[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/unifeels/ thread? >tfw huge research paper due tomorrow
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 71
File: mannnnnnnnn.png (82 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
mannnnnnnnn.png
82 KB, 500x500
/unifeels/ thread?

>tfw huge research paper due tomorrow
>group presentation and paper due wednesday
>haven't talked to any of my group members, surely they will evaluate me poorly (evaluation is 50% of the presentation grade for some reason)
>tfw took adderall to help me get motivated but all I want to do is play DotA 2 and fap

Who /fucked/ here?
>>
>5 pager due tomorrow
>Group presentation tomorrow

fuck it, im closing this god damn tab! You do the same.
>>
Let the teacher know they were unwilling to co-operate with you. It's bullshit when you get stuck working with people you don't want to. Good luck.
>>
>>24648805
>finished last assignment for one of my classes, still have got to finish a little project and the I'm done
>89.9 percent in one of my classes, one test left
>final project and huge homework assignment left for another one
I JUST WANT TO BE DONE
>>
>>24648872
Eh, she'll just say it's both of our faults. SHe really emphasizes group work/project bullshit in class. It's unreal and annoying when participation is part of a grade when in college.
>>
I have achieved a whole new level of procrastination I didn't even knew was possible.
How the fuck do I get off my ass? I'm already failing everything.
>>
>>24649190
>Paying a load of money just to sit on your ass all day

You'll look back on you graduate and wonder why you spent all that wasted time on a Mongolian cave-painting tutorial forum just to barely pass or fail
>>
>>24649368
I don't pay any money for education I don't live in a third world country senpai
>>
there's a bit of a hoe on my course lads, do I try my luck
>>
>>24649386
Well shit, there's my motivational comment gone out of the window. Feel free to jack off to Chinese cartoon girls instead of revising familia.
>>
>>24649487
If it's any consolation I would have done the same even if I wasted a fortune while doing it.
>>
>>24649386
kek
>failing everything
>using taxpayer's money

Sounds like a great system! If we tax the hard workers we can pay for everyone to jerk off and play dota adjacent to a college campus!

>this kills the country
>>
>>24649551
Whatever mate, the immigrants will kill the country anyway.
>>
>>24648805
>take quiz on friday
>studied hard for it
>got 1 question right
>only question that i had no clue on and just checked whatever answer
>>
>>24649551
Actually people like you are the real problem, the immigrants are just a side effect of your idiocy.

Enjoy having no purpose in life, and being a drain on your fellow man. You've chosen the robot life, so I hope you think about that the next time you wanna throw a pity party.
>>
>tfw just took a physics exam
>tfw could only answer 1 question
>tfw essentially wrote random equations down for the other problems
>>
>>24649840
tagged wrong post

>>24649581
>>24649581
>>24649581
>>
>>24648805
>Complaining about being behind on work
>On 4chan posting pictures of frogs instead of doing work

You deserve everything you get you degenerate piece of shit.
>>
File: 1427180785592.gif (393 KB, 493x342) Image search: [Google]
1427180785592.gif
393 KB, 493x342
>>24649368
>took out a shitload of loans
>thought it would motivate me to at least pass all my classes
>failing anyway
>not even at a uni, just a normal college
I've reached a new low.
>>
>>24648805
>project due tomorrow
>not even started it
>>
>>24650064
And what are you supposed to be doing? I'm workin on my paper but it's not like I don't get distracted. Fuck off
>>
File: 1417114631324.jpg (20 KB, 395x395) Image search: [Google]
1417114631324.jpg
20 KB, 395x395
>tfw 2.7 gpa
>tfw dropped 2 classes this year
>tfw lost full ride scholarship
>tfw I either drop out with 20k debt now or try some more, getting myself into more debt

After this semester I'm gonna see how far I can get down my arm with a straight razor before I pass out
>>
>>24648805
Group projects suck, man.

When I was a freshman I had one and I basically had to do all the work for 4 guys

Normally I would just let them get fucked but I need good grades for graduate school
>>
File: fc,550x550,white.jpg (46 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
fc,550x550,white.jpg
46 KB, 550x550
Some fuck unironically told me these are the best years of my life on the flight home-

Jesus Christ if that's true I'm not making it til 40 before killing myself

It's worse cause I go to a state "party school" and whenever someone else asks how it is I have to be like "oh its really fun"

cause its fucking ASU what the fuck else am I supposed to say? That it really is a desert shithole and I've never felt more alone??
>>
>course has 25% of total grade as assignments
>missed turning in half of them
>have a legitimate reason, piles of doctors notes
>too panic to have a chat with the prof, but he's not the lab instructor who actually deals with the lab grade
>cant contact the lab instructor because there's no email anywhere, nor is the TA's email on the site
>meant to go today but body decided to feel terrible and I'm drugged up on morphine now
>last week of class, only 4 days left to do this

I need to talk to one of them so bad. I'm worried the prof will think I'm just skipping, but I got into his class after the drop deadline and was behind, so I spent a couple weeks constantly in his office asking for help with homework and the course. Hopefully he remembers that. I'm just so nervous.
>>
>>24650160
>Wah I got distracted, I'm not responsible for that
My semester is over faggot.
>>
>haven't done my homework for two classes in weeks
>one of these classes is the one I'm doing the worst in, the only one that I might actually fail
>not prepared for finals at all
>have a project due in a week that requires me to watch a movie, write a multi-page analysis of it, and make a powerpoint to present in class. Don't have Netflix and don't know how to get the movie either so I'll probably beg my parents for the password, and I don't even know if it is on Netflix. If it isn't I have no idea how I'm going to watch it.
>I've been in a theater production with 5-hour rehearsals almost every night since the end of October. It's been fun but exhausting and hell on my grades
>it's only my first semester and I'm already worried about debt
>confused over a budding relationship with this girl I know, can't gauge how interested she actually is in me

besides that everything's been a'ight, I'm pretty confident that I won't fail most of my classes
>>
How do I force myself to work /r9k/? I have a five page research paper due wednesday morning and I've only done the works cited so far
>>
>>24650527
Start with the first body paragraph.
>>
>>24650198
if you actually commit
>and have a useful major
then you'll be able to pay off your debt.

If you can't give 100%, its probably better to drop out anon.

