[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Evening folks... Looks like the barkeep is outta town tonight,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 144
Thread images: 21
File: GVBholl.jpg (62 KB, 614x389) Image search: [Google]
GVBholl.jpg
62 KB, 614x389
Evening folks... Looks like the barkeep is outta town tonight, but I thought I'd open the place up. Can't say I know all the tricks of the trade yet, but I'll be doing my best to serve you as best I can. Maybe the ol' 'keep will show up later.
>>
File: tavern_bg_by_mrainbowwj-d5k1ezg.jpg (156 KB, 900x490) Image search: [Google]
tavern_bg_by_mrainbowwj-d5k1ezg.jpg
156 KB, 900x490
As you can see, I already messed it up with the naming. Things just aren't the same without the 'keep... Well, welcome to the Frog and Feels tavern, make yourself at home and let me know what I can get ya.
>>
good evening barkeep!
>>
I'll have a gin & tonic. Glad to see that somebody's keeping this place while the barkeep's away. I was really starting to enjoy this place.
>>
>>24896399
Evening Dave! Just a gentle reminder I'm only in training, so I apologize in advance. Little quiet right now, thanks for stopping in. What can I get you?
>>
File: 1443502318873s.jpg (2 KB, 91x125) Image search: [Google]
1443502318873s.jpg
2 KB, 91x125
>>24896286
Gimme some moose piss and vodka.
>>
>>24896449
Moose piss eh? Haven't heard of a request like that since my time up North... Enjoy, I guess; definitely an acquired taste.
>>
give me your strongest shit. i JUST wanna fuck my shit up
>>
Evening sir. Just passing through. Mind getting me some Makers Mark? Had a long day and need to unwind.
>>
>>24896473
Thank you sir. How is the bar holding up since the /b/tards wrecked the place?
>>
>>24896428
G&T right quick! Agreed, I actually only learned about this place last night, and missed it before the barkeep closed 'er down for the evening. Hoping he might swing by later tonight, I'm worried he got run out of town by all the trolls...
>>
Evening! I'll just have a rum and coke, my good man.

Been a long day. The gf is sick, so I can't see her.
>>
File: 1436151009797.jpg (27 KB, 402x402) Image search: [Google]
1436151009797.jpg
27 KB, 402x402
/b/ was here?
>>
Tequila Slammer Please. ;_;
>>
Evening folks. I'll just have some whiskey.
>>
>>24896491
Excellent choice, friend. Enjoy

>>24896483
I wrangled up this bottle of Prohibition era moonshine last week, lemme know how it goes down... No promises no, and if your vision starts going black I'm not the one who sold ya this stuff.

>>24896498
Pleasure's mine, thanks for stopping in. Not sure why people get joy outta doing stuff like that, I think a lot of patrons get joy from spending time here. Hoping tonight if they stop in we can just go about business as usual, and leave them to their own devices. It's pretty easy to tell who's who.
>>
Anon from before who wanted the Makers Mark. I am really upset about today. Shit is really not going my way. But I guess there is always tommorow. Things can get better, right man?
>>
>>24896519
Served up quick, just like the barkeep does... Sorry to hear about your gf, she gonna heal up soon?

>>24896526
Evening sir, thanks for the tunes. The 'keep always liked em, livened the place up.

>>24896528
Looks like you could use a little extra tonight sir, what's on your mind?

>>24896544
Enjoy J, thanks for stopping in.
>>
>>24896549
Yeah, the damage is only temporary after all.
>>
>>24896576
Cheers, friend. So Barkeeper's gone for tonight eh?
>>
>>24896564
Hey Jason, thanks for the introduction. Always nice to put a name to a face. Sorry to hear that friend, what went down? Things can get better Jason, I'm telling ya.
>>
Seems like my assistant think he runs this place.

