[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
masturbation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 12
File: fragezeichenfuhrer.gif (77 KB, 340x340) Image search: [Google]
fragezeichenfuhrer.gif
77 KB, 340x340
Does being uncut or a woman let you masturbate infinitely without cock damage?

I'm circumcised because I'm an amerishoot, it's a loose cut so I can fap without lube but if I fap for more than 3 hours straight I start getting a rash. What's it like to do a powerfap with a true foreskin?

If there are any legit cumdumpsters around, how long can you masturbate for? Does the vag dry up after going too long? Or is there no theoretical limit to how long you can jill off?
>>
doesn't hurt and your penis lubricates itself.

feels great man.

inb4 dick cheese
inb4 phimosis
inb4 stds
>>
i think in the "child of rage" documentary, she said that she touched herself a lot and it got irritated/infected

genitals are basically just muscles and any muscle can be damaged, they're not meant to be used that vigorously for that long
>>
im amerifat but uncut. one time on meth i fapped for 18 hours with few breaks in between. did this for a couple days. my dick was so fucked i thought it was going to get gangrene and fall off. wouldn't recommend. had a pretty bad rash and it was all swollen for a few days afterwards. like a dark ashey purple and red rash thing on it for a while.
>>
>>24825136
Uncut here, it doesn't really matter if your circumcised or not. Too much fapping will hurt your genitalia. Uncut people don't need lube while fapping, that's all.
>>
File: sadtoed.png (160 KB, 408x600) Image search: [Google]
sadtoed.png
160 KB, 408x600
Bump with story
>teaching a discussion section for a Political Science class
>professor does a 'debate' on FGM and circumcision to talk about bodily sovereignty and get students to think about what the law should allow or stop parents from doing to their kids
>In the discussion paper LITERALLY EVERY STUDENT, male and female, says something like "the clitoris makes sex more pleasurable but the foreskin is just a piece of skin"
>come to class and start redpilling them all about how the foreskin is analogous to the clitoral hood and by far the most sensitive part of the penis
>talk to them about the keratinization of the glans and all of the ways that circumcision fucks up the penis
>drop further redpill about how extreme trauma of having THE MOST SENSITIVE PART OF YOUR BODY sliced off right after birth has been shown in one study to permanently change brain chemistry
>top it off with the reality that collagen from foreskins goes into anti-aging cremes
>every man in the class looks depressed by the end of my little rant, shift the discussion to other issues

It hurt to enlighten these people, but they clearly needed it. Badly.
>>
>>24825348
fuck you're my hero
>>
>>24825197
m8 hardly anyone here actually argues in favor of circumcision, any true man realizes it is a cunt conspiracy and massive violation of a man's body integrity.
>>
>>24825136

My dick basically looks like a circumcised one but my parents told me I've never been cut

so pretty confused
>>
>>24825473
stupid normie parents too dumb to realize what happened when dr. shekklestein convinced them to let him circumcise you
>>
>>24825499
that's the only thing that makes sense to me

also checked
>>
>>24825136
Uncut here. I'd never heard of lube or cock damage 'till years into existing. Sometimes I jack off 5 times a day, and normally twice a day. S'fucking awesome.
>>
File: 1431058902796.jpg (40 KB, 592x448) Image search: [Google]
1431058902796.jpg
40 KB, 592x448
>>24825348
God damn anon you sound amazing

Was there any butt hurt?
>>
>>24825136
don't know fag.
>>
no one bats an eye at `more than three hours`
>>
>>24825914
>implying anyone reads more than the first sentence
>>
I can tell you from personal experience, female death grip is real but it's 90% psychological

But I mean I thought it was psychological with guys too, sans the actual "death grip" part.
>>
>>24825136
>Does being uncut or a woman let you masturbate infinitely without cock damage?
>or a woman
>cock damage
Go on...
>>
It never even occurred to me to use lube when masturbating for the longest time. Seriously, I never knew people used lube until I was 16, I just never needed it
>>
I'm cut but I've never used lube and I've necer felt like I needed it. Am I missing out?
>>
>>24825348
everyone thinks youre a weirdo who knows way too much about dicks now.
>>
>>24826166
you missed out. you've done irreparable damage to your glans
>>
>>24826206
How does that affect me, though?
>>
Its literally its own fleshlight
My cock head doesn't even have to be exposed I fap with it inside rubbing up and down