>>24650234
If you wanna party, then go party. The only person stopping you is yourself. You can be whoever you want to be in college.
Step out of your shell, even if you wanna join the anime club or some other weird shit.
>there are tons of people in any college just like you, its up to you to go find them
>>
I've had this problem since high school where I get obsessed with my crush, to the point where the slightest change in behavior from them gives me an anxiety attack.
>>
>>24650527
Adderal
>>
>>24650527
Get the ball rolling. OP here got about 2 pages already. Obviously make your periods and comma larger font if you need more pages. I like to write out ideas on a piece of poet first. and then try to just blend them together as I go Good luck Senpai
>>
>>24648805
Uni generals belong more in /soc/ than /r9k/. No one cares about your normalfag exam shit here.
>>
>>24650783
>you can't be a robot and go to university

NEETkeks pls go
>>
>two weeks to finish project
>always delaying because lazy af

When will I fucking finish it already?
>>
>>24650811
WOW you spend time in your room by yourself! You didnt make any friends!! Oh no you didn't have an invitation to chads frat party!! You must have it so hard
>>
>>24650876
Going to college is objectively harder than not going to college you retard.
>>
>>24650876
>this salty because some people go to university instead of sit at home frogposting all day

NEETkeks pls go
>>
I'm in my third year studying software engineering and I feel like I have to worry more about being assessed and licensed rather than whether or not I'm actually learning anything or applying it. Higher education feels like a huge meme sometimes.
>>
>>24650527
every 5 minutes write two sentences then return to 4chan.
repeat.
>>
>>24650758
when you say crush do you mean
>chick you friend/flirt/fool around with
OR
>chick you stalk and would be horrified to know you think about her
>>
>going to uni next year(18)
>don't want to make the same mistake of being quiet and awkward again
>afraid that ill waste my last chance at a clean slate
>>
>>24650811
My school has a fucking LARP club
If you can't find a niche at university, then you are not even trying.

Accept who you are and what you like, then join a club or take a class.
>BOOM
>you are now with lots of people similar to you
>make friends & practice social skills w/ eachother before the graduation job hunt
>>
>>24650848
the day of, like a champ

>>24650930
duh
you learn how to to the job when you get it
college is a business and they only skills you learn are networking and social etiquette
>>
>>24651162
My university doesn't even have a MtG club. The biggest thing I see advertised here is the chemistry course union, which is basically just tutoring and homework help. No frats or sororities either.

Not everybody lives in the heart of clapistan with universities with thousands of people, with clubs for everything you could ask for.
>>
File: 1310412295_8fa7afd05d58.jpg (25 KB, 720x400) Image search: [Google]
1310412295_8fa7afd05d58.jpg
25 KB, 720x400
>am depressed and have terrible social anxiety
>late on every single assignment this year
>had all As last year despite the same problems
I just can't do this anymore. I know I'm being a lazy piece of shit but all I want to do is sleep and/or die. I just can't do it anymore. Mom is working six days a week to pay for school and all I do is fuck up. I'm a failure of a son and a person in general. I've tried to fix my life many times and every single time I've just fucked things up worse.

Some people just aren't meant to be normal and happy. I think I accept this, now.
>>
>>24651123
Use this spring/ summer to work on your insecurities.
>fat/small: Workout
>acne: see Dermatologist
>clothes: Start buying new ones
>awkward: practice on strangers/ any friends that you have

If you work at it, you can transform in 6-9 months and then you'll have the confidence to go along with it

When you get to Uni, hit the ground running.
Leave your weird shit behind, and don't jump into your room and start playing vidya.

>Roomates: your first friends
Try to move in as early as possible, eat with them/study/hangout around campus. You will already look cooler with a friend.

>Classes: show up, dress like a normie
Go sit next to a hot chick on day 1. She's new here too, relax. Be friendly and maybe you can "study together"

>Clubs
If you think you can be a Chad, go rush a fraternity (ideally bring roommates with you).
If you don't want to, or if you fail go join a club theres about a million on campus, and you'll have shared interests with the members.

You start off with a clean slate. Prepare for that over the next few months and you'll be fine.
>>
>be me
>been cooking rice and beans, or spaghetti, for myself all year
>always white rice, decide to try brown rice for once, always liked the way the chinamen cook it
>start cooking
>it took forever
>it tastes like fucking plastic

I don't like this brown rice meme, I have enough for the whole week too
>>
>paper due friday
>choose your topic
>all of the topics are fucking terrible
>can make a topic if the instructor approves
>too chickenshit to email

probably gonna get a shitty grade for writing about a shitty topic i don't care about

fuck american literature is the most boring class i have ever taken
>>
>>24651567
you're probably going to get a shitty grade for being a fucking retard desu senpai
>>
>>24651238
Maybe the real issue is that you need to grow up and stop playing MtG.

Clubs are just bonus tier stuff anyways.
Get random roommates in a dorm, they're all going through the same thing. Get a part time job, co-workers are easy to be friends with. Shower before classes and don't be weird if somebody says hello.

It will never be easier than it is in college anon, and these years are crucial to develop social skills.
>>
>>24651407
college isn't for everyone.
do you not like your major?
>>
>in GE class
>have to write and present oral speech about "something we are interested in"
>write speech
>have to give oral presentation along with powerpoint, 15 seconds each slide for 20 slides, memorized
>time to present
>go too fast in beginning causing me to forget the rest of my speech
>everyone else had bomb ass speeches prepared
>surely I failed this because of the class curve
>get B+
>graded only on script, difference between B+ and A are how well you present
So fucking glad about my grade, but I fucked up so badly in front of the class it's not even funny
>>
>>24651650
play it off like you started preparing the night before
they'll think you're cool and just don't give a fuck
>>
>>24650876
If you actually want to go to parties you aren't really a robot.
>>
>>24651649
Love my major. Problem is, its Creative Writing and is worth Jack shit. Fucking love writing, just hate everything else.
>>
File: 1447713326577.jpg (69 KB, 665x662) Image search: [Google]
1447713326577.jpg
69 KB, 665x662
>currently enrolled in an online class
>the textbook doesn't have any information on what we're tested on, which is fucking stupid and makes my grades slip
>professor makes an announcement for those who want to withdraw, saying the deadline is Sunday
>i email her about it, saying i want to withdraw
>she responds with "oh sorry, that email should've gone out a month ago."
>my fucking face when

How does this cunt "accidentally" forget to send an important email a month and a half late?
>>
What did you guys get on your standardized tests?
>>
>>24651865
Any idea WHY you've been delaying your assignments?
If you really enjoy your major, you shouldn't be bummed out by writing.

>I also miss assignments all the time
>skip at least 2 classes every week
But that's b/c I don't really care for my major, I just know it'll get me a job as long as I maintain a decent GPA.
>>
>>24651968
SAT 1350
ACT 29

you?
>>
>>24652146
28, but I'm hoping to bump it up so I can go to normie school
>>
>>24651968
SAT 1980
Didn't take the ACT
>>
>sorority girls offering "free hugs" to people walking by
>keep head down and pretend I don't notice them.
>they yell over to me to get a free hug
>"n-no thanks"
>tfw
>>
>>24651407
>>24651865
I'm literally in the exact same position as you except failing and close to suicide, so at least know you're not alone
>>
>>24649898
> tagging posts

wew lad....
>>
>>24652188
A 28 on ACT is more than enough.
(24+ = top 25%)

SAT is more important anyways, what'd you get on that? also GPA?

