[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
LOL normie memes are the funniest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 15
LOL normie memes are the funniest
>>
>>24849050
>paying on the first date
not even I am that beta
>>
>>24849050

Lol I pull that "i'm not like other guys" shit all the time.

Am I a normie if I relate to black twitter more than /r9k/ memes?
>>
>>24849144
Yes. Get out.
>>
>>24849144
Yes, now fuck off.
>>
>>24849050
>there for the food

She going to watch me eat, because I'm not paying
>>
>>24849050
>tfw you penciled in all the beautiful features on your face
>>
>>24849196
>>24849101
I was thinking the exact same thing
>>
>>24849101
Wait, I thught having a woman pay for you is beta? I've heard people say that all my life? Am I supposed to force the woman I'm with to pay? How would I even go about doing that? Am I being memed on?
>>
>>24849050
Did you watch James Bond after dinner?
>>
>>24849050
Or was it Star Wars?
>>
>>24849781
When the waiter comes and asks if you're paying separate or together you say "separate" and pay your bill
>>
>>24849781
that would be aloha as fuck
>>
File: 4.jpg (59 KB, 640x560) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
59 KB, 640x560
>>24849781
This... whats going on right now.
>>
>>24849050
Or did he never wanna see you again? Get it? Seen haha
>>
>>24849831
>aloha
yes, making her pay is a way to guarnentee kekoldry

http://kekoldmarriage.info/forum/couples-seeking-men/hawaii-kekold-couple-seeks-bull/
>>
File: 33333333.jpg (185 KB, 401x1489) Image search: [Google]
33333333.jpg
185 KB, 401x1489
>>24849144
Not just a normie but a dumb normie saying cringey stuff that makes the other person hate you.
>>
>>24849825
>>24849831
But I've always been told that women will get pissed at this. I thought it was the man's job to pay.
>tfw raised by mom to be a gentleman which turned me into a beta
wew thanks mom
>>
>>24849898
Normie here, ignore those faggots. You make HER pay for it on a date and you will be called a fucking cheapskate and all her friends will know about it within half an hour.
>>
>>24849781
that's just what whores, orbiters, and aging beta providers say in order to keep normalizing the currant system, though as a low ranking male you'll still be paying, even midlevel chads pay, women only pay in order to get access to high alphas, and a certain ambiguously leveled manipulators (think loser musicians and artists who manage to leach for years)
>>
>>24849916
who cares about some whore and her friends
>>
>>24849916
I don't know what to believe anymore
>>
If you don't order something much more expensive than what she orders on a first date and then tell the waiter that you're splitting the check, you're a bitch.
>>
>>24849936

I'm telling the truth, she will consider you a cheapskate. Even in today's society a man is supposed to pay because he is the "man" and women know this as well.

So if it doesn't happen she will think something is up and seek someone else. She will also probably feel embarrassed.
>>
>>24849781
If you're on a first date, everyone should be paying their own bills.

It's the first date, you don't really know the person and you certainly don't know where your relationship is heading.

Think of it as an investment. Before you buy stocks and shares, you look into the company, check out their assets and a possible future profit you might get out of the investment.

If youre going on further dates, you may pick up the bill, but you should also make sure that you take turns paying. Relationships where one leeches off the other usually don't end well.
>>
File: to be normal.jpg (109 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
to be normal.jpg
109 KB, 1280x720
>tfw truly not like the other guys
>>
>>24849954

Except it doesn't work like this in the real world, bucko.
>>
>>24849781
General courtesy is the person who set the date up pays for it, although more recently each person paying for themselves is something people do.
>>
>>24849144
Mods, please permaban this faggot.
>>
>>24849050
If you pay you run the risk of being slotted into provider mode. Take the risk at your own peril.
>>
I've never been on a date but they all sound horrible from the memes and young girls I follow on twitter.
>>
>>24849916
so how about that gender equality?
>>
>>24849968
>2015
>real world
>bucko
>>
>>24849144
It's just "my/they're face when" using twitter's method of image upload. If anything it's lame for being an old meme, not one from Them.
>>
>>24849050
>so IT don't matter
He, she, it, das S muss mit!
>>
>>24849954
>It's the first date, you don't really know the person and you certainly don't know where your relationship is heading.
my dude if you ask someone out, most likely you will have to pay for it unless you want her to think you're cheap, which i will if someone offered me something and expected me to pay,

trick is dont take her someplace expensive, go to a pizzeria you know, its cheap, just classy enough to sit down and get to know her, and you wont look like a jew taking her to the park because you "like the fresh air"
>>
>>24850062
I don't know for sure how it works in the US (only what TV and movies tell me), but where I live it's pretty common for people on a date to pay for their own shit.
>>
only go to under $15 menu items, make sure to clear her plates if she can't finish them, don't let food go to waste
>>
So from what I've gathered from this thread: absolutely no useful anwser
>pay for the bill
>get her to pay for the bill
>split the bill
>actually don't you'll be called a penny pincher
>but actually do or you're beta
goddammit
>>
>>24850309
I'm gonna tell you an absolute truth familia

