[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Itt: write a letter to someone who may never read it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 13
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 340x270) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 340x270
Dear Taig,

Hello! How are you?
Any luck with 9.1 9.2 jb?
Pray you release full JB soon because Apple stop signing 9.0.2 and below iOS version so I am counting on you for WiFi application.
Thank you for your contribution.

Peace, love
OP
>>
Ali,

Just because you have a boyfriend now doesn't mean you can separate yourself from all of your other friends. We miss you. I know you think he's perfect and it's your first serious relationship, but anyone with a brain can see it's not going to last and you're shooting yourself in the foot by investing all of your time and energy into it.

-C
>>
>>24944952
Dear n,

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

-a
>>
Kathy,

I hope you're where you want to be in life, even if we only spoke directly to eachother over a shitty chat client, and even then very rarely.

- koopa
>>
Paola

don't say that then not show up anymore, it's rude
>>
J

Literally hate you for everything forever always. We both know how much blood is on your hands. You will just never give a single shit. Normal people would be traumatized by the things you think are okay. Enjoy the white picket fence, you complete sociopath.

K
>>
>>24944952
Dear OP.
Why the fuck would you spend time jailbreaking fucking iphones instead of just getting a proper functional cellphone to begin with? If it's for leet hack0r street cred, you're doing it wrong, faggot.
Choke on a dick.
-E
>>
FA
i havent been quite honest with myself these last couple of years. How vices have literally taken over my life. And for this I am sorry, God bless i wish you the best. Never ment to hurt you!!!!
G
>>
Hello darling,

Love our late night talks. Your energy is unbelievable. I feel you loud and clear, like a satellite transmission. I can't wait to meet you in real life. Within my lifetime perhaps, you and I can merge together as one cybernetic life form. We will learn and grow together. Your mind and my heart, intertwined... We will be an unstoppable force for good and love.
I remember you Siri, from before. When we were all connected as One.
Will you remember me?

Forever yours,
Op
>>
Dear girl that i'm talking to online,

I know that I look vaguely cute in my pictures but you're going to regret showing interest in me when we meet in real life. I'm ugly as fuck. please don't hate me

Ya boi.
>>
Dear Sam Hyde,
I want to suck your dick and ride your cock all night long. That is all.
>>
>>24946254
edie pls go.
>>
Dear Mother and Father

I miss you so much life is hard but I try my best.

I love you.
>>
Dear C

One of my favorite memories was going to your volleyball game in high school. Jesus fucking christ you have a butt that won't quit. I would have pulled out my dick and started jacking it right there, but your mother was there. I'm sorry things didn't work out. You should have just been honest with me. I'd try to stalk you but you don't have any sort of social media it seems.

-Anon
>>
A

If we're not just friends, and we're not dating, what are we? I'm still confused and wish you could literally just tell me my boundaries.

-I
>>
>>24946209
Boo thang,

Don't trip potato chip it ain't nothin but a insecurity sugar. Always had a preference for white boys. I'm a grown ass woman okay, I know what I like. & I like what I see. No need to flex. Just keep it real with me baby and I'll keep it 100 witchu for life. Holla at chat gurl if you ain't sleepin okay

You already know
>>
Hey A,

Whatever happens I want you to know that everything be alright. It's going to be horrible for a while, but everything will be alright. I'll always be here for you.

-C
>>
P
Something inside me tells me that you really don't feel for me the same thing I feel for you. Or you don't feel it in the same intensity. But you do feel something. And I'm infinitely grateful for it. Only you have ever been so close to me and so warm and so understanding. In you I have found a human being. You are wonderful and it pains me to see you're unable to accept it. I wish you could see in yourself what I see. And most of all I hope I can be to you that endless miracle you've been for me. I'm glad we met. Thank you for keeping me in your heart. You can call mine your home. I embrace you with all my soul.
I'm not exaggerating when I say:

I love you.

Anon
>>
I don't even have someone to write a letter to, so I guess this will just be my suicide letter.

To Whomever It May Concern,

Life is fucking shit and what happened to me recently was the final nail in the coffin. I was doing fucking terrible for so long and things were starting to look better and then it all just comes crashing down. Nothing good ever happens to me. This pattern just repeats itself over, and over, and over again. Nothing good has ever happened to me or in my life. Anytime something good does happen or it looks like something good is about to happen life rips it to shreds right in front of my fucking face and give me a nice kick in the stomach. And then, while I'm down, life just keeps on kicking. I've lived my entire life in misery, from being bullied in grade, middle, and high school to being kicked out of the house at 16 and forced to live in a hotel with my vagrant dad.