We're closed today people, I left it closed for a reason.
>>
>>24896607
I've only stopped in to this board recently... Posted a thread regarding the tavern not being open tonight. Word on the street is that the Barkeeper was getting frustrated by all the patrons visiting from /b/. Hoping to keep things open in the meantime, make sure place stays clean and warm. He'll be back, I'm sure of it.
>>
I'd recommend frequenters to use a tripcode so you'll be free of being impersonated.
>>
ill wait for the owner to get back. im the guy who had his birthday that day and i wanted to talk to him about when i left.
>>
>>24896620
Evening 'keep! Hard to recognize you in the dim light here, is that really you? If so, good to see you. Ha! As if... I recognize it's not up to your standard. Apologies for overstepping my role here, but I think patrons really value this place. Any reason for closing up shop? We've filled up pretty quick tonight, would be a shame to shut down early. If you want to help out with serving up some drinks, well, you know how to do it best!
>>
>>24896611
Ah, some shit with a broken pipe under my house. Spent three god damn hours fixing the fuck, and now I hurt like a mother fucker. Then, I have to go and work on the bathroom plumbing in a few days. Not broken but...well I just have to work on it.
>>
>>24896286
whiskey please

i hate myself and i want to die. I can't wait to get meds for the depression but i don't even know when that'll be. I'm so lonely
>>
>>24896645
Ah. Makes sense. Last night was kinda rowdy and a lot of /b/tards came in looking to stir up the place. Fortunately it seemed to die down after a while, so hopefully tonight will be a little better.
>>
>>24896656
hate to say this, but I don't know how J. any tips? Used to visit /b/ often, but it's many years since I was in the area...

>>24896671
Hey Anon, I get if you don't want to open up to a stranger, but I had my birthday earlier this week too! Want to talk about it? Getting older sure feels weird
>>
>>24896286
Finally its open! Can i have one local brew ipa please
>>
>>24896714
After the name just put down a #and type a password down.

EX: Mysterious Stranger #Frogsandfeels
>>
File: nxqn9xzQEF1s1ecg3_1280.png (273 KB, 600x583) Image search: [Google]
nxqn9xzQEF1s1ecg3_1280.png
273 KB, 600x583
>>24896286
I CANT FUCKING TAKE IT ANYMORE GIVE ME ALL YOUR FEELS OR I BLOW YOU AND EVERYONE ELSE IN THIS BARS GODDAMN BRAINS OUT
>>
>>24896714
http://www.4chan.org/faq

They have it listed under their FAQ section, do Ctrl+F and search "Tripcode", you should find the topic and it'll help you set one up so that no one can impersonate you. Gives you a unique ID like mine.
>>
>>24896576
Yeah, she'll be better soon enough. But I haven't gotten any in a while with her being out of town, and this was the last thing I wanted.
>>
>>24896692
That's really cool that you have those skills Jason, I'm jealous! Always sucks to deal with shit like that unexpectedly though, I find it pretty crazy to understand all the different systems we rely on for our standard of life

>>24896701
here it is mate, straight and true. you and Jason (>>24896692) can share a bottle if you want, this Maker's is good stuff. Depression really sucks mate, I don't even want to say no bullshit about it gets better but I hope those meds work out for you. Where do you live?

>>24896710
Hoping this time just to keep my head down and let them come and go if it happens. Think they ran the ol' Barkeeper out of town, was tough to deal with all the bullshit. There's something comforting about threads like these.
>>
>>24896714
well it was my 25 birthday and no one cared at all and my dad is a piece of shit so i took a walk on the local bridge and thought of jumping. like holy shit dude this could be the end if i make another step. i felt comfort thinking that, and weirdly it calmed me down. i just walked home and layed down with my cat until i fell asleep.
>>
Hi barkeep.
Tomorrow I have one last final, which is good. But afterwards I have a doctor's appointment to check out a hard lump on my collarbone near my breastbone. What Im more worried about, however, is the fact that I might have testicular cancer because i felt a lump that seems like a cancer one from the descriptions Ive read. Going to try and bring it up with doc tommorow. Wish me luck
>>
File: 1444930662774.jpg (9 KB, 204x247) Image search: [Google]
1444930662774.jpg
9 KB, 204x247
>>24896752

t-that feel when you're back on academic probation!

