[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Story time
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (299 KB, 868x1306) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
299 KB, 868x1306
> Be me around 4 years ago
> Like little boys in very inappropriate way
> Like most pedos, bought into bullshit ideology
> "12 year olds are much more intelligent and mature than society gives them credit for
> "As long as the kid consents and is okay with it, there's nothing wrong"

> On the deep web being bad
> Everybody is like "we love children just as much as everyone else. We hate people who actually abuse kids, but if the kid consents it's not abuse"
> Me buying into this bullshit
> Someone points out how the most popular video by far was of a little boy begging crying and begging for it to stop
> Almost everyone there had fapped to that shit
> Everyone is all like, "Well yeah we don't endorse *actual* child abuse, but we're human. We slip up and make mistakes sometimes"
> "We still care about kids tho"

> Start seeing through their bullshit.
> Start seeing fantastic mental gymnastics at every turn
> Disgusted with myself for being like these sick fucks

> Wipe computer clean, resolve to get better
> haven't looked at that shit in years
> Still look at cartoons tho. That don't hurt nobody
>>
boys are icky
>>
I wish there was a boy version of Candydoll so you can be happy.
>>
>>24729106
There is a boy version of Candydoll
>>
File: 1424756199379.jpg (37 KB, 396x388) Image search: [Google]
1424756199379.jpg
37 KB, 396x388
Hello, FBI? I got a huge faggot here and he needs to get some prison love. Could you come pick him up? Ktnx.
>>
>>24729168
I don't do that stuff anymore and haven't done it in nearly 4 years. I don't even have the computer I did it on anymore. I would never post this story on 4chan if there was any chance I could get in trouble for this
>>
>>24729165

Ah, I love Candydoll, I cycle through the same 3 models and never get tired.
>>
>>24729201
so why are you posting it now
>>
>>24729331
Why does anyone post anything?
>>
>>24729382
because they're lonely fags
>>
>>24729168
>>24728991
The common denominator of all bad is hypocrisy, which is what OP detected.

And that sensitivity also goes hand in hand with doing to others as you would do to yourself.

OP isn't perfect, like how we are imperfect, but we have these qualities enough to know right from wrong and to want to be a good person. We all want to be cared about which is the main thing.

In OPs case, its would be that cartoons are more harmless, then being knee deep in the deep web where your more closely associated to the pain inflicted on kids.

You take baby steps to change yourself into something better. And again as I said, the motivation is to want to be better, and to want to be loved. Something most people (and robots) are desperately not getting.
>>
>>24728991
i don't see how the existence of hurtcore somehow destroys the idea of children consenting? does the existence of rape/snuff films of adult women invalidate the idea that women can consent? fuck off with this stupid logic
>>
>>24729566
It's not so much the existence of hurtcore, but the fact that the same people saying that they "Loved children and would never do anything to hurt them" and "Disliked people who abused children just as much as everyone else" we're the people who were watching the hurtcore

I'm not saying that a kid being brutally raped is the same as them agreeing to it, only a dumbass would say that.

But the general pedo community is full of shit
>>
I'm glad OP.
Hopefully things get better.
Being on the other side, I can safely say they don't, you just learn to try and ignore it.
I have a lot of sympathy for pedos though, though mainly because I can emphathize with the self-hatred that many of them experience.
>>
>Love straight shota
>Interested in seeing it done for real
>It would either be the most disgusting or most arousing thing ever
>There would be no going back

What a cruel world
>>
>>24730501
I'm gonna be honest with you, some of that stuff is really hot. It's everything you'd want and more, in that regard.

But if you have a conscience and can feel any amount of empathy towards these children being exploited so you can bust a nut, you'll grow to hate yourself for what you did. If you're a decent person, you will be disgusted by it. If not when you look at it, then eventually.
>>
>>24729483
Get this man a medal
>>
>>24728991
Rough. I'm pretty glad that I only really like teens, and wouldn't go younger than prepubescent, but the consenting part is more of a turn on than anything else really. Also, shota is great.
>>
Good for you OP, your a good dude. You had will power and fought the urges instead of trying to justify a sick fucking thing like a lot of the dudes on here do. Today OP was not a fag.
>>
As soon as the kid cries I delete the video. Not sure how people could fap to actual abuse.

In fact even if the kid looks anything but super happy with a smile on his face I don't really find it arousing.
>>
>>24731260
I used to think it was okay if the kid looked happy, but let's be honest here. Just because they aren't being hurt does not mean that they aren't being used.

It isn't right to reduce children to sex objects. Even if they like it, there's no way you can say with pure honesty that they completely understand the ramifiactions of doing this stuff with the adults, that they are not bein manipulated in any capacity by the adults, or that they are even truly doing it of their free will.

It's good that you like seeing the kids happy, but if you saw them as human beings then you'd know that them being used like that is not respecting them.

