[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is LSD a bad robot drug?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7
So i might have a tab of acid i want to try later. but im not sure if its a good idea. even though i want to i worry about having a bad experience.

Ive robotripped before but never on real shit like LSD.

I have researched it for years, and i just now have the chance to do some.

Can any robot that has tripped before tell me what to expect on one tab, first time? how volitile are you and how in control are you still?

I have heard it can actually help with mental illness and it can be spiritual.

I generally am kind of a sad unhappy person as a whole, but if im in a good mood when i take it will i be set?
>>
just take it. You'll have a good time, don't expect too much though. You'll probably feel better afterwards, might help you make some changes to your life if it sucks
>>
lsd generally gives you a really positive experience. you might feel a little anxious during the first 15 to 45 minutes. after that you just get overtaken by the visuals and warm feelings and happy thoughts. just make sure you take it in a comfy environment and have some chill music to listen to. i usually get that wondrous curious feeling i used to have as a kid again for a short while. if u somehow freakout and have a panic attack on it u can just tell yourself it will come to an end. and it will.
>>
environment effects your trip a lot, i'd recommend a chilled out place like anywhere in your house (the less strangers the better)
>>
A trip on LSD isn't that crazy to be that afraid. I don't know what kind of person you are or how soon you get afraid and anxious but you definately should have tried mushrooms before trying LSD, because mushroom trips last about half as long as LSD trips.

You won't see dancing pink elephants ordering you to slit the throat of your mother. You will just be a bit confused, see patterns everywhere, laugh like crazy at unfunny shit and yeah.
Dat's it mayne.

>I generally am kind of a sad unhappy person as a whole, but if im in a good mood when i take it will i be set?
Oh... That's kind of bad since LSD increases the intensity of the mood you are in.
>>
anyone have tips for finding a hookup. I moved recently and don't really know anyone and I don't want to take a course in cyber security just to not get busted buying off the deepweb
>>
>>24769577

It really depends on a variety of different things. It can be great, but also overwhelming and scary. Buy two tabs and take half a tab, then if that goes well try a whole tab and then you'll still have half of one for a chiller experience.

My first trip on LSD was fine and really fun until a bunch of things like police vans driving past/a loud automatic alarm illuminating an area and saying we were being recorded flashed up and it made me paranoid. For my second, it was also going fine, until my friend's step dad tried to drive us to the woods and I tried to take the wheel and then thought I died. That's the worst thing that's ever happened to me on LSD, as a point of reference.
>>
LSD has this reputation as a trade-in popular media of being out of control type of experience but it's actually quite mellow. You might just drop the tab after your families going to sleep in the dark on your bed and then have a playlist of music listen to just kind of explore your mind and whatever thoughts, concerns are that it's my indicate something in your life that you might feel like you can work on a bit.

Steve's really helped me grow as a person. I think it's important that you not take the hallucinations and the symbolisms you might see too literally find the hidden meaning I guess
>>
>>24769577
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iP1mkWDXcY8

even if it is a "bad trip" it is something on your mind which you have been resisting, LSD shows you what you need to see my friend.

I don't know if you have anyone close to you but I'd try and trip with them if possible, the first time I did it was with my brother and it was a pretty great experience.

The key is to not resist, that is what causes panic. If you start to feel bad just let yourself feel bad, do not resist that feeling and just go with it. The bad feeling will either come to dissolve or you will see the root cause of this feeling and be on your path to fixing it. I think it's good to just have a nice introspective trip every year or so until you feel you have your shit sorted.
>>
>>24770589
Bloody voice dictation hahh. Point being 1 tab is enough but you won't be out of control you'll still be you and have all your faculties about you. Colors will appear more saturated, enhanced. Take on a bit of an oily rainbow type of effect. Heart rate increases, it's stimulating,

Just remember to breathe regularly and mindfully, take a hot bath if your muscles cramp at all.. I think you'll enjoy the experience. It sure was a game-changer for me. Good luck safe travels -g
>>
>>24769577s
I'll answer as well as I can OP.

A little about my general mood
>I'm depressed as fuck, and I want to kill myself everyday
>I can feel happiness, but no way near as often as I should

I've done LSD a few times, and I love it. Doing it the next two weekends.

>how volitile are you?
Your mood can change quickly, but the two extremes are 'This music is giving me bad vibes, I'm going to change it,' and 'wowww.. oooohhhhh.. ohhh my goddd.. .this musiccc.... these colourss...'
Your mood is influenced by your environment.
Play happy and upbeat songs that are also calm. A good music video is also nice.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-M1AtrxztU
Something like this, and put Autoplay on, and let it run through a bunch of similar videos.

