[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
#DearDaddy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 249
Thread images: 25
File: dear daddy.png (280 KB, 558x431) Image search: [Google]
dear daddy.png
280 KB, 558x431
Remember that time you groped a girl and called her a whore, /r9k/?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dP7OXDWof30
>>
>>24883280
i've never groped a human being let alone a girl in my life
>>
tl;dw muh slippery slope
>>
>blaming your father for the poor life decisions you make in life
>>
>I was born a girl so by the age of 14 the boys in my class will have called me a whore a bitch a cunt

and if you were born a boy you would have already had the fucking shit kicked out of you by the other boys and then people would say its just boys being boys and call you a pussy for crying so count your blessings
>>
>by the age of 14 the boys in my class will have called me a whore a bitch a cunt
Are they implying that women won't call her these as well?
>>
>>24883561

I've never been called any of that by a guy in school

but I've sure as fuck been called that by girls lmao
>>
>>24883492

I have several teeth missing, and visible scars on my face from my time in school but my heart bleeds for the awful names these proud womyn are called. I'll remember to tell my son if he comes home with a partially visible skull at 12 like i did, that he should be lucky not to be called a whore. Little bitch will probably cry lel.
>>
File: lily collins.webm (2 MB, 640x720) Image search: [Google]
lily collins.webm
2 MB, 640x720
i haven't laugh like this for years, you would think after the first boy stuck is hand in her private she would learn, but no blame daddy
>>
poor bastards that have daughters

https://i.4cdn.org/gif/1449016662761.webm
>>
>>24883682

Sending that to everyone I know with a Stacy daughter. Fucking kek.
>>
>call a girl a whore in middle school
>fuck up her life forever

Sheeeeeeeeeeeit, wish I could go back in time and fuck up the lives of all the Stacies I knew by calling them whores
>>
>>24883682
>She's just a perfect angel she dindu nuffins XD
Fucking roasties.
>>
This thread will basically be about how the video outlines the fact that you shouldn't call girls whores because it's the wrong thing to do, but edgy and bitter /r9k/ has to go against the grain of conformity to fit in on this shithole.
>>
>>24883280
IF YOU DONT WANT TO GET SEXUALLY ASSAULTED DOING BE FUCKING DRUNK AS A 16 YEAR OLD STUPID CUNT WHORE.
>>
>>24883682
Oh my gosh someone actually made it, I remember talking about it but I never saw someone actually out it together. I love you. This is more than I ever could have hoped for.
>>
What pandering shit fuck any person who sees this as remotely okay or sane.
>>
>>24883828
You of all people should know that these things happen, since you're both dumb teenagers.
>>
>>24883827
The video is retarded and exaggerated.
>>
>>24883280
what the fuck am i supposed to be learning from this video? dont have a daughter because she will almost definitely grow up to be a whore?
>>
>>24883682
>your daughters will have sex

i imagine that would be heartbreaking, yeah?

retard
>>
>>24883875
>what the fuck am i supposed to be learning from this video?
Basically the message she said to her dad at the end. Pay attention, moron.
>>
>>24883673
>Little bitch will probably cry lel.
he needs to man up 2bh.
>>
File: 1444171167596.gif (489 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1444171167596.gif
489 KB, 400x225
>>24883827
I have never called any girl like that and i didn't think it was right but when i was called names by girls they didn't seem to care, they called me ugly for example. Why exactly should i care now? I hope all of the girls that called me ugly were also called whores, retards, cunts etc because that's what they really were.
>>
>>24883862
BURNT FISH
U
R
N
T

F
I
S
H
>>
>>24883827

It literally implies if you don't shame your friends for making a sexist joke his son will become a rapist.

Which is hilarious since it takes the agency away from the rapist and says it's the fault of the culture they live in, a notion that's far more offensive and giving leeway to rapists than any joke could be.
>>
>>24883827
It's not edgy it's common fucking sense.
People are assholes growing up plain and simple
I come from a generation that not only got bullied by people in real life we in turn went home and were told to kill ourselves online.
If you let that shit get under your skin and define you, you are in fact a fucking dipshit who deserves no sympathy.
Finally life has consequences enough of this victim pandering.
>>
>>24883896
What was with all the outlandish melodrama then? Thought it was a parody desu
>>
>>24883280
#DearDaughter Forgive me for missing your birthday again, incarcerated for spree killing the mudslime sandniggers invading our homes.
Just know in your heart of hearts, DEUS VULT EUROPA
>>
>implying calling a girl a cunt will get laughs from other guys and wont actually get you disapproval from thirsty whiteknights
>implying girls aren't the ones verbally abusing each other AND guys
>>
>>24883280
>Remember that time you groped a girl and called her a whore, /r9k/?

Not really, I didn't do any of those things, and neither my friends. I don't know which shithole is that from.
>>
>>24883827
Hang yourself, my kek
>>
>>24883280

If she keeps associating with abusive men chances are her father abused her first, so she should probably write her future father a letter asking him not to molest her.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNbSa_R6Rfs
>>
how was that scene of the teen getting hery pussy touched not cheesepizza? hello? HELLO!!!!!!
>>
>>24884030
Nice buzzword. You'll be fitting in on /r9k/ in no time.
>>
>>24884108
Nah seriously though, if you can't see how retarded that clip is you should really kill yourself. I assume you are a white male in his twenties so you too are being implied here as a rapist, just for being born.
>>
File: kentstanza.jpg (52 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
kentstanza.jpg
52 KB, 640x480
>if you try and choke your girlfriend to death it's because you heard a sexist joke once
>>
>All those shitskins and gooks on a Norwegian advert

Disgusting
>>
>>24883280
>Getting wasted out of my mind and messing around with random guys is everyone else's fault but my own!!!
>>
>>24884132
>kill yourself.
Damn, you're on a roll, anon.
>>
>>24883827
If you think this is such a shithole, please fuck off and stop ruining our shithole.
>>
>>24884212
You ruin your own shithole.
>>
Only girls I have ever called a whore were girls who wanted to be called whores. Seriously. Several girls have wanted me to call them every name under the sun while choking them
>>
>>24884254
yes anon
i ruin my own shithole with a bad dragon dildo
i have to wear adult diapers at night to catch the leaking santorum from my fissured sphincter
>>
>>24883492
no you wouldn't have you stupid piece of shit stop with your whining.

maybe you faggot roboniggers would, but normal kids don't get bullied. fuck off you fucking minority.
>>
>>24883880
>sex for money, on camera, and with a man she has no emotional attachment to.

It is pretty sad, yeah.
>>
>>24884363

Literally nothing wrong with it, normies have casual sex all the time, might as well make some fast cash.
>>
>>24884358
>normal kids don't get bullied

if you're a posh cunt maybe
>>
File: 1437086832215.png (6 KB, 342x245) Image search: [Google]
1437086832215.png
6 KB, 342x245
>>24884363
Are you a fucking retard?

All women have sex with no emotional attachment and often for goods, this is literally what marriage always was.

