[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Please do me a favour. I think I haven't felt this bad
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 141
Thread images: 40
File: 1427748452229.jpg (36 KB, 482x427) Image search: [Google]
1427748452229.jpg
36 KB, 482x427
Please do me a favour.

I think I haven't felt this bad in months, if not in years. 2015 wasn't a good year for me, but it was never as bad as it is now. It's night over here, and I'm still awake. The guilt and the sadness inside me won't go away. No SoL-anime or videogame can distract me at this moment.

Can you please stay in this thread with me for a little bit. Post some nice music or some pictures that you like. Write down a greentext story or something that you always wanted to say but that never seemed to belong in any thread. Just stay with me, please. I feel so lonely right now. I genuinely think that some of you guys are great people. You are the only ones that I have right now. Thank you very much.

Thread Theme #1:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBE3c9X0BoA

You're free to recommend other Thread Themes.
>>
File: faggot.jpg (9 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
faggot.jpg
9 KB, 400x400
ska doot
>>
File: 1400280463690.jpg (73 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
1400280463690.jpg
73 KB, 750x750
Since you said we could post anything.

>22 year old KV
>work at grocery store
>start talking to girl at work, 8/10 easily
>find out she likes me from her friend
>ask her out and start texting
>have plans to go out one night
>she asks if i drink alcohol over text and drops me right then and there
>doesn't text me anymore

Been bummed about that for about 2 weeks now. I still like her and now I've learned from her friend that she may still like me because she said that she didn't give me the chance i deserve and how much she likes talking to me. I hope that I still have a chance. That one week of us talking/texting was the happiest I ever was in my life.

My theme for the thread:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVv1Su8oqvc
>>
>>25068618
Fuck meant to say that she asks if i drink alcohol and tell her no which leads to her dropping me.
>>
>>25068618
This is why you guys are virgins. You're afraid of something relatively harmless that normies consider fun.

Drinking isn't a bad thing unless you respond to alcohol in a shit way.
>>
>>25068618
>>25068644
Yeah really, why don't you drink?
>>
Sorry OP I'm about to go to bed but you have my well wishes
>>
>>25068869
It just never appealed to me.
>>
Fuck, Radical Dreamers. Man that hit me hard. Combination of nostalgia + the realization that I'm sitting here alone getting emotional over decades-old video games while most of my friends are getting emotional over their loved ones and the families they've started.
>>
Here's a peaceful tune OP.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=fE7hJzq8RJw
>>
>>25068869
I was drunk like 5 times in my life. The last time I completely passed out, and when I woke up the next morning my friend told me that I told the girl I had a crush on that I've been in love with her for 5 years and more emberassing shit.

Now she always teases me with this knowledge and says I would have told her even more emberassing things, but doesen't give me any details.
>>
Well if you say so

Let me tell you guys the story of my first and probably last E dating experience

>Be around 15 playing Gaia for that sweet pixel pussy
>In town chilling see a qt approach me and just wants to chat
>We talk and get along pretty well she says she thinks she likes me
>K Hand holdless and hugless me is a bit surprised I wasn't exactly ugly but I definitely wasn't confident
>Time goes on and we end up being a great couple
>One day she disappears from my friends list and like the beta I am I assume its because she didn't like me anymore
>Years go back and I decided to grow a pair and find her on Facefuck with a fake account
>Find her and some faggot (She was swedish so the guy looked like a faggot Swed chad and not a good looking one but like the douche dick kind and he was.)
>Talk to her and found out it was all a misunderstanding neither of us are sure what happened
>Ask if she still loves me and she says yes but doesn't want to break up with Swed chad because it would be mean

Cont.
>>
>>25068315

Hey OP I'd like to be your Skype friend if you're interested.

Why are you so lonely? What's going on in your life right now?

