[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MGTOW community
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 121
Thread images: 32
File: OG MGTOW.jpg (63 KB, 550x787) Image search: [Google]
OG MGTOW.jpg
63 KB, 550x787
If we all got together we could build a village with no women , no feminism and no chads.
I personally would like to find something like Kitsault but we could buy cheap land and build it from scratch.
We would just need to quit our desk jobs and go into the trades for a year or so and learn some skills.
>>
>>24934020
MGTOW are fucking losers, just like radfems.
>>
No interest in a rural mountain living situation?
Hunting , fishing , crabbing and not worrying about child support or alimony ?
Helping each other build sturdy but modest homes inna woods?
>>
>>24935088
I'm 100% down for that. Trouble is, I'm a Kiwifag living in NZ.

>TFW no moneh to fly to 'murica
>>
File: MGTOW.jpg (49 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
MGTOW.jpg
49 KB, 500x375
>>24935510
Thats ok anon, it will take time to get things together anyway.
Do you have blue collar skills?
If not, get a job as a plumbers assistant and learn skills that will aid the community while saving for passage to north america.
>>
>>24934020
I'm not joining your backwoods buttfuck party.
>>
>>24935597
>be me
>be 18
>only studying I.T
>tfw IT is not a blue-collar skill

I better get to work then. Maybe agriculture? Since I live in a farming area
>>
File: 1449815567633.jpg (8 KB, 288x175) Image search: [Google]
1449815567633.jpg
8 KB, 288x175
>>24934020
>robot only colony

It's just going to end in one big sad sausage orgy of lonely robots
>>
>>24934020
Please answer me truthfully OP, is MGTOW a homosexual group?

>no women

seems kinda gay to me

>no pussy? ):
>>
File: MGTOW candidate.jpg (58 KB, 556x313) Image search: [Google]
MGTOW candidate.jpg
58 KB, 556x313
>>24935718
>>24935690
>>24935684

While I think gay men would be welcomed by the community as long as they pitch in and dont try to rape anyone, I dont think they would have any interest.
Feminism is no threat to the gay man so they are not really as bothered by it.
>>
>>24935832
What about sex though? Do we just have at the goats? Or what? Abstain?
>>
Bah, this is as dumb as the lesbien communities of the 70s
>>
This is very doable if you are canadian.
>>
What would the estimated monthly costs be? What's the buy-in?

And there WILL be monthly costs, so don't say zero. You need goods regardless of what you grow or make on your own.
>>
Majority of MGTOW people are autistic. The fact that most of them spew red pill bullshit alone shows this. The entire redpill theory, with regard to women, is based on inexperienced basement nerd who mistake cultural constructs for human nature.
>>
File: 13390807574fd0c035c4573.png (92 KB, 483x244) Image search: [Google]
13390807574fd0c035c4573.png
92 KB, 483x244
>>24936009
Hire 1 asain massage lady?
>>
File: MGTOW burritos.jpg (173 KB, 1600x1087) Image search: [Google]
MGTOW burritos.jpg
173 KB, 1600x1087
>>24936216
This is hard to calculate since there are so many variables.
Guys would have to be willing to survive on beans and rice for the first phase i think.
>>
Is your brain's noise filter so bad that you can't be MGTOW and live in a normal civilization?
>>
File: 1449796064242.jpg (543 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
1449796064242.jpg
543 KB, 2560x1440
Good lord. Think about the sheer volume of semen being spilled in that village every day. Think about all the masturbating.

"Let's make a town with no women and no macho men!"

So a village of autistic twinks then? How long before everyone realizes that instead of sitting in their house surrounded by "stacies" and "chads" they are now sitting in their house surrounded by other dinks sitting in their house, all of you doing nothing, contributing nothing. And how long before everyone just becomes everyone else's JO bro?

Seriously, OP, who fantasizes about this? Why not fantasize about being a rock star or an astronaut if you're going to day dream. But no, your fantasies, your imagination, go to "imagine if I lived in a men-only commune with other computer nerds!" Jesus.
>>
>>24936572
I think this is an issue then. Filling in the details and creating an actual plan is the only way it'll go forward.

