[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me your ancestry /r9k/ >All my great grandfathers from
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: tfw+no+more+eastern+empire+.jpg (89 KB, 677x782) Image search: [Google]
tfw+no+more+eastern+empire+.jpg
89 KB, 677x782
Tell me your ancestry /r9k/

>All my great grandfathers from my dad side came from Bologna, Italy
>From my mother side it's a mix of Portugal and Spain great grandfathers

Being white in my nigger country, a.k.a. Brazil, is suffering, i'm literally a minority.
I'm thinking about getting a dual citizenship and going back to mia famiglia.

Can any Italianbots tell me what is like living there?
>>
>weird ass surnames
>will never know where im from
feels bad
>>
Pretty much entire English and Scottish. I have quite an obscure Scottish surname, though the majority of my ancestry is English. I also had an Italian great-great grandparent.
>>
austria
scottland
england
ireland
germany

I came out looking austrian.
>>
My father is absolute trash.

My mother absolute is trash as well, but at least her father isn't completely. He worked as a bank official, could play an instrument, and so on.

But other than that line, there is no point for me to look up a lineage of bums.
>>
Dad's side is half Blackfoot Indian and the other half is Hessian soldier descendants from the Revolutionary War. My mom's side is almost entirely German and moved to America before WW1 around the late 1800's, early 1900's. So 3/4 German, 1/4 Blackfoot Indian.
>>
>>24785156
(Well, actually, my other maternal grandparent was apparently a respected constructor in his village, building mills and so on. Shame that whatever useful genes I might have got from them have been diluted by my useless mother and father.)
>>
File: brasileiros pobres.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
brasileiros pobres.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>24785071
>Being white in my nigger country, a.k.a. Brazil

iktfb
>>
>>24785217
>grandparent
*great grandparent
>>
White

Mom is something like 98% English-Irish, 2% Neanderthal (my uncle got a genetic test done)

Dad is Eastern Yurop jew

I look more like my mom but people assume I'm a jew anyway.
>>
>>24785071
>Orgulho de ser Italo paulista
>>
Son of a computer programmer
grandfather was cocaine trafficker
Great grandfather was a farmer.

I am native American and a little bit Greek.
>>
>>24785147
I'm in a similar situation. I'm 75% English 25% Irish as far back as I can trace. Yet I have a very irish first and last name.
>>
>>24785265

The tradition of taking the father's last name can fuck shit up a lot. In name, you're whatever your father is.
>>
>>24785071
Italy is a nice country, but it really depends on where you live.
>>
>>24785071
>Italy
>Portugal
>Spain
>White
Good bait, OP.
>>
>>24785547
Care to explain? The north part seems way better economically.
>>24785564
Thanks /pol/, now go back to your containment board.
>>
>>24785564
What are you? Some sandnigger who thinks only kikes are white?
>>
File: autism.gif (994 KB, 500x192) Image search: [Google]
autism.gif
994 KB, 500x192
My great, great, great grandfather was a Union field general who fought in the Western Theater of the Civil War. He led troops onto the battlefield at many battles, but the most important contest he was a part of was the Battle of Pea Ridge, Arkansas (aka Elkhorn Tavern in the South). At Pea Ridge the Union fought off the Confederate charge into Missouri and that state remained in Union hands for the rest of the war. He actually owned a slave on his small farm before the war began when he was living in Kentucky, but once the war broke out he sold the slave and went to join the Union

My great grandfather was a member of Lafayette Escadrille, the first American air force. The Lafayette Escadrille was a fighter pilot unit made up of foreign fighters (mostly American) in the first World War. He fought in numerous missions and apparently had a pretty good record for taking down German aces, though I've never been able to find a definitive record for his total number of enemies killed above the skies of France. There was this shitty James Franco movie called Flyboys about the unit that came out a few years ago, I wouldn't recommend it

>tfw you'll never live up to your ancestry
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.