[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has a girl ever shown interest in you? If so, what happened?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 82
File: younglove.jpg (227 KB, 2208x1242) Image search: [Google]
younglove.jpg
227 KB, 2208x1242
Has a girl ever shown interest in you?

If so, what happened?
>>
lawl nah
>>
D-dont remind me that im lolicon, anon..
>>
Yeah, she flirted with me then realized I was a sperg and never spoke to me again.

It's happened half a dozen times to me in college so far
>>
Yes

We dated for a year then she broke up with me
>>
>>24840303

Are you a faggot or what?
>>
Several times. Missed all cues until it was too late to do anything about it.

Surprisingly I didn't spill any spaghetti during the interactions themselves. I played it quite cool, actually. The only thing I failed to do was detect and reciprocate romantic interest.

The idea of "hey, she may have wanted the D" only hit me with a one day delay.

No, I'm not deluding myself. I'm not talking about casual encounters- I'm talking about girls showing irrefutable sings of interest in me.

Still, my reaction time is getting better. Used to take me years, then months now I'm down to days. The next one that shows interest may actually get it back during the interaction itself.
>>
Anorexic Mrs. Skeltal did hardcore flirting when I stayed in mental ward.
Said everything the shrinks wanted to hear to get the fuck out.
>>
A few times. I blew it each time though.

Can't be assed to tell the stories, not worth in my opinion.
>>
>>24840390
what were these signs of interest?
>>
Yes. Keked before anything happened
>>
She forcibly made herself my gf.
>>
Two girls.

They were best friends though, so I turned them down because I didn't want to ruin a friendship
>>
>>24840251
Yes. Now I'm married but still cheat, can't help it. I don't love the other women I just want my dick inside them. Still love my family and treat them right so I don't think I'm a bad person.
>>
>>24840414

Not him

But its things you think are strange but you don't put much thought into it "Oh she's just being nice" "She's being friendly" "She's like this with everyone". Nothing really happens afterwards.

Years later, when you are lying down to sleep, you suddenly realize that she actually really, really liked you.
>>
>>24840251
Yes, we were both underage, she a lot more than I, a friend saved me from jail by telling her we were in a gay relationship of 2 years, she was dumb enough to believe her, and this bought me time to sober up and realize, "hell naw, nigga"
>>
>>24840251
>>24840251
Yes multiple girls have. I usually sperged out like a harem anime protagonist.

One time a fat chick asked me out and I was so shocked I made her repeat it three times then laughed in her face.
>>
File: 1449018770573.jpg (191 KB, 1023x986) Image search: [Google]
1449018770573.jpg
191 KB, 1023x986
I have

But the thing is, girls want a person with a personality that is fun, charismatic, confident, protective, and extroverted.

My personality is more serious, quiet, and simple. It just simple turns off girls. They expect me to be clingy and texting them with emojis or some shit
>>
>>24840251
you're asking this in the wrong board
>>
Yeah some fat girl hounded me for 18 years straight but I never really cared about girls back then and even if I did my standards were not that low.
>>
>>24840251
Back in high school there was this ham beast who liked me. She even would to sit next to be on the bus ride home most days. She smelled like old socks and she would talk about rnb music.
I didn't really want to to talk to anyone back in high school so I tried to ignore her. She eventually lost interest in me.
I saw her 3 years later pushing a pram outside the welfare office.
>>
>>24840390

I think I have the opposite problem. During interactions I get the feeling they might be interested, but I think I am just deluding myself so never done anything about it.

After the fact I will often fret about missed opportunities, but I am rationally fairly sure that there was never a chance.
>>
>>24840357
That too
You know me pretty well anon!
>>
>>24840475
That's just a signal that she wants you to escalate things. There is still a marathon of shit tests after the first flirt.
>>
>>24840475
lol I can relate to your post, years ago towards the end of high school I had a random cute girl in my form group just talk to me out of the blue, and this was the first conversation I had with her throughout the entire 5 years.
Anyway she continued to initiate casual conversation with me over the final year, I just thought that she was being friendly for the sake of it, do you think there could have been any feelings involved there or am I just daydreaming from being alone for too long?
>>
File: image.jpg (109 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109 KB, 1280x720
>Blog time

>hanging smoking pot and drinking with my bro and this chick he's trying to get with
>this really hot chick comes with this sketchy mofo
>she just keep giving me Netflix and chill looks
>sketchy mofo leaves
>bro takes his girl and goes to this bar
>I stay with Netflix girl
>???????
>get some drinks at the bar and talk about Sony games.
>she's like eye raping me, the whole time

This was like last weekend
>>
>>24840551
You two should fuck.
>>
I wasn't a beta fag so I'm dating her

It's not that difficult
>>
Multiple times, i ussualy sperg out or realise it later senpai
>>
I'd say no, but there was one instance when I was working at a store, and a guy I knew from class came in with a female friend. She started asking me stuff about uni and what-not, and I just gave yes or no answers since that's all I'm capable of in terms of conversing with a female. After they left my co-worked said she liked you but you're too shy.
>>
>>24840475

>Years later

You probably don't even accurately remember what happened days later, let alone years. You're just indulging your vanity.
>>
No, do you think any girl would show interest in any ugly, poor and introverted guy? of course not
>>
File: 1443524469582.jpg (146 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1443524469582.jpg
146 KB, 500x375
>start dating girl
>both codependent and clingy
>promise I will never leave her
>issues ensue
>should not have been together
>huge age gap
>have too much going on to commit any serious time to a relationship
>she always felt as though I was abandoning her
>have no idea how to react to nearly every situation, feel lost like I'm giving all the wrong answers
>argument begins over misunderstanding
>calls me 20 times while I'm at work, use work as an excuse to ignore her
>cries and tells me to stop being so cruel to her
>tell her to grow up in long text
>"will do"

I don't feel based at all
>>
File: 1447411967772.gif (719 KB, 295x360) Image search: [Google]
1447411967772.gif
719 KB, 295x360
Yes, two. One said my accent turned her on and I still didn't take the hint, and the other one texted me everyday but then had a mental breakdown and dropped out of uni.
>>
File: img.jpg (22 KB, 644x354) Image search: [Google]
img.jpg
22 KB, 644x354
>>24840888
One girl told me she wanted me to speak into her phone so she can save it and use it as an alarm clock. Apparently I had a sexy and soothing kind of bass voice

Mentioned it to the lads a week or so later and they all laughed in my face for being dumb as a brick
>>
>>24840251
First time
>be me at highschool 5y ago, we had a system where a student would watch over the hallway during periods while sitting on the desk
>random girl 2y older than me approaches, literally kisses my forehead and says "I hope you're having a nice day"
>what the fuck, what's going on
>next day, I find her on facebook and add her
>casually talking for next few days, really starting to like her
>we end up dating, I was hyped because that was the first girl that liked me
>date for 5 months, seriously that's the happiest I've ever been in my life
>everything just goes to shit, she has to move to another country, ends up being a bitch

2nd experience
>at a female friends birthday party
>some friend of hers gets drunk
>later that night, about 7-8 of us sit on sofa watching a movie, covered in blankets
>that drunk girl just unzips my pants under blankets and starts jerking me off
>seriously what the fuck, she didn't show any interest whole night and then does that without a word
>I'm scared but aroused, only 1 of my friends noticed and is laughing his ass off, others are oblivious
>she invites me to go for a walk with her outside, gives me a blowjob (first blowjob I've ever had)
>next few weeks we meet up almost daily and she sucks me off
>we never even kissed
>we agree we'd just be fuck buddies, nothing serious
>one day she wants me to fuck her, I'm like hell yeah but when I started putting on a condom my dick went limp
>i freak out and basically call it a night, she gave me a blowjob to comfort me I guess
>next day, she says she wants a relationship because she really likes me, I get scared and tell her to fuck off
>it was 3 years ago I still see her at college all the time, and I always put on a stupid grin

Well, those are only 2 times I've had girls show obvious interest in me. It probably happened a bit more but I'm bad at reading signs (notice how they both were freaky straightforward).

