[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>23 >missed out on college dorm experience JUST kill me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 13
>23
>missed out on college dorm experience
JUST kill me
>>
>>24730220
It's shit. Those mattresses fucking blow, the furniture is ass, and having a roommate means you can't masturbate before you go to bed

It's pretty bad desu
>>
>>24730220
you missed out on teenage love too :^)
>>
>tfw missed out on college roomate
>tfw missed out on hanging out all the time and going out on adventures
>tfw missed out easy sex
>tfw missed out on crazy parties
>tfw just commuted for 6 years without making a single friend or having sex

Cryogenic sleep when?
>>
>>24730220
>the college dorm experience
It's cute that you think this is a thing

College dorms are shit. That pic you posted is not even remotely accurate, and the concept of having a roommate is suicide inducing
>>
>>24730245

and having a baby at 18
>>
File: just no.gif (972 KB, 275x154) Image search: [Google]
just no.gif
972 KB, 275x154
>>24730220
>the guy next door always blasts shitty hip-hop at 9 AM
>the guy not too far from your door in the hallways always smells like weed
>forgotten dirty underwear in the laundry room
>assfaggots stealing your food
>assfaggots stealing your plates/utensils
>ridiculous rules that residence admins love because apparently students are not 19-20+ but 6-8 years old
yeah nah m8
>>
>>24730245
No I'm not a virgin I banged 16 year olds
>>
>>24730220
>missed out
Only normies enjoy the dorms at all, and even they move out ASAP.

Also, dorm in your pic is nicer than anything I've ever seen, most dorms look only slightly better than something you'd see at a homeless shelter. Shit floors, shit walls, shit heating and AC, shitty blinds over windows that barely work, doors that only half-close, etc.
>>
File: j08q9jfklsajlfj.jpg (42 KB, 336x280) Image search: [Google]
j08q9jfklsajlfj.jpg
42 KB, 336x280
>went to college for a semester before dropping out and becoming NEET
>the first room on each floor to the right of the elevator was bigger than the rest because there used to be bathrooms in there (converted to just open space)
>roommate kept it open because it was always hot and normies would always walk by and gander at how big it was
>tfw missed out on using it as a way to get qtease in and fug them

fug
>>
>>24730264
You have a 100% bullshit romanticized view of things. If you are truly a robot, you didn't 'miss out' on any of that because you commuted

I am in a dorm literally while writing this, and let's see:
>never had a roommate
>never hang out with anyone and rarely leave at all, let alone 'adventures'
>never had sex
>never been to a party
>>
>>24730273
>apparently students are not 19-20+ but 6-8 years old
If you'd ever rented to college students you'd understand why this is a necessity. I've rented to some who kept animal shit with their food, and I'm not exaggerating here, bags of their pet's shit that they were too lazy to throw away and just put with their food on the kitchen counter instead.

Another didn't understand the concept of flushing toilets, I'd just walk in and see a log in the toilet.

Several not only didn't understand how to lock a door (this isn't a joke, they did not understand how to lock a door, would just put the key in and then take it back out like it was a button) but didn't understand why I wanted to lock the door. Some (by which I mean, more than one) left the door open when they left the house.

College students contain a ridiculous number of adult children who really do have the housekeeping abilities of an eight year old. Many of them, perhaps, came from affluent families and were so sheltered/spoiled that they never needed to learn things like sanitation or security because their parents or their goddamn maids did it.

Hell, even my own cousins don't understand it, when they're visiting they'll often say "No, it's ok, the maid will clean it" when someone asks them to clean up after themselves. It's real.
>>
>>24730376
What's stopping you? Does your school not throw parties?

>You have a 100% bullshit romanticized view of things
Except everyone that I spoke to who dormed said it was amazing. Even shy old Ranjeet, who usually only kept to himself for 4 years of High school, partied and got laid when he dormed his first year.
>>
>>24730358
Is that pic Honolulu?
>>
>>24730376
>never hang out with anyone and rarely leave at all, let alone 'adventures'
I went out on my own on 'adventures,' each time I'd convince myself (if I was going to a populated area) that I'd talk to people. Never did, obviously.