Emotional attachment for women is when they see a guy that makes their pussy tingle and then her mind starts rationalizing it like "he is so smart and fun and nice " and other bullshit like that.
>>
File: whawhohuh.png (1 MB, 1166x1002) Image search: [Google]
whawhohuh.png
1 MB, 1166x1002
>boys called me a whore while young
>obviously they are all conditioned to be rapists
>It's all your fault daddy

I see no visible end to the mental gymnastics of roasties. Especially from the libitard Euro Cunts[Spoiler/]
>>
>>24883280
>gets so drunk she can't stand and hooks up with a guy
>but the real reason I got raped is because a boy called me a cunt at school
>boys go around calling their female class mates whores and cunts unprovoked
>>
>>24884358
>normal kids don't get bullied
And this somehow justifies bullying to non-normal kids? Fuck off.
>>
>>24884447
She's saying that if her dad and his friends had never called women whores for no reason, then their sons wouldn't have continued on the tradition. It's common fucking sense, anon.
>>
Words have consequences. Yes, it's not that far-fetched to believe that many "accidental" rapists became this way because they grew up in a background where it was considered okay and normal to be mean, be little and abuse the so-called weaker sex.
>>
File: 1426375056895.png (157 KB, 539x616) Image search: [Google]
1426375056895.png
157 KB, 539x616
How the fuck is it the father's fault?

If you dont feel comfortable dressing like a literal whore, then DON'T, who the fuck FORCES you?
How the fuck is it the father's fault for you being a whore getting drunk, following some random faggot home?

Ofcourse, nothing is your fault, you are only a poor victim.

These whores, these fucking videos, they make me take 'rape' less serious, and make me smile whenever I hear it.
>>
Why are women such pussies, by the time I was 14 I had been in fights and called every curse word in the world. fucking faggots
>>
>>24884437
>le redpill
Back to reddit.
>>
>>24884515
>How the fuck is it the father's fault?
See >>24884505

The boys that are calling her a whore are the ones that are growing up in an environment that says it's okay. If they think it's okay, then they're obviously going to do it.
>>
>>24884560
Bit of a stretch
>>
>>24883280
Women: Not even once
>boo bloo, other kids call me a whore at some point, who cares if I get treated like a goddess constantly, I CANNOT LIVE LIKE THIS :(

But the party one takes the cake
>go to a normie party
>with Chad
>with the clear intention of having sex
>"N-no Chad! I came here to have fun, not to have sex!"

For every woman that has a shit life, there's at least 10 men that suffer through worse shit.

NORWAY NO!
>>
>>24883280
>pic
Women with that set of facial features and long hair make my dick rock hard. Just something about them.
>>
File: 1364407077610.jpg (281 KB, 625x937) Image search: [Google]
1364407077610.jpg
281 KB, 625x937
>>24883280
>"Don't call women whores because it's not true! Because remember, behind every joke there is some truth"
>She gets drunk at 16 and makes out with random guys who "oh no take it too far i couldn't have guessed this would happen oh no!!!!!!! I could not see this coming in a million years!!!!!!!!!!!!"

This isn't even internally consistent. Why do women fall for these emotional-music sappy bullshit dramas that dont' even pan out INTERNALLY? The fucking video CONTRADICTS ITSELF yet this is going to be the number 1 epik twitter trend xD of the next 2 weeks and all the tumblrettes are going to epik reblog xD to save women worldwide xD
>>
>>24884560
So then shouldn't they target those environments rather than the swearing teenagers that come from them?
>>
And once again, not a single person gives a shit about Boys getting bullied, getting kicked in the guts, being called a faggot, a girl, etc
>>
>>24884560
>The boys that are calling her a whore are the ones that are growing up in an environment that says it's okay.
I have NEVER seen an environment like that, not in the first world.
Now, yes, women ARE subject to 'jokes' and sometimes physical abuse BY boys, but many more boys experience violence by boys too.

Stop trying to victimize women, they are not infants who need your help, they are equals to men, and just like men, they will face bullies, and will have to be a responsible person to face it.
>>
>>24884505

It's however not common sense that calling a woman a whore means you'll rape and murder her.
>>
>the guy that called women whores get's laid and has kids
>the guy that doesn't call women whores gets a used-up slut when he's 40 at best
Gee I wonder why men would call women whores...
>>
>>24884581
bullshit, men don't suffer through worst shit at all. fucking pussy.
>>
>>24884511
>"accidental" rapists

It's fucking astounding that this is what feminism has come to. Saying a rapist could be doing it by accident. If you rape someone it's your fault and you're a piece of shit. Really edgy thing to say I know, sorry.
>>
>>24884591
>The fucking video CONTRADICTS ITSELF
How so? Teenagers are dumb, they will party, get drunk, make out with random people, etc. Girls however are instantly taken advantage of because boys grow up to believe they can get away with it, or so would the video make you believe. You can find the idea retarded, but it's consistent with the rest of the message.
>>
>>24884648
>fucking pussy
I know it's sarcastic, but this pretty much proves that men have it way harder than women
>>women complain about something
>get treated like angels and at worst, get called dumb
>>men complain about something
>get treated like shit and get told "man up"

>later feminists cry "Women have it HARD!"
>>
>>24884581
>>go to a normie party
>>with Chad
>>with the clear intention of having sex
>>"N-no Chad! I came here to have fun, not to have sex!"
this shit pisses me off so much, actually the reason i broke up with my first gf, her stupid sob story about how she got drunk at a party with her chad bf (who had made it clear throughout the entire relationship) forced her to give him a blowjob. WHAT THE FUCK DID SHE EXPECT?
>>
>>24884579
Common sense is a bit of a stretch? If you grow up in a house that says drugs are okay, you'll be more likely to get into drugs.

>>24884604
Yes, of course.

>>24884624
>I have NEVER seen an environment like that, not in the first world.
So because YOU'VE never seen it, means that it doesn't happen? Get a grip, anon.
>>
>>24883280
this is so fucking mean so fucking mean. I've been called a whore and a bitch, so what, deal with it, are you not a normal human being that is able to handle being fucking insulted? what the fuck? why make a video like this complaining about stupid shit like that while literally POURING salt in the fucking wound for girls that grew up without a dad? that means FIFTY PERCENT of the people that pretty much HAVE to love you decided "meh, not good enough". and you complain about being called names? FUCK YOU FUCKING DUMB PSEUDOFEMINIST PIECE OF SHIT
>>
>>24884711
How did you lose your dad?
>>
>>24884686
maybe if they dont want to get taken advantage of they shouldn't get drunk with boys in the first place?
>>
File: Download.jpg (71 KB, 568x335) Image search: [Google]
Download.jpg
71 KB, 568x335
>>24883280
what the fuck is wrong with today's women and who sponsors such hyper-sensitive stupid shit?

this is insane. I hope somebody makes a video full of expectations from a guy's perspective, just to watch hell break lose, thanks to normies, roasties and their stupid delusions.

wow, who would have thought life has shit moments where things can go horribly wrong?
quick! let's make fathers even more paranoid and anxious about their daughters and further widen the gap between genders as if males and females relationships can't be any more frigid and misunderstood..
>>
>>24884437
I guess I see the transaction of money in exchange for sex between strangers more devoid of intimacy than sex exchanged for shelter, food, or whatever a housewife stands to gain.
>>
>>24884703
So 16 year old kids go out to party "with Chads" with the expectation to be plowed out? You realize you're exactly the stereotype of man the video denounces because you think a woman should put out the moment she wears make up or dressed nicely?
>>
>>24884721
She stopped putting out
>>
>>24884735
Not him but I hope one day I can verbally debate you on this
>>
>>24884686
I knew supporters of this ideology would be so fucking stupid that they cannot even read sentences. Let me begin by quoting myself;

">Don't call women whores! >it's not true! Because remember, behind every joke there is some truth!"