If you're ugly it doesn't matter what you do, you'll always fail at first dates

The best thing you can do is apply damage control
>>
>>24850114
In the US, if you want her to pay you ask her to "hang out". If you want to take her on a date you ask her to "go out".
>>24850309
The above goes for you too. If you ask someone out for a date, you pat. If you don't want to pay for them, you have to make the whole thing more casual.
>>
>>24850309
yup that's pretty much covers the situation concisely.
>>
>>24850309
It's case by case really.
>>
File: 1442130892516.jpg (22 KB, 480x853) Image search: [Google]
1442130892516.jpg
22 KB, 480x853
>tfw went on my first date with oneitis during october
>we went to a viet restaurant close to the music festival we were going
>we go up to the counter to pay
>he takes 2 seconds too long to pay and i end up paying for the whole thing
>he buys me a drink later that night
>he says next time he'll pay for dinner
>i say next time i'll pay for drinks
>he says when we leave that it's been good
>suggests at school that he'll take me to the movies or something during the break
>on break right now
>no text from oneitis
>>
>>24850646
obviously it works different for the gays.
>>
File: 1425794398335.gif (1 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1425794398335.gif
1 MB, 200x200
>>24849993
>he fell for the gender equality meme
Women were never oppressed and they never wanted equality.
It was always about making their lives easier at the expense of men.
>>
File: 1423903852464.jpg (127 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1423903852464.jpg
127 KB, 500x500
>>24850693
fembot feels

original comment
>>
I like that ordinary women are proud of how shallow they are. Its like a medal of honor to them.
>>
File: 1446599876299.jpg (215 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
1446599876299.jpg
215 KB, 1024x576
>>24850769
>women were never oppressed
>redpillers believe this
>>
>normie memes
>funny

Pick one
Also none of us will ever go on dates so worrying about how we will pay is irrelevant
>>
>>24849050
>things that never happen to me: the meme

feels fucking weird, man.
normie memes are the worst shit.
>>
>>24850865
>women unironically fought for the right to do menial labor for chump change
Topkek
>>
File: By3-FyMCIAIXvOF.jpg (34 KB, 600x337) Image search: [Google]
By3-FyMCIAIXvOF.jpg
34 KB, 600x337
>>24850062

>most likely you will have to pay for it unless you want her to think you're cheap,

Boy am i glad that I dont do dates, Im too much of a jew with my own money at the best of times let alone spending it on some slut who sees me as beta bux
>>
>>24849050
Why is this shit allowed ?
It should be legal to beat those cunt arse for trying to get away with this.
>>
>>24850962
u 8 th b8
>>
>>24849898
First date you split the bill. It's only on subsequent dates that you start alternating between who pays.
>>
>>24849050
>tfw i say im like the other guys
>still doesnt work
>>
>>24850309
If the date is going well this is a non factor.
>>
>>24850062
Thankfully I am not the type of person that goes to places that are classy. I would rather go to some off beat place that probably doesn't get a lot of customers. I just like it casual.

Anyway if you aren't willing to pay for yourself then you really aren't willing to invest into the experience. I am not going to have someone burn me of a few bucks for me paying for my meal and then theirs.
>>
>>24849965
iktfbro
>im different
>i was born with a brain tumor and have seizures
wow being different sucks actually
>>
>>24849050
I don't think the normies around me are that retarded yet, it is sad this is meant to be a norm soon
>>
Anyone who does this is a horrible person.
>>
>>24851757
meanwhile in sandnigland a woman is stoned for showing her ankles in public
>>
>>24849781
It's generally assumed that the party asking the other out on a date is the one who will be paying.
Common decency/courtesy is for the asked party to offer splitting the bill before or when said bill is to be paid.

However, as it's still very much assumed/expected that the man nearly always asks out the woman, and that the idea of a woman asking out a man is almost an exceptionally rare situation, it leads to the correlation of men almost always paying for the woman on first (few) dates when looking at men paying versus total amount of first (few) dates regardless of which party initiated it.