I'm still a 21y old virgin but atleast I got my dick sucked.
>>
>>24840790
Jesus, just break up with her and let her be happy with someone who isn't retarded.

this hurts to read. if you can't be assed to put any effort into a relationship you don't deserve one. how horrible that you can claim to care for this girl.
>>
>>24840251
>be me, 21yo then
>still a kissless, hugless, hand-heldless virgin
>playing WoW
>some femgamer starts chatting with me
>she's 28yo divorced mother with 10yo brat son
>actualy she's quite cool to chat with
>me being no women hater like some of you
>i can talk to anyone without major issues
>we start playing together while getting closer as friends
>exchanged phone numbers
>suddenly "anon i love you" on my phone from her
>i was like "lol what are you on, woman?"
>"anon, im serious"
>told her she never seen me, how can she even know
>things calm down for few days
>phone rings, its her
>"anon, i decided to kill myself tonight because you dont love me"
>"also i lied you about my age. im 33yo. i lied because i was affraid you will run away from me"
>i was both dazed and confused by her behaviour
>told her whats the point in suicide over some person she never met
>she says she feels we were destined for each other
>told here she's just exaggerating and to finally calm down
>ultimate shitstorm begins
>my phone being bombed by tens messages per day
>shes calling me all the time, she doesnt even probably sleep because she keeps doing that even when its 3:30am
>in her messages she describes how is she going to kill herself
>cutting her veins, hanging herself, crashing into the pole while driving a car, eating pills, jumping from a cliff, throwing hair dryer to the water while shes taking a bath, etc...
>uknown numbers are calling me
>some unknown guys are threatening me on the phone
>they say they know where i live and if i wont take care of her, they will make my life hell
>mfw hahaha you know nothing, anons
>began to finally ignore her completely
>she finally stops her terror
>fast forward to six months later
>phone rings, unknown caller, i answer
>its her
>asked here "why are you still alive" before she says anything
>heard her frightened gasp and sob
>i hanged up
>she didnt called until then
>tfw your first experience with women is a psycho horror material
>>
>>24840251
Exactly what happened in that pic.
My autism took over and I stood at the edge of the abyss starting into the void.
>>
>>24841324
If you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you
>>
>>24840251
>be me
>have a crush
>she writes to me that she likes me and stuff
>i tell her that i like her too
>end up writing all day and go out together
>she moves away in another city
>still writing
>have an Argument
>quit writing, but both of us want to continue to write, she expects me to write her first
>don't write her cause im a betafag
>she moves in another country
>fucked up, no contact anymore
>>
>>24840390
same man

>going threw physical therapy and speech
>girl told me that speech was interested in me
>say her no i found her to be too high to my level
>one day she tells me she likes me
>for the past few day i've been just thinking of it and how much i wish is was normal
>>
>>24840790
I feel like I'm headed down your path, brother.

>started dating girl
>no amazing chemistry but we get along well and like to fuck
>2 months later I'm living with her and we say that we love each other
>occasionally she gets incredibly sullen and moody, often over misunderstandings or perceived slights
>>
>>24840782
No, you're right, no one could ever like anon.
>>
>i just got out of 1 year relationship idk right now
>>
At least 40 girls, my first year in highschool, there were 7 classmates that had a crush on me and i got asked if i wanted to make out with a girl's sister the second day, i never did nothing to a single one, just keep it cool and said that i already had a crush on a girl (which was a lie)
>>
>>24841420
I'll smoke a bowl for you
>>
>>24840251
Anxiety was disguising itself as thinking and I sort of fucked up by turning her down. In reality I was turning myself down and she was the one who could stop me from doing that anymore if I said yes.
>>
Three that I've known of. I never forwarded anything though because one had a bad reputation and the other two I was too beta to understand relationships
>>
>>24841451
is there no hope? she told other guys they have no chance
>>
This one slightly chubby girl did in high school. She would grab me by the hand and one time placed her head on my shoulder and said that I'm strong. It was creepy.

http://strawpoll.me/6214306/
>>
>>24841532
Well from my experience I'd say...

Wait a bit maybe, she might have a another guy lined up. They do that. They think ahead.
>>
>>24841357
I want to believe, in an original manor of course.
>>
>>24841590
she doesn't have another guy lined up
>>
File: 1448935593416.jpg (25 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1448935593416.jpg
25 KB, 396x385
All the time. Coworkers at my retail jobs. One told me she'd probably break her hand if she punched my jaw. It was weird. When I used to work at kohls one would always go to my register to throw things away so she could scoot past me to my trash can. They also talked about my butt and my tan. I lost 20lbs after a bulk when I worked there and they all commented on how much thinner I looked. I just stopped smoking weed and lost 20lbs without trying
>>
Had to shoot her down like the Malaysia plane. Never heard from again.
>>
>>24841633
Checked, then there's hope anon
>>
Yeah several times but my brain hates me and convinces me that she doesn't actually like me.

Only a few weeks ago a girl approached me in a bar I was playing pool in and asked for my number on behalf of her friend and I lied and said I wasn't single, so that's the level of rejection fear we are talking about here.

Managed to drunkenly pull a 9/10 cheerleader back in university, went back to her flat, even had her down to just her thong and I still bottled it thinking she didn't like me.

There are a few more like that and I think about them all the fucking time which doesn't help
>>
When i was 1 grade..
>>
Yes, for some reason I act like a cunt and string them along but never do anything about it because I am pessimistic about how it may turn out.
>>
>>24841677
I went to a disco and a girl asked me my name and introduced herself before the first band played. It went as far as saying my name.

One time at the dmv a girl I sat next to gave me her number without me asking. We dated a bit but I only banged her twice. She had intimacy issues because her ex banged her friend while they were all camping together.
>>
>>24841751

At least you banged her, I'd have shit myself and never spoken to her again. I think most of my anxiety now stems from being a virgin, almost as if I'm scared that she does like me and that it will lead to me being absolutely fucking terrible when it comes to the bedroom.

I'm going to New Zealand for a year in January and I'm just gonna be straight up with everyone and admit I'm a virgin, I've lied too long to everyone I know in this country so I'd look absolutely mental if I revealed I lied
>>
>>24841668
how do i make her mine
>>
this girl i graduated with messaged me on okcupid two days ago. i didn't reply and also blocked her. curved the shit out of her ass. i laugh audibly just thinking about it.

she fucked probably every stoner guy from 2 different graduating classes. she's the exact type of girl who actually believes she's a robot or hampered socially in any way. she's a 5/10 white girl from a good home. she's just self-absorbed, without being self-aware. like, the kind of girl who thinks that knowing obscure references means that all of her decisions are smart. her message showed it too. it was condescending as shit. i'd honestly laugh in her face if i saw her out.
>>
ITT: norman, the blog.
>>
>>24841868
Hey man, I'm just a voice in your head.

That's up to you to figure out champ
>>
I've talked to someone online for a couple weeks who I have a lot in common with but I have no idea how to detect interest online
>>
I don't know if they were honest or if they were planning to humiliate me.
I always fled.
>>
>>24840251
Her brother killed me.
>>
>>24840251
that is such a adorable picture
>>
>>24840251
yes she ran up to me after 2 weeks of not seeing me and hugged me
I then ran to the toilet and threw up
>>
>>24841973
YOU PUT ME IN THIS MESS
>>
File: 1447671035221.png (92 KB, 295x229) Image search: [Google]
1447671035221.png
92 KB, 295x229
a girl, 2 grades ahead of me, had a large overbite and kinda messy hair, asked me if I could accompany her to her prom.

my mates behind me were trying to keep a straight face and I wasn't sure how to respond, so I laughed in her face and she ran away crying.

by the way my mates weren't really friends. they teased me why any girl would be attracted to someone ugly as me and sometime in the same year they ditched me and beat me down for following them.

i deserve to be alone.
>>
>>24840251
Well, I was playing LBP a few years ago and a young girl started getting all weird and wouldn't leave me alone. I had to lose her when she kept asking me to marry her.
To be fair, my sackboy was suave as fuck.
>>
I liked her too.

