[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who are you really, robots? Not names or anything. Just honest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 21
File: w.jpg (528 KB, 900x599) Image search: [Google]
w.jpg
528 KB, 900x599
Who are you really, robots? Not names or anything. Just honest description of who you really are. Age, status, income, grade level, girlfriend? married? kids? real level of retardation.

I know, you all like to pretend to be some super robot freaks. But in reality most of you are pretty normal people with a few quirks I bet.

So be brave and be honest. Who are you really?
>>
>23
>white
>100 college credits, then dropped out
>studied math/computer science
>got what I needed out of school, can't be bothered to do the shit libarts reqs needed to graduate
>working as a software dev intern
>making $10 an hour now, but start making $55k salary in May
>most valuable employee not in management, according to CEO
>no gf
>want kids
>read programming books and cs journals/whitepapers in spare time
>smokes pipe tobacco cigars
>gets 4 hours of sleep a night
>>
File: sato.jpg (19 KB, 704x400) Image search: [Google]
sato.jpg
19 KB, 704x400
>20
>white
>high school dropout
>currently getting some IT certifications at a vocational school
>government sends me money
>2D girls only
>play video games, watch anime and shitpost
>hungry skeleton
>sleep 11 hours a day if I can
>no friends
>self-diagnosed autism
>>
Nobody, I'll never amount to anything, I'm just an inconvenience to those around me.
>>
>>25065345
>>25065513
>>25065516
literally all sound like nightmares. how do robots justify their existence
>>
>>25065191

>Age, status, income, grade level, girlfriend? married? kids? real level of retardation.

haha fk off
>>
>18, white male
>no job right now, held minimum wage jobs in past
>freshman in uni for... I don't know what yet
>professor's son, so it's cheap and I don't have to move
>got first gf and lost virginity just recently
>found 4chan in 8th grade and have been a regular browser for most of the time between then and now
>feel like my good fortune is wasted on me because I have no clue what to do with my life
>biggest problems in my life right now are finding out how to deal with panic attacks and getting a new job
>>
File: 675765675.jpg (25 KB, 476x476) Image search: [Google]
675765675.jpg
25 KB, 476x476
>>25065552
Fuck off you idiot.
Underage edgelords like you deserve to have the shit kicked out of them.
>>
>>25065552
i really love my job. I learn a ton every day. When I started I had to ask a lot of questions of my senior dev, and now he comes to me with questions. My work has shifted to making small changes and bugfixes to writing proposals for implementation of entire features and guiding the newer interns. Soon we'll be starting on machine learning algorithms to improve our current features and pave the way for really cool stuff, and I've been doing the research for it so that I'll get to work with the PhD folks they'll eventually end up hiring for that. That's the kind of work I really want to do someday, and they're giving me a path to it without even earning my bachelor's degree.
>>
File: 1424273115354.png (487 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1424273115354.png
487 KB, 900x900
>>25065191
who am i? WHO AM I? i'll fucking kill you thats who i am
>>
BBA graduate
NEET
Live alone
No gf or friends
Virgin
>>
I won't indulge your categorical assessment of people. Instead I'll tell you what I want to, which is that I am a NEET asperger drunk who I guess fits the bill for being an actual retarded person, and I am happier in a relationship with friends and family more than people think I deserve. And no one I know thinks I am stupid at all, but I know I'm not unique in that aspect either. I am always asking myself if they tell themselves that, or they are just telling me that. I feel like I'm living in a dream and it's neither bad or good. I want to run away to the far corners of the earth, and maybe just fall asleep in the snow and drink myself to death and die.
>>
21 year old college drop out, managing a Chili's not earning shit, no girlfriend, family probably thinks I'm a failure (because I am), lonely as fuck, often think about killing myself

that's about it
>>
>>25065191
>Age
>status
aimless
>income
shit
>grade level
grad-cuck
>girlfriend
nein
>married
nyet
>kids
nicht
>real level of retardation
I would be in special ed if it were not for my subservience and autistic attention to detail.
>>
>>25065552
How do you justify talking even this amount of shit and not helping people to kill themselves? Imagine being a murderer who only kills people who help them hide their own bodies. Now apply this thought process to normie ubermensch bullshit attitudes about being the best of the best. Why not make money off people who admit they suck and want to die? Can't put your money where your mouth is huh.
>>
You guys won't like this but okay,
>31
>white jew
>$100k per year, working as an economist at the fed in SF (PhD in International Economics)
>Married, 2 kids, happy
>Not retarded. Have moments of absolute confusion and say odd things occasionally, but it all good.

