[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's your story of getting stoned in high school?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 8
File: urghbuelg.jpg (62 KB, 372x457) Image search: [Google]
urghbuelg.jpg
62 KB, 372x457
What's your story of getting stoned in high school?
>>
None because I'm not a degenerate normalfag
>>
>>24844532
Is every single action considered being a "normie" now?

Sounds like the term normie is being adopted by normies.

We need a new word...
>>
File: moonman.png (8 KB, 732x732) Image search: [Google]
moonman.png
8 KB, 732x732
marijuana use as a teenager WILL give you brain damage, correlates positively to academic failure, and could very likely cause mental illness

in conclusion you're a faggot. It's probably also why you're posting on this site
>>
>>24844519
I didn't get stoned but I got so drunk at 15 I vomited passed out got sent to the hospital and then the psych ward anyone interested?
>>
File: 1448926767945.jpg (108 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1448926767945.jpg
108 KB, 1024x768
>>24844519
>friend and i on our last year
>decide to buy some weed and smoke it before school starts
>smoke half a joint each then eat the rest
>literally just threw the rest in our mouths and ate it
>sat in class staring at the computer
>feel edgy till lunch then walked home and slept
>>
>get high
>do everything I normally did but enjoy it more

That's it.
>>
>>24844519
>be gay
>live in town with a poverty problem because of Iraqi refugees
>they're always selling drugs and the police can't deal with them
>go and buy some LSD
>next thing you know I'm hitting on a man
>the Iraqis see me doing this and drag me away
>stone me
>mfw I'm stoned
>>
>smoke before getting on bus
>listen to bittersweet symphony on repeat for the 25 minute ride for some reason
>look in the side view mirror and see a white light
>think its a car coming strait for the bus and we are going to crash
>remember im looking in a mirror and its behind us
>get to school
>eat breakfast
>its really good
>sleep in first period
thats it
>>
Real talk: how bad is weed for you health?

I imagine you can avoid much of the harm by not smoking it. I dunno. Any kind of smoking has got to be bad for you.
>>
>>24844968
Who cares? Robots want to die anyway.
>>
>>24844968
Sure it has negative effects, but unless you smoke very heavily, or smoked at a young age, it won't cause anything terrible, and the effects wont be long term.
>>
>>24844968
there have been some possible links to testicular cancer according to a Harvard study, and of course it wears down motivation
>>
>>24844968

Fucks up your blood pressure and heart rate if done in excess or if you have previous cardiac conditions.
>>
>>24845017
How does it wear down motivation in any way?
I used to be a long haired, depressed fuck who spent his days playing visual novels and pokemon until I started smoking weed and I'm almost a normie now. Pretty much everyone I'm close to who smokes weed uses it to motivate themselves to get shit done.
>>
>>24845010
>>24845017
>>24845039
All these things have to do with smoke. But say you just ate brownies or vaporized it or whatever, would there be any negative effects to long term exposure to thc?
>>
>>24844519
I was straight edge, in high school. Unfortunately, there were only like four other punk kids at my school, and I was the only one of them who was sxe. I tolerated their drinking and smoking, just so I could have some friends, but I'd get so pissed when we'd skate and they had to take a break every five seconds to smoke a cigarette or smoke more weed or they were out of breath from smoking cigarettes, or they got drunk and they couldn't skate at all any more and just kept eating shit. We were also in a band, together, and it was the same shit, they just sat around and got high/drunk instead of actually practicing our songs, and I'll say they came up with some cool things while stoned but then they'd just sit and get more high instead of playing.
Now, I smoke weed every day, and I'm the guy in the band who keeps stopping every jam because I want to smoke more.
>>
File: totally harmless.png (342 KB, 2216x1660) Image search: [Google]
totally harmless.png
342 KB, 2216x1660
>>24844968
standard info dump

>Casual use alters the nucleus accumbans, associated with reward and pleasure
http://www.healthline.com/health-news/casual-marijuana-smoking-linked-to-brain-changes-041614

>The brains of chronic users produce less dopamine
http://www.biologicalpsychiatryjournal.com/article/S0006-3223%2813%2900502-7/abstract

>Marijuana lowers IQ
http://www.forbes.com/sites/travisbradberry/2015/02/10/new-study-shows-smoking-pot-permanently-lowers-iq/
http://www.pnas.org/content/109/40/E2657.abstract

>cannabis-impaired approximately doubles car crash risk and that around one in 10 regular cannabis users develop dependence. Regular cannabis use in adolescence approximately doubles the risks of early school-leaving and of cognitive impairment and psychoses in adulthood. Regular cannabis use in adolescence is also associated strongly with the use of other illicit drugs. These associations persist after controlling for plausible confounding variables in longitudinal studies.
http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/add.12703/abstract