>>24652217
Niceee
Is the writing section important now or something?
>>
>>24652408
Feel better about yourself now?
You caught my mistake that I already noticed and corrected. You cunning genius.
>>
>>24650237
if you go to him honestly and tell him what happened im sure they will work something out
if you have doctor notes then you are set
>>
File: 1448675490409.png (217 KB, 478x498) Image search: [Google]
1448675490409.png
217 KB, 478x498
tfw 200 word essay due Friday

Just kill me now
>>
>>24652649
Actually i feel bad bow. f u desu.
>>
>>24651968

>mfw faggots who study for standardized tests
>mfw faggots who studied at all in high school

I guess studying for the sat and act isn't a bad investment though
>>
>>24652783
You poor fucker.
>>
>>24653088
All the kids who studied did worse than me anyways. I even forgot my calculator, walked in the day of, and walked out with a 1950.

what school did you end up at?
>>
File: 1448628857466.png (65 KB, 1092x1037) Image search: [Google]
1448628857466.png
65 KB, 1092x1037
>>24653185
Right? Why do bad things happen to good people?
>>
>>24653088
>>24653226
people studied for those?
shit i got 34 & 2150 on my first try
>>
>>24652783
said uni not primary fucktard
>>
>no motivation
FUCK
>>
>>24653267
I am in uni.
>>
>>24653264
people pay good money for tutors and classes just for these tests senpai
>>
>>24653301
seriously?

damn i must be the /smartandlazy/ meme incarnate
i'm a 3.5 student
>>
>>24653341
what classes are you taking?
>easy to get a 4.0 if you're in weight-lifting class
>>
>>24653412
right now?

real-time systems, distributed systems & it security, computer graphics seminar, integrated project, and german grundstuffe 4
>>
>>24653264
>mfw my chinese cartoons always show people in cram schools on nights and weekends that are just for studying for their standardized tests
>mfw this is normal in eleven land
>mfw no face

>>24653341
yeah, did your school not offer any, I was under the impression that most high schools due and make good money off it. Mine did anyway
I know a couple people who did a bit better than me on the SAT, one fag got like 23xx, don't know if he studied or not
I know a couple other not too bright people who got in the 30's on the ACT that did do the classes though

but I'm a 2.5 student now in uni, and a social fuckup who will never get a job
>>
>>24652047
I'm taking other classes to fill distribution requirements, those are the ones fucking me up. I just can't fucking get anything done despite being able to. No motivation, no friends, no hope. Genuinely debating suicide.
>>
>>24653510
mine didn't to my knowledge but it was also a meme school (stem/early college)

at least i have a solid career to look forward to i guess
>>
>>24653510
>due
this is why I did crap on the writing section
>>
>at family events
>how's college anon?
>y-yeah it's all right haha
it's not all right
>>
Take home test assigned 2 weeks ago is due tomorrow.
Legit forgot about it until today.
Still haven't started.
>>
>>24652564
I only took the SAT once and got a 1690 and my gpa 3.68. The schools I'm trying to get into the middle 50% of students have a 29 or 30 and I just want a little more assurance with my admission. I hate this stress senpai
>>
>all my high test scores made me do was choose an expensive out of state private university where I have now gone into large debt with shit grades and absolutely still abolutely no possibility of getting a job due to my robot status

my cheaper in-state option was a damn good engineering school too

my grades would be crap anywhere and I still wouldn't get a job but at least I wouldn't be in debt
>>
>>24653088
>>24653264
>>24653226
>>24653341
>>24653510
>tfw a robot AND dumb
>>
>>24652232
>two staceys obviously promoting some kind of club, event, or idea
>walk past
>comes up to me, asks "can i ask you a question?"
>look her in the eyes and give her a monotone "no"
>keep walking

is walking to class undisturbed so much to ask?
>>
>>24653760
headphones m8
big, conspicuous ones ideally
don't even need to listen to music if you want to retain your situational awareness
>>
>>24653559
Don't anon. I'm not gonna tell you that it's easy to keep going, or that it'll definitely get better, but don't do that for your family's sake.

My best friend attempted suicide...
>get "goodbye" text
>peel out of my place and search a spot he frequents
>he tried to OD
>I found his body
>unresponsive
>screamed at him, trying to shake him awake
No words can describe that fucking feeling...

Luckily he ended up living, but I will never get over what happened.
You will destroy the people who love you if you give up anon
>>
>>24648835
>5 pager due tomorrow
nigger if that's double spaced like most essays are, that is literally like 30-40 minutes of work
>>
>6 page essay due tomorrow
>haven't started
Why do I even have to take a fucking writing class for IT? Fucking kike colleges and their general education bullshit.
>>
>>24652232
damn homie
I don't get why they do that shit. I'm in a fraternity, but I'm a super secret undercover robot.

I agree those hug drives/kiss booths are weird as fuck. Like who the hell is gonna go up and get a hug from them?!
>>
>>24653775
this would probably work but it's more trouble than it's worth because i dont listen to music anyways
>>
>locked self out of dorm
>phone about to die
>chilling on couch waitinh for roommate
I hate
>>
>be freshman
>taking Gen ed stuff
>still no clue what I want to major in
>feel too dumb to do a STEM major, no interest in anything else useful
>about to lose my scholarship because my GPA is 3.6~ and it needs to be 3.75
>already signed up for classes, only one math class, but I'm panicking now because I wanna switch to chemical engineering or something so I can actually have money and have a decent life
>at the same time I find stem stuff boring and I feel like it will crush my soul and I'll live a boring life
>>
File: joeybonzo.jpg (53 KB, 676x529) Image search: [Google]
joeybonzo.jpg
53 KB, 676x529
>>24652783
How does this stale bait consistently work?
>>
>>24653760
>have to walk through the part of the school where every fag and their brother is giving out flyers for their shitty a capella or comedy performance
Fuck, they go right up to your damn face
>>
tfw want to go to medschool
tfw have to get A+ on all my classes to be above average in the medical faculty am aiming for
tfw all i got this semester is 2 A+, 2 A and A-
hold me bros
>>
>>24648805

>(evaluation is 50% of the presentation grade for some reason)
>for some reason

It's exactly for cunts like you who haven't done shit.
>>
>last week of school
>two huge projects due on Friday
>worked my ass off to get one done early, got it graded today
>told myself i will start the other project as soon as the first is finished
>here i am on 4chan trying to convinve myself to put it off until tomorrow
>will be much better off getting a chunk done tonight
>setting myself up for a miserable, stressful all-nighter or two
>project is meant to take two weeks

