[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fucking normies man... How do they do it? How do they get so
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 13
File: woe.jpg (17 KB, 203x244) Image search: [Google]
woe.jpg
17 KB, 203x244
Fucking normies man...

How do they do it? How do they get so much sex???
>>
>>24976085
what defines and identifies a normie always is having a handsome face.
>>
File: 1447787582357.png (461 KB, 600x808) Image search: [Google]
1447787582357.png
461 KB, 600x808
They leave their room.
>>
>>24976085

Secret normie passcode

They give it to you in your youth if you pass the test. It's how all normies instinctively tell one another apart. Ever noticed how you can approach a girl and she'll immediately turn you down? you don't know the code
>>
File: teletubbyshooter.jpg (48 KB, 469x505) Image search: [Google]
teletubbyshooter.jpg
48 KB, 469x505
>>24976120
IMPLYING IMPLYING IMPLYING IMPLYING IMPLYING IMPLYING
shut up you fucking idiot
>>
>>24976085
Because they aren't ugly spergs like us.
>>
File: fatchick.png (83 KB, 400x640) Image search: [Google]
fatchick.png
83 KB, 400x640
She was the first person I managed to bang from Tinder. It helps that I would be described as "incredibly thirsty" and have a thing for chubbier women

I'm also talking to a guy on Grindr that is literally down the street from me. He's a chubby bottomslut that I fucked once and deep throats like a champ

This would have never happened if I didn't go from 340 to 200lbs
>>
>>24976085
I actually have no clue. Most people I know would call me a normie but It's just in looks. I don't think my personality is weird but women are just never interested so I assume it must be. Perhaps we are not sexually aggressive or flirty enough with women to scope out who wants to fuck since most of us just focus on one grill at a time whereas most normies are talking to 10+ grills at any time.

Honestly I think it's probably a few reasons
>>
>>24976085
I have sex like 2 or 3 times a day, sometimes 4 if I'm horny.

It's easy, I have a girlfriend. You could have one too, its actually pretty simple, I'd be glad to help any robot out.
>>
>>24976208
OH OKAY, YEAH ANON TELL ME HOW SHOULD I ACCOMPLISH THIS;
IM GONNA FUCKNIG MURDER YOU
>>
>>24976085
solution
>get fit
>channel the spirit energy of spike spiegel from cowboy bebop--pretend to be all that he is
>approach woman
>you get sex

it's that easy. "doing the dance" in order to get a girl can be treated like LARPing. just larp spike spiegel in disguise or something and you will get sex. remember, youre not you, you are awesome
>>
File: smugwojak.png (129 KB, 724x611) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak.png
129 KB, 724x611
>>24976208

>mfw If the beta uprising were to occur I would have no qualms in gutting you and your girlfriend
>>
>>24976235
It's pretty simple man

Describe your life right now, what do you do, where do you live, what do you look like?

One year ago I was an ugly fat virgin browsing r9k
>>24976253
Why? I was r9k like you and just decided I didn't want this anymore, you all have the capability to succeed, but none of you have the will. I'm not a retard Chad, I honestly want to help the people here
>>
>>24976085
they stopped trying
>>
>>24976307
i fuk ur mom, ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
>>
File: smuggun.jpg (131 KB, 724x611) Image search: [Google]
smuggun.jpg
131 KB, 724x611
>>24976307
>Why?

You were never a robot. Please do not besmirch the name of the beta revolutionaries.
>>
>>24976377
>implying youre not a redditeur who saw some cool memes last month
>>
>>24976085
They're physically attractive which draws people to them.
>>
>>24976377
literally this.
>>24976307
you were never a robot in the first place. just a normie who had fucked up.
>>
>>24976440
How so? I browsed the board, I play video games for thousands of hours, I have a shitty childhood, my dad died, I was bullied in highschool by chads and stacies.

I experienced the
>youre so creepy
>why are you even here?
>you know you're not our friend right?

The Hatred you have for me, isn't for me. It is for yourself because you want to be me, I'd like to help you but you're not interested.
>>
hard for other people to be comfortable around you if you aren't comfortable with yourself desu
>>
>>24976503
LOL, i dont want to be you in anyway. I don't even believe you actually have sex. I think you're lying. I actually like myself.
I just think you're autistic acting so high and mighty. But you'll say you're not, and you're just trying to help, but you're implying you are better than us.
>>
>>24976545
Thats called denial. And I'm not lying.

And I am better than you, at least in having relationships, talking to women and having sex. You don't have to be someone new, just change what you're doing wrong so you can have sex and gfs.

