[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the most tinfoil conspiracy you believe, robots?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 166
Thread images: 31
File: Dollarnote.jpg (692 KB, 720x726) Image search: [Google]
Dollarnote.jpg
692 KB, 720x726
What is the most tinfoil conspiracy you believe, robots?
>>
The US Gov is manipulating weather patterns with the HAARP weather station in Alaska. Control the weather- control the world.
>>
NASA And the Government are hiding their knowledge of aliens from the public
>>
Jfk killed by the cia
Elite Jews control financial institutions and media
>>
>>24693932
I believe we are living in a time loop what we did to deserve this idk, we will find out in the future and forget again etc etc
>>
>>24694040

Agree

>>24694099

>Elite Jews control financial institutions and media

This isn't even tinfoil at this point desu
>>
2010 was done by russians
>>
File: 1440885686620.jpg (261 KB, 858x990) Image search: [Google]
1440885686620.jpg
261 KB, 858x990
it's a meme to say 9/11 was an inside job but it clearly was
>>
I honestly don't believe anyone has been to the Moon.

all the landings were directed by kubrick
>>
That blacks are people.
>>
>>24693932
Money in politics having destroyed american democracy
>>
>>24694182
Nah that's the just world phenomenon. You are practically religion tier atm.
>>
>>24693932
Patton was killed by several politicians/government agents/people in power that got together to stifle the hunger for war and prevent another outbreak.

>>24694040
>>24694260
Not possible.

>>24695309
You aren't JLH.
>>
File: 1173773957793.png (64 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
1173773957793.png
64 KB, 420x420
>>24693932

That there is no conspiracy and that no one is that powerful or even competent enough to pull what conspiracy theorists claim. The conspiracy comes from the theorists themselves. They make it up, they believe in it and try to find evidence that it's true. Then they try and pretend it's the other way around, like the stumbled upon the truth instead.

Conspiracy theories are a form of entertainment for an overactive imagination stuck in a boring adult world.
>>
>>24695319

nignog thinks its people? top kek!
>>
The Matrix is real
>>
>>24695357
who am i then?

secure tripcode is secure
>>
Reptilians controlling the media
>>
>>24693932
All these shootings happening recently have been under the influence of the beta uprising meme.

I'm just saying, ever since that meme started there have been way more shootings.
>>
>>24695450
>who am i then
Probably some faggot. Doesn't matter. You aren't the actual JLH.
>>
File: incredulous cia.jpg (42 KB, 716x716) Image search: [Google]
incredulous cia.jpg
42 KB, 716x716
>>24694099

CIA couldnt organise a bum rape in a barracks.
>>
>>24695358
kek, get a load of this guy.
>>
>>24695501
ok

*thumbs up*
>>
>>24695358
Jeez, leave a few fedoras for the rest of your mlp club
>>
>>24693932
Jackie had John whacked because she was cheating on him.

