[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else /nochildhood/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 7
File: sadbart.jpg (40 KB, 497x379) Image search: [Google]
sadbart.jpg
40 KB, 497x379
Coming to new country. family poor as dirt in the beginning. parents always working to feed us children. no time (and probably no interest) in getting to know us.

>be me (youngest sibling)
>mom constantly yelling with older sisters/brothers
>sometimes drag the whole family in arguments
>fondest memory: her yelling and screaming at me through the door while in bed crying
>also both yelling at me when I got glasses
>father passive also cheating on mom
>also steals money from family
>til this day parents don't know anything about me
>never been on vacation with family
>parents never took me to doctors when sick
>mom never cooked for any of us
>father doesn't even know what I'm studying
>never taught me anything about life
>never speak with them more than a few sentences in the morning
>not even speaking to father anymore
>parents now 70 and 80
>don't even care anymore if they die

Also my parents never really integrated with society so they never made any real friends or contacts. Don't get me wrong. I'm grateful for the sacrifices that they made to give us better opportunities. But it came at a cost. They never showed me how it feels like to have a real family. It pretty much fucked me up.

Share your stories fellow robots.
>>
I'm a Slav who moved to Australia when i was 1 years old. Mother was single. So i lived in a shitty area and didn't get anything. Anyway one day we came home to find out the place was completely robbed. Started square one again.

Felt pretty bad. All my cousins and school kids had game-boys and everything else.
>>
I grew up with a lot less then the other kids, I could be mistaken but I think that's why they hated me.
>>
>>24855545
Oh yeah, i also grew up in a domestic house-hole. And always woke up to screaming.
>>
>>24855580
other kids treated me like shit. so I started bullying weaker kids. thats when i got more popular. felt kind bad though
>>
>>24855511
I should also add that my parents hate each other. But stayed together. not for us though. my father can't speak any German after 30 fucking years in this country. both of them sleep in separate rooms since I was 1.
>>
Meanwhile my parents just stayed here during the war and didn't send me abroad or go abroad themselves like everyone sensible was doing so my life was fucked up right from the start and I never had a chance at anything. Fuck you OP.
>>
>>24855545
>Slav
you're not worse of dude
>>
>>24855511
>be me (youngest sibling)
>parents divorced as long as I can remember
>parents unemployed as long as I can remember
>older siblings get cool shit; consoles, bicycles, birthday/christmas presents
>never once had a babysitter, sometimes home alone for days ALAICR
>never taught how to: ride a bike, swim, drive, talk to people, etc.
>never been on vacation
>didn't eat at a restaurant til I was 15 (when sister got engaged)
>parents never took me doctors when sick
>parents never ask about school or ask about anything
>btw I was a really gifted child, reading fluently before kindergarten
>fast learner/already knew what was being taught, aced everything Lisa Simpson style
>guess what? they never congratulated me
>never have any friends over at my house
>argued and fought with them in teen years
>stopped trying at school, literally never do any homework
>not come home for days, never got asked where I was
>move out when I was 17
>always wanted to join the army
>they're against it (probably because it's my decision)
>everyone else I tell praises me
>parents in their 60's I don't even know their ages

Plus my family history is kinda fucked up and I'm still learning about it, sisters sheltered me from shit because I'm the youngest. Turns out dad's dad fought for Croatia in WWII and was a violent alcoholic. Mum's dad was also a violent alcoholic (of a neutral country)

I'm probably leaving significant things out by accident oh well
>>
>>24857667
Friend of a friend was in croatia, every story is hell
Your dad definitely did some shit or at least witnessed some
>>
>>24858314
Yeah I know a guy who met a Croatian ex-merc, he showed him bullet scars in his leg and shit...he's a chef now
>>
I wasnt poor (wasnt rich either) so idk if that disqualifies me from struggling.

After 5th grade my life just tanked because of bullying, no friends, depression and other stuff. To be honest its just exhausting thinking about talking about it. Waste of time and a bunch of bullshit.
>>
came here to post my childhood, which includes being hunted in the mountains like game by my own father when I was 5, but then I read the earlier posts

and I remembered. everyone around here had similar shit. and I feel like this is the sickhouse norm we're now falling to.