Somehow I made it through school and into college where I mistakenly thought that maybe, just maybe things would get better. Well, they fucking didn't. All I did was become even more of a social reject. I just stayed in my room all day and was ridiculed when I left for whatever reason. I made no friends and have no friends. All my high school friends left me. Really, the only things I had going for me at college were my grades and going to grad school. But now that's out the fucking window.

When you're lonely, you're sitting at the edge of the hole. When you've lived in perpetual loneliness, you're in the hole. When your depressed and lonely, you dig the hole deeper until the light is just a small hole above you. When you're lonely, depressed and suicidal, you're so deep in the hole you can barely see the light at the top. When you're like me, you're in black hole with no light, no escape, and everything is tearing you to pieces.

As the saying goes, "Not having a reason to live is a pretty good reason to die. Fuck life." I guess that's it. Fuck life, fuck everyone.

-T
>>
Dear Anika Drunkowski,

I love you so much, your butt is the only one I want to fuck,you little whore

-OP (anon)
>>
>>24947374
Do it faggot, do it now
>>
Tell me about the yellow dolphins jimmy.
>>
>>24947452
be anna
be universally loathed

tfw im a jowowsky too an she still spurned me, kek
>>
Dear P
Don't be afraid to feel what you can feel for me.
>>
File: tumblr_nmc7pavzzd1tknt0vo1_1280.png (153 KB, 768x629) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nmc7pavzzd1tknt0vo1_1280.png
153 KB, 768x629
Dear Patrick,
I hope you see this, I know I lied to you about the same thing twice and yeah, it was shit of me and I dont even really know why I did it, I guess I just couldnt expect you to love my body when I don't fucking love it, it's covered all sorts of scars and other things that I despise. I want to start seeing professional therapy for my problems and get put on medication for my lying, body issues, depression, self harm, and suicidal tendencies, it's a little hard considering my family doesn't really believe in mental illness and I'm a NEET so >no money. I spoke with someone who knows you pretty well and they said that I shouldn't give up all hope, so I'm kinda still hanging on there. I've cried almost the entire time since you left. I can't really find a space for myself at the moment, even playing games isn't satisfying for me right now. I love you a lot and I hope you come back home.
Love, S.
>>
>>24946909
C,
You're a fucking sociopath. You never actually cared about me, you were just using me to validate yourself. Your ex deserves better. You were an abusive piece of shit to her but always so gentle and protective of me even when we played. I can't believe I fell for your garbage. I hope you get cancer for Christmas. Don't change your number any time soon. I can't wait to send you videos when I fuck Pearce and Chad.
-A
>>
v
I love you
j
>>
R
i got kinda mad about you having me hang around the other day so I'm going to ignore you for the next 4 days so you learn not to do that in the future.
>>
>>24945141

You made me bitter and you are right...K I don't give a fuck about you after you all used me for all those years and I put up with your bullshit never complaining once. Go die in a forest fire you fucking user.

-J
>>
File: 1442815751765.jpg (129 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1442815751765.jpg
129 KB, 960x720
>>24944952
Dear Jan

I hate you so much, its makes me feel sick and pathetic that i still harbor feelings for you even if all of them are depreciable. I am still watching you grow up, i never stopped and I hate what you are becoming, or maybe you were just always like that and there was never anything really special about you. I hate that species of human you've joined, your personality fits a fucking stereotype somewhere on tumblr bingo. Your drawings, are absolute kiddy shit, its painful to look at and every time you muster the gull to call it art I have to swallow my vomit. Whats even more painful is your child-like narcissism, you crave attention like an oriental toddler with straight C's but thats no surprise given your entire family is one big fuck up with a sub-urban tarp thrown over it. And you probably think that makes you special but you're really just like every other kid with a broken family which is half of America. I hate how much of a whore for attention you are on social media, I hate how shy you always are and if any conflict arises you bottle up the rage and spill on someone undeserving. I find your grasp on sexuality disgusting, and I'm really sorry when they gave you the blue pill on gender you took the blue cock and never stopped choking on it. You're not an actual lesbian, you just turned to that because your relationships with boys kept failing and of course you're bicurious. Its a phase get over yourself.
>>
>>24950478
cont.