>Marijuana induces schizophrenia-like brain changes, which may result in psychosis
http://psychcentral.com/lib/cannabis-may-cause-schizophrenia-like-brain-changes
http://www.livescience.com/17707-marijuana-thc-brain-psychosis.html
http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/270262.php

>Marijuana can cause pulmonary disease
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25624312
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24384575http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16729923

any other info? /catshit/ general
>>
>>24845124
Cannabis affects heart rate and blood pressure whether you smoke it or not.
>>
>>24844762
Why would we be interested, you already told the story?
>>
>>24844762
is there even anymore to it?
>>
>>24845173
That's temporary though. I guess that could give you a heart attack if you were already predisposed to it, but probably not.
>>
>>24844519
>Smoking weed
>not a normie
Daily Reminder!! if you smoke weed or drink alcohol you are nothing more than a failed normie.
>>
>>24845352
aren't robots just failed normies?
>>
>>24845352
Alcohol is very robotic. You need to be kind of a normie to get weed so I agree with you there.
>>
>>24844695
It gave me a better perspective on life, and a bunch of new friends, which made me happier and ultimately do better in school. I also saw the degenerate dropouts who smoked and realized that if I neglected my main responsibilities to smoke that my life would spiral further downward. I ended up giving it up and now a have a decent job where I occasionally smoke with some friends.
>>
>>24845400
ill admit im a failed normie, but getting weed just depends on asking a friend on kikebook, just get the money together and ask around, maybe even family members it's only cannabis.
>>
>>24845010
how young? i started smoking occasionally at 15
>>
>>24845378
most robots are want be normies and are upset that they are either fat, ugly, manlets, have no self- esteem or a combination of those. So in a sense yes most robots are failed normies.
>>
>>24845466
>friend on kikebook
Robots don't have either
>>
>>24844695
I get stoned regularly in High school and I still get 90s regularly
>>
File: 1444824521332.jpg (47 KB, 475x413) Image search: [Google]
1444824521332.jpg
47 KB, 475x413
>>24845487
Or you can just stand outside a pub and ask teenagers, most will know where to get some if you don't mind getting ripped off
>>
Getting stoned before you go to school? That's a huge waste of weed, I only did it with friends like 3 times. School is the last place you want to be stoned at. I would smoke with my friends at parties and on friday nights we would all chip in $20 and buy a big bag, get stoned and walk around the mall and sneak into movies. I was like a turbo normie during high school but I still graduated a KV.
>>
>>24845494
>people think it is acceptable to mention being in highschool on 4chan
>>
>>24845540
most people on 4chan havent done anything past high school anyways so that's basically their life story. Albeit a shitty, boring story.
>>
>>24844968

I smoke every day and I'm in the best shape of my life, have a steady job, have no debt or arrest records and am doing good in school. I'm also the happiest I've ever been and I used weed to get me off SSRI's and benzos. I don't even drink alcohol anymore.
>>
>>24845536
>getting stoned? That's a big waste of life and money

>>24845587
what is selection bias
>>
File: 5 smokers.jpg (105 KB, 1200x863) Image search: [Google]
5 smokers.jpg
105 KB, 1200x863
smoked since feb pretty often, I have some insight.

While i havent smoked nearly long enough for it to be considered long term some of my best friends have been smoking for quite some time.
im a straight A guy always have been, weed doesnt make you stupid or braindead or whatever bullshit some frog-poster tells you to get all anxious about getting high. but im serious the stuff is pure poison and shouldnt be done probably at all, during the time where i smoked most often i felt pretty much dead inside, i didn't have any problems focusing or anything like that and my grades didn't drop but i hardly ever dreamed or had any serious feelings. i hate being miserable all the time but at least i have motivation to give a shit now, also its just plain expensive and time consuming. you can make whatever refutations youd like but im telling you the truth it really just isnt worth it, eventually youll get to where you self medicate and be numb.
>>
>>24845707
>weed doesn't make you stupid

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/scientists-explain-marijuana-short-term-memory-loss/

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/06/07/marijuana-academic-problems/2399693/

really?
>>
>>24845839
eh, maybe for some people. never seemed to cause a problem for me. but there are lots of really big problems with the whole thing. that's just one of the many reasons
>>
>>24845839
normie news
>>
Some kids threw rocks at me once
>>
>Final year of high school
>Wanted to experiment
>Felt like I had to try it while I was still an adolescent and before I reached adulthood
That's the story.
>>
File: cancer.jpg (215 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
cancer.jpg
215 KB, 1000x1000
>>24845888
pic related, it's you

