalue what the dude said, so fuck off roastie
>>
>>24995508
Goddamn your dad knows his shit. This SWJ wave could get fixed right at home with rational, reasonable parents.
>>
File: da fug.png (1 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
da fug.png
1 MB, 1366x768
am i the only one who noticed this guy's supremely fucked up jawline?
>>
File: 1403038997958.jpg (133 KB, 776x678) Image search: [Google]
1403038997958.jpg
133 KB, 776x678
>>24990348
>chasing after his ass at the end
>most likely gonna fucking die

A future kek spotted
>>
>>24998311
>Of course they do. Without government women would be utter failures, completely dependent and incapable of anything.
No proof of that. Actually more indicates the opposite.
>
Even now, with all the protection and help from the government women are complete shit.
If you mean relationship wise, men bend to their will on their own, women don't force them. So no matter how shitty you see some women are, they aren't failing in the slightest. Actually rather successful.
>Actually there are no words to describe how inferior, worthless and even harmful women are.
Yes, I too believe women are harmful. But worthless is not synonymous with women, most people on this board are worthless, most people you see on the streets are worthless. In order to be worth something you need to be doing something worthwhile, and just being male isn't worthwhile.
Inferior is the same as worthless. We live in a modern society where being physically strong is unnecessary. We also live in a society where nepotism is one of the fastest ways to success, in addition to being a significant voice in social media. You don't get anywhere by just being able to do math or create supercomputers in your room. There are many ways to also be inferior or superior. So whereas one person is superior in mathematical ability, another may be superior in writing ability, etc.

You yourself would have to be pretty damn amazing to walk up to a well established woman and claim you're superior to her in any way.
>>
>dat dad's face
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW I DIDN'T EVEN DO ANYTHING AND SHE GOT KNOCKED OUT??
>>
>>24991538
It's the way the news tries to get people to be "proactive" though in reality nobody does shit. Much like politics
>>
>>24998387
>rational, reasonable parents.
We don't know enough about that guys dad to make this claim. Rational, reasonable parents would be intellectuals who have high levels of knowledge and intelligence and make sure to bestow that upon their children, male or female. They would also allow them to flourish on their individual strengths, as well as gendered strengths, rather than compare and expect the exact same from each.

A healthy environment from rational and reasonable parents allows their children freedom and no restrictions based on gender [aside from sexual interactions], therefore they enter into environments unbiased and prepared for anything. The first step to failure is comparing yourself to someone else.
>>
File: value.jpg (146 KB, 1397x933) Image search: [Google]
value.jpg
146 KB, 1397x933
>>24998573
>But worthless is not synonymous with women

They are worse than worthless. They are dangerous.

>No proof of that. Actually more indicates the opposite.

Yeah, like what? Please name the areas in which women are equally successful, and that offer no government protection (= no anti-discrimination laws, no affirmative action, no discrimination of men)
>>
>>24990844
Why'd you go to the funeral of somebody you didn't give a shit about?
>>
i just noticed the dog

that dog is so confused, he doesn't know what to do

poor doggy
>>
>>24998573
>We live in a modern society where being physically strong is unnecessary
Why do people like to forget that infrastructure is necessary for all the luxuries they enjoy.

Blue collar jobs are almost entirely dominated by men.

The nation is built by men, maintained by men, and the top is also entirely male.

Women being independent is a lie, an illusion.
>>
>>24989264
Yeah, because teenage boys NEVER do anything like this? Fuck off, misogynist.
>>
File: kek.gif (497 KB, 245x200) Image search: [Google]
kek.gif
497 KB, 245x200
>>24998885
what's that smell? smells like something is toasty....hmmmmmmm
>>
File: merchantboat.jpg (91 KB, 570x875) Image search: [Google]
merchantboat.jpg
91 KB, 570x875
Izzy Gollie
Katherine Choy
Carolina Pla
MariNana Evans
Destiny Higgy
>>
File: MOREYAKNOW.png (44 KB, 280x272) Image search: [Google]
MOREYAKNOW.png
44 KB, 280x272
>>24999087
>Izzy Gollie
>Katherine Choy
>Carolina Pla
>MariNana Evans
>Destiny Higgy

#justicefornaomi
>>
>>24999087
i don't know why i was expecting anything other than the trashiest names in america
>>
>>24998727
>They are worse than worthless. They are dangerous.
Dangerous is a powerful implication. You are saying that they have power over the same men you state are superior. Therefore men have become inferior, if that is the case.