Add to that the likelihood of men actively and more insistently offering to split the bill plus the woman often more eagerly accepting it, than the other way around (which also comes from the whole expectation of men paying everything as per correlation as well as media always depicting it like that is the norm), and even when looking at the rate of women-asking-men-out with women paying fully vs men-asking-women-out with men paying fully, it still clearly shows men are much more prone to end up paying in whatever situation.

The whole idea of having to show that you can be a sole provider as a man is at fault here, I think. It's sad, really, with the fact that women are working roughly just as much and earning about just as much and can be providers themselves - at least for their own lives. Yet, this expectation of men as providers is still very much alive.

It's one of the reasons I simply don't ask women out on dates. Much like how some women may worry asking a man out or to be her bf will result in him just playing along for easy sex rather than actual serious relationship, I'd rather not risk being seen as a free meal ticket and nothing else.
>>
>>24856622
>Common decency/courtesy
c'mon it's
oh wait i'm doing it wrong
>>
>robot "men" saying the man has to pay for the woman

I've never been on a date where I paid for my dates and when I offered they said no.
I fucked all these women too.

Beta faggots
>>
>>24849954
>>24854476
These robots know what's up.
Spread the wisdom!
>>
>>24849050
People who say they're "not like other x" are the cancer killing this planet.
>>
>>24856675
Depending on the kind of people you're around (or ask out, in this case) / what area you live in, common decency/courtesy still very much exists.
Sadly it's much less prevalent than it used to be if you take the stories of previous generations at face value, though. But it exists.
>>
File: 1352513871097.jpg (323 KB, 803x1065) Image search: [Google]
1352513871097.jpg
323 KB, 803x1065
>tfw i havent had to deal with this bullshit in years
>suck it single fags
>>
>>24857010
Damn i just realized how old that meme picture is. Dont be fooled, robots, its not really 2012.
>>
>>24857025
you're right, it's 2015. come on
>>
>>24849050

Jokes on you bitch, I'm a NEET.
>>
>>24849050
>feminist anti-male memes make me hate women
>nigger-tier anti-white memes make me hate black people
>faggot anti-cis memes make me hate faggots so much I've 'cured' myself of my own faggotry and essentially am a heterosexual d00dbr0 at this point

Why can't SJWs support anything without creating more hatred than they end?
>>
>>24850646
that's pretty fuckin gay
>>
>>24849050
Don't these retards realize they're just holding feminism back? It's pretty fucking clear they are just man-haters now.

Way to go, create a generation of misogynists in the name of progress. Shoot yourself in the foot.
>>
>>24857709
>Why can't SJWs support anything without creating more hatred than they end?
Because they don't seem to look past their own instant desires, demands, sense of entitlement, and whatnot.
They seem to not even remotely consider the possible effects of a certain course of actions they choose to go for - or they just don't care thinking they're immune to potential backlash.
Sadly, it's mostly the non-radical people that end up getting shafted by it all. Both the ones demonized (straight cis white men especially) and the ones supposedly benefiting from the SJW bullcrap; the people who simply want to live their lives in peace, on equal footing (that is, equal chances based on competence and ignoring race/gender, rather than the affirmative action stuff; affirmative action was needed in the past when it was implemented, but it could be used in a much lesser degree nowadays). Plenty of them exist, they just tend to be the less vocal people and greatly under-represented on any medium as normality and decency doesn't sell even remotely as much as drama, extremities, etc. sell.

SJWs are generally radicals, only caring about their own personal gains while trying to avoid any personal responsibilities - wanting all the good things without any of the bad thing and willing to alter their agendas or interpretation of disagreeing people's opinions to fit their needs.

>inb4 moderate feminism and (other) minority-supporting movements don't exist
They do, but they're much less vocal, get much less air time as per aforementioned, and don't seem to actively renounce/reject the claims of radicals about them being part of said movements.
If I were "head" of the feminism movement for instance, I'd bloody tell the radicals to sod off and publicly denounce Feminazis' use of the feminist label.

