[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else used to RP online as a teen? What was your character
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 8709172.jpg (34 KB, 487x722) Image search: [Google]
8709172.jpg
34 KB, 487x722
Who else used to RP online as a teen? What was your character and what did they get up to?

Mine was vampire Squall. I used to RP fight and even had a gf for a couple of days until I found out she was a guy.
>>
>>24704902

/Town Square/ ?
>>
>>24704902
>vampire Squall.
I fucking just spit out my drink I laughed so hard
>>
I still do occasionally but it's all private and usually lewd.

I'm in one now playing a girl who ran away from her town when a foreign cult changed the way of life. She ended up living as a slave to a lawful evil wizard. They are gradually growing close and he is teaching her magic, but he also uses her as an incubator for monstrous eggs for his goddess and allows her to be changed by magic over time and by his own spells if he's in a mood. She's laid two clutches of eggs so far.
>>
>>24706078
What the fuck is wrong with you people. Go to church.
>>
I often rped a sentient biomorphic fungus named steve no shit
>>
>>24706255
I love roleplayers who play characters like that, especially if the RP community is stupidly edgy.

I played a peaceful, doofus librarian for a long time on a site full of people who thought that to have a good story it needed to be grimdark. My favorite characters played by other people were a greaser who was studying in secret from his gang to be a medical doctor and an ugly troll (as in under the bridge) girl.
>>
I would rp as that bunny girl from digicharat and someone rping sonic the hedgehog would always keep feeding me until I was a ball. then he'd poke me and watch me jiggle.

I was so autistic at the time I didn't realize he was probably jerking it everytime we rped.
>>
I wish i did rp more online, specifally more furry or lewd shit. I wish i got more involved in the superhero academy as well. Alas most of my rping was irl, dnd, pathfinder, that kind of stuff. Good times were had but i wish i did more online rp.
>>
>>24706530
i wish i'd done the irl rping because then i might have real world friends
>>
I RPer in ESO when it came out. Was a great game to rp in imo.
Had a lot of characters and our faction was really active during the time I played.
I just made my character's story up as we went, but eventually wrote a 20-ish page story summarising her background and done interactions with other characters I had. Also had a pretty substantial diary as my character.

Those were the fuckin times man.
>>
*the neko girl enters the thread shyly* mew mew
>>
anybody RP on battle.net back in 98, 99, 2000 ? channel Sailor Moon... Pokemon... Floating Isle... Town Square. I had a lot of characters.
>>
>>24704902
I actually used to love doing that whole play-by-post RP thing. I was on a few forums including the now infamous yugioh one. Creating a character was half the fun desu
>>
File: 1447383396490.jpg (49 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1447383396490.jpg
49 KB, 500x500
>mfw errybody entering inns by their rafters
>>
>>24704902
I RP'd as a child who could transform into a beast. I ended up making a circle of friends and even found a gf through roleplaying. We all basically fused all the shit we liked as one "Multiverse" like Kingdom Hearts or something like that. The leader of the group was a Ryu/Goku fusion, his gf was basically a black Rukia from Bleach, there was also a literal fusion of Dante and Vergil from DMC and occasionally there where guests like a lizard swordsman, a half dragon Christian evangelist, and a Spartan from Halo. It was a lot of fun. Eventually, we all fell apart due to separate drama and real life situations.

I miss those days.
>>
who here /bzprpg/

bunch of faggots desu
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.