[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>CURRENT YEAR >unironically being racist Robots, what
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: pepeintheloo.png (1 MB, 1026x898) Image search: [Google]
pepeintheloo.png
1 MB, 1026x898
>CURRENT YEAR
>unironically being racist

Robots, what reason do you have to hate people of different races?
>>
DESEGGNATED
>>
SHITTTING
>>
>>24956208

>what reason do you have to hate people of different races?

I basically believe anything I read on an imageboard, and wish to feel included by following a herd mentality that largely developed through people even more gullible than myself misinterpreting a rhetoric that began out of a humorous spirit irony and sarcasm
>>
File: CWDD5fRUsAA3iXH.jpg (62 KB, 1023x516) Image search: [Google]
CWDD5fRUsAA3iXH.jpg
62 KB, 1023x516
>>24956208
i'm black and i'm mostly just racist against spics
>>
>>24956208
I'm not racist. But I don't think people of different cultures should be just thrown together and forced to get along. I understand how hard life is for immigrants but I don't think it's fair to foist the burden on native people to accept them.
>>
>>24956474
streets
t
r
e
e
t
s
>>
I only ironically avoid minorities for my own personal safety.
>>
>>24956208
I don't. Only people who move to different places (and pretend they are in the one they left) are "bad"
>>
I hate chinks, gooks, nips, spics, niggers, curryniggers, gypsyniggers, sandniggers, potatoniggers, and kikes.
>>
>>24956699
>kikes
>hating the superior race
lel
>>
>>24956735
Are you one of the chosen people Senpai?
>>
I'm not racist.
I hate all people equally.
>>
Because I don't want my race to be bred into extinction by inferior people in their own homeland.
>>
>>24956857
What makes them inferior senpai? Muh racial history is just a term thrown around by people who want to take pride in achievements that were accomplished by people hundreds of years before they were even born
>>
I'm not racist, I expect everyone to abide by the principles of a pluralistic republic and think people need to take a lot harder line on what is culturally permissible I.E. people who don't believe in life, liberty, and equality under the law need to get the fuck out.
>>
>>24956208
I take the approach of hating everyone equally
>blacks
get your shit together and stop shooting each other, theres a reason nigger is an insult
>mexicans
maybe instead of running thousands of miles from home to do farm labor for $6 an hour you could squat on some land and start your own farm
>indians
POO IN LOO
>whites
despite having written the history books the historical record is full of genocides
>>
>>24956699

posts like this remind me of that one kid in highschool who would always parrot the words they heard their daddy use as though it made them feel important, despite never actually coming into contact with people of different ethnic groups than their own
>>
>>24957209

I'm pretty sure if you tried to squat anywhere in Mexico, you would be in deep shit for impinging on some drug cartel or militant native group's territory
>>
>>24957259
I would say it would be easier than america, since theres effectively no functioning government in many places you just have to find some fertile soil away from populated areas
>>
What about being ironically racist?
I always talk shit about other races but in reality I dont give a fuck. Just like faggots, I always give them shit and make jokes about them but I actually tolerate them and dont mind them at all.
>>
>>24956699
>gypsyniggers
You could literally just say "gypsy"

if anything the association with niggers makes them slightly better
>>
they are anglos
>>
>Current year
>unironically shitting in the streets
>>
File: 1445183099035.jpg (283 KB, 1441x930) Image search: [Google]
1445183099035.jpg
283 KB, 1441x930
I hate pakis and indians and mudslimes
>>
File: clDaMk2b.jpg (22 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
clDaMk2b.jpg
22 KB, 160x160
>>24956208
Racism is one of the most natural things i dont get why people think its something wierd
>>
>>24958133

fucking kek

DESIGNATED
>>
>>24956585
This.

desu familia

yo como mi poopy
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.