I began avoiding her and acting distant.
I didn't want her to know how I really was.

No regrets to be h
>>
There was a girl I had in a class for three semesters and she would randomly start glancing/staring at me halfway through the second semester. Outright eye-raped me a few times. That's about it; it's funny to me.
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 437x322) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 437x322
>>24842034
I'm sorry I let you down
>>
>>24842224
Answer me
>>
This one girl I like came up to me and asked to exchange skype contacts with me. Then throughout a summer we got really close and talked about feelings and shit. Eventually I told her how I felt, and she liked me back but doesnt want to date anyone. Then a couple a months ago she said she needed a break from me and that she needed to figure something out. I haven't talked to her since.....
>>
File: FB_IMG_1438109940558.jpg (18 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1438109940558.jpg
18 KB, 400x400
>just finished highschool
>meet nice girl who has same intrests
>sorta become friends, hand ourlt rarely, (we are both super shy)
>oneday asshole alpha pull up in his truck
>he starts talking to her
>too shy too walk over.png
>she stops testing or messaging me
>they move out of town together
>>
>>24842301
>cura
>try talking to her
>elixir
>????

Pick one
>>
>>24842439
i have been every day
>>
>>24840251
yes, an ugly fat girl when I was 14, she wanted to date me and said I was cute
>>
>>24840251

Oh yes, but it was because of my halloween costume.

I dressed up as a Soviet Soldier and after that this Girl kept trying to talk to me and saying "It takes a comrade to know a comrade." She was actually really hot, but I'm not a communist, it was just a costume. She kept doing that for about 6 months.
>>
>>24840251
the three words you all hate most
>just be yourself
but really, it's because i didn't sperg out and reveal my power level
we were together for a year, til we got tired of each other and went our separate ways
looking back i did miss some clues from other chicks that might have lead to something
>>
File: 1434471381190.jpg (32 KB, 552x624) Image search: [Google]
1434471381190.jpg
32 KB, 552x624
>all these fucking normalfags ITT
FUCK OFF
>>
>>24840545
This. I'm narcissistic and insecure as fuck. What a bad combination.
Probably bipolar as well.
>>
>>24842463
Distance makes the heart grow fond anon, give it time.
>>
File: 1437932148292.jpg (25 KB, 327x315) Image search: [Google]
1437932148292.jpg
25 KB, 327x315
>Don't socialize outside of work
>A lot of women over 30 and under 40 hits on me and grabs my arm and shit
>Dismiss them with a one-liner like "yeah, okay, you too"
>They eventually walk away
>A group of roastie friends in their 30s were talking about me at the end of my aisle and said "He doesn't even look at me, you can't talk to that guy"

Fucking roasties, at least my waifu hasn't been pumped full of 70 different guys' semen, pic related
>>
>>24842546
how? i wanna spend time with
>>
The most I got was girls acting nice to me so I'd so stuff for them. Now that I think about it 99% of my interaction with females has been them asking me to do stuff for them.
>>
>>24840251
Yes

nothing because i'm socially autistic
>>
>>24840251
sure
>laughing at me
>poking me
>smiling devilishly
>running around in cute clothes
>asking me to play
>sitting on my lap
>being frisky

>her grandma says "stop that!"

Women after puberty are terrible, menopause should be euthanizing
>>
File: 1448384293132.jpg (39 KB, 407x323) Image search: [Google]
1448384293132.jpg
39 KB, 407x323
>working at a gas station to pay uni fees
>girl walks up to me and says "hey anon, do you remember me? we were in the same class in elementary school!"
>cant remember her, dont even remember her face or name
>simply say "ok, take her money for her cigarettes and do something else
it was this moment when i knew that im already dead inside, uni and work fucked my life so hard i literally forgot everything except the last two years
but i bet she fucked chad like 50 times, so i guess i lost nothing
>>
>>24842966
this post made me feel senpai
>>
>>24842784
T_T, chill son, think this out, don't rush it
>>
when i was in uni, on several occasions i had qt girls just randomly start up conversations with me in class. of course, i was quiet and shy as hell, so i never initiated anything, so all those opportunities were wasted. i feel like i'm more confident now, only if i had the mindset i got now back then. might be returning to uni (i ended up dropping out and became a neet), so i won't make those mistakes again.
>>
>>24843120
it's online
>>
>>24840251

> be me 19 at a party
> dont know too many people
> see this girl that i have met before at another party
> she falls and really hurts her foot
> help bandage her up
> we end up hanging out the rest of the party
> have to leave party and am sad to go
> beta so scared to ask for number
> but intoxicated so i still do
> she agrees and i say i'll text her
> ended up leaving my charging cord behind, so i call her to see if she'll grab it
> turns out she left a note under her contact that said "i think you're cute" mfw
> we ended up hanging out a couple times, accidentally fell asleep together at her place
> still beta so did nothing
> second time hanging out, she asks why i haven't kissed her yet
> came up with crappy excuse to not seem so beta
> we ended up making out, it was amazing
> after that night we hung out 2 or 3 more times
> i go on a week long camp
> still beta so dont text her
> turns out not texting her ruined my chances of anything more
> mfw i give up my first chance at getting laid because i was too scared to send a stupid text
> we're still cool tho
>>
NO.

FUCK OFF.

GET OUT.

REE.
>>
>>24840251
Yep. A few times that I know of.

>girl that represented my country in a beauty pageant in Taiwan

>girl that moved to the US and turned into a huge slut

>American girl in college at some ski lodge

There's probably more. All of the times I failed to reciprocate, so they lost interest.
>>
>>24840251
Nope. originaloriginaloriginaloriginal
>>
>>24841359
sounds like you need more speech therapy buddy
>>
File: Her emails.png (32 KB, 771x283) Image search: [Google]
Her emails.png
32 KB, 771x283
I guess you could say that
>>
yes. nothing because she was annoying.
>>
>>24840551
ladida
>>
>>24840251
I showed interest first, she showed interest, I didn't, she didn't, it ended.
>>
>>24840317
Thread was over right here.
>>
A literally mentally retarded girl liked me when I was 18
>>
Twice
First one convinced me to move.across the country and.pay for everything. Breaks up with me the day we get to her parents. Spend the next three days on a bus home.
Second was a fat 2/10 wiccan chick now I did Fuck her for a few weeks but I was a heavy Benzo addict at the time. 100 mgs of valium a day. I went to.detox and realised wtf I was doing and dropped contact cause she was insane. And that's it.
>>
>>24840390
there's this stacey in school who "hates" me and probably wants to make my life miserable but sometimes when I glance at her I catch her looking at me and she quickly looks away
it's like she's interested in me and going all anime tsundere retarded for some reason.

but she's a stacey so I don't actually really care a lot about her. I probably am sounding extremely autistic but there's actually a bunch of other girls who are interested in me (most of them are pretty autistic as well). it's just that I fucking never show up at school and well that means that I don't really interact with them that often.

