[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /bad skin/ here? >tfw would be average looking if it wasnt
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 22
File: assface.jpg (16 KB, 430x430) Image search: [Google]
assface.jpg
16 KB, 430x430
Who /bad skin/ here?
>tfw would be average looking if it wasnt for my acne and other face skin shit
>>
what's your routine?
i suggest the /fa/ or r/skincare routine, they're kinda similar
>>
>shower
>skin get really dry afterwards even tho i use shampoo for dry skin
>put on moisturizer(against fatty skin)
>10 min later my face looks like i rubbed it in oil
>if i dont put on moisturizer its even worse

also acne around chin/lips area
this is bullshit,must have something to do with my digestion
>>
>>24804103
Anyone else notice that the word "arse" is literally written across his forehead?
>>
File: image.jpg (99 KB, 780x740) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99 KB, 780x740
>Tfw lag pores
>>
>>24806187
*large pores
>>
>>24806187
shit sucks
at least your dont inflame and become pimples
>>
>>24805040
try this
>when you are done with your routine wash face with cold water so your pores close and don't make your face all oily
>then moisturize your face moderately (not that much though) because your skin still needs a healthy amount of oils
>wait like 10 mins
>put cold water on a towel and press enough water out of it so it's not completely soaking wet
>dab your face gently with it
>then dab your face with a dry towel again, but again gently, no rubbing
Aaaand then your skin shouldn't be too dry or too oily during the day.

I would also advice you (actually everyone with acne) to avoid anything containing milk and milk itself. Ever since I avoided milk, cheese, etc. my skin greatly improved.
Also how often do you shit? Because if it's not at least once a day chances are the shit that has been longer in your body than a day is rotting, therefor producing a certain substance called histamine and gives you many zits.
>>
>>24808015
>Also how often do you shit?
when I have to: about every 2 days
>>
>>24808015
damn son i think youre onto something.
whenever i havent taken a shit in a while i feel sick and my stomach starts acting up.
How can i increase my bowel movements?
>>
>>24806187
I kjow that feel :( is it hopeless
>>
Pretty severe acne here. I can't say I really give a shit anymore, I enjoy how it makes people uncomfortable.

I used stuff for it in high school, now I don't bother. The only bad part is when some backne rubs up against something the wrong way and hurts like a bitch.
>>
>>24808015
>done with your routine wash face with cold water so your pores close and don't make your face all oily
>>then moisturize your face moderately (not that much though) because your skin still needs a healthy amount of oils
>>wait like 10 mins
>>put cold water on a towel and press enough water out of it so it's not completely soaking wet
>>dab your face gently with it
>>then dab your face with a dry towel again, but again gently, no rubbing
>Aaaand then your skin shouldn't be too dry or

look at this idiot . pore don't open and close you moron.

https://www.birchbox.com/magazine/article/skin-pores-myths-and-facts
>>
I don't have acne, so I have a question
What would happend if you were to pop all the puss filled zits on OP's pic
Would the acne just come back or?
>>
>>24808336
would cause scarring and probably infect and inflame the other parts of the skin
>>
If you're thinking about roaccutane/accutane and think you might be able to wait and see if it clears up on it's own (eventually) then my advice to you is to do that.

I think in my case if i could hold up for a few more years it would've been better and i could've gone outside without looking too bad.

However i used it and now have hearing loss from it that is making it hard for me to find a job and also just every day stuff since the hearing loss is so unique i can't use hearing aids as they don't help.

I also get a patchy beard a long my jaw because of acne scarring where the hair follicles have been damaged etc.

Unless you're going out, don't pick that spot that is annoying you. Take it from me.

Good luck to anyone with bad acne (severe), it ruined the "best years" of my life and now in my mid-late 20's i still suffer with low confidence because of living that way for so long.
>>
Unless you actually have a medical problem it's seriously as easy as replacing all soda with water, over the counter face wash, and good hygine plus a towel on your pillow every night.

I had bad acne until I was 19. Doing all of the above gave me completely clear skin. 23 now, doing none of the above hardly and I have acne again.