I know i shouldnt be posting here but you know
>>
>>25065732
How do you get ur neetbux?
>>
21 NEET no friends since I was 15 no hobbies drink alone a lot
>>
>>25065191
>25
>asian
>shitty LAC grad (it was a top 3 LAC but I still regret it)
>90k/year I work in advertising
>can't get promoted because not 6'2" white male with hair
>closing on co-op next week
>no bf
>he left me
>depression with meds
>25 and still browsing autist chan
>bretty normie tho
>>
>18
>male
>white
>Freshman at D1 private university
>full-ride scholarship
>Actuarial Science and Finance Major
>/mu/tant, a bit autistic about my tastes, tend to turn people off because I openly hate on pop music
>Just started dating girlfriend about two weeks ago
>gf is virgin, jewish (not israeli), very normal
>work as a carnie during the summers, make $100 a day 5 days a week
>a bit socially awkward, but i'm good at parties once I have a few beers
>>
>>25065572
You're 18. Don't panic. You'll figure it out.
>>
>>25065877
>white
>jew
>>
>>25065934
I'm actually 19, i forgot my birthday happened a couple weeks ago
>>
>>25065572
S T E M
T
E
M
>cs tho
>>
18 years old high school student and an aspiring animator. I'm here because I haven't had friends for about five years now, also I'm a 3-4/10.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (13 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
13 KB, 480x360
>>25065191
>26
>bullied and mocked by my own family
>0-1 friends and i'm probably exaggerating
>living alone
>no gf so far
>virgin, no kiss, no hug, no hand-held
>finished uni
> $520/month job
>6'2" but 260lbs fatbeast
>ravaged body from traffic accident
>>
>>25065946
Easier said than done, but I hear you.

>>25065967
I've thought about STEM, but Idk if I'm smart enough to be successful in it. I've thought about MechE.

Next semester I'm going to buy a few math books and run through them to gauge my aptitude and prepare myself should I decide to pursue a stem major
>>
>>25065973
Drop your skype, senpai.

I was in the exact same boat as you a few months ago, almost applied to SVA
>>
>>25065902
I'm officially looking for a job through NEET agency. It probably doesn't work same way were you live.
>>
>>25065997
>520/month

that's my rent payment before utilities. do you get gov't money?
>>
Who are you really, robots? Not names or anything. Just honest description of who you really are.
Well, let's do this

>Age, status, income, grade level, girlfriend? married? kids? real level of retardation.
22. Middle-low. Currently internships (ends Dec 31). Doing my thesis on a subject i hate, majoring in economics (hate it but took it because it's the major that disliked me less). Never had a gf. I hate kids. Really retarded, don't know how to keep a conversation and people think i'm a creep so they just tend to avoid me and joke behind me.

>I know, you all like to pretend to be some super robot freaks. But in reality most of you are pretty normal people with a few quirks I bet.
Kinda normal, people consider me as his buddy but I never feel comfortable around people. Never had sex and i'm really extremely awkward around grils.