I do like it, though. I'm always an advocate of dropping out of the ratrace.

But, I don't think you'll need to build much from scratch, that would be difficult, time-consuming and add risk to the entire endeavor. Check this video out, it's a plan to use existing sheds for a cheap shelter:

https://youtu.be/9npdnI7dKCg

This guy also has a lot of good info about how to buy homestead land and off-grid living. Hope that helps!
>>
Fuck this, I could do it by myself if I really wanted. The whole point of being MGTOW is being able to use your money for yourself instead of on worthless parasites. I'm going travelling.
>>
>>24935088
>not worrying about child support or alimony
>anyone here will ever have to worry about that
>FEMINISM IS A THREAT IT MUST BE STOPPED FEMINISTS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR MY TERRIBLE LIFE IF I JUST GET AWAY FROM THEM EVERYTHING WILL BE GREAT FOR ME
>>
>>24936694
>and no macho men

Pretty sure you would be wrong about this one.
Its the macho men that fair the worst in our feminized culture. Especially ugly large blue collar men like myself.
Women see me as a burro , if I am docile and helpful , they will keep me around , if I act up, I am shrieked at till I leave
>>
File: Curseofnaha.jpg (36 KB, 386x467) Image search: [Google]
Curseofnaha.jpg
36 KB, 386x467
A Short Scene from OP's Highschool Reunion
by Me

"Oh my god, Jim! It's been ages!"
Beverley rushes forward, her arms outstretched for a hug.
"Oh wow, Beverly," exclaims Jim, embracing her like an old friend. "It's been ages!"
"No kidding! I just saw Tony and Caroline, there over by the punch bowl. Can you believe they actually got married?! And we all thought they'd be broken up by the end of the summer."
Jim chuckles. "I'm so happy for them. I can't wait to catch up. Is everyone here? It would be so great to get the old gang together again. We were such outcasts but at least we had each other. I can't wait to see everyone!"
"Well," says Beverly hesitantly. "Not quite everyone..."
"Ah damn, who couldn't make it?"
An awkward pause dulls the air of excitement between the two old friends.
"OP couldn't make it."
"Ah, well, that sounds like OP alright. He always was the quiet one," replies Jim with a chuckle to try to break the attention. "He deleted his facebook years ago so I haven't been in touch with him. He was so shy, I always hoped he'd find his confidence after graduation. He had so much to offer... bet he's probably married or an entrepreneur or something and just too busy to make it or something." Jim finishes with another forced chuckle, hoping his words will prove true.
"Actually..." says Beverly, "he lives on an anti-feminist commune that only allows men.'
>>
>>24936977
>Especially ugly large blue collar men like myself.
I work first aid at a construction site and in the past have worked in the mining and forestry industries. Let me tell you, those are some burly, blue collar dudes and none of them have any of the problems you or any other critic of our "feminized culture" seem to have.

But, >>24936754
>>
>>24936572

>MGTOW burritos

kek
>>
>>24937020
What cities?
What countries?
In Toronto, things are getting pretty rough for us.
>>
File: 250px-Ck_logo.png (44 KB, 250x307) Image search: [Google]
250px-Ck_logo.png
44 KB, 250x307
>>24937054
Just FYI:
If you go to /ck/ and mention MGTOW, there is a bull dyke vegan feminist that will permaban your ass.
>>
File: 1443059321656.png (911 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
1443059321656.png
911 KB, 720x1280
>>24936980
Classic shaming technique.
Nice work anon, right from the feminist handbook.
>>
Chads will emerge, it's simple social hierarchy. You guys would stone me to death after I blacked all your fembots
>>
>>24937447
>all your fembots
I dont think you get the gist of what is going on in this thread...
>>
>>24934020
MGTOW are a bunch of sad bitter losers, like most of /r9k/