I create my own misery
>>
>>24653777
Damn son, I only have 1 great friend who is like a brother to me, and just imagining putting my bro or mother through that is what keeps me living.
>>
7 major assignments due in the next two weeks

feelsposting on /r9k/ instead

what a life I live
>>
File: 1429955748030.gif (2 MB, 460x500) Image search: [Google]
1429955748030.gif
2 MB, 460x500
>natural sciences student
>no motivation to get up and go to lectures
>skipped 3 days of uni lectures last week because of problems with sleep and getting up
>try to get my shit together over the weekend
>work so hard to get work done for monday and catch up
>end up doing an allnighter
>fall asleep at 9am and miss monday, my most important day of work with mandatory sessions.
I went full retard guys.
Its over. My studies, my uni days, my life.
The worst thing is its 4am here and I will probably miss tomorow aswell if I don't get some sleep.

Anyone else fucking up around every corner?
>>
>>24648805
>tfw oral chinese test
>don't know chinese
>>
>>24650140
Guess what? You will never stop feeling this way. But now you're farther behind than the fast food worker because they don't owe tens of thousands of dollars in useless debt
>>
I also have a group presentation tomorrow. somehow I always end up being the leader of all my group projects. I fucking hate it
>>
File: 1441071976873.jpg (22 KB, 312x290) Image search: [Google]
1441071976873.jpg
22 KB, 312x290
>>24648805
>can't fucking sleep
>shit load of work due next week
>studying for finals on top of that
>a lot of pressure to maintain my GPA so they don't take my $10,000 academic scholarship away

Fucking hell, why do they save all the big projects and papers for the end of the semester?
>>
File: 14299584664466.jpg (82 KB, 1333x900) Image search: [Google]
14299584664466.jpg
82 KB, 1333x900
>applying to grad school
>they all want scanned copies of official transcripts
>my school takes fucking forever to send me the official copies to scan in
>sending them electronically is not permitted in nearly all cases

Holy shit it's fucking THE PRESENT YEAR. Why the fuck can I not just pay the fee to have my uni send them directly over electronically? I am pissed beyond belief. I have a ton of half completed applications sitting around waiting for the transcripts to come in the mail.

Who else /stressedovergradschoolapps/?
>>
>>24651968
SAT 2340
ACT 36

>didn't study or do any homework
>barely got accepted to mid-tier liberal arts college in the middle of nowhere
>>
Just want to drop out and be a mailman desu
>>
I FUCKING hate living in dorms
>have 3 other roommates
>other 2 are on the other side of the kitchen
>each side has one shared shitter
>dickhead on my side has protein fueled shit missiles that clog the already poorly flowing toilet
>never does anything with it
>unclogged it a few times figuring it was an honest mistake
>happens again
>FUCK
>just leave it and take my shit
>this doesn't phase him
>the past week we have both just been adding to the shit pile
>I refuse to cave
>we probably have one more day before it's over the bowl
>it's at the point where pissing around the shit logs just makes it spray everywhere
>whoever gets to fix this is literally going to need a shovel to remove all the shit buildup

And it ain't gonna be me. I'll shit out front if I need to
>>
>>24653667
I just lie to her and mention friends I have and girls I talk to that don't exist
>>
>>24656408
How rough is a mailman's job? Could I just power walk around for some cardio and listen to audiobooks all day?
>>
>Beginning of semester:
>Bombing chemistry, microbiology, calculus
>Told myself to buck the fuck up and get to work
>Near end of semester, A in bio, B in chem and B in calc
>Just need to not fuck up finals week
We're all gonna make it
>>
>>24656434
Picture please. I'm having a hard time believing this.
>>
>>24656530
what exactly did you change that allowed you to raise your grades?
>>
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 640x428) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 640x428
>Community College
>failing ever single class on my stressful full schedule
>have been skipping my comp class for 3/4 weeks now and the others very often
>just to stay at home sleeping
>too dumb for math
>english is not my first language, and even though i'm pretty good at it and my accent is not that present I'm very shy and ashamed when talking

what to do f a m

I honestly want to drop out and pursue something on my own, like making music or some other way of hustling. College feels too ordinary and a waste of money, STEM jobs look like they're really boring and depressing.

I wouldn't like to dropout because of my family reaction.. unless if I had a talent in something that I could make a living off..

pls advice me r9k, wat2do
>>
>>24656514
Seems pretty comfy to me
I'm in a position where I'm only really going to uni because I got in through a scholarship that waives all tuition. I'll probably just get a liberal arts meme degree then get a job as a sailor or some shit ideally. I'd like to switch jobs every 5 years or so ideally. Lots of shit I want to do
>>
>>24648805
I've decided to drop out and go to college. Feels good man.
>>
>>24656766
DO they make decent pay? It's a government job so I imagine it has some nice benefits as well.

This sounds nice. Winter time probably sucks total ass though.
>>
>just need to put a little more effort in
>procrastinating
save me
>>
File: image.jpg (113 KB, 728x636) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
113 KB, 728x636
Got some external feels
>be two weeks ago
>be dormfag
>sleeping because I gotta a test in the morning
>awoken at 3am by ambulance noises
>check it out
>oh shit they are in our room
>apparently quiet roommate no one really ever saw cut his wiener off
>shit night of sleep but still did ok on the test

He must have been going through some shit
>>
File: 1439309501813.jpg (38 KB, 566x436) Image search: [Google]
1439309501813.jpg
38 KB, 566x436
>Final paper due tomorrow
>just started now

I've actually gotten so used to asshole-clenching lateness-to-start w/r/t papers it's become an almost comfy anxiety.
No matter how fucked you are right now, if you have a good ~5 hours left before your paper is due, you can probably crank out something respectable. Give it your best. University is easier than it's ever been

love you guys, b's and c's get degrees
>>
>be me
>be in some meme 1 credit course
>professor had a heart attack so the class only met like three times before it
>still have to do the homework assignments
>hw due tomorrow, put it off thinking it would be easy since it's a meme 1 credit class and the first hw was pretty easy
>it's actually the hardest fucking hw I've had in any class this year
>for a meme 1 credit class with no professor

it's a meme 1 credit course so this one hw is a third of my total grade, just 2 hws and a final