This is a direct self-contradiction. The narrator of the video urges people not to make jokes about women being whores. These jokes are not true. Then, she admits 1 sentence later, that there is some element of truth in the joke.
>>
>>24884735
>So 16 year old kids go out to party "with Chads" with the expectation to be plowed out?
If they go to parties to get "so wasted they can't stand" and hook up with guys, then it wouldn't be too much of a stretch to assume that, yes, they do.
>>
>>24884735
Make-up and clothing are literally so women can get a better chance at having sex with a high-status male. It's literally been so ingrained by evolution that they've developed the mental gymnastics to believe they're just doing it "to be themselves."
>>
File: 1449525801207.png (172 KB, 361x691) Image search: [Google]
1449525801207.png
172 KB, 361x691
>>24884195
You replied to only this one, but not the ones that gave legitimate rebuttals, so your statement means fuck all. Now quit barking in the dark, and fuck off.
>>
>>24884771
Are... are you being intentionally retarded? She says that when people joke about other people being X, they may joke about it on the surface, but still think it on a subconscious way. She's not saying that because they hold that opinion, it automaticaly becomes the Truth.
>>
>>24884732
>what the fuck is wrong with today's women
Feminism, sexual "liberation", and armies of thirsty orbiters.
>>
>>24884815
Nice meme image, anon. If you have a lot more, you'll fit in a lot quicker.
>>
>>24884721
he left my mom shortly before i was born but was around until i was about four. then he moved away and I haven't seen him since. he's called a couple of times, but it obvious he doesn't care about me. one time he asked me what i wanted for my birthday and that he would send me something in the mail (first and only time he did this), i told him i wanted a green day cd (i was fucking 12 or something don't jduge me), and i was so excited. never got shit and he never mentioned it again or call to tell me he wouldn't be able to send me anything.
most of the time i can handle it, but it's just become a common occurence for people to abandon me i guess.. or at least it feels like it. this is how an obsessive clingy yandere is born btw

my mom is amazing, he never paid her any money and she still managed to make my childhood great and take me all around the world. so at least i have her. in a way I'm kind of glad he left her, someone like that doesn't deserve a woman like my mom.

s-sorry for ranting this video kinda opened up a door to some shit i guess.
>>
>>24884686
>Girls however are instantly taken advantage of
Then they should be told about personal responsibility and accountability and the dangers of alcohol over-consumption. Why do you keep pushing the responsibility onto other people? Yes, rapists are responsible for their rapes, but why is it that when a slightly drunk teenage boy and a slightly drunk teenage girl "go a little too far by accident," you say that the male in this scenario is a "rapist"? That doesn't even make sense.

If we don't teach young girls the possible consequences of over-drinking, then who will protect them from being raped? If they aren't taught to protect themselves, who will protect them? Nobody, that's who. Each person has to be responsible for his or her own protection.
>>
File: 68224.jpg (44 KB, 225x349) Image search: [Google]
68224.jpg
44 KB, 225x349
>>24884735
>16 year old kids

Are you a highschool freshman or something?
When I was sixteen every girl at my school was going out, smoking weed, doing coke, getting fucked. I literally sat next to some whore on the bus who would go off to her friends about how she got into a blowbang or got SO DRUNK XD that she ended up sleeping with three guys in the same night.

Girls become whores as soon as they hit puberty.
>>
>>24884835
Oh, I'm so sorry. I'll stop doing that so you can't throw any more of you irrelevant fallacies, you stupid moron.

Nevertheless, you still aren't doing fuck all but going for the replies that mean nothing.
>>
>>24884823
Oh, so she is misusing the commonly understood meaning of that phrase then? I guess you don't even know aforementioned meaning?

Let me redirect; you believe that a grade schooler saying "slut" is the cause of mid-twenties rapists?
>>
>>24883280
>"i don't have any personal accountability or responsibility! if I get too drunk, it's everyone else's fault! the only thing I'll take responsibility for is when my fiance beats me!" -classic woman

/r9k/, why are women so fucking stupid? This is a real and honest question.
>>
>>24884834
oh I know, anon, it was more a rhetorical question. It's just shocking that hyperfeminism is reaching a new peak and is going apeshit like that. things like that are too much.
>>
>>24884867
No, anon, don't stop. You were so close to fitting in.

Can you post some more meme images so I can save them? I need to fit in, too.
>>
>>24884838
>she makes the same or more money than he does
>calls him a faggot and loser and won't sleep with him as soon as she digs her hooks into him
>be surprised he leaves
This is literally the average marriage today. Enjoy proclaiming your strong wymen rights when you graduate and you can either date down (lol as if) or help some Chad kek his wife.

You're going to follow in your mother's footsteps.
#daddyissues #idontneednoman #independentwomyn
>>
>>24883400
This. Also love how it's never her fault. Always the rapist gender, last resort even her own father.
>>
>>24884838
That's okay. It's good that you have a loving mother who cares about you. It seems you turned out okay. Good for you guys.
>>
>>24884393
Like a whore, sure
>>
>>24884648

men are more likely to get assaulted than women by far

men also get raped more in america
>>
>>24884904
This is literally all you have to say.
You're not saying anything valid. You're not doing anything worthwhile. You're just ridiculing people for something irrelevant, like a fucking child.
Good God. Sure picked a smart one out of the bunch, didn't they?
>>
File: 1449119175276.gif (2 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1449119175276.gif
2 MB, 200x200
>>24884823
Dude grow the fuck up. People call other people names. It's a big fucking deal but it happens to everybody. If it needs to be focused on because of this pussy generation then it should be ALL words of a word that applies to everyone. Calling a dude a pussy is as harmful as calling a girl a whore, roundabouts at least.

Everybody gets shit, why the fuck do young middle-upper class women from developed countries get honorable mention?
It's not even about making sure that women in the middle east aren't called and property and then bred to believe they are.
It's literally, "they hurt my feelings, that's totally not ok"
>mfw society and people in society
>>
>>24884867
>Let me redirect; you believe that a grade schooler saying "slut" is the cause of mid-twenties rapists?
Yes, it is a commonly accepted fact that our childhood and upbringing shape what kind of adult we become. Children of alcoholics tend to become alcoholic. Boys that grow up to think women are sluts tend to carry that idea into adulthood.
>>
>>24883682
fucking kek desu senpai baka
>>
I have a question to the guys here saying it's her own fault for getting drunk with the boys.

Where do you draw the line after which it becomes their fault?
When I was 16, I visited some online friends I knew through vidya and slept at one of their places, the guy ended up touching me and jerking off on me while i was asleep. (I found that out later, through my other online friend who he had told this.) Was that my fault aswell for sleeping at his place? Sometimes I kinda think so.. But then again no one MADE him do that.. Where do you draw the line?
>>
>>24883280
"I called a girl a whore once as a joke in middle school, now I beat my fiance and try to kill her."

A slope made out of black ice
>>
>>24884978
What if I told that it can be more than one persons fault?
>>
>>24884978
Women should wear neck sweaters and never leave the house until they're 25 and they may be allowed to kiss on their wedding day -- according to the losers on this boad
>>
>>24884978
Nowhere. Fucking deal with it.
Shit happens.
There is no cause for it, except being at the wrong place, at the wrong time.
You think this shit will ever go away if we just start pointing fingers?
It happens to everyone, you know.
>>
>>24884978
thats a dank bait you got there, mind if I reply a bowl?
>>
>>24884686
>because boys grow up believing they can get away with it
Where in the fuck did you get that from. How and when do boys grow up with the though
>Oh yeah, I could always rape some chick afterall my dad taught me that lel
>>
>>24885029
Oh sod off to tumblr you salty cunt
>>
>>24884904
Good job, taking a page right out of the classic progressive-propagandist ideological warfare booklet. Don't argue, just slander your enemies. Assume their motives and mind-state and insult them for things they aren't even thinking.