2D lovers are the real successful men. They don't need 3DPD to function correctly. Meanwhile you're jerking it to BLACKED whilst you scream about how horrible women are.
>>
>MGTOW
>Male Feminism
>Don't have children goy, only think about yourself
>>
>>24937800
>Don't have children goy, only think about yourself

Exactly my plan.
I am not ashamed.
I do want to build things as well though and I do desire kinship and the company of like minded humans.
A MGTOW community seems like the ideal life for me.
>>
This is dumb. You guys know getting uncapped internet in a rural place is almost impossible? How quickly do you think a few robots would go through 20GB?
>>
>>24937941

I can only assume OP is a dedicated, double-agent troll getting sperglords excited with the prospect of gay hillbilly village, while at the same time infuriating everyone else. Its just too perfect and hilarious to be real.
>>
>>24934020
Located where OP? Im might do this one day i got a lot of money in the bank if it was out in a cheap state i could get us ~200 acres
>>
No... I guarantee that there will be 'fembots' who insist they belong with us, and complain that this shouldn't be a boys' clubhouse. Inevitably, the whiteknights and nice guys that thibk they have a chance with them will allow this to happen. Chads and normies will see that there are girls ripe for the taking, and try to become part of our community inder the guise of being one of us. We will in turn be shunned from our community once again.
>>
>>24934020
>wants to make a self sustaining colony inhabited by people who take pride in being leeches to their parents and the government
Are you legitimately retarded?
>>
>>24938092
We can free ourselves from all that anon.
This is our chance.
>>
File: tend.png (808 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
tend.png
808 KB, 1000x1000
But who will make us tendies?
;__;
Will my big boy points be taken into account by the community?
>>
>>24938186
/r9k/ Colony project Log:
>Day 0: all robots arrive in the land where the colony will be built. Most bring tents for shelter, a few bring RVs. during this first day some robots try to get to know each other while most stay isolated in thir tents
>Day 2: all robots wake up around 12:00 because the heat forces them to wake up. A few robots go to work in attempting to build better shelter, most robots stay in their tents smugposting and blogposting about the colony.
>Day 5: robot leeches begin smugposting about slavekeks who work for the colony while they laze off. slavekeks now a organized minority composed of the more adequate members of the colony start getting pissed off about the leeches. meanwhile Homosexuality begins to spike between the leeches, who spend their days IRL ERPing and shitposting in the robot colony general
>Day 10: slavekeks get tired of this situation and begin to beat the ever living shit out of the leeches, stealing their things and burning their tents.
Cont.
>>
>>24938701
Cont.
>Day 12: unable to continue and torn apart by drama the remaining slavekeks disband the colony, leaving behind 3 shacks and a lot of human waste. Many of the robots who joined the colony find themselves in debt and locked out of their former homes by their parents. Some robots end up stranded in the US unable to go back to their countries.
Good job faggot
>>
File: P9197452.jpg (258 KB, 1600x1155) Image search: [Google]
P9197452.jpg
258 KB, 1600x1155
>>24938799
I dont think your dystopian vison is accurate.
I think given the opportunity , most would blossom.
200 years ago when life was simpler, we did not have people being lazy. This is a new trend and can be reversed but not without a whole new paradigm for our brothers to flesh out
>>
File: STARES.jpg (10 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
STARES.jpg
10 KB, 480x270
I am only doing this if we have an outdoor loudspeaker that plays Go Your Own Way by Fleetwood Mac at deafening volume 24 hours/day to remind us all of the positive choice we have made by going our own way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ul-cZyuYq4

>YOU CAN GO YOUR OWN WAAAAAAAY
>YOU CAN CALL IT ANOTHER LONELY DAAAAY
>>
>>24937121
lol I lived in Toronto for 2 years and never once witnessed any of this (technically I lived in Scarborough but spent most of my time in Toronto proper)

I live in Vancouver now.