I'm probably all wrong anyway. nobody's going to read this. fuck fuck fuck I want to be loved aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand die
>>
>>24840251
She was black, emo, bulimic, cut herself. This wasnt the problem(although she was black MIGHTVE been a bit hard to slide) the problem was that she only liked me because i was the first guy to "care"
>all i did was tell her not to cut herself or throw up, she not fat
I just wasnt attracted to her, she wasnt very pretty, and she had longass red nails.
>>
File: 1353021027705.png (699 KB, 857x796) Image search: [Google]
1353021027705.png
699 KB, 857x796
>>24840251
I had a number of girls who would flirt with me and straight up call me cute in high school (Which I don't understand because I am pretty ugly) but I would try to pursue them and then my autism would come out. Then word got around that I was weird af and everyone slowly stopped messing with me. All I had left was a turkish yandere with huge tits but I was too scared to fuck her ( she would have done it). My social skills have gotten 10x worse since then. I assume I must emitt an aura of autism now because so no one at Uni talks to me except for asian exchange students. Last girl who showed any interest in me was a cute hapa in chem freshman year.
>>
>>24844284
What the fug????/ This happened to me in highschool, I was practically bullied by a Stacy but I would always catch her staring at me in class then she would quickly look away.
>>
> 10th grade
> dance unit in gym
> dance with this ninth grade girl who's laughing and sort of looking down the whole time
> later a friend of hers literally tells me she likes me
> say "that's good" and walk away
> never do anything about it
> never lose virginity
Time to kill myself when?
>>
>>24840251
Yes, twice.
The first one died and with the second my self steem was so low that I thought she was pitying me for the loss of the first one.
10 years later still a v
>>
>>24844228
score! you could be like kurt cobain
>>
>>24844456
girls are weird. I think I'm just going to fuck boys instead
or my cousin's hatsune miku figure
>>
>be 15
>sitting in food court, bored, waiting for sister and mother to finish shopping
>suddenly an older girl takes the seat opposite mine
>asks me a bunch of personal question
>see her friends looking at us and making excited girly faces
>I answer flatly and don't ask any questions
>Mom and sis sneak up on us
>"Anon, you didn't tell me you had a girlfriend"
>drone,"She's not my girlfriend. she came out of nowhere and started talking to me"
>Girl is red at this point and bolts
>stand up and start walking away
>sister and mother scold me about being rude to girls

>>24844115
>I said, "I love you"
>You said, "I want to have sex"
Chad as fuck.
>>
There have been a couple, maybe. I'm not sure.
One was a cute Swedish girl at Uni I was working with on a project. She would regualrly invite me to join her and her friend for coffee and lunch before starting the work, and we would all sit around and share stories of growing up in different cultures, and she seemed really engaged in what I would talk about. She had a big old smile on her face constantly. She had very warm eyes and made me feel welcome. (The other girl in comparison was pretty cold though not a bad person and a competent group member)
She once asked me if I had a girlfriend too, but stupidly I told her the truth that I never had and that I wasn't in a rush to get one.
I just couldn't believe she could have been interested in me. Especially when there were so many other handsome guys at Uni. I really wanted to try asking her out, but I couldn't get the words out since I thought it would make me look stupid if i was wrong and make the group work weird, (it was a fantastically successful project. Really saved my ass from failing too. Us three really pulled together as a team and worked hard) and eventually her transfer programme was up and she went back to Sweden to finish her studies.

She always wishes me happy birthday on Facebook though and likes my post almost instantly when I make a rare appearance. Sometimes even leaves a comment.

I honestly would have thought she'd have forgotten about me by now.
(I really wish people would because I'm the worse kind of person to be around. The one that will become full of doubt and shame and will just leave like a coward randomly one day)
I dont think I'll ever forget about her though. Something always makes me remember her kindness to me. I miss her a bit, which is stupid because she probably doesn't miss me at all.
If anything,I'm probably a tiny footnote in a very sociable person's life and I never kindled a spark there at all. I'm just a crazy lonely person distorting reality.
>>
>>24842697
Good taste. Survival horror has the best waifus.
>>
>>24842697
can't tell if you're being ironic but I really hope you're not

if you're not than you're a patrician my friendo.
>>
>>24844882
The way this post is written and the modest self-awareness of it all makes me think that, despite seeing yourself as a bad person, it can also be easily believed that you left a lasting impression on that girl.
>>
>>24841156
OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT
>>
>>24842966
she was just trying to relate to you like a human being dude
;_; i wish you could be happy
>>
>>24840251
This picture makes my heart melt.
>>
File: deedd.jpg (13 KB, 213x212) Image search: [Google]
deedd.jpg
13 KB, 213x212
>there are actually this many fucking normals on /r9k/

I'm genuinely disgusted by how many of you are here, please just leave to another site already

I really feel alone
>>
>>24840251
Yes

We were both drunk as fuck, sleeping at a mutual friend's place, and she asked me to spoon her so I did. We were both only wearing underwear, so my rock-hard dick was pressed between her ass cheeks and she kept grinding it like a whore.
>>
not ever, no.
>>
>>24845537
don't worry man. I just look like a normalfag I'm actually a mentally deprived bisexual who's also a pedophile and depressed, shitposts on 4chan and has 0 friends.
You probably wish for females not shrugging you off but believe me they're not that great.
>>
>>24840251
>Has a girl ever shown interest in you?
yes
>If so, what happened?
my autism showed and they ran. one didnt though, but she was super crazy and i pussied out.
>>
Yes, I fucked her

her parents never let me babysit again. fucking fascists.
>>
A few of my crushes have liked me on and off for a brief period of time, but the most it's ever amounted to was a short drunken make out session and an instant message confession. Besides that, nothing. Still a virgin with no real love in his life.
>>
>>24845618
>You probably wish for females not shrugging you off

not really,just want to move to a comfy scenic location away from normies with my dog and do mind altering substances
>>
>>24840390
How old are you? I'm 23 and I'm not quite where you are yet but I'm definitely improving.
>>
>>24840251
Tons of girls showed interest in me in highschool but I was too much of a sperg to realize, I probably coulda hit a lot of decent pussy. Now I'm older women avert their gaze when I'm around
>>
>>24845348
I think I do leave lasting impressions on people, if only by accident.
I had a group project once I was pretty much leading and it was going great. I let slip to the Pakistani girl accidentally that I don't really have any friends in a casual chat and she said "That's not true! Surely you must have tons of friends. You're one of the friendliest people I've known" and gave me loads of compliments.
Likewise some colleague I barely know out of the blue asks me what's wrong with me lately since to him I was apparently one of the nicest guys in the workplace.

Trouble is I'm a burden. My depression will eventually drag others down if they get too close, so I back off, or I mask it if they persist on talking to me. I can mimick the superficial behaviour that people like to see, I can act charismatic and play the fool, the cocky cynic, or the Wiseman, or the kind monk, but I can't trust them to understand what I'm really like, because past all the acts, there's very little to me at all except a great sadness and lack of faith in life and in myself.
That's why I'd never act on a crush even if it was blatant. I'm too messed up in my head, and only I can fix it. (If it can even be fixed) I struggle to fight the urge to make excuses and give up every day. Not even CBT can help with that.
>>
>>24844115
HAHA sounds like a phishing attempt.
>>
Some schizoid girl told me she loved me once. Wish I'd said it back, just to see what happened, but I'm a pussy.
>>
File: 1444922136050.png (13 KB, 418x359) Image search: [Google]
1444922136050.png
13 KB, 418x359
>>24840251
>failed normie
>invited to a house party when i was 17
>sat outside in a circle around a fire just trying to drink and start to socialize
>girl comes over and sits next to me, starts talking to me for 5 minuites
>sits on my lap and says out loud "ive wanted to do this all night" before she starts kissing me
>just me and her sat on the sofa indoors, she asks me to hold her
>start fingering her and keep asking her if shes ok like the beta i am
>15-20 minutes go by and chad comes down and asks for a threesome
>betaout and ask her and she looks visibly annoyed
>he starts fucking her and she is fumbling around trying to give me a handjob at the same time
>i just said i was going to piss and went home