Do you really think you're entitled to some qt 3.14 that will ignore your neetitude, who will fuck you every night simply because your fedora collection is the biggest. You need to realize what you're doing wrong, you need to create and action plan, and have the will to commit to it, that is the only way you will achieve your goals.
>>
File: image.jpg (304 KB, 718x646) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
304 KB, 718x646
Oh shit even I don't know who the autistic one is
>>
lel at having a plan. Honestly you just have to actually listen to people.
>>
>>24976601
Alright. Well, whatever makes you feel superior. I'm not here to judge another anon, even if he is a liar.
>>
like you're never going to make anyone want you, you have to become someone they feel like they can be vulnerable around.
>>
>>24976648
The plan refers to combating things that actively prevent you from achieving your goals

Dressing like an autist is one

Being 300lbs is another

Things like that, that can be adjusted or corrected.
>>24976665
Well sperg out all you want, if you'd commit to my advice id be more than willing to provide proof for all my claims
>>
why are you assuming all these cliches lol
>>
you really are from reddit, huh
>>
>>24976665
>commit
>advice
You're just gonna say the same shit as other people. It's general information on how to get a girl and how to be successful. It's following through.
Also, I don't dress like an autist. And I'm not 300 lbs. I just have borderline personality disorder.
So unless you've got some cure past that then you can fuck off.
dick.
>>
File: verysmug.jpg (99 KB, 724x611) Image search: [Google]
verysmug.jpg
99 KB, 724x611
>>24976415

I assure you, I am not your average memer. The rage of the Rodge flows through my delicate, pale veins.

You, my friend, are a normie. You do not belong. Your kind is unwelcome.
>>
>>24976745
>>24976719
Well just remember this as the time where you could choose between being a KV and having a gf.

Remember that when you're alone in your bed five years from now
>>
>>24976760
There are other methods

Manipulation, psychological interaction, understanding personality types and etc.
>>
it's weird how, I literally go to ucsb and know someone who was killed by that guy, and yet, I can't help finding all the rodge memes hilarious
>>
All of your problems can be easily solved by a week of meditation in the woods desu
>>
>>24976307
nice try nsa/fbi this is part of your plan to blacklist betas with no gf.
>>
>>24976820
Yeah, I'm not trying to do that you fucking psychopath. Just stop talking, and leave the board. You're not getting through to anyone.
>>
>>24976880
Moralfag autist. I hope you kill yourself out of loneliness.

What is the nature of your objection? You really believe in morality? Youre as deluded as you are screwed up mentally.
>>
File: pepehappy.jpg (70 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
pepehappy.jpg
70 KB, 400x388
>>24976902

Jesus christ, normies really are fucked up.

>mfw I will never be a degenerate normie
>>
File: shitpost.jpg (39 KB, 500x329) Image search: [Google]
shitpost.jpg
39 KB, 500x329
Man's looking forward to the new star wars movie from the looks of it
>>
>>24976902
>>24976941
You both realize you're just trolls trolling trolls right?
>>
>>24976902
And now he shows his true colors. Guys a psychopath.
I won't be killing myself out of loneliness.
>you really believe in morality?
xD. Get out of here man, and go back to your girlfriend.
>>
>>24976120
>>24976156

Holy shit, both of these pics are going in my folder.
>>
>>24976956

So you agree that normies are trolling us when they give advice?
>>
>>24976956
Yes we do.
>>24976989
you're welcome lad, teletubby shooter is a real classic
>>
>>24976085

>tfw

I don't want to have sex with a bunch of women, I just want one who I can love and who'll love me.
>>
>>24976998
I don't think he is a normie tbhhh

If he is telling the truth
>>
then find something you really like about yourself
>>
File: 20130227092913-aida_02.jpg (195 KB, 600x456) Image search: [Google]
20130227092913-aida_02.jpg
195 KB, 600x456
I think young guys make the mistake that a girl is going to show interest in them and eventually make moves like in all the movies, like Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. But in reality that never happens. It is all up to the guy, he's got to initiate everything, hand hold, kiss, etc.

Count how many girls you made a serious pass at. That you've persisted at even when it seems she's not interested. If you're not getting laid the answer is obvious: You're not trying too.
>>
>>24977069

I don't even know anymore

>Tfw I actually agree with normies somewhat

Most robots (at least the average looking ones, the ugly manlets aint getting shit) could probably get a gf if they worked their little hearts out.

It's just ,if you're not a chad, there is little point. Your gf won't love you, and she probably won't be very attractive.