A big wow from a small mind.

The phrase, "There is some truth in every joke," or, "There is some truth behind every stereotype," is a reference to the fact that people would not make a joke or a stereotype if it weren't partially or wholly true in the first place. A joke would not be funny if it were completely untrue. A stereotype would never propagate if it were totally untrue. There has to be some basis in fact, small or large, for a joke or stereotype to be successful, otherwise it would die. The video itself reveals a small part of this truth in the girl's behavior, getting planterblasted at 16 years of age and performing suggestive sex acts with a young man on his couch. One can only guess the behaviors, tendencies, and actions she left out of the narration.

If she is being called a slut, there must be some reason for it. Nobody in my class called the mousy, frumpy, quiet nerd girl with glasses a slut, because it would have been wholly untrue and wouldn't have even made sense.
>>
>>24884907
>>she makes the same or more money than he does
>>calls him a faggot and loser and won't sleep with him as soon as she digs her hooks into him
>>be surprised he leaves
Where are you getting all of this...? That's not what happened at all. My mom would never call someone names like that, especially not for "not making enough money". Her job has to do with supporting people who have a hard time getting by, she is understanding and kind as can be. I know this is r9k and all, but do you really have to be so negative and mean? I dunno, i always try to cheer you guys up when you are sad about something on here... r9k is partly about being there for each other, too. at least it used to be.

>>24884928
thank you anon. ;_; I hope you are doing alright, thanks for being nice.
>>
>>24885037
That's what the videos says, not what I think. I was debating the idea that it's not logically consistent in its message.
>>
>>24884978
>know somebody's groping you
>don't say no
>don't tell anyone
Well from step 1 it was your fault.
>gee a man came onto me and I didn't refuse
>who's fault is it??

I know a tranny who claims she was "raped" by over 80 dudes. Of course they would get into the same situations and get "raped" again, by the same fucking person.

Here's a rape that's not someone's fault:
>my grandmother was 57
>two men, an uncle and nephew, break into her home
>both of them rape and murder her
The uncle was only convicted because they had MULTIPLE ex-girlfriends talk about how abusive and misogynist he was. He still had multiple girlfriends that didn't testify.

Here's something that is your fault
>get drunk
>or go home with men
>or say no but don't put up any resistance
>>
>>24885029
Fuck off, white-knight.
>>
>>24885037
The implication is that typical boyish behaviour like being playfully abusive with girls, being more aggressive when girls "play hard to get", glorifying casual sex etc. is something that boys pick up from their environment, not that fathers literally encourage their sons to rape.
>>
>>24885052
Lmao, man. Don't even bother. I'm 100% this dickhead is an underage dumb-ass straight from Reddit, ready to drop some bombs.
>>
>>24884950
>>24885052
Epic. I'm going to save these epic copypastas in my copypasta folder.
>>
>>24884978
>Where do you draw the line?

depends on the situation.
it's just that even though what he did might have been wrong, you can't blame a guy for having a sexual-drive that needs to be satisfied.
just don't stigmatize it even if something like that happened to you.

>Was that my fault aswell for sleeping at his place?

yes, because trust has to be built first and you shouldn't go meet strangers from the internet just like that but if you're that young you don't know what you're doing and you don't have good judgment of character. there probably was no way to know though.

>But then again no one MADE him do that

his blue balls made him do that. yes, trying to get off as a guy makes a dude do some stupid shit sometimes.
>>
>>24885059
When my mother and stepfather broke up she had to get three jobs. If your mother could provide on her own she obviously had a cushy job, and if you EVER traveled to another country your parents were fucking LOADED.

You literally don't understand parents without money can't afford to go on a month long trip, or a cruise, or visit someplace more than 100 miles away without months of planning and praying they get the days off and no costly incidents occur. Even after my parents got back together they couldn't afford that shit.
>>
>>24885131
All this does is prove how fucking stupid you are.
So keep the act up.
Who's REALLY being a bigger memer.
Good God. You're pathetic.
>>
>>24885129
Yes, I knew I was missing something.

I'll mark down a note to mention reddit at least once in my posts. That will help me fit in quicker, right?
>>
>>24884971
I always make rape jokes or some shit like that but I would never do it.
Then there is a friend I had who actually raped a woman and he is the softest and kindest guy. He grew up with a single mom and usually even gets chicks.
>>
>>24885161
Will you just fuck off already? Beating a dead horse at this point.
>>
File: tumblr_n3to3lFf6H1tv9m8ao1_1280.jpg (193 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n3to3lFf6H1tv9m8ao1_1280.jpg
193 KB, 1000x750
I had to move over to my computer to type this, but I'm almost convinced this is some kind of parody meant to be spread around feminists while men laugh.

I know, I know; hear me out.

>She dresses in a short skirt, the shortest in the school - groping her own ass as she saunters down the hall "They called me a whore." she cries.

>She gets drunk at a party, diving into an aryan man, giving all the signals of desired sexual contact (nuzzling, kissing, etc). Once he slips his hand down her pants, she pulls it out. He respects her boundaries - looking mildly annoyed as anyone would be - but not continuing the contact. "I was raped!" She cries.

She engages in a relationship with a man, who is not in the house often. Something changes and she sticks around. "I was raised to be independent!" she cries as he beats her.

Cont.
>>
>>24885166
>He got away scott free
He needs to tell us his trade secrets pronto.
>>
>that one guy going full damage control
Beautiful
>>
>>24885150
>So keep the act up.
You, too. How else are we going to fit in, am I right?

>>24885177
S-Shut up, reddit. Did I do it right?
>>
>>24885199
I know you're think you're proving some sort of irrelevant, meaningless point, but you're not even doing that, so this is pointless.
>>
i only ever called one girl a bitch and that was because she was being a bitch
>>
>>24885213
This guy is so reddit, am I right, robots?
>>
File: tumblr_nyoacxtrmy1r8ououo1_1280.jpg (132 KB, 739x506) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nyoacxtrmy1r8ououo1_1280.jpg
132 KB, 739x506
>>24885181
>After she, supposedly, leaves the man. She looks back on her past.
>One man has forever changed her life. He nearly killed her.
>Oy vey, dad. You could've stopped this.
>By not calling your friend a dick for making fun of women who dressed like whores and groped themselves in hallways, you've perpetuated sexual violence.
>I was nearly murdered because your friend called an entirely different woman a whore before I was born.

Don't get me started on the "You didn't care" thing either.

>The father has a deepset, worried frown. He stares at his girl leaving the car - staying to watch her go.
>You didn't care, you thought it was just jokes. >:(
>>
>>24885232
Oh fuck with your shitposting, dickhead
>>
>>24885024
makes sense. but I'm gonna be egocentric here and ask whether it was my fault in this specific situation for sleeping there.

>>24885029
this is a good plan desu i approve

>>24885031
Yes, i agree, shit happens. I'm not really bitter about it or hate the guy - i actually kind of get it, since i was probably the first girl who he's ever even touched, i mean, i knew he was lonely and stuff. I don't want to point fingers, I just kinda want to deal with it without being delusional about it. that said, it is a fucking gross feeling. knowing someone did things you had no control over, especially if they were sexual. it's.. i can't really describe it. it feels bad. but i try not to be a pussy about it, i know worse shit happends to people and desu it was not the worst thing that's ever happened to me. just said that friendship ended because of that. i liked the guy.