When going on nature-trail hikes or something, obviously I knew I would be alone. There's something peaceful about that, though.
>>
File: 1438511670952.jpg (9 KB, 251x241) Image search: [Google]
1438511670952.jpg
9 KB, 251x241
My dorm roommate bullied be badly then stole my gta on his last day

I had to leave the room while he was having sex and clean up when he wanted to bring people over. It was a nightmare.
>>
>>24730421
What's stopping me is that I'm a robot. You realize what board you're on?
That aside, I know much more normal people who don't live the life you are describing there. That's TV-shot tier.
>>
I commute like 40 minutes to and from school, I feel like I'm missing out because I don't live in the dorm. I just wanna party and have fun, but I also have a very strict major so I spend almost all of my life studying anyway
>>
>>24730449
You should have killed and eaten him.
>>
>>24730461
Yes, but the opportunity still presents itself. You're like big dicked anons who always complain about having a big dick, but then say shit like "N-not like I'm gonna use it".
>>
File: 1410839810680.gif (713 KB, 275x275) Image search: [Google]
1410839810680.gif
713 KB, 275x275
>>24730220

>you will never run an internet startup company from your dorm like in The Social Network
>>
>>24730573

>the opportunity still presents itself

It really doesn't. And a big dick won't help an autist because you need someone to want to fuck you before you can even show a girl.
>>
>>24730668
>parties all around
>drunk sluts every corner
>not the ultimate opportunity
>>
>>24730272
>not knowing about protection
>>
>>24730220
>20
>got the uni dorm experience
>roomie was Chad
>we didn't share a single interest or personality trait
>partying all the time, couldn't avoid them so I had to make do with getting white girl wasted to hide my anxiety

Fucking terrible, went to live with my cousin the next semester.
>>
>>24730573
The opportunity doesn't present itself though. You have to active go searching for these things to find them.
I was closer to sex and a social life in high school than I ever have been in university, because at least high school forces you to be around other people.

If you are legitimately a robot, dorm life gives you an irresistible opportunity to be more reclusive than ever.

>>24730686
Assuming this is still the same anon, I will again emphasize that you are basing your conception off hollywood tropes. Yes, people get drunk. Yes, people have sex. No, this will not make an ugly autist suddenly Chad.
>>
>>24730220
Trust me, as a spergelord it fucking SUCKS.
>>
>>24730528
I know that now but back then i didn't know what to do besides obey.

Good or shit roommate makes all the difference.
>>
File: 1366686075371.jpg (12 KB, 229x251) Image search: [Google]
1366686075371.jpg
12 KB, 229x251
>started uni at 24
>lived in the dorm first semester because i knew fuck all about the city I was moving to
>shit was not cool at all

At least on the night when my Chad roommate was out fucking a girl, I had the dorm all to myself.
>>
You didn't miss out on shit.
Couldn't even put up with it for one semester before I dropped out and moved back home.

Ended up transferring to a commuter school so I didn't have to put up with normalfags all the time.

>>24730264
The only people who experience this are Chads.
>>
>>24731080
Friendless first year uni student here.
I've spent more time in my dorm than I have been outside. Weekends are literally me just sitting inside and sleeping. I order take out so I don't have to go to the dining halls to confront others.
>>
File: 1432615149836.png (405 KB, 1672x1440) Image search: [Google]
1432615149836.png
405 KB, 1672x1440
>roomate was having all the sex
>none for anon
>>
>>24730220
American's you pay like $40,000 a year to live in a room with 2 other people?

>be 20
>go to uni in bongland
>My room has ensuite bathroom and space for my own double bed
>Communal kitchen
>party in kitchen
>bring back grill to room
>sometimes boy
>>
>>24733137
Americans pay a fuckton for everything and everything they get still sucks
>>
>tfw 20 year old
I decided to get a job and earn money, good money instead of going to uni and wasting my time.

Every few months I will login to facebook and see the few people from school that added me getting in relationships and pictures of wild parties they have.

these people are not even the chads, they were the outcasts while at secondary school.