I'm here with you man
>>
File: image.jpg (92 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92 KB, 1280x720
>>25068315
I've got to go to sleep soon because of wageslaving tomorrow but feel better OP. You're not alone
>>
>>25069110
I've never been drunk around women. Just extremely high.
>chilling on the floor, lit as fuck
>my friend's little sister and her friends come down to the basement- they were 15 then I think
>Too anxious to move
>they call me a stupid stoner and laugh at me.
>still can't get off the damn floor. Feel like complete ass
>they finally leave after a while, stupid cunts
>I go to the bathroom and fap.
>picture myself beating and raping one of them.
>have a glorious climax.
>go back out to the room
>realize I've been in the bathroom for a half hour.
>friends are pissed
>I pass out
What a shitty night. Besides the rape fantasy
>>
>>25069138
>Really fucking devastated get angry at Fucking Swed chad and pretty much tell her to fuck off and I'm not gonna be a shoulder for her to cry on when he is giving her shit.
>This goes on and off for about another year
>Finally she breaks up with Swed chad and I decide to move in
>She is happy as can be and so am I we talk like we used to but she looks like she has changed
>Seems a bit more outspoken and rebellious typical I guess but she also is now a Feminist like your average Swed cuck
>We decide its now time to see eachother face to face
>She lives in the capital of fucking sweden so work a shitty job the ticket was $1000 and I work a shitty cashier for $9.65 an hour
>I make the money buy my ticket online and set to go this year (2015) of summer
>Shes super happy and so am I its my first time traveling and alone.
>Finally get there and she seems a bit distant
>All I got was a shitty christian hug (4+ years of dating/ jacking off on camera got me a hug folks)
>Fuck it whatever

cont.
>>
>>25069298
I don't know why but your style of writing made this greentext very funny. Thanks for the laugh, anon.
>>
>playing Destiny now
>been doing Oryx hard with my 3 alts since the first week it was available
>never got a helm drop
>still rocking a shit 300 helm
>just 15 minutes ago beat him
>get a helm drop
>it's 301 from the normal loot table drop

fuck this game
>>
File: image.jpg (989 KB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
989 KB, 2448x3264
>>25069376
Glad you liked it senpai
>>
>>25069342
>My first few days are already shit.
>Constantly invites her friends wherever we go and talks swedish around me whenever the conversation is about me
>Any time I want to have a serious conversation about us she spergs out about how she is who she is and she wont change for any one (except being Swed chats fuck friend when they broke up)
>Call my parents everyday to calm my nerves
>Nearing the closing of my 2 week visit she tells me that she fell out of love with me a Week before I came and only has been being nice because she felt bad
>I'm not stupid and know she didn't feel bad she just didn't want to feel guilty because she knew she was being a cunt and showed on numerous occassions she was even admiting to it

My visit came to a close we shook hands and she left me to go on my train station back to the airport felt fucking vindicating to finally be free from the bitch.

When I got home I have never been more proud to be an American

Parents then tell me I accumulated a $700 phone bill and I need to pay it, So the math

$1000 for the trip
$600 for new clothes
$700 phone bill

$2300 in damages.

I went to burger king the same day and ordered a Chicken sandwhich with Chicken fingers as a proud american.

Sorry the story isn't that great was just rushing for OPs sake. Stay strong brother.
>>
File: furretsacute.gif (1 MB, 320x239) Image search: [Google]
furretsacute.gif
1 MB, 320x239
Gonna post this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNaYV2jDork
I don't know what to post otherwise, Sorry Op.
>>
>>25068315
I have 2 options right now.
Flee the state or kill myself.
I have 240 and a greyhound to the coast is 200, So I'd still be fucked but it beats being homeless in MN right now.
My mom won't talk to me, I have 2 friends I never see, I've been homeless most of this year. And a million other stressors that led me to this point that I can't even get my head around.
So it could be worse, probably
>>
>>25069509
Wow. I hope you never fuck with E-dating again. sorry anon
>>
>>25069587

Why do you need to flee?

I might have a place you could stay but I want the whole story, Anon.
>>
>>25069509

>get cucked by swedish girl
>eat fast food
>hurr proud murrican!
>>
>>25068315
Tell us why you feel so bad OP
>>
OP here. To every single one of you, thank you very much. I appreciate your posts more than you would believe. This thread already made me feel a bit better. Again, thank you.
>>
>>25069509
And if it makes you feel any better she's probably being raped by disgusting Muslim immigrants right now.
Sweden is the land of the keks
>>
File: 1448001205973.png (56 KB, 405x277) Image search: [Google]
1448001205973.png
56 KB, 405x277
>>25068315
>be failed normie, used to have friends, gfs, etc
>get out of military
>due to the last year and a half of my shitty life have been ruined emotionally
>have zero desire to socialize or pursue women
>live the neet life at my parents home with money i've saved up
>tell them i will be attending college but in all likely hood just sit on my ass playing vidya and watching animoo until they kick me out
I don't think I've had a real conversation with a person who wasn't a family member or someone I was required to talk to in over a year.
Should I see a shrink?
I look back on how I used to be/feel and I dont think I've ever been this jaded, misanthropic, or pessimistic.
Also thread theme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkHFGL1NOfA
>>
>>25069605
Trust me I have

It can work but its hard to make it work.

Currently taking a gap year before heading to College and feeling good being single right now.