don't shoot man!
>>
do you have any 10 year laphroig?
>>
Things are going well guys

Had my first date ever last week, we go to two different uni's so I have to wait till next week to see her again. On my way to first ever gf
>>
>>24896778
I'm in chicago right now, there's so much to do in the city but i don't have any motivation to do it anymore

thanks for sparing me the "it gets better" crap, keep
>>
man some dumb whore clipped the back of my car
didnt do any visible damage since it was at such low speed when she tried to cut me off, couldnt take her to the cleaners since im driving without insurance.
frustrating
>>
File: thumb_COLOURBOX7337276.jpg (15 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
thumb_COLOURBOX7337276.jpg
15 KB, 320x240
>>24896752
Sorry bud. Last night might have been rowdy but tonight I'll be keeping everything in check. Put the gun down and be on your way.
>>
>>24896718
Welcome John! Excellent choice, enjoy. We've got a few different local brews somewhere in the back, let me know if you want to try something different

>>24896746
Thanks stranger!

>>24896752
Woah, woah there anon. Why don't you sit down and I'll get you a drink. Lot of anons here who know that type of anger, what's causing it?

>>24896772
tough luck mate, cheers to a speedy recovery. be thankful you're getting any!

>>24896781
There is something empowering when you realize that ultimately, you have total control of your life. Depression really sucks.
>>
File: enoughisenough.jpg (12 KB, 250x164) Image search: [Google]
enoughisenough.jpg
12 KB, 250x164
>>24896806
ILL DO WHATEVER THE FUCK I FEEL LIKE DOING
>>
Well my dad helped me out with the pipes. However, things are going to get better. Uni is almost done, but thank god for that. Hell, this place needs some good music. Ladies and gentleman, coming all the way from the sad part of town, The Feel Time Band.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cd_YsXGYsbo
>>
>>24896835
You sound like a bitch, please leave.
>>
>>24896842
im glad i didnt jump i guess, lemme get a vodka no rocks
>>
File: 151321.jpg (19 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
151321.jpg
19 KB, 400x388
>>24896837
>>24896842
WHATS CAUSING IT? WHAT ISN'T CAUSING IT. THE WHOLE WORLDS SHIT LIFE IS SHIT ITS TIME TO DIE
>>
>>24896783
Congrats anon, I probablyy shouldn't have opened the bar as I've got a final on Saturday I need to do some serious prep for.

>>24896814
Dave, can't say I know the inventory as well as the ol' keep. Lemme check in the back

>>24896816
anon, that's excellent. how did you meet her? we're all gonna make it

>>24896829
I know because I've been through it too anon. depression's a real killer, brings about apathy which is the ultimate destroyer of life. Have you seen any Elliot Hulse videos? He has some wack broscience, but some of his videos were the tiny spark that started me on recovery. Can't say I'm healthy yet....

>>24896835
rough times my friend... drink?

>>24896837
easy J, appreciate the support but we're trying not to escalate. everyone's welcome round these parts, innocent until proven guilty I say. Think everyone is in need of an open ear and a loving heart
>>
>>24896903
We don't server your kind, sorry.
>>
>>24896848
*teleports behind you*

*slices you in half*

tch, nothing personnel kid
>>
>>24896920
never seen his videos, mind elaborating on what they're about?
>>
>>24896920
Just doing my part is all.
>>
>>24896900
Cheers to those doubles... nice trick bringing a full length mirror into the bar!

>>24896903
life's weird like that. here ya go, might look like water, but just take a whiff.
>>
>>24896918
>>24896937

heh, nothing personal kid
>>
>>24896936
dont make me eat your bootyhole
>>
>>24896963
So Barkeep, hows things going? Besides the one over the top frog in here. Things going well? Any games you are playing?
>>
>>24896947
Appreciated, J.