Way she goes boys. If doing all the above literally doesn't clear up any acne at all and you're fucked I feel bad for you. But I think a lot of people really exaggerate how bad their skin is without doing anything about it.
>>
File: pep_pizza_BIG.jpg (140 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
pep_pizza_BIG.jpg
140 KB, 1024x768
>>24804103

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqzuq7EkzeI
>>
File: 1448876313314.jpg (61 KB, 420x393) Image search: [Google]
1448876313314.jpg
61 KB, 420x393
>tfw i had perfect smooth skin
>people would always comment on how nice it was and rub my cheeks

Then I got acne and now even 3 years after clearing it up my face looks like a battleground. Marked and bumpy all over. It's not as bad as it was when I had acne but it's never going to be the same
>>
>>24808395
I've had acne for years and none of this has helped. People with mild acne might benefit from this, but severe acne is near impossible to get rid of for most of us
>>
>>24808319
Doesn't really matter if they actually open or close. You still increase the oil production when you wash your face with warm water, you also decrease it with cold water and your skin gets really dry. Anyone can test that.
>>
>>24808100
>>24808249
Eat food with magnesium or take magnesium pills.
Also eat enough roughage like a grandpa.
That stuff will make you frequently go to the toilet.
If that doesn't help you might have a intestinal inflammation. In that case you should see a doctor, because that alone also worsens your acne.
>>
>>24808390
>tfw had severe acne as a kid
>tfw ruined high school and never had any friends or romance
>tfw finally cleared up senior year but was left with intense scarring
>tfw uni ended up the same way because just as ugly
>tfw no one will ever want anything to do with me because i'm repulsive
Now I'm in my mid 20's with nothing good to look back on or to look forward too. I lost the game before it even started and now I'm just waiting to die.
>>
>>24804103
That picture is pretty old school

I think I remember seeing it 07/08
>>
>>24806187

>tfw my entire nose has large pores and they turn into blackheads instantly and no matter how much I squeeze, exfoliate or use pore strips they never go away completely.
>>
I have psoriasis. - legs, arms, hands, back, chest, face, scalp.

It has systematically destroyed me. But not in an obvious way. I think that it did a lot of psychological damage when I was young, but I wasn't explicitly aware of either the damage or the cause - I was 'just shy'.

I've always been anxious about physical contact with other people + low self-esteem + fear of failure/embarrassment etc.. It's all textbook toxic shame. When I finally connected everything together, it all made so much sense. Now I understand why I have always hated myself, why I have always felt inadequate. Then there was the depression, anxiety etc.. Growing up and trying to process that at a time when everyone is so painfully aware of their self-image anyway was not easy.

These days, I'm pretty sanguine about the reality of my situation. Given that it's severe enough to dissuade others from sitting next to me on public transport and the disgusted looks I receive from other people, I don't hope for romantic relationships. And that's ok, because my body image is so fucked that I could never be intimate with someone anyway. Moreover, I certainly don't have any redeeming qualities.

It's simpler things that really frustrate me. I just want to interact with other human beings and not see their eyes dart all over my visible skin. Job interviews are fucked. Family members drag out those tired tropes about it being what's on the inside that counts, but I can see the disgust and perverse curiosity even in them.

In an ideal world, I'd never leave the house again ... but such considerations are not practical, so I try to simply be utterly inconspicuous. If I wear long sleeves and keep my head down, people don't tend to realise that I have it or even notice me at all.

>pls say that someone else understands these feels
>>
>>24808694
same

How was uni? I thought about going there recently even though i'd feel too old for it.
>>
>>24804103

stop eating shit diet and your skin will improve. drop dairy and meat and see your face return to baby smooth, senpai
>>
>>24804103

AHAHHAHAHAA

I THOUGHT WHITE PEOPLE WERE THE MASTER RACE

LITERALLY NO OTHER RACE GETS COVERED IN DISGUSTING POCKMARKS
>>
File: 1434261326046.jpg (45 KB, 634x471) Image search: [Google]
1434261326046.jpg
45 KB, 634x471
>>24808889
Why did you post this?
I feel like an ungrateful asshole.
>>
>>24809036
It was awful. Everyone told me that people grow up and it would be different. I was still treated like shit, had no friends and people wanted nothing to do with me.
>>
File: 111223311.png (113 KB, 241x249) Image search: [Google]
111223311.png
113 KB, 241x249
>>24809054
>drop meat
im 6`3,do manual labour,cant eat fatty foods because gall bladder was removed and im fructose intolerant.
meat is the only thing keeping me from becoming a skeleton again.
>>
>>24809073
>LITERALLY NO OTHER RACE GETS COVERED IN DISGUSTING POCKMARKS

Really, dude? I've seen plenty of Asians with similarly disgusting faces. More so than whites.

If you really want to attack white people, bring up hair loss. That's a major problem for white men.
>>
How do I know what kind of skiny type I have? Never used any kind of products for it before.
>>
>>24809113
I get told that all the time, my mom says it's because i am not nice.