>tfw worst feels on arcanine I can recall
>>
File: 1447560140926.gif (1 MB, 215x198) Image search: [Google]
1447560140926.gif
1 MB, 215x198
Grew up in legit poverty, watching my prostitute mother getting knocked around by "uncles" daily, they even took a few swipes at me/tormented me in secret sometimes.
Was molested over a 2 year period beginning when I was 7, was taken into care by social services in my country aged 9 and placed in the home of a foster carer who secretly beat me and stole my weekly stipend.
Bullied in literally every school I attended, which is 8 different schools, because I was shy and socially withdrawn. When I say bullied I mean have the shit kicked out of me multiple times a week and even be set on fire not once but two times during the BEST YEARS OF MY LIFE.
Eventually stop attending and begin pretending to go to school every morning but really sit in the woods from 9:00 until 15:00. By now developed a level of social anxiety so great I cannot emotionally face sitting my exams so I leave school without a single GCSE and a panic disorder.
Left home aged 16 because of the abuse at home, moved into two different hostels where I frequently had to chose between gas or electricity or stuff like replacing my worn-out shoes that would fill with water every time it rained. Winter was hell.
After tenancy period ran out became homeless, began sleeping outdoors and eating out of a foodbanks to survive.
Finally move up the waiting list to get a council flat. Enter the flat for the first time, there's no carpets on the floor, curtains, furniture, anything, and there's mould in every room.

But because I'm a female everybody on here likes to tell me about how I've only ever had an easy life and one of privilege.
>>
why don't you cry some more about it faggot
>>
>>24859115
>female
When I say bullied I mean have the shit kicked out of me multiple times a week and even be set on fire not once but two times during the BEST YEARS OF MY LIFE.
>female

I don't believe you. I've never seen a girl get beat up.
>>
>>24859212

>I don't believe you. I've never seen a girl get beat up.

Neither did the teachers. This is nothing new. Story of my fucking life.

FYI highschool girls are among some of the vicious little cretins that exist on this planet and deserve to be exterminated.
Male highscool bullies can be bastards for sure but the girls are fucking demons without remorse. At the least some of my male bullies at least had some semblance of an honour code and would occasionally stand up for me when they saw it being taken too far.
>>
>>24859323
Any particular reason they bullied you? I know girls can be vicious bitches but in my experience they don't usually bully physically, rather by social isolation, making fun of other girls and planting false rumours.
>>
i grew up in a foster home OP. "childhood" was a joke of a concept. I didn't have anything I could call my own til I was 14 and miraculously got adopted. even the idea of having a room all to myself freaked me out.
>>
File: 1448844194526.jpg (53 KB, 640x437) Image search: [Google]
1448844194526.jpg
53 KB, 640x437
>>24859382

Well this my 8th school and I'd just moved from Scotland to England.
Even though I'm actually English, I retained a bit of a Scottish accent from living in Scotland for 6 years, so the "funny accent" immediately made me a target.
I was also extremely naive and innocent. Scotland and England have different years with you attending highschool in Scotland aged 12 but in England you attend aged 11. I came into the second year of highschool straight from primary school so I still had the mindset of a kid and all I wanted to do was run around and play hide and seek and British bulldog and go swimming and shit.

I moved England and was placed directly into the second year where pretty everybody was already wearing makeup smoking, tabacco and cannabis, dating and shagging each other, sneaking into clubs etc.
The first day I walked into class I came in with my hair in ponytails, this little navy skirt on and little blue knee high socks. Apparently a lot of the male members of the class, before discovering I was a weirdo, thought I was "hot" and this made the females angry.

Also yes they got physical with me. It was overwhelmingly physical.
Sometimes times just things like tripping my leg as I walked downstairs, or slapping me across the face as they passed in the hallway, other times things like.. well one peforated my ear drum in a class with a pencil, another time my arms and legs were held down in the middle of the football pitch and I had grass, mud and cigarette butts forced into my mouth.

But because I'm female I'm like, totes successful and privileged and can have aaaaanything I want in life.
Because that's absolutely how the world works.