>>24845886
big problems with what thing? Confused
>>
>>24846000
kek

muted for 2 seconds

kek
>>
>>24846000
dude sick trips but anyways if you read my post i stated it will make you feel dead inside and its pretty much a big waste of time and money, i should have been more clear but i also hate the mentality that weed is some miracle drug and is harmless blah-blah blah smoke up. i really think its probably one of the biggest mistakes americans are making now
>>
File: 1446413307619.jpg (300 KB, 622x622) Image search: [Google]
1446413307619.jpg
300 KB, 622x622
>>24844519
>get stoned
>forget how to breathe
>chest hurts
>still don't know how the fuck to breathe
>friend laughing uncontrollably at how retarded I am
>remember how to breathe again
>thank you brain

fucking pot brownies man

>haven't done drugs in about 2 years now
>>
>>24846000
This is the majority of stoners and how I was when I first started smoking. They're just desperate people, people who need emotional security yet manipulate others for their own gain, sharing fatal character flaws that are what most consider "being human" with those who they despise, basically just animals.

The consumers of marijuana who are less open about it tend to be a bit more mature yet consume more. Might not even smoke or vape, edible consumption and topical application has become more popular. By mature I mean capable of logical reasoning and not reacting emotionally at all times.
>>
>>24845150
driving high on weed is easy as shit
the hardest drugs id say to drive on are alcohol, lsd, and dxm
>>
>Junior in HS
>Class just ended
>Everyone assumes I'm a stoner based on my doodles
>"Lol evan's so high all the time man, look how much ACID HE DOES"
>At this point in my life I've only drank beer
>Stoner posse rolls up while I'm walking to my car
>"Hey man, wanna toke?"
>Always been afraid of weed, but decide fuck it
>say yes
>They say they'll pick me up at 4
>cut to 4
>get in the car
>new guy in the back seat who is their dealer
>Loads a bowl, passes it to me
>Whatdo.exe
>Don't know how to light it or inhale
>new guy shows me
>Take HUGE hit
>Pass around the bong (4x)
>Don't feel shit
>Friends are high as a kite
>"Ugh such bullshit, I can't believe you guys waste money on this, it sucks"
>They tell me to chill and wait
>Now we're picking up someone from a parking lot
>M83 - Midnight City comes on
>Start feeling it
>Holy shit my legs feel like lightning
>The bass is ethereal, everything is brighter
>Feel super euphoric
>New guy gets in
>smoke moar
>Go to Chipotle
>5 stoned as fuck teens giggling to themselves in line for the next half hour
>Blink
>Holy shit I'm sitting and eating nachos now
>Blink
>Holy shit i'm back in my friends car
>He's buttmad because we didn't sit with him
>Tell him to not be a dramaqueen.
>Go home

Fuckin great time, I'm more surprised I managed to get stoned.
>>
It made me scared of having some kind of brain damage, for quite a long time. 4/10
>>
>>24844519
>11th grade
>English class
>guy sitting in front of me has his backpack on his desk, keeps putting his face in it and covering it up and coughing and laughing.
>we sit in the back corner, teacher is old and retarded, never pays attention to us.
>he turns to me and opens his bag, showing me this makeshift bong he made with a Pringle can and a water bottle.
>bruh hit this shit
>sure why not
>take hit, le dank weed makes my head spin
>you can see smoke in the back
>room is spinning, I'm giggling like a little girl
>never got caught

He joined the military after high school. Never really talked to that dude much but he was pretty cool. Haven't seen him since.
>>
>>24846104
hey I'm sorry, I should have better reading comprehension skills sometimes

>>24846376
marijuana is a meme. It's the only rational way to interpret the reason why decriminalization would decrease use rates in the short term, why antidrug programs like DARE have actually increased use, why a generally nonaddictive drug has such a fanatical userbase. Giant meme of people trying to spread use because they think they're being oppressed
>>
>senior year
>work backstage as theatrefag because I quit sports
>final day of our show
>April 20th
>have 2 performances with a 2 hour break in between
>go get high at a friends place in between shows
>push stuff around and do my theatre stuffed stoned
Definitely a fun time.
>>
>>24845494
>he's proud of "90's" in high school
Wait until you go to college, or just try to do anything in the real world. All of those "90's" won't mean shit, and you'll be too burnt out to function as an adult.
Every one I knew who smoked in school, no matter their grades, wound up losers as adults. I was 19 and in my second year of college when I started.
I'm an absolute failure, now, too. Don't smoke weed
>>
>some fellow misfit friends have me over
>they have weed, and give me some
>"Oh god, they're watching this movie. They think it's funny. Why isn't it funny? Am I ruining there evening? Shouldn't I be feeling mellow and happy like they are? Oh fuck, not good"
>spend most of the night having a panic attack on my friend's kitchen floor
>they assign someone to stay awake in the same room as me until I pass out, which I realized the next day was because they thought I'd hurt myself

This was... five years ago, or so. I never smoked weed again. I stick to alcohol, that I can handle.
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.