>Yeah, like what? Please name the areas in which women are equally successful
There exist women in high executive positions like VPs or CEOs in companies. For average jobs women manage to take the same positions men do, thus equally successful in that part. I do have female relatives that are engineers and in top positions. But all in all if you want to find successful women, you can do a simple google search. On average, men aren't any more successful. There is just a higher populous of men in high executive positions, but that doesn't mean women can't be successful, it means less are actually striving to get those positions, some even come stay at home parents.
Here is the result of a simple google search by the way: http://www.forbes.com/power-women/#tab:overall

>and that offer no government protection (= no anti-discrimination laws, no affirmative action, no discrimination of men)
What is the point of this? Why do you think discrimination of women (anti-discrimination laws exist for those of different races too and affirmative action) is something they need to go through to be considered successful? Clearly if women were discriminated against, it wouldn't matter what efforts they made they would never get to where they deserved. Your claims of men being discriminated against (is it in comparison to women?) I have no knowledge of because as far as anybody is concerned there isn't much to discriminate against a man for over a woman. Those laws are women specific, and exist to provide equal opportunities for all, while balancing out disadvantages. Why you would ever have a problem with them, there is no valid reason.
>>
>>24989264
Lmao this is literally the plot to Karate Kid. Come on grrl, step up your game.
>>
>>24998825
>Blue collar jobs are almost entirely dominated by men.
And do blue collar jobs constitute success over white collar jobs?
>The nation is built by men, maintained by men, and the top is also entirely male.
This is primarily true in regards to the United States. But there are obvious reasons for why most males are in power, and that is not because women don't have the capability. Imagine having something be a certain way for years and all of a sudden it changes. Change doesn't take days, it takes years.
>Women being independent is a lie, an illusion.
One more thing, a bunch of construction workers are powerless in the light of the business man, so if you think they are "independent", you're wrong. Unless you're at the very top, you have power and can have a say in your independence and freedom. Otherwise you're stuck in the same boat as women. A bunch of people getting their hands dirty are by all means not anywhere high in the social hierarchy. Yes, that means your fellow man is not going to shake your hand and pat you on the back. They think you're inferior, and no different from a woman apart from being more physically capable naturally.
>>
>Your Alaska Link
What le fuck senpai don't tell me this happened in Fairbanks

I used to live in Fairbanks
>>
>>24999184
Aren't women specific**
typos pls
>>
>Just defend yourself
O lord I am laffing

You do know schools have a zero tolerance policy to violence? If they touch you and you hit back, YOU GET EXPELLED.
>>
File: 1449517547353.jpg (25 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1449517547353.jpg
25 KB, 480x360
>>24995739
>I can't raise my voice or else I'll lose my voice and won't be able to speak. I am very soft spoken and people often have trouble hearing me, even on phones and computer mics, I need to put my face close to the mic or nobody will hear me.
i share your feels anon. People usually have to ask me to repeat what I said. They get more frustrated then I do.
>>
File: mfw135.jpg (81 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
mfw135.jpg
81 KB, 612x612
>>24989264
I remember when something like that happened to me but neither the teachers nor my parents gave a shit. Went to school the very next day and got bullied some more.
>>
>>24993960
literally kilI yourseIf
>>
>>24990236
Non-meme version
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=c06_1406352280
>>
>>24989264
>This pen is green therefore most if not all pens are green.
>>
File: 498a.jpg (555 KB, 1100x1352) Image search: [Google]
498a.jpg
555 KB, 1100x1352
>>24999184
>Dangerous is a powerful implication. You are saying that they have power over the same men you state are superior.

Yes, because women get help from the government.
>>
File: equality.jpg (204 KB, 925x588) Image search: [Google]
equality.jpg
204 KB, 925x588
>>24999184
>There exist women in high executive positions like VPs or CEOs in companies

Lolno, that's why governments have to force companies to hire more female CEOs/executives/leaders.