Bush knew about 9/11 but allowed it to happen to push his agenda.
>>
9/11 was not done by sandniggers
Pearl Harbor was 'let happen'
nobody was on the moon yet
many of the most powerful men are jewish
the US President is NOT the most powerful man on earth
ISIS is not actually a threat
>>
>>24695267
>posts pic of WTC with britbongs laughing implying they did 9/11
>9/11 was an inside job
>inside job
>inside
m8 do you know what inside means?
>>
File: juicy_juice.jpg (49 KB, 420x480) Image search: [Google]
juicy_juice.jpg
49 KB, 420x480
>>24696063
Obviously he wasn't implying the brits did it you faggot shill
>>
>implying white people aren't actually from mars and immigrated to earth after they made mars in a war uninhabitable
>they destroyed their magnetic field and solar winds blew the atmosphere away, turning mars into a dead planet
>implying it isn't obvious how inherently different whites and the rest of the planet are
>every other culture had spirituality or religion centered around nature
>european whites, who traveled and settled til india have polytheism or monotheism instead
>polytheistic european religions metaphorically speak about famous people back on mars or are being meta about martian heritage itself e.g. mars god of war
>european white art and architecture makes use of the golden ratio and the fibonacci sequence and therefor appears perfectly harmonic and beautiful to the human eye
>other cultures didn't even come to that by themselves
>people will reason whites have their appearance from the climate and lower solar irradiation in Europe
>certain other parts on this planet have that aswell and still all the other ethnicities like inuits, native americans people in north asia who aren't slavic have black hair, dark skin and brown eyes
>>
>>24696184
2/2
>implying the general appearanse or whites isn't due to them originating from a planet that's generally colder and has overall lower solar irradiation like mars, causing everyone to have the appearance
>of typical europeans without having to fear that the recessive genes could be washed away like nowadays
>the richest white families and oldest royal bloodlines are aware of their true ancestry and know earth is only mars 2.0
>back in the day the few martians who survived and made it to earth simply fucked around with their withheld superior technology to play gods e.g. the stories of the old testament; ancient egypt
>once they decided it's time to start modern civilization again they kept everything under control through the media and lobbyism. their knowledge of how things went on modern mars are reused and optimized on earth
>humanity is simply fucked, because these martians aren't here to be reasonable but to play around with everyone like ants
>they know interstellar travel is nearly impossible, just too dangerous and demanding to ever be as casual as it is portrayed in sci fi
>living like gods on earth is the last thing for them to do until we go extinct
>>
>>24695501
>>24695614
I agree. You aren't r9k's favorite cokefiend. She left r9k two years ago.
>>
>>24696184
>>24696203
wat

sounds interesting. got any reading material?
>>
>>24695626
>>24695598

You guys realize all conspiracy the shit you say gets laughed at every else in the world, it's even offensive sometimes with people calling victims of attacks saying they faked them.

I don't think you leave the Internet enough to realize how fucking delusional you are. Even if tid bits are true here and there, there is too much room for imagination between the dots you gladly fill it up to the brim.
>>
>>24696742
>normiesreacttouncomfortabletruths.txt
>>
File: weedmarines.jpg (543 KB, 1600x1206) Image search: [Google]
weedmarines.jpg
543 KB, 1600x1206
Here is one I just came up with off the top of my head.

What if 4chan was actually a large, unorganized meme-magic cult that we all participate in it and don't know it. 4chan 4. Chan. FOUR. CHAN. FORTUNE? And the sign is a four leaf clover, which is symbol of luck and fortune.

We secretly and chaotically control the FORTUNES of all the world around us through the Internet. Four is the number of Chaos Gods in 40k, which is practically our religion texts too and are memes themselves.

The Fortune Cult of For Chaos.

We're all, individually creating a meta-meme, a living idea that's being transmitted through our heads simultaneously.

Soon 4chan will become sentient and self-aware. WAKE UP SHEEPLE.
>>
File: 1215972490670.png (398 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
1215972490670.png
398 KB, 720x480
>>24696840

The most uncomfortable truth of all is that we did go to the moon, Oswald shot Kennedy and jet fuel melted steel beams. That's the truth you can't handle and that makes you the most uncomfortable.
>>
U.S government is behind all the mass public shootings. Also
>u.s created Isis
>Merkel is Hitler's daughter
>>
File: The Finders.jpg (2 MB, 1276x3412) Image search: [Google]
The Finders.jpg
2 MB, 1276x3412
>>24696953
That's a great strawman, but not everyone believes the same things. Way to focus on only the most mainstream, well-known topics that have been talked about to death already.

>we did go to the moon
Yeah, probably.

>Oswald shot Kennedy
lol

>jet fuel melted steel beams
No, probably not.

But anyway, pic related. Normalfags don't know about stuff like this, and odds are neither did you since you sound like you're one also.
And there's much more like this out there. No one has ever been able to debunk the countless other things out there that are like this, and no one ever will.
>>
File: 1252795856041.jpg (82 KB, 552x532) Image search: [Google]
1252795856041.jpg
82 KB, 552x532
>>24697121

>Way to focus on only the most mainstream, well-known topics that have been talked about to death already.

Maybe because I was trying to make a quick point? "I'll squeeze my ass cheeks harder for the shitposting next time", is that what you want to hear?

