[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"I'm cut and I can masturbate without lube"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 36
File: Penis.gif (979 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
Penis.gif
979 KB, 500x280
That's not the case for all the rest of us.

If you have a tight cut, the skin doesn't move when you have an erection. It's held drumskin-tight against the tunica albuginea.

It doesn't move.

If you try to rub your fist back and forth over it, the skin of your palm often catches on the skin of your penis. If you keep trying in spite of this, you can end up hurting yourself.

Using lubricant doesn't even fully solve the issue, because by its nature it reduces any stretch reception in the skin, it's messy, and for a lot of guys it really doesn't feel good.

If you're cut and can masturbate without artificial lubricant that's because either the circumciser intentionally gave you an extremely loose cut (which raises the question, why do it at all if you're going to leave it loose?), or because you got a more common cut and your penis didn't happen to grow so much as you grew up. Had it grown more, the skin would be tighter on it.
>>
>>24764788
If youre cut and can gap without lubr then they didnt remove it all
>>
It's weird, I kind of just 'learned' how to masturbate through media references and I never knew people used lube until years later when someone was talking about it.

I guess it's just another blessing I can count.
>>
I'm tired of the cut vs uncut threads. I felt bad enough about being cut before knowing it was a meme. This is some fucked up feminism shit. I can't wait until foregen shops focusing on social justice and faggy statues and gets his adhd ass on the science of regeneration like he said he would.

Pleasure aside I just feel like shit knowing everyone had such little disregard for me as a person they'd chop ip my dick without anesthesia because it'd be funny and they thought it looked cuter. Nevermind what I thought about it.
>>
>>24764875
I agree, I actually had a loose cut and can fap without lube, but the entire situation is fucked up. Granted people who for whatever reason claim to be 'proud' of being mutilated should be mocked, but it's just rude to mock people who were mutilated against their wills.

It shouldn't be a debate, it should be a mutual agreement that child circumcision is a barbaric practice straight out of the bronze age, that it should be prohibited and that all Jews should be executed for forcing this practice on American civilization.
>>
>>24764788
Cutfag here. I hate being cut.

I don't have any extra skin when I'm hard and jacking off without lube is only possible with a certain technique. And even then, if I go too fast or apply too much pressure, my dick will hurt for hours. Most lubricants are shit, too. They get sticky too quickly or even dry out.

Since my current gf has to take medication that make her mucous membranes dryer than usually all of the time, sex too has become difficult. Fuck those fucking money-hungry doctors!
>>
>>24764875

>I'm tired of the cut vs uncut threads.

I'm sorry. But I have to explain all these things to people.

Most people know nothing about the male prepuce. You get taught fuck all about it in school. Even a lot of doctors know nothing about the prepuce, or what a valuable collection of sex organs it is.

As long as people keep thinking it's "useless extra skin", I don't feel that I can stop talking about this. The idea that it "doesn't do anything" is an utter falsehood and I'm trying to help dispel it.

>Pleasure aside I just feel like shit knowing everyone had such little disregard for me as a person they'd chop ip my dick without anesthesia because it'd be funny and they thought it looked cuter. Nevermind what I thought about it.

It sucks, I know.
>>
>>24764964

>it's just rude to mock people who were mutilated against their wills.

Agreed.

I've made a few threads relating to male genital mutilation on this board, but I don't make the ones that mock the victims. It's not helpful to be a jerk to people who were hurt by this insane practice.

(I'm OP, just to make that clear)
>>
>>24765002

Btw, when I said "most people" I was more specifically talking about people in cultures where the prepuce has been demonized and systematically stolen from the majority of men.

In cultures that don't practice circumcision, I'd imagine a lot of guys know how valuable it is, considering many men can experience sexual pleasure and orgasm just from rubbing and gently pulling the acroposthion.

http://ghost0922.tumblr.com/post/132824537431/diese-arme-eichel-hat-die-jemals-schon-das

Even then though, the common man may be unaware that his prepuce includes several sex organs such as the ridged band and the delta, which are loaded with fine touch sensitive encapsulated nerve endings--which proved a *qualitatively* different sensation than the free nerve endings in the glans.

So it's not just that intact guys have more feeling--they have KINDS of feelings that guys who are missing their preputial sex organs have never experienced, and never will (unless Foregen somehow makes it possible).
>>
>>24764788
I'm just glad phimosis doesn't affect masturbation
at least I have that in life
>>
>>24765373

If you really want to get your phimosis fixed, there are ways. A lot of guys report that they have had good results with the Novoglan system.

A foreskin-friendly doctor may even be able to provide you with some betamethasone cream to use with it.
>>
File: trippinballs.jpg (15 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
trippinballs.jpg
15 KB, 480x360
i never even thought about being cut until i started working outdoor labor, here's why

Slowly, my hands are becoming callused as fuck. Even after washing them with hot water, that area at the base of the fingers remains hard and rough.

Fapping is starting to be kind of shitty. I now have 2 areas on the tip of my dick that are raised, rough and shiny. My guess is scar tissue from my calluses constantly rubbing past my dicktip multiple times a day (i like to squeeze a little at the top of the motion to stimulate the head) It's right at the point where shaft turns into tip. at the bottom there.

Can't jack off anymore without a condom, or at the very least a plastic sandwich/weed baggie to spit into and put over it

i got kiked
>>
Don't fall for the cut need to lube meme,a real man can fap anyway.ain't a few hours of ache gonna stop a horny guy
>>
File: 1427718044888.jpg (26 KB, 450x500) Image search: [Google]
1427718044888.jpg
26 KB, 450x500
Who /usespit/ here
>>
>>24764875
>without anesthesia
Where are you from?is this common practice in your country?
>>24765702
Well welcome to deathgrip,if that makes you feel better it happens to uncut too,eventhough it's probably easier for us
>>
>>24765775
Spit is simply the best technique,problem is if you don't cum right away it gets sticky,so i use it only when i am especially horny and only after a bit of dry beating.
Spit really is special,all that speed abd it feels so good,the only thing which could beat it is maybe professional lube,but never tried it
>>
>>24765702

Using the condom is a good idea. Try adding a couple drops of warming lubricant to it, on the inside.

The condom simulates the gliding action of a real foreskin. Obviously a condom is not the same thing because it's not a part of your body and doesn't have nerves in it.

But mechanically, it works in a similar fashion during masturbation.
>>
>>24765796

It's common for circumcision to be performed without anesthesia in many countries, such as the US, Israel, and Pakistan.

Of course, even with anesthesia the procedure is incredibly damaging and a barbaric theft and mutilation.
>>
>>24764788
You're a pleb OP that's what you are
>>
>>24764875
Waitwat you're hoping for feminists to latch onto the cause because "equality" or some other abstract ideal?
>>
>>24764967
That sounds fucking awful.

Sometimes I think circumcision is more about preventing masturbation than anything. I mean, things that are identified as sins in the bible are generally bad for the individual or society, and clearly with the discovery of the effects of nofap, they were on to something.

Fapping is really bad for you and people figured this out long ago.
>>
>>24766120
Word is at the time,being cut really helped avoiding infections and stuff,today that doesn't really apply
>>24765999
I really didn't know,why would they do that without an anesthesia?what's the point?
>>
>>24766198
>I really didn't know,why would they do that without an anesthesia?what's the point?

Subjecting a newborn to anesthesia would be too dangerous.
>>
>>24766198

>Word is at the time,being cut really helped avoiding infections and stuff,today that doesn't really apply

There's no actual hard evidence proving this was the reason why cultures adopted it. It's a post-hoc rationalization.

Creating an open wound in an area near where waste is expelled to "prevent infection" is moronic.

It's an act of sexual suppression. Even Maimonides well nigh a thousand years ago recognized this.
>>
>>24766239
Well,why don't they wait?a 8 9 year old sure is not going to say no if properly talked into.(i still have great memories of that day)
>>
>>24766120
>That sounds fucking awful.