And now i'm on r9k shitposting
>>
The last one I met was a kind girl. We fucked three times and talked almost every day, I felt complete happiness for the first time in years. She stopped texting and now she is back with her boyfriend. I wrote her a letter telling her that I can't stop thinking about her... Pathetic. But I was tired of keeping my feelings for myself, I nedded to do it. Still miss her, but I will get better I guess.
>>
>>24844251
lol jesus how bad was detox?
>>
>>24845763
Thx for the honest reply
We are pretty much exactly the same from what you describe yourself as, I guess that's why your post stood out to me in the first place.
Good luck to you anon
>>
Every black, mexican, and obese girl. Only one qt3.14 aryan until an somehow-extroverted, morbidly obese girl asked me first and I said no. The aryan thought I was a piece of shit for not wanting to subjecting myself to high test.
>>
File: 12342332.jpg (44 KB, 300x252) Image search: [Google]
12342332.jpg
44 KB, 300x252
>Find out a new girl in my class
>we stare at each other during classes constantly
>One day i was talking wiht my friends why i never celebrated my birthday party
>bitch comes in
>"why you never celebrate it?"
>"Come to my house and you could celebrate with me"
>*Blushes
>months past by and got invited to a party
>she told me
>"your one of the most interesting people i know,i want to be your friend"
>diagnosed with depression again
>didnt attend to classes
>gonna repeat one year
>she never talks to me again.
>>
File: What'sup.gif (605 KB, 558x418) Image search: [Google]
What'sup.gif
605 KB, 558x418
>>24841238
>why are you still alive

Delectable
>>
I think I'm blessed by Aphrodite herself or something. Because I consider myself painfully average but I get a lot of looks, smiles and general attention from girls. A good number of people said to me directly that I'm very handsome (some even called me model material). Trouble is, all of the above started happening relatively recently (~1.5 years ago) and I'm still a sperg who cannot harness this situation. Even if a girl is eyefucking me I have troubles starting conversation. Almost feel how things are expected of me but I don't know how to act.
>>
>>24840584
>high school
>5 years
Maybe she was into super seniors
>>
>>24841238
You handled that pretty damn well anon, proud of you.
>>
File: control.jpg (49 KB, 508x383) Image search: [Google]
control.jpg
49 KB, 508x383
>>24840390
Quite the same in here, except I never reciprocated them, even when I cut down the delay to days then seconds.

I just have autism around women I like and I didn't want to bother myself with women I don't wanna impregnate. No regrets. I probably doubted anyone could love me at all, even if the girl was checking me out for 1/3 of the time (especially during lessons) she could. Imagine being checked out by a smiling woman for around 15 minutes overall in 45 minutes. That shit is downright creepy even if it's a woman, made me develop attention whoreish qualities since now I don't get the same treatment out of high school, though. But I don't indulge in it.

She helped me develop this keen sense of alert of when I'm being checked out, though. Otherwise I'd need a month of a girl circling and doing retarded hints to get the message through.

At first I didn't believe in my competence of making a woman happy, then I didn't wanna bother being dumped or cheated on, or divorced for alimony.
>>
File: 1446161047186.gif (877 KB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
1446161047186.gif
877 KB, 500x250
>>24845104
I am not being ironic. I can't stand the people who can't see the beauty of 2D. There is no substitute for authenticity and there is nothing more authentic than the purity and idyllism of Heather Mason.

Heather is my waifu.
>>
File: tough man.jpg (133 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
tough man.jpg
133 KB, 1280x720
>>24846950
>authenticity
(not the guy you're replying to)
You do realize 2D are just projections of wimmin, nothing really authentic. Just something we prefer because they're rarely displayed in a bad light like most women easily are with some time and they never are because men made them and men know how to push our buttons. Hell even I myself am more excited about 2D women but I want to give them up as well so I wouldn't be attached to the concept of females ever again.
>>
>Ugly
>poor
>short
>dull boring personality

I doubt any woman has ever even noticed I exist.
>>
File: 1439073636660.jpg (46 KB, 658x448) Image search: [Google]
1439073636660.jpg
46 KB, 658x448
I literally had a girl ask me to teach her how to play Magic the Gathering, and then subsequently ask me about the size of my dick--because I had lost a lot of weight and she had heard that you basically gain inches when you lose weight--and I *still* didn't realize she wanted me until about 6 or 7 years later. Beat that.
>>
>>24847445
I realized the feelins around 12 years later. Beat that. Even when the evidence was before me all the time. Day care photos, her behavior, etc.

Now we pretty much don't exist to each other even when we both don't want that sometimes. Thank you based gender roles from saving me from the bane of women.
>>
File: 1407693172332.jpg (97 KB, 636x358) Image search: [Google]
1407693172332.jpg
97 KB, 636x358
>>24847177
Have you ever considered females have become detached from what it means to be female?
>>
>>24840428
You lucky sack of shit
>>
If I was attractive enough to gain a woman's attention I wouldn't be here.
>>
>>24845953
Not as bad as I thought it would be. Couldn't sleep and felt like my skin was crawling for a few months but I got thru it. Detox it's self was shitty. A bunch of heroin addicts crying about "my disease" I honestly hope the relapsed and od.
>>
File: one punch man.jpg (58 KB, 550x250) Image search: [Google]
one punch man.jpg
58 KB, 550x250
>>24847515
My mom wasn't a good image for a woman so I don't really have anything to say about this topic, if it's female to have fingers crossed attitude a guy will ask you out that didn't change for me. If it's about that domesticated woman though, sure. The culture is kind of opposite even in the bastion of least hook-up affected second world.
>>
Yes. She moved away later, I still visited her, she later cut off all contact and now has a boyfriend who looks a lot like me.
>>
dropped her because she wasnt attractive enough and had a jew nose which i get turned off by.
>>
File: 1441225730737.gif (1 MB, 311x240) Image search: [Google]
1441225730737.gif
1 MB, 311x240
>>24840251

>Mfw that loli hasn't been exposed to Tyrone Jr yet and keks the white kid.
>>
>>24845866
I knew her loong prior to that, and the reason she sent those emails was because I saw her IRL the night before and left abruptly.

There's a whole story behind this shit.
>>
File: _20151208_181411.jpg (7 KB, 199x188) Image search: [Google]
_20151208_181411.jpg
7 KB, 199x188
>>24840251
I did just a little while ago
On bus back from military ball at like 11:30 pm
8/10 with godly hips sitting with me
Pretty sure she has a crush on me, not sure if I do back
He bus is dark, think about grabbing her thighs but I could never in a million years work up that courage
After a little bit of talking, she says she's going to try to sleep
She looks really uncomfortable sitting beside me with her head in her hand
Know this is my chance, but just can't work up the courage
Besides, her thighs and side of ass feel like nothing else on my right thigh
Also, rock hard
After twenty minutes of prepping myself, I say "if it's more comfortable u can lean against me"
"no, I'm woken up anyway"
Want to die, know that I missed my chance
We make small talk the rest of the way, she laughs at jokes but I know I've lost her
So close, yet so far
Before this, she would flirt with me all the time and I turned her away, not wanting the awkwardness of a relationship.
It's been two weeks, not one sign that she's into me anymore
Is flirting with a Chad now.
Pic is me when I realised how badly I fucked up
Anyone know how to tie a noose?
>>
>In middle school
>Health class
>Nerdy girl sits next to me
>One day she clears her throat, and while staring at her desk asks "S-so do you come here often?"
>Asks what she means, as we've been sitting next to each other the whole year
>Her face turns extremely red
>"N-nothing"
>For the rest of the year she sat at the other end of the room
>Never saw her again after that

She probably looks back at this and cringes, but it was cute as fuck. I wish I had thought to say something else. It didn't occur to me that she may have liked me until days later.
>>
A few. First I just stopped talking to.
Another was dropping hints and was a qt Asian half breed but I never bothered and she eventually had to resort to dating sites...still no luck it would seem.

