[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>If you want, you can lay me over the table and amuse yourself,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 3
File: cardinale.jpg (295 KB, 1199x898) Image search: [Google]
cardinale.jpg
295 KB, 1199x898
>If you want, you can lay me over the table and amuse yourself, and even call in your men. Well, no woman ever died from that. When you're finished, all I'll need will be a tub of boiling water and I'll be exactly what I was before - with just another filthy memory.

Why is rape considered so terrible anyways? Unless there is damaging physical abuse to go along with it, I don't see whats the big deal
>>
Ur a sick bitch, what If I forcibly shoved my cock in you?
>>
Its undignifying.

The same way some guy taking your pants down and forcing his dirt dick in your butthole would be.

>b-but thats different cause I dont like buttsecs but girls have vaginal sex all the tiem

In both cases its unwarranted and unwanted, you just have a twisted, simple-minded perspective.
>>
>>24776888
>In both cases its unwarranted and unwanted, you just have a twisted, simple-minded perspective.

Says as he replies to himself.
Trips wasted on a schizo retard.
>>
>>24776888
Meh apples and oranges if some slut broke into my house and started jerking me off id be alright with it
>>
>>24776888
false equivalence
anal penetration has a multitude of health risks PIV sex doesn't
>>
>>24777755

Anyone of the receiving end of a dick (anal or vag) has more health risk.
>>
>>24776888

The trips hath spoken'

/thread
>>
Sex is an act of love but rape is an act of violence. How would you like it if I just fucking punched you as you walked down the street? Same way a woman would feel if you just pulled her into an alley and raped her. Sex would be asking you if you wanted to fight and only swinging if you agreed.
>>
File: 1439830573242.jpg (162 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1439830573242.jpg
162 KB, 1920x1080
>>24775681
Women are actually raped to death every fucking day. It's a pretty comforting thought really.
>>
>>24777843
>How would you like it if I just fucking punched you as you walked down the street?
I won't but I wouldn't act like that traumatized me for life, or like that's as bad as being killed
>>
>>24775681
From a woman's perspective it's theft. Rape stops them from monetizing their minge.
>>
>>24777843
If I got randomly punched on the street I'd be pretty shocked and a bit flustered for the rest of the day. Hell, I'd probably even brag about it because of how ridiculous it is. I wouldn't become a snivelling mess with a huge victim complex.
>>
Why is child molestation considered so terrible anyway? Unless there is damaging physical abuse, I don't see whats the big deal
>>
>>24776888
>In both cases its unwarranted and unwanted, you just have a twisted, simple-minded perspective.
Bullshit. Anal sex, especially if forced, can lead to serious internal injury and agonizing pain, vaginas are generally more durable and literally made for penetration.
The undignifying part isn't that scary to me in comparison to the actual physical act.
>>
because a woman's greatest and only value is her pussy. And you're getting it for free.
>>
>>24778055
This = /thread

This is where the real outrage from rape comes (I always thought this), the fact that you weren't deemed worthy for a free pass and/or you didn't pay the toll fee for entry.

This is why 50 shades of gray even though its rape is celebrated by women, because the rapist is deemed worthy (handsome) and he can pay the toll fee (rich). Its just typical female behavior of selective outrage:

e.g. Average/unattractive guy grabs your ass - "Get away from me creep"
Chad douchbag grabs your ass - "Omg he's so cute, its flirting when he does it"
>>
File: 1357235444896.jpg (43 KB, 306x328) Image search: [Google]
1357235444896.jpg
43 KB, 306x328
>>24775681
>Well, no woman ever died from that

actually
>>
>>24778056
Instead of a single punch why dont I knock you down and kick you repeatedly in the kidneys while sitting on you so you cant get up. Then a few moments of me slamming your face into the pavement before I go.