You even haven't heard the half of it, my friend. The scar line is uneven too, and there is some extra numb scar tissue right below a little bit of frenulum remnant. Said remnant tore at one place, too. I guess it happened because the skin was just too tight and kept pulling at the frenulum remnant.
>>
>>24766330
I don't know. I'm not American. I'm actually from a country were circumcision is not common, and was circed when I was seven because of one(!) fucking urinary tract infection. The doctor and my aunt talked my parents into having it done. My aunt assumed it would be best to have it done soon because it had become a chronic problem for my cousin until he got cut. Why the fuck couldn't they at least wait and see if it would have happened a second time?
>>
>>24766302
Not just supress but channel all the good feels into aggression and spite. Simply overlapping maps showing hostilities and high murderrates with those that show mutilation rates is quite telling.
>>
File: 1447947252629.png (298 KB, 400x504) Image search: [Google]
1447947252629.png
298 KB, 400x504
>>24766120
>Fapping is really bad for you and people figured this out long ago.
>>
I'm uncut and I prefer to fap with lube. My foreskin is just super short and tight, when Im hard you'd think I was cut if it wasn't for the lack of scar.
>>
>>24766330

>8 9 year old sure is not going to say no if properly talked into.(i still have great memories of that day)

Great memories of the time your ridged band and frenular delta were ripped off your body forever?

Sounds like Stockholm syndrome.

What do you even mean by "properly talked into"?

You mean lied to and brainwashed,

or do you mean told, "objective histological analysis has proven that the sex organs we're about to cut off you are your primary erogenous tissue. Meaning you'll never feel the same kind of pleasure you could feel in the act of sex as you could if we didn't amputate those organs? So, whaddaya think, pal?"

The preputial sex organs are primary erogenous tissue. They contain the lion's share of fine touch sensitive encapsulated nerve endings.

This is objective scientific fact.
>>
I'm cut and I absolutely cannot fap without lube. At all.

I used to rub my dick raw a lot when I was younger, because the only way to feel anything at all was with a lot of friction. Nothing worse than walking around for the next couple days horny but with a penis that hurts to touch.

This was the original intent of circumcision, btw. The jews used to practice a much looser cut, but doctors in the 19th century thought that masturbation was sinful and caused illness, so they started the modern circumcision which is generally VERY tight, like mine is, so that kids couldn't masturbate. The original "hygiene" benefits of circumcision were "moral hygiene." This is literally the unbroken tradition that is the reason boys are still routinely circumcised today in America, but most people don't know the history. You can google it to find all the quotes from the Victorian-age doctors that started it, though.
>>
>>24766120
>Sometimes I think circumcision is more about preventing masturbation than anything.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_male_circumcision#Masturbation_concerns
>>
Does circumcision impact size?

I mean, does your dick grow to be bigger/ smaller as a result of not having a tight ass foreskin choking your head?
>>
>>24765999
>It's common for circumcision to be performed without anesthesia in many countries, such as the US, Israel, and Pakistan.

Up until like 1997 (iirc), the accepted medical dogma was that newborn babies could not feel pain, because their nervous systems weren't developed or some horseshit. Until then, circumcision was ALWAYS performed without anesthetic. So if you're old enough to be reading this and you're cut, most likely you weren't anathetized during the amputation. And there's all sorts of research that suggests that that much pain that early fucks you up permanently in a lot of subtle ways.

Now studies have proven that newborns actually can feel pain, and in fact probably feel it even more intensely than adults do, btw.
>>
>>24766617
You could have skipped all that bullshit,not going to read it as it sounds whiny and stupid,but i did not say circumcision is right,just saying propaganda works good on kids,and used myself as an example of successful brainwashing.calm down and stop implying.
>>
>>24766856

the foreskin in an adult is actually a really big flap of tissue (like a 6''x8'' index card), and it has a shitton of blood vessels in it. It'd be difficult to prove, but it's not unreasonable to think that losing all that blood supply actually results in less growth during puberty.
>>
>>24766875

>You could have skipped all that bullshit,not going to read it as it sounds whiny and stupid

Objective scientific facts aren't "stupid".
>>
>>24766906
>it's not unreasonable to think that losing all that blood supply actually results in less growth during puberty.
fuck you mum and dad and dr rothstein
>>
>>24766906
How does less blood result in less growth?blood regenerates,it's like saying my cock is smaller because i fell as a kid.
Foreskin's blood doesn't get pumped in the erection,it would actually make more sense to say it steals from it(which i doubt it does anyway).and even if they were related you would only have softer dick,not smaller.

I feel like i am being baited
>>
>>24766870
It alters your brainwaves permanently. Ofcourse I'm no goddamn neuroscientist and I don't need to be to know that's fucked up beyond repair, regen or not.
>>
File: 1431912118717.gif (2 MB, 350x269) Image search: [Google]
1431912118717.gif
2 MB, 350x269
>>24766856
It isn't tight.. that is only in the cases of phimosis, even still it wouldn't impact you like that. It actually makes your penis larger by default because there is more tissue, on top of that there are cases where cut penises aren't allow to grow out fully due to where it has been cut and attached back.
>>
>>24766954
The way you used them in your "arguement"is though
>>
Anybody else restoring here?
>>
>>24767031
A big, extra sack of blood around the head of the penis means increased bloodflow to the whole region.

I think that's what he was saying.
>>
>>24767101
>Anybody else restoring here?
Impossible. The nerves will never grow back.
>>
>>24765702
You sound like a good candidate for something like a fleshlight, or a full on sex doll if possible.
>>
>>24767141
It's very possible thru meoisis, desu.
>>
File: 1429195977786.jpg (434 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
1429195977786.jpg
434 KB, 1500x1500
>Circumcision linked with sexual difficulties
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21672947
>Circumcision decreases sexual pleasure
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17155977
>Circumcision decreases efficiency of nerve response in the glans of the penis
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17378847
>Circumcision linked to pain, trauma, and psychosexual sequelae
http://www.cirp.org/library/psych/boyle6/
>Circumcision results in significant loss of erogenous tissue
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8800902
>Neonatal circumcision linked to pain and trauma
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9057731
>Circumcision linked to psychological trauma
http://www.cirp.org/library/psych/goldman1/
>Circumcision may lead to abnormal brain development and subsequent deviations in behavior
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10657682
>>
My husband's Jewish, got his traditionally done, and has a 8 inch penis. He doesn't use lube to masturbate and seems to do it just fine once or twice a day.
>>
>>24764788
I'm cut and can jack off without lube. Probably because the frenulum on the underside is still connected and there's still a bunch of flesh.

Wish I was uncut tho.
>>
>>24767228
We don't care about homosexuals, though.
>>
>>24767141
Yes but it will allow the glans to be covered and eventually they won't be dried out anymore.
>>
File: 1377636204746.jpg (26 KB, 500x319) Image search: [Google]
1377636204746.jpg
26 KB, 500x319
>>24767155

Foreskin has ~20,000 specialized touch-receptor nerve endings called Meisner's Corpuscles (clitoris has ~6k, head of the penis has ~4k)

These are the same types of nerves as in your fingertips and palms. They are super-sensitive and found only in a few places in the body. They don't grow back with the stretching/restoration process afaik.

I've heard guys who were cut later in life say the difference in feeling is like tracing your finger over the palm of your hand vs the back of your hand.

circumcision literally removes the 5 most sensitive parts of the penis.
>>
File: 1399945548752.jpg (151 KB, 1189x755) Image search: [Google]
1399945548752.jpg
151 KB, 1189x755
>>24767228
>got his traditionally done

Orly? The traditional way involves the mohel sucking the blood up with his mouth. (babies routinely contract herpes this way and die, btw)
>>
File: 1348444852633.jpg (571 KB, 456x628) Image search: [Google]
1348444852633.jpg
571 KB, 456x628
>parents weren't religious
>still circumcised
>ask my father why I was circumcised if they weren't religious
>"well your mother said that most girls only like cut guys so...."
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCK YOU MOM FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU, YOU DUMB BITCH
>>
File: 1286539506249.jpg (679 KB, 1920x1400) Image search: [Google]
1286539506249.jpg
679 KB, 1920x1400
>>24767334

That deserves murder.
>>
>>24767279
jesus christ, that's a dick?