>>24896946
He's a bodybuilder that struggled a lot with depression. He speaks to the power of radical mental shifts to stimulate lasting change. There's a video of literally him screaming and shaking, just letting it all out, looks very relieving. Pretty controversial views, but I think that when you're sick it's important to consult many different resources.
>>
>>24897015
I'll watch a few of his videos, I'll be back in a bit
>>
>>24897003
Evening Jason. Kinda gives some life to the place, ya know. Haven't been much of a gamer for awhile now, if I'm being honest. Really striving to make big changes in my lifestyle, and gaming just doesn't have the same appeal. If I had to pick up a game now, JC3 for sure. I had loads of fun playing JC2! Drink?
>>
File: image.png (73 KB, 153x255) Image search: [Google]
image.png
73 KB, 153x255
Whiskey please. Lots of whiskey, Mr. Apprentice. I need something to drown my sorrows in.

Long story short, this really cute girl had a crush on me for a long time, and I sorta could tell, but I didn't make a move and now she's with someone else. Every time I read her Twitter or see them together I feel like I've been kucked. Oh well. I deserved it I guess. Some people are meant to die kissless virgins, and I plan on carrying out my destiny in full.
>>
>>24897035
Will be interested to hear your thoughts sir
>>
>>24897077
I know how that feels, Anon. Girl I had gone to High School with talked with me over Facebook and told me she had feelings for me since we graduated. I mean, she is a very beautiful woman, but I ultimately declined because I'm interested in someone else. Lately I've been thinking about if it was the right thing to do or not.

C'est la vie, as the French would say.
>>
>>24897077
Opened a bottle of Maker's for a couple other patrons, but they haven't got a second round. Nice dubs, this one's on the house. I totally emphasize with you friend, used to spend lots of time on a former love interests Facebook... gotta distance yourself from her for your own sake
>>
File: 1441061844970.jpg (63 KB, 598x312) Image search: [Google]
1441061844970.jpg
63 KB, 598x312
I hate to be that guy but if you can make a good old fashioned I'd love one right now.
>>
>>24897196
no judgement here, enjoy
>>
>>24897132

I graduated college this summer. I spent the last three years working full time on a ranch making wine and olive oil. I decided to fuck off to Japan for a year, so I signed on to teach English. It makes for a good escape from the ranch as I won't leave til March which will give my racist, miserable boss time to hire a replacement to come live in the ranchhouse (I work 50 hours a week and live on site currently).

Give me double Jameson.
>>
I was here the other other night, and it was nice, talking to the bartender before he left. I'll take a does equis to start off the night.

Do you plan on running the tavern from now on? If so, you should get a trip code
>>
>>24896920
Shes my roomates sisters friend. Followed her on twitter and other social networks she seemed really cool but had a bf. Facebook stalking her on one mopey night and noticed they were no more. Shot her a message and the rest is history

Also follow her tumblr, she doesn't know. She said nice things about me :3
>>
Evening gents, gonna start er off with a jamieson neat and a bud please
>>
>>24897258
Just tonight, and only for a little bit more. I've got some exams to focus on, hoping the keep will see that threads like these are needed. He's a better host than I am. We'll see after my exams how the place is looking. Enjoy the drink, I remember you from last night

>>24897269
feels good, mayne
>>
File: 1399972233619.jpg (156 KB, 746x982) Image search: [Google]
1399972233619.jpg
156 KB, 746x982
>>24896286

Give me a Fat tire, barkeep, draft if you have it, just the bottle if not.

I think I'm gonna be homeless soon. But I might make it in to an adventure or something. Or just think of it as an adventure. And if I die, I die and theres no hard feelings in that.

Just hope it wont be painful
>>
>>24897371
where you living these days, frogger?
>>
>>24897389
San Diego
>>
>>24897403
well, hey, better off homeless there than up here with us Canadians. Next drinks on me pal, lemme know if you need to vent.
>>
>>24897371
Hey listen my friend...wherever you go, just know that you can always get some help out there. Some people become homeless because they want to, others can't help it. Get help when you can...and stay safe. Barkeep! Get my friend a bit of that Makers Mark. He needs it it seems.
>>
Damn, it's so hot I can't even sleep. I'll have some whiskey anyway.
>>
next rounds on me, Just spreading the love.
>>
Evening, barkeep. You seem to be doing a pretty good job tonight.