>>25069631
I hate this fucking country with a burning passion and when I came back I was happy as fuck to be american

Europeans talk shit about America being fat but in every corner of Stockholm there was a BK or Mcdonalds or their own Swedish brand.

Damn real I felt proud to be back in Land of the free and Home of the whopper.

>>25069689
laughed when I heard that Mudslimes invaded that shit hole
>>
>>25069664

tfw I wanted to be your friend and you didn't respond

feels bad man
>>
>>25069203
That's really nice of you. If you post your skype, mail or whatever, I will contact you tomorrow.
>>
File: 1445009464483.gif (2 MB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
1445009464483.gif
2 MB, 550x550
>>25069664
Here's a party pepe friendarino.
>>
>>25069509
After you felt uncomfortable with her, you should have just enjoyed your trip and explored some new places
>>
File: 495418.jpg (755 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
495418.jpg
755 KB, 2560x1440
>>25069664

hey op, you want to talk about somethign in particular?

played any vidya lately?
>>
>>25069713
Sorry, it took me a few minutes. As I said, I'd be glad to be your friend. Sorry for letting you wait.
>>
>>25069722
I did

There were parts I left out of course for the sake of space and time for the text.

>Her family ended up loving me and we kept in touch
>Her autistic brother was pretty fucking based
>Her step father took me everywhere and told me about the sites and her mother stuffed the ever living fuck out of me with food
>Her mother got involved with her whenever she got to rough with me and told her to let me just be me.

It was fun in other areas.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLS7xSZuVRI
>>
File: nice fran.png (202 KB, 562x658) Image search: [Google]
nice fran.png
202 KB, 562x658
>>25068315
This is just what I'm listening to right now, I like it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JG_83JEGA9M
>>
>>25069815
That's good. It wasn't all a waste
>>
>>25069815
She got so 'rough' that her mother had to intervene? What did she do/say?
>>
>>25069823
The original is so much better desu
>>
File: 1448076910809.gif (488 KB, 200x180) Image search: [Google]
1448076910809.gif
488 KB, 200x180
>>25069843
this songs pretty dank tbqh pham
>>
>>25069587
Good thing you have access to a computer and WiFi while homeless though right
>>
>>25069727
Hey man, I'm just enjoying all the different things that get posted here at the moment. It's really nice to see what you guys come up with.

But still, I actually started Dark Souls for a second run a few days ago, so that fits nice with your comfy picture there. I stopped when I reached Blighttown because I'm not the biggest fan on that area, but I will work my way through it because I know that I can enjoy Sens Fortress and Anor Londo after that. Those are my favourite levels in the game.
>>
>>25069873
Well I grew up with a low end middle class family so let me explain a bit
>I get to go one a cruise paid by her mother the whole family is coming
>While at Dinner I eat my food "Different" she bitches that it isn't a respectful way to eat
Note I don't like a fucking savage with my hands and shit I simply was using my fork to hold down the meat while I picked at it
>Her mom tells her to just leave me alone and to let me relax
>She shuts up visibly pissed
>She also goes on about "YOLO" and shit how I should try new things even if I KNOW i'll hate it
>Ex: swim in cold as fuck European water with just my underwear, Eating a food that looks like it taste like shit and does.
>When I had to transition to her foster parents house she said that I had to wash my own dish
>Her foster mother tells her that shes being rude and apologized to me
>Decide to say fuck it I will and do it to make her feel even worst

also I told her how I talked to my family and they feel pretty upset at her since she was curious and flat out told me to stop talking about her to her family

(My family loved her before this trip so yea they wanted to ring her neck for me) I obviously didn't want them to overreact.
>>
File: 1444717605791.jpg (508 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1444717605791.jpg
508 KB, 1920x1080
>>25069962

I agree about anor londo being rad, I myself am currently doing a soul level 10 run with no pyromancy, just killed stray demon and sif and now heading to the depths

its a challenge, but I enjoy it. only died once so far and it was to those damn torch hollows >.<