>Normalfags don't know about stuff like this, and odds are neither did you since you sound like you're one also.

Okay look, if I say I definitely believe in pedowood or that it's at least somewhat true would you stop being an asshole? Yeah people have different believes, but just because their different doesn't mean you need to be a smug, edgy asshole about it. I think tinfoilers are more concerned with trying to appear smarter than everyone else than the actual truth. Point in case, I get called a normalfag for having the audacity to believe the official story might be it. And sure a lot of details are fuzzy, but sometimes you should just give someone the benefit of the doubt because you really have no more knowledge than they do.

Never hurts to be skeptical, even of the skeptics.
>>
>>24696978
Well the U.S. did indirectly create Isis, that's easily verifiable, not tinfoil at all
>>
>that there is a powerful agency that closely watches everything i post on 4chan. And is compiling a dossier of all my edgy posts.
>>
>>24696889
i think you might be on to something here.
>>
jews control germany and forced the germans to accept the refugees into their country. it's all benefits for the jews. they can be used as cheap labor, but what the jews are really betting on is the german's going all nazi again and starting a war and trying to exterminate all muslims.

the long con
>>
File: 1437062453168.jpg (331 KB, 1743x2138) Image search: [Google]
1437062453168.jpg
331 KB, 1743x2138
>>24693932

For a while I legit believed the world was run by astral projecting reptilian aliens. Pretty sure I'm beyond hope.
>>
>>24695358
You're just wrong. Countless times stuff that was previously viewed as wacko conspiracy shit actually turns out to be true. For instance CIA false flags and most recently the whole thing with the NSA SPYING ON FUCKING EVERYONE
>>
File: weird_al.jpg (40 KB, 350x347) Image search: [Google]
weird_al.jpg
40 KB, 350x347
Something is kidnapping children in national parks and the government is covering it up.

UFOs are a genuine mystery. The usually explanations such as Swamp Gas or cloud formations can't account for all of them.

America is backing ISIS so Assad can be ousted. Afterward, ISIS will be quietly defeated, parts of syria will be annexed and given to Israel, and an oil pipeline will be built. This will allow Saudi Arabia to stay competitive in the market.
>>
>>24697121
If you think your image has any merit whatsoever as anything but a nice story someone came up with than you are irredeemably retarded
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HCYFS6UiWs

this stuff
>>
File: capital.jpg (1010 KB, 3112x3461) Image search: [Google]
capital.jpg
1010 KB, 3112x3461
there is only one conspiracy and that is the conspiracy of capitalism against the human race
>>
>>24697804
your last one isn't even a theory or conspiracy
>>
>>24693932
7/11 was a part time job tbqh
>>
>>24697785
Only that's dead fucking true.
>>
9/11 wasn't exactly an inside job; US intelligence were aware of plots and threats but it was a convenient way to get the masses on board for occupying the middle east, which only really happened to protect US oil interests and give the militant-industrial complex business.
All about the money
>>
>>24694099
>Jfk killed by the cia
he was killed by the bankers' cronies. look up Executive Order 11110, tl;dr he authorized the treasury to directly print money itself (as opposed to borrowing it from the Federal Reserve at interest). he was killed because they feared the goyim would regain control of their own currency
>>
>>24698186
Probably this. Then Federal Reserve cronies strongarm/fuck with the investigation (because how do you fuck with the people who literally own all the money) and we're left with whats left with the story.
>>
>>24695499
I think this board is honestly some kind of government psy-op playground, they're molding the minds of easily-brainwashed NEET's into doing things that serve various government agencies' agendas
>>
File: 34543543.png (2 MB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
34543543.png
2 MB, 900x900
JFK wasn't killed by that peasant. Marilyn Monroe was allowed to die because of JFK.

Kurt Cobain didn't commit suicide.

Tupac isn't dead.

