[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is how normies see you guys.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 13
File: 6fGc3cM.jpg (258 KB, 832x1200) Image search: [Google]
6fGc3cM.jpg
258 KB, 832x1200
This is how normies see you guys.
>>
>>24634854
>tfw walk the dog every morning and afternoon
>never donated blood but i do support charity
>gave money to homeless countless of times

>still no gf
>>
I do all of theese things also and i have no gf yet?
>>
>>24634854
I tried being a good person and I didnt get a gf
>>
>>24634947
Because you watch my little pony and you wear fedoras, according to this comic
>>
Normies aren't like that.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (99 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
99 KB, 1280x720
Pretty accurate, only the people doing these things look like this and they make sure to slap it on Youtube to make sure everyone sees them doing it.
>>
No modern girl or woman would want the guy on the left either. Hell, for some, the guy on the right might have a certain kind of appeal, whereas no woman at all wants a "nice guy".

Which is tragically funny, because there's a difference between a good guy and a nice guy, but women don't understand it.
>>
>>24635014
you really seem to know what women want, do you have a gf, please post some tips bra
>>
>>24634854

WHY DO FAT PEOPLE ALWAYS GO TO THE MALL WITH THEIR MOTHERS ON THE SAME DAY THAT SKINNY PEOPLE ARE DONATING BLOOD?

WHY ARE THEY THAT WAY?
>>
>>24634854
that guy on the left should lift a bit more desu
>>
File: 938.png (29 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
938.png
29 KB, 256x256
>>24634854
just saw this on imgur fellow normie
>>
>>24634854

>posting the edited version

Come on we all know both of the guy end up alone.
>>
File: 1423869224591.jpg (4 KB, 250x168) Image search: [Google]
1423869224591.jpg
4 KB, 250x168
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEREREREREEEEEEEEEEEEREERREEREREREEE4EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
muh halo effect
>>
>>24635143

I've seen people repost imgur stuff here and vice versa for a long time.
It gets old.
>>
>>24634854
Dude on the left looks like a mega try-hard.
>>
>>24635014

You don't know shit

>>24635043

He doesn't know shit

Only way to win a girl is to make her feel good. That's literally fucking it. If you're showering her with gifts, compliments, and money yet she won't let you bang then you ain't making her feel good in the first place.
>>
what the hell is kamarin
stupid fucking cunt
>>
File: fixed.png (1 MB, 832x1200) Image search: [Google]
fixed.png
1 MB, 832x1200
This is more accurate.
>>
>>24635208
you can make a girl feel good by giving her lots of attention, for instance this ex-gf of mine just sent me a snapchat after 3 months of nothing, obviously wants attention now. doesnt mean she wants to fuck. beta orbiters make girls feel good aaaallll the time, and what do they get?
>>
>>24634854
I love how you guys cant even take a hit and admit that you are not a nice guy or that women just pref nice guys that are not creeps.
>>
>Just world fallacy

I wonder how much it'll fuck with normies heads when they realize how soulless women are with it comes to partner selection. Women LOVE Psycopaths. Murderers? Rapists? Love em. The more alpha they are, the better.
>>
>>24635339
I'm all of these things and i dont have a gf?
: ^ )
>>
File: mystery.jpg (446 KB, 800x1067) Image search: [Google]
mystery.jpg
446 KB, 800x1067
>>24634854
>normalfag isn't telling everyone about his good deeds on Facebook
>gf isn't fucking Chad and Jamal behind his back

0/10. Completely inaccurate.
>>
>>24635208
You also don't know shit. Women have a built in Stockholm syndrome. Treat like them utter shit and exert dominance and they will melt for you. I had some female friend piss me off so I took her LoL account she had spent over $200 on over the course of years and got it perma banned and she came crawling, crying and saying she deserved it.
>>
File: 5655868568.jpg (13 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
5655868568.jpg
13 KB, 320x240
>be awkward unkempt geeky looking shy dude
>I'm automatically seen as muh-soggy-kneeist sexist scumbag even if I haven't done anything wrong