It looks like Freddy Kruger's tongue
>>
>>24767323
ever hear the story about the Rabbi that gave a kid herpes doing this?
>>
File: cut2.jpg (103 KB, 1063x1063) Image search: [Google]
cut2.jpg
103 KB, 1063x1063
>>24767424

the glans (head) of the penis is actually supposed to be an internal organ most of the time, like the glans clitoris. it's not supposed to be exposed to air all the time; it dries out if constantly exposed and forms a layer of keratin to protect it (same stuff your fingernails are made of).
>>
File: Untitled-3231.png (139 KB, 812x792) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-3231.png
139 KB, 812x792
>>24767465

There have been multiple cases of that. It's been a major issue in New York, with jews organizing to help keep anyone who wants to ban it from getting into office. pic related.
>>
>>24767323
I know how it's done. He doesn't have herpes.
>>
>>24767228
>husband
>faps multiple times a day
marital troubles? why doesn't he just fuck your boipussy?
>>
>>24767526

You sound defensive. Thank G-D all that happened was that he had the most sensitive part of his sexual anatomy clipped off. At least the girls prefer it that way, though, amirite?
>>
>tfw loose cut
better than tight cut, but still mutilated. and if I'm really hard, or I've fapped a lot that day, it can get painful sometimes. I do try to stretch the skin sometimes, but I can't be bothered to do it for the length of time I'd need to for my foreskin to grow back
>>
>>24767155

"Foreskin restoration" is a misnomer.

It doesn't restore the preputial sex organs. It just covers the glans with shaft skin (at best--assuming you don't hurt yourself while trying it).

The glans is barely erogenous to begin with. It's protopathic.
>>
the OP post is completely false and you people are as stupid as ever

the fact that you can't work out on your own that a circumcision would have no effect on the tightness of the skin covering your glans is appalling

think for one goddamn moment, you mindless fucking choo-choo train of autism
>>
File: kek.png (16 KB, 882x294) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
16 KB, 882x294
You gotta admit, it's funny.
>>
I literally can't believe why /pol/ and /r9k/ don't get more angry about this. A literal part of your body, one that is very sensitive, gets cut off at birth because of jew doctors and retarded woman, yet most people say whatever and remain content with their dried-out, mangled dicks.
>>
>>24767538
If you weren't a virgin, you'd know that sex serves a different purpose than masturbation. He masturbates to relax, and usually spends some time on his own after listening to music.

We have regular sex.
>>
>>24767515
I think I need to do a video on circumcision in Jewish culture. the Bris is a truly disgusting tradition which celebrates child abuse, sociopathy and pedophilia
>>
>>24767587
>circumcision
>no effect
>on the skin covering your glans

Either you have no idea what circumcision is all about, or this is solid 7/10 bait.
>>
>>24767568
He's happy with it and that's all that matters.
>>
File: 1446659308840.jpg (82 KB, 503x472) Image search: [Google]
1446659308840.jpg
82 KB, 503x472
>>24767613
I don't care about the women, lord knows I'm never going to fuck one in my life. But the fapping, jesus christ half the time I rub my tip it feels so dry, I'm loose cut but even still I have to put on a generous amount of lube just to get the thing feeling good. if fapping is all I do I want it to at least be as pleasurable as it's supposed to, but instead I have to sit there and rub dry cock because sheckelberg and stacy just can't be happy with boys masturbating and feeling pleasure
>>
>>24764788
I'm cut and I can masterbate. Dumb nigger.
>>
File: kek 2.png (17 KB, 882x294) Image search: [Google]
kek 2.png
17 KB, 882x294
>>24767605
stranger 1 is obviously a cut male, funny that the only thing that seems to get a reaction so far is the idea of foreskin on womens face

Maybe this is the fucking way to stop it, if women get upset at the idea of this, they'll stop buying products that use that, the jew doctors cannot make money off it anymore and will eventually stop pushing it.

I CRACKED IT NIGGAS
>>
One thing cutfags will never experience is the damp, steamy heat a dick produces occasionally. It feels so good on cold days to reach down and jerk your head a little until pre-cum and natural lubricant begins to gather within your foreskin, and then unsheath your head and watch the steam rising from the pink, sensitive end of your penis.
>>
File: 1399008899747.jpg (61 KB, 400x355) Image search: [Google]
1399008899747.jpg
61 KB, 400x355
>"But the mohel with whom I had worked countless times suddenly handed me the knife. He pointed to my squirming son, whose hands and legs were tied to the board. The foreskin had been pulled up over the glans of the penis and was now protruding through a narrow slit of the small, stainless steel clamp.... 'It's the greatest honor a father can have,' he added....There is no greater primal anger than that caused by seeing another male in carnal contact with your wife, in this case the physical intimacy of mother and son. And there is no greater primal envy than that caused by looking down at the person who was brought into the world specifically to be your survivor... The breast provides, but the knife protects. It channels the father's natural anger and jealousy into one controlled cut. He takes off one small part in order to preserve, and love, the whole. No father should be denied this experience, even vicariously, of inflicting upon his child a ritualized blow so intense as to make him both shake and recoil."

- Birth Rite, by Joshua J. Hammerman,The New York Times Magazine, March 13, 1994.
>>
File: 1362446759945.jpg (65 KB, 400x489) Image search: [Google]
1362446759945.jpg
65 KB, 400x489
>>24767727
I'm masturbating to this post right now
>>
>>24767737
what the fuck. These people are fucking sick to the core.
>>
>>24767687
How can you even look your parents in the eye?

How does it feel knowing that right now I'm sitting in my underwear and bathrobe while masturbating by simply rubbing the head of my penis through my foreskin, the movement of my fingers aided by the lubricant my penis produces, the small spot at the back of my penis so sensitive that at times I can simply rub myself like a girl and get off without even having to grip and jerk? I can ejaculate just by scratching my penis as though it was itchy, and all the while natural juices pool inside my foreskin and glisten around its outer edges whenever I peel it back. When I do peel it back, my head emerges a dark pink colour, soft and spongey and sheened by a thin layer of sticky, smelly natural lubricant.
>>
One day people are going to accept what this actually is and there is going to be a big fucking show about it and how the fuck we ever did it. Until then, enjoy your privilege.
>>
File: 1310430018427.gif (18 KB, 671x1103) Image search: [Google]
1310430018427.gif
18 KB, 671x1103
>>24767613
>I literally can't believe why /pol/ and /r9k/ don't get more angry about this.

It's 100% denial. They call that the first stage of grief for a reason. Confronted with just how fucking horrible circumcision is and was *always intended* to be, many people simply can't deal with it and instead go into denial mode.

I've been talking about this on the Internet for years. I've had a lot of people - always cut men or mothers, get FURIOUS with me just for calmly talking about the history involved. I've had a fair amount of death threats. Many people just can't face it.
>>
File: kek 3.png (24 KB, 1008x457) Image search: [Google]
kek 3.png
24 KB, 1008x457
>>24767711
Stranger 1 seems to be taking it very well.
>>
>>24767700

Did you not read the OP?
>>
File: 1406403643288.jpg (107 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1406403643288.jpg
107 KB, 400x400
>>24767665

You are one dumb fucking roastie. He has no point of comparison, so any happiness he has is really just ignorance. And, ffs, obviously the millions of boys who are forcibly subjected to this shit every year also matter.