Yes I'm bitter.
>>
File: 1444074862137.jpg (232 KB, 538x785) Image search: [Google]
1444074862137.jpg
232 KB, 538x785
>Mom was an alcoholic Stacy who liked to party
>Got arrested every few years for something stupid
>Saw her get tackled to the ground by police in our living room and taken away
>Dated a new Chad every month who would abuse her and/or us
>Moved around once a year so she could skip bail
>Never learned how to make friends; Stopped trying because every time I tried to make a friend I had to move and lost them right away.
>Forced to move out into my grandparents when I was 11
>Just as I though I could finally start a stable life she wants custody back
>Go through the rest of my childhood and adolescence waiting for the next court day where I might be forced to move back in with her
>Awkward forced visitations where I didn't know if I'd come back home or not
I just want to be happy. That's all.
>>
>>24859489
Did you tell any adult or authority figure? those are some seriously fucked up offenses.
>>
>>24859115
How old are you now? Do you see your life turning round? Have you taken steps to help yourself mentally?
>>
>>24855511
>Dad = rich doctor
>Mom = ex-nurse, stay at home mom
>Me = oldest of three; 2 kid sisters
>Mom had a heart attack and stroke at 33 years old, when I was 8. Had to take care of sisters a lot. Mom never really recovered, developed an addiction to barbiturates that dad supplied
>Dad started sleeping around. Drugging mom just made it easier
>Dad was filthy rich; I had lots of 'friends'
>Dad gets tagged for taxes and embezzlement - grabs all the money and flees to Brazil with his receptionist
>IRS and lawsuit takes houses, cars, everything
>Crazy alcoholic cousin lets us live in an old trailer with no hot water, no furnace. Use a kerosene heater for heat, boil water on stove to bathe
>All my 'friends' vanish when I have no money
>Mom spending disability checks on drugs and booze
>14 years old - walk the 9 miles home from school to collect bottles for deposit money so my sisters can eat
>Do odd jobs, mow lawns, charge to do homework - anything for $$$ that isn't illegal
>Turn 15, get part time job as a janitor, co-worker picks me up, walk 6 miles home at night
>Sometimes mom finds my cash, robs me - have to go without food until next check
>Teachers understand, let me coast through HS with barely passing grades just for showing up
>Turn 17, enlist in the army
>Leave the day I graduate
>Turn 18 in Basic, set up bank account for sisters
>Send 1/2 my money to them
The fucked up thing is, as bad as I had it I still had the advantage of 14 years of good food, good home, and good education
>>
>>24859212
Grow up.
I learned to tell if a girl had been beaten before.
If she tried to fight back against a man? her first time or three.
A girl beaten a lot?
They sorta' go limp and take it, crying enough for the attacker to be happy.
They know they can't get away, they can't fight, so they just - take it.
>>
>tfw one year my father got mad for not having anything done by the age of 21
>seeing his face when I made him realize I was just about to turn 19.
Fuck that stupid bastard.
>>
>>24859789
>They know they can't get away, they can't fight, so they just - take it.

Why are women such faggots? I was bullied as well but at least I fought back so eventually they stopped trying to pick on me. At least fucking run or something, don't just stand there.
>>
>>24859489

How old are you now? How is your life going?
>>
File: image.jpg (148 KB, 442x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
148 KB, 442x600
I've gone almost every summer after 10 years old without seeing a single friend. Once a year is about the best I ever get.
>>
>>24859839
Little kids do the same.
Ever see that webm of the Black babysitter attacking the little girl?
Normally, a toddler will cry and run away, even try to fight back.
That little girl just laid there and took the beating.
That is learned behavior; children and women are physically weaker - it is a survival trait, really. Even grown men can be conditioned that way with effort.
Heck, a fair number of 'torture resistance' techniques are about *faking* that so it looks like you have been broken so they don't actually finish.
>>
I hope you don't reproduce. Because if you do, you will be subjecting other people to the same torture.
>>
>>24857667
yeah that digs out deep shit in me too. I never got taught anything any other person would describe as significant in their childhood. also my mother would never let me play with neighborhood kids. and now she's wondering why I have social anxiety
>>
>>24859115
I got molested by one employee of my mother ( she ran a restaurant). I don't remember much but he took pictures of me naked when I was 6 or 7. Also he regularly touched my dick. sometimes during work. .
>>
>>24861544
What's your sexuality now?
>>
>grew up playing shitty msdos, flash and edutainment games and runescape
outside world is lame
>>
>>24855511
my dad worked swing shift 50-60 hours a week for the first 12 or so years of my life. he also an alcoholic on top of that. i don't really talk to either of my parents despite living with them at 26 years old. whatever, i guess.
>>
>>24861577
I'm still male. To be honest it didn't affect me that much. I'm into girls and I don't want to touch any children. It's the best deal I got out of this mess of a childhood
>>
>>24861659
the thing is I don't feel the urge to get to know them better now that they are old and only have a few years left. The fact that they are 80 doesn't change anything for me. It doesn't justify any shit they pulled on us.
>>
File: robofeels.jpg (38 KB, 736x920) Image search: [Google]
robofeels.jpg
38 KB, 736x920
>>24855511
>be oldest sibling
>have narcissistic single mother
>has me with Chad when very young, have never met him to this day
>Mom finds beta bitch to marry
>Beta bitch is actually psychopath who can't hold a job
>Move every 6 months to new town
>Mom and beta start fighting all the time
>Basically raise sisters myself
>Never had friends when I was a kid since we moved so much
>One friend I did have was an older neighborhood kid who ended up molesting me
>7th grade I say enough and move back to hometown with grandmother
>She basically raises me better over 5 years I'm with her then my mom ever did
>Mom moves back
>Tells me to move back in with her
>Forced to move back in
>Become a glorified babysitter for my mother (still love my sisters though, tried to be the parents they didn't have)
>Get to college on scholarship
>Mother finally divorces beta
>Work full time during college so I can afford to be normal
>Have to leave college a semester before I graduate to help support my mother and sisters
>Pay for rent bc mother can't afford
>Every day Mom comes home from work and talks on phone to new Chads for hours
>Youngest sister has ADHD and is basically failing; have to help her with school work
>Older younger sister is depressed bc of Mom's negligence
>Basically have to be a Dad and fix our family again
>Mom eventually finds loaded beta buck
>Mom and sisters eventually move in with him
>Mom doesn't want me living in house, makes me pay rent by myself on old place
>Tell her I am moving out of town bc I absolutely hate it here
>mfw when she tells me she doesn't think I should bc she doesn't want to end up financially supporting me if I don't make it in a new town
>mfw when the only time she cares about my well being is when money is involved
>mfw when I get called a robotic asshole from people bc I cannot connect with them emotionally
>mfw when I literally have no emotions anymore
>and fucking mfw when she asks me to spend the night Christmas Eve so we can be a family
>>
>>24855511
one time my brother got so angry with my dad. he lashed out on him and tried to stab him with a kitchen knife. he hunted him around the house and the neighbors watched. Can't say I don't feel the same way. A list of things my dad did:

>stole money from the family
>cheated on my mom
>accused my mom of cheating on him with an employee
>smeared the house walls with curses
>threatend to kill me and my siblings in a car accident if she doesn't give him money or leaves him
>deliberately pisses on the floor in the bathroom so we have to clean it
>short tempered as shit
>if he needs something he can be the nicest man. it's disgusting

He's old now and has diabetes. Also heart problems. I hope he suffers when he dies
>>
>>24861991
the selfishness and ignorance of your mom made you a stronger person. never forget that. also fucker her and cut ties with her. she will call you if she's seriously ill or near death. just ignore her. I learned a long time ago that nothing not even her sadness or health condition will change your history with each other. it's just her selfish wish to not die alone.
>>
I've noticed that though we all have serious emotional issues with either mother or father we still love and care for our younger/older siblings. I love them to death. They are the only anchor in life I have left.
>>
>>24862168
Appreciate the kind words. Honestly, the only reason I stay in touch is bc of my younger siblings, always want to make sure they get the childhood I never got.

>>24862249
Literally was typing the above when your response popped up. Definitely agree 100%, I'd do anything for those two.
>>
>>24858906
Yeah..same here anon
>>
>>24855511
I was born in a third world shit hole, and my parents decided to remain there. My father was hard as rock, both physically and emotionally, having been through multiple wars, and generally spending most his life famished due to poorness. He would mostly work, then watch the news when home. My mother was actually born rich and in the first world, but was abandoned by her family due to her choice of spouse, whom she picked while on vacation. She would mostly keep to her books, working on her next degree or just reading. I was born the fourth child of a five, the only male. Needless to say my father was extra hard on me to compensate for the heavy female influence in the house. My childhood can basically be summed up by the following story.

>be 4
>sister who is 19 comes home at 9pm
>her curfew is at 8pm
>heading to bed as she comes through front door
>father gets up from couch
>literally knocks her the fuck out with an upper cut
>kicks her a few times while she's down
>I pee myself due to fear
>father sees this
>slaps me knocking me to the floor
>tells me if I ever piss myself again he'll break my legs
>sits back down
>calls for mother
>she comes from their bedroom
>tells her to take my sister to the hospital and get her checked for a concussion
>calls my second sister to get me some clean clothes
and put me to bed
>later that night mother comes to get something from my room
>finds that I am still up due to being in shock most probably
>starts reading to me from Encyclopaedia Britannica

Honestly it was hell, but I'll be damned if it didn't prepare me a whole lot for adult life. And as an adult I appreciate the fact that I never pissed myself again, and that my sisters didn't turn out to be whores, and I'm pretty damned educated thanks to mother.
>>
Grew up in foster care till 6 and then with an apathetic drug addicted hag till a couple of months ago. Her goal was to make me miserable and make me feel dependent on her.
> never allowed to see friends outside school
> never allowed to play in the snow
> never allowed to watch Disney movies or go to the movie theater
> wasn't allowed to play video games or watch TV like Family Guy
> no more birthday parties after 8, "too old"
> not allowed to have a pet, not even a fish
> lots of other things like this
Just moved out of that house and in with my boyfriend. Now I get to experience these things and act like a giddy 7 year old whenever I can.
I got to experience decorating a Christmas tree for the first time since I was 7 just a few days ago. I bawled my eyes out at how beautiful the half lit tilted tree was, adorned with mismatched ornaments aquired over a period of decades.
>>
>>24862828
Sup Cinderalla, wan sum fuk?
>>
>>24862662

Where are your mother and father from?
>>
>>24863096
Levant region Arab, and pure Aryan mother.
>>
>>24862828
I know that feel. my parents never showed me how not to be a robot.
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.