Maybe more, but I can't think of anything else.
>>
>>24696184
>every other culture had spirituality or religion centered around nature

>implying whites don't
>what is paganism
>>
>>24698297
>this board

More like the entire site.
>>
>>24698186
I agree but the cia took the shot and covered it up
>>
human civilization already reached a state of technological prowess (even greater than what we have nowadays) and then went to the stars. what we call "aliens" are actually the humans that left and continued to evolve into a separate species, which explains why most aliens are said to be human-like in appearance. everyone currently on earth is descended from those who chose to remain on earth for whatever reason (be it out of stupidity, neo-Luddite beliefs, etc.) and we're basically 7 billion gorillas living in a very large zoo.
>>
>>24697121
anything more like that pic?
>>
>>24697804
>40 KB JPGSomething is kidnapping children in national parks and the government is covering it up.

sauce?
>>
>>24698547
what happened to all the ruins of the past civilization?
>>
>>24698322
I completely agree with the Kurt Cobain didn't comment suicide one.
>>
>>24694014
Mark Begich's brother Nick believes that too.
>>
>>24698619
http://www.canammissing.com/missing_411.html

In short, People go missing in national parks. Rescue dogs can't find them and search parties end up empty handed. Most of these missing people are children between the ages of 3 and 12.
>>
I believe I am the second coming of Jesus Christ. The Antichrist will be born soon and I will finally awaken as Jesus Christ and bring the world to everlasting peace.
>>
>>24695358
The United States officially believes in conspiracies. What is RICO?
>>
>>24698381
it's not as prevalent on other boards because they actually have topics, /r9k/ is the "board about nothing" so there's more room for shills to drive the discussion
>>
>>24696953
Lyndon Johnson controlled that hit. Read Tip O'Neill's autobiography. Kenny O'Donnell , JFK's appointment secretary said he heard shots from the grassy knoll and the FBI told him it wasn't possible.
>>
>>24695358
>They make it up, they believe in it and try to find evidence that it's true. Then they try and pretend it's the other way around, like the stumbled upon the truth instead.
except the scientific method goes in that order. hypothesis and then evidence and experiment
>>
>>24695357
>Not possible.
Why? full blown aliens maybe, but alien bacteria or something like that would be doable.
>>
The wealthy and politically connected collude for their own mutual benefit.
>>
>>24698698
I think /pol/ is an example of a highly successful psyop by Stormfront, and this site is a battleground of different interests, marketers mostly, but also political groups and government.

In /pol/'s case they polarized against the SJW and created a paradigm of two extreme ideologies that fuel each other and then opportunists harvest the emotional energy and redirect it to push agendas, self promote etc.
>>
>>24698871
That's just basic history.
>>
The government and big businesses are watching us through our smartphones, and also manipulating us through them.

That's why, still to this day, I refuse to buy a smartphone
I'm not kidding.
>>
>>24697799

There is a difference between the NSA spying on people and fucking REPITILIAN JEWS ARE FREEZING YOUR PINEAL GLAND BECAUSE THEY DID 9/11 AND DONT WANT YOU TO KNOW.

Which is all in the same Youtube video so you lose any kind of credibility even if some of it turns out to be true.
>>
>>24697799
The movie Seven had the cops get library records before the Patriot made it an open thing.
>>
>>24699003
>and also manipulating us through them.
how?
>>
>>24699287
If you really need to be spoonfed...

Social media. Vine, Facebook, Twitter, etc. I personally believe a lot of Internet culture from these websites is created by the government for their best interests.
>>
File: 635.jpg (27 KB, 517x480) Image search: [Google]
635.jpg
27 KB, 517x480
Illusion
>>
>>24698686
what do you surmise is happening?
>>
File: Capture.png (171 KB, 651x804) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
171 KB, 651x804
>>24699573
What? Is this a thing?
>>
>>24693932

Whatever sounds the most interesting and strangely true.
>>
memes tbqh
>>
>>24694014
I don't believe that about HAARP, but weather manipulation is not as farfetched as most think.
>>
The British did everything they could to either outright destroy Germany or stop it from becoming a super power.

Hilariously what they over looked was America's own rising up. And now the defunct empire takes commands from the yanks.