>your problems might be your own and not a feminist conspiracy against manly men
>>
maybe would join if it could be built by a rail line and we could make houses out of boxcars/passenger cars. if I had shitloads of money, I would make a community like that, combined with my rail car bar idea (though I would allow non feminazi women to stay there also, because I'm not quite that autistic)
>>
>>24938701
>implying all the homo shit wouldn't start on day 0
>>
>>24938986
this

im with you
>>
File: aquaman.jpg (50 KB, 500x355) Image search: [Google]
aquaman.jpg
50 KB, 500x355
>>24938986
>200 years ago when life was simpler, we did not have people being lazy. This is a new trend
>yfw a book called don quixote exists
>it was written 400 years ago
>yfw it's a satire of a lonely loser who spends too much time reading and loses touch with the responsibilities of the real world and lives in squalor as a result
>>
You can join an autism or a male celibacy support group or join a monastery or even become a druid/wizard and practice magick
>>
i would hang myself in the fap-shed on day one
>>
>>24934020
how do we start a community?! someone make a forum
>>
>>24934020
>tfw you will never be dick
>>
File: Marvel2.jpg (323 KB, 370x600) Image search: [Google]
Marvel2.jpg
323 KB, 370x600
>>24939234
>someone make a forum
Yes, great idea. An online forum for lonely robots to congregate. Perhaps it could have a number of other boards for robots to discuss their interests, such as anime, television, and DIY projects.

IT'S GENIUS
>>
>>24939070
>tfw my autistic fantasy will never come true
ah well, I guess I always have my imagination. normies can't take that from me
>>
>>24939348
It's mascot could be something from a manga to show how important japanese culture is to it's users.
>>
>>24939348
make one with permantly open threads you sperglord
>>
File: dog ate bee.jpg (81 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
dog ate bee.jpg
81 KB, 720x960
>>24939440
>suggests inventing 4chan on 4chan
>calls someone else a sperglord
good golly miss molly
>>
>>24938986
>200 years ago when life was simpler, we did not have people being lazy. This is a new trend and can be reversed but not without a whole new paradigm for our brothers to flesh out
you are either retarded or a dedicated shitposter.
Our brains are already conditioned to certain behavior, and the only people who would join your colony would be NEETs who surprise surprise are lazy broken white neckbeards with barely enough physical condition to lift a bag of doritos, much less work the field.
>>
File: BpgcpvZ.gif (2 MB, 380x285) Image search: [Google]
BpgcpvZ.gif
2 MB, 380x285
>>24939530
B-but I would totally stop eating junk food and shitposting for 10 hours a day and become a tree-chopping, vegetable growing plow-driver if only I could get away from the f-feminazis who emasculate me.
>>
>monasteries have existed for thousands of years
>they have been declining for a long time
>feminism revives them

What a time to be alive.
>>
File: 18d7n1vohycz0jpg.jpg (26 KB, 636x358) Image search: [Google]
18d7n1vohycz0jpg.jpg
26 KB, 636x358
>>24939574
Fight the brain virus that has infected you anon.
I know there is a man in there somewhere ready to become more than he is.
You can be more than a spouter of feminist shame.
>>
>>24939574
it can be done, at least to some extent. I went from doing literally nothing to working 15 hours a week, doing some housework, and cooking most of my own meals in a couple months. while I doubt the average NEET would spend all day felling trees by hand, getting them to do 10-20 hours a week of some light agricultural/construction work is not at all unreasonable, especially if they're given sufficient motivation
>>
File: 1353290550996.jpg (111 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1353290550996.jpg
111 KB, 500x500
>>24939574

If slut shaming and fat shaming are wrong, why do feminists shame men for wanting to not be exploited by modern society?
>>
>>24939463

There is one guy that is getting hanged in the kekshack
>>
>>24939678
That's a gradual, and largely self-directed process though. People ITT are just expecting to be magically dumped in an empty field with a half-dozen other guys and some tents and suddenly live their dream life.

>>24939666
Jokes on you, I live in a car and I'm a 25yo kv
>>
>>24939692
It's not about escaping exploitation. It's a reality check on what is clearly an idle fantasy of freedom. If you want to escape exploitation, there are very realistic ways to do that.