whats your character like atm? Im using a bunch of weapons atm, not having to spend souls on levels really frees up dollarydoos to buy titantie shards
>>
File: 1440353411868.jpg (623 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1440353411868.jpg
623 KB, 1920x1200
>>25069962
Not that guy but I just finished my second run myself.
The first time I played it a few years ago I was and extreme pleb and couldn't even figure out how to get the lordvessel.
This time around I smashed the whole game plus the dlc in less than a week.
Not that impressive to some but I'm a perfectionist and like to trigger as much dialogue/events as possible so it was all in good fun.
Have a nice wallpaper while I'm at it.
>>
>>25069639
I don't want to talk about it in detail, because I like the thread as it is at the moment. It's just that I feel very guilty because I seem to be unable to do anything with my life. My family gave me all the opportunities anyone could wish for, but I blew it time after time, even if I really tried my best. I wish I could just dissapear. I don't want to dissapoint the people that were good to me and myself anymore.
>>
By the way, as far as my taste goes, /r9k/ mostly recommends better music than /mu/. I'm always looking for new music so I'm really enjoying your youtube links.
>>
3 years ago in my jr year of hs
>some popular guy who I was friends with has a birthday party
>suprisingly he invites me even though I'm weird and kind of ugly
>I go home feeling really happy that someone wanted to include me
>couple days pass and it's almost time for the birthday party and I'm still excited
>go out and buy some good smelling cologne and some nicer t-shirts
>it's June 3 the day of my popular friends birthday
>I arrive at the party looking 6/10 but at the time I thought I was a 8/10
>people are already giving me weird looks
>I stay at the party for about 10min before a group of people ask why I'm here
>I quietly say I was invited by my popular friend"
>already started to doubt whether coming was a good idea or not
>a group of people talk to popular friend and ask why I'm here
>a few minutes pass and a couple people say that they don't want to be at a party with anon or else they'll leave
>feeling pretty bad and wished I had just stayed home
>over hear more people talk shit and ask why I was invited to the party
>I eventually get tired of it and leave when I've been at the party for only half an hour
>walk to a park and sit behind a tree where I cry because I was feeling lonely as fuck
>waited a couple hours before coming home
>I get home and cry myself to sleep

Don't worry op it'll get better for you
There's lonely people like you here too so don't be sad
>>
>>25069981
your family knew you're gf was some chick online that you'd never met, and you 'introduced' them? that seems pretty weird
>>
>>25070137
That's because /mu/ likes to rank and debate the same albums every day. They suck all of the fun out of music.
>>
>>25070174
jesus thats painful
>>
>>25070176
My family knew about her about 2 years into my relationship and we set up sessions to meet eachother alot

My father just told me to be careful because she sounded like a cunt in disguise shoulda listened.

My family members were happy for me since I was pretty much the one with social anxiety.
>>
>be drunk as shit at a blues dance one night
>talking to girl I know who is also a little drunk
>we talk about anime (she started it)
The whole time in my head, I was thinking about /r9k/.
She messaged me over jewbook a few mornings ago to make idle small talk. Confused me because we're not close or anything, barely even friends and have only seen each other/talked a handful of times; haven't even seen her since September.
>>
>>25070174
Jesus, I really don't understand how some people can be this shitty.
>>
File: 1441981102319.jpg (944 KB, 2551x2669) Image search: [Google]
1441981102319.jpg
944 KB, 2551x2669
dhayes0610@gmail

OP or anyone feeling a similar way, feel free to send me an email and we can chat

shit can be tough and i guess i just think everyone could use a little nonjudgmental company

can't say i'll solve anything, but i'm here to talk
>>
File: 1448001571525.jpg (8 KB, 212x218) Image search: [Google]
1448001571525.jpg
8 KB, 212x218
>>25070174
That's terrible, I bet the 'popular guy' was trying to be nice to you too and his 'friends' were just total fuckwads.
>>
>>25070231
I should have replied to the people early in the thread talking about drinking, for context.
Polite sage for double post.
>>
>>25070070
Thanks for the wallpaper. I actually enjoy my second run a little bit more than the first one. Don't know why, it just makes the game feel a little more...well yeah, comfy. Didn't tackle the DLC yet. Is it much harder than the main game?

>>25070040
That's impressive man. I don't think I could ever do that without destroying some pads, haha. I'm playing it pretty safe regarding weapons and gear at the moment. I like the classic knight type of character, but maybe I will rely a bit more on magic this time.
>>
>>25070174
The absolute malice there is disgusting, that they couldn't even tolerate you trying to enjoy yourself. I hope it gets better for you man.
>>
>>25068315

Maybe you've heard it,maybe not.
When I get down I always listen to Your Heart Is A Muscle The Size Of Your Fist by Ramshackle Glory. It was one of my best friend's favorite songs when I was in the military. Shit always cheers me up.
>>
File: You.jpg (237 KB, 1168x1024) Image search: [Google]
You.jpg
237 KB, 1168x1024
>>25068315
>22
>failed a class so far
>pretty sure I failed another one
>hate my major
>little to no friends
>in love with a lesbian chick who's in a relationship
>constantly depressed
>low self esteem
>ugly
>hate my life so much

The thing is I know I'm not some innocent child. Yes I got fucked in life, but there were so many times I could have turned my life around. I have pushed people out of my lives when they were trying to get close to me. Now whenever some one shows me attention, I cling to them and they get bored or tired with me, so they either leave or just keep their distance.