Stupid cunts who are opinionated about forcing circumcision on boys are the worst people in the world.
>>
>>24764788

/nolube/ here, my dick looks wrinkled as fuck from stretching the skin from years of fapping but it's never been uncomfortable for me

sorry you had your circumcision done in africa

my bf has a shitty one like yours too but thankfully he's my sub and doesn't do any fapping of his own
>>
>>24767855
>It's 100% denial
or maybe they just don't care and don't worry about something they can't change anyway
>>
>>24767634

Look up "Cut" By Eli Ungar-Sargon.
>>
>>24767921
>being indifferent to having one of the most sensitive parts of your body literally sliced off at birth for no logical reason

JUST B URSELF
>>
>>24767737
it's exactly like I described here >>24767634
a sick ritual designed to pass on psychopathy and hatred
>>
Cut here, been jacking off without lube ever since I started, it feels great

I've had some MIND BLOWING orgasm with my hand, and my dick has absolutely no foreskin on it at all. This whole uncut vs cut thing is just a meme.
>>
>>24767948

what do you expect them to do? spreading advocacy for the problems circumcision causes and campaigning to make it illegal is all that can be done now. the past is the past
>>
File: 1314151512313.png (683 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1314151512313.png
683 KB, 900x900
>>24767687
>have to put on a generous amount of lube
>can't masturbate because Stacy doesn't like natural dicks
>mfw your foreskin was also sold to companies in order to make facial cream FOR WOMEN
>mfw I'm not mutilated and I can even stealthy masturbate through my boxers if for some reason I want to do this
>mfw you were cut because women ''prefer it'' in burgerland, but you'll forever be a virgin
>mfw your parents literally took the only pleasurable thing a robot has from you
>mfw foreskin restoration is a tedious, annoying process and still won't get you your rigged band back
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ANyxgdfWHJQ

good vid I saved
>>
>>24767911

>sorry you had your circumcision done in africa

I didn't.
>>
>>24767948
yeah sure it happened, but how is worrying about it going to change the situation
>>
>>24764788
I don't pull the skin on and off the head, as I started masturbating before I got the foreskin off, before the fusion was broken. I simply grab underneath the head, pull the skin up and down, rather than down and up. THe foreskin never goes off the head.
>>
>>24768004

>what are jokes
>>
>>24767965
>never knew how it feels to be uncut
>I have FUCKING AWESOME ORGASMS !!!111
>I don't care if they could've been so much better
>the whole uncut vs cut is just a meme
kek
90% of the mutilated guys on this thread hate their circumcision, but you can stay delusional if it makes you feel better
>>
File: cutprocess.jpg (192 KB, 1921x1917) Image search: [Google]
cutprocess.jpg
192 KB, 1921x1917
>>24767921

People who don't care don't send death threats. Obviously.
>>
>>24767965

>my dick has absolutely no foreskin on it at all

Bullshit.

Do you have two colors on your dick--one a flesh tone, one a reddish or pinkish or purplish mucosal tone?

If so, that's what was left of your foreskin.
>>
>>24767965
>This whole uncut vs cut thing is just a meme.
nope. you literally feel less pleasure than an uncut dick >>24767164

your "mind blowing" orgasms are what an uncut guy feels during a quick wank
>>
>>24767989
I know already! I know that this is wrong, that I'm mutilated, just please stop rubbing it in there's nothing I can do about it ;_;
Cumming with my ass still feels good though so at least I still have that. thankfully stacies don't say that "men with unstimulatable prostates are more aesthetically pleasing!"
>>
>>24767911
>my dick looks wrinkled as fuck
Not supposed to happen, cutfag, I've been masturbating like a madman for years and my dick is still perfect, even feels just as pleasurable, have fun with your mutilation.
>>
>>24768056

no, that's what's left of the exposed mucous membrane that your foreskin covered.

if you weren't cut, that part would be soft, like the inside of your lip. now it's dried out and hardened over. But it's not your foreskin.
>>
>>24767164

Literally who had their frenulum removed? My circumcision was done in rural Georgia because my parents were hick faggots and I still have every sensitive area in that diagram.
>>
>>24764788
Why does it matter if you're cut or uncut, you losers are all still perma virgins
>>
>>24764788
Perks of being a merchant:
My family knows skilled mohels and got me an extremely lose cut.
>>
File: Extra low circumcision.png (244 KB, 412x265) Image search: [Google]
Extra low circumcision.png
244 KB, 412x265
>>24768091

>no, that's what's left of the exposed mucous membrane that your foreskin covered.

The mucous membrane is part of the foreskin. It's the inner side.

It's also known as "inner foreskin".

Some circ styles leave none of this tissue. Like pic related.
>>
>>24768126

How does it feel to know that billions of goyim have their WHOLE penises, and have much more sexual pleasure than any jew?

god's chosen indeed. he fucked you over good.
>>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AC0qBEo3Ci8
> tfw ill never roll a condom onto an uncircumcised cock with my mouth

why live
>>
I remember one american college jock comedy where one guy gave the "nerdy loser" friend of his lube so he can have fap fun since he can't get laid. The sucker of course went along but messed up the bottle for the super glue one.

I never got that first part of the joke - why would he need lube? - until later when I realized what cut and uncut dicks are and how that affects fapping.

You have my condolences, jew'd anons.
>>
>>24768122
That's precisely the point. Not only are some of the people here denied the pleasure of sex with another person, they have also been denied the experience of true orgasmic, onananistic pleasure. They will never know, as I know, how great it is to have your penis resting wet and pink and glistening on your stomach, still throbbing with pleasure, after rubbing yourself silly with your foreskin assisting the movements of your sticky fingers as you stroke and tickle your sensitive head.
>>
>tfw got cut as an adult and my dick looks beautiful

i've had sex both with and without foreskin. it does feel a bit better with the foreskin intact, but i can tell you that if you're cut then chicks are gonna suck your dick 10x as often. they get turned off by cocks with foreskin because of the smell and feel. though i'm sure some chicks love it.
>>
>>24768096
Including the orifice rim? bullshit. You will at best retain a partial amount of the frenulum.
>>
>>24768177

You sure that wasn't a gay porn?
>>
>>24768177
I am cut and I had no idea what the lube deal was either. Shit niggers, get to restoring if your dick was fucked to the point of not even letting you fap properly.
>>
>>24768211

The head (glans) barely has pleasurable feeling in it to begin with. It's mostly sensitive to pain and irritation and deep pressure.

It has some erogenous nerve endings around the corona but nothing compared to the ridged band.
>>
>>24767905
>Stupid cunts who are opinionated about forcing circumcision on boys are the worst people in the world
I usually don't give a fuck about other people, especially cutfags in denial, they're just a bunch of retards, but this... this is just too much, I could fucking kill any bitch that is pro circumcision for newborns because it ''looks better'' or muh son will be bullied in the locker.
If I ever get a terminal illness I swear I'm buying a CZ 75 and blasting some bitches.
>>
File: 1427596732298.jpg (78 KB, 531x449) Image search: [Google]
1427596732298.jpg
78 KB, 531x449
>>24768217
So you advocate it for the sake of women in your region more willingly sucking it? even though you admit it feels better with.

I don't get it. I have been to America, I never had issue with getting my dick wet or sucked. Some didn't even realize I was uncut, and upon realizing were actually surprised that's how they were, and explained to me the education system only showed comparisons of flaccid penis. Basically they assume all uncut cocks are phimosis cocks.

Also, have you never heard of a gentleman's wash? fuck me man.
>>
>>24767164
>old, outdated studied using flawed conclusions from flawed data
Keekee

Literally read any article from this year or a few years before it and you'll see that research shows that there isn't a difference, aside from men who got cut due to health reasons later in life, who are now more squeamish around their dicks.

Also, really don't understand the stigma behind the whole thing. I got my dick cut at around 26 after I converted, got the whole foreskin off, sex and masturbation feels great, just like it did before, the only main difference is that my penis won't get hard as quick as it used to when my wife would touch it, but literally everything else was the same.

I suppose you guys are also anti vaccinating your babies, right? Because it would be very hypocritical of you if you weren't. Parents to things for their babies sake without their consent all the time, literally nothing different with cutting off a bit of skin.

Were planning on getting a kid, if it's a boy I'll definitely circumcise it.
>>
>>24764875
I feel sorry for you, anon. At least by spreading awareness of this issue we are making the world a tiny bit better.
>>
>>24768014

Jokes are supposed to be funny.
>>
>>24768168
They have a small, thin layer of skin that increases STD reception and serves as a barrier between the sensitive penis head and the other surface.

