[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Sorry anon, i will watch SW7 with old friend, and it would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 320x320
>Sorry anon, i will watch SW7 with old friend, and it would be a bit awkward as they don't know you.

Whole class was invited

>Sorry anon, i know you love me but it would break our friendship

She fucked a guy 3 weeks after meeting him.

>Sorry anon, i don't think i am really ready to have a boyfriend.

Been in 14 different relations.

>What anon ? You made supplementary hours and i didn't paid you ? I will check that later. Can you bring me a coffee please ?

We are the only two persons that stay at the work late. He knows it.

>What ? There was a party at Luke's house yesterday and no one told you about it ? Well that's no problem, i didn't knew too haha.

Identified in 8 different pics of the party on jewbook

>No, sorry, i can't give you those 20 dollars you need. What ? Those 50$ you gave me one year ago ? I mean, it's old, it doesn't count.

For real, i gave her 100$.

>Huh ? What change ? You gave me the exact money. So what you gave me 10$ and it costed 9$ , it's the tip douchebag !

He only brought me a coca. And he spilled a bit.

>Umm, sir, can you please go away, my children are a bit scared because of you.

I was at the opposite side of the park and I was here before they came.

>Nah man sorry, i can't come to your birthday, I have very big plans with a date, you understand.

I celebrated alone, he was my only "real" friend (at least that's what i tought.) and the night of my birthday, he posted on jewbook:
>"Haha, who else here is bored doing nothing ?"

I can't even robots, this happened everyday for 6 years with many many others things.The alchohol is killing me and to make it funnier, i have leukemia. I don't have enough money to pay and even if someone gave me some, i don't want to suffer to suffer.I already have a helium bottle and a mask, the only thing left I need are some robots to say goodbye. Can you do that, friends ?
>inb4 whiteknights.
>>
Seems like i will die totally alone.
>>
File: illdrinkwithu.jpg (4 KB, 188x156) Image search: [Google]
illdrinkwithu.jpg
4 KB, 188x156
so whats your poison OP?
>>
Fuck them bro, you have to stop worrying about expectations from idiots because they will never deliver. Work on yourself, and do what you want to do for yourself.

>>Sorry anon, i will watch SW7 with old friend, and it would be a bit awkward as they don't know you.

I have the opposite problem right now. Old friend and me have tickets for tonight, was just gonna be me and him chilling and going to see it. It's now somehow turned into some normie festival where all these faggots are bringing their gf's and trying to turn it into some party when it was originally my idea. Now they're trying to turn me into the outcast.
>>
>>25060089
I don't know if this is real, but if it is your situation is hopeless.

In the end though, does any of it really matter. I mean, we are just complex chemical structures that happen to be complex enough to be able to think about these things.

Goodbye, anon
>>
>>25060089
That sucks man. Have a pleasant journey to the next world.
>>
>>25060185
Well mostly cheap alcohols such as eristof, it tastes like piss but i can forget about my situation for some time.
>>
File: tovaritch.png (17 KB, 308x385) Image search: [Google]
tovaritch.png
17 KB, 308x385
>>25060280
at least that shits triple distilled
you should try this if you get the chance
>>
>>25060193
Op here, I understand that; when i was a kid (maybe 7 years or so) i made a pirate ship with some real friends, I was the captain as i made the ship and we had fun, like, for real. And then all the minichads came and told me i couldn't be the only captain and ruined the game, they expelled me from my ship saying i was selfish etc.. All my friends stood.
>>
op ASL?
>>
File: Void.jpg (293 KB, 1600x1000) Image search: [Google]
Void.jpg
293 KB, 1600x1000
it's all too real
>>
File: image.gif (91 KB, 330x500) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
91 KB, 330x500
>>25060467
Im a 32 male living in usa
>>25060365
I will end it up all tonight but still, i appreciate.
>>25060273
Thank you, if there's an after life, be sure r9k will be one of the only things i will regret.
>>
Sorry to hear that senpai. Fucking normies yo.
>>
>Sorry anon, i know you love me but it would break our friendship
>She fucked a guy 3 weeks after meeting him.
Would you rather she told you to fuck off and that you are a mess and make her feel discouraged about humanity as a whole?

Can't you understand YOU are the one who has forced these people into telling white lies to avoid hurting your feelings. You have no social awareness at all and misconstrue interaction as an input/output scenario and if the response is not consistent with your actions, you've been scammed in some way. The truth is you just fucking make people uncomfortable and you need to work on that or stop giving a shit what people think. That's what people mean by confidence.