?????
>>
File: 1426890103997.png (49 KB, 1111x1024) Image search: [Google]
1426890103997.png
49 KB, 1111x1024
>>24809083

I didn't mean it like that. Everybody in this thread and on this board has their own problems. I've read plenty of stuff here about people growing up in borken homes or living with severe disabilities.

I'm not dying and there are very few physical symptoms apart from the itching, so it's not like I'm physically prevented from doing anything. I just hate looking like a freak and it gets me down.

I just wanted to vent and share some feels.
>>
>>24809152
Nope. It's because we're ugly and people hate us for existing.
>>
File: 2095931[1].jpg (50 KB, 768x768) Image search: [Google]
2095931[1].jpg
50 KB, 768x768
>stop eating sugar
>apply raw shea butter all over face before bed
>99% of acne goes away
>>
>>24804103
Sebhorreic Dermatitis all over my scalp, forehead and face. No cure but after five years I finally found a cream that mostly clears the face up. For now. Still feel like killing myself because of it. I'll never look normal. I'd even take ugly at this point. I'm far beyond anything resembling a human sometimes.
>>
>mfw i could model and all but bunch of skin problems, large pores etc. and my nigger nose
>>
File: 1433384138560.jpg (31 KB, 360x240) Image search: [Google]
1433384138560.jpg
31 KB, 360x240
>>24809241
Post nose lad
>>
At what age does acne stop usually?
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 420x361) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 420x361
>>24809265
Fml family i even have nice lips
>>
>>24808889
Sorry to hear that :/, my mum has that, and I have Seborrhea dermatitis.

Have you tried going to the dermatologist? I've used nizoral shampoo, but it shed a lot of more hair, and stopped using it for a few months...
>>
>>24805086
I noticed
;lkl
>>
File: Untitled.png (440 KB, 1512x1300) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
440 KB, 1512x1300
>>24809407
tru, but get that ratstache out of there.
>>
I'm 25 and had bad acne for ~10 years before I finally gave up and went on accutane. Before that I tried pretty much every OTC wash, scrub, diy "solution", no milk, no chocolate, low fats, changing pillows daily, etc and none of it made a substantial difference. If you have hormonal acne no amount of topical crap will do anything. The only thing that made any difference was birth control, still not enough. Seriously, go to the dermatologist, have them look at it and when nothing else works, get on accutane. Maybe if I had done it when I was 16 I wouldn't be on r9k at 25.
>>
>mfw start using aha
>blackheads in nose
>never once had them before
>breakouts in cheeks where I never had any before either
it's been going on for almost 3 months
fuck this shit. my face wasn't so bad before
I only added it to deal with discoloration/pih
>>
File: killmefamtbh.jpg (492 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
killmefamtbh.jpg
492 KB, 2560x1440
>>24808889
same here desu

I haven't had any physical contact in months because I always keep my distance from people, even friends

>tfw you make bullshit excuses on why you're covered literally from head to toe

>tfw you have never went swimming with anyone

>the few people I showed it to looked at me like I'm a leper

>my self-image has always been in the shitter because of this

>mfw I was 14 I tried to fillet my own skin

I may have below average looks/personality but psoriasis was the final seal to my robot fate
>>
>>24809520
i will when it gets longer. its not like i go outside that much
>>
>>24809497

Yeah, I've seen a fair few in my time. Some progress is made. Generally the stuff that is prescribed removes the scaliness of the condition (which means less flaking), but the skin is still red and itchy - the aesthetic quality is worse if anything. It is something of an improvement to avoid the flaking though.

The treatment options beyond topical do exist. I'm not sure if it's severe enough to compensate the side-effects. Moreover, I think it's got to a point where fixing the skin wouldn't even scratch the surface of the psychological damage. It's funny, no one every really takes that side of the condition seriously.

Have you ever used something called 'betnovate'? That works really well on my scalp, though it's very hard to treat on your own because you can't see all the spots on your head. I also have a tar shampoo called 'capasal' which is somewhat effective and does not require a prescription (or maybe the prescription version has additives?)
>>
>>24809207
Do you have a particularly severe case? Because after using this cream called canesten or something mine has practically gone away, only a slight blush around my nose still remains.
>>
>>24809692
Yeah, a lot of anti-fungal shampoos seem to just deal with a bit of the flaking, and dandruff alone; at this point a steroid cream, ointment of some sort, or oral is needed to treat our skin conditions. It's good to hear that's working for you, gonna check up with the doc later this week.