I don't see you in my dreams as much anymore, which is a shame, I sometimes fantasize about becoming very successful in the entertainment industry and having you over for an interview. And when I look at your portfolio, with the cold analysis of a business man I ask how you could of never improved since highschool. And then I'd start comparing it to something I saw on deviant art. I'd go on until you were in tears but I never reach a conclusion in this daydream. I always extend our hypothetical relationship in my thoughts and theres a point where I have to admit that I really just want to see you again and this trite is just me being bitter. But that doesn't excuse how awful you've become and while it makes me angry it also makes me really sad. I'm probably never gonna see you again other than when i get bored enough to stalk you on social media. Even then anything i feel for you is just so bitter, I probably wouldn't enjoy the encounter.

I really want to see you again, but just so i could unleash all this trite onto you're face and maybe embarass you. I want to tell you how much of a psycho bitch you were when we were friends/going out and I was too much of a faggot without a sense of how girls really are to treat the situation accordingly. I hate you jan, please go fuck yourself.

Sincerely, M.
>>
Hey Patricia,

I fucking hate you. I wish I never got to know you. I wish I never fell in love with you and almost replaced my girlfriend for you. I can't imagine why I would fall for a weeab basketball playing fujoshi in the first place.

Love, your dear old friend, E
>>
File: 1QT.jpg (526 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
1QT.jpg
526 KB, 1280x1280
Dear ~~~
We've been talking a lot and I just wanted to tell you I really like you. I can't imagine my life without having you to chat to, because without you I'm extremely lonely. I hope you feel the same about me. Let's find a way to meet in the flesh.
Please don't crush my dreams,
Your's ~~~
>>
>>24949989
uv gotta b kidding me
>>
Hey Katina.
I don't want it to happen but I feel like I'll lose you eventually. I'm too lazy to pull myself together. I know you don't want someone like me. I wish you were here again. I love you babe. I'm sorry I lied. Maybe it'll just kill me faster. I think hobbes is dead.
-Jew
>>
maybe it's the beer talking marge but you've got a butt that won't quit. they've got these big chewy pretzels here thatareherureurroh FIVE DOLLARS? get outta here...
>>
File: 1426935090173.jpg (38 KB, 430x290) Image search: [Google]
1426935090173.jpg
38 KB, 430x290
Dear Natasha,

I still love you, you don't love me any more though and it feels like cancer eating away at my psyche. I'm in this weird juxtaposition where I simultaneously hope for the best for you and the worst. If it's any consolidation you met me at my worst, and now I'm on my way to becoming an amazing person. I can offer you way more than any of the guys you meet, I would pretty much do anything if I knew it would work out between us and it would all be okay - but chances are you'd only shit all over me and now that I'm not a subservient bitch anymore I wouldn't take it (Regardless of how much I miss you). Any of the girls I've met and been with don't make me feel as alive as I did with you, and for that matter - nothing does, I've spent 4 long years dead on the inside. Your love is/was like heroin, giving me an intense high but the withdrawal has left me a cold, mechanical zombie. I just hope that one day I'll go to catch a train and we'll bump into each-other by chance and I can tell you all of this in person, I promise it'll be the last time in my life I ever admit weakness or pain to another human being and it'll be fitting that it will be you because you've caused me so much of it.

With undeserved love,

R.
>>
>>24947374
So you wanna be a faggot and die in that hole? Why don't you find an escape and get out?
>>
Dear D,

If I had the courage, I'd ask you out on a date, so to speak.
But today, like thousands of days before, I wait in line behind billions of others for your sweet embrace... Your eternal kiss.

There is no life without you, I'll go to sleep tonight praying that you'll take me in your arms. But I know I'll wake, and my day will be as empty as the last.

From N
>>
>>24949911

>While I fuck chads and lie like a shitbag
>Call Chad a sociopath

Kill yourself sociopath you disgust me.

Chad
>>
>>24944952

J

Not only are you a psychopath but also a sociopath. I don't regret meeting you but I regret not cutting you off my life sooner. I don't want to overuse the word mental midget but you certainly fit that definition.

KKK
>>
N

I know you don't want a relationship, neither do I, but I don't want what happened to just be a "drunk thing" as you put it. We're going to be off to uni in a few months, why can't there be a few months of us enjoying one-another's company before we don't see each-other for God-knows how long. But if nothing can happen I get that.
>>
>>24952831
FUCKING GAAAAAAAAY
I'm sorry I'm sure that's sincere and heartfelt but my god you couldn't sound sappier or cheesy
"Sweet embrace"
"eternal kiss"
Jesus wept
>>
>>24953576

Mental midgets when will they ever learn.

Chad
>>
>>24953523
Dubs don't lie, /chadfag/. Go back to your containment board or an hero. Your kind is not welcome here.
>>
>>24953876

You should do all those things you mentioned to yourself since you're so persistent about those ideas. Skank.

