[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is little ceasars deep dish the ultimate robot food?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 8
Is little ceasars deep dish the ultimate robot food?
>>
I've never had it. Would you rec-cum-mend it.
>>
>>24766969

No, Papa "Smash the Gays" Johns pizza is way better. Just get a pepperoni or sausage and onion pizza form him.
>>
We don't have that shit in my shitty third world country. But is that bacon baked into the base?
>>
>>24766992
But is it robot food.

I want to taste the tastes a robot tastes.
>>
deep dish is shit
>>
I don't know, you have to go inside to pick it up. Oftentimes, they don't have any on hand and you have to wait, which means sitting down in a small brightly lit room with people coming and going, and large windows allowing everyone outside (which is possibly a busy plaza) to see in. Having to go inside and pick up a pizza already flares up my social anxiety but having to wait is extra stressful.

Drive-thru fast food is more robot, and the most robot food is whatever your mom can get you to store in your fridge/freezer/pantry/on your desk and eat with very little preparation and no outside help.
>>
>>24767019

Yes. Really, for that, most pizza that you can have delivered qualifies as you don't have to go out and be social to enjoy it.
>>
Little Caesars is absolute garbage made by illegal immigrants and neckbeard losers. Those are literally the two types of people who work there. Trust me, I worked there.
>>
>>24767005
No, that's burnt cheese and dough.
>>24766992
I don't have any papa Johns near me, are they as good as they sound?
>>24767028
Deep dish is amazing except it gives me sores in my mouth
>>
>>24767216

Yeah, as far as nationwide American pizza chains that deliver go, they are great. It depends on what you're feeling, if you want a doughy saucey cheesey fun time with lots of toppings go for Papa John's, if you want a greasy heavy crunchier crust go for Pizza Hut. Little Ceasars is more like that latter but a lower quality.
>>
>>24766992
Avid papa johns coupon abuser here

Their pizzas are meh and I'd only ever buy them if they were half off.
>>24766958
Same with Caesars desu, HOWEVER... and this requires greentext

>see the ads for these bacon wrapped gifts from the gods
>8 bucks or something
>even call ahead to make sure they have it when i get there
>get there and grab pizza
>get home and start to eat pizza
>ate less than half and put it away
>violently sick
>starts coming out of both ends
>puking for hours and shitting for just as long
>worried glorious pizza was the cause
>well whatever i'm sick anyway
>eat the leftover pizza
>don't get sick again

I knew it wouldn't let me down.

>>24767005
>>24767216
It's not burnt, the OP is a bacon wrapped deep dish
>>
Is the deep dish mostly deep because it has more wheat dough in it or is it deep because it has more cheeze, sausage and roni?

I fear it's just extra bread...
>>
>>24768219
more shit inside, same amount of bread that's on a normal pizza

It's like a big cake
>>
>>24767201
let me try and guess which type you belonged to....
>>
>>24766969
Yes

The sauce is shit but the crust is amazing
>>
>people who think that papa johns is good

lmfao
>>
File: download (6).jpg (17 KB, 263x192) Image search: [Google]
download (6).jpg
17 KB, 263x192
>>24766958
>Is little ceasars deep dish the ultimate robot food?

Pic related is true robot's pizza
>>
>>24768259

I hardly ever eat deep dish so I forgot lol. Still the thing I dislike about most pizzas is that the main ingredient is just bread no matter what the style. I just wish they had pizzas with super thin crusts overloaded with sausage and roni and cheese and shrooms etc but every pizza I see, frozen mainly, has tiny, tiny little grains of sausage and super thin strips of roni. I guess they're trying to be cheap or something.
>>
I got like 10 free dominos pizzas this year from all the no-hitters
I think those hand made pan pizzas are pretty decent desu, better than pizza hut, papa John's and little Caesar's
>>
>>24768365
They do m8

I'm from Wisconsin and we've got some of the best pizza in the United States so I may be spoiled. Also if you're looking for quality pizza you can't do frozen, unless it's home run in. Jesus fuck that's some of the best pizza i've ever had.

Anyway you have to go to a restaurant if you want quality pizza. One that specializes
>>
>>24768610
Don't fucking lie to people. Wisconsin doesn't have great pizza.
>>
>>24768610

Nothing beats Rocky's although there might be better, artisan pizza places I don't know about.

>>24768652

Just because YOU don't like it
>>
File: fat.jpg (215 KB, 674x506) Image search: [Google]
fat.jpg
215 KB, 674x506
ITT: amerilards discussing shit-tier food. No wonder obesity skyrockets when I see the absolute shit you fill your stomach with. Sickening.
>>
>>24768355

lol I used to eat a lot of those. Made me feel like puking after a while.
>>
>>24768652
You sir, are high on drugs or jelly. Where abouts in the state are you, maybe I could recommend some for you.

>>24768871
Rockey's is alright, try to find a local italian joint.

>>24768873
Who doesn't like pizza?
>>
>>24768873
>>24768873
this (If i where to be absolutely quite honest with you my family)
>>
File: traditional_italian_pizza.jpg (98 KB, 960x642) Image search: [Google]
traditional_italian_pizza.jpg
98 KB, 960x642
>>24768960
>>24769009
Also this is how a real pizza is supposed to look like. Notice the thin base, notice the healthier ingredients. Now that's yummy.
>>
>>24769081
>vegetables on a pizza
get that fucking shit out of here

same goes for chicken on pizza, I'm sick of that meme shit
>>
>>24769119
my amerifat detector just exploded
>>
File: pimage.jpg (47 KB, 617x347) Image search: [Google]
pimage.jpg
47 KB, 617x347
>>24769081
This is what real pizza is supposed to look like.

Little Caesars is straight up hillbilly slop.
>>
>>24769147
lol

whydoesgodhatemeandmybabies?
>>
>>24769208
that is the most disgusting looking image I've ever seen
>>
>>24769208
rocket and parmigiano are great, but that pizza still looks like shit
>>
File: 1446353851533.jpg (74 KB, 498x497) Image search: [Google]
1446353851533.jpg
74 KB, 498x497
When I want robot food I just go to the grocery store.
>can pick up a tub of macaroni salad, a box of hot tendies, and some jalapeno poppers, all for fairly cheap
That's what I'm eating right now, in fact. With an iced capp from Tim Hortons.
>>
>>24769287
>that is the most disgusting looking image I've ever seen
Yes, I'm sure it's not as good as "crazy" brad.

Fuckin hillbillies...baka
>>
>>24769312
Sounds shitty as fuck, I'm sorry.
>>
>>24769368
I'm sorry too.
Sorry about your horrible taste in food, normie.
>>
File: B-K6mwjCQAACDwH.jpg (31 KB, 326x295) Image search: [Google]
B-K6mwjCQAACDwH.jpg
31 KB, 326x295
Amerislobs
>>
>>24769208

>implying people can't enjoy shitty pizza once in a while

>being a food snob about peasant food
>>
>>24767159
you don't have the drive through little ceasers? damn bro
>>
>>24769208

>burnt naan with leftover salad greens
>real pizza
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.