Nah, I haven't. I tried a coal tar shampoo; didn't do that much.
>>
just a bit. nothing to major

>eczema/dermatitis type skin condition
>only affects feet, back of my legs and certain parts of my hands and fingers

I've had it for years now. cant seem to get rid of it, no matter what. so far the only cream i can use that can actually subdue my condition is called Eleuphrat which is incredibly potent and I can only get from a doctor prescription.
>>
>>24809605

Sorry to hear it, bro.

I know the feel of pushing people away. I miss swimming too. When I was really young, I gave zero fucks ... but somewhere along the line it poisoned my mind.

What sort of treatments have you tried?
How are you coping?
>>
>>24809135
Why can't we all just get along tho
>>
>>24805086
>arse
yes
>>
>>24809788
I remember trying some cream for dermatitis when I was young. Worked a bit for a couple of weeks but it came back with a vengeance. I never attempted to treat it ever since.

Well I'm in uni now and I just go out with everything covered except my face. I tried just covering all the areas with gauze once, but it was too much work for me.

Relationship-wise, I already accepted that I will be a khv forever. And I don't really want my children to go what I went through so maybe I'll just go to a remote monastery and live my life there

I missed swimming the most desu. One time my dad rented the country club pool for the weekend so I could swim without sperging out. It was nice.
>>
>>24809192
Doesn't this stuff just moisturize?
>>
>>24804103
Full of pores and blackheads dandruf on the fucking eyebrows but on top of that acne all over my face and dont get me started on my hair.
>>
Anyone /rosacea/ here?
>>
File: FU4Bdvd.png (645 KB, 830x1262) Image search: [Google]
FU4Bdvd.png
645 KB, 830x1262
>take better care of my skin than everyone I know
>still looks worse thanks to scarring

Ree, just ree.
>>
File: image.jpg (818 KB, 1920x2560) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
818 KB, 1920x2560
Not a fan of my skin, besides my skin im told im beibers doppelganger
>>
>>24811129
cool clock ahmed

D E S I G N A T E D
>>
File: 20151207_081557.jpg (449 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
20151207_081557.jpg
449 KB, 1600x1200
I know that feel.

I got some prescription shit, minocycline, for it, but im also blind in my left eye and its super obvious with how fuckt it looks.
>>
>>24812470
y u blind?
>>
>>24812606
i had cataracts in both eyes when i was born, but they were able to operate when i was 2 weeks old.
My right eye only ever had to have a lens implant after that, but my left eye has always been problematic.
My left eye has had 2 valves put in it to literally keep it from exploding because the pressure was so high in it.
About 4 years ago the retina in my left eye detached itself, i had surgery to put it back on but it has just come off again since then.
I think my left eye has had like 8 operations on it in total.

Im great full to have been born in a time where the technology exists to allow me to see desu.
>>
>>24812760
but you are half blind lieutenant dan!!
>>
>>24812798
being half blind is better than being completely blind.

Cant browse dank memes if your blind.
>>
>>24808390
19 here. Literally going to an appointment with a dermatologist to see if I can get a Roaccutane prescription. The hearing loss thing scared the shit out of me to be honest.
>>
File: taz.jpg (44 KB, 288x216) Image search: [Google]
taz.jpg
44 KB, 288x216
>had severe acne
>all those feels

If you guys have insurance, get Tazorac. I went on Accutane twice but the acne came back (quite a lot milder). When I was using Tazorac every day I had 98% clear skin. It also smooths out your complexion a great deal. You just give it 6-12 weeks and keep using it.
>>
>tfw black guy with acne
I had a pretty average look, or even above average if you consider only black people, but since the acne took over I look fucking hideous. On top of that I have a severe case of periorbital dark circles, so I always look like a homeless junkie who hasn't slept for two days. I've never cared too much about the way I look, but when I smoked weed for the first time last week and decided to walk for a bit on a crowded avenue to feel the nice atmosphere it had I noticed some people looked at me as if I were below them, solely based on my looks. I even noticed some people suspiciously looking at me and checking to see if nothing was taken from them. Felt really bad at the time.
>>
>>24804103
I have bad acne, but only on my forehead and nose.Its because of this I now hide my face with my hair. People have began calling me 'Shroomie' because I look like a mushroom.
>>
>>24806187
post ur fagina
>>
File: Photo on 07-12-15 at 18.58.jpg (252 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 07-12-15 at 18.58.jpg
252 KB, 1280x853
yeah this shit ruined my life desu
i had a talk with my dermatologist today and i'll be getting accutine for half a year
wish me luck friends
>>
>>24804103
do you guys think smoking causes acne?