My most recent was a girl who my friend was kissing one night. She invited us to a party at hers, I went, not much people there, my friend didn't go. Ended up kissing and groping and shit all night.

She told me then that her parents were out for the whole weekend and that I should come around and that it'll just be us two there. I never replied to her message. Her mother who never liked any boys she got with took a liking to me straight away, even made me breakfast too hue. Too close for me though.

Now I just fap fap faparoo. Women don't interest me enough to put any effort in. Still a virgin too.

I think people make too big a deal out of girls and sex and all that shit. Or maybe you're just /C/UCKS
>>
>Be me
>Not you
>2nd grade 6 years old
>Running around in class
>Trip like a retard
>Class pretty girl mounts me for some reason and looks me in the eyes
>After a few seconds she stands up and runs away from me
>>
ITT failed normies
>>
yes, and after several years of being very good friends, we dated for 6 months or so. Never did I feel like she actually wanted ME, rather she just wanted a boyfriend and the validation of being in a relationship. My previous and only other girlfriend seemed into me, but I had/have some serious inadequacy issues and broke it off.
>>
>>24840510
Well done, anon. Self respect is important, no matter what.
>>
>>24840251
here goes
>be me
>be 19
>in college
>new class new town new everything
>know absolutely no one
>thus one girl talks to me more than the others
>always have longer conversations
>asked me to add her on normiebook
>once i put my hand over her shoulder playfully making trivial chatter
>she smiles , answers then rubs my chin a little
>i don't really like her much so i smile too say something to finish the conv and excuse myself
well did i fuckup gais ?
>>
>>24847972
>get invited to an enormous banquet free of charge
>see a homeless man on the way home
>you make too big a deal out of food and drink and all that shit

Get out.
>>
Yes.
I started avoiding her like the plague
I started sweating every time she looked at me
I spilled my pasta every time she talked to me
I was so scared she would be dissapointed if she knew me better....
>>
File: 1447932459678.jpg (73 KB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
1447932459678.jpg
73 KB, 360x360
>>24848290
>mfw /c/ucks are MAD
>>
File: tomato.jpg (240 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
tomato.jpg
240 KB, 1920x1080
>>24848155
Damn. I have pretty similar experience except for the part where my parents got into arguments and divorced, as well as the guys she was after weren't violent but she never got serious with any until I was 11.

Reminds me this one time in high school when lit teacher asked whether they'd want the child brought up with mother or dad. Given 2/3 of the class is females I heard only myself actually say dad. Probably wouldn't be more well-adjusted than I am right now, but at least I wouldn't be severely depressed case of shit and could talk to women without losing my mind with this nice guy shit upbringing. Ironically, any problem most of the time can be traced back to the mother. But I believe that incompetence is the real deal. Given I spent time socialising like I kind of did 14 years back and no video games existed, I would have had at least one relationship at that rate. Don't really mind the consequences, would have taken some burning first-hand experience to quit them.

>>24848116
You're a failed normie as well if you at least want women, honestly. By that logic.
>>
>>24840544
WHAT THE FUCK IS A PRAM LOL!!?????
>>
>>24840545
Same issues here. I don't even feel bad about it anymore.
>>
>>24848383
>effects of lack of affection are well documented
>too lazy to read up on it
>lol its just cuz ur a kek ecks dee
>>
When I was in high school I spent 2 years going after the hot, crazy weeb girl who I reckon was raped as a kid. The ensuing 3 year relationship was a total trainwreck and she never even touched my dick once. Everytime we got close she'd start crying. Anyway, when I first asked her out the average weeb girl had a big breakdown because she liked me apparently. After dating the hot weeb girl for a bit the average one decided to get a elsbian crush on hot weeb girl.

God my high school days were fucking bonkers. Glad to be past that shit.
>>
>>24846220
In some countries in Europe high school lasts 5 years.
>>
File: bf66.png (924 KB, 1280x692) Image search: [Google]
bf66.png
924 KB, 1280x692
I was a spergelord working in a restaurant kitchen and a waitress I found attractive was showing some interest in me. We hung around eachother together a few times and borrowed movies / games from eachother but I never tried anything because I thought she was in a relationship with 1 of the cooks in the kitchen. Eventually found out she was single the whole time after she was forced to quit and move elsewhere

pretty much missed my only chance, she was small like 5'2-5'3 aswell
>>
>>24840251
Yup but I told her I wouldn't date her since she wasn't a virgin. I don't regret it.
>>
>>24841156
I hope bad things happen to the people around you.
>>
File: unnamed.png (806 KB, 527x900) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
806 KB, 527x900
>>24840251
Never. I asked her out. She declined. The end.
>>
>>24841599
manor means cow shit, dumbass
>>
File: 1447886043449.gif (2 MB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1447886043449.gif
2 MB, 500x500
Yes
We're dating now
>>
>>24842098
>I didn't want her to know how I really was.
I have the same problem. I'm a terrible person inside and I honestly don't want anyone to get close enough to find out.
>>
>>24840251
4 did and i dated each one of them
What they dont know is that im a fag and i didnt feel a thing
>>
Pardon my french

So I met this girl some months ago, petite qt3.14 r9k gf material, we use to take the same bus every day, at the same hour. See her staring at me, but, again, I'm a very insecure narcissist so I thought it was because I looked bad.

One day decided to miss the bus, to see what she would do, the bus passed and I didn't get in it, she didn't get into the bus either. see buses passing but didn't take any of them, more than half an hour passed. Finally decided to get into a different bus line, so I (and her) would have to take 2 buses to reach the destination.

She got into the bus, and sit close to were I was, we also take the next bus together.

That was my fucking chance to talk to her, and I missed it, fuck it.

Another time, last year.

This girl started hanging around me, and trying too get close, talked about his bf to my but I didn't respond cause I didn't care. Other girls told me she likes me, Tell them I don't give a shit. She introduces her bf to me, expecting me to do something, just say hi to him and continue doing whatever the hell I was doing that time. Couple of days later, she tells me she ended her relationship, and wanted to go to a club with me. Say No. Never regret.

Don't really care cause she was a ho, but the girl in my first story was a qt and I hate myself for not making a move

What should I do robots? I know the first girl lives really close to me (don't really know where), but I'm pretty sure I could find her If I try....
>>
>>24848795
Poe's Law. In Action.
>>
>>24840453
You dont actually love them. Ive been in that situation (not married, but still with a gf or bf) thinking i love them but i still cheated, no feelings involved. However, ive actually fallen in love and id never consider doing such a thing now
>>
Yeah, and she took my virginity last week. She was super straightforward and would touch me and hug me a the time. Eventually were outside and we start kissing. Then we get in my car and make lit some more. Then I fingered her and fuck her for like an hour but I didn't cum.
>>
A few did. But they did it so indirectly I felt insulted and lost all respect for them. Later one girl directly said she liked me and I asked her out. All those girls were buttmad for months, even ones who never talked to me.
>>
File: best nichijou 69.jpg (79 KB, 300x470) Image search: [Google]
best nichijou 69.jpg
79 KB, 300x470
Yes