Cut people feel more pleasure and access to skilled dick cutters that make sure we are the only ones that feel it.

Adonai elohanu Adonai echad
>>
>>24768340

>posts a circumcision done with a steak knife

wew lad
>>
>>24768370

>Literally read any article from this year or a few years before it and you'll see that research shows that there isn't a difference, aside from men who got cut due to health reasons later in life, who are now more squeamish around their dicks.

Lies.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21672947

>I got my dick cut at around 26 after I converted, got the whole foreskin off, sex and masturbation feels great, just like it did before

Literally impossible. You're lying. You have no ridged band. The ridged band is primary erogenous tissue. Without it you can't feel the same feelings you felt before.

You're like a man with seven fingers arguing his hands feel the same as when he had ten.
>>
>>24768370
>comparing not circumcising your child to not giving it vaccinations
jews, everyone
>>
>>24764788
Imagine trying to rub your hand smoothly,up and down a dry pane of glass.
>>
>>24768386

>sensitive penis head

The head is "sensitive" to pressure and pain and to some degree hot and cold.

The pleasurable "sensitivity" comes from the ridged band and the frenular delta.

The head pleasures the woman during the act of sexual intercourse, allows a man to know when he's successfully penetrated (due to its ability to sense deep pressure), and for many men acts as a good "anvil" upon which to stimulate the ridged band.

In its own right it's barely erogenous. It's primarily protopathic. This has been proven with objective histological dissection.
>>
http://www.timesofisrael.com/us-envoy-warns-circumcision-bans-will-create-jew-free-europe/
>ban circumcision
>stop allowing male babies from being mutilated
>get rid of the jews
sounds like a win-win to me
>>
>>24768475
You clearly know nothing of penises. Try fapping, oh wait, the dirty goyim didn't take care of you properly
>>
>>24768370
>all the cutfags that hate their circumcision
>so many people restoring
>but it's just a little skin mate
>people suing the system for this and winning
>it's totally fine, mate, people don't care
You're just cutting a part of his dick for no reason without his choice, if you think it's normal you're a retard
>compares it with vaccines which actually have benefits and no negative side to them
Yep, you're a retard. Have fun mutilating your child.
>>
Also, it's easy to have really great orgasm when cut. Instead of striking the trunk of your penis, just use a lighter grip and move it up closer to the glands, so that it goes over the rim. Feels fucking fantastic. I've been able jerk it through my pants several times without fail, orgasms come easily (as long as I haven't been jacking off all day, in which case my dick feels like it's made of rubber).

And since we're on /r9k/, let me just specify: no, having an uncut dick will not help you become a normie or lose your virginity.
>>
>>24768501

>You clearly know nothing of penises

I reckon I know far more than you do, mate.

Do you know what the ridged band is?

Do you understand the difference between fine touch sensitive encapsulated nerve endings and free nerve endings?
>>
>post yfw circumcision is still legal because of the cosmetic industry
>literally being harvested for your fibroblasts
>cutfags are cattle and will justify butchering further generations so the shekel masters can profit off their helpless babies
KEK
>>
>>24766870
I actually kinda remember when I got circumcised (I was around 2 at the time) because I had a bad case of phimosis

The doctor told me some bullshit about removing a bug from my penis and I was laying on my back restrained bawling my eyes out because of all the pain
>>
>>24768501
You're baiting, you can't be this stupid. Have you even compared the pleasure you get from your ridged band to the one you get from your glans ? Oh, wait you don't have a fucking foreskin because it was sold to companies in order to make facial cream for women.
>b-b-but muh sensitive glans
Even your glans is less sensitive after circumcision because it's keratinized and dry.
Double kek.
>>
>>24768340
by using a picture like that i am convinced you are retarded right off the bat, as well as having a strange obsession with cocks.

>Also, have you never heard of a gentleman's wash? fuck me man.

you realize that even though you clean it every morning or night it's still going to collect gunk throughout the day?

i like my cock the way it is. it's beautiful and i don't need lube to jerk off despite the horror stories. i am okay with losing 1/20th of the pleasure that came with the foreskin.
>>
>>24768526

>just use a lighter grip and move it up closer to the glands

Move what up closer to the glans?
>>
>>24768334

>If I ever get a terminal illness I swear I'm buying a CZ 75 and blasting some bitches.

I know that feel. Probably nobody will believe me, but I'll say it anyway: this is the real reason I'm still a virgin at 29. I'm decent looking, in shape, good job, have my shit together... but I can't connect with girls because I'm so traumatized by shit like this:

>http://jezebel.com/5272009/10-songs-to-be-circumcised-to

Don't go there and read the comments if you value your sanity. So many fucking women are just pure fucking evil when it comes to this. Just utterly amoral, heartless, sadistic, evil demons. In the course of arguing about circumcision online since I found out about it at 17, I've met so, so many women like this.

I could never get close to a girl, just because I'm so terrified that I'd start to fall in love with her and then find out that she supported circumcision 'because it looks better' or some stupid shit. I'm legitimately scared of what I might do.

What circumcision did to my dick was bad enough, but it fucked me up mentally even worse, tbqh.
>>
>>24768501
>>24768539
>contest about who knows the most about penises
only on r9k
>>
>>24764788
lol jewfags get fucked
uncircumcised master race
>>
>>24767164
>having an autistic obsession over cut/uncut dicks

holy shit what is wrong with you virgin faggots
>>
>>24768370
>Literally read any article from this year or a few years before it and you'll see that research shows that there isn't a difference

nice try, Schlomo.
>>
>>24768626

>i don't need lube to jerk off despite the horror stories.

Then your circumcision was incomplete. You must still have some mobile skin, or else your hand skin would get caught on the penis skin.

>i am okay with losing 1/20th of the pleasure that came with the foreskin.

The foreskin includes nearly all the erogenous corpuscular nerve endings. Many men can have sexual pleasure and amazing orgasms just from rubbing the acroposthion.
>>
>>24767374
>for every girl pictured here there are 100 who vastly prefer cut dicks over shriveled up anteaters
>>
I'll never understand why these b8 threads work so well
>jews want circumcision
>no benefits to circumcision
>there are risks to circumcision
seems like an open and shut case. there's no reason to be circumcising babies. the jews have successfully ensured the survival of their religious tradition by making it a cultural norm in America
>>
File: 1279113760084.jpg (200 KB, 501x582) Image search: [Google]
1279113760084.jpg
200 KB, 501x582
>>24768688

same every time
>>
>>24768510
Lord, all this butthurt.

Circumcisions help with preventing std's and keeps the penis clean. It's very convenient.

>b-b-but I can just clean it myself!

Sure you can, or you can just not have to ever clean it again. Cleaning under my foreskin before took up some time in order to do it right, now i don't even have to worry about it.

>>24768432
You're lying. Nope. Full uncut, sex and jacking off feel just fine (although I'm sure you don't know what sex feels like, so you can't really comment on this matter).

Also
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2515674/Its-official-Circumcision-DOESNT-affect-sexual-pleasure-according-biggest-study-issue.html
>always using the same source and using it as proof or evidence
>current year
>in b4 >daily fail

Please, can /r9k/ just admit that their hatred of this very common, VERY helpful procedure is nothing more than typical robot neurosis and antisenitism? I'm living proof: it DOES NOT negatively impact your sex life.
>>
>>24768626
>1/20th the pleasure that came with the foreskin
You're literally an ignorant in denial.
Also, no, it won't collect shit throughout the day, you're just a retard. I wash my dick in the morning and it's perfectly fine in the evening.
You can go for 3 or more days without washing your dick if you don't have the chance to and you still won't see any smegma.
You're being silly, just like other cutfag.
>b-b-but muh smegma and muh phimosis
>>
File: 1407452526600.png (161 KB, 2753x1400) Image search: [Google]
1407452526600.png
161 KB, 2753x1400
>>24768728

But that's wrong, and also retarded, and you're an idiot. The vast majority of the world's men aren't cut.
>>
>>24768700
Not that guy, but those nerve endings only affect getting hard with light touches, it doesn't affect the actual jerking off or sex.