The UK is now a neo-liberal slum and Germany is filled with mudslimes and SJW communists.
>>
>>24697847

Greed came before capitalism, not the other way around. The delusion and hubris of communism/Marxism is that it believes that they have the ability to not only make everyone equal but make everyone believe that they are equal.
>>
>>24699978
That's not even a conspiracy theory. Britain had been under jewish control since the napoleonic wars.
>>
>>24696889
How do you know this isn't true?
>>
>>24693932
What counts as a conspiracy?

Is the whole vaccination argument fueled by the belief of there's some conspiracy behind it?
>>
>>24696889
I know man, I also know being involved with the organization and all, you are guaranteed to die at some point.
>>
>>24700095
I garuentee you a puppy named max that will live forever and never grow up

And a farm where you can play video games on the of and jump on a trampoline and feel the morning dew on your feet

All of this will come to you
>>
>>24694040
One step further m8.

Aliens are actually demons. They aren't from another planet, they're here, just behind the curtain.
>>
>>24700133
can I name the puppy pussy
>>
>>24700133
actually I want to name the puppy pussy mane
>>
>>24699573
>>24699794
>what are tectonic plates
>>
>>24700045

Sure, try mentioning it to people outside the internet. They'll look at you like a loon. The MSM narrative is that WWII was a literal fight of good and evil. Hitler was the antichrist and the noble and pure allied nations bombed Germany into a bastion of freedom and democracy.
>>
>>24700135
>Aliens are actually demons
it's the other way around, what we call "angels" and "demons" are actually what ancient cultures called different species of aliens. the aliens stopped visiting us (for the most part) but the mythology centered around them remains
>>
>>24700157
Ca-ca-can, uh, hello
>>
>>24700191
so what actually happened, then? I have my own theory from years of lurking /pol/ when it was actually a quality board, but I'd like to hear yours
>>
>>24700212
hello what's up
>>
>>24700191
well, some superior race gotta put germany at its place

hint: it starts with an A
>>
>>24700217
>implying the Cubans didn't kill jfk

Had this one Cuban boat escaped (no racism) tell me a 30 minute story exsplaining the details of the assignation and how it was all about it the American/Cuban tensions. Although he was just a sugar plantation worker back in Cuba.

They did have that bay of pigs fiasco, he also told me the soviets would assignation people with uranium or some other radio-active material and people would never know because the targets would simply get cancer
>>
>>24700194
I recommend reading John Mack and Jacques Vallee if you want to be redpilled on the spiritual nature nature of the alien/UFO phenomenon. These things aren't exactly physical, they lie all the time, they shape-shift, and I'd consider them largely malevolent.

You don't have to buy the idea that they're demonic but at least acknowledge that they're not entirely physical beings and they're probably not from outer space.
>>
most of the threads on /pol/ about how people such as gays, niggers, and trannies are bad is just a tactic to prevent discussion of actual, important issues from going on
>>
That theories about secret societies such as the Illuminati, Freemasons, Bohemian Grove etc. are fabricated and encouraged by the Government to discourage such groups from actually forming.
>>
File: what2.jpg (23 KB, 403x235) Image search: [Google]
what2.jpg
23 KB, 403x235
>>24700333
I thought I'd be more open mind online, boy was I wrong.
>>
File: WhiteSandsUFO.webm (418 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
WhiteSandsUFO.webm
418 KB, 320x240
Posted this on /pol/ recently.
Greys have been in contact with most major governments for at least the past 70 or so years. Many of the modern weapons that militaries use were at least partially developed by reverse-engineering Grey technology.
These black project experiments continue to this day in underground and underwater bases around the world (see Phil Schneider and what happened to him). The U.S. and possibly other countries likely have genuine doomsday weapons by this point that make nukes look like child's play, in addition to other sorts of technology that are the stuff of nightmares.
The Greys' ultimate motivations in all this are probably a mystery, even to the elites. These things may not even be aliens, but something else entirely.
>>
>>24693932
Asians can read minds. Regardless of how few are aware of it, it's true.
>>
>>24700434
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ee3bld4lTG0
>>
This thread is making me wonder if some of these are actually true. How can we stop them?
>>
>>24700334
>implying shilling is just a theory.