I'm not a feminist, and I don't shame people who want to escape from the narratives and expectations of an alienated modern society; I relate to that very deeply.

What I do shame is delusional power fantasies that will not be backed up by practical planning, much less action and that's what this thread is. It's emotional and mental masturbation to idyllic fantasies of freedom with no basis in actionable choices.

animegirl.png
>>
>>24939692
>conflating satire with shaming
>why did george orwell shame all those totalitarian regimes?
>>
>>24939729
yeah, it shouldn't happen like that. ideally, a core group of dedicated members sets up the place, and then invites other robots to come and stay on the condition that they either pay rent, work to keep the place running, or some combination of the two
>>
>>24939805
why did george orwell shame british imperialism with his biting essays? slut shaming isn't ok, fat shaming isn't ok, but it's ok for him to shame his country's expansionist government for it's poor treatment of locals and the rampant injustices it perpetrated that he was a minor party to?

god damn feminists
>>
>>24939805
Satire can absolutely be a tool for shaming anon.
No conflation needed.
>>
File: 1419401957262.png (36 KB, 268x237) Image search: [Google]
1419401957262.png
36 KB, 268x237
>>24939777

Do you mean merely to criticize or do you mean to offer practical advice and solutions?

>anime girl
>>
>>24939876
it can be =/= it always is

using parody to point out the ridiculous assumptions itt is perfectly valid imo (because this thread is mad ghey)
>>
SOMEBODY ANSWER ME HOW DO WE DO IT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEee
>>
File: Jheronimus_Bosch_(cropped).jpg (24 KB, 369x427) Image search: [Google]
Jheronimus_Bosch_(cropped).jpg
24 KB, 369x427
>>24939908
>Do you mean merely to criticize
Yes, I mean to criticize this poorly thought out "plan" that is rooted in escapism and insecurity rather than anything actionable.
>or do you mean to offer practical advice and solutions?
I offered plenty of practical advice, much of it based on personal experience, in the thread about escaping the drudgery of school and employment to live a nomadic life and with minimal means. I made at least a half-dozen posts in that thread, several of them quite long, offering all the practical solutions and suggestions I could think of based on my personal experience with living outside normal social margins.

16thcenturyanimegirl.jpeg
>>
File: zapatista-women-fighter.jpg (25 KB, 314x472) Image search: [Google]
zapatista-women-fighter.jpg
25 KB, 314x472
>>24938997
underrated post

viva neckbeard zapata
>>
File: 798.png (306 KB, 593x540) Image search: [Google]
798.png
306 KB, 593x540
>>24939989

I do agree that most of these guys don't seem to realize that a rural lifestyle requires a lot of work and creative thinking. Without the cushion of modern society, small problems can quickly become big ones.

They're also naively assuming that problems won't arise within the group. It's inevitable that conflict will arise over resources/labor/space.

They are assuming that it would be some kind of utopia when in fact it's far easier to get some lame easy job and coast for your entire life.
>>
>>24940101
>assuming that it would be some kind of utopia
No one is assuming that.
This path will be a hard one with many challenges but we will rise to the occasion and make things work.
Humans can adapt to new circumstances very quickly.
Humans always survive.
>>
>>24939666
>Fight the brain virus that has infected you anon.
are you talking about internet addiction?
>I know there is a man in there somewhere ready to become more than he is.
there sure is and neither me or him think that shipping a bunch of unemployable mentally challenged city boys to the middle of nowhere is in any way a good idea for anything other than a funny reality show.

>You can be more than a spouter of feminist shame.
Nice ad hominen candyass.
Im not "a spouter of feminist shame." im a spouter of fucking reality. have you ever been to the countryside? i lived in a fucking farm and let me tell you no one who would join your cult would know the difference between a shovel and a axe.
TL:DR fuck off satan we have had this thread hundreds of times and frankly not even /out/ could pull it off
>>
>>24940452
You underestimate your brothers.
>>
Honestly, there's so much info out there, if someone wanted to do this, they could probably do it themselves.