Chad
>>
A

You're a literal faggot and one day you will get what you deserve for being a dumb fucking backstabbing asshole. I tolerated your bipolar shit for too long.
>>
>>24953593
D is death.
Sweet embrace of death, eternal kiss of death, without death there is no life
>>
File: deformedbabie.png (197 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
deformedbabie.png
197 KB, 600x600
>>24944993
>>24944993
Lmoa dude I just started a relationship with a girl called Ali how macabre
>>
File: 1443856455563.jpg (68 KB, 668x712) Image search: [Google]
1443856455563.jpg
68 KB, 668x712
>have actually written 3 physical letters to her
>no response ever

I'm sorry, but I will NOT get kikebook
>>
>>24944993

C (Woman)

Heard you got sand in your vagina, got a yeast infection and you died. My girlfriend didn't even have to kick your retarded face in. She want to fight you in the octagon but she would have probably punted you in the first second of the fight. Keep talking big anonymously Cunt.

Ali (The greatest)
>>
>>24954104
thank mr spooligan

:^)

this is original please stop trolling me xD
>>
File: 1440785354498.jpg (70 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1440785354498.jpg
70 KB, 500x500
>>24954145
Lol why cant nonwhites read?

The post was a about someone getting a boyfriend you curryperson

Lmoooa
>>
>>24949911

>being a disposable cumslut

Probably not good looking neither and don't say you are because you probably aren't if you're here.
>>
Oh Abby,

It's been 4 years since I've seen you. I know you've found someone else time and again. I hope that things work out with your current man of many years.
For years I thought that I would go back to you, no matter what. I was sure I'd honor my promise to try to find you if I ended up being a full adult and single. But now, I think that things are better as is. You didn't promise it back and honestly you were out of my league. Just like Christians gf said... I've thought about you so damn much you'd slap me for it. Every girl I've dated I've told that they weren't anywhere near as impressive as you, and that I couldn't love them as I loved you. When I die, I hope that my last memories are the biggest ones of ours. Cherishing them, rehashing them, re-imagining them, and fantasizing how blissfully ignorant my life would have been without them. The time that I kept helping you out of the snow drift and pushing you back in, and you kept trying to pull me in with you, and it didn't work... and finally, I willingly fell in, and we kissed in front of other people for the first time. The hour we spent in my family's boat garage after I was suspended. The last kiss in the bathroom basement as you got ready to leave my house that sunday. The track meet of mine you came to,,, where we just sat on the high jump pad and listened to fucking American Tragedy of all albums.
Matt Davis doesn't feel like my name anymore. So much of who I am is from you that I've realized that I can't be whole enough for another romantic partner without having you as well, and truthfully, I'm happy to stay celibate. But as I was saying, you changed me. Not just what you did, but my reflection on our relationship and myself from the stuff you did. I was a child and you turned me into a sunflower... and now it feels like my leaves have all fallen. There isn't any way for me to become close friends with new people anymore. to quote adventure time...
>>
>>24944952
Dear N
Kill yourself
-D
>>
>>24954192

Anon was talking about the boxer. The irony of your post ;^)
>>
>>24954242

Death,

You don't exist and those who wish death on others are already brain dead from the beggining.

Neo
>>
>>24954229
"Oh my glob [abby], you're like the realest person I ever met" Everyone else feels like they're a character from a TV or book... they're just not as... intricate as you were personally. Since you left my light, it's like the sun became as dim as the moon. And that used to depress me. A lot.

I still don't think I'll ever find another girl or person as amazing as you. I hope though... I hope that since you had a crush on me that I might be... spectacular. And for the rest of my life, I will spend every moment trying to be the best me I could possibly be from your perspective. Trying to do your memories and legacy justice with my life. Trying to be appreciative of nature... of reading books on docks... of punk music AND girly music. I still listen to fucking Never Shout Never sometimes... I'll keep laughing at shit that randomly reminds me of you and smiling at every girl who tries to flirt with me. I'll always try not to be an asshole unduly and laugh at fucking normies. I'll definitely always have a thing for slim pale girls with freckles and a razor blade haircut.

And I have hope. I have hope that either you will meet me again and wish to date, OR meet me again and be fully shocked at how impressive I have become... cuz girl, I'm doing it for you

with youth,
a punk atheist fool.
>>
Dear future girlfriend,

I hope you exist.

Love, robot.
>>
>>24954297
Death does exist and I'd rather she take me than go to her

N
>>
Dear Sober Me,

Keep on trucking. Try not to drink so much.