>be high school me
>chad tier skin
>start smoking cigarettes because gay
>skin goes ape shit
>ocd kicks in
>scrape my face to shits
>do it for 2 years
>stay inside for 2 years

It's gotten better, but there are obviously visible scars and shit on my face but i dont give a shit anymore.

i have days where i will pick the shit out of my face and it turns into raw skin. sucks man.

like right now, i have wounds on the side of my face because a pimple came up and wouldnt pop. i kept squeezing but nothing came out.

ggwp i have class later on today and i dont want to go because my face is all fucked up. fuck my life and fuck acne. why the fuck does the body get acne, i dont fuckin understand. it serves no purpose except makes a person life SHIT.

i want to take a knife and scrape my face right now
>>
>>24814322
i'm the guy before you and yes my acne worsened after i started smoking. how 2 stop r9k?
>>
>>24814353
accutane will make it better man, but it will get ALOT worst before it gets better so prepare for that and goodluck to you /r/obot.

im too /poor/ for accutane because im a broke college student
>>
>>24814393
>it will get ALOT worst before it gets better
yeah my dermatologist said that too
>im too /poor/ for accutane because im a broke college student
sucks for you man good luck we'll get through this
>>
>>24804103
>arse

fuck you robot, I don't need to say more
>>
>dairy
>cigarettes
>sugar

Any other triggers? What about caffeine?
>>
>>24804103
Fuck you acne shits, come back with a full body condition.
>>
I saw a short haired asian girl with lots of acne yesterday and she was the cutest thing ever.

Do you think the acne would make her self-conscious enough to go out with a loser like me?
>>
>>24814877
yes probably anon

ugly girls take the first opportunity they can get like us
>>
>>24814877
Nope, because no matter what flaws they have, women will always have multiple orbiters that keep their standards high.
>>
>>24814953
that's deluded r9k thinking

an ugly girl has probably never once in her life had a guy interested in her unless he's really ugly himself. also she has probably never heard any compliment. this fucks up a girls self esteem because they are so used to being called pretty
>>
>>24814993
kek
All girls get attention, they just don't like to count people that aren't good looking.
Go try an experiment with some ugly hamplanet on okcupid. You'll still be rolling in likes and messages.
>>
>>24814197

Good luck, got a handsome as fuark face. I think you could do well for yourself even with the acne but I know how that shit completely ruins your self-confidence without people even bringing it up.
>>
Few things that helped clear my skin:

>cut sugar drastically
>wash face with acnefree wash 3 times a day
>wash face only with hands, no wash clothes
>wash and rinse face GENTLY. do not scrub
>in between washing with acnefree splash warm water on face several times a day and wash with water using hands only
>gently pat dry face or let air dry. Do not grab a towel and rub your face into it
>change pillowcases every day
>if you get cystic acne like me when you first feel one starting apply ice to it and keep icing it a few times a day as long as it is swollen. This seems to shorten the life of the zit and sometimes seems to stop them
>>
>>24815152
i doubt that. sure they aren't as doomed to lonlyness like ugly guys but i met a lot of ugly girls in hs and they most of the time just became addicted to food and got even uglier
i doubt anyone even remembers them
>>
>>24815202
I would bet you most if not all of them currently have bfs. Go check up on them if you can.
>>
>>24815187
thank you
people bring it up everywhere i go man. even at the airport or some shit random people try to give me advice on what cream to use and shit
like i didn't already try everything
>>
>>24814197
Been eating that shit for about 3 months now. Them side effects tho.
>>
>>24815248
please tell me about your experience. did you get dry lips too? did it work out?
>>
>>24815188
>haven't changed sheets or pillow case in over 2 years
>>
>>24808889
I know that feel senpai. For me it's always constantly itchy and sometimes peeling off but I still can't resist the urge to scratch even though I know I'm just fucking myself up even more. The worst part is being unable to improve yourself even if you wanted to, most people can at least take up lifting but exercising just makes my skin even worse. For the few months I started working out, I had more confidence and felt slightly better about myself but it all dropped back down again after my skin was worse than ever. My parents want me to go to uni soon but I have no idea how I'm going to cope on my own when I can barely take care of myself desu senpai.
>>
>>24815236

That's shitty. Maybe they actually think they're helping but it just comes across as insulting, I had it happen to me a few times in middle school. I don't really get zits anymore, just have the leftover scarring and redness.
>>
>>24815264
Dry lips, hell yes, even best lip balm dont help.