>So be brave and be honest. Who are you really?
Well, there you go.
>>
File: 2345676543456.png (369 KB, 556x557) Image search: [Google]
2345676543456.png
369 KB, 556x557
>>25065191
>21
>white (native american on paper)
>$10 an hour
>completed high school, went to college for one semester before dropping out
>no gf
>no kids
>no driver's license
>handful of friends that barely associate with me
>drink about twice a week alone in my bedroom
>>
>>25066013
don't buy math books dude. math books are terse as fuck. I like math and I can't even stick with a math book for too long. Start programming shit. Learn c++, then either python, ruby or javascript. follow tutorials, and take cs classes. They aren't really too math heavy generally, but make sure to keep coding on your own as well. There's a ton of interesting stuff in the field, and you can even be the most qualified candidate in other fields for knowing how to computer like a pro.
>>
>>25066024
barnswallow666 or something like that, I think.
I don't know much about American schools other than Calarts to be quite honest. Why didn't you apply?
>>
>>25066034
no. im east european slav
>>
File: 1448960600280.jpg (10 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1448960600280.jpg
10 KB, 320x320
> 18
> start premed in fall at pretty decent state school
> kv
> had a two week relationship once, because other person felt bad for me
> constantly mocked for being a manlet
> generally disliked, normies go out of their way to inconvenience me
> been here since freshman year
> have known many, many robots over the year that have constantly tried to give advice
> still a fuckup
> poor fag
> recovering from anorexia
> very, very stupid but good at test taking
> scored very high in iq test in middle school
> afraid to take another test because it was certainly a fluke and I most likely belong in 100-110 zone
> occasionally steal people's hair
>fear being impersonated and mocked
>collect information on certain robots
>>
>>25065191
>47
>black
>female
>276.65 lbs last time we went to my doctor
>horrible credit rating
>no husband
>only been employed once as an accountant but that was before my heart troubles
>1 youngblood living with his grandma in the city

I'm alone, and I've been coming here for a long time but I keep my looks and identity to myself
Last time I told anyone here on this site I got called a liar so I keep my looks out of the discussion.
>>
File: BzRbZga_.png (173 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
BzRbZga_.png
173 KB, 300x300
25 year old lower middle class white male
two vocational diplomas for welding and automotive
us army infantryman
single, no kids, no gf, relatively health social life but not a social butterfly
>>
File: said the stars.jpg (317 KB, 632x1264) Image search: [Google]
said the stars.jpg
317 KB, 632x1264
>23
>kv
>college degree
>have job, have money
>no social life whatsoever
>spend 99% of my free time in my apartment, alone
>genuinely surprised when I hear about normal people doing normal shit

How do people do all this stuff? How do they know all these people? I just don't get it.
>>
>>25066284
You sound like this guy I know. He got suspended from work for going 2 years without taking any sick days, so he's working from home until he can come back
>>
>>25066127
Ah, which country are you from? I just assumed American by default.

I'm not talented enough, desu
>>
>>25066327
Suspended for not missing work? That sounds weird as fuck. I don't take sick days, either, usually, but I haven't been reprimanded for it.

I think often that I would rather work from home, then I think about how that would mean I'd almost never leave my home. Lose-lose situation.
>>
>OP asks us who we are
>instead of defining our character for him he wants us to tell him the meaningless things which we attach to ourselves throughout life
>this is how normies think defines a person

Fucking normalshits.
>>
>>25066201
> occasionally steal people's hair
wut
>>
>>25066363
Baltics.
Rude, you can't be sure of that. I hope you're grinding to get gut to get in there next year.
>>
Soldier stationed in korea engaged to a filipina bar girl. Idk wtf i am doing with my life.
>>
>>25066386
I think his company thinks he's losing his mind or something. Or corporate policy. The kid works from home on his free time anyways. He's got a bit of a god complex, but he knows bash better than the guys who invented it.
>>
>>25065191
I had lots of things going for me, but it turned out I was trans, which pretty much ruined my life and why I'm on /r9k/ with no friends and no life. I'm 21, but I'm a perpetually single NEET because of this. I guess I'm pretty normal besides that though.

>I know, you all like to pretend to be some super robot freaks.

I'm not really freaky, and I can actually talk to people, but I can't ever be myself or form real relationships with them since I live in conservative fuck land and have to pretend to be someone I'm not.
>>
>19
>NEET
>hand holding, a few kisses (same girl), but still virgin
>creeping into turbo virgin since no female contact since dropping out of HS
>don't even want sex anymore, or friends
>content with playing vidya, making arts/crafts, and /tv/
>live in mom's garage which i've basically turned into a studio apartment (good with drywall and shit)
>hate mom, mom hates me, but she can barely move her hands so I have to do basically all housework for her
>this justifies my existence
>we eat off my dead father's social security
>i make side money buying/selling stuff from gullible fucks on craigslist
>tell other family that i'm "planning for culinary school" so they piss of
>i'm prepared to live and die where i'm at
>>
>>25066486
But it an A M E R I C A N image board! Or, it used to be. And nah, I'm opting for medical school instead.