I feel like all this sadness and anger I have in life has made me hit rock bottom.

I don't know what I'm gonna do, but I fucking hope it gets better for me and for all of you guys.

This song has been on repeat for the past few hours

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6ChkExqv2E
>>
>>25068315
Hey OP. I felt this way some time ago, about 3 months. I'm okay now, so just know that it gets better. I hope you feel better.
>>
File: draw-frog-last.jpg (53 KB, 500x386) Image search: [Google]
draw-frog-last.jpg
53 KB, 500x386
>had oneitis all throughout high school
>could forget about her if I didn't spend time with her
>inevitably had class with her junior year
>she was a major tease
>I knew throughout I was being cuked by this bitch
>she progressively became a shittier person and more of a slut, etc., but couldn't help but still be into her
>this culminated in her going down on my best friend during the summer after junior year
>haven't been able to feel anything towards any woman since
>feel like something inside me is broken, and the longer I wait to fix it the harder it will be to fix
>tfw you just want this cycle to end
>tfw you just want to love and be loved

I'm sorry things aren't working out for you anon.
>>
File: 2015-06-03_00001.jpg (552 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
2015-06-03_00001.jpg
552 KB, 1920x1200
>>25070260

if were just having a comfy thread, I would like to share a few videos I made about dark souls for fun

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zSC1RduMbM
>>
>>25069615
Because I'm from a CCA county and they're kucking me for 3 years probation and I can't handle all the requirements and fines with all the other things going on. Thankfully there's no chance in hell they'd extradite me so once I'm out I'm set. Just can't come back anytime soon.
I appreciate the thought friendo
>>
File: 1440356049317.jpg (2 MB, 1800x1234) Image search: [Google]
1440356049317.jpg
2 MB, 1800x1234
>>25070260
Honestly the only hard part for me was the battle with Knight Artorias.
His move set was tough for me to memorize and it took me a bit to realize you can counter his dbz charge up bs by dealing enough damage.
All in all I enjoyed the dlc and it added some cool backstory on Oolacile.
Have another tasty background.
>>
>>25070292
Fags are the worst thing earth has to offer.

They literally ruin everything

>Love
>Video games and their SJW bullshit
>Shoving agendas down your throat
>being that guy

shit sucks

AND EVERY RELIGION SHUNS THEM I WONDER WHY?
>>
>>25070280
I'm just giving it a go on youtube, and this is exactly my kind of music. I will listen to the whole album tomorrow. Thanks man.
>>
>>25069945
It's actually pretty difficult to find a homeless person who doesn't have a cellphone, you fat fucking mongoloid
>>
>>25070316
i know that feel anon. my best friend dated my oneitis after she rejected me in high school and i haven't bothered with women since.
>>
>>25070085
>I don't want to disappoint the people who were good to me

Goddamn OP. I'm in the exact same boat. So many people worked so hard to get me where I am, and I'm squandering it.

Worst part is, they wouldn't even be mad if they found out. They'd forgive me for my fuckups. And I hate that they would, because I don't deserve forgiveness.
>>
>>25070337
>actually being this much of a faggot
>>
File: 42379.jpg (17 KB, 200x283) Image search: [Google]
42379.jpg
17 KB, 200x283
>>25068315
Here's a tune OP:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppAt_qyWN8E

Anyways, I read something neat a few years ago about a Saint

This one is named St. Jude, and he is the patron saint of lost causes.
Pretty much, the reason he is associated with lost causes is because of his name.

His pre-cannonization name is Judas Thaddeus, which if you are familiar with Christianity, is an unfortunate name to bear.
Because of this, people rarely used his name in prayer because they didn't want to pray to the man they thought betrayed Jesus.

As tradition says, because he is so eager to help others, and because so few will call on him, he is said be willing to do the most out of the saints, and that his intervention causes the most impact.

Just something interesting.
>>
File: 1448390599864.jpg (103 KB, 700x525) Image search: [Google]
1448390599864.jpg
103 KB, 700x525
>>25070292
>in love with a lesbian chick
Story of my life, I've fallen for 3 lesbians so far.
I'm not talking about ,"damn I'd smash that".
I mean love, man.
And never have I felt feelings like that for straight women.
>>
>>25070321
Nice video, great weapon taste too, the halberd is fantastic.
>>
File: feel.gif (8 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
feel.gif
8 KB, 645x773
>>25070350
yeah dude, it sucks. You put so much emotional investment into one person and there's no escape. It's a small consolation to me that my oneitis got fat and I never have to see her again, but even then the scar remains. It's the abstraction of her that I fell in love with, and an abstraction can never love you back.
>>
>>25070321
It's amazing how easy this looks in your video, kek. Especially when I remember how much I struggeld during my first playthrough. I haven't watched the whole video, but I will do it when I go to bed later.