>>24885034
it's really not bait, but its ok if you think so m8, the story might sound made up i guess

>>24885071
>>know somebody's groping you
i was asleep
i found out months later what happened. though he DID hit on me before and didn't want to let me go to sleep. i told him no and said he should just go to sleep and he seemed to understand so i felt safe.

>>24885134
>trust has to be built first
i knew him for like a year online and we talked about a lot of personal stuff. i did trust him.
that said, a similar thing has happened with a friend i have known since i was a child, around 10 or eleven which i DEFINITELY trusted. but thats another story.
>>
>>24883280
HAHAHAHHHAAHHAHAAAAAAAAA HOOOOOOOOOOOOOLY FUCKING SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!

ONE FACT THAT HAS BEEN NOTICEABLY ABSENT FROM THIS VIDEO (AND RESULTING DISCUSSION ON THIS BOARD) IS THE FACT THAT **GIRLS** ARE THE NUMBER ONE PURVEYOR OF SLUT-SHAMING AND WHORE-NAME-CALLING! DID THE MAKERS OF THIS VIDEO FORGET THAT?

WHO CALLS YOUNG GIRLS SLUTS? VERY RARELY YOUNG BOYS.

MUCH MORE COMMON IS WHEN STACY TAKES CHAD, AND NANCY GETS JEALOUS SO NANCY CALLS STACY A WHORE AND MAKES UP LIES ABOUT STACY.

***EVERYONE*** KNOWS THIS, IT'S NOT EVEN A SECRET FACT. THE NUMBER ONE GROUP OF PEOPLE WHO CALL WOMEN SLUTS, IS WOMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>24885252
>Oh fuck with your shitposting, dickhead
Oh fuck off with your redditing, redditor.
>>
>>24885147
>You literally don't understand parents without money can't afford to go on a month long trip, or a cruise, or visit someplace more than 100 miles away without months of planning and praying they get the days off and no costly incidents occur.
lol. how do you know that wasn't the case? my mom saved money on EVERYTHING to be able to go on trips with me. never more than a week or two at most. i am also european so it's not the same as it would be for an american.
>>
>>24885255
>I have been groped multiple times in my sleep
>what, tell somebody? but he was handsome and I kinda liked him
R O A S T I E
>>
>>24885288
haha xD so funny!
>>
>>24884978
That's not your fault, but the problem lies somewhere else when it comes to women logic on rape.

Like of course it is illegal, of course the one who did it is at fault and shouldn't have done it, but they approach with the logic like

>I walked alone through Brooklyn at night with diamond earings, a gold necklace and my prada purse
>WOAH WHAT THE FUCK WHY DID I GET ROBBED? DON'T THEY NO THEY AREN'T ALLOWED TO DO THAT?
>Well, if you didn't walk around showing off all that expansive stuff to criminals, you probably wouldn't have been robbed.
>ARE YOU SAYING IT'S MY FAULT??! ARE YOU VICTIM BLAMING?
>Well, it's not your fault, you didn't do anything illegal afterall, but you could have seen that coming. Easily.
>>
The main thing that frustrates me about this video is that the dumb bitch thinks that men only call women whores as a joke or to impress other men. Why is it so hard to believe that people legitimately think you're a whore? Are you so self absorbed you can't even consider that others think poorly of you?
>>
my sides are gone, somebody pleasr help me find my sides. this is what white women havr come to. lol this is the typical white woman. this is why white women are beyond disgusting. id rather jerk off than be with a disgusting 3d white whore.
>>
>>24885293
You said around the world. I said more than 100 miles away. If you're a Brit going to Germany, that's not around the world. If you're a Brit going to Morocco or Honk Kong or Mexico, that is.

My parents saved too, but then they had a CAR that needed work, medical bills from back-breaking labor, etc. You literally don't get it. You are so full of shit you can't understand
>lol just save better
>work harder, my parents did
>I'm not a normalfag, I felt bad once!
I literally can't understand how rich people can be SO FUCKING RETARDED.
>>
>>24885255
I'd say it's not really your fault in this case, I mean maybe sleeping over a guys house might not t have been the smartest idea but it's an understandable mistake. That said I don't really think that guy is too awful, he just made a shitty mistake. He probably regretted it
>>
>>24884978
>visiting the type of guy who makes friends through video games and wants a girl to sleep over at his place

hmmmmm could he be hoping to have sexual contact with you? hmmmmmmmmmmm
>>
>>24885255
>i knew him for like a year online and we talked about a lot of personal stuff. i did trust him.
>that said, a similar thing has happened with a friend i have known since i was a child, around 10 or eleven which i DEFINITELY trusted. but thats another story.

alright, but again, in any case it's just his sexual drive taking over his mind. nothing you can do about that. at least both people you're talking about weren't stupid enough to rape you or somebody else. sex should be consensual after all. I think it's just an incredible difficult position for a guy to ask a woman for sex, so they'd rather bust a nut on you in stealth-mode. as a guy, I can even understand why he'd do it like that. it's retarded though.
>>
>>24885306
Yes, my fitting in is working! I saved a meme image, too.
>>
>>24883280
>I'm not a victim daddy
>wah wah everybody raped me and it's your fault daddy
>>
File: 1438086560313.gif (63 KB, 320x303) Image search: [Google]
1438086560313.gif
63 KB, 320x303
>>24883280
>tfw autistic

Literally what is she saying. It's like a foreign language. It doesn't make sense, she just keeps talking and talking about nothing.
>>
>>24885459
She's crying about having a vagina and how everything she wants to do is her father's fault.
>>
>>24884705

Have you seen it, you fucking moron?
>>
>>24885459
She has to use "poetic language" strewn out over a lengthy video featuring emotional music because if she said her arguments bluntly, everyone would just discount her and call her fucking stupid.

Basically what she says is "I get so drunk that I can't even stand up and then start making out with guys on a couch. Sometimes they take it too far and that's rape. The reason I got raped is because when you were younger, daddy, you didn't stop the 4th graders from calling each other whores! It's your fault that everybody is raping me."

That's pretty much it. Yeah the video is retarded. That's why it has to borrow the format of a propaganda film and use emotional music to deliver its lies.
>>
>>24885299
i told people... nobody really did anything besides say "aw sucks" though, and thats fine, it's not like i don't GET why he did it. at least with the internet guy i get it.
>>handsome
believe me... he was not handsome. literally exactly what you would imagine a stereotypical teenage robot to be like, acne, auschwitzmode, etc etc. Which was fine with me cause he was cool to hang out with and an interesting person nevertheless. wasn't attracted to him though.

