[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>She's perfect >Qt and small >Loves the same vidya
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: 1448144610633.jpg (161 KB, 1275x1280) Image search: [Google]
1448144610633.jpg
161 KB, 1275x1280
>She's perfect
>Qt and small
>Loves the same vidya as me
>Loves anime
>Same niche interests
>Funny and smart
>Introverted and insecure
I literally cannot imagine myself with anyone else
She's the only one I've wanted for the past 5 years

And yet, she's been desperately in love with my best mate since childhood.
The three of us have such similar interests, yet I'm the KV, and he gets to fuck her and fall asleep with her in his arms.
>>
but that's bjork
>>
>>24828526
tell her how you feel. just b urself dude
>>
>likes anime
Bitch is probably crazy.

In all likelihood you're probably dodging a bullet.
>>
>>24828605
Split my autism 5 years ago, and even though we met up 3-4 times more after that, my power levels were too high.

If I told her now, I'd ruin my friendship with her, and her bf. 2 of my 3 friends.

She's buying him an xbox one for Christmas, even though she earns very little money. It can't get much more serious than that.
>>
>>24828526
>>24828654
Why do men always fall in love with women in relationships or women who don't want them?
>>
>>24828644
She's literally perfect. I have work in a few hours, but I can't sleep because I can't stop thinking about her.

She just has a lot of spare time because she has no friends other than me or her bf, and anime is a big time sink.

Probably the only way we'd ever be together is if he died. I've never seen someone so committed to one person.

>>24828700
She wasn't in a relationship when I first met her. Her bf has fucked dozens of girls, and it's only been the last 2 years that they've got together.

>or women who don't want them?
no women want me. of course this is the type of women i fall in love with.
>>
>>24828724
>She's literally perfect.
Until you get to know the real her.

All women are the same. You're better off not chasing her.
>>
>>24828746
This.

Women are like the sun, warm and nice to start with, the brighter the better, but stay around them too long and you're going to get burned.
>>
>>24828746
>>24828786
I know everyone says this, but she's not like other girls.
She's the kind of girl who'd love nothing more than staying inside for a week, playing vidya, eating takeout, and cuddling watching films.

Her bfs only complaint is that she's clingy and won't let him go to clubs.
I want a gf whos clingy more than anything, and it's understandable that she doesn't want him at clubs because he'll fuck any girl that will let him.
>>
>>24828858
You know EXACTLY where I stopped reading, anon. Yes she is.

I had a girl who was absolutely definitely not like other girls. The reality is the difference is only in execution, not what they will do to you. It happens every fucking time, absolutely guarantee it, no matter what path her personality makes it happen down.
>>
>>24828858
>I know everyone says this, but she's not like other girls.
Nearly passed out laughing.

You are so fucking naive its precious.
>>
OP, watch this video and it will help you figure out what to do with your girl situation.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAISUDbjXj0
>>
>>24828935
well meme'd friend

>>24828889
>>24828905
by 'not like other girls,' i mean the warped view of girls on this board.
most girls i know/knew are sluts, maybe 2 or 3 are decent people
>>
>>24828977
Okay, anon. You win.

You won't understand it yet, but for when you do: I'm sorry, anon, I really am.
>>
Just accept the fact that she doesn't think about you at all in a sexual and cut all contact with her.

YOU CANNOT BE FRIENDS WITH GIRLS.
>>
>>24828977
>most girls i know/knew are sluts,
All females are sluts
>>
>>24828654
>She's buying him an xbox one for Christmas
Well when he dumps her for buying him a piece of garbage for christmas, you can swoop in and save her.
>>
shit OP i know your feel and your gona experience a roller coaster in the next 5 years.
>you two will have tension building moments
>You will grow to love her more than your own life
>He will continue to treat her only half as good as you would
>she will get a crush on you
>more moments between you guys
>He will slip and cheat
>she will cry and you will comfort her
>you would tell her how you really feel
>He will apologize,and beg for her forgiveness
>She will have to pick one
>she will pick Him.
Sorry Op but this world needs guys like us to be pawns. I recommend getting a new best friend like jack daniels.
>>
>>24828526
Anon please don't mail her a sulfuric acid bomb like that guy in the 90s
>>
>>24828601
Underappreciated post
>>
>>24828526
bork is a cute
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.