I asked her out and she said yes

We dated for a week - happiest week of my life

We broke up because I was "too perfect" and because she slept with her cousin

This happened when I was 18 and the girl was 4 years younger than me

I mourn not my loss, but be happy because I did love

I come to r9k to watch the zoo
>>
In highschool my crush wanted to meet me after someone told her I liked her, my friends at that time forced me to go however inside I've never been happier, still I maaged to fuck it up.
After that nothing.
In public transportation every once in a while I get some looks from girls, but I freak out and I'm not really sure what to do in situations like that.
>>
>>24849159
I just realised that if you were the one to wait for the same bus as that 1st qt you'd get ridiculed and harassed online and some of her male friends might have tried to intimidate you.
>>
>>24840251
I came on too strong and blew it. See her everyday and it hurts like a bitch but I cherish the times she talks to me every other month or so.
>>
>>24840251
Yes, several.
>If so, what happened?
Fuck girls. I hate everything.
>>
Yeah. Turns out she lied. Tee hee anon actually came! LOL get lost loser! hahahaha
>>
>>24840604
kill yourself fuck face
>>
>>24840251
There are 2 girls that like me in one class, but I wanna ask one out when he other isn't around so I don't seem inconsiderate.
>>
Played hard to get bullshit for a couple of months. When she finally came out with me we started fucking. She changed her mind about a relationship real quick and crushed me.
>>
>>24849526
ladies and gentlemen, r9k
>>
>>24840251
only 2, friendzoned her, but just because I was to retarded to see her signals that she got a thing with me back in my 17's in the school, also, his mother was the fucking teacher of lenguage, and I got a really great friendship with her. then the other shit, is that a guy was in love with me, but is other shit anyway.
>>
File: 1427360365536.jpg (13 KB, 208x250) Image search: [Google]
1427360365536.jpg
13 KB, 208x250
>decent-looking
>girl comes up to you and shes obviously interested
>that disappointed look she gets when she realizes you're a fucking sperg

There is no worse feel.
>>
>>24840251
tbqh I've been in many relationships, but none of the women had any interest in me personally. It was always just about sex for them. None of them gave one shit about me personally.

At this point I really don't get close to any women anymore. I steer clear of relationships, and if I do get into them it's simply to use them for money, beer, sex, or whatever I can get from them. Then, once I get bored and know I can't get anything else (or if they start bringing drama), I find the worst way to cut ties with them.

The last "gf" I had I eventually got bored with, and got tired of her petty bullshit. She had a best friend she grew up with, and I ended up fucking her. I told my "gf" by forwarding texts/pics her bestie sent me. Changed my # right after telling her and never talked/seen to her again. Talked to a mutual friend that has her on FB, and the two hate each other now lol. Fuckin' whores.
>>
>>24840251
They usually end up leading me on and blocking me on facebook.
>>
>>24842508
oh wow, that describes me pretty well desu, its actually uncanny
>>
>>24844042
kop tek
>>
Twice, and I ignored them cause I can definitely do better. Still a kissless virgin tho. :/
>>
When I was 6 years old there was this little girl from Singapore in my grade.
She would just follow me everywhere and tell me "but arrorn I REARRY ruv you!" over and over. Of course at that age I had no interest, and always tried to ditch her.

Later on she moved back home, but eventually came back in 6th or 7th grade. At that point she was basically Tomoko. So many spaghetti situations. Never saw her since then.
>>
>never had a girl show interest in me
>everyone posts about how they realized a girl liked them years later, but were oblivious at the time
>I've been out of school for 6 years (add on four years for time spend in high school)
>10 years have passed and I can't think of a single instance of a girl showing interest
>Can't even think of some girls I ever had a conversation with in high school

Fuck me and fuck you especially, /r9k/. All these supposed robots that have had girls interested in them.
>>
Tell me this fellas, just by LOOKING at a girl they may show some signs of interest in you?
Is that what I've been doing wrong? I can barely keep half a second of eye contact with anyone.

Who in the right mind would interrupt anyone anyways when they're most likely trying to go somewhere urgently.
>>
>>24840251
If a girl gives you mixed signals and has been bitchy in the past so you're like: meh, this shit aint super, what should I do? Just move on? Asking her out again seems like bullshit. She should do that. If she won't ok no harm done, but now I'm like maybe she will, but if I wait she'll think it's ok to keep me hanging like this. I think I answered my own question.
>>
File: drill instructor billy.png (242 KB, 628x434) Image search: [Google]
drill instructor billy.png
242 KB, 628x434
I had this qt freshman girl telling me how I smelled nice after gym class, and would always run up and talk to me despite me knowing nothing about her.

Years later she's now dating a furry.
Dodged a bullet there, boys.
>>
File: 1235216512.png (642 KB, 686x666) Image search: [Google]
1235216512.png
642 KB, 686x666
During my senior year in high school this super attractive chick started talking to me out of nowhere
We started to hang out often and agreed to go to our prom together but it never went any farther than her kissing me on my cheek once
About a month before the prom she started getting really distant and hardly talked to me at all
We still went to the prom together and she ignored me the whole time

I learned shortly after we graduated that she had started dating some guy who was 21 at the time and in a band and i haven't talked to her since

thats the most meaningful relationship ive ever had with a girl
>>
File: 1443155648800.png (299 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1443155648800.png
299 KB, 500x375
Yes (only ~3)

As for the last one
>knew her in highschool, orbited her then a bit
>reconnected after ~6 years
>supportive, wanted to help me get my shit together
>I'm an alcoholic fuckup and did what I always do - fuck my shit up
>she got sick of my shit and found someone else
>>
File: 1440274875346.jpg (49 KB, 1278x669) Image search: [Google]
1440274875346.jpg
49 KB, 1278x669
>>24842966
FUCK this shit happened to me in high school except we went to pre school together and we "dated" t.l. note we kissed each other on the cheek sometimes while sitting next to each other on the bus I literally could not remember her
where did everything go so wrong bros
>>
>>24851186
definitely move on. if she cares she'll come back if not you didn't lose anything you haven't already
>>
File: 1416794540244.gif (2 MB, 400x315) Image search: [Google]
1416794540244.gif
2 MB, 400x315
Apparently they did. I had no idea though because no one said anything. So technically they never "showed" it. I got out of HS and met a chick from said HS a few years later and she's like "yeah her, and her, and her, (etc) they wanted to fuck you". Including her. But they never, EVER fucking approached me so I guess I'm beta as fuck for not approaching or even noticing.

Had a girlfriend once. Lasted about half a year then she just dumped me one day through text. Last I saw she married a black guy. I guess you could call me a fucking kek.

26 and finally with a good job, not going to fuck this up for some bitch. Going to pay my debts and bank the rest. The only women who seem to want to approach me these days are single mothers, probably because they realized they need a father figure but I don't need puss that bad.

I guess the only thing keeping me alive is being wanted at work, and if I live to retirement age I won't fucking retire, I'll jump out of a helicopter and have an awesome "accident".
>>
File: 1440127418340.jpg (36 KB, 394x293) Image search: [Google]
1440127418340.jpg
36 KB, 394x293
>be me
>like girl, too pussy to ask her out
>near end of junior year of highschool
>at some point my friend tells me that my crush wants to text me and he gives me her number on a piece of paper
>turns out she likes me too
>mfw
>blah blah blah we date for like 9 months lots to say too lazy to type out
>she dumps me for a faggot that likes homestuck and who gave her a bouquet of flowers
>mfw
a-atleast I still have her nudes!!
>>
>be me
>see girl
>determine whether or not she's interested in me
>ignore her either-way
works for me
>>
File: 1449449855943.gif (447 KB, 756x1109) Image search: [Google]
1449449855943.gif
447 KB, 756x1109
>Be 16 years old
>Meet girl through mutual friend I had
>Didn't talk much to her except for a couple comments
>Eventually talk to her and make conversation
>We eventually hangout or at least talk once per day
>Start to crush on her a couple weeks later
>Ask if she's "into" me
>Said yes
>Nothing really continues on to there
>Moves away a week later and never hear back from her

Could've at least had one days worth of fucking but didn't want to come off as creepy.
>>
Nope i don't care anymore
I've accepted I'm not meant for it
>>
Eh, yeah. Quite a lot.

I was an ugly kid, so I'm used to not getting female attention.
Though I was too dense to notice it then when it did happen.