fuck this shit
>>
File: Oh Yes, That Crippled Irishman.png (226 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
Oh Yes, That Crippled Irishman.png
226 KB, 512x384
>Research Essay due tomorrow morning in the worst course I've ever taken
>Called Literature and Other Arts (should have been a giveaway)
>Prof is a cunt, explains nothing, topics are bullshit
>Can't drop it if I want to graduate this year
>Have to submit another paper late so I can actually finish this one
>Halfway through, literally the worst paper I've ever written
>Worried about failing
>Once it's finished I can rest easy though
Get me out of this hell
>>
>>24657997
I'm glad you're in a relatively good place right now anon. love you too, bro
>>
>>24658102
>Literature and Other Arts
why would you do this to yourself senpai
>>
>>24658102
What program are you in? What kind of bullshit as you say is the class concerned with?
>>
>had ridiculous excel coding project for an accounting research class
>do all the coding myself when im in a group, shit doesnt work for one line an hr before class
>tell prof and he says its ok
>20 min presentation tomm for another class w a mean prof
>another presentation wednesday
>akready started studying for finals
>feeling my body fall apart
If i dont get a job immediately after school (masters in accounting) i'll join the military or an hero
>>
>>24656892
I don't really care how hard a manual labor job is desu as long as I don't have to worry about interacting with people. I say that now, but I imagine I'll regret that when I'm like 40.
>>
File: 1397096759554.jpg (18 KB, 394x385) Image search: [Google]
1397096759554.jpg
18 KB, 394x385
>tfw getting B's my first semester in classes that i took in high school

th-th-there's still hope r-right?
>>
>senior
>20 credit hours
>dont give a fuck about my health anymore
>averaging 5 hours sleep the past couple weeks
>spend a lot of my time procrastinating because im not focused because so overworked.
>cant complain because i did it all to myself.
>have to apply to grad school at the same time as finals

just fucking kill me already. seriously, where's a gun.
>>
>>24651968
2400 SAT
Who needs an ACT.
At top tier Ivy, still socially autistic and robot tier. Same goes for other nerdy shut in Asians who got 2400's and barely made it in.
>>
>>24655853
here brother.

doesnt help that im doing them during fucking finals.
>>
>>24658165
>>24658167
General Education requirements. It's an English course that is supposed to link in other forms of art and is supposed to be accessible for anyone even if they know nothing about art.
Prof misuses words, lectures at us, is hardcore SJW even though she should know better about some of the bullshit she says and is just generally full of herself and unhelpful. The essay is absolute bullshit when it comes to the whole "You don't need to know anything about art" thing. Worse of all it's a research paper when none of the topics seem like something that would require research.
>>
>>24658491
there are still better options, like intro to econ or something
>>
>tfw going to have to repeat calc 1
fuck this shit senpai, FUCK! can't believe i have to relive this shit next semester to unlock my other classes and this is my first semester too. never knew how i was shit at math, is there any hope for me?
>>
>>24656207
How does that even happen? Were your extracurriculars or recommendation letters shit or something like that?
>>
>>24656434
>tfw you can hear your normie dormmates banging their gfs in the adjacent rooms
>tfw it happens at the same time every night
>>
>>24658930
I finished high school with a 2.9. My only extracurriculars were academic competitions, and I didn't do /sp/orts or /mu/sic. I could do really well but I have absolutely no motivation.
>>
>>24658700
Hopefully a lot of next semester will be review for you, anon. Try a different professor so you can hear the information in a different way. The second time around may actually help you identify what you were not getting the first time.

>first semester
It happens to everyone. I believe in you, anon!
>>
>>24658999
Yeah iktf. I'm only able to get by because I'm a pretty good writer and the rush of being in the last few hours before something's due or before a test is enough to keep me going. When that rush isn't there though, I don't have any motivation. I don't even remember the last time I've worked ahead on something.
>>
>>24659027
thank you for the positive words anon, I worked super hard to get this point and i was feeling like a dumb fuck, almost ready to give up on this meme degree, CE. Anyway, back to work..
>>
>used to have great grades in high school
>freshman year of college
>still make straight As
>sophomore year
>suddenly dont care and now have low Cs
>might not pass one of my classes

where did it all go so wrong
>>
>>24659196

im this guy >>24658700

I dont know where i went wrong either but I think common core fucked beyond belief. I learned nothing in highschool and i've been playing catch-up ever since.Your almost there senpai!
>>
>tfw don't even motivated enough to know if i even have anything to do, if anything.
>>
I'm doing good in everything except for College Algebra.
I just need to get a D in the class.
>>
File: 1423142664116.jpg (20 KB, 399x388) Image search: [Google]
1423142664116.jpg
20 KB, 399x388
>group essay on ethics in my field
>written 800 words
>all the other members of the group have written 100
>>
>class I'm really enjoying
>done great on everything so far
>no motivation left by end of term
>final essay worth 40% due tomorrow morning
>it's shit
>this bad grade will undo all the effort i put in before

fuck this weighting
>>
what the fuck is up with my CC's grading scale? anything below 75% is F, most schools i've seen use at least 70% or am i trippin
>>
File: 1402483993623.gif (2 MB, 330x235) Image search: [Google]
1402483993623.gif
2 MB, 330x235
>doing great in school, 3.97 GPA through two years.
>get nice 8/10 qt 3.14 as my gf
>taking high dosage SSRI so my dick doesn't work when we try to have sex
>stop taking meds, discontinuation syndrome, fall into a catatonic depression
today is the first time in 3 weeks I've left my apartment, family came into town because I stopped answering my phone and missed thanksgiving. I'm going to fail at least one of my classes, probably three. Gf left me because who wants to be with someone who is miserable all the time. the worst part is I was supposed to transfer next semester but with this semester's grades I think that will be rescinded.

I've fucked everything up, I don't know what to do, I hate myself so much. sex isn't worth this
>>
>>24659381
My school is 90%+ is an A
80%+ is a B
70%+ is a C
Below that is a failure.

I'm not sure you can get a D, but that seems idiotic that you cant miss more than 1/4th of the content.
>>
>>24659394
get back on ur meds u dumbfuck
u could have just changed them til u found one that didnt give u ed
>>
>>24659411
exactly, miss 1/4 and you're fucked. I really dont get how 1/4 of the content is enough to prove whether or not you know the subject. sadistic pricks.
>>
File: 1445327924746.jpg (63 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1445327924746.jpg
63 KB, 633x758
>>24659394
>sex isn't worth this
Off it isn't you dumb shit, I bet you knew it even before dropping the meds, why did you even try?