I used to be a regular bartender here on Fridays and I took shifts other days when other folk couldn't but because of time constraints I haven't been able to come at all for a while now.

I might have some free time tomorrow night, do you know if anybody is coming in and/or if any robots might like one of their old bartenders back for a night?
>>
>>24897355
Hmmm. I hope so too. You're doing a good job so far, but I understand if you don't have the time.

Any of the chefs in the back know how to make a good blt sandwich? I'd like to order one
>>
>>24897083
hey keep, I'm back. mind getting me another whisky?

i watched this video https://youtu.be/kzh0WmhJ1VU, and while he made some interesting points, it's hard to close the door to negative thoughts and self hate when they've already come in and have been sleeping on your couch for the past 3 months. i just don't know how to kick them out
>>
>>24897526
That's cool. I've only been visiting the tavern for the last few weeks, its a shame the last guy left.
>>
I want my ex-bf back. He was the type that would go to bars and drink heavily: maybe you've seen him?
>>
>>24897453
>>24897429
>>24897389
I'll leave you guys this song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDaXblZswP8

Hope you like it as much as I do.
>>
looks like the temporary barkeep went awol, Mr Dos Equis, could you hold down the place for the moment and grab me a Budweiser?
>>
Ill have a cup of black coffee. Mind if I smoke in here bar keep?
>>
In case someone forgot about it, the Feel Time Band is still here for those caring to listen.
>>
evening boys, the last barkeep left so I hope you dont mind if Itake his shift
>>
>>24897665
Been listening to them. They're pretty good.
>>
>>24897690
can't barkeep without wearing the nametag, anon
>>
>>24897690
get me a bud and give yourself a name and the jobs yours kid
>>
sorry sir, im new on the job. Just moved in.
>>
>>24897540
Here's that whiskey you wanted
The other barkeep left
>>24897584
I've seen many men come and go from this bar. I might've, but I don't know. Mind to elaborate?
>>24897599
Will do, and here's that budweiser. How's your night going?

>>24897604
Here's that coffee. Yes, smoking is allowed, just be considerate of your fellow patrons
>>
>>24897739
thanks for the whiskey, guy

anyone know anything about cutting bad habits?
>>
>>24897737
Oh I was holding down the bar for a while, its all yours now
>>
>>24897739
going good, was just watching some UFC scraps at home and thought I'd make it out for a drink or two after
>>
>>24897757
Thanks for the help, care for a drink? On the house.
>>
Got another song coming your ways boys. A little drinking music.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Csfxc_IeROI&list=PLFBCCA6605FA1398B&index=11
>>
>>24897754
Hmm. It depends upon the bad habit. I haven't tried on cutting on much, except smoking, which was difficult but I wouldn't say there's a special trick to it

>>24897766
Nice nice. I'm not up to date with the ufc right now, but I'm planning on watching the Aldo vs McGregor fight

>>24897775
You're welcome. I'll take some rum and coke
>>24897809
Wonderful soundtrack, I love the BioShock series

The jukebox is open to everyone, just a reminder
>>
Anything cold bartender. It's not been easy here. It's hot, and the soccer team I support lost. Again.
>>
>>24897880
the habit is cutting. i really don't know how to stop, every night i get an incredible urge to do it.
>>
>>24897888
Ive got something just for you, care for a beer friend?
>>
File: HIM.png (845 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
HIM.png
845 KB, 1280x720
Just a glass of water
There's a very very high chance that I may be pregnant. I'm still in highschool and I graduate in June but I'm scared I won't make it if I do end up swollen with a kid.

The guy who might've knocked me up has made it clear that he'd rather kill himself than take up the responsibility of being a father. He's not a Chad so don't spam me with anything, he's just another fail normie.