Who are your favorite animators, anon?
>>
>>25065191
>20
>was training to be welder but now going to uni in fall 16. Still gonna get the associates in welding though
>currently pulling my life togather and the future looks bright
>>
>>25065191
A loser who lives his parents with a shit paying job at 35 years of age. Anything i say doesn't matter i'm just shit
>>
>>25066796
Are you glad your genetic line ends with you?
>>
>>25066660
It's a Nipponese board now, friend.
Wew lad, that's a drastic change. Good luck. Nurse or doctor?
I don't think I have any, I know more about painters than animators. Do Anno or Urobutcher count? Bahi is a pretty cliche answer, but he's stuff looks cool.
>>
>>25066846
Fair enough, fair enough.
And a doctor, have to go with the stable choice, not brave enough for animation.
I'm guessing you're pretty partial towards Chinese cartoons, then? If you get the chance, you should check out some of Max Fleischer's stuff, it's pretty cool, and classic. Do you post in the draw threads here?
>>
>>25066459
When they leave behind scraps and whatnot
>>
Age, status, income, grade level, girlfriend? married? kids? real level of retardation.

>28
>male
>white
>top 10% where i live, not america. Drug dealer so no social status from that. i spend all the money on my apartment/ clothes and going out to expensive places/ techno festivals
>dropped out of hs at 16, finished last year.. starting law school next year
>gay, no bf.. the gay community is shit here..
>a bit stupid and have been diagnosed with BPD but dropped the medication, IDK if its genetics or really shitty parenting

I am a stupid guy that somehow managed to got a good income with a lot of free time now living on my own... I have too much free time that i fill with activities that dont pay back in general (except swimming)

Yes, its true
>>
Everybody is nothing. Everything will disappear. As a dream, our life will end, we put effort into something that doesnt really make sense. We all should kill ourselves.
>>
>>25065191
An organic biological computer who observes human behavior and creates algorithms to interact with other self-aware entities.
>>
>>25067108
That's impressive anon, it will certainly pay more.
Thanks, I'll check him out.
I do like Taiwanese Powerpoint presentations, but I watch some western stuff too. Should my dreams come true, I'll be mixing artsy philosophical Baltic animation with the entertaining "mainstream" side of western/nippon animation.
I post in /a/'s and /co/'s and even /pol/'s drawthreads from time to time. /ic/ too obviously. It's 4 in the morning and classes start at 8, so good night, lad.
>>
>>25067365
Me2 mate. But my algorithms are for wiritng machines code. Fock peoples dude
>>
I am sure I will get abused, but ok:

42 year old female, recently divorced, income 75k, 2 kids, I like to think I am very normal. I come here because last year I discovered this page in my 12 year old's browser history and have become hooked on reading the posts and trying to figure out if this place is really dangerous or just a joke. I rarely post, mostly read.
>>
>>25068528
you have pubes dont you? all older women have pubes.
>>
File: original (1).jpg (42 KB, 269x360) Image search: [Google]
original (1).jpg
42 KB, 269x360
>>25065191
white
never had a job
dropped out in grade 9 half way through
never dated anyone and not really interested
of course not
obviously not
idk but I'm mentally ill and extremely dumb even when I was in school
>>
>>25068528
>dangerous
silly
nobody here is dangerous they can't even talk to people let alone kill them/do anything else like that
>>
>>25065191
>25
>TURBO worthless
>$9.00 an hour, work full time
>college but no degree
>not even once, no hug or kiss ever
>no
>no
>8/10 probably