Get back on the meds and forget about her, she's riding some chads cock by now.
>>
>>24659394
>stop taking meds because I used to have a girlfriend
>Dont have a girlfriend anymore
>What do I do

C'mon anon, you're smarter than this
>>
>>24659394
are you kidding me? fuck the grill and focus on yourself. SHE DOESNT GIVE A TWO FUCKS ABOUT YOU SENPAI. Someone had to say it....
>>
File: 1417342660145.png (197 KB, 300x410) Image search: [Google]
1417342660145.png
197 KB, 300x410
>join a club xDD
>there's billions of em' anon
>jus be yourself and enjoy the best years of your life :DDD

There are fuck all robot friendly clubs I can find. In reality it looks something like this,

>Chinese club
>Indian club
>Chinese investors club
>Migrants club
>Afghani club
>Film club that only watches movies
>Chinese ESL club
>LGBT club
>Vietnamese job networking club
>Chinese yoga/meditation club
>>
>>24648805
Me. My teacher assigned an online final during thanksgiving break. Who the fuck checks their school Email over thanksgiving break? Didn't check it so got a zero. Now I have a D in the class. Fuck me
>>
>>24659812
you can probably tell the administration
>>
>>24659812
you should fight over that. That's just bullshit, what asshole does that? You have a really legitimate reason anon.Say you had no access to a computer or internet because you're too busy with family.
>>
>>24653834
I'm i a fraternity too. Gonna be initiated next week actually. What frat are you in fellow robot?
>>
>>24659812
>final
>during thanksgiving breaks

whattt. check out your school's handbook, and >>24659829. where I'm at, teacher's have to give at least a full week's notice before going against a syllabus, and finals sure as fuck couldn't be assigned, let alone due, during the same break (or even following monday.)

if you're at some shitty community college though, my condolences. that sorta shit is fucked up, and is what drives a lot of my academic paranoia
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 750x403) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 750x403
>>24659844
Yeah I'm actually applying to the dean of acaemic affairs tommorow. I've emailed this dumb nigger 4 times trying to get him to re open the test. Mfw when He won't don't it
>>
>>24659926
I'm at a uni and go to his class every day. Admittedly I play runescape in there every day in the back like a true robot, but stil I've never heard him say anything about the final being due over the fucking holiday break. What kinda nigger does that?
>>
>>24651600
I just got into the hobby a couple months ago, and I want to find people to casually play it with. I don't want to drop hundreds on a deck, but it seems fun to buy some boosters here and there and dick around.

>dorm
Live at home.
>job
Chronic health issue makes me miss a lot of class, let alone hold down a job.
>shower
Do that already.
>weird/social skills
Nothing crippling. There's just nobody to talk to, really. I'm a STEM major and I seriously can't find a single non Chad/Stacy to talk to. It's fucking baffling, considering this was not the case at my old university.

Small white towns, man. It's just drinking and hick shit.
>>
>>24650388
Can't you watch movies on streaming sites or torrent them?
>>
>>24660002
>I'm at a uni and go to his class every day.

nigga what the fuck, and the final's online? were your other exams online? was there any sort of actual email message other than some
>Class gi,8pwg44 Final now Available to Take
bullshit alert from whatever site it's hosted on?

>stil I've never heard him say anything about the final being due over the fucking holiday break

yeah, usually that's the sorta shit that really catches ears

>I've emailed this dumb nigger 4 times trying to get him to re open the test.

is he not replying, or just saying "too bad, so sad"? if so, I would ask him when he said it was due, in class. if he says he never did, then that's more support for you. if he did, he might be lying, or maybe you're hitting too much of that rune essence : ^)

godspeed though, i despise 80% of this digital homework shit. saving graces of doing work in underwear at home, and working on stuff till 11:59, is nice, but there's so many other frustrations involved, like communcation
>>
>>24660170

keil yourself.
>>
>>24660170
Agreed. This online bullshit has made it
More complicated ironically. And he emailed me back and said that he mentioned it in class. Bullshit. But oh well, I'll probably just jump on this train that goes by my uni every night and becoming a traveling hobo.
>>
File: 1437812665557.jpg (94 KB, 291x273) Image search: [Google]
1437812665557.jpg
94 KB, 291x273
does anyone else like to rp when they write papers? l-like pretend you're doing some important CIA work?
>>
>>24660314
That pic looks comfy af
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 400x299) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 400x299
>>24651099
>tfw it's the second one

It's a real feel mang.
>>
>>24651123
Just be sure to get to know your flat mates as soon as possible, if you're lucky they'll be cool people, if not then you striked out and you gotta try friends on your course or clubs which is always harder
>>
>Finals are coming up
>Have been working so hard to keep up with workload and maintain GPA
>energy is starting to drain right when I fucking need it most
>Keep distracting myself and end up saying I'll do a chapter the next day or something
>Feeling lonelier and lonelier on top of this

Fuck I just have to get my shit together tomorrow and I can still make it before I fall past the point of no return. I hope everyone else manages to focus better.
>>
>>24648805
Welcome to life. Nobody wants to work. You find something that you can stand to do, and pays you well enough to live. College gives you brief moments of reality, but is overall much more like High School.
>>
My grades are really bad, but hey, at least I am passing. I plan on having better grades after bachelors degree. I hope it is not important anyway for getting a job. I an studying IT and I an afraid I won't know anything after I finish it because most of classes look useless. Maybe I should study something outside college hmm
>>
>>24657997
Four hours later : Just closing in on my first draft. Hopefully have that done within the hour (I'll be sure to check back) then it's 3/4 hours of sleep before I get to work revising
>>
>>24656706
>STEM jobs look like they're really boring and depressing.
Everyone and their grandmothers know this, suck it up like the rest of us.
>>
>>24660170
>saving graces of doing work in underwear at home

Why even wear underwear?

Besides, there's always that one person in class asking questions that makes the already hard subject even harder. When they're absent, its fucking bliss.
>>
>get in to college
>realize i cant bring myself to give a shit about the majors that bring in a big paycheck
>only thing i really want is a career in the arts, but i don't need a college degree for that

i think i've made a mistake
>>
File: 1332366221053.png (148 KB, 250x370) Image search: [Google]
1332366221053.png
148 KB, 250x370
>still no friends or girlfriend
I'm seriously considering joining the anime club. I mean, yeah. they're autistic as fuck, but they're friendly and maybe one fat girl will let me stick my dick in her.
>>
File: 1422067102361.jpg (85 KB, 796x863) Image search: [Google]
1422067102361.jpg
85 KB, 796x863
>no friends
>no contacts
>never really talk to anyone
>at this point trying to start up a conversation in one of my classes or something would just get me weird stares
>can't get help with anything
>most people use each other to make their work easier, share homework, collaborate
>I have to do it all by myself
>don't have a roommate this semester because they never showed up
>fell deathly sick and spent 24 hours incapacitated in my bed, occasionally throwing up on the floor
>noone even would have known if I died then
>end up having to catch up with about three weeks of classes entirely by myself, not even sure what some of the subjects are sometimes because I don't have anyone to ask
>parents call the other day, ask how I'm doing
>"I'm alright"

I didn't have any friends in high school either, but at least I had some people to talk to about school work.
>>
>>24661564
I joined the anime club.