If you haven't, then you probably don't really want it enough
>>
>>24940503
>You underestimate your brothers.
Not really. Im sure that with enough organisation and planning /r9k/ could pull off a decent indie videogame company, but asking for /r9k/ to live innawoods is like asking a elephant to fly
>>
>>24940611
City kids can learn country tricks over the course of a single summer.
Maybe not enough to run the farm, but enough to be of use and productive.
>>
>>24940281
what the fuck is this tony robbins bullshit

>he's critiquing my online plan to live like a lumberjack
>better post about how wrong he is, that'll show him
I'll believe you when you post from your shipping container cabin with your robot bros from rural Wyoming
>>
>>24940503
>you underestimate your brothers
This thread has happened dozens of times. No one has ever made it happen.
>>
>>24940919
There was that group of roasties that managed to make a commune.
I dont see why the MGTOW could not also succeed.
>>
I'm a pasty, soft nerd, so my demands would be
>central heating and A/C
>electricity and running water

The logistics of off-the-grid power are harsh, to the point that the initial investment would price most robots out.

The only solution would be to build a robot compound close enough to civilization that we could get utilities.

Farming is shit business. There's a reason our ancestors left their farms in droves to work in smoky factories for 10 hours a day, 6 days a week. I'd rather work at wal-mart than "grow my own food", and I can guarantee you 99% of r9k would be the same way. This is a prime example of grass-is-greener.

Ask yourself: would you be willing to work one of those shitty telecommuting jobs in the middle of nowhere to have your /r9k/ dream?
>>
File: tickle.jpg (288 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
tickle.jpg
288 KB, 1600x1200
>>24941083
Why do you doubt us? Why do you doubt our determination to reach beyond the stars to the future of our dream's desigining? Why do you shame us, you feminist patsy? Do you like your horrible life? Why do you choose not to believe in our power to believe? I believe in my power and the power of my fellow robots to believe we can believe in a new future of freedom from feminized emasculine culturecide and live a life of free brotherhood of dreams.

Stop letting things like "practical considerations" get in the way, you delusional feminist.

Also, would realdolls be allowed at the compound? Could we get outcall escorts to come service us? We could pool our money.
>>
>>24941194
>>24941194
>>24941194
Yet more of your "satire"
>>
lmao fags
>>
>>24934359
Got any arguments to back that up?
>>
File: media.jpg (642 KB, 1151x2134) Image search: [Google]
media.jpg
642 KB, 1151x2134
>>24934359
>MGTOW are fucking losers, just like radfems.

Radfems are winners. They control governments (from USA to India), supranational organizations, media, politics and science.
>>
File: 1448765040597.png (8 KB, 261x359) Image search: [Google]
1448765040597.png
8 KB, 261x359
>>24934020
Even among retards, someone is bound to be more chadish than the others, a classic case of ye' old "big fish, autistic pond" metaphor. The dream of a chad-free community is nothing but a farse, the most able one will always rise to the occassion.
>>
>implying lazy, antisocial people who can't put their shit together even in comfy first world would build prospering community from scratches with hard physical work, resourcefullness and strong will
>>
>>24941692
>nothing but a farse
The proper spelling is "farts"

>>24941857
Why do you doubt your brothers?
>>
File: 627401.jpg (59 KB, 500x396) Image search: [Google]
627401.jpg
59 KB, 500x396
>>24941857
That is exactly what I am implying.
This soft comfy feminized world is no place for a man to excel.
Why do you think men dont to to college in the same percentage they used to ?
This soft existence makes us weak.
A series of challenges , real life and death ones, will make us strong again.
>>
File: take me.jpg (30 KB, 400x257) Image search: [Google]
take me.jpg
30 KB, 400x257
>>24942144
I want to be strong ;_;
>>
>>24941857
Pretty much this.

It's honestly not infeasible, but 99% of the people who bring this up are people who just want to daydream about a better life. Think about it: people with no friends, no romance, no real reason to stay where they're at. If you could just find a way to make it LOGISTICALLY possible to transplant yourself into a situation with as low a cost of living as possible, why wouldn't you?