>>24885323
yeah, but it's not really that easy to see it like that as a girl because a vagina and tits aren't like diamond earrings to us. you can't exactly take them off. i agree that it is unreasonable to be completely surprised by something like that happening, but it's certainly understandable to feel like shit about it. it's not a good feeling

>>24885373
>hmmmmm could he be hoping to have sexual contact with you? hmmmmmmmmmmm
we talked about it before and he assured me he only wanted a friend. he also told me he thought he might be gay. apparently he's only bisexual lel

>>24885374
i can understand it aswell! but there's definitely better ways to get yourself off. and blue balls don't force people to do that. you consiciously make the decision to do that.
>>
>>24885382
heloo?
>>
>>24885360
i'm not trying to tell you it's easy.. i didn't say that at all. why are you mad at me? I was just saying i was grateful my mom managed to get by so well. by around the world i mean MOSTLY europe and one or two trips to other parts of the world. you understand there is something in between dirt poor and super rich? we are pretty much text book middle class.
and when did i ever say anything about being a normie or feeling bad?
>>
>>24885439
Tell me, anon. Are you this autistic in real life, or is it only on the internet where you can hide behind anonymous posting?
>>
File: stanza.png (171 KB, 264x287) Image search: [Google]
stanza.png
171 KB, 264x287
>be me 9th grade
this girl threw a ping pong ball in my face and call me a gay faggot I then flick the ball back with my thumb and index finger and it hit her on the top of her head and calls her a cunt whore. She then burst into tears and runs away screaming and crying. The rest of the class got pissed at me for the rest of the day. mfw pic related
>>
>>24883682
Give sauce please senpai
>>
>>24884705
>Common sense is a bit of a stretch? If you grow up in a house that says drugs are okay, you'll be more likely to get into drugs.
How is calling a girl a whore the same as saying "rape is okay"

That's completely different from growing up in a drug home and getting into drugs later, because in both cases the same thing was encouraged. Growing up in an environment where people yell mean things at girls, only encourages people who grow up in that environment to yell mean things at girls. Not turn into rapists (?), why do you think this?
>>
File: Wat-Meme-Tumblr-12.jpg (85 KB, 1561x1252) Image search: [Google]
Wat-Meme-Tumblr-12.jpg
85 KB, 1561x1252
>>24885529
Hello, my anonymous redditor friend.
>>
>>24884705
>If you grow up in a house that says drugs are okay, you'll be more likely to get into drugs.
To be honest I don't know a single person that grew up in a drug-fueled house and wanted to do drugs. Even my in-laws, they lived in an abusive(physically, sexually, mentally), drug-using, all around degenerate house, and they left as soon as they could. The one that statutorily raped two girls got married and moved 1000 miles away, the one that was violent and "retarded" now has a wife and job, and the one who got pregnant at twelve is I think in college. Meanwhile, most parents I've talked to came from normal homes but smoked weed, drank, and did coke and shit when they were growing up. It's a nice little halo effect if you think good people have good kids and bad people have bad, but I've never seen it in my life. It's always the rich cunts of Drs and MS holders that end up drinking, doing drugs, and slutting it up every weekend.
>>
>>24885052
Of course, single out, isolate and ridicule. Alinsky would be proud.
>>
>>24883677
this

there is absolutely, 100% an industry built on telling women to hang out with chads, and an industry built on hugboxing them when chad does what chad do

never the two shall meet
>>
>>24885521
Yeah that's basically all I got from it. An emotional appeal with a basis completely smothered by the obscurity of all these extra meaningless words thrown at the viewer when all she could have said is that it is all daddy's fault and that basically she's absolved of all responsibility for her actions.
>>
>>24885524
>you consiciously make the decision to do that.

yeah, and it was overwhelming him because he wanted to FUCK and just wanted to know what it is like to sexually engage with a girl. that's all the reason he'd need. male sexual drive is just that overwhelming sometimes. most women know nothing about that and what it feels like.

>but there's definitely better ways to get yourself off.

like what? porn? going to an escort? that's not exciting at all.
if he has he's set on you then the desire was just too big for anything else.
>>
FUCKING MEXICAN
BUILD THAT WALL
>>
>166 replies
>53 posters
Jesus r9k just fucking kill yourselves.
This is shittier than /b/ /pol/ /co/ /a/ /v/ or /tv/ could have ever hoped to become.
>>
>>24885535
Single parents don't have money unless they have easy jobs. My parents were threatened with being fired if they didn't work overtime, and have never had more than a week of leave a year. Your mother could afford trips, have the time to go on them, and still had her job when she got back. That's fucking normalfag bullshit.

>where did I say I felt bad
>>24884711

>we only took x amount of trips!
My parents could only afford to go CAMPING. ONCE A YEAR. My mother currently makes less than my father of course, and she can take three day trips twice or so a year by combining a day off with a weekend where she's not working, to visit family and family alone. My stepfather still is working overtime while she's gone.

You keep missing the whole fucking point, your dad left because your mom is a spoiled bitch living on turbo-easy mode who couldn't stand being with a guy who wasn't even better. You're a spoiled cunt too, and will have even higher standards than she did. Enjoy getting triggered when you're a total cunt and Chad says he wants nothing to do with you JUST LIKE DADDY BOO HOO
>>
>>24885255
>though he DID hit on me before and didn't want to let me go to sleep. i told him no and said he should just go to sleep and he seemed to understand so i felt safe.
This is one thing about women that I'll never understand. If a guy makes a move on you, your friendship is over right then and there. You can't just turn romantic or sexual feelings off. Even if the guy was just some douchebag trying to get into your pants all along, how fucking cold do you have to be to just say "nah, let's just go to sleep" and think nothing else of it when someone expresses sexual interest in you? If you weren't interested you should have just accepted that you lost a friend and left.

I'm sure attractive women get hit on often enough that it can become annoying, but it's depressing how easy they dismiss men and just go on with their day like nothing happened.
>>
>>24885629
That's about 3 post per person you fucking retard
>>
File: 1446413276580.jpg (33 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1446413276580.jpg
33 KB, 480x480
>>24885356
>working class women
"i'm strong independent female don't need no man to help me with my uncivilized, future delinquent child"

>middle class women
"deah deddy, i am a stupid victim and i am afraid of what it means to even be in a relationship, so i am never going to form a meaningful relationship bond, let alone reproduce"

>upper class women
idk man, probably concubines of Corporate-Feudal States of America Overlord Trump
>>
>>24885563
literally cant help yourself
>>
>>24885756
Neither can you, redditor.
>>
>>24885713
Women have this odd notion that they're somehow more emotional but literally turn off their emotions or just don't have any all the time.

>guy gets treated like shit
>it messes him up for days or traumatizes him
>woman gets treated like shit
>it turns her on or "lol I'm so strong!"

>man is traumatized
>commits crimes, does drugs, joins gangs, can't hold down a job, drops out of school
>woman is "traumatized"
>has a boyfriend, works regularly, excels in school

>man is raped
>depressed, introverted, starts treating women like shit and sabotages his life
>woman is raped
>makes friends, seeks out more rape, goes on a tirade about how all men are rapists, is sexually repulsed by men who aren't into rape
>>
>>24885539
Tell me anon, why are you here instead of on reddit?
>>
>>24885690
i.. i said i was grateful we took trips.. i never once complained about it. the whole reason we are having this conversation is because i talked about how happy i was my mom did so well..

she did work overtime but where we live there are regulations on how many weeks vacation you HAVE TO HAVE. and when did i say we took multiple trips a year? we didn't. you don't know my father or my mom, i understand you're angry because you haven't had it easy. I'm not taking that away from you, I'm not saying i had it worse. i hope you're okay though i don't understand why you are mad at me specifically.
>>
>>24885808
Because that's where you belong.
>>
>>24885629
Lmao. What? That's completely average for anything.
Even then. What the fuck does it change?
Calm down, you stupid faggot.
>>
>>24885714
>177 54 posters
>in 10 minutes
This is literally the same handful of trolls jerking each other off.
Stay classy fuckwads again kill yourself.
>>
>>24885852
This trivial statistic really has you mad, autismo.
Are you ok?
>>
>>24885713
>you should have just accepted that you lost a friend and left.
i was underage, it was the middle of the night and i was six hours away from home. i paid like 60 bucks to even get there. i left the day after.

i am also not exactly what most of you guys would consider hot. i also didn't dismiss him, he didn't confess his love to me or anything... i wasn't even sure if he was just messing around. i have never found it annoying to be hit on, I'm flattered by it even if i don't reciprocate. i dunno where you are getting that i would just dismiss a guy if he tried to make a move in a serious, obvious manner.
>>
>>24885809
I'm mad at you for getting upset over a rubbing-hands-merchant video. You had an easy life and you're complaining about women who have it even easier, instead of being sympathetic with people who have it worse.