You'll heal physically in time.
>>
>>24778148
Not that anon but repeated physical trauma to the head and I suspect kidneys, can cause some life-long injuries, impairment or even death.
>>
>>24778139
Death cases come from violence that accompanies a lot of rapes. It's literally impossible to fuck someone to death unless they have some serious heart condition
>>
>>24778125
rape and 50 shades fantasies come from women's idea of needing to be pure while also taking dick

they think if they "don't consent", then they're not a slut for taking that guy's dick so hard

so it's a fantasy where they
1 - get to have sex with a rich dude
2 - get to have sex with a handsome dude
3 - still get to remain pure
>>
>>24778068
false equivalency
Kids are neither mentally nor physically equipped to recieve sex. The expierience would be overwhelming because their mind wouldn't be able to process the act and propably leave them traumatized for life. Also physical damage is pretty much inevitable because of their not fully grown sexual organs.
>>
Among other things, there's a personal stigma attached to it. Even if you get raped and honestly it doesn't bother you, if anyone finds out you'll always to them be remembered as having been raped. Whether they're family or friends, when they see you or hear your name, even unintentionally, they'll at least at first think of the rape.
>>
>>24778125
If I could only go back in time and shove a brush handle up your ass when you were a child, then you would have a reason to be the miserable fuck that you are today.
>>
>>24778148
>kick you repeatedly in the kidneys while sitting on you
retard

>You'll heal physically in time.
After which he still won't pretend it was the worst experience in the world and demand everyone praise him for his bravery in overcoming the trauma, downie.
>>
>>24775681
It's considered so bad because you're getting access to a vagina for free, a girl can't levy it against you to get free stuff if anyone can just shove their cocks up their cooter completely destroying it's social value. And there's laws against it too unfortunatly, most of the western world looks down on it because girls dindu nuffin they're innocent angelic creatures.
>>
>>24778163
Nah in the situation you will end up just fine and heal physically with no lasting physical damage so it's all good.
>>
>>24776888
Pretty much this, but then again, you are replying to a beta butthurt /r9k/ dweller.
>>
>>24778148
see>>24778169
Plus the physical pain from that cannot be compared with the physically rather non-painful act of rape
>>
>>24778197
>If I could only go back in time and shove a brush handle up your ass when you were a child, then you would have a reason to be the miserable fuck that you are today.

If only you could make a coherent and relevant argument, I might actually be able to give a shit about what you have to say kek.
>>
>>24778194
>Among other things, there's a personal stigma attached to it.
Confusing cause and effect here m8. Rape is stigmatic because women act like it should be
>>
>>24778233
i meant see>>24778163
>>
>>24777843
>Sex is an act of love

You think everybody getting sex from Tinder gives any shit about love?
>>
ITT: fedoralord teenagers going through their edgy phase.
>>
>>24778250
That's the way things are though. It isn't going to change anytime soon, so letting people know you were raped is a bad thing. I certainly never would.
>>
>>24778250
Yeah there really is a mental stigma thing with being raped, like society expects and almost encourages you to act like a victim. Which then sucks because people who act like victims and live that role aren't really in a good spot to recover.

I wish that could change but hey

>normies ever making sense
>>
>>24778280
ITT: Robots triggering normies by tearing down their sacred cow.
>>
>>24778250
It used to be that a guy could rape any amount of girls he wanted, and it was considered manly and justifiable.
>tfw you will never live in prehistoric, ancient, or midieval times
>>
>>24778280
it's a pretty interesting discussion
nothing should ever be sacred, you should be able to back up your own beliefs with reason, not necessarily to other people, but at least to yourself
>>
>>24778183
>3 - still get to remain pure
I agree with everything you said minus the purity fantasy, women don't give a fuck about being pure, its about not being responsible, by it not being consensual it allows them to accept no blame or responsibility for how it turns out, its just getting your cake and eating it too, in fact women tend to fantasize more abuot going from being pure to becoming a dirty slut as they see society as supressing them from doing this.