No one has to like you, if they don't want to. And you don't need their approval just the same.
>>
>>25061049
And OP I am not talking to you because the stuff you mentioned is actually pretty shitty.
>>
>>25061091
What do you mean by shitty ?
>>
>>25060089
you should blow up heaps of balloons with that helium and then take a walk somewhere full of people and give them out to anyone that will take one off you and tell each person that every balloon is a piece of your soul
>>
Kill them, brother. Kill them all.
>>
>>25061049
>trust me, I know: the post
You don't actually know shit about OP and your advice is shit.
>give a fuck about what people think, be a lonely beta with no confidence
>don't give a fuck about other people's opinion, even more people dislike you now, even more lonely
wew, lad
>>
>>25060089
I'm 32 and I've never experienced any of that. People simply don't want to interact with me to begin with.

You seem privileged as fuck 2bh.

The leukemia is the only real problem here. What type do you have?
>>
>>25061344
An acute meloid leukemia
>>
>>25061246
I never implied you can win at life. Just choose, do you care or not, what people think? Would having a gf actually validate your life or just give you bragging rights to romance? Your life is going to suck either way.
>>
>>25061344
Also, it got diagnosed pretty late and well I don't know what do you been by privilegied.
Is it cause I have "friends" or because i have a job etc ?
>>
>>25061140
Incredibly unfortunate.
>>
>>25060089
dude man up
fuck that chick
MAN
UP
stop being trash
the world is YOUR oyster
nobody here gives a fuck about your struggles
GROW UP
MAN UP
YOu can do IT Anon
Rise above senpai
THE FIRE RISES
>>
>>25061624 is right
aint NO bitch worth killing yourself over
NONE
NOT ONE
>>
>>25061676
>>
exactly man
fuck that chick
you're better than them
check out
reddit.com/r/theredpill
>>
op, b honest, how fat?
>>
>>25061624
>>25061676
>>25061692
Guys, i don't think leukemia is the kind of bitch you forget easily, and as OP said, he won't pay the cure. Just say goodbye.
Goodbye op, see you in the afterlife.
>>
>>25061599
Negative experiences are still valuable experiences senpai.

>>25061550
>>25061599
Fuck but still, we're young so it sounds worth fighting 2bh. Money be damned.
>>
seems to me op still has the time and money left to go to mexico and bang hookers and snort coke
https://np.reddit.com/r/casualiama/comments/2lbqym/traveled_to_mexico_to_buy_chemicals_to_humanely?context=0
>>
>>25061799
Op here, i once went in an hospital to get myself checked, nothing particuliar. And you know what i heard, screams, the kind of scream that makes you feel bad, anxious, scared. The doctor saw my face and told me:
>It's hard to hear huh ? Now try to imagine what she must feel. She is only 8 years old and she has a severe bone cancer, the parents cry when they hear her. They say they'd give anything to make her feel better. But there's nothing to do. It's to suffer or to die.
>>
>>25061974
and?
so what?
are YOU 8 years old?
do YOU have excruciating bone cancer?
>>
>>25062078
No, but i realised that
>Get leukemia
>Pay cure
>Suffer the hell out of the hell for a shitload of time
>Go back to shitty life with less money.
Is not good. That's one of the reasons im leaving.
>>
>>25062169
so T-minus how long then.
>>
>>25060089

Whereever it is you go after dying, i hope you are happier there.

Maybe sounds stupid but id do some heroin or something before putting on the helium mask, not like you will get addicted and it ruins your life right?
>>
>>25060089
Goodbye, my dear friend.
>>
>>25062388
When the thread 404, i will put my mask.
>>
>>25062692
>mfw no body cared who i was until i was about to put on the mask
>>
make sure your tank is pure helium. if it is mixed with air or oxygen you will probably end up with brain damage but alive.
>>
>>25062812
I saw it coming.
>>
Ok robots, i don't make threads very often so i don't know how many time it can stay alive. As it looks like everybody left, i just wanted to say thank you , thanks for the laughs, the tears, the smiles, the hate, the faps and everything else. I hope to see you guys in the afterlife. Good night.
>>
File: cheers.png (81 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
cheers.png
81 KB, 500x500
>>25063030
will share one more drink with you then
>>
>>25063030
Come on, at least see Star Wars before you die.

inb4 anyone posts spoilers, it's already been spoiled for me
>>
>>25063030
rest in peace, man.
>>
>>25060089
May the force be with you.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.