[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are these tits fake?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: wsdfc.png (394 KB, 413x594) Image search: [Google]
wsdfc.png
394 KB, 413x594
Girl sent me this picture. Are her tits fake? They seem unnaturally high and round considering it looks like she isn't wearing a bra.

What say r9k?
>>
>implying anyone here has seen enough tits to know the difference
>>
>>24668284
She's not wearing a bra but her shirt or whatever you can that thing is pushing her tits against her chest which makes them appear round. I really can't tell if these are fake or not, you would really have to see them without support to tell
>>
>>24668284

Yeah those are fake for sure, the edges are unnatural, she's also had botox injections in her lips.
>>
>>24668483
ah good point, I guess that could be the cause of the roundness
>>
File: kujhyg.png (284 KB, 402x548) Image search: [Google]
kujhyg.png
284 KB, 402x548
>>24668508
>botox injections in her lips.

WTF are you sure? Here's another picture of her, you sure it is botox?
>>
>>24668546
She must be very ugly without makeup.
>>
>>24668583
Dammit I was going to ask her out.

What do you reckon robots should I go for it? Judging by the fact that she sent me pic in the OP I'm guessing she would like to at least meet
>>
>>24668546

Yeah bro, I've seen enough of them to know.
>>
>>24668695
They look like normal lips to me...is it because they are slightly rounder or something?

Do you live in cali to see this many botox lips then?
>>
>>24668688
You should probably go for it, you might have a chance with a woman for once.
>>
>>24668688
Ask her out if only for the fact you're clearly never going to have another chance of getting laid again
>>
F A K E
A
K
E
Her boob lines are too circular to be natural. Them tits looks bolted on 2bh
>>
>>24668759
to be frank I like fake tits, nicer shape than naturals (big natural tits sag disgustingly imo)

so all the better if they're fake
>>
>>24668795
Fake tits feels like plastic. The feeling is a huge turnoff when experiencing it irl because boobs are supposed to feel like flesh, not plastic. It kinda mindfucks you
>>
>>24668893
nah bro. I've been with a girl with fake ones before and I fucking loved it. it works for me
>>
>>24668922
Well itmdepends on the size of the implant and the original boob size. Smaller implants in already visible boobs will barely be noticable and could even seem natural but big implants on a no tits bitch is god damn awful.
>>
Fucking normies get the fuck out. Nobody wants you faggots here.
>>
>>24668284
She could be using pasties since she's going bra-less. Although, most of you faggots wouldn't know anything about this.
>>
>>24669422
what are pasties? please explain
>>
>>24669589
Pasties cover the nipple and can uplift / support the tits by attaching to the open front blouse (or whatever the fuck women wear).

Source: My exes use to wear these all the time when they would wear shit like OPs pic.

Link: https://www.victoriassecret.com/panties/hosiery-and-garters/gel-petals-style-secrets?ProductID=4886&CatalogueType=OLS
>>
>>24669683
ahh - that's probably what they are desu. more likely than implants
>>
File: 1447514552563.jpg (861 KB, 1400x1440) Image search: [Google]
1447514552563.jpg
861 KB, 1400x1440
>>24668284
ALL HAIL MEXICAN KALEESI
>>
>>24670111
wtf is this about?
>>
>>24670111
damn late for the get,.
>>
>>24668546
How old is he OP? She looks like she's in her thirties.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.