>>24857857
See above, narcissism comes in various forms.
>>
>>24849050
I don't get it. The woman is not doing any discernible facial expression that would suggest how she feels about the statement above.
>>
Why do americans care so much about who pays for a meal anyways? I thought you guys were supposed to be rich?
also
>first date as a dinner date
>current year
who does this?
>>
>>24858010
It's a i'm acting sort of interested in what you're saying but not really if you look in my eyes they are glazed over and i'm thinking about food and how i can get shit out of you before i go to get banged by another guy thats better looking than you, in fact why am i here with you, oh right free food
>>
>>24849898
>tfw your mom was a man
Didn't have to put up with this shit but I did get molested more than your average kid.
>>
>>24849781
>genders are equal before the law
>woman have the same access to jobs as you
>somehow you should pay for everything

when the "man should pay" concept was born most woman stayed at home and didn't had a job. now they are as able to pay for themselves as you
its 2015 come on!
>>
>>24849050
that's a fucking tranny
>>
File: Swedish.png (830 KB, 667x648) Image search: [Google]
Swedish.png
830 KB, 667x648
>>24849050
ACNEKUN STOP SELLING OUT!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fX6vbir74Fg
>>
>>24849781
Arrive before and order for yourself.
>>
File: same coin.jpg (455 KB, 1749x2332) Image search: [Google]
same coin.jpg
455 KB, 1749x2332
>>24850865

Relative to men, no they've never been oppressed.

If a woman staying in the home caring for 5 kids and cooking and cleaning all day (which was hard work before modern appliances, historically women have generally worked very hard) was "oppression", then her husband working himself to death in a mine, a steel mill or on a railroad to support her and the kids must also be "oppression". Either both are, or neither are.

I say neither; if anyone was oppressed by anything, it was a lack of technology. There wasn't some secret cabal of evil men rubbing their hands together scheming to keep women in the home for no fucking reason. It was just how people had to live at the time. The less tech you have, the closer you have to stick to roles that your uniquely masculine or feminine biologies and physiologies are better suited to.

The term "oppression" is a misnomer because it implies someone was actively seeking to impose their will upon another, in this case, men against women.

It is simply not the case.

But if you want to get technical, you could easily make the case that men have been oppressed by virtue of their sex, for the sake of women.

Did a 16 year old boy handed a white feather by a 40 year old woman, encouraged by the females in his family and authority figures to go die on their behalf, have more power than the women exempted from these standards because of her supposed 'weakness'? Did the 16 year old have that much more chance of surviving being ordered to march into a wall of gunfire than a woman?

It's certainly true that men have always been the ones at the bottom of society, with women and the men successful enough to marry being at the top. Males slaves were literally worked to death in incredibly brutal conditions, while the large majority of female slaves mostly did housework or something far less damaging and deadly - this was true in Ancient Rome and in Atlantic-Slave Trade America.
>>
File: pay for me waaaahhh.jpg (151 KB, 771x928) Image search: [Google]
pay for me waaaahhh.jpg
151 KB, 771x928
>>24849781
>>24849898
>>24849936

I'll help you understand.

Women have been handed all the traditional male powers...earning power, political power, social power...but they still retain their traditional female entitlement and privileges, i.e you pay for them, make more money than them, etc.

They're basically double dipping into male power and female privilege.

This renders them more powerful in the overall gender dynamic today, and leaves many men used and confused.

They complain about a mythical pay gap, but generally will NOT date or marry a man making less money than themselves.

We used to compete with each other as men in order to provide for a woman in the home. Now we compete with each other, as well as women, AND the Government which gives our taxed wages to women, but still with the same social expectation of providing for a woman ultimately. If we do not do this, we are not considered men. In this society, if you are a heterosexual man with no utility to any woman, sexual, financial or otherwise, you do not exist as anything other than a defective waste of space. An automaton made of flesh and blood that just kind of...exists.

Women have vagina quotas giving them unmerited favor in education, business and STEM, then women complain that there are less men in these areas than ever before, apparently not understanding that a natural consequence of throwing women into these areas en masse is that there will be far fewer men, as there are only so many seats in the classroom, and so many jobs to be had.

Basically, if you pay for a date in this day and age you're a fucking chump c/uckold. It's a common tactic in modern dating for women to get free shit on dates, send the nice guy home with full balls and empty wallet, then hit up some random Chad on Tinder and go to his low rent apartment and fuck his brains out.

Save your money and your pride.
>>
>>24849781
Always go Dutch
>>
>>24859547
you're boring. stop spamming your autistic videos.
>>
File: suspicious Wojak.jpg (6 KB, 250x210) Image search: [Google]
suspicious Wojak.jpg
6 KB, 250x210
>>24856622

>It's generally assumed that the party asking the other out on a date is the one who will be paying.

This is true...and conveniently, women expect the man to take the initiative and do the asking...which of course means he does the paying.

Hmmmmmm.....

(checking those double dubs)
>>
>>24859951
I hope you realise that the image you posted is satirical
>>
>>24860224

bruh this lady is dead serious

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRikFf7rSeI
Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.