If getting that shit cut affected pleasure that much, there would be far more accounts of cut men not being able to cum, and there aren't.
>>
The preputial sex organs give waves of pleasure. They are orgasmic.

http://www.can-fap.net/preview/fundraiser_preview_fremgasmMCJ.shtml

http://www.can-fap.net/preview/fundraiser_preview_fremgasm.shtml

http://www.can-fap.net/preview/fundraiser_preview_multipleforegasm.shtml

http://ghost0922.tumblr.com/post/132824537431/diese-arme-eichel-hat-die-jemals-schon-das

Touching them them is more pleasurable than touching the glans itself.

"Circumcision" is a euphemism for sexual battery and organ theft.
>>
Cutfag here. This is bullshit. I can masturbate and I could give less of a shit about being cut. You're all a bunch of faggots butting into other peoples penises. Worse then feminism.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mq_gmiJtJLA
>>
File: 132131241123.png (249 KB, 358x358) Image search: [Google]
132131241123.png
249 KB, 358x358
>>24768741
>cleaning under my foreskin took up some time in order to do it right
>mfw
You just admitted the fact that you're a moron. It takes one minute in the shower at best and it's just basic shit.
>I'm living proof
And all the people that hate the fact that they were circumcised are living proof that it's wrong, you fucking imbecile. Even worse considering that if you're a retard you always have the choice of getting circumcised later in life.
>god wants me to cut a part of my dick
I guess you can't be more stupid than this.
>>
>>24768764
>wah wah wah it's not fair girls like your dick over my ugly anteater shrimpdick you're a fucking retard wah
>>
>>24768728

Even if that were true (I highly doubt it), so what?

Are we men meant to be the slaves of women, meant to be mutilated as children for THEIR pleasure?

Are we living dildos?

I for one say, fuck that.
>>
gas all kikes and mudslimes
>>
>>24768881
>being this retarded
Keep being mad about your mutilated dick, cutfag.
>girls like it more
I'm not from burgerland like you.
>>
>>24768841

>Not that guy, but those nerve endings only affect getting hard with light touches, it doesn't affect the actual jerking off or sex.

False. Look at the post directly below yours.
>>
>>24768771
and the vast majority of men aren't tall, white confident broad shouldered dudes, but that is still virtually every woman's ideal mate from a physical standard.

so you're literally fucking retarded for not understanding what a preference is.
>>
>>24768844
Your brain is the biggest sex organ faggot. There is no way nor will there ever be to tell if how much pleasure another person is feeling.
>>
Do uncut-fags literally have nothing else to feel good about in their lives or is it because they're insecure because Americanization and porn has glorified cut cocks over uncut cocks?
Either way there is some massive insecurity going on here, regardless of circumcision being bad or not.
>>
>>24768941
Not him but there are ways to quantify the sensation of feeling, so yes, you can get a very good idea of how someone is feeling.
>>
>>24768913
>I'm not from burgerland like you.
neither am i, it's just a fact that chicks would rather go down on a dick that has no risk of dick cheese. if you actually spoke to girls about their preferences you might learn something.

but i mean why do you virgins obsess over this shit so much anyway?
>>
I really don't understand why these people are so obsessed with other peoples dicks. Why do you care? Why does it matter to you if none of you are going to sleep with a girl in your entire lives anyway?
>>
>>24768941

>Your brain is the biggest sex organ faggot

This is just a platitude.

>There is no way nor will there ever be to tell if how much pleasure another person is feeling.

So why not cut off the entire dick and just lick rocks instead of having sex?
>>
>>24769015

It's a question of human rights.

Do you think women who protest FGM are "obsessed with other peoples' vulvas"?
>>
>>24768984
Not really. You will never know what other peoples perceptions of things are.
ie) whats blue to you might be red to someone else.

You'll never truly know.
>>
File: 000.0 mad.jpg (110 KB, 676x858) Image search: [Google]
000.0 mad.jpg
110 KB, 676x858
>tfw glorious uncut mustard race
>>
File: 1444421394121.png (527 KB, 704x528) Image search: [Google]
1444421394121.png
527 KB, 704x528
>mfw mutilated Amerikike Stockholm Syndrome ITT

That's right pleasure is overrated.
>>
>>24768959
I'm not from burgerland so I'm perfectly fine with my dick, I just come to threads like these to blast some cutfags in denial
>b-b-but muh women's preference
Literally losing the ability to properly masturbate and a lot of pleasure for HER pleasure. The ultimate level of being kucked.
Also having your foreskin sold to companies in order to make facial cream for women ha hahahahaha
fucking kucks, have fun with your dried dicks
>>
>>24768959

I started this thread, and I was cut.

You may think every cut guy is okay with it, but you'd be wrong.

Those of us who know what circumcision really is and understand that multiple sex organs were cut off our bodies without our informed consent are far from okay with it.
>>
>>24769015
I have a girlfriend and always post in these threads. I care about other men's genital integrity as a man myself, is it so fucking far fetched that I have empathy? Jesus man.
>>
>>24769062
>Literally losing the ability to properly masturbate and a lot of pleasure for HER pleasure.
it's not even that
it's just societal norms. if no one were cut, women's pleasure would be the same
>>
>>24769016
>So why not cut off the entire dick and just lick rocks instead of having sex?
What? That was the lamest attempt to back peddle I've ever seen.
>>
>>24768985

>neither am i, it's just a fact that chicks would rather go down on a dick that has no risk of dick cheese. if you actually spoke to girls about their preferences you might learn something.

First, men are human beings. We're not living dildos for women's pleasure or "preferences". We're complete humans in our own right.

Second, the majority of intact men don't develop significant quantities of smegma.

Third, smegma isn't even bad unless you leave it there and don't wash your penis. Whether you're cut or uncut you still have to wash.

Fourth (and least important), I doubt you've talked to many women from cultures that don't circumcise, like Japanese or Russians. Not everyone wants a woman who's so obsessed with cut cock that she'd advocate stealing the preputial sex organs from children for her own fetish.
>>
>>24769016
>So why not cut off the entire dick and just lick rocks instead of having sex?
Not him but if you're going to resort to absurdities instead of actual arguments why should anyone bother responding to you? There's plenty of valid reasons to be against circumcision. By arguing like a /v/irgin you're just hurting your own argument.

>>24769045
>You will never know what other peoples perceptions of things are.
http://www2.warwick.ac.uk/fac/sci/eng/study/pg/students/esrgan/quantifying_touchcfeel_perception_tribological_aspects.pdf
Read this before replying again.

>>24769062
>I'm not from burgerland so I'm perfectly fine with my dick, I just come to threads like these to blast some cutfags in denial
That's a sign of insecurity, At least you admit it.

>>24769079
Well I guess that explains it. You're insecure about being cut, which makes sense really. Sorry to hear that anon. Ever think of restoration?
>>
>>24768985
>why do people care if children are having their dicks cut without their choice
Are you literally this stupid or just autistic ? Do you have the ability to feel any empathy ? It's just unethical, you moron, unless it's done to treat phimosis. You can always get circumcised later in life if you feel like it.
>muh dick cheese meme :^)
>calling people virgins on r9k
You're willing to go this low, you must be a little mad at the fact that people with uncut dicks simply feel more pleasure than you and you can't do shit about it. I'm sure you fuck like a madman and have a great life, that's why you ended up here.
>>
>tfw a bunch of virgins with dried dicks that could fall off at any moment actually care about circumcision.
>>
>>24769130

It's not back pedaling.

If there's "no way to tell how much pleasure another person is feeling", then why have human rights at all? Why not just cut the arms off political prisoners--maybe they feel just as much sensation with no arm as with an arm. There's no way we can know!

derp
>>
>>24769161
>that's a sign of insecurity
How is that a sign of insecurity, you dumb shit ? It's literally making fun of people for being stupid. I actually love the fact that I'm intact and would never, under no circumstance mutilate myself.
>but muh insecurity
Cutfags being retarded again, what a surprise.
>>
>>24769161

Reductio ad absurdum is a legitimate way to object to a line of reasoning.