Soooooooooo fuggin gudddd XDXdCdCcxzcfCxCdjd
>>
>>24826314
ok let me put it this way. no using lube will not make it feel better. in fact you will feel virtually nothing if you use lube now that you have destroyed all the nerve endings in your cock from years of masturbating dry. lube is great if you are 13 years old and want to keep intact what little sensitivity your dick has left from the wear of constant rubbing on your undergarments, being cut as you are, but now so many years after the fact the damage has been done. sorry.
>>
>>24826466
does this mean I will last longer?
if ever the chance arises
>>
File: cool pepe.jpg (12 KB, 220x200) Image search: [Google]
cool pepe.jpg
12 KB, 220x200
>>24825136
>mfw uncut
>mfw American
And yeah, I whack off like ten times a day. I was always confused, when tv and movies would make jokes about lotion for masturbation purposes, I thought it was weird for a long time that people used lotion. Then, I learned that a lot of dudes are cut, and I learned about how important the foreskin is, and I've been laughing at you cutfags ever since.
>>
>>24826606
yeah u should be able to. i mean it is all relative- u dont know any different. will probably depend on your excitement and other factors more than anything.
>>
>>24825382
>he thinks women are behind circumcision being so widespread in the civilized world
Hehehe good goy...
>>
>>24826606
Not necessarily, and the meme that long sex is better needs to stop already. An hour straight of pounding is the most I've done, and I didn't cum, I just got bored and she was getting sore. If you can't get the job done in 10-20 minutes, you just suck at fucking desu.
>>
File: Penis.gif (979 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
Penis.gif
979 KB, 500x280
Excessive masturbation theoretically can damage your penis, whether you've been mutilated or not.

However, if you are intact, you have a few safeguards, and certainly many more gentle ways in which you can masturbate.

Firstly, if you're masturbating in the conventional "fist pumping" style, your skin moves back and forth over the shaft and glans. This is better than your hand jerking at the skin, especially if you have a tight circumcision. The force from your hand is transferred into a smooth mechanical motion, as the skin tube slides back and forth.

https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Foreskin_gliding_action_in_masturbation.ogv

If you have a tight circumcision, jerking your penis skin sends the forces to your tunica albuginea, underneath he skin of your penis. This can cause tears and even in some cases Peyronie's disease (which is effectively permanent and in addition to causing your erections to be curved or otherwise deformed, it can make you impotent for life).

Secondly, many intact men can masturbate just by stimulating their frenular delta. For many men, no "jerking" is necessary. Rubbing it with a finger in a gentle motion is enough to experience sexual pleasure.

http://www.can-fap.net/preview/fundraiser_preview_fremgasmMCJ.shtml

Check it out. Notice how gentle that is? It's not "jerking off"...the man is able to make love to himself.

Thirdly, a lot of guys with long foreskins (long enough to cover the glans upon erection, whether they have preputial stenosis or not) can masturbate by stimulating their ridged band by gentle pulling and rubbing the acroposthion. This removes all risk of damaging the erectile tissue inside the penile shaft, because the erectile tissue is hardly affected by this motion. Doing it excessively could perhaps damage the ridged band, though. I've never heard of it happening, but it seems plausible if someone were doing it for 3+ hours a day, over and over again.

Don't fap too much tho, either way.
>>
>>24827031

Also, regardless of how you masturbate, remember to use gentle motions. I suppose it's reasonable to assume that any style of masturbation could in theory damage your penis somehow, if you do it in an abusive way.

Some guys go medieval on their dicks. Avoid the "death grip", whether you're intact or not. Don't yank your acroposthion like you're trying to rip it off.

Think of masturbation as a form of self-love. Be kind to yourself.
>>
File: Ridged band.jpg (84 KB, 440x369) Image search: [Google]
Ridged band.jpg
84 KB, 440x369
>>24825262

Don't masturbate while on stimulants. I know "stimfapping" is a thing, but it's a stupid thing to do. You can seriously damage your penis that way.
>>
File: 0d9.gif (670 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
0d9.gif
670 KB, 300x225
who the fuck jerks off for 3 hours straight? Have you seriously got nothing better to do with your life??
>>
File: ridged band.jpg (19 KB, 271x182) Image search: [Google]
ridged band.jpg
19 KB, 271x182
>>24825473

>My dick basically looks like a circumcised one but my parents told me I've never been cut

Maybe you just have a short foreskin.

Some guys have short foreskins that settle into the coronal sulcus, rather than covering the glans.

Or maybe you were cut and your parents are mistaken.
>>
>>24827322
There are 24 hours in a day, bro. Monday through Friday, unless you're lucky enough to get neetbux, or have family who will support you, you're at work for eight hours, and you need to sleep for eight hours, so that leaves you eight hours of free time, during which you're probably doing chores and running errands.
I'll do a super long fap sesh on the weekends, and it's like a spa day and I feel super relaxed afterwards.
>>
feel sorry for dudes that have been cut. how do you even have a wank without a foreskin, just fuck your hand or what?
>>
File: cut with delta preserved.jpg (46 KB, 500x636) Image search: [Google]
cut with delta preserved.jpg
46 KB, 500x636
>>24827538

Some MGM victims still have mobile shaft skin and/or mobile foreskin remnants, so they can slide what they have up and down with their fists.

Others use a tissue, a pair of underwear, a sock, a banana peel, or a condom as a prosthetic foreskin.

Alternatively some rely on artificial lubricants like Astroglide or hand lotion.