I should have just gone to uni... fuck this.
>>
>>24733221
im 20 year old kv, lonely while they are having the time of their lives having sex and getting gfs.

i hope they all suffer
>>
File: p111563554-2.jpg (21 KB, 352x237) Image search: [Google]
p111563554-2.jpg
21 KB, 352x237
they are overrated to be honest
>when roommate brings his gf over I feel like the biggest 3rd wheel ever
>faggots blasting music until 2AM
>faggots stealing food
>faggots using my dishes/cutlery and not at least washing them afterwards
>parties are done in packed rooms with no fucking space
>nobody cleans the fridge and throws out the shit that's out of date
>DUDE WEED LMAO
>also completely friendless except for the few friends I had in HS that are scattered across the place

At least I don't have to commute
I'd rather get decapitated and get my head catapulted to the location I need to be instead of using public transport

i want off this ride but outside of it i only see the abyss
>>
>>24730264
>easy sex

kek
>>
>>24730573
>the opportunity still presents itself

It doesn't. It is very easy to stay alone in a dorm setting if other people generally don't like you.
>>
>have a nice dorm mate
>dudes chill
>invites me place
>i snore louder than coyotes howling
>i keep him awake all night
>he oversleeps for class
>he moves out

My bad bro
>>
i lived in a student dorm in germany for 1 semester

>rent was relative expensive for an average students financial conditions
>the room was rather small, maybe 12 square meters, it consists of a bed, a desk and a wardrobe thats it
>poorly soundproofed, have to listen to everybodies shit music, movie and video game noise all day every day
>no parties
>no sex
>no drugs
>no drugged up sex parties
>fuck you Vice, i honestly believed your shit why you do this
>niggers, chinks, indians, god knows what else everywhere
>savages stealing my food
>janitor expects me to clean the shared kitchen even if i didnt use it
>room mate is a russian sperglord who never talks to me (only shared bathroom with him, he had a separate bedroom)
>doesnt even drink vodka with me
>hates me for crossdressing and doing fap marathons
>freaked out when my wig lost some hair in the bathroom
>forces me to clean the bathroom even when its perfectly clean in my opinion
>even left passive aggressive notes on the mirror wtf

glad i moved out of that shithole. my whole dorm experience was hilariously bad. would not recommend
>>
>>24734526
you are a freak. kill yourself
>>
>>24734553

why? because i wanted to experience freedom and fun once in my lifetime? come on man
>>
official JUST theme song

but first i gotta say something very important.......*mouths words*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_qMagfZtv8
>>
>>24734526
>fap marathons
How does he possibly get mad at you for that, are you fapping in his room?
>>
>live in a dorm
>get a business major roommate
>plays loud music until 4 a.m. because he doesn't have any work to do
>throws his shot all over the floor so your room looks like shit
>invites loud business major friends over when you're trying to work
>leaves moldy food in the fridge
>asphyxiates you with axe bro spray every morning
and it doesn't end outside your room
>communal toilets
>people forget to flush their shits
>rusty razors left in the showers
College dorms are full of unsupervised children. Remember that whenever you feel envious
>>
>>24734526
Id be pretty mad living with a fucking disgusting trans too. Sounds like he's happy you dropped out you fucking psychopath, kill yourself
>>
File: nofeelnovember.jpg (97 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
nofeelnovember.jpg
97 KB, 600x600
I dormed for two years. I tried to adapt, but I still never got laid, never made lasting friends, never thought, "This is the best time of my life". It was just miserable
>>
>>24730264
>Cryogenic sleep when?
You're already inside it. In fact, you are asleep in a dreams dream in a dream etc, you're infinite levels in. It's just that being an indestructible God Chad on the hyperplane with a feeling of ecstasy no heroin or MDMA could convey, gets simply boring after a while, so you wanted to try other things. You'd think your life is "shitty" and nothing is happening, but maybe it was refreshing. That is, for the first time. Because we are living this shit forever, again and again. But then again, repetition has its value. Not that you have a choice, since you forgot how to come out of it an infinite time ago. The ride never ends, friend.
>>
>>24730220
it sucks. take it from me. seriously. you don't wanna experience this stupid dogshit crap.
>>
>>24730220
it sounds uncomfortable desu
not in any good way either
>>
>>24730220
>>missed out on college dorm experience
topkek

you didn't miss out on much
>>
>>24734526
>complain about niggers, chinks, and indians
>be an antisocial crossdressing excessive masturbator

rofl, you can't make this shit up
>>
My dorm experience was great, in my school all engineers get put in 1 dorm so it's absolute autism.