My parents will kick me out if they find out what's happened to me and I'll probably basically be excommunicated from my family. I'd have nowhere to go and I'd probably have to move away to live with my grandpa who can barely make enough to live on his own.

I'm just counting the days I have left til my periods scheduled to come.
>>
>>24897935
Sure thing. So, enjoying being a bartender?
>>
File: bait.png (2 KB, 115x115) Image search: [Google]
bait.png
2 KB, 115x115
>>24897945
you could try not being a roastie slut

start by getting off my board
>>
>>24897914
Hmm. Ive never really done any self harm, maybe you can find an outlet for what you feel. Writing helps me clear my mind, as well as drawing and painting. Really anything can help, as long as it has some sort of learning curve
>>
File: AKEBONOHASAFATBUTTFAT!!!.png (815 KB, 1062x1070) Image search: [Google]
AKEBONOHASAFATBUTTFAT!!!.png
815 KB, 1062x1070
I'll have some Gin mixed with Apple Soda today, I'm feelin' good.
I ain't got no finals so I can sit back and watch fellow Unikeks squirm and burn.

>>24897945
Nice one you fuckin' roastie. You're ruined his life and yours. I'll be looking for your threads in the future so I can lmao at your life.
>>
>>24897993
i used to play vidya competitively, but my computer got kinda incapacitated so i can't do that anymore
>>
>>24897945
water it is,
you'll always be welcomed in the pub. Lets just hope this boy mans up. or better yet lets hope this is just a scare
>>
>>24896286
>the ol' 'keep

kill yourself, fag
>>
>>24897945
>My parents will kick me out if they find out what's happened to me and I'll probably basically be excommunicated from my family.

that'd be a pretty shitty family that would do that. you know, I'm pretty sure that if you talk to a school counselor or something, they can help you get an abortion without your parents finding out about it. At least in some states. Best Google it first.

not the end of the world, anon. happens all the time.
>>
>>24897993
what kind of stuff do you like to paint buddy

oils or acrylics

also, why is my keyboard suddenly in French and my question marks are e with an accent
>>
>>24898013
If it helps you in anyway, meeting people through vidya helped me a lot. I literally never felt so happy in my whole life. But those were other times.
>>
I have two finals tomorrow morning that I'm horribly unprepared for and I cannot sleep
>>
>>24898013
That sucks. Well, I guess its up to you to take the initiative to either get back into gaming or find another outlet.
What vidya did you main?
>>24898035
Acrylics mainly, never dabbled with oil much. I've been writing a little poetry, a short story(I need to revise), anecdotes, and just some tidbits of ideas.

I have a blank canvas sitting in my room right now, I just haven't found any inspiration for what I might make.
I'm not especially good, I'm more or less making stuff as an outlet. I also play the guitar, which, once again, I'm not very good at
>>
>>24898084
>those were other times
I'm feeling that too, anon. i barely keep in touch with them now because i have no computer to play games with them on. people not responding to steam messages is the worst

>>24898127
used to play ESEA tf2, then csgo, but now I'm gonna try and get into quake live, smash, or half-life speedrunning
>>
>>24898172
Dang. I have a friend who does some small competitive stuff in tf2.

Ive played other quakes before. Does quake live have a big competitive player base?
>>
>>24898172
Yea, they all seem to hate me now. As for anyone these days. Last time I held a conversation with someone was 2 weeks ago, after I had an English test to get a shit certificate. I feel like I am starting to forget how to be happy.
>>
>>24896338

Thank you for posting this image. It's comfy as fuck.
>>
>>24898241
ql was a lot bigger back in the 00's, but there's still tourneys being held. what was your friends alias for tf2?
>>
File: 11.jpg (83 KB, 549x731) Image search: [Google]
11.jpg
83 KB, 549x731
>>24898127
nice, I like copying the old masters myself in oils, gives you more time to push things around
>>
gotta liven this place up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aae_RHRptRg

jamieson please, neat in the shot glass
>>
>>24898397
song and video never fails to make me happy
>>
>>24898282
I don't talk about it much to him but I believe its not professional or amateur, its off of some website I can't remember