If there's "no way to know" how much pleasure another person feels, then we may as well dismember people even more severely, because there'd be "no way of knowing" whether they felt more or less pleasure in their dismembered state.
>>
>>24764788
Why do circumcision threads always go to shit, once the Americans show up?
>>
>>24769185

>unless it's done to treat phimosis

You don't need circumcision to treat phimosis. There are many other options.

Destroing the ridged and and the frenular delta just because the preputial orifice is too tight is simply overkill. It's like cutting off your hand because you have a broken finger.

The band and delta are primary erogenous tissue--not just a covering for the glans. Preserving them should be a priority.
>>
>>24769267
>How is that a sign of insecurity, you dumb shit ?
Because out of all the things you could be doing right now, you chose to come into a thread intending to try and berate other peoples' dicks.
Even by /r9k/ standards that's pretty low.

>It's literally making fun of people for being stupid.
I'll bite. How is someone who is cut stupid. Explain the logic.

>Cutfags being retarded again, what a surprise.
Why do you think I'm cut? Serious question. I'd love to hear your reasoning.

>>24769344
>Reductio ad absurdum is a legitimate way to object to a line of reasoning.
So are slipper slopes, but both are also fallacies when used incorrectly.

>If there's "no way to know" how much pleasure another person feels
There's no "if". Very clever people have developed methods of objectively measuring the sensation of touch.
http://www2.warwick.ac.uk/fac/sci/eng/study/pg/students/esrgan/quantifying_touchcfeel_perception_tribological_aspects.pdf
Here's just one paper explaining a method.
>>
>>24769161
That study doesn't prove shit. I thought robots were supposed to be smart and philosophical. Even in your study people described the same object differently. Thats besides the point though.

If we both ate a apple the taste could be completely different yet we'd both say it tastes like an apple.
Likewise two people masturbating could feel completely different or the same and know one would ever be able to tell.
>>
>>24769466

>So are slipper slopes, but both are also fallacies when used incorrectly.

How did I use it incorrectly?
>>
>>24769266
>cutting a foreskin = cutting someone hand off.
Ok bud. Its more equivalent to cutting someones earlobes off. I'd see no problem if they were cut off at birth. They wouldn't feel a thing.
>>
>>24769079
>>24768959
I'm cut and I resent my parents very much for mutilating me.
>>
>>24769567

What do you think the foreskin is?

Just answer the question, please.
>>
>>24769567
You're either a woman or a kike.

Either way, kill yourself.
>>
>>24764788
Can confirm, I have a loose cut on my below average dick.
>>
>>24769588
I think fore skin is foreskin. What do you think it is? Some flesh that gives you divine pleasure? A useful body part that allows you to function more properly day to day.
I still don't understand why you give a shit. The only people who resent their parents from cutting them are autists and euphoric neck beards. I'm sure 99% of cut people don't give a single fuck. Your making an issue out of a non issue.
>>
>>24769687

>I think fore skin is foreskin.

Trivially true.

Do you know what the ridged band is?
>>
>>24769466
>how is someone who is cut stupid
Cutfags in denial aka people that actually believe circumcision doesn't reduce pleasure even if there's more than enough anecdotal evidence for it and studies and are okay with it being done to children without their consent.
I understand that you're trying to go full reddit on me, but at least try some reading comprehension next time.
>muh insecurities again
Do you get turned on by that stupid word or something ? Just have nothing better to do at the moment cause I'm a robot, where are those insecurities, especially the ones regarding my dick ?
>why do you think I'm cut
You spoke just like one dropping your stupid insecurity card, the reasoning was pretty bad, but I let it slip anyway because it has no actual relevance whether you're cut or not.
>>
>>24769628
>hands
Responsible for building human civilization as we know it
>Foreskin
It makes masturbating feel a little better.

This argument is feminist garbage.
>>
>>24769687
>Some flesh that gives you divine pleasure
Not far fetched. If you think an orgasm feels great as cut person, what do you think an uncut person feels?

I can get off alone from just rubbing the underside of my cock on the frenulum. When a tongue is on that area, then yes it feels fucking divine, I am talking about full body spasm women-tier orgasms.
>>
>>24769769
>I understand that you're trying to go full reddit on me
I hope you're joking. People on reddit hate circumcision. They think its baby mutilation.
>>
>>24769840

It is mutilation. It's the amputation of multiple sex organs (the ridged band and frenular delta among them).
>>
>>24769814
I don't know and i'll never know. What do you think an orgasm from a cut person feels like? You don't know and you never will know unless you cut if off.
Again, why do you care about other peoples penises?
>>
>>24769806
>defending arbitrarily mutilating men to reduce their sexual pleasure because you loathe male sexuality!
>i-i'm not a feminist I swear
holy shit just stop posting, you're embarrassing yourself.
>>
File: cat hat.jpg (33 KB, 408x414) Image search: [Google]
cat hat.jpg
33 KB, 408x414
>tfw restored foreskin
>reading this entire thread
>>
>>24769889

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAHGFx95D80
>>
>>24769840
I have no idea about what the fuck people on reddit believe as unlike you I don't go there. What do you believe ? Are you okay with kids being circumcised at birth without their consent ?
>>
>>24769872
But its not mutilation. Especially if literally nobody cares. If people pierced their children ears at birth you wouldn't be screaming bloody murder. I just love that you guys care about this so much. I guess its just in Europeans nature to care about the U.S. while you aren't even a second thought.
>>
>>24769889
I can just rub the head alone, so yes I can get an idea of what it would feel like in comparison to someone who is cut. I have done such, and it doesn't feel as good no. I have had pure stimulation on that area from a partner, again it doesn't feel as good. It is a combination of all the areas that feels the best, as it should be. But if I could choose a location alone, it would be the one I mentioned prior.

Why do I care? >>24769105
>>
>>24769966

>But its not mutilation.

Yes it is. It destroys the primary erogenous tissues. It deprives the penis of its main pleasure zones.

>Especially if literally nobody cares.

www.mendocomplain.com

>I guess its just in Europeans nature to care about the U.S. while you aren't even a second thought.

I'm American and I was circumcised.
>>
A few years ago my mom and aunt and me were talking. Circumcision came up. They told me that my dad tried to stop them from circumcising me. Then they started laughing about it. I confronted them about how fucked up it was to cut off part of my dick, and they just threw out dumbass excuses like, "women like it more", "you'd have to clean it all the time". Then I got pissed off and left because they told me that I was overreacting and started laughing about it again.

I'm still fucking mad about it.
>>
>>24770030
>not re-growing the skin back
>2015

You have no excuse.
Sure, it'll take a while, but it's worth it.
>>
>>24767515
what a fucking disgusting practice

cleaning a wound with some old guys bacteria ridden mouth? Holy fuck that sure sounds safe.
>>
>>24770030

>women like it more

Men aren't sex toys for women. We are actual human beings. This may come as a shock to some people apparently.

>I'm still fucking mad about it.

I am too.
>>
>>24770002
>but muh feelings
>www.mendocomplain.com
Man, that website must be a good representative of all men. Just like /r9k/ is.
>I'm American and I was circumcised
You should probably stop obsessing over this then. Its not healthy to obsess over things you don't like about yourself.
>>24769991
I don't usually rub my head when masturbating.
>>
>>24767634
do it, dude. Please do.
>>
>>24770095

>Man, that website must be a good representative of all men.

You said "Especially if literally nobody cares".

I proved to you that some men do care.
>>
>>24770060
Do you get the sensitivity back? Does the head stop being all dried up?
>>
>>24770095
>I don't usually rub my head when masturbating.

Then what are you rubbing if that is all you have left, apart from the shaft?
>>
>>24770095

>I don't usually rub my head when masturbating.

That's because the head is one of the least sensual parts of the penis. It's primarily protopathic.

Most of the pleasurable feelings come from the foreskin or the foreskin remnant. The head just has a few fine touch sensitive corpuscular nerve endings around the corona.