>>25070335
Sounds good. I had some problems with the DLC of Bloodborne, even if find the main game to be much easier than the one of Dark Souls. So I still got some respect for the DLC for DS. But I will definitely try it out.
>>
>>25070174
Ya know how I know this really fucked with you? You remembered the specific date. I'm sorry bro,people are fucking shitty for absolutely no reason.
>>
File: 2015-12-16_00002.jpg (500 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-16_00002.jpg
500 KB, 1920x1200
>>25070437

your op right? feeling better man?

I know what its like just being suddenly desperately lonely, sort of like a weird variation on a panic attack

where here for you though, if you play games on steam id add you, although I live in Australia and have pretty bad internet even relative to my fellow aussies
>>
>>25070391
I wish I had something more interesting to say about your post, but: This stuff isn't what you usually find around here, and I appreciate that. Really cool and unique stuff.
>>
>>25070321
Not bad man.
Personally I did a dex build with the lifehunt scythe and chaos blade.
Curious as to why you switched to the titanite catch pole though, just a faster basic attack or what?
>>
>>25070342
Glad I could help.Music is a big escape for me. I've been up and down a lot lately. It gets better.
>>
File: zapman.jpg (457 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
zapman.jpg
457 KB, 1920x1080
>>25070528

notice the damage I was doing to ornstien with the lucerne, this character is a gimmicky build that relies on lightning weapons but ornstien has fuckhuge lightning resist. The catch pole does magic + physical so I switched to it.
>>
Crippling loneliness hurts mang, I fee ya. Still cry myself to sleep sometimes knowing what a waste I am. Hope you feel a bit better, I hope we all feel a bit better
>>
>>25070479
Yes I'm really feeling better than I felt an hour ago. Thanks to you guys.

I actually play Dark Souls on my PS3 ;_;, so I can't add you on steam right now. I'm planning to build a PC eventually though.

I'm going to keep an eye on your youtube channel.
>>
>>25070436
I've just resigned myself to a lifde of loneliness. there's no point if literally nobody will ever want me. I'm not mad about it or at my friend or anything, just exhausted. i just wish that things could have worked out so that i ended up happy, even briefly. but that never happened and it never will. so i hang out on r9k posting frog may mays and cry myself to sleep.
>>
>>25070479
Lol not op but I know those bad internet feels.
I was LEM, then I had to move to an area with potato internet.
>>
>>25068315
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BSMcVRgloY

Bjork helped me to get out of depression once, maybe her music can help you too OP. I hope everything turns out great for you.
>>
You ever feel lonely even when you're around friends and family? That's where I'm at. The only people I felt happy around are two states away,and the only girl I ever loved married a fucking Chad. I'm just a broke college student with no direction.
>>
Anyone else getting into Philosophy to cope with lack of life direction?
I've been wagekeking in retail since I dropped out of uni in May and need to find a life purpose.
So far my hobbies include sleeping and shit posting, but I think my music taste is fucking sublime
>>
>>25068315
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlBiLNN1NhQ
this one always seems to take the edge off
>>
>>25070689
That's what lonliness is for me at the moment. You're always alone, even if you're amongst friends or family. You feel empty when playing games that you enjoyed earlier in your life. You always look at the clock when watching movies that you enjoyed a few years ago because you can't wait for it being finally over. Everything you loved becomes a hassle. Nothings gets to you anymore
>>
>>25070776

Hi I'm fat and ugly and I want to love you, post contact
>>
>>25070776
Not that anon you responded to but that's exactly how I feel too. I don't get excited over anything anymore.
>>
>in highschool computers class
>girl sitting next to me, i haven't talked to her much even though we've been in the same class for years
>she is working on a picture in photoshop
>notice she has run into a common but frustrating UI bug
>i say " oh i hate that "
>she replies " oh my god i dont care "
>she thought i was saying i hated her picture
i think this was the first time i really realized how i can be perceived by others. misunderstood. idk why but i've been thinking about this memory a lot lately.
>>
File: 1449534877674.png (85 KB, 312x332) Image search: [Google]
1449534877674.png
85 KB, 312x332
It's weird Anon. I have no idea how to feel.