No, it's true, there are orginzations in place to shape political disscussion online. I saw a study by a university on the topic that proved it then replicated the effects using their own bots.

Think about how simple it would be to create a bot that posts controversial topics when certain keyword algorithms are set off.

I've done research my self even on the topic and here's an experiment you can try at home. When you see posts you suspect to be a bit, check the account of the user making the post. They more often than not don't have any identifying content linking them to an actual person. This goes for other social media unlike 4chan. For the suspected bots on 4chan, try getting them to respond to your posts. I've found a trend where controversial posts when directly responded to don't ever get a direct response from the "person" who made the posts. Simply ask if they're a real person.
>>
>>24700434
why haven't greys been in contact with the general population?
>>
>>24700480
This isn't illegal either, to shape discussion online using bots. It's true! Sad thing is I can't find the study, I found it on lainchan a while back. If you want to find maybe someone there still has the link or remembers the name. I'll look again now.
>>
>>24700493
They have been. That's where the abduction stories come from.
>>
>>24700676
like in Mexico and Columbia?
>>
>>24698796
They don't start with a hypothesis, they start with a conclusion.
>>
wibble wobble senpai
>>
>>24700704
And most every other country.
>>
>>24698297
I've thought this one for a while
>>
File: ayyy.png (297 KB, 720x400) Image search: [Google]
ayyy.png
297 KB, 720x400
I am the chosen one.
>>
the earth is flat
>>
>>24701076
Stream that film, if you're so great.
>>
>>24700434
>see Phil Schneider and what happened to him
please spoon-feed me, I'm too lazy to look it up myself
>>
File: 1445873240788.gif (982 KB, 320x287) Image search: [Google]
1445873240788.gif
982 KB, 320x287
>>24700469
IZ TOO LATE

No, seriously
>>
>>24700408
Bohemian Grove is real. The government selects influential men in the arts, business, and science and gives them various presentations from senior government and military officials about what they can and shouldn't say or do, and they have fun together while doing it.
>>
File: 1418262687540.jpg (935 KB, 2333x1458) Image search: [Google]
1418262687540.jpg
935 KB, 2333x1458
I believe the human race was genetically modified by some sort of higher intelligence alien race of beings of 25 thousand years ago. All world leaders share the same bloodline going back to this ancient race known as the Annunaki. They are reptillians of hyperintelligence which manipulate society though easily controlable things such as economies, wealth, government, the media, and so on. They leave symbols in our money, they take human form and pose as our presidents and celebrities. They poision our water, they feed us chemicals for food, they put mercury in our vaccinations. They build symbolic world monuments would hidden meanings, they cover up the real meaning behind wars, and they kill people within the society who expose their secrets. The Annunaki came to Earth and bred with us so they could steal our monoatomic gold which is the most valuable substance in the universe. We are constantly serving them day in and day out, they own almost every major business and network and they own our ass, they always have and they always will. The next major goal they will probably establish is a universal government.
>>
>>24693932
> What is the most tinfoil conspiracy
> you believe, robots?the Jews are always the ones pulling the strings
>>
>>24701512
so why are you not dead yet?
>>
>>24701542
What do you mean?

0riginal comment
>>
File: phil-schneider.jpg (19 KB, 425x344) Image search: [Google]
phil-schneider.jpg
19 KB, 425x344
>>24701153
It's been a while since I last looked into it, but here's somewhat of a tl;dr:

>Goes around U.S. giving talks about UFOs, aliens, government cover-ups, underground bases
>Claims to be former government geologist and engineer who worked in black projects
>Government scientists reverse-engineer Grey tech for military application in these bases
>Over 1000 of these bases worldwide, the ones in the U.S. are all connected via underground railways, but there are also other bases located in other countries and deep in the oceans
>Presented materials during his talks that he claimed were alien metals, along with photos of aliens
>Was working on a book which would give the exact coordinates for every single base in the U.S.
>Few months after his last talk, is found dead in his apartment in highly suspicious circumstances
>Coroner rules it a suicide, Phil supposedly choked himself to death by tying a catheter tube around his neck
>Phil is partially disabled, can't rotate his shoulders properly and was missing some fingers so tying anything around his neck would have been very difficult, he also owned several guns and various types of medication that he could have mixed for a quick, painless death, yet for some reason he decides to an hero with a fucking tube
>There's never any real police investigation into his death, autopsy takes way longer than it should, some stuff is misfiled and never resurfaces
>Coroner takes several notes in autopsy report on odd-looking wounds found on Phil's body, some look like puncture marks, but it's never elaborated on
>The "alien metals", photographs, and notes that Phil kept for his book all end up disappearing from his apartment, the book is never published
>>
File: Hipler.jpg (41 KB, 425x473) Image search: [Google]
Hipler.jpg
41 KB, 425x473
>>24693932
theres a group of people that are assisting (though not orchestrating) the degradation of western civilization through mass immigration and media control
most likely solely for monetary gain

some of them are probably Jewish
like the Rothschilds
but definitely not all of them are
>>
>>24700469
>stop them

Good one, Anon. I lost.
>>
Jews control the media
>>
>>24701703
this is probably true tbqhwymf
>>
>>24701512
create a cult off of this filled with chads and Stacie's and get them to kill themselves along with you. it's really the only good you can do with your theories.
>>
>>24701640
is there any record of his talks? certainly someone (besides him) took recordings
>>
Someone, somewhere, REALLY, REALLY, wants to see white people eradicated from the face of the Earth. I have no other rational explanations for the whole Europe situation where countries are poisoning themselves to death.
>>
>>24701721
lost what?
>>
>>24701858
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xedmfAgx8eg
>>
Donald Trump is working with the Clinton's to make Republicans look like shit, and get Hillary elected. Even if Trump does not get the nomination, he will run as a third part candidate, in spite of his pledge. This is the same thing that happened with Perot, who was a fellow Reform Party member with Trump in the 90s.
>>
File: they are coming.jpg (24 KB, 223x198) Image search: [Google]
they are coming.jpg
24 KB, 223x198
>>24699762

No idea, I don't want to jump to anything hasty. It's better to say it's a genuine mystery than to move to a definite answer. ( Bigfoot, aliens, wendigo, skin walkers etc)

Whatever it is, it's damn terrifying, for several reasons. People go missing without a trace, quietly, and extremely quickly. When dealing with human kidnapping ( as in, kidnapping committed by a human) you account for human error. So far, whatever is taking these people makes no mistake; it operates perfectly every time. It takes people silently and without struggle.

So far, over 1400 people have gone missing. Not a huge amount. The eerie thing is the lack of any sort of investigation. If someone goes missing, they SHOULD be found. Animal attacks leave remains and traces of human blood. For someone to be taken whole indicates a type of kidnapping. Who is kidnapping? Nobody knows
>>
>>24693932
I don't know about believe, but the Sandy Hook thing.is something I find interesting. Not that blonde girl with the president picture, but the "crisis actors" and that guy's story about the bus driver and how the kids wandered onto his yard.
>>
File: Durruti.png (652 KB, 1268x844) Image search: [Google]
Durruti.png
652 KB, 1268x844
He was killed on orders from Moscow
>>
>>24699360
>smartphone has none of these unless you install them
>>
File: cup.png (276 KB, 560x560) Image search: [Google]
cup.png
276 KB, 560x560
>>24700467
>>24700434
>unironically believing Phil Schneider's lunatic rants
>>
>>24699003
I like that at least businesses are watching me through my smartphone. Google fucking knows me better than anyone else. They've recommended restaurants and shit, they know where I work, they know what I order online, they know who I talk to, they know when I need to wake up, etc... And it makes life so much fucking easier. And maybe they're manipulating me through all of this, but I don't really care desu ne. I'm still anti-gov't and anti-unregulated big business. I'm still a conspiracyfag. I still buy guns. I'm enjoying myself and I'm thinking no differently now than I was before I had a Google phone.
>>
>>24700434
>Many of the modern weapons that militaries use were at least partially developed by reverse-engineering Grey technology
But there is literally no modern military technology that would indicate a significant leap forward in technology like reverse engineering alien technology.
>>
>>24702794
Stealth bombers are a definite candidate.
>>
>>24702981
It was a really slow development of fucking with how radar identifies objects. It started in the 40's, and didn't get good until the 90's. If 50 years to develop a technology that still isn't perfect is a huge leap forward warranting suspicion, then you probably think that going from paper cartridges to brass cartridges was a invention given to us directly from God.
>>
Illuminati is intent on killing black people via media. Rap music is about fucking bitches, killing niggas, selling drugs and now doing drugs.

