[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How the hell did he die a virgin? I mean, I get it, incredibly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: Supreme Gentleman.jpg (189 KB, 2500x1719) Image search: [Google]
Supreme Gentleman.jpg
189 KB, 2500x1719
How the hell did he die a virgin? I mean, I get it, incredibly beta personality, and an extremely effeminate asian look. But Santa Barbera is full of faggots, it's fucking California. Surely one of them would have hauled him into a backroom somewhere and taken his boipussy.
>>
>>24770301
Hes insane no really his madness is the reason he didnt lose his V card.
>>
>>24770301
read his manifest
>>
>>24770345

I have, and his manifesto makes it clear that he never could object to something, he could only come up with retorts later, in the privacy of his room and his mind.

I bet that if some alpha jock faggot wanted to fuck him in the ass, it wouldn't occur to him to say "no" until several hours later.
>>
>>24770301
maybe the fact that he was legitimately insane would play a part?
>>
>>24770394

Most faggots are legitimately insane. What's one more nutty dude?
>>
>>24770301
who is this man?
>>
>>24770301
the only reason he died a virgin was his standards, anyone who read even a part of his thing would know that
>>
>>24770599
Bob hoskins
>>
>>24770301
who is that semen demon??!!?!??!!11!!!?!?!
>>
>>24770631

Ask yourself, if push came to shove, and some overmuscled gay Californian guy shoved him into a corner and tried to fuck him in the ass, if ER could have pulled himself together long enough to even say no, let alone fight back against it.
>>
>>24770544
you don't understand. he was legitimately autistic and insane, not even meme-tier, but actually.
>>
>>24770651
rape doesn't count, friendo

what a stupid hypothetical, besides
>>
>>24770661

Most faggots are legitimately insane. Not even meme-tier, but actually.

You have significant numbers of faggots who WANT to catch HIV. You have an even larger subset who can't understand why someone wouldn't want to have sex with them just because they have an STD.

>>24770700

Why wouldn't it count? Rodger mixed in with the right social crowd to be noticed by gay men, he had the effeminate look to attract himself to gay men, and he didn't have the social courage to stand up to gay rape. I'm honestly surprised it didn't happen.
>>
>>24770879
clearly not because they didn't go drive by a college campus and shoot at it, trying to kill white girls with fake blonde hair.
>>
File: pepe dance.gif (57 KB, 74x98) Image search: [Google]
pepe dance.gif
57 KB, 74x98
>>24770391
>I have, and his manifesto makes it clear that he never could object to something, he could only come up with retorts later, in the privacy of his room and his mind.

>mfw I realize that this is me
>>
>>24770301
He'd make a good little cocksucker.
Hed probably hate being Blacked tho
>>
>>24770301
Besides for his cock sucking lips, beta mindset, and manletism, he honestly wasn't that effeminate
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.