Was still too awkward and I never fit in with them. Still have no friends.
>>
tfw dropping out after 3 years

still better than living in an illusion where i get my degree
>>
>>24650388
>budding relationship
REEEEEEE
>>
>>24651968
SAT 1680
>>
>have a five-page essay due in six hours
>still have no clue what to write it on
Anything related to the Seminole Indian tribe. Give me a prompt.
>>
File: image.jpg (138 KB, 800x595) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
138 KB, 800x595
>>24658999
I know the feel too. 2.9 in hs and I'm feeling the pain trying to transfer from cc to uni
>>
>>24663227
Seminole Tribe of Florida
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Seminole Tribe of Florida
Two Seminole women cooking cane syrup, Seminole Indian Agency, Florida, 1941 - NARA - 519171.tif
Seminoles cooking sugarcane syrup, 1941
Total population
4,000 enrolled members (2015s)[1]
Regions with significant populations
Florida ( United States)
Languages
English, Miccosukee, Creek
Religion
Christianity, traditional tribal religion
Related ethnic groups
Seminole Nation of Oklahoma, Miccosukee, Muscogee people (Creek)
The Seminole Tribe of Florida is a Federally recognized Seminole tribe based in the U.S. state of Florida. Together with the Seminole Nation of Oklahoma and the Miccosukee Tribe of Indians of Florida, it is one of three Federally-recognized Seminole entities. It received that status in 1957; today it has six Indian reservations in Florida.

Since 1995, when it established tax-free smoke shops and a high-stakes bingo operation that became the first tribal gaming in the United States, the tribe has generated greater revenues from gaming for education, welfare and economic development. A 2005 tribal audit said it took in $1.1 billion in revenues that year.[2] The tribe requires members to have at least one-quarter Seminole blood quantum.
>>
File: 1429605746051.jpg (221 KB, 960x643) Image search: [Google]
1429605746051.jpg
221 KB, 960x643
>bust ass in college, graduate with a 4.0 gpa
>but no friends
>get a good MCAT score and after ~5 years of anxiety and self-hatred, achieve dream of getting into medical school
>make a celebratory post on facebook
>gets like 5 likes

I like that my other "friends" can't bother to at lease acknowledge what is easily my life's most significant achievement. I know they all hated me in HS but this sort of bitterness at my success is just shameful. I know that they saw it and know about it. I know I shouldn't care, but still.

Meanwhile some dumb whore can post a selfie with a puppy and #biblequote and get 400 likes and praise for nothing.
>>
>>24663704
but 5 likes is a lot bro.
>>
I just failed my masters, didn't submit my thesis and have now been awarded a useless post grad diploma.

I passed my exams but my motivation fizzled after that.

What a waste of time and money.
>>
>>24648805
What courses do you lads do?

Oceanography here.
>>
>>24663784
Rough, what's the plan now?
>>
>software engineering
>computers in most classrooms
>tfw I know nothing about the subjects since I spend most of the time on 4chan
>>
if i have no credit on my phone people can still ring me right? i'm gonna order a pizza and a milkshake because fuck walking to tescos and 15 mins to the milkshake place
>>
>>24651865
Why would you make your mother work 6 days a week so you can get a literally useless degree?
>>
>>24651123
Take a crate of beers with you and offer your new flatmates one when you introduce yourself.
>>
>>24648805
Was sick during my exams so I got them moved to Febuary, how do I motivate myself to study?
>>
>Felt like I answered the questions on my protein production and purification exam well
>Still afraid of getting a shit grade even though you have to try to fail the course with how the professor scales
Performance anxiety is a bitch
>>
>>24663784
How can you be such a waste of space
>>
>>24663860
>most
I don't know, get some shitty menial job. Though I'm starting to think I'd rather just drop out of life rather than just scrape along the bottom for the next sixty years.

I have no passions or drives in life, I think the masters degree was just a way of putting off having to face the real world.
>>
>>24659394
>blaming problems on a fake problem
>not realizing mental illness is a state of mind
>there is literally no such thing as a chemical imbalance
Fuck, just wake your ass up. I used to be depressed until I realized it was all in my head.
>>
>>24660314
I'm in Biology so I don't roleplay my lab reports, I am actually writing up results of an experiment.
>>
>>24663784
What was the master's in?
>>
File: tfwngf.jpg (47 KB, 500x610) Image search: [Google]
tfwngf.jpg
47 KB, 500x610
>>24659196

>Tfw you were a nerd your whole life with school work but get really fucking lazy in the final 2 years of uni.
>>
>>24659381
My School has a fail at 60% but we're a prestigious STEM heavy school with lots of weed out classes. Rich Chinese families send their kids here to get engineering and chemistry degrees.
>>
TFW I can't study what I want
>scores aren't good enough to study geology where I live and I can't move inter-state
>>
>>24663704
Here's a tip if you want to feel better about your life.

Delete facebook, forget about the cunts you went to highschool with.
>>
>>24648805
Are you me op? Wtf I had so much time over thanksgiving break and I didn't do shit
>>
>>24658229
>tfw failed a class I aced in high school because I took it lightly
Didn't help that I was doing alright initially with no effort and I got an 87 on the midterm

Please kill me, I changed universities and went from Business to Engineering and now I want to die. My family is poor and failure is not an option, and all friends and family are doing perfect, but I can't study. I think I need medical help because I legitimately cannot sit down and study, I always end up here or on steam playing some game I'm not even good at.
>>
>1,1,2,1 (out of 7) end of semester grades
let me die
>>
>>24661507
its not necessarily a mistake anon. in a decent arts program you do make the fabled "connections" and you're exposed to ways of thinking and challenged to leave your comfort zone. i dont know if that is worth the money but hey what is.
>>
>>24659908
you first pledge
>>
Starting computer engineery next year.
I Don't wanna die, give me advices.
>>
>>24665691
Make notes every lecture and don't forget to ask questions if you don't understand something.
>>
>Like plants
>Only week with plant lectures starts
>I get the worst flu I've had in years and stay in bed
ebib
>>
>tfw the only thing keeping me alive is that I'm taking Japanese next semester
I could easily learn it at home, I'm not sure why I'm excited for it at all
>>
>tfw $14k in debt and not even done with my second year
>can't find any work for next summer, let alone this winter
>tfw I'm a HISTORY MEME MAJOR JESUS CHRIST WHAT HAVE I DONE
>>
>>24648805
>(evaluation is 50% of the presentation grade for some reason)
So lazy fucks like you can't ride on the coattails of others.
>>
File: 1415034362510.png (228 KB, 342x354) Image search: [Google]
1415034362510.png
228 KB, 342x354
>hate my useless fucking course
>too late to drop out, family would never approve
>beginning to hate myself due to lack of social skills
>have begun eating less and less, always skip both Breakfast and Lunch
>tfw I just want to make a fucking film or something
>>
>>24665822
Is there even a single major that isn't a meme or over-saturated?
>>
>>24665895
same here senpai. fuck the robot
>>
>started uni in '06
>dropped out several times
>too scared to quit properly
>GPA < 1.0
>forced off welfare because government was sick of supporting me
>parents followed suit soon after
>forced to work part time and study part time
>GPA creeps over 1
>somehow get elected student body president
>turns out it's a lot of work, only get one unit done while President
>found a gf somehow in this time
>now getting HDs and shit without even trying
>be almost 30 and still have one more semester to go before graduating with a pissy BA.
>>
>>24648805
>final exam in 3 hours
>didnt study

