[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Discussed it over in b/, seems more up your alley. Would one
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: Sightmark9.jpg (111 KB, 700x542) Image search: [Google]
Sightmark9.jpg
111 KB, 700x542
Discussed it over in b/, seems more up your alley.

Would one of you shoot up a school with a gopro and upload it before you die? Or live stream it to someone and they can record it and upload it? POV would be awesome. There's never good footage.
>>
GTFO you sick fuck.

Reported to FBI
>>
That'd be kinda cool
>>
>camera mounted on something moving and shaking that much
fuck no, that sounds dreadful. if you're going to film your school shooting, just use a helmet cam or shoot one handed
>>
>>24679962
There's no more freedom of speech on 4chan.

Hell, you can get banned for theorycrafting now.
>>
Hello FBI just browsing don't mind me
>>
>>24679962
I like how the guy who is holding the gun is clearly a fat manlet.
>>
File: IMG20.jpg (67 KB, 570x680) Image search: [Google]
IMG20.jpg
67 KB, 570x680
This thread is now under investigation. The creator will face the firm hand of justice soon.
>>
>>24680054
Had a 150+ thread on this over at b/, shit was good.

Anyway, we decided multiple body cams, and a second person following with a drone.
>>
>>24680150
The fucking x-files? Really?
>>
>>24679962
What is that gun?
>>
File: das it mane.jpg (14 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
das it mane.jpg
14 KB, 228x221
Carry your laptop around and turn on your webcam xDDDD
>>
File: fam.png (59 KB, 178x137) Image search: [Google]
fam.png
59 KB, 178x137
>>24679962
THATS COOL T B Q H FAMPAI
>capcha: f a m
>>
>>24680258
Walther PPQ
>>
>>24680047
Damn man I thought you died. You ruined my day
>>
>>24679962
Hello FBI, how are you?
I'm doing fine here. Just admiring the honeypot.
>>
>>24679962
As interesting as that would be to see a school shooting on a gopro (pls don't do it), there's already first person video from a shooting. I can't remember the name and I don't have the video, but there's the one video where the guy shoots up a newscast and kills like two people. You can view the actual news footage too, so you got two different angles on the same shooting.
>>
>>24680205
Alien detected
>>
There was a spree-shooting by a guy who used a gopro attached to his head. The footage didn't end up on the internet and probably got deleted by the police. It would be interesting to watch.
>>
>>24679962
Fuck off OP. I'm going to report you yo the feds. Enjoy jail time you sick fuck.
>>
>>24681058
that footage was pretty bad, though. i'm waiting for isis to figure out that livestreaming a paris style strike would give them a shit ton of media coverage and shock the hell out of normies
>>
>>24681098
It was decent footage. I'm not sure what else youd want. The only reason I could think of for it being bad is that he didn't kill more people (not trying to be edgy).
>>
>>24679962
>Would one of you shoot up a school

Come on FBI you can't be this lazy
>>
>>24681007
Lolololol senpai lol
>>
Kinda like some of you. Dont go to college of utah city tomorrow. Happening thread will be posted.
>>
At the very least it would be educational.

>>24681058
All those retards calling fake because she didn't explode into a blood mist and instantly die.
>>
Some thread was about well payed lazy ass jobs.

I guess becoming an FBI agent and browsing 4chan all day is pretty much the NEET lifestyle, but well paid.
>>
>>24681171
HABBEDIGN
>>
>>24681133
you're talking about this one, right?

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=62e_1440603652
>>
>>24680180
link to thread plz
>>
Some of you FBI agents are alright.
Don't stop shitposting tomorrow
>>
>>24680011
Thanks for wasting the FBI's time.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.