So fuck that, I'll just stick with my hand.
>>
>>24977084
I thought this when Elliot Rodger happened. For all his whining about not getting laid, he never did a thing about it.
>>
>>24976085
desu getting a steady girlfriend is the best way. I used to keep track of how much sex I'd had, until I was in a serious relationship. When you've been with one girl for a few years and fucked hundreds of times, you lose count.

Unfortunately for robots that requires not just leaving your house and having social skills, but having your life together enough to give support to someone else.

Robots are actually MORE likely to lose their virginity in a random unsatisfying pity fuck than to ever experience going to bed each night with your qt3.14 gf.
>>
I managed to get the number of this 18 year old model who lives in my city.
Her body is 11/10, and she's like 5'4.
How do I not fuck this up?
She's in her senior year of high school, I'm 19 btw, and ik she probably has hundreds of Chad's after her.
I'm working out like crazy to fit into my nicer clothes and be generally more attractive, but I don't know how to talk to her.
I just wanna fuck that prime teen pussy.
And if something more develops, that's cool too.
Help pls

>inb4 jus beeeeee urself
>>
>>24977179
Not all robots are shut in NEETs
Most of us are wageslaves or students just trying not to be homeless.
We still meet people and we get out, maybe not to clubs and bars, but we do interact, yet we have no luck.

I have no sympathy for NEETs.
NEETs don't deserve girlfriends
>>
>>24976986
>xD

jesus fucking christ, kill yourself. Normie fucking scum. why the fuck do you come to this board
>>
>>24977316
implying i was using it non-sarcastically.
haha good one dude haha xD
>>
File: 1445236577233.jpg (14 KB, 250x240) Image search: [Google]
1445236577233.jpg
14 KB, 250x240
>>24976085

>mfw a girl left my bed this morning and another one will warm it when I get back from work later and I see this thread

Don't worry robot I'm enjoying normiehood, or life as normal people call it, for us both!
>>
>>24977233
>18
>prime

You missed the boat 3 years ago anon
>>
for a bunch of cunts that tend to be loner introverts such as myself, and thus have a lot of time to think things over, I would have thought it would be pretty clear how insanely overrated sex is.
you fucks need to stop complaining and realise you ain't missing out on shit.
sex isn't shit, having a meaningful connection with someone is far more fulfilling.
oh, here i go again trying to teach you fucks anything, why do i bother.
>>
>>24977777
>77777

maybe they will listen now bro
>>
>>24977777
You could say it's the most overated thing in the world, but people who have never had sex will never be able to comprehend how overrated it is unless they actually fuck. You're words empty and mean nothing.
>>
>>24977777
Ok so you say that but sex is so good. You are very wrong. And if youre normal at all you can have sex and still have a relationship with someone. Its easy. Just like communicate and now just be an aspie fuck all the time. And it wouldnt kill you to shower everyday and wash your faces and use deodorant. You cant teach each other anything because no one in this thread has really been in the real world.
>>
>>24977992
>but people who have never had sex will never be able to comprehend how overrated it is unless they actually fuck.
you're absolutely right.
>>24978032
>Ok so you say that but sex is so good.
each to their own, I'd rather whack myself off 9 times out of 10 rather than fuck someone i have no emotional attachment to.
>>
So many guys brag about how easy it is to get laid around my town because girls are easy here bit I don't see it. There's even a girl down my street I'd kill for a quick lay. She's like 7-8/10 and I'm average. If I'm an average dude with not a lot friends I don't see it happening
>>
>>24978085
If you knew how it felt you would elect to choose the fuck over fap. And you could have emotional attachment. Even if you dont, chalk it up to the Aspergers or just get on with it because it will still feel better than a fap anyday.
>>
>>24977777
So how to become a better person?
>>
>>24978203
assuming this isn't just a ploy to respond with "REEEEE GTFO NORMIEEE" I've had sex with two people and i find masturbating more pleasurable.
Hell, I've fapped next to my ex in bed quite often.
>And you could have emotional attachment.
you don't choose emotional attachment or love, hence "falling" in love.
>>24978205
don't ask me m8, I'm posting here just like you. I just used to be outgoing in my mid-teens so got in there early.
>why am i replying i can't help anyone.
>>
File: 1438942389760.jpg (38 KB, 660x613) Image search: [Google]
1438942389760.jpg
38 KB, 660x613
>>24976085

>genetics
>right up bringing

Sorry you were raised by a single mother, Anon..
>>
>>24976377
>>24976440
>no true scottsman
>hurr any robot who manages to improve themselves doesn't count as a robot because I say so
Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.