Yes I am frustrated and narcissistic. I will never be ok, where do you think you are?
>>
>>24885822
Don't you have bulls to be prepping anon?
>>
File: 1347522504667.jpg (86 KB, 534x462) Image search: [Google]
1347522504667.jpg
86 KB, 534x462
>>24885524
>he assured me he only wanted a friend

oldest trick in the book
>>
>>24885780
literally just factually false in its entirety. well memed tho
>>
whoa this thread triggered my PTSD
wew lad
>>
>>24885915
No, that's your job.
>>
>>24885891
>187 replies
>54 posters
lol
is this the only way you guys talk to other human beings?
>>
>>24885608

Guy here and that's bullshit that guys say to try and get away with cheating. Literally just jerk off and you are good for the rest of the day.
>>
>>24885954
No.
Sorry, you were expecting me to go
>yes ;_;

But no it isn't.
>>
>>24885852
>10 minutes
Thread has been here for over 2 hours
>>
>>24885904
i got upset about it because i am frustrated and narcissistic, just like you. we did the exact same thing: get mad at someone we think has it better than us. neither of us know whether that is the truth, and suffering is subjective either way. I am sympathetic to people who have it worse in my or their opinion, but as with every single human being on this planet my life is centered around myself, and so when i am sitting in my room alone and get angry at a video i don't think "oh, but others have it worse." I just get mad and that is it. just like you did, which is fine in my opinion.

you will be ok if you stick around long enough. promise.
>>
>>24885809
it's just stupid internet banter. not need to take it to heart from him/her or anybody then.
>>
>>24885944
>n-no u
Really got me there anon.
>>
>>24886043
>Really got me there anon.
I know I did.
>>
>>24883280
She literally falls into the guy's arms at the party.

She just initiated that.

Feminism wants equality for women and men supposedly but they still expect men to be of a higher constitution than women in situations like that.
>>
>>24883280
One time when I was in middle school a chad grabbed my wrist and then used my hand to smack his Stacey's ass with it. She was all pissed off and I was totally frozen up and then Chad laughed, said that he did it, and gave me a lighthearted push. Emasculating as fuck.
>>
>>24885982
I'm afraid that wouldn't have worked out in that situation. think about it. I mean he'd have two options:

>just fap and go to sleep (like all day every day) which is boring as fuck

>just cum all over the girl that rejected you before while she's asleep even though it's morally wrong but at least it's exciting and better than nothing and not a missed opportunity.
>>
>>24883280
>women never make inappropriate jokes
>>
>>24885901
It's the fact that you just casually told him off when he hinted that he wanted to be physically intimate with you. That should be a really big deal, not something you just respond to with "nah, go to sleep". It just makes me think intimacy is really trivial to you and it would be easy for you to use it to manipulate people.

But it's good that you don't and that you try to understand male psychology up to a certain point at least.
>>
>>24886103

This is the logic of a selfish. amoral and retarded person, not the result of le male sex drive.
>>
>>24884163
>your girlfriend will still stay with a psychopath like you afterwards because love is so confusing Daddy
>>
>getting drunk at 16 at a fucking party doing illegal shit

FUCKING NORMIES
>>
30 seconds in and Ive had enough. In multiple ways. Feminazi crap.
>>
>>24883280
>Be me, female, 13 years old at the time
>At schoolcamp waiting in line for food
>Group of boys touch me inappropriately
>I turn around to them but they say they didn't do it
>Sitting a month later in class
>(other)boys try making photos of me and my friend's asses, we tell them to stop but they don't
>They constantly looked at my breasts
>Always felt too anxious to move in class, couldn't concentrate on the lessons, didn't dare to stand up to throw something away or to go use the bathroom
>Always scared too ride my bicycle back home because they stalked me and grabbed my hair (par example)
>Didn't pass that year, repeated the grade but they still randomly touched me in the hallway afterwards

They never stopped until I couldn't stop crying anymore at school and went to the principal. I had told her many times before but I guess my tears helped me a lot back then.

I for sure wasn't the only girl this was happening to. I live in Sweden and they weren't foreigners.
I always dressed very conservatively and basic (sweater with flowers, (not skinny) jeans, big cardigan, same sneakers every day) , never showed any skin except for my hands and face, neck, hair, never wore shorts or anything revealing to school, never even talked to boys so don't tell me that it was my fault. I even was fat.

Yes this stuff does happen in the best countries for women in the world
>>
>>24886168
>That should be a really big deal
i agree. but that's the problem.. even though my looks are average, people hint at this ALL the time. I try to be respectful and don't treat them like i don't give a shit, but it just doesn't really mean anything to me if someone HINTS at it. if they outright asked or confessed a crush or something I'd treat it differently. but just sleazy comments made by men i don't treat like that anymore because it happens regularly. as i said i really try to be respecful but it has to work the other way around aswell. why doesn't he think about how it might affect me and future friendships of mine if he just throws ours away like that? why do only i have to be considerate all the time. i really do my best to understand what other people feel and i just wish people like that would do the same.
>>
File: yhtg.jpg (155 KB, 636x338) Image search: [Google]
yhtg.jpg
155 KB, 636x338
just fucking kill me now please
>>
>>24886435
you had some weirdos in your class. in my school the girls were quite aggressive (would pinch your arse or start feeling you up - needless to say this never happened to me)
>>
>>24885368
yeah he has told me he regrets it and i pretty much forgave him. I'm not mad at him really, but it feels shitty nevertheless. sorry for the late reply didn't see your post
>>
>>24886539
They were from other classes too
>>
>>24886435
Okay, and you think girls are the only ones who deal with harassment? I had guys throw random shit at me in hallway, trip me on the way to class, etc. Teachers wouldn't do shit. One time while I was peeing at a urinal another guy came up to me and pissed on my shoes. I couldn't do anything about it because he was the school jock and I would've been ganged up on. I'm fucking sick of people acting like women are the only ones who deal with this stuff. Or that its somehow inherently worse when it happens to girls. Why should I give a fuck about your problems if you don't give a fuck about mine? Fuck you, entitled bitch.
>>
>>24886435
Yeah and my first kiss was from a girl who kissed me because she was dared to "kiss the loser" and everyone made fun of me for months. Where is my fucking video?? Oh right, my sexual harassment doesn't matter because I'm not a girl.
>>
>>24884108
It's ironic because you sound just like him when you spew garbage like that.
>>
>>24884393
Wanna know how i know youre degenerate loser besides being on r9k?
>>
>>24886639
Haha, back to reddit.
>>
>>24883280
Whore deserved it. Fucking sluts. If they wouldn'tve fought for their independence, guess what, they wouldn't be raped. They would be living with a loving husband that they cook for and shit, and not be out working or getting wasted, where they're vulnerable.
Also
>Implying only men can rape
>Implying jokes lead to rape
Wow, thank you sjw's, can't wait for 1984.
>>
File: 1440189804870.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
1440189804870.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>>24883280
>father tries to teach her daughter values and not dress and act like a slut 24/7
>gets called abusive and controlling and might risk having child services take the kids from him