And others masturbate prone by humping their mattresses.
>>
>>24827538
This.
I genuinely don't understand how cutkeks masturbate orfuck, how their dicks work at all.
>>
>>24827703

One way I used to do it was lying down on my side in a jaccuzi bathtub, and placing the frenular area (in my case it's shaft skin, which was sutured into the notch underneath my glans and left to seal there) against the jet. Unfortunately this ended when I moved to a new apartment where the bathtub didn't have jets.
>>
>>24825136
>if I fap for more than 3 hours straight
why the fuck are you doing that in the first place
>>
>>24827850

Maybe he's on amphetamine.
>>
cutfag here, never had a problem jacking it raw and it still feels bretty good
>>
>>24827933

Do you have movable shaft skin when you're erect?
>>
>>24825348
Youre my hero too anon, we need to keep redpilling people enmasse, before its too late
>>
>>24827993
I guess, the skin itself has always been movable
>>
>>24828221

See, not all MGM victims have movable skin. Some of us have skin that's held COMPLETELY tight against the tunica upon erection.

Cuts this tight often include the complication of the scrotal skin riding halfway up the penile shaft, meaning that for comfortable masturbation or intercourse, the man must pluck or shave his penis. And it still never feels quite right, having your scrotum riding your shaft.
>>
File: 1399929391289.jpg (70 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
1399929391289.jpg
70 KB, 413x395
Of fucking course this thread just became pictures of people posting their dicks!
>>
>>24825136
>woman
>cock damage
OP... you've been here too long.

I've masturbated about five times in one day, I've had (female) friends that have done more than that.

>don't ree on me silly boys

>vag dry up
I think you're assuming that women masturbate vaginally, which they usually don't. Clitoral orgasms are easier to reach, and generally preferred. If you're not playing with your vagina, I fail to see how you could dry out. Besides, it's self lubricating.

I'm guessing maybe if you masturbated vaginally, you might not be able to self-lubricate quickly enough. But I've never had this issue.

> Or is there no theoretical limit to how long you can jill off?

You have no limit either, you're just choosing to pussy out because "my cock hurts" and "I'm bleeding" and "I don't know you." Wah wah wah.
>>
>>24825199
> she said that she touched herself a lot and it got irritated/infected

You're talking about a child that is likely not washing her fucking hands. She's getting infections, not rubbing off too much.
>>
File: giphytd.gif (1 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
giphytd.gif
1 MB, 500x281
>>24825136
cutfriend here.

after a few marathon (7+ hr) jerk seshes in which i hurt my pebis i decided to invest in astroglide. consequences were never the same.

back in the olden times i sometimes went real overboard and my dingus would be unnaturally swollen (in a bad way) and painful for days
>>
>>24828480

I suggest that you not masturbate for 7 hours at a time.

You can end up giving yourself Peyronie's disease and/or hard flaccid syndrome that way.
>>
How do cutfags not lose their fucking minds and beat the shit out of their parents? It's hard to imagine a less forgivable place to mutilate at birth when you're helpless.

Let's lobotomize children so they don't cry and act up. Let get rid of teeth and switch everyone to liquid/paste diets for everyone and never worry about brushing your teeth or tooth aches. Or how about those pesky fingernails? I might even give up my fingernails if I had to in order to keep my foreskin. How fucked up
>>
>>24828812

>How do cutfags not lose their fucking minds and beat the shit out of their parents?

Some of them are able to rationalize the act of mutilation as being a good thing.

>"Girls will love me because I'm cut"

>"Since I'm cut I'll stay healthy"

>"I'm in good with God because my prepuce has been sacrificed"

>"The prepuce is just a useless flap of dirty skin. It doesn't give any sexual pleasure it just traps dirt"

>"My parents and the circumciser helped me, not hurt me."

Some people have had a hard time forgiving their parents or the circumciser because they weren't able to perform such mental gymnastics.

Of course, many parents had no idea that the preputial sex organs were primary erogenous tissue, and believed the lie that the foreskin is "just a flap of skin". These parents often apologize to their sons, which might make the act more forgivable.
>>
>>24828812
Think of it this way, how many uncut men would NOT fight to the death if someone with a knife was threatening to circumcise them? No idea how this shit will read in the history books a few hundred years from now
>>
File: circ.jpg (47 KB, 620x465) Image search: [Google]
circ.jpg
47 KB, 620x465
>>24828925

Some men have been dragged out of their houses and forcibly circumcised. They probably did fight, but were overwhelmed by the mob.

>A man was forcefully circumcised in Chwele Market Bungoma county after his wife reported him to the elders.

>A 39-year-old man woke up to the shock of his life when he found thousands of people gathered outside his house waiting to circumcise him.

>The father of 11 is said to have had an argument with his wife when she decided to go and expose him to the elders on his state of manhood.

>He was drugged out of his house and circumcised in front of a large multitude in Chwele market.

>He was later awarded gifts and is expected to stay in isolation for four months before elders teach him on how to be a man, according to the Bukusu culture.

>Social media was awash with critics some condemning the act while other praised the act under #GoCutMyHusband

http://diasporamessenger.com/2015/01/wife-sends-a-whole-village-to-circumcise-her-husband-in-broad-daylight/
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.