The head is pretty much capable of sensing deep pressure and irritation.
>>
>>24767737
what the FUCK? father's cut off their childrens foreskins because they're gonna be jealous otherwise? Go fuck yourself you idiot jews. Fuck me.
>>
>>24770075
>>24770030
Autism the post.
How is this not SJW bullshit.
>my parents argued with me and I just couldn't even so I left the room crying
>Women aren't sex toys for men. We are actual human beings. This may come as a shock to some people apparently.
Do you not see the similarities?
I'm going to circumsize my son just because of all the faggot sjw talking about how ebil it is.
>>
>>24770030

>they just threw out dumbass excuses like, "women like it more"

I don't know how you guys deal with this shit. My parents told me they had me cut because they thought the foreskin was dirty and that the apocalypse was going to come soon, so hygiene would be impossible (yep, I know). Then they apologized.

If they laughed at me and told me they did it for hypothetical women and that my basic right to bodily integrity was worth less than some random woman's ignorant preference... I would probably kill them both. Not trying to be edgy. People kill for much less than that. I'd fucking end them.
>>
>>24770030
That's really fucked up man. I am sorry you had go through that, jesus christ..

Now that you're armed with more information, maybe the next time you could get them pal.
>>
>>24770127
Let me correct myself. Only Autists and neckbeards care. I said that earlier.
>>
>>24770211

Come back with a real argument.
>>
File: 1384387254085.jpg (146 KB, 654x539) Image search: [Google]
1384387254085.jpg
146 KB, 654x539
>>24767737
YOU SEE? YOU SEE WHAT I TOLD YOU ABOUT THE JEWS?

DAILY REMINDER THAT NOT ONLY IS THIS A JEWISH RITUAL, BUT REMNANTS OF FORESKINS ARE USED TO PRODUCE COLLAGEN FOR ANTI-AGING CREMES. ROASTIES ARE LITERALLY RIPPING APART BABY PENISES JUST SO THEY CAN LOOK YOUNG.
>>
>>24767921
You don't have to feel bad about your own circumsized penis. If you don't care then good for you.

But it's still important to be vocal about the damage it does to other people.. It's the only way as a society we can stop this barbaric practice.
>>
>>24770211
It's fucked up to chop off part of someones dick without permission, you fucking nigger.
>>
>>24770236
I have a girlfriend laying next to me in bed, and I am a functioning member of society. I care deeply about this issue. I know you're just trying to shame people, but fuck man I am not the only one.
>>
>>24770259
Real argument is nobody gives a shit. Why don't you devote more of your autist energy into arguing about actual issues.
>>
>>24770236

>Let me correct myself. Only Autists and neckbeards care.

So you've set up a nice little defense system for yourself.

If men don't complain, that shows that circumcision isn't a big deal and you can enjoy living in your "circumcision is okay" bubble.

If men do complain, they're just "autists" and don't count.

In other words, your mental gymnastics have allowed you to render your idea that "it's not a big deal" effectively unfalsifiable, beyond the bounds of science and beyond the bounds of logic.

Are the women who complain about female circumcision "autists", then?
>>
>>24770211
>I'm going to chop off part of my sons penis to spite dumb people on the internet
>>
>>24770287
GET OFF REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
kill yourself. Why do you think your some special snowflake. Lol guys i'm a robot xdxdxdxd. I hope you die faggot.
>>
>>24770234
Nah, I talked to my mom about it seriously a while ago. She just brushed it all off. Talking about it doesn't do any good. Thanks though man.
>>
I'm glad this isn't a thing in my country. Only arabs and kikes do it here.
>>
>>24770336
I'm going to keep a tradition alive in spite of SJW
>>24770322
You must be an atheist. why do SJW love sticking their heads into other people's business?
>>
>>24770363
Fuck you. I wouldn't have even brought it up if it wasn't relevant to the discussion. Apparently this gives validity towards that argument, which is fucking stupid in itself.
>>
>>24770321
>lol who cares dude, it's just mutilation
>you're all autist for being upset that someone mutilated you

That's how fucking dumb you sound.
>>
>>24770420

Answer the question.

Are the women who complain about female circumcision "autists", too?
>>
>>24770429
Why are you here? Why don't you go to /b/? If you want to argue go to /pol/. This board is loser circlejerk board only. please remove yourself you filthy immigrant.
>>
>>24770509
>b-b-but it doesn't reduce sensitivity
>trust me I know
Cutfags just can't reason properly can they ? Faggots with dried dicks in denial.
>>
>>24770500
I have been on 4chan since 04', I have been on this board since the first day it came out. So no.
>>
>>24770509

>And the increase in sensitivity was enough for me to get mad about. It wasn't until I fully grew the skin back that I realized exactly what I was missing.

I'm glad your glans re-covering endeavor has been successful. Truly, I am glad. It looks pretty cool, too, I must say.

But regardless, you still are missing your ridged band and at least part of the delta.

Another guy who did glans re-covering said it didn't make much of a difference. Granted, he was circumcised at 18, so he'd had time to appreciate the benefits of a real foreskin in depth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nj_nYcumC0c
>>
>>24770420
mad fag who cant experience real pleasure detected
>>
>>24770420
Not that guy, but

>implying atheist=sjw

If there was a group of people who were chopping off their babies arms so that it could run faster would it still be "sticking their heads into other people's business"? Mutilation is wrong, fuck you.
>>
>>24770465
You people are insane. you act as though they cut your dick off.
>>24770476
no. I answered your question so will you faggots finally answer mine?
Why do you care about other people's penises so much? I can understand how cutfags that convinced themselves life would be better with foreskin care. I just don't get it. Also one more question. If "mutilating" your baby is wrong, is abortion wrong too?
>>
>>24770618
You keep comparing arms to forekin. There not at all the same. Your one of those fags that says "should people be allowed to own nukes if they can own guns"
Its not the same at all.
Atheist =sjw bullshit. they are all about faggot rights, trannies, niggers. They used to support feminists until the feminists went after them
>>
>>24770500
shut the fuck up. I'm sick of autists flying off the handle like spastics every time someone mentions they have a GF. it was relevant to his post you asswipe. Fuck you're a stupid little cunt.
>>
>>24770622
>you act as though they cut your dick off
they cut a part of it off. are you trying to justify circumcision? JIDF please go
>>
>>24770622
>they only cut your pinky off man, why are you even mad
>you act like they cut your whole hand off

I'm not fuming about this 24/7. You can be mad about shit without it taking over your life.
>>
>>24770622

>Why do you care about other people's penises so much?

Because I care about human rights.

>Also one more question. If "mutilating" your baby is wrong, is abortion wrong too?

Maybe it is. Maybe it isn't. Maybe it is right in some cases and wrong in others.

Now answer my question. Third time I've asked.
>>
>>24770622
>Why do you care about other people's penises so much?
Would feel the same if we were mutilating babies fingers, actually not approve of piercings on babies either. Genitalia mutilation is far more important though as it does have a lasting impact and is an unnecessary procedure that does result in horrible results even if in a small percentage.

>If "mutilating" your baby is wrong, is abortion wrong too?
Depends on the stage of the pregnancy.
>>
>>24770785
I said no. Didn't you read my post senpai.

I guess the main difference between you and me is I don't care about human rights.
>>
>>24770694
>You keep comparing arms to forekin. There not at all the same.

I'm saying that mutilation is wrong no matter what part of the body it is.

>Your one of those fags that says "should people be allowed to own nukes if they can own guns"
Its not the same at all.

No I'm not.

>Atheist =sjw bullshit. they are all about faggot rights, trannies, niggers. They used to support feminists until the feminists went after them

That's weird. All this time, I've been an atheist and I had no idea that I had to support all that bullshit. I'm so glad you set me straight. No more wanting to put an end to social programs, stopping the war, and being pro freedom for me, no sir.
>>
>>24770825

>no

Why not?

>I guess the main difference between you and me is I don't care about human rights.

Straight from the horse's mouth, folks.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 36

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.