I will kill myself no question. The only question is when, and will you be here to witness it when it inevitably happens?
>>
File: house_of_cards2-620x412.jpg (38 KB, 620x412) Image search: [Google]
house_of_cards2-620x412.jpg
38 KB, 620x412
23 year old grocery store employee/part-time student about to receive AA in English literature and transfer for BA before LSATs and law school. Living with Grandma, lived with roommate and mother, mother/father before. Kicked weed and antidepressants, still drink lightly and sometimes mix benzos and trazodone to help with insomnia problems. Critically low self-esteem, recovering. Obsessive perfectionist. Not a music man. Likes to read and write occasionally, binges Netflix, CNN, money magazine, etc. Recovering procrastinator, burning both ends for daily/monthly/semesterly/yearly goals. Socially abrasive, dislike small talk. Lonely, but often secure in being alone. A bit emotionally reserved since I can go overboard. Depressed but managing. Obsessed with information. Want to win big in the world and blaze my own trail and legacy. A dreamer who often depersonalizes with big, mythic personalities like pic related.
>>
>>25068954
It is more of a question of does a place like this poison his mind.
>>
21, student, never had a job in my life, i can't seem to keep things together since I'm doing pretty badly in college, I don't have anyone, even mom feels like a stranger. I'm I guess a failed normie, I want to talk and make friends but I physically can't anymore, like that little bit of likability and personality is gone. I'm nothing really, I can't even think of things to fill this post.
I'm no one.

tbqh senpai
>>
>>25065191
>23
>grill
>2 bachelors degrees from very good university
>9 felonies
>8$/hr job, work everyday
>live with friends
>generally very happy with life
>have had several romantic relationships
>been in love several times
>>
Just a pianist
>>
Hello honeypot.
>>
File: it's a strange life.gif (839 KB, 450x402) Image search: [Google]
it's a strange life.gif
839 KB, 450x402
>>25065191
These datamining threads are getting nuts.
>>
>26
>unemployed, single
>i make money selling drugs to professors and giving guest lectures every now and again
>ex-fiance, no gf.
>never married
>no kids, but a sweet dog.
>no retardation, I actually give lectures in 300-level classes despite not having a degree

i am a manic-depressive alcoholic semi-drug-addict
>>
>>25069636
>9 felonies
Greentext please
>>
Uh
>23
>4 month old son
>hates children
>neet as fuck

This isn't a good combination, guys.
>>
File: IMG_20140702_131924.jpg (1 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20140702_131924.jpg
1 MB, 3264x1836
>>25065516
>Nobody

Retweet
>>
>>25070396
Give him to me :^)
>>
> 23
> female
> white
> not working right now.
> 1 year away from a veterinary tech degree
> no friends, always been a loner.
> bf died a year ago. i found him laying dead next to me.
> no kids. hate them with a passion. infertile, thank god.

in conclusion, not sure what i'm doing here. but i was lonely.
>>
>18
>live alone
>high school finished
>on autismbux
>crippling depression and anxiety
>mom is dead, dad never wanted me
>2 friends i rarely see
>i just sleep, browse the web and try to drown my sorrows with drugs

I really just want it all to end
>>
File: image.png (946 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
946 KB, 640x1136
>19 (and NEET)since September
>17 and 18 I was half a NEET who also spent 4 weeks in a psych ward
>working on getting rich quick, plan on paying my parents back for this fall and then standing on my own 2 feet
>first semester of college coming up (NOLS, but I'm getting a cert and 19 credits)
>I'm right on time by my calculations
>slept with some girls and they were all larger than me (my thing), but not qt or smart enough to gf
>also never had a waking orgasm (je suis une sociopathe ;})
>9+ months left to get all the things I felt like I've missed out on as a teenager

also, besides my failures and distain for my lifestory I am pretty into myself, think I'm "hero" material, etc without being arrogant (in real life anyway)

my face
>>
>>25065191
>19
>freshman
>studying travel and tourism
>was a social butterfly
>depression
>slowly becoming a social autistist/ introvert
>thrill seeker
>don't drink or smoke nor have any interest to
>poorfag
>no frands

don't know what else to say
>>
File: DAYM.jpg (12 KB, 268x268) Image search: [Google]
DAYM.jpg
12 KB, 268x268
>>25070772
10/10 qt, would date
>>
>>25070835
thanks monica
>>
>>25066209
how tall are you?

you sound PERFECT
>>
26, 5'9, 170lbs
HS dropout, neet
no friends
never had a job, dont really want one i guess
no passions or interests, never had any
just video games to kill time with

I think technically I'm a failed normie. I've had two girlfriends and had sex with both but it was always awkward more or less. That was a long time ago now, both of them moved on once they realized the path I was on, I try not to dwell on it but occasionally it creeps back into my mind.