/r9k/, you're going about this the wrong way. Why make your own food? In the time it takes you to grow a tomato, you could've worked some shitty wal-mart job and bought two. As an actual physical laborer, I can tell you there is no joy in endless toil.

It wouldn't be a perfect life, a dream life, or even a good life, but it'd be a damn shy better than being a rentkek in (sub)urban hell, waiting to muster up the courage to suck a shotgun.

In some colorado counties, there are no building codes and acreage is dirt cheap. You can do whatever the fuck you want with your land. Properly sealed, insulated and equipped, a few huddled shipping containers could easily make a cozy little hoovervile, our own little kowloon. It would be squalor, but it would be CENTRALLY-HEATED squalor. Third world construction with first world amenities.

Again, it would all hinge on whether or not you'd like to spend the rest of your life doing soul-sucking internet work for 40 hours a week so you could live in a tube with nobody but a bunch of like-minded dillweeds for miles. Oh, and startup costs per-person would be anywhere between five and ten grand.

So ha. Yeah, practically nobody, myself included.
>>
>>24937744
but blacked has the hottest chicks

dakota james included
>>
>>24938997
nearly made me laugh
good one
>>
>>24942576
i cant tell if youre advocating it or not
>>
>>24943508
Thats ok , neither can he. He feels the pull of brotherhood but is not comfortable with the lack of a plan.
He is a potential leader of men.
Maybe he is the hero we need.
>>
>>24943638
feeling this post desu family

its how all these threads turn out

imo the serious individuals should just work towards it themselves, and then invite others after a foundation has been set. at least thats what ive been working on so far
>>
>>24936754
>avoid women because muh alimony
>get ridiculed because wary

youre some kind of retard arent you
>>
File: christmas-ruined.jpg (126 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
christmas-ruined.jpg
126 KB, 640x360
>>24943839
Muh alimony is nothing compared to muh child support.
When you make a babby nothing in your life is as important to you as babby.
Then the woman you love rips it out of your hands and demands ransom.
Tells the kid you are horrible.
Kid only sees you once in a blue moon and your face is red and it takes all you can do to keep from crying.
You seem distant because you dont want to fall apart and scar babby.
Kid thinks I guess moms right.

Not even gonna greentext these horrible feels.
>>
>>24944050
it doesnt matter you stupid idiot, theyre both horrible and i dont see why avoiding these problems should come with shame
>>
>>24944077
I was not disagreeing with you anon
>>
>>24944106
im so confused
>>
>>24934020

Wait you're actually going to colonize and kill yourselves off? lmfaooooo
>>
>>24944145
We will survive and eventually thrive
>>
File: zanzibar-amusement-park.jpg (78 KB, 625x442) Image search: [Google]
zanzibar-amusement-park.jpg
78 KB, 625x442
Ok, what if we buy and restore a creepy old amusement park.
Only single fathers with their sons are allowed in.
We make it super fun but a little bit dangerous so its like a rite of passage for the tots.
We make enough to survive and we teach valuable lessons to the youths.
>>
File: MGTOWLAND!!1!1!!!.jpg (410 KB, 990x370) Image search: [Google]
MGTOWLAND!!1!1!!!.jpg
410 KB, 990x370
>>24944514
Like this sorta?
>>
>>24934020
I would gather some people and rape and pillage your village.

Red fish blue fish one fish two fist
>>
>>24944714
>>24944714
People have the funny idea that MGTOWs are weak.
Your raid would fail miserably my friend.
>>
this already exists, its called wizchan
>>
>>24934020
Sounds gay af desu
>>
>>24941673

they are kike puppets that's why they're even allowed to be there.
>>
MGBUMPS
>>
>>24934020
Sounds gay

baka senpai
>>
>>24946687
As was splained earlier .
Gay guys have no interest in MGTOW
Thread replies: 121
Thread images: 32

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.