There is a room full of people who runs the world. Rothschild being one of them. They're well under way of reducing world population and NWO.
>>
>>24696978
The US did create ISIS, indirectly. When the fuck did that become a conspiracy? You can find mention of ISIS in military articles from 2006.
>>
File: truth.jpg (784 KB, 1374x1374) Image search: [Google]
truth.jpg
784 KB, 1374x1374
i basically believe in everything, it's not my fault it all fits like a whole
stuff like this website https://biblodiac.wordpress.com/

knowing about religion and mythology is more important than knowing about science and biology for a human, trust me
>>
>>24693932
that osama bin laden is not dead
and phone finger print scanners are recorded by the nsa
>>
File: 1346802946564.jpg (13 KB, 178x178) Image search: [Google]
1346802946564.jpg
13 KB, 178x178
>>24693932
all the posts on 4chan are made by 2 people. That one guy and me.
>>
File: 1442463808028.jpg (92 KB, 700x520) Image search: [Google]
1442463808028.jpg
92 KB, 700x520
i believe im being watched and followed and analized i suspect it may be a form of skitzophrenia but i feel something is up and unnatural like everything is simulated and we must obey might get diagnosed or thrown into the loony bin it like the feeling that everything is planned or preprogramed
>>
government spying on our internet usage and phone calls. with gps in our phones and facebook building a data pool for biometric facial recognition "crime fighting" software that will eventually be used to oppress us all
>>
>>24705422
the whole burial in the sea thing is so fucking sketchy, and on top of that they will never release the pictures. we will never see those pics.

he's probably rotting away somewhere being tortured for intel. the best lies are the ones that are filled with truths. the raid obviously happened pretty much exactly like they said it did except instead of them killing him they took him captive
>>
File: thos beans.jpg (21 KB, 480x465) Image search: [Google]
thos beans.jpg
21 KB, 480x465
>>24705627
take it from someone that's been there: just don't let it lead you to a dangerous place where you're walking around jamaica queens ny at 2am or running into a police station all panicy or something like that. just try to evaluate everything for what it probably is instead of what it seems like it might possibly be and life should go much smoother

life is fucked up when your brain is always trying to trick you but knowing what the world around you is suppose to be like and remembering and comparing everything to that is like a cheatsheet that can save your life.
>>
>>24695614
metronomy tho.....
>>
bump for more theories pls
>>
>>24695750
Pretty much these except the moon one.

I don't think it was 69 but I've seen the flag on the surface.
>>
>>24695358
Wow, bro. You might be on to something here.
>>
>>24698686
/out/doorsman here who has grown up in Washington state spending most of my time in the National Parks such as Olympic, North Cascades, Mount Rainier etc... There is a lot of fucking retards that go on hikes or backpacking trip without any experience. Many people these days don't know how to read maps or navigate with a compass. Also they underestimate the elements, come under-prepared and pay the consequences. The majority of trails tend to be in the newly formed mountain ranges here. This means that the mountains are very steep, lots of cliffs and unstable ground. Lots of people just die because they're not careful. Too difficult and too much time to navigate off trail to find the bodies. It simply isn't worth anybody's time if somebody goes missing. Even if they find the body, you're never gonna bring it back with you, while you have been searching for 5+ days and have 50 pounds of gear with you.

Im not disproving what you're saying, but I will say that a lot of people that die are retards, and nobody will find the body cause they know they're dead anyways.
Thread replies: 166
Thread images: 31

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.