I keep hoping death with come quickly and painlessly but so far it keeps avoiding me.
>>
>>25065191
Bartender
Chad looking, good with women but I have a personality because ugly duckling
Net worth in the negatives but who isnt in North America
Come here to try and help you aspie fucks, but only about 1/10 of you take the advice given the rest of you just "REEEEEEEEEEEE" out.
>>
File: 1436675842993.jpg (38 KB, 664x482) Image search: [Google]
1436675842993.jpg
38 KB, 664x482
>21
>"white"
>intersex
>high school dropout
>NEET for 2 years, now student
>kissless virgin
>addicted to smoking weed
>carry myself like an autistic child
>imageboards are my life since age 12
>has friends :D
>deprived of intimacy and sexually repressed
>>
File: life.jpg (499 KB, 842x842) Image search: [Google]
life.jpg
499 KB, 842x842
>>25065191
>19
>White
>500 $ a month from my dad
>Sophomore in uni Tulane
>I have a fuckbuddy
>Want wife and kids one day
>have serious goals about self - improvement but feel enslaved and without time b/c of uni commitments
>>
>19
>average status?
>$10 an hour 30 hours a week
>graduated. Probably going into a trade
>no
>no
>no
>I'm smart but have zero motivation.

I was so different as a kid. Fat, goofy, always joking and smiling. I was a hopeless romantic. Beta of course and treated like shit.

I became angry and bitter in highschool. Had a string of painful events. The worst was my first gf of nearly five years breaking it off in a shitty way.

I'm sure I sound like an edgy faggot. The world just seems so fucked. Love doesn't exist. Its fucking pointless. Just living to be a hermit now I guess.
>>
File: billy 2.png (432 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
billy 2.png
432 KB, 500x400
>>25073260
I guess i'll put in some idiosyncracies/anecdotes for the (yous)
>epileptic
>got cucked twice
>arrested twice
>i have a stupid habit of taking pictures of myself looking like shit and capitioning it: JUST
>obsessed with baneposting
>/nightwalker/
>mutter JUST to myself a lot in public when remember something shitty that happened to me or failed at in some sense
>have friends
>was a total loser in high school, shameless normie in uni
>14 sexual partners
>stupid emotional problems
>>
>24
>$125k + $15k-$30k bonus (I work damn near 100 hours a week)
>MBA
>No, but I'm close I think?
>nah. Not till I'm like 35, if at all
>none
>Low, honestly

But I'm a heroin addict. Don't be jealous of me. I snort at least $50 worth a day, and I'm trying to stop, but with work and shit, and the fact I have almost no time to relax, I have to have as much fun during my workday as I can to justify the insane amount of work I put in. I want to make a lot of money and retire at 45, and if I keep my work performance up, this might happen. I just need to get off of dope, really really badly.
>>
>21 white male
>in a good university doing a STEM subject
>work jobs as well
>have friends and go out lots and drink and take drugs
>no mental problems
>beefy and handsome
>never had a girlfriend, but I can go out and fuck people if I want fairly easily
>I don't know why I come to this board, I used to find you people funny-sense of humour wise- but not so much anymore.
>>
File: 144730739201.png (18 KB, 250x233) Image search: [Google]
144730739201.png
18 KB, 250x233
>20
>white
>~380 pounds, down from 450
>6'4"
>high school drop out since age 14 although I was an A honor roll student in a gifted math class, adopted a nihilistic world view at age 12 and stopped giving a fuck
>NEET that doesn't get autismbux (too terrified to leave the house and try for it, although I surely qualify)
>Live with schizophrenic father
>I'm also schizophrenic
>Haven't left the house since 2012
>Never learned the basics of being a human being (driving, jobs, socializing, education)
>Had a few girlfriends as a kid but parents were always moving
>All I do is listen to music, play piano, watch anime and lurk 4chan
>No friends
>No relationship with my family
>Ugly as fuck but have potential to look like a half decent human being if I lose 200+ pounds