One show in particular where this is observed is True Blood, I found it interesting that Sookie Stackhouse starts off as a religious, pure, shy, virgin and then Bill Compton which personifies Chad in their fantasy (mysterious, handsome, strong, abusive male) comes along and "corrupts" them (at the end of the series she's not only spiritually impure but physically impure).

So even if they do enjoy it, its "not their fault", they don't remain pure and they know that full well, they enjoy being impure, what women don't enjoy is accountability and responsibility, fantasize like that are the perfect escape for them.

As for OP's original post: >>24775681
I don't believe rape is all that bad either, people keep brining up these BS scenarios about if a man rapes you, well that's completely different because now its a same sex rape, I don't see rape as much of a violation to women because what is being done to their body is what WAS ALREADY GOING TO BE DONE or WHAT ALREADY HAS BEEN DONE (just with consent), women today are in orgies, DP's, gangbangs, etc (by the time you marry she's a used up GAPING WHORE, loose as fuck). Their body has already been violated, but because they SACTIONED THE VIOLATION they treat it differently than rape, compare the physical condition of a womans body in the 1950's who was raped once to the average woman today.............get my point, if not I'll elaborate, women way back in the past who was raped was less physically violated than most women today THAT WEREN'T "VIOLATED" AT ALL.
>>
>>24778309
Pretty sure that was dependent on your class.

If you were some fucking pleb peasant off went your head but if you were some knight or some lord or something, you'd expect the girl to act like you were her personal second coming of Jesus.
>>
Yeah, and her prehistoric, ancient, or medieval friends, family, or orbiters would have killed you over it.
>>
>>24778575
This. What do you fucking betas and fedoralords think would happened when rape was less taboo than it is today? The Chads and Alphas would have beaten/killed you and raped the women instead. You'd be in literally the same situation you are now. Betas are betas regardless of the year.
>>
>>24778575
Just look at India for a modern example of this. The most beta race on the planet will chimp out and kill dudes they don't even know over this shit.
>>
>>24778575
>>24778674
Nobody ITT is denying criminal nature of rape you fucking morons.
>>
>>24778674
>You'd be in literally the same situation you are now. Betas are betas regardless of the year.
>Retard forgets that guns exist (which remove the barriers of any physical advantage an alpha may have)
>Retard forgets money exist (which further removes the barriers of any physical advantage an alpha may have- pertaining to resource gathering)

Use your brain retard, we would not be in the same situation, we'd all be getting laid (at the expense of women though kek). In fact alphas tend to like to work alone while betas tend to form groups, its actually more likely that we'd group up and kill off most of the alphas, especially with such a goal to unite us.
>>
>>24779451
>In fact alphas tend to like to work alone while betas tend to form groups

You know the word "alpha" comes from the leader of a wolf pack, right?
>>
>>24776888
not really, male rape is emasculating, female rape shows she is attractive.
>>
>>24779638
>Retard forgets that guns exist
Yes, they exist. Who knows how to use them best? Soldiers in the army or police officers. They'll be the ones to kill you if you try to do anything.

>In fact alphas tend to like to work alone while betas tend to form groups
Ah, how about all those sports teams formed of betas? Oh wait, there aren't any. Betas don't even compete. Some betas group up but they couldn't accomplish as much as one Chad.

These fucking betas want to talk like they will ever do anything. You won't because that's who you are. You could buy yourself a gun store with all the guns and you'd be more likely to shoot yourself than someone else. Fucking betas.
>>
>>24779451
I'd agree. The only reason why betas evenn exist now is because of the industrial revolution and technology, and before then it was nigh impossible to be a vigin without the monoply created by "sexual liberation".
>>
>>24779638
>You know the word "alpha" comes from the leader of a wolf pack, right?
>You animals like wolves form packs because they need to, humans don't, a lone man can hunt and survive all on his own
>You know pertaining to the scenario an alpha won't have any betas willingly serving under him because why the fuck would we do that, he'd have other alphas in his group and they'd be in constant personal conflict over who is the true alpha.