Governments have to FORCE companies. Companies have to be FORCED. Get it in your head how worthless women are. Companies move abroad to not hire women.
>>
File: mixedteams.jpg (200 KB, 1309x515) Image search: [Google]
mixedteams.jpg
200 KB, 1309x515
>>24999184
>Those laws are women specific, and exist to provide equal opportunities for all

Fuck off femishit. These laws exist to discriminate against men because women couldn't compete against men otherwise.
>>
>>24989264
if that slut was actually traumatised i doubt she'd still have time to put on a pound of makeup and false eye lashes.

you look like a slut, you get treated like a slut.

parents failed her.
>>
>>25001219
>>25001270
>>25001352
I didn't know r9k was full of experts on photography. I'm not even a feminist, but at least I can acknowledge differences in the individual without being corrupted by bias and female hating agenda largely based upon sexual frustration
And since there's 2 sides to every story in the society of the [flawless] male, I guess we'll agree to disagree for now especially since you took nearly 3 hours to find those pictures that you blindly believe and most likely didn't check the sources, and I have to go to work.
>>
Its kinda funny that girls are so weak that five of them can hold down and beat another for like 10 minutes straight and cause no serious injuries.
>>
>>25003570
the girls hitting her probably did more damage to their hands than to her body

bitches hands are weak as fuck
>>
>>24990732
Yeah those stories were totally real
>>
>>24990152
damn it's insane how men are so much stronger and more coordinated than women. that dude was completely out of shape and he took them out without breaking a sweat. fighting a group of women must make you feel like a superhero
>>
File: decru.jpg (27 KB, 400x253) Image search: [Google]
decru.jpg
27 KB, 400x253
Another Stacy bites the dust
And another one gone, and another ones gone
>>
Funny, people only care because she's hot.

..but then you only bitch about hot sluts too.
>>
>>24999087
>Katherine Choy
PURE AZN QT
>>
>>24989264
>see that video of women being cunts
>related video of 5 lil bros being chill to the special ed kid, buying him video games

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdeuivQYnas

ROASTIES BTFO
>>
>>24990175
>and i don't mean in the way she already got it

god damnit lel
>>
>>24989686
Thats fucked. Australia here
>got bullied by one kid
>ignored it for a bit but he started hitting me
>one time he slaps me on the back of my head and snap
>turn around and kick him in his leg, as he leans over grab his head
>start swinging at him
>he trips over so Im on top
>start kicking his ribs an guts
>he finally gets away and scurries up to the front where the teacher is
>he looks up to the teacher with blood on his face and limping from a broken rib
>teacher says "you had it coming you fucking idiot now get out of my class"
>i sit down, teacher doesnt give a fuck
>bully get suspension when he went to the sick bay
catholic school was brutal but based
>>
>>24989382
Have fun getting murdered by a school shooter.
>>
>>24989506
Defending myself didn't help at all. Shutting up and fading into the background for the rest of my school life did.

And now I don't know how to interact with my fellow human beings. Fun. :^)
>>
File: 1427635632335.gif (107 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1427635632335.gif
107 KB, 250x250
I've got an okay one from elementary school, based Dad was based.

>Britbong
>Go to a small private school
>About 4 or 5 years old
>Remember this girl always picking on me and generally being a little roastie bitch
>This walking future cum-dumpster is standing next to me keeps elbowing me for no reason
>Nudge her with my elbow and tell her to stop or I'll tell a teacher
>Bitch turns on the fake tears to get me in trouble
>Decide 'fuck it' and elbow her as hard as I can between the ribs
>Bitch is really crying now
>Get suspended
>Tell parents what happened
>Bitch still does shit and gets away with it at the school
>Can't do shit about it because the bitch that runs the school has it in for me
Fast forward...
>Couple years later
>Dad's working at the council doing some sport funding thing
>Girl's parents own a house next to farmland, directly opposite local football club
>Dad spreads a rumour around the parents that the council are planning on building a nightclub there
>Dumb bitches dad buys a large tract of land next to their house for L I T E R A L L Y no reason

I got some other stories too but they're not really related to the topic
>Many keks were had
>>
>>24989952
>He doesn't know how vicious teenage girls can be to each other
When I was in 8th grade, a girl in my class ended up switching schools because a group of the "popular" girls formed a group that was dedicated to bullying her. They would shit talk her in school, on facebook, and even post videos of them insulting her. The girl who was the target was by no means a saint, but she didn't do anything to deserve anywhere near that level of hatred. Nothing happened to the girls who bullied her either.
>>
>>25004557
I would like to hear what you got mate
>>
>>24989366
Is MacFarlane redpilled?
>>
>>24995511
>5'7
>135lbs

I'm 6'1 and I weighed 132lb before I started lifting. You're just skinnfat, m8.
>>
>>24995739
>I can't raise my voice or else I'll lose my voice and won't be able to speak

I know that feel anon. I actually got mad and stood up for myself last year and lost my voice for days. It didn't even sound like a shout.