>how in control are you still?
You're completely in control of your body. During the hour long peak you'll be seeing crazy visuals, so you will probably be lying down /comfy/ enjoying it. Afterwards you can draw pictures, watch cartoons, write lists, think about your life etc.

If your thoughts aren't good, you can control them by changing your environment.
>Is the lighting good?
>Am I comfy?
>Am I enjoying this music?
Fix anything that's wrong / change a few things up, and you'll be fine.

>I have heard it can actually help with mental illness and it can be spiritual.
It's recommended to stay away from psychedelics if you have mental illness. Shrooms messed me up for 6 months and caused me to drop out of uni.
However on LSD my thoughts are clear, rather than the infinite spiral of existential questions shrooms gave me.

>Any additional advice
Get into a good /comfy/ place where you're going to be distracted for an hour or so before you take the tab.
Waiting for it to effect you doesn't feel great. Do something whilst you wait, like a film or some tidying up, keeping it all happy and upbeat.

Word limit, cont.
>>
File: le madfrog.gif (289 KB, 447x415) Image search: [Google]
le madfrog.gif
289 KB, 447x415
>>24769577
>robot drug
THE ONLY ROBOT DRUG IS ALCOHOL

EVERYTHING ELSE IS FOR FILTHY NORMIES WITH CONNECTIONS AND DEGENERACY ISSUES

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>24770851
It can take between 30 and 90 minutes for it to work.
If you get to 90+ minutes and you don't feel the effects / you think you'd prefer heightened effects DO NOT TAKE ANOTHER TAB!
Additional tabs taken after the initial dose will EXTEND THE DURATION and not increase the intensity.
I made this mistake and was tripping for over 20 hours. I had work the next day and started to panic thinking I'd get fired from work if I turned up high.

Make sure you have no time commitments. Do it when you have at least 36 hours to recover so you're not worried.

Get comfy, turn the lights down, wrap yourself in a duvet and enjoy it.
Brush your teeth and shower before, bad hygiene sucks.

Eat a few hours before, you don't want to be too high to order food, yet you haven't eaten in 24 hours.

Is the LSD is real, it should be 100% tasteless. If there's a chemical/metal taste, it's another substance like 2ce. You get pretty much the same effects (or better in my experience), but it's good to have a rough idea what you're taking.

Stay inside your first time.

Download f.lux to keep your monitor brightness really low.

Music has to be on all of the time.

Just go with it, don't fight it thinking 'I've pretty much stopped tripping, I'll just sit here in silence and I'll be fine.' Positive music all the time, be happy.

Sorry for the spam.
Have a good time OP
>>
>>24769577
Just do it and don't question it at all unless you have anxiety issues then there are some parameters that would need following that I'm not entirely sure of bc I don't usually have anxiety like that.
>>
>>24770851
I enjoyed sad music both times I dropped acid but I'm rather open to experiencing sad feelings. In a way they feel pretty good...
>>
File: King Worm.jpg (105 KB, 848x480) Image search: [Google]
King Worm.jpg
105 KB, 848x480
>Implying you can get actual LSD anymore

The like one dude that made basically all of America's acid was arrested ages ago. It's actually kind of hard shit to do that requires thousands of dollars worth of equipment and high level education.

That said, I had a pretty good experience by watching AT for six straight hours before passing out and trying to force sleep through the hallucinations.
>>
>>24771088
Fair enough, I can see why you'd want to, but it's not for me.
I take drugs so that I can feel anything but sadness.

>>24771103
>implying no one has access to a chemistry degree or a few thousand dollars.
>>
File: 1445367962408.jpg (156 KB, 1185x720) Image search: [Google]
1445367962408.jpg
156 KB, 1185x720
>>24770883
>alcohol
>not degenerate
>it has literally never been easier to obtain drugs online than this decade
>>
File: 1443283163518.jpg (100 KB, 640x631) Image search: [Google]
1443283163518.jpg
100 KB, 640x631
>>24771103
>herp-derp you need a chemistry degree to make LSD!
This can't be true, can it?
Why can I find dozens of layman's guides to grow mushrooms and pot, and cook up a couple dozen other things, but no handy home guide for LSD?
>>
>>24771103
it's easy as fuck to get real acid on the darknet
the community tests a lot of the big vendors to make sure its legit
>>
>>24770984

Called in sick?
>>
>>24771221
the stuff you need to make it is highly illegal to buy
>>
>>24771221
It's pretty damn hard.
Growing mushrooms is literally just putting mycelium in tubs, putting the thermostat to the right temperature and sterilising everything.