Humans aren't like the animals you are using for your example, context and relevance is key here, we don't simply form groups with leaders just based on their strength and physical prowess, especially not in modern times.
>>
>>24779719
also meant to respond to >>24779451
>>
>>24779719
>Yes, they exist. Who knows how to use them best? Soldiers in the army or police officers. They'll be the ones to kill you if you try to do anything.
Yes like how they stopped all those recent mass shootings................oh wait
>Retard forgets thought crimes aren't being processed on a computer in some military based

>Retard forgets the military isn't omnipresent (for retards - everyone and nowhere at the same time)
>If we followed your retard logic nobody would be doing any crimes, yet we already have them take place
>Retard also forget a lot of rapes also take place in the military (especially since women now serve)

>Ah, how about all those sports teams formed of betas?
>Retard makes false equivalence
>Retard forgets these men WERE PLACED into groups (because its their job) rather than THEY FORMED IT on their own will
>Retard forgets a group consisting of all alphas cannot function properly as there would be constant conflict over who gets to be the ACTUAL ALPHA (so an all beta group with an elected intelligent leader would actually function more efficiently).

>Some betas group up but they couldn't accomplish as much as one Chad.

>Yes like all those alpha scientists that created cures, technologies, computers, the internet, even guns kek (Retard forgets to look at reality before making an idiotic statement)

>These fucking betas want to talk like they will ever do anything. You won't because that's who you are. You could buy yourself a gun store with all the guns and you'd be more likely to shoot yourself than someone else. Fucking betas.

>Retard should speak for himself, I could kill someone without blinking an eye
>Retard forgets society has created a system that has turned betas into blood thirsty psychopaths that want to kill virtually everyone kek
>Retard forgets all the mass shootings by betas (I agree the killing yourself part is idiotic though, I would never do that)
>>
>>24779877
>I could kill someone without blinking an eye

So why haven't you?

>i-i don't feel like it

fucking kek

We both know all you do is wake up, don your fedora and post on r9k. You couldn't kill an animal, let alone a person.
>>
>>24779732
>and before then it was nigh impossible to be a vigin without the monoply created by "sexual liberation".
This is a point I always make, betas in the past got laid easily because they had financial leverage, by giving women "equal opportunity" they've actually just upset the balance and made the opportunity of males "unequal", there were no incel mass shootings before the "sexual revolution" (as far as I know).
>>
>>24779904
>So why haven't you?
Should i just go kill random people even though it benefits me in no where, I'm not illogical like that, in fact that's what angers me about most incel mass shooters, instead of taking your time and planning calm calculated murders (like a serial killer) and actually getting to enjoy your revenge (killing people who actually wronged you e.g. Elliot rodger's blond ex friend that's now a model) they instead just killed random people and mostly men to boot, I could never waste my time doing that shit, I want to enjoy revenge full, I'd rape before I kill, and I'd only kill if it was necessary (because why draw unwanted attention that would get me caught)

>>i-i don't feel like it
Why ask a question if you're just going to answer for me kek, are you a moron or something.
>>
>>24779985
Okay, anyway. It seems you missed the point of my original post. I was saying that in ancient and medieval times, Alphas were still the ones getting the women. Then you go and bring guns up and shit.