>father lets daughter do whatever society tells her to
>"omg why didn't you protect me from the mean world!?"
>>
>out parting one night in Cardiff
>me and about 12 other lads
>all drunk and around 2am
>bitta alright come around the corner with 2 friends
>Oh boys! Wanna see me minge!?
>Go on en love!
>Slowly lifts skirt and stops stops just before gash
>na!
>me an the boys call her slag
>her and friends get pissed
>nutta friend flys in outta nowhere and slams her in the face with a tray of rice and sweet and sour sauce
>laughter
>sweet and sour sauce acts as sticking agent for the rice
>covers all her face and chest
>She's screaming and friends are screaming too
>we all throw handfuls of chips and chicken balls at them while chanting
>GET YOUR MINGE OUT! MET YOUR MINGE OUT! GET YOUR MING OUT FOR THE BOOOOOYS!
>They run as we chant and laugh
>proceed onwards into the night

I fucking miss being a normie...
>>
>>24883280
This is the result of both a combination of the entitlement that today's society allows on women, and severe schysophrenia
>>
>>24887992
>>out parting one night in Cardiff
i can already tell this story is going to be shit.
>>
>>24887992
Speak english sheep fucker
>>
>>24883280
The fuck is this, since when have fathers never been extremely overprotective over their daughters?

Tell any father that their daughter got raped and they'd want to kill the guy fucking hell.
>>
>>24883280
I'm so sick of this shit. It's not my fucking job to police people. I have nothing to do with women being abused. I've never called a girl a whore. I'm not about to run the risk of getting my ass kicked because some guy is being an asshole.
>>
>>24884073
what did I just watch?

what did that even mean?

why are they getting artsy with public service announcements lel?
>>
>>24886435
swefag here,

My time in school this was teasing. This was like "how dares to poke Emma boob".
This stops after age 15. if not then here are assholes.
>>
>>24885181
I wouldn't be surprised if it was a parody.

The sad thing is most people don't understand parody or satire anymore.
>>
>>24889068
this got aired regularly as an ad in norway about a year back
imagine, watching television, having a good time, maybe you're catching up with the newest episode of how I met your mother or the big bang theory just sitting there innocently and then pow, domestic abuse in your face totally spoiling the whole mood
norwegian television is pretty SJW, here's one that's currently running
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgQBvyN8v7U
>>
File: qJFr0qe.jpg (72 KB, 537x399) Image search: [Google]
qJFr0qe.jpg
72 KB, 537x399
>>24890377
What the fuck.

How do people get offended at phrases like "I should have gassed you with the Jews" when the person who said that most likely hasn't gassed anyone?

Are they really unable to distinguish text on a screen from reality at this point or what?
>>
>>24883280
>Remember that time you groped a girl and called her a whore, /r9k/?

Judging by this girl's account, nearly every boy is a Chad that takes advantage of drunk girls and laughs about it with his mates? That's a bit fucked up isn't it, when I was in school, there were a couple of boys like this but everyone tried to avoid them, I don't know what fucked up school she went to.
>>
>>24890854
>Judging by this girl's account, nearly every boy is a Chad that takes advantage of drunk girls and laughs about it with his mates?
we've been over this anon, unless you're in the top 10% of men, you aren't considered "a man" by women. Average guys dont even register on their radar.
>>
File: 1447890269334.jpg (33 KB, 314x320) Image search: [Google]
1447890269334.jpg
33 KB, 314x320
>>24883280
I was never called a cunt or a whore, because...
I always acted nice, never got drunk even at age 22, and am never slutty
>>
>>24884358
>normal kids don't get bulled

I often wish I could understand how a retard's slow mind works. I won't ask you to elaborate though; I don't want you to hurt yourself, or fry that tiny brain of yours.
>>
File: 1436743087501.jpg (63 KB, 768x768) Image search: [Google]
1436743087501.jpg
63 KB, 768x768
Let us have a moment of silence for all the destroyed stacey cunnys. Jk, burn the slags.
>>
>>24890377
Little do they know, the people who degrade women and non-whites the most are the media, feminists and SJWs who want to strip them of their moral responsibility and treat them like non-thinking, non-acting anti-humans. Fucked up.
>>
>RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPE
Don't dress like a whore if you don't want to be grouped in with them, or drink.

Holy hell, my girlfriend is 16 and has never once been insulted or mocked for anything but her accent.
Because she presents herself properly.

Propaganda is disgusting.
>>
>>24884648
I've been hit by a car, twice.

The pain and fear of it happening again is much worse than being raped as a loose 21-year-ol skank.
>>24884735
Wearing makeup is for whores who objectify themselves, dressing nicely means more skin is covered than not.
>>
>>24883561
>by the age of 14 ALL OF the boys in my class will have called me a whore a bitch a cunt
>they will all have beaten me, stolen from me, sexually assaulted me, and tried to murder me
>just because i am a girl
>just because they are boys
>and everyone says boys will be boys

>by the age of 14, the other girls in my class will have formed a lifelong bond of loving, gentle, supporting sisterhood with me as we suffer together
>knowing our lives will be so much harder just because we are not boys
>we will bandage each other
>defend each other
>and some of us will die for each other

>all because we are girls
>all because they are boys
>>
>>24883280
A girl grabbed a handful of my ass once. I think she was kind of fucked in the head though, her family were assholes.
>>
I only call girls that when
>they are actually a whore
>they've fucked me over in some way and don't feel at all bad about it
either way, they deserve it
>>
>>24891152
ARIZONA
R
I
Z
O
N
A
>>
>>24884358
>but normal kids don't get bullied. fuck off you fucking minority.
that is a lie, a REALLY bad one at that too. every time there was a bullying presentation or something everyone would have an experience of when they were teased or shit

the only ones who didn't were chads and stacies
>>
>>24884912
>Girl gets raped.
>It's the girl's fault.
>Rapist only raped because of the girl.

Classic /r9k/.
>>
>>24883827
>This thread will basically be about how the video outlines the fact that you shouldn't call girls whores because it's the wrong thing to do
no its not, its about a girl who got called a bitch, slut, whore by "only the boys" in her class, as if girls dont do that shit to each other well into their 40's. And then it implies that if you do tell a rape joke, or any sexist joke or remark, you will rape a girl because you can't tell the difference between words or actions.

and then it goes on to HEAVILY IMPLY that all women will be raped before they're thirty, most likely by the same "sexist" guy that said a rape joke, and slippery slope to a fucking abusive relationship and her reasoning behind the abusive asshole is "oh well he said a rape joke ten years ago in middle school, that has to be the reason there can't be any other underlying problems this guy has", and then goes on to say that being a woman is one of the most dangerous things because of these dangers

its victim complex+slippery slope in 5 minutes
>>
>>24883862
>You of all people should know that these things happen, since you're both dumb teenagers.
i refuse to believe the majority of teens got drunk at 16 at parties all the time, it just doesn't happen. it might happen rarely but not this common
>>
>>24884511
no matter how many ad campaigns anyone puts out demonizing men for being rapists, rapists will still rape. Its not like they're going to stop because of a gay video
Thread replies: 249
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.