[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it racist if i don't date outside my own race?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 500x500
So i'm not a racist but i would never date a nigger or a mudslime even if they put a bullet to my head. Apparently this is racist. What do you think /r9k/?
>>
If anyone calls you a racist, simply imply that they are the racist since they're so concerned with race. It's worked everytime.
>>
>>24916548
you're not on reddit OP, no one gives a fuck if you're racist here
>>
>>24916626
I asked this question on reddit. Most people said im racist and downvoted T_T
>>
literally noone except fringe tumblr thinks racial dating preferences are "racist" and this thread is fucking reaching

you;d fucking love it if people actually thought this, get a grip
>>
It has to be a good mix. For instance, you wouldn't mix cinnamon and cilantro, nor would you mix Mexican and Japanese.
>>
>>24916548
I'd say you just have a type. Not any worse than people who might have a preference for blondes or brunettes or tomboys or traps or some shit.
>>
>tfw biracial
>tfw have no racial identity or anyone of any race because I'm no race
fuck you mom
fuck you dad
>>
It is racist if I dont date or want to date within my race?

/blackbotfeels/
>>
>>24916548
I don't know. My mom is very racist and never allowed blacks around her house unless they were working on the lawn. I personally would never date a black but maybe a Brazilian or something. I also would never date a woman who's fucked a nigger and would put one in a tree if My sister ever decided to date one.
>>
>>24916800
I know this feel as well.

Welp maybe Im doing gud by going for white chicks. Maybe I can bring back my lineage to the light.
>>
>>24916931
I'm not mixed with black though
I have no race to fall back onto
and if I post my mix I'll be memed into an even worse suicidal state
>>
>>24916800
>tfw biracial
>all the races are "white" races
>so you are a white person

But I'm no more than 1/4 of any single thing. At what point are you just a genetic kinder egg?
>>
>>24916978
I should have said mixed ethnicity but I thought biracial sounded better
>>
File: 1443567107171.jpg (87 KB, 512x960) Image search: [Google]
1443567107171.jpg
87 KB, 512x960
>>24916800
>>tfw biracial
Elliot is that you
>>
>>24916654
>Most people said im racist and downvoted T_T

They're retarded.

You can't control what you're attracted to.

Just compare it to faggots not finding women attractive.
>>
>>24916548
It's much better to be honest than to pretend to be a SJW.
>>
>>24916966
You're Elliot tier aren't you?

I really do pity you and pity your dad.

Well I mean if you race mix once more with some white chick you can have master race children.

>>24916978
How the fuck are you Biracial? Are you Italian and German or some shit?
>>
I wouldn't procreate with a nog or Asian (even though I'm half-Asian myself). Is that racist?
>>
You're racist, deal with it.
>>
>>24916654
Most reddit subs aren't Tumblr tier unless something has changed in the last 6 months since I left.

Im guessing you asked in some shit sub.
>>24917066
>Nog
Well I mean you're not racist for having preference,but racist to some degree because of le sacred word.
>>24917097
BUT I JUST WANNA FAWK WHYTE WIMMINZ.
>>
>>24917058
somewhat along the lines of that yeah

fucking sucks dude
if I would ever have children (most likely not) I wouldn't want them to face the same shitty life as me if not worse

not to mention having double the manlet genes
>>
>>24916548

>racist if you don't date outside your own race
>sexist if you only date one sex
>speciest if you only date humans
>>
>tfw german, scottish, irish, english, scandinavian, italian, french, native american, and polish

I don't see the big deal with race mixing.

OP is a little odd though, he never said he didn't find them attractive, just that he wouldn't date them on the fact of their origin. That in itself seems racist. You can't really control your attraction to people, but vehemently clinging to a strand of genetic dna that doesn't matter because we all have a common ancestor, is simply stupid.
>>
>>24917164
Theres no reason to not date other races though. I only date women because women are the only ones with a functional vagina, I only date humans because humans are the only ones capable of communication

Me saying I dont want to date a nigger because they are a nigger doesn't make sense. Saying I wont date a nigger because they are sexually unappealing to me is completely rational though.
>>
>>24917097
>monosexual people are sexist

ayylmao
>>
>>24916548
1) lonely virgin stfu
2) you're racist because you call them nigger and mudslime
3) implying any female wants you
>>
>>24917307

>Lesbians who refuse to date men are sexist
>>
>>24917151
Fuck you're a Manlet. GG

That sucks. Well your children won't have the same Biracial fate. They would just be an "Exotic" white.

Date non manlet women.
>>
>muslime
>race
this is where you fail
>>
>>24916548
who cares what people think racist is most overused word today especially by niggers
>>
>>24917426
yeah dude my white great grandfather was fucking 5'8

my dad is shorter

and then I got mixed with a race prone to being manlet

I feel like my only hope is to date a really tall girl desu (even if it would never happen I can still hope)
>>
>>24916548

Muslim isn't a race. Sounds like you're just an idiot and you should keep your shit genes out of the genepool.
>>
>>24917050

God I fucking love how freeing this place is. Saying faggots instead of homosexuals. If you said that in real life you would be stoned to death.
>>
>>24916800
This. I'm half black and half white. But growing up I was just called 'black' by my peers. Eh
>>
>>24916548
That depends, do you consider people of a diferent race inferior?
>>
>>24916800
That's now hot it works senpai, you are of the race of which you show most of the tracts.
>>
>>24918937
you can go back to reddit now ok
>>
>>24916548
>So i'm not a racist
>nigger
>mudslime

also muslim is not a race retard, white people can be muslims
>>
>>24916548
I am racist but I tell people that the cultural differences are an obstacle I don't wan in a relationship. I am from the a super white part of the NW so that basically lets me rule out all the mud bloods.
>>
>>24919093
>white people can be muslims
That automatically makes them inferior desu
>>
>>24919072
I show the traits of a completely unrelated race
>>
>>24919150
They are cultural traitors.
>>
>>24917306
Saying this can get you branded as a transphobe desu. And also a misogynist, because you only care about women as a tool for your own reproduction.

>>24917463
>>24918853
>>24919093
In social justice circles it is pretty common to consider muslims a race. Races are determined by how people treat them, and hate for muslims in general turn them into a race, at least when it comes to debates about racism. Because racists see all muslims as the same, muslims are a race, and dislike of muslims is to be considered racism.
>>
>>24916548
The fact that their race is an automatic disqualification makes you racist
If its just that you aren't usually attracted to people of that race but if you found one who you were you would date them then it wouldn't be racist
even if no one of that race who is attractive to you exists its okay, its the fact that race by itself makes you unwilling to date them is whats racist
>>
It's not racist to not want to date people outside of your race, but it's racist to characterize them as niggers and mudslimes and talk about how they make you want to kill yourself. Which is entirely within your rights. But it makes you seem kind of racist. You clearly have prejudice against these groups beyond not wanting to date them.

tl;dr: no, but you're still racist.
>>
File: 1444632948189.png (141 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1444632948189.png
141 KB, 500x500
No black guy here, do what you want man. Date who you want, hell I have a high standard for black women
>>
>>24916548

I mean, if they just put a bullet to your head, that wouldn't be very threatening would it?
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.