I'm in no place to judge anyone and I don't judge you. I understand exactly what it's like. But you know that looking at that stuff is not the most morally sound thing in the world
>>
>>24731260
>>24731552
literally reported faggots
>>
>>24731260
>As soon as the kid cries I delete the video.
But that's the best part.
>>
>>24732203
That's a very faggy thing to do
>>
What in God's name is wrong with you all. Drawn shit, whatever. But the very thought of the actual thing disgusts me. Pedophiles are sub human scum. But at leat OP realized that
>>
>>24729777

Then it sounds like your problem is with their overall philosophy, not with the specific message of "kids can consent and it's okay".

You really are just as dimwitted as they are, you just don't realize it because now you're on the "good" side and everyone will validate your anger. I suggest you kill yourself immediately.
>>
>>24731552

>muh objects

Who says that the person having sex with them seems them as nothing else? You don't see any non-sexual interactions because they're boring as fuck to everyone else most likely, so they didn't record it.

>muh manipulation

People use this word "manipulation" in a cherry-picking way to taint the image of pedos, when it really can be used just as well with adults. Literally every human personal interaction that isn't 100% charitable and transparent is manipulation. Pump and dump? Manipulation, but no one seems to care besides giving a slight frown. "It's not you, it's me"? Manipulation into reducing guilt and to avoid direct conflict.

"Manipulation" really should only be considered bad when it causes harm, which child/adult sex per se hasn't been demonstrated to do (violent/coerced sex has, though).
>>
>>24733915
This. They literally had to invent a new term to try and make normal mating rituals look bad and unnatural. Buying a woman a coffee? Fine, dating, whatever. Buying a kid an icecream? Vile grooming behavior.
>>
>>24728991
You've never watched gore? They beg for to stop too, the only difference is that for them everything stops. The world is simply an awful place and us humans are interested. Nothing evil about that.
>>
>>24734315
The difference is thst kids don't understand that ramifications of it, just like he said. You can't equate buying a woman a coffee to going up to a random kid and luring the kid in with ice cream. Let's be real; in a perfect world a pedophile would be able to date a kid and buy him/her ice cream and all that, but that isn't what happens.
>>
>>24734678
>You can't equate buying a woman a coffee to going up to a random kid and luring the kid in with ice cream.
This never happens in real life. In real life it would be that neighbor kid or your niece or something, not just some random off the street. Anyway, kids are kept purposely ignorant because of muh moral panic. That's why they don't understand, not because they're not capable. If everything were legal there'd be much more transparency on the side of the adults who do this stuff and less kids would get hurt.
>>
>>24729777
Either way they're too young to understand. Just because they said yes because they were coaxed/manipulated into it, that they get money after or they're told it 'feels good', get candy or whatever, or that their hormones have hit and they're horny all the time and even want the sex, it doesn't make it right. Why? Because they're mentally still too young to understand and they're easily manipulated. Just because they said yes doesn't mean they mean yes.

Cause in 5 - 10 years time, they're gonna wish they said no and regret it and probably have PTSD over that shit. That's why the 'they said yes' excuse doesn't work. Which I think is what you've seen now.

Also I'm for sure when they say yes, they mean it for their dick to feel good, not to be raped, abused and recorded. Or they say yes to not be beaten and raped.
>>
>>24734793
>Cause in 5 - 10 years time, they're gonna wish they said no and regret it and probably have PTSD over that shit.
That's not how PTSD works. You don't suddenly get PTSD over something that happened 10 years ago that you were fine with at the time. Rind et al has shown us that as long as "victims" were not forced or coerced they generally turn out fine. Just because you regret sex does not make it rape. Furthermore, the only reason most will regret it is purely because of the societal stigma surrounding the issue.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rind_et_al._controversy
>>
>>24734972
You know what I meant though, it mentally fucks them later in life, just so people can get off on it.
>>
>>24735121
It doesn't, though. Read Bruce Rind's meta-study that I linked that has been replicated multiple times.
>>
10/10 post FBI-kun
>>
>tfw sucked off a pedo a bunch of times when i was a little shota
>enjoyed it, like it was a fun game or secret or something
>not scarred by it at all
inb4 youre on r9k

what now faggots
>>
3 year olds in Cambodia
>collecting water from wells
>do as they're told by their parents/elders
>helping their parents around the house
>can maintain conversations of a Western 8 year old level
>left to their own devices to explore life

Western 3 year old
>running around screaming with no sense of self, purpose or anything
>are incapable in almost every facet
>can barely walk let alone perform tasks such as collecting water from wells
>have doting mothers constantly taking things away from them, helping them eat, walk, stand up, sit down, pick things up, put things down, play, explore, talk
>have no respect
>always banging shit around in a desperate bid to gain autonomy of their motor functions and independance
>>
File: Fuck it.png (91 KB, 412x189) Image search: [Google]
Fuck it.png
91 KB, 412x189
>Tfw getting molested as a kid turned me into a pedo
>Tfw fapping to the memories and feeling like complete shit afterwards
>>
>>24737209
;(

That's why boylove was so rampant in Ancient Greece. Turning all the shotas into pedos
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.