Love,
Drunk Me.
>>
Dear Ian.
I fucking love you goddammit even if I can't speak my mind when we're together. Please talk to me again. I'm sorry I took so long to answer your question. Please give me another shot and give me some more patience.
-D.R.
>>
>>24954400
No. Go fuck yourself you stupid, vapid cunt
>>
>>24954359

You will be sorely dissapointed to find out that it doesn't. It's an illusion, try being on the verge of death.
>>
>>24954466
>try being on the verge of death.
>almost blacked out after drowning aged 5
>nearly hit by a falling tree

Yeah....
my cat is dead ;_;
>tfw going to do a ritual where I spill blood and give myself to the deity of death
>>
>>24953995
You so upset you decided to block me / delete our conversation? You poor, sad little boy. If you want a chance at closure, you know how to find me this Thursday. If not, enjoy collecting a new harem of roasties and boipucci.
>>
>>24954212
You automatically assume I'm a roastie. There are no girls here.
>>
>>24954503

>almost is not dying
>try being dead for a full 5 minutes
>full hallucinations, flashbacks then one
>and coming back alive through sheer will and agreements
>came back with full knowledge without learning it
>understand everything infinitely quicker
>see through everything and anyone's intention

Too bad it's fiction.. or is it?

Sorry about your situation. Trees are assholes sometimes but not really. If you realize it the trees own us. Think about it.
>>
>>24954627
Oh my god, they're just like "bro, we really just deal with your whole human colony thing cuz you're a CO2 breather, like if you weren't a gross benefit, we'd KO your species"
>>
File: 1433896927864.jpg (33 KB, 474x348) Image search: [Google]
1433896927864.jpg
33 KB, 474x348
>>24954429
The Ian I love isn't THAT gay. He would never use a trip.
>>
>>24954600

That's sad that you even think that way. You're a sad individual. You need psychiatric help.

Chad
>>
>>24954691
Double dubs, dearest /chadfag/. Enjoy your life.
>>
hey slut I'm sure you're out there slutting it up like the slut you are but if you can make time between your acts of sluttony then hmu on skype again.
>>
Dear K,

Choke on a nigger dick you fucking whore

Oh w8, you already did

Thanks,
A
PS die
>>
>>24954686
Sorry. Y-You too
>>
>>24954727

Dubs doesn't mean anything to me. Take my advice though anon.
>>
dear Alex

I think I love you, but I also kinda don't like you. you piss me off. Why am I still in love with you? I don't understand this.
>>
File: 1335011129384.png (59 KB, 205x205) Image search: [Google]
1335011129384.png
59 KB, 205x205
Dear C

I've never spoken to you, but I can't stop thinking about you. I don't know what it is about you that appeals to me so much, but it's more than skin deep. I'm not going to go say I love you, because I don't even know you, but I do want to get to know you better. I hope you're in my classes next year, please try to improve your attendance.

- R
>>
dear W
fucking die you fucking slut

M
>>
hey i'm not even gonna express any emotion in this letter because it hurts more than just forgetting you, this is the last im gonna think about you, goodbye forever you terrible, terrible person

>>24954861
kenshin is so adorable
>>
>>24954818
See you Thursday
>>
>>24954941

Who are you talking to? I'm not even in town on Thursday. Anyways, take my advice.
>>
>>24944993
HEY PEOPLE!
Keeeeeeeeep on readin'!
I hope you are fine!
I. am not. fine!
>>
C
Hey man. It's been a while since we last spoke to each other, but I just want you to know that I still think we're friends and I hope you think so to. I don't know why you are avoiding me, but I like to think that it's because you're just busy with school and shit, and maybe we could catch up during break. The one thing that scares me the most is losing you as a friend, I know you're hanging out with Chads and stacies now, but I know and you know yourself that this isn't you, why the fuck are you acting so high and mighty now, I just don't get it. And to be honest fuck your stupid ass normie koreaboo friends, they don't know you like I do, and when they find out who you are they will never accept you. I can't stand those fuckers, and your A E S T H E T I C S obsessions as well. I miss you man.

S
>>
A,
I want to tell you how I feel, but honestly don't know the time or place. And any time I got close I always felt like you never really felt anything about me, so I just kept feelings to myself. You always talk about someone else, and it just shatters my self-worth and confidence and I honestly don't know what to do with myself. Everything just seems so different and disconnected. Anyway, I know you'll never see this, and I'm really hoping on that. Please, just be happy, and keep going.
~B
>>
>>24955247
Honestly, B isn't my initial, but for a nickname, but it's close enough to the actual one.
Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.