But let's continue with your line of thinking. If guns even the playing field and betas can group up (according to you), why are things still the way they are? The current situation just proves my argument right.
>>
>>24780101
>If we just assume people are perfectly rational and have no other motives then my narrative is correct!
brilliant
>>
>>24780211
>avoiding the question

lol
>>
>>24780226
i'm not him. you're just stupid.
>explaining why my argument doesn't work is avoidance
>i'm too dumb to see the implied explanation that irrationality and alternative motives are the answer to my question
>>
>guy comes up behind you
>cums on your leg
"It just shows you're attractive plus just wash it off if theres no physical harm who cares? :^)"
>>
>>24775681
image some obese, pink haired, problematic glasses, hair tumblrina pinning you down and fucking you. you cant tell me that wouldnt cause some form of emotional trauma. now imagine your a woman and a man who is not chad does that to you, exact same thing.
>>
>>24780281
>implied explanation

Sounds like you can't answer and you're responding for the sake of responding. This is why betas don't accomplish anything. I'm done arguing with a manchild. Your very existence is proof that I'm right about everything.
>>
>>24776888
which do you think is less dignified: a few minutes of pain and humiliation, or several years where all your liberties are taken, your life could easily be taken, and there's a high chance you will be raped yourself? IMO it's the latter, which is why letting even the majority of rapists go free is more just than imprisoning innocent men on the word of their sexual partners
>>
>>24780320
Yes, if a guy came on my leg I would not rework my whole identity around victimhood and pretend the experience was life altering. I'm glad we agree how exaggerated rape is.
>>
>>24780356
But he should be charged right? Obviously feminists take shit to an extremen), but sexual assauly should stoll be punishable
>>
>>24780335
how does it feel to be so stupid that you can only run away from simple explanations that literally any non retard could effortlessly see?
>>
>>24780386
I don't think op claimed otherwise.
>>
>>24775681
cause other men get upset when u bang their wives.
>>
>>24778183
Or the other explanation is that the women who fantasize about 50 shades of ____ types of fantasies are just stressed from having to live up to so many expectations, that they just want for a moment let someone else take the charge and make decisions for them. It is easier to follow orders than to give them.

Regarding the thread, imagine the reverse scenario. A woman makes you diet and exercise, so you get a torso that is not utterly pathetic. And then she makes you wear a paper bag on your head, with eyes cut out so you are not completely blind. She does not care about your thoughts, opinions and interests. All she wants is to satiate her desire for orgasm. When you say her name and compliment her, she scolds you for not shutting up and not serving as her personal dildo. Of course she makes you wear a condom(for those who dislike condoms).
No kissing, no cuddling, just her focusing on her own pleasure bordering on addiction.

Would you like to be perceived as mere sexual object for her pleasure, while she does not care about your pleasure?

Of course such scenario is unlikely to happen, because the issues with stress, and general your dick getting limp connected with it.
When people seek sex, they rather connect with other person, than to perceive them as mere sexual object. Just my 2 cents on the issue.
>>
>>24780386
Where in OP post is it implied that rape shouldn't be a chargeable offense? Thread is about questioning the moral side of rape and retarded society that treats it like some sort of life-wrecking experience.

What rape is now
>woman gets raped
>her social status wrecked, years of psychotherapy, acts victimized forever

What rape should be
>woman gets raped
>reports to police
>carries on with life
>>
>>24779719
>t. beta
>>
>>24775681
You're a guy, you wouldn't understand. You're a kek if you wouldn't care if your girlfriend was raped.

It's supposed to be a territorial thing for men and emotional think for women. Every heard of the word "violation"?
>>
>>24780518
>I don't know what trauma is
There are different forms of trauma. You're outright claiming that people shouldn't be mentally affected by rape and if so then the problems of most of this board should be tossed aside because they are not nearly as great in the magnitude. Everyone on r9k should just carry on with life.

And if rape wasn't a chargeable offense. If it was legal; you'd start a war with other men. Why? Because not every man is going to be okay with someone fucking what he owns.

Do you share your clothes, food, home with other people? Would you really share clothes with a bum or someone with terrible hygiene? You wouldn't. So why would you want someone with terrible hygiene or a bump allowed to rape you?
>>
>>24780832
>And if rape wasn't a chargeable offense.
There you go with reading comprehension again
>>
>>24777843
>How would you like it if I just fucking punched you as you walked down the street?

I would go to the police then move on with my life
Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.