LSD is ridiculously hard in comparison, and any slight misstep will either kill you or completely ruin the product.
You need very strong chemistry skills, a decent amount of equipment, and a lot of time to practice not fucking it up.
>>
>>24771103
>believing fbi disinformation
There is tons of real acid everywhere and dirt cheap on dnms
>>
>>24771244
I managed to get to sleep at 5am, woke at 6, and got to work for 7.30.
I was still seeing slight visuals for the next 2 days as well, but I felt okay to drive.

Would have called in sick, but I'm new to the company, and they'd literally just entrusted me with tasks that may lead to me moving up. Couldn't call in sick that day.
>>
File: 1448567627992.jpg (31 KB, 436x428) Image search: [Google]
1448567627992.jpg
31 KB, 436x428
How much are you really missing out on if you don't try acid?
I pretty much only get shrooms and might try making my own DMT or Ayahuasca or get some San Pedro
Pretty much everything is easy but LSD
>>
>>24771289
Already knew that and its besides the point.
>>24771297
I can't even come up with a decent document for any kind of synthesis in any setting though. Am I just not looking hard enough?
>>
>24771464
There's rough guides with a quick google search, and there'll probably be something extensive on the darknet / chemistry research papers.
It may be possible to make it from sites like erowid, but you'd need walter white levels of knowledge from the limited instructions.
>>
You've supposedly spent years "researching" this substance, I would think your efforts would've told you whether or not this would be for you.
It won't kill you and the worst thing that could happen is you'll never take it again.
Do some actual research on it.
>>
>>24770492
LSD is extraordinarily hard to come by these days and you're not guaranteed to find it in your average local American/UK drug market. You'll have plenty of retards selling you other chemicals that they'll tell you are LSD though.
Darknet is your best bet but even then you still run the risk of fakes and of course, rips and cops. There are so many guides to darknet buying that you're just being lazy.
Honestly, its your only real hope, besides crazy good luck.
>>
>>24771720
>>24770492
https://tails.boum.org/download/index.en.html
put this onto a pen stick
boot it up and go

find a vendor that's rated and verified by the community

ezpz
>>
>>24771720
I've seen plenty of guides don't get me wrong, but they all seem pretty complex and I'm worried that I'll screw something up and have the FBI kicking down my door.
>>24771912
is that + tor + a vpn good enough?
>>
>>24772132
It's basically tor on a memory stick so there's no data saved on your computer, I don't think you can use both at once.

A vpn won't be necessary, but if you want one as well, then sure.

You'll have to pay in btc, and use a btc mixer so the transaction can't be traced back to your bank.

It's all a bit of an overkill, as FBI don't care about some guy spending 50 dollars to get high in his bedroom. But you should be pretty safe
>>
>>24770515
>tried to take the wheel and then thought I died
wat
>>
LSD can either be an amazing robot drug or a not so amazing robot drug. If you're more of a cyborg than a robot then LSD is probably one of the better drugs you can take.
If you are a robot with some kind of mental illness, severe autism or a if you're just a major aspie, then you could try mixing shrooms and cannabis and then decide if you want to try LSD.

I can't really give you any amazing trip tips, since I belive LSD to be a very personal drug and the trips vary a lot from person to person.
But if you're going to trip at home you should sure all preparations are done beforehand. Fully charged music player, comfy clothes, or no clothes, blankets can be GOAT, eat something before and for a really nice comfy feeling you can lock your door and disable all your communication with the world (Phone, skype, facebook).
>>
File: jimi-hendrix-8150.jpg (72 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
jimi-hendrix-8150.jpg
72 KB, 1280x960
I have no idea what kind of a person you are, OP, but I'll tell you how I prepare for a comfy trip.

>lock all doors,
>disable all communication
>eat something, not too much but not too little.
>drink and fill a water bottle
>lock myself in a room with a blanket, the water bottle, a music player and a pair of over ear headphones
>take the LSD or whatever I'm having, this can also be done before, but remember that it takes around 60 minutes for it to kick in
>put one some nice music, would recomend Jimi Hendrix
>play with lighting untill you get a good vibe from it

After that I kinda just sit there and enjoy the trip.
>>
>>24769577

I can say LSD is badass. But you probably won't be doing lsd, most likely an nbome passed off as LSD bro. Just go into it with a good frame of mind. If you have robotripped, LSD is a fuckin walk in the park unless you're on a heavy balls to the wall dose.

Also,
> I've robotripped before but not real shit like LSD.
how much did you take? I'm a dissociative lover so imo DXM is better, but the fact that you don't think DXM is a drug to be taken seriously makes me think you didn't even break the second plateau. Try a third or fourth plateau trip on DXM and then come tell me that. Like... a good 600-800mg of it at least.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.