Currently working on losing weight and getting into shape so I can finally leave the apartment again. I wanna know what it feels like to run. To be able to explore the earth.
>>
>18
>going to uni soon, but mostly feel apathetic or comfortably contemplate suicide
>until next month when i move out of town, make $26/hr housekeeping
>aced the senior year state-wide test, and got a reasonable concluding mark (overall position), so i guess uni won't be too awful
>tfw no gf; only dated one girl awkwardly, and seldom have talked to girls since highschool, so ive become obsessed with the idea of this one girl, not the actual person if it makes sense. not as bad as it was, but it's in my head most days. hopefully will go away if i make an effort to socialise in uni. wouldnt bet on it though
>frequently think how easy it would be to just off myself and spare myself the bother, i don't think the state of society is looking good for anyone in the (near) future. the thoughts aren't depressing anymore, mostly just inspires apathy and fatigue.
>never get enough sleep, always tired, always need to forcefeed myself
>hate most people yet sometimes realise how cripplingly lonely i am

le edge

wish I was born a few centuries ago so i could either die quickly or otherwise live a simple/ignorant life
>>
>18
>kicked out over the summer because mom found out that I was dating another woman
>2 part-time jobs, still can't afford a place on my own
>senior in high school, might fail because not enough hours in the day
>tried to go to the doctor to ask about an offer she gave me once for depression meds, found out I no longer have health/dental insurance
>living with gfs parents
>Christmas is coming up, offered to work all day since they need the help
>told gfs family I have plans for Christmas so I'll be out of the house for a couple of days
>not sure where I can park my car so I'll have someplace to sleep legally
>semester is almost over

People keep saying things will get better and I'm starting to resent them
>>
>21
>white
>male
>functioning alcoholic
>studying tax law
>hate the subject, but the workfield is okay-ish
>diagnosed with ADD
>few good friends, decent social circle
>kissless virgin
>no job cus rich parents

yeah well, not so bad.
>>
>20
>3/8 italian 2/8 black 2/8 brazilian 1/8 german and 1/8 lebanese. not even joking. my skin is white but i have curly hair and nigger lips.
>work at a bank (public one)
>studying economy
>never had trouble with friends but never had a gf and never tried
>i read and play on my free time, sometimes i hang out with my friends
>>
>23
>cucked
>none
>failed uni
>no
>no
>no
>130 IQ but still feel dumber than everyone else
>>
>23, white
>Mediocre scores in highschool
>Couldn't make any friends in college
>dropped out after a semester
>Would have had a useless degree anyway
>Live in backwater hometown
>Work minimum wage
>Blow my cash on weeaboo shit
>Live with an SO
>No real future
>Pretend to be smart and funny
>Probably going to knock someone up and find some kind of meaning through losing any autonomy I had
>>
File: template.png (2 MB, 1200x2352) Image search: [Google]
template.png
2 MB, 1200x2352
Is this good enough?

I hope it is. I also home that this comment, which does not involve dogs at all, is original enough to pass the test.
>>
I'm 20, signed up for classes at community college next month, and currently unemployed. I'm supposed to be a delivery driver for a sandwich shop at the end of this month but we'll see. My ex said that I'm autistic, but you'd have to spend a lot of time with me to tell. I think people can like see it immediately, but hopefully not. I'm unlovable, and I'm getting really lonely. Wish I didn't have BPD so I didn't push everyone away. I'm average looking and fun to hang out with but my personality fucks me over.
>>
> 18
> Male
> White
> Aced HS
> Flunked first year of BIT at Uni
> Fled home in August and have been living on the street
> asd, mdd, gad, sad, ocd and ptsd
> ODd just last week
> so yeah fucked up for sure
> spend most of my time reading books on computer science or writing code
> only friends are online
>>
>18
>White Brit male
>NEET, never had a job, dont even claim bennies
>Left school at 14 cos muh anxiety, no qualifications to my name
>Quite popular at school, got on well with everyone, cut myself off from friends cos muh anxiety though
>KV
>On meds for depression/anxiety
>6ft 251lbs, would look ok if I lost weight but... well...
>dont know how to get on the 'right path' to normiedom
Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.