Wish me luck bots
>>
>>24665358
I know that feel, if you find a solution please tell me
>>
File: 1430337482489.jpg (82 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
1430337482489.jpg
82 KB, 540x960
>results come out over this week
>already got my first one which I thought was a sure thing
>barely fail
>now panicking about the other grades which I wasnt so sure about
>>
File: 981.jpg (26 KB, 393x352) Image search: [Google]
981.jpg
26 KB, 393x352
>be me
>be in class
>struggling with ADHD all year
>finally working extra hard to make up for time lost
>professor doing exercises to help with tests
>fucking chad stop taking notes to aproach another chad
>they start talking about some random girl
>I can't fucking concentrate
>Complain about chad
>professor: whogivesafuck.gif
>chad and his friends get mad at me for calling him out
>conversation continues even louder
>get first bus home
>post this on /unifeels/
>>
>>24658043
I had a 1 credit hour class and we met for 2 hours a week last semester. I was pissed
>>
>Going to university
Self-employedfag here. I look forward to paying all of you Monopoly money for soul destroying grind work.
>>
File: 27_mnight_lg.jpg (48 KB, 560x375) Image search: [Google]
27_mnight_lg.jpg
48 KB, 560x375
>only study up to the teacher's last lecture
>2/3rds of the test is drawn from the last chapter that she didn't lecture on
>I get fucked by the test
>have a nervous breakdown
>after 2 weeks I found out I got a 45/50

No more fuck ups next semester. I will no longer get by on luck alone.
>>
File: Gob.jpg (109 KB, 607x340) Image search: [Google]
Gob.jpg
109 KB, 607x340
>>24666572
>No more fuck ups next semester.

I say this every semester
>>
>>24667094
me too

(apparently agreeing with someone is not original enough for 4chan)
>>
>>24667094
Just take a forget-me-now.
>>
File: devastation.jpg (62 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
devastation.jpg
62 KB, 1280x720
>tfw worked my fucking ass off this year and it's generally payed off, have good grades
>slowly getting more and more worn down over the course of the semester
>tfw only two more weeks left but of course every fucking class has a shit load of work due, multiple projects, papers, and of course fucking finals
>am almost completely out of energy, just wanna fucking stay wrapped in my warm cozy bed playing Fallout 4 and hibernating for the rest of the fucking winter
>but instead I'm pulling another all-nighter finishing a paper for one class and studying for the final for another

I'm so fucking exhausted, its seriously so fucking cruel to have all this shit due at the end of the year, why do teachers do this to us brahs

I'm so fucking close to the end of the semester I can fucking taste it I just want the pain to end
>>
>>24651600
>Maybe the real issue is that you need to grow up and stop playing MtG.
Why should he if that's something he enjoys doing? Seriously what the fuck
>>
>>24666496
my meme 1 credit class hw is due in a couple hours now
I think I might get 10% on it right now
this one hw is worth 35% of my damn grade
fuck
>>
File: 1448389428264.jpg (243 KB, 1056x587) Image search: [Google]
1448389428264.jpg
243 KB, 1056x587
My roommate wakes up to my alarm and then gets in the shower/makes breakfast before me

It ruins my morning and day as a result
>>
File: 1441929129418.jpg (62 KB, 447x686) Image search: [Google]
1441929129418.jpg
62 KB, 447x686
>go for CompSci degree
>feel like I'm making something of my life and reaching my potential
>classes spike in difficulty and math was never my strongest subject
>lose tons of weight despite my already skeletonmode body
>drowned in work, stress, and depression, consider joining the military to escape, figure that getting shot at would be less stressful than staying afloat in my major for nothing
>get my credits, move schools, and change for a useless liberal arts major
>suddenly I breeze through my classes without even trying
>feel almost just as bad since now it feels like I'm wasting my life
I want off.
>>
File: 1437639350733.gif (949 KB, 301x300) Image search: [Google]
1437639350733.gif
949 KB, 301x300
>3 finals + 10 page research paper due on Thurs
>haven't studied or started writing
>went to the library to get some work done
>been shitposting in a study room for the last 5 hours instead
>>
>>24648805
>2 research papers due saturday
>haven't even started
>been skipping classes for the past month
Not bad compared to last year desu
>>
File: perfect.jpg (844 KB, 700x1023) Image search: [Google]
perfect.jpg
844 KB, 700x1023
>go for new uni orientation
>run into a girl that I knew 4 years ago but she moved away
>she's a stunner now
>when I knew her years ago she was a 6/10
>now a legit 9/10
>she seemed excited to see me
>big grin on her face
>hugged me and made small talk
>she had to go to class so I let her go
>forgot to get her number

Now I'm afraid I won't see her again since the campus is so huge.

Also, when I knew her years ago, I was an ultra autistic robot. I said and did a lot of embarrasing shit back then. I'm afraid she still remembers me as the autistic little fuckface that I was. Since then I've gotten contacts instead of glasses and got my braces taken off. I'm like a 6 or 7/10 now.

I don't expect a reply or advice, I just needed to get this off my chest. Thanks for reading, anons.
>>
>>24667998

Find her on Facebook you dumb bastard
>>
>>24668036
>implying I have a normiebook
>implying I have any form of social media
>>
File: 1384750192835.png (36 KB, 642x539) Image search: [Google]
1384750192835.png
36 KB, 642x539
>>24667998
I have a similar feel. but too lazy to greentext
>>
>parents sent me money 5 days ago
>still haven't recieved it
>bills due tommorow

WAKE ME UP
>>
>>24668079
Then forget any chance of you having a 'normal' college experience.

Bet you still live at home too.
>>
>>24668079
ma-nigga.jpg
>>
>>24668116
You should write it. I want to read it.

>>24668132
No shit I live at home, I'm 19. I'm going to live on campus when I go in January.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 71

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.