>talk to girl, she's in a relationship
>get real close, builds me up to relationship sort of shit, end up losing my v to her
>goes on for a few months
>suddenly just 'we can't do this anymore, feel guilty about partner etc'
>feelsbadman.jpg
>the next day she's staying over at my best friend's
>still with her partner whilst doing this
>she does the exact shit she's done with me, makes me feel replaced and i just gradually lose the will
>we got close because of sharing stuff, e.g childhood trauma shit and i just felt completely used. start self harming again and everything floods back
>currently on anti depressants and seeing therapist and shit because i'm suicidal again
>basically lost all my friends, lost my family because she said about cutting contact with family due to abuse and shit as a kid
>they wonder why i don't want to go hang out with them and think i'm being weird
>she gets pissy whenever i mention i've even come into contact with another female, went to friends and she asked where i'd been said where and she goes all crazy mode saying how she doesn't give a fuck anymore and i'm just like well yeah because you trashed me for my best friend.
pass the helium tank, bro
>>
I want to kill myself but
>it's harder than it looks
>it's my mom's birthday tomorrow
I figured if i had done it earlier in the week it would have been slightly easier on her but now this just looks douchey and i can't stand the taste of poison or convince myself to walk in front of a bus. Wish i was american so i could buy a gun.
>>
>>25070723
Is soon as I saw the title I had a hearty laugh.
Had to watch the whole thing through.
>>
File: 2015-05-31_00001.jpg (443 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
2015-05-31_00001.jpg
443 KB, 1920x1200
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DGe4RtPmWw

just found a really cool dark souls related video, thought Id share.

Im also posting some of my screenshots in this thread because, well I don't have many comfy images and these images are comfy to me. Remind me of good times
>>
a girl i care about lives an incredibly difficult life that she cant escape.

She is the only person ive ever been able to open up to about how i feel and hasnt shunned me for it.

Shes the first person whose returned my advances in a decade.

I can't see her anymore because of a crazy ex that the police will do nothing about, He has stalked me and threatened her family.

I know im not who this girl is supposed to be with for the rest of her life, but being able to hold her in my arms and tell her for that moment they don't have to worry about the rest of the world is maybe the only thing ive done in my shitty life that's meant something.

this is my first post ive made on /r9k/ in 6 months.
>>
>>25070776
You worded it perfectly bro. Everything is unfulfilling,so I can't wait for them to end so I can move on to the next pointless activity. If I could go back, I would do a lot of shit differently
>>
>>25070776
Jesus fucking Christ that hit harder than expected.
>>
>>25070898
I kind of understand that. I haven't killed myself because of family. Especially my younger brother. If they would disown me, I'd kill myself the next day.
>>
>>25070401
did you know they were lesbian when you started liking them? Or did the first signs happen much later?
>>
>>25071118
This a million times.
The amount of help I've had from them, it'd be a massive betrayal to take that away, even if 'that' is my own life.
Don't want to fuck my sister's head either, she's a genuinely lovely human being.
>>
>>25068315
Here's a better theme song for your thread. This song always makes me cry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6aCRg4wgPA&index=39&list=PL6akIKaXBeU22NqnitaNWYeVRJAnJgygy
>>
File: 1448435104049.jpg (50 KB, 540x405) Image search: [Google]
1448435104049.jpg
50 KB, 540x405
>>25071180
2/3 I had no clue.
The third was such a cool person and we shared so many interests it was hard not to fall for her.
None of them were incredibly attractive either.
They were just awesome people to be around.
>>
>>25070391
Kek, and he is the patron of the niggers of Mexico
>>
File: 1448001059676.png (343 KB, 480x594) Image search: [Google]
1448001059676.png
343 KB, 480x594
>>25071216
>nostalgia'd pretty hard tbqh senpai
>>
>>25071223
If it helps at all I dated a girl. Well, barely, I was too anxious to get close to her.
Anyways she later dates girls, much later became a guy, and is now married to a girl.
She wasn't super attractive either but she was easy to be around. Or I guess I say he now. I have no idea...
>>
File: marmite.jpg (25 KB, 240x160) Image search: [Google]
marmite.jpg
25 KB, 240x160
Who /inevitable suicide here/?
>tfw been nom-stop thinking about suicide for the past couple of hours
>tfw nobody would care and would probably make fun of you even after you're dead
>>
File: 1435098449603.jpg (93 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1435098449603.jpg
93 KB, 1280x720
I think i'm broken in a different way. I won't kill myself, ever. I don't want to.
I have some weird mentality that maybe things will get better.
They haven't in a while, but i've never lost hope.

Even now, when my internet is so bad it takes 5-10 minutes to download a single porn webm for me to fap. 1-3 days for an episode of anime at 480p.