>I am not used to having a male figure or role model thanks to my whore mom, so whenever a man raises his voice I am deeply shaken and frightened by it

Same for me, only I'm more afraid of angry women.
>>
>>24998170
I see your 'historical example' and raise you a BTFO.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRfCpQx_FDE
>>
>>24998311
>mother tries to be self employed
>watch countless businesses fail growing up
>explain why she keeps failing and give advice
>gets salty and says I wouldn't know
>start my own business
>already at 80k a year in two years

But there's more!

>business now successful
>start get advice from gf
>gets mad if I don't follow it
>decides investments are 'bad' because spending money = less money
>decides heavy marketing is 'bad' because spending money = less money
>business no longer growing
>income now a horizontal line

Fucking women, I swear on me mum.
>>
>>24998454
I fucking love Goldeneye!
>>
>>24998698
>It's the way the news tries to get people to be "proactive"

No, they just start stories like that to keep people watching. It's the tv equivalent of a click-bait title.
>>
>>25004060
>he looks up to the teacher with blood on his face and limping from a broken rib
>teacher says "you had it coming you fucking idiot now get out of my class"

Absolutely beautiful.
>>
>>24989264
Those kids live in the same city as me. Welp anons, I'm tracking those fucking roasties down and putting a bullet in their heads for society's sake.
>>
>>25004060
Fucking orgasmic reading that
>>
File: IHop- fall pancakes.jpg (943 KB, 547x580) Image search: [Google]
IHop- fall pancakes.jpg
943 KB, 547x580
>>24989264
Something about this video doesn't add up. The daughter is smirking and playing with her phone for the whole interview. A whole group of girls don't go psycho on someone for no reason. Maybe one crazy bully but not like 10.

I think the girl probably did something bad that isn't being advertised.
>>
File: 1426306159340.jpg (101 KB, 359x500) Image search: [Google]
1426306159340.jpg
101 KB, 359x500
>>24990878
>I'd rather stand up for myself and get punished than just take the beating.
This
And what you guys should have done was beat those fuckers within an inch of their lives. Should have went full REEEE and grabbed the nearest blunt object and hit them over the head beating them with the intention of doing irreversible damage.
Why? Because nobody fucking cares what crimes you did before you're 18. You knocked some faggots teeth out and gave him a concussion? That shit goes away (mostly) when you turn 18. You'll just get a slap on the wrist from the law, but you'll most likely be expelled from school. But so fucking what?
When you're at a new school you're the new kid who beat the fuck out of someone who fucked with him and nobody will fuck with you in return.
>>
>>24989983
Mfw kid was being a dick to me and I floored him and gave him a couple of punches in front of the head teacher and he didn't say shit. Probably knew that kid was a little shit and thought it was good I was defending myself for once seeing as I was a ratty little autistic faggot.
>>
File: hillary when trump wins.png (235 KB, 582x600) Image search: [Google]
hillary when trump wins.png
235 KB, 582x600
>>25005823
fucking do it man, do it SERIOUSLY

MURDER THEM
>>
>>24995638
Well when 99% percent of your time is spent on vapid interests, like what make-up chad wants you to wear, you can't be taken seriously, senpai, talkless of being equal
>>
>>24989974
OH MY FUCKING GOD

RECORD STRAIGHT WITH YOUR 2005 NOKIA PHONE YOU DUMB BITCH
>>
>getting bullied
The only kid in high school who ever tried to pick on me was way shorter than I was and nobody really liked him. I guess being tall really does pay off.
>>
>>24990993
>take one beating over long-term bullying
>>
>>24989264
i'm going to be on the news, i'd better put on the shortest shorts i own

what happened to her is fucked up but she must have done something to deserve it. also the pity story of how she doesn't go to school anymore and how she doesn't have a life.
bitch please, she is good looking and could have an army of beta orbiters over night if she wanted to
>>
File: 1436694170366.jpg (86 KB, 576x1024) Image search: [Google]
1436694170366.jpg
86 KB, 576x1024
>>25008198
>she is good looking

Not really, she has a terrible case of man-face. Girls like that always think they're 10/10 though, as do other women. She's 7/10 at best.

Pic related is a true 10/10
>>
>>25003727
Was thinking the exact same.

There could've probably been twice the amount and as long as he doesn't allow them to drag him down he'd be fine.

Best part is that bitch smacking her face in because she just get's pulled after him while trying to hold him.
>>
>>24989382
tipely tip the fedorah to you too sir
Thread replies: 245
Thread images: 44

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.