>>24898301
Interesting. Maybe I'll try to sketch out something to paint over the weekend
I'm pretty sure the bartender left, and I'd like to take up the keep but I need to wake up in a few hours. if there isn't a thread open up tomorrow at around the same time as today I'll probably start one. Goodnight Everyone
>>
>>24898414
might the website be ugc?
>>
>>24898437
Might be. Goodnight anon, any name I can remember you by?
>>
>>24898414
goodnight keep,thanks for holding up the place for the rest of us
>>
>>24898460
you can call me josh
>>
>>24898468
He is not the keep, I am afraid. But speaking of a keep, our last one has seen to have left.
Anyone up for the task or should we close for the night?
>>
>>24898485
Okay. Well if you happen to stop by tomorrow or some other time, just remind me of your name. Night josh

>>24898504
Traffic has slowed down a bit, its up to y'all if you guys want to keep it open
>>
>>24898541
It really has, I think I should try to sleep or even go elsewhere on the board. Good night to you.
>>
Woke up and found out I'm balding on top of that my hours at work have been cut down at this store I work at to accommodate the younger kids I'm 22, still live at home, don't make enough to move out, don't have any close friends.

Gimme something heavy please, bar keep.
>>
File: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.png (33 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.png
33 KB, 600x600
>tfw I can't laugh when normies laugh
>I have literally spent all my free time with comedy
>I can literally keep a straight face when normies are laughing their head off
>I've heard it before
>I've heard it all before

Nothing is funny
Only edgy shit seems funny atm
>>
>>24898657
hey buddy, seems the staff has left and we got the place to ourselves. Here's a shot of Jack and a Bud to sip on. Where you from?
>>
>>24898916
Australia, Melbourne, bucketing down with rain right now.
>>
File: 8e6[1].jpg (191 KB, 624x480) Image search: [Google]
8e6[1].jpg
191 KB, 624x480
might end up failing out of unviersty for the second time

just got diagnosed with adhd

gf stopped responding to my texts altogether as soon as her friends (1 girl 2 guys) went to her place
>>
I could rant all day about my inner demons of virtue versus decadence and all that shit, but.. I dreamt that I had a best friend, that would grow to be like a husband to me. Holy fuck, it hurts not to have that. That my brain could build such a dramatic "love" story is just plain amazing. Why can't I have that? Also, for some reason, this dude was black. i don't know why, since I'm not attracted to them, but.. What? I don't understand why my mind would make my best friend black.
>>
>>24898994
summer there for you, or am I just an ignorant Canadian?
>>
It might be a phase but I can't seem to connect with people like before. They're just there. I have no desire to converse or really interact with them.
>>
>>24899072
It's pretty much just got into summer, not really a fan of the heat, then again I came from a cold country, the UK.

Canada sounds like a nice place to live.
>>
Ay, bartender got any drinks that are easy to spike? If not give me a vb on the double senpai.

>>24899009

Shit, rough luck dude.
>>
File: 1430618946115.gif (495 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1430618946115.gif
495 KB, 500x281
>>24896286
Hey barkeep. The usual green tea for me, I don't drink.
I just want to rant a little tonight, not in a good place right now. My health is doing very poorly and I'm in a lot of physical pain. The docs have given up on me and I'll most likely continue like this until I die. Now, one of the few things keeping me going is the girl I'm seeing. But she has been neglecting me and acting distant. Of course as men we all know what this means, perhaps... no, definitely the end is near. I'm beginning to feel like this life isn't for me, I kind of just want to disappear. I ruin everything. My health, my relationships, my social life. I can't maintain any of it, I simply don't have the capability.
I'm waiting to start my new career in May and if that doesn't pick me up, then I'll probably use the money to buy a pistol and take some time to seriously contemplate if it's worth continuing. Death feels like it could be the release I need.

Sorry to bring down the mood of the bar. Thanks for listening.
Thread replies: 144
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.