I've lost my last friend, and I only have my shitty internet half the day.

Mom's getting out of prison on Monday, and I don't really feel much about it. I'll be glad to see her, but mostly because it means I get to leave the house and i'm so damned lonely.

I still have hope.
>>
best thread in ages desu
>>
File: 1449984987448.jpg (76 KB, 511x428) Image search: [Google]
1449984987448.jpg
76 KB, 511x428
>>25071638

we had a thread like this yesterday, we should definitely have more comfy threads

if there isnt one tomorrow Ill make one
>>
File: 1364177555404.jpg (77 KB, 438x490) Image search: [Google]
1364177555404.jpg
77 KB, 438x490
I'm feeling a bit the same way right now, OP. I think about killing myself every day. I didn't even get out of bed until 6 PM today. I just want to go to sleep and never wake up...

Try to distract yourself with something for a while. Perhaps the feeling will pass.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Diabumv_OJ4
>>
>>25071682
I wouldn't exactly call it a comfy thread, though it has been a good thread full of civil conversation.
Would love to have another though.
>>
>>25071582

Why's ma in prison? wanna be friends?
>>
>>25071690

I love you a lot, Anon. Thank you for the music. Please know that someone out there is rooting for you.
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 320x320
>>25071433
>used to think people who kill themselves were just wasting their lives
>now constantly think of killing myself because crippling lack of confidence and have never been good at anything in life
>>
>>25071830
It's complicated. I've gotten multiple stories from multiple people, so it's hard to sort out the facts. The gist as I understand it is that when her second husband, my step-father, stopped being able to work she picked up a sketchy internet job from who knows where to pay the bills. I was in high school at the time and was oblivious to the situation.
Somebody would send her money orders to forward to another address.
The guy doing it was in big with the FBI. Multi-million dollar embezzling kind of big.
Mom was dumb enough to try and cash one of the money orders. She got pinched for 6 years because the FBI couldn't get the guy they wanted.
This wasn't the first time she went to prison. I've probably only lived with her 8~ years and i'm 20, so we're not as close as she'd like.

Why would you want to be my friend, anon?
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-17-09-49-04.png (534 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-17-09-49-04.png
534 KB, 540x960
Is OP still here? I saved this all day for you guys, been waiting for a good thread
>>
>>25072012

I like your resilience. I had dial-up internet much longer than all of my friends. My father's been to prison. I thought maybe we could relate.
>>
File: arino.jpg (110 KB, 785x471) Image search: [Google]
arino.jpg
110 KB, 785x471
>>25071922
>Please know that someone out there is rooting for you.

Heh, that reminded me of this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxGRhd_iWuE
>>
>>25072058
I wouldn't mind a friend. I'm not sure what we'd do though, all my other internet friends have been people I played games with. I can't do that anymore. I've even having trouble posting in this thread.
>>
Here you go. For some reason this is one of my favorite songs.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzDupYdobnU
>>
File: 1450419676507.jpg (301 KB, 1357x1920) Image search: [Google]
1450419676507.jpg
301 KB, 1357x1920
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlp8GimssgI

I enjoy this song
>>
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kcKtmNnWVeY
>>
File: St Olga.jpg (74 KB, 366x1000) Image search: [Google]
St Olga.jpg
74 KB, 366x1000
>tfw no st olga of kiev gf who will commit massacres and destroy entire tribes when I'm killed in her retribution
>tfw instead we just get modern staceys

: c
>>
This thread is what /r9k/ is supposed to be. 10/10.
>>
youtube.com/watch?v=pMErlY2CIs0

This song always makes me happy/kinda tired. I would type something, but I'm on my phone
>>
>>25068315
>chrono cross
+1 the taste is good.
>>
File: refugees.png (327 KB, 610x488) Image search: [Google]
refugees.png
327 KB, 610x488
When I feel sad, I just browse around and steal pepes for my pepe folder.
It helps a little bit.
>>
>>25073696
I do this with smug anime faces
>>
>>25068315
>Accidental moments of sperge out with edgy underground politics straight from Ron Paul.

>Family tells me I'm retarded

>Get pissed and tell them why they suck at everything all their character flaws and why they are wrong

>feel bad and alone
>>
damn it feels good not being depressed.
>>
This was definitely a good thread I got some heavy shit off my chest because of this thread

Thanks OP and remember you're not alone when you have us
>>
>>25070971
Whats stopping you from fighting her ex?
>>
>>25068315
I've been feeling the same recently. In a very dark place and cant get out
Thread replies: 141
Thread images: 40

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.