We had lam parties, yugioh tournies and parties with God awful ratio.

I did meet some chads that had the exact same intrests as me, and I share a house with them now so ehhh
>>
File: 1423861584930.jpg (125 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1423861584930.jpg
125 KB, 720x960
>>24730220
23's not to old to have the legit experience 1st hand, if you wait til you're 30 then you'll prolly have to put up with a few grandpa jokes though.

Whole thing is overrated though. Like >>24730406 said, you'd only get frustrated.

People on this board tend to forget how immature teenagers are just because they've all had more sex than us
>>
if you're a robot or something introverted or a mistrustful being and you get the chance to live alone without faggot roommates, fucking do that asap and never look back.
honest to god.
>>
my gf lived in the dorms. there was a 50 year old woman living in the dorms, whose employer was paying for her to go back to college. it was really weird and pathetic, especially when I saw the old woman smoking weed and hanging out with a bunch of 18 year olds.
>>
>>24733221
>Every few months I will login to facebook and see the few people from school that added me getting in relationships and pictures of wild parties they have.
Please understand that this is exaggerated. They're not having that fun and "wild parties" don't exist lmao. It's just normies pretending on facebook that their lives are like music videos.

You'll know exactly how fake it is when you're with them and someone brings out a camera for a picture.
>>
File: smug and censored.jpg (15 KB, 213x249) Image search: [Google]
smug and censored.jpg
15 KB, 213x249
>not having a big TV and playing Smash 4 with 6+ friends every evening
>>
It's not good for anyone, even the cool guys you mongoloids decry as Chad.

Nobody goes out. The weirdos stay in their rooms, alone, the cool guys gather into one room and drink all night. They're children, so end up vomiting all over each other and in the hallway. The place always stank of shit and vomit.

Nobody respects anything. People tear ceiling tiles out, break mirrors, and rip sinks out of the wall. Everyone masturbated so much that every month or so somw unfortunate motherfucker would come from maintenence to scrape semen out of the pipes.

It was sad, like a much cruder old folks home. A bunch of people too scared to interact with the world, and trying to pass the time until they died in the most asinine way possible.
>>
File: shot0156.jpg (73 KB, 449x720) Image search: [Google]
shot0156.jpg
73 KB, 449x720
Man how can you even deal with having no privacy at all? would rather commute 2 hours than living in a dorm
>>
Dorms are literally smaller than prison cells. Remember this when you're paying 6,000 bucka a semester to stay in accomodations that're worse than what criminals have.
>>
>>24730376
>>24730264
>>24730220

To iterate this, my "dorm" experience was paying $300 a week for a shitty tiny room that sucked ass.
I kept switching rooms to find a better one.
Ended up with an annoying as fuck, fat, nerdy ass asian kid who would play LoL all day and shout to his friends on skype.

For most of the 9 months I was living there I was living in absolute shit everday and it took a serious toll on me mentally and physically.

Most of the friends you'll find there are shitty, annoying teenagers anyway. It really is solely luck if you meet anyone you get along with there.
>>
>sleeping with strangers and never having alone time so it drained the fuck out of me
>having to start all over again and struggle to make friends while all the Chads already made friends on the first day
>dealing with having to shit and piss in a public bathroom which means that other people could ruin it
>dealing with dumb people wrecking shit
>annoying neighbors smoking weed and blasting music
>food is only subpar

My college life was miserable. I'm happy I get to get to commute from my home.
>>
File: 1242419920001.gif (183 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1242419920001.gif
183 KB, 320x240
Halls are shit, they seem way too noisy whenever I visit my mates there
I just rent an apartment.
>>
>>24735158
Pretty accurate. Dorm life is basically all the robots staying alone in their rooms while the normalfags have loud, irritating fun until the early hours of the morning.
>>
I nonstop fucked with my roommate. I convinced him he sleptwalked.
>constantly throwing his food into the trash,smearing it onto the wall,pouring shit into his bed
>one night I take 5 pounds of sugar and pour it all around the dorm, with a trail leading back to him
>he wakes up,I yell at him "this shits gone too far man" and make him clean it up
>play starcraft 2 and watch him clean up 5 pounds of sugar with a hand vaccum
Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.