Now I'm older and fairly attractive, I guess.
When I used to club and harhop I'd be getting girls coming up to me, flirting, trying to take me home, etc.
Even had some girls buy me drinks.

Despite all that I don't into hookups and never got with any randoms.
Only ever given in to the advances of a few friends.
Lots of friends have had crushes on me throughout the years too, but only ever gave in to a few of them like I said.

Kinda regret most of it, but not really.
Mostly because it makes me feel like all they ever wanted out of me was my looks/sex and not the friendship.
>>
The only girl who's ever shown interest in me is my sister.
>>
>>24840737
this

i only notice it months later when its too late

>have hot as fuck neighbour girl
>she keeps coming over and finding ways for us to meet
>she even waits for me when I go home and get up the strairs there she is
>always finding activities to do even in my bedroom or in her bedroom
>she had godlike body and was cute as fuck
>me being a total autist kept just doing the activity
>now she's moved and it suddenly hit me, she wanted to fug all along and I could've
>>
>>24840251
Yes there were good moments that reaffirmed my faith in humanity.
I attended a wedding last year, and my female cousins were gushing over me. My aunties pinch my cheeks. Well that's good.
In High School I think some girls, had a crush on me. There's still one in particular that I still think of, I really liked her.
I'm 24, I don't think I've had relationship with a girl.
Occasionally I be walking down a street, and I get women staring, or blushing, it's unintentional, it's when I'm feeling the least myself.
There's one, that sticks out, where I'm crossing the road, and this car stops, and this gorgeous looking woman is smiling at me. Really made me feel better. Looked like Rashida Jones.
>>
File: bread.gif (939 KB, 255x164) Image search: [Google]
bread.gif
939 KB, 255x164
>be senior in high school
>have to dress formally for econ presentation for some reason
>girl starts talking to me from that day on
>says hi to me in the halls, asks me about class
>do nothing / pussy out

>be thirsty as fuck 22 year old
>mfw missed opportunities
>>
File: 1440517496451.jpg (24 KB, 436x461) Image search: [Google]
1440517496451.jpg
24 KB, 436x461
I've had a qt girl that liked me back in hs and literally wanted my dick and expressed this numerous times.
>liked her back, friends knew this
>often invited me over to her house which was 3 minutes away from the school
>took my phone once and snuck in her number
>always made an effort to sit next to me in class
>rubbed on my inner thighs once
>offered me to feel up on her tits
>turned down her offer to hold her hand to class once
>never called her like the faggot I was
>hey anon, do you want to go out with me?
>"maybe"
>>
Fuck no. My normie friends and family will always joke around about it though; "hey, that cute girl over there was checking you out senpai" "you should have heard what those girls over at the other table were saying about you, you should hit them up dude!" "bro, why do you never notice when these hot chicks are eyeballing you, man? are you blind or something?"
fuck you guys, it's not cool to joke about my loneliness
>>
>>24840428
This kind of happened to me, I had some girls show interest whenever I manned up, but I had friends then, the attention was mixed.
>>
File: Fuck.png (17 KB, 280x460) Image search: [Google]
Fuck.png
17 KB, 280x460
I fell in love with her.

Then pic related.
>>
>>24840251
We dated. One I dumped for another girl. Two dumped me and get with better guys.

I have come to the conclusion the second happened as some kind of karma for the first and now I have been alone for 7 years.
>>
>>24852659
Holy shit.

s/m/h t/b/h f/a/m
>>
>>24852659
>you can even talk to him if you want

L O L
O
L
C U C K E D
U
C
K
E
D
>>
File: Sad Mugi.jpg (22 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
Sad Mugi.jpg
22 KB, 500x375
>>24852743
>>24852740
Please laugh, it makes me feel better for some reason.
>>
Maybe. I don't know, I'm dense as fuck.
For whatever reason whenever a stranger talks to me (girls especially) my first instinct is to act as pissy and stonyfaced as possible, when this isn't my real personality. I know that I shouldn't do this, it just sort of happens anyway.
>>
Yep, I've turned down loads of people or ignored girls advances. Some of them make me feel like a shitty person.

>In high school
>Cute girl was obsessed with me
>We were both on the swim team
>Wasn't into her as a person though
>I hated myself a lot and didn't feel worthy of anyone's affection
>Would sit with her on the bus and think about kissing her but would decide against it
>Thought it would be wrong to do something physical with her if I didn't love her
>>
>>24840251
Yes

>If so, what happened?
Nothing, because I was too afraid to act on it.
>>
File: hahaha.jpg (7 KB, 179x282) Image search: [Google]
hahaha.jpg
7 KB, 179x282
>>24841887
update: i just re-activated cancerbook to use tinder for a minute, and i saw that she actually unfriended me

>mfw
>>
>>24840251
None,
Women only go for one type of guy.
>>
>>24840251
There's two I actually didn't appreciate, The start is going to sound like an anime but it actually happened:
>be me
>be in middle school
>actually ended up with a harem
>an unwanted one
>Half the girls in class would pull me and get flirty
>during school events they would get together and drag me to try to get me to dance with them
>during recess they would chase me all over the place
>whenever I got with my male classmates to play soccer they would hang in the bleachers
>shouting of nasties would ensue
>confession letters would show up at my desk
>they would write about what parts of my body they liked and what they would like to do with me
>>
>>24853725
>once one of those got into a teacher's hands
>did I say it was catholic school?
>needless to say, it got me in trouble
>very publicly
>how so?
>was told to stand up
>letter was read out-loud
>get asked who the girl is
>I have no idea
>stop covering anon, we need to resolve this
>nun directed talk about the dangers of sex specifically directed at me ensued
So yeah, a fucking entourage of middle school girls latched on to me; the problem was it was all sarcastic, they all knew I was the socially awkward kid and it was all just a form of bulling. It was so noxious to the point sometimes I would just sneak to the high school side of the school and just hang out by myself.
>>
>>24853754
Second one:
>Be me, still middle school
> Stay over at girls house
(explanation: classmate and I had an early flight because of reasons so family left me with them the night before)
>Classmate stays with younger sister
>Get put in older sister's room probably 17 or 18(mattress on the floor obviously, it's not that kind of story)
>At night older sisters asks me if I'd seen pron
>I never had, so she asks me if I want to see any
>didn't want to come off as a wuss so I said ok even if am a bit weirded out
>before ubiquitous internet for kids so she tries to put get some on tv but fails
>go to sleep
>on the morning
>be saying good bye before boarding the plane
>before leaving she tells me she likes my perfume
>be middle schooler, I don't wear perfume so I just get perplexed and say thanks
In retrospect she was a fucking creep.
>>
Yes, multiple times
Have had many hookups
And now i have a gf
>>
>>24854062
fuck off faggot
>>/out/
>>
>>24840251
Yes. They're always quick to change their minds if I respond or take them out.
>>
>>24841420
Just got out of a 4 year relationship
>>
>>24840251
yea it's happened a ton of times OP but I always ignore the girl completely. wont talk to her or make eye contact or anything
>>
Yes.

She lied.
>>
>>24840251
Yup.

Years later I finally realized it. By that time its obviously too late you know. I am EXTREMELY thick. Literally only ever even heard of one guy who was thicker then I am.

So I know I am doomed to be forever alone and its still something I am trying to come to terms with. I don't want to be alone but I am just too goddamn thick and attract the wrong sort of women.
>>
No, anyone who says yes should leave,
>>
>>24854441
>then
Yeah, you really are a dunce.
>>
>>24840251
Yeah, a few times, never in real life though, as I've been home schooled since birth.

As for what happened, a few times it just led to sexting, stuff like that, I had a long distance girlfriend who I was friends with for a while, but she was never really interested in me before we started dating.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 82

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.