Somewhat dry eyes, mucosa dry/cracks, on 2 month mark face got worse and red, now little better with blackheads but still big scars since I have other skin problems too.

Cost 300-400 so far and 1 blood example taken. Will be eating 4 to 6 months and got next doctors time at february.

Any specific Qs?
>>
>>24815364
get your scarring removed dude. it costs a lot but i'm sure it's worth it if you have clear skin afterwards
>>
Get out of the basement. Let the weather take it's toll on your fukkboy skin.
>>
>>24815386
>Dry lips, hell yes, even best lip balm dont help.
that shit scares me also the fact that it will get worse in the beginning. fuck i should have done this a long time ago then i would be done with it by now ._.
>>
>>24806187
If want to see the pores of your tits
>>
>>24815425
Some days its bad some days its better, not all bad, like right now I have my lips decent.

Using klover vaseline which has aloevera in it and its best imo in my country. It gets worse around 2 months since the vitamin takes long time to start to work from bloodstream.

Just carry lip balm with u all the time and use it often, especially b4 going 2 sleep, put shit load of it on.

Kinda embarressing tho when out and yo lips all smacked and people looking weird but hey, itll get better.
>>
>>24815647
ok thanks for answering my questions

best of luck
>>
>>24815685
u2
dfgdfgdfg fuck u mycomments not original, dumbass 4chinz
>>
>>24815396

I'm trying to do it as best I can with OTC stuff right now. Using sunscreen every time I go out has definitely helped. I'm also using daily 10% AHA pads. Now that my skin is used to it I'm going to do an at home chemical peel.

Eventually when I have more money saved I'll get to the derm and see what they can do, I might be able to do it as soon as this Spring.
>>
>>24804103
>21 with cystic acne still
>ugly af
>starting accutane in a month after 2 different antibiotics failed
we're all going to make it???????
>>
>>24809407
lol model yea fucking right
>>
>>24808889
I kind of know this feel. I have eczema over my entire body, including the face (for some reason my nose is spotless). It has settled down for now, but because I'm asian, my skin has darkened where the rashes once were. My nose and hands are white, but the skin surrounding it and on the rest of my body is brown. Hyperpigmentation they called it. I've learned to ignore the stares and how people try not to get caught in the act when I speak to them, but I know that in the back of my mind people will always judge on first impression
>>
File: IMG_20151112_112257.jpg (494 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151112_112257.jpg
494 KB, 1280x960
>>24804103
Protip: grow a beard. My face acne is gone now. Nobody knows how bad my skin could actually be.
>>
>>24816094
Trim that shit dude.

And cant grow one, stupid ass genetics.
>>
File: image.jpg (81 KB, 799x466) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81 KB, 799x466
Just woke up and have forehead acne.
Hormones are normal and be been eating healthier than ever
>>
>>24817018
What the hell is that? Its nothing.

Also, eating, exercising and hygien doesnt affect acne. Only genes, gg serwed faggot.
>>
File: bbbb.png (458 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
bbbb.png
458 KB, 1080x720
>tfw your acne is cystic
just fuck me up
>>
>>24817725
That doesn't look very cystic. Mine was way worse than that.
>>
>>24817738
it was worse when i was younger + im on minocycline.
still bad enough for me to have 0 self esteem lol
>>
>>24817725
this is nothing faggot i would be happy with a skin like this
you can get the scars lasered
>>
tfw I have to wear a slight layer of foundation just to hide my acne scars. I feel like a fucking faggot everyday, but I try to make it look little noticeable.
>>
>>24818123
Does it actually work?
I've thought about trying it but I don't know how to do makeup and don't want to get called out on it.
>>
>>24818155
what you have to do is find a foundation that is darker than your skin tone, that's the real trick, because your face doesn't look like you're a fucking ghost, instead it looks natural. The other key is that you have to use hair spray over the foundation in order to make it look dry. Try it and you'll see the results.
>>
>>24818303
Thanks. I suppose I should look into it more.
>>
>>24812999
Idk what to say to you dude i just deleted 5 paragraphs so all i'll say is it's your life. Side effects are different for everyone but soreness and depression seem to be common, and they have since changed what it says on the paper that comes with it in the little white box ie: instructions, ingredients, side-effects, dosage.

Good luck with acne.
>>24814197
^
Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.