And comics like that are not helping at all. It's just enforcing the stereotype that ugly = bad person, handsome = good person. Even if I dressed neatly I would still be an awkward aspie.
>>
>>24635001
This right here. In the last few months I keep seeing these videos on normie book of people whoring out homeless people for likes and views. It's extremely transparent and exploitative, but they constantly get millions of views and thousands of people jerking themselves off about how much perspective they have and how great the homeless are. The lack of self awareness is almost unfathomable, but I lost expectation a long time ago
>>
>>24635339
>I wonder how much it'll fuck with normies heads when they realize
>when they realize
>normies
>when they realize
>normies
>realize
Top kek
>>
>>24634854
>not a neckbeard
>not into mlp
>doesn't live with mum
>no fedora
>not overweight

So according to this picture, I should be getting the pusspuss.
>>
>>24637326
>tfw spend a weekend every few weeks helping at a homeless campsite because my new pastor has a hard on for charity
>he asked me if I wanted to and seeing as he was new I did it to make him feel comfortable
>started enjoying it, met some cool people there
>in uni one day
>theres a crowd of normies in polsci class
>one of the girls says "hey anon check this"
>shows me a video of some guy giving a homeless guy a car ride and like $20
>its some cunt in pur class showing everyone how he did something nice for a bum
>i say "I dont get it"
>"oh maybe if you were a nice person like james you'd understand"
>mfw
>>
>>24637385
lel

Such is the plight of the true saints
>>
>>24637385
It's like something out of a work of satire. What a fucking world. The longer I live the more absurd it seems. But why should it seem absurd? What am I basing my reality off of, if this is the only one ive ever known?
>>
>all the guys i reject are actually just evil assholes
How convenient.
>>
File: image.png (38 KB, 175x200) Image search: [Google]
image.png
38 KB, 175x200
>>24637385
Jesus Christ normies are this fucking vapid aren't they? Thinking because someone posts a video of some good deed that makes them some kind of new age Saint? Don't they realize the selfless act becomes meaningless when you try as hard as you can to take credit for it to give yourself some kind of value?
>>
>>24634902
Stop being so entitled. I hate you "nice guys". You only care about sex. You're not really a nice guy, you're an asshole.
>>
>>24634854
That's literally attractive person vs unattractive.

The dialogue could easily be swapped for the same effect.
>>
>>24635297
>I love how you guys cant even take a hit and admit that you are not a nice guy or that women just pref nice guys that are not creeps.
I don't love how you are talking complete fucking bullshit; if you'd open your eyes you'd see that most here do have a very low opinion of themselves.

You're just taking this as an opportunity to shit on people, you shit.

Also using "I love how" to describe something you dislike is a really poor kind of sarcasm.
>>
>>24634854
>guy on the left is an attractive chad
>guy on right is an ugly neckbeard
If the roles were reversed the same person would have gotten the gf.
>>
>>24634972
Good people aren't good people to get a gf. If you're doing that, you're not a good person.

Also, for all of you autistic as fuck robots, most normies enjoy doing good things for other people. And you guys act more entitled than 13 year old girls. You're bad people and normies can sense it. That's why you're fucked. It's because you're douches and blame other people for it. That hate in your heart? feel it? Yea, so do the normies. And the hate should be directed towards the person you've become, not the innocent people avoiding your hate and sense of entitlement.
>>
>>24637770
All this generalisation. See
>>24637642
>>
>>24637770
This is incorrect tbqh, familamilimlam.
>>
>>24635430
I'd kill to see Mystery take black cock
>>
File: 87.jpg (34 KB, 605x605) Image search: [Google]
87.jpg
34 KB, 605x605
>the whole process of asking out is completely relying on men
>some men can't handle the pressure because all men are simply not confident and charming like television would like you to believe
>if you're shy, have confidence issues, and don't know how to talk to women; you're a bad person
>>
>>24637992
The only winning move etc etc
>>
File: 1312203376340.jpg (20 KB, 582x329) Image search: [Google]
1312203376340.jpg
20 KB, 582x329
>>24637385
I give blood whenever I'm eligible and I volunteer. While doing these things I regularly see people taking selfies while they're on the blood donation table, or while they're serving dinner to people down on their luck. They do it because it makes them feel good and it makes them look good on Instagram/Facebook.

Normies are vapid as shit. Robots are in a great spot because we literally have no one to impress. People just need to start doing things besides shitposting.
>>
>>24637582
>didn't mention sex in his post at all
>girls are entitled as fuck so they assume everyone wants that
fuck you, hope your dog dies
>>
>>24638677

That's the joke dipshit.
>>
>>24637846
I would never racemix, it's for degenerates.
>>
File: niceguys.png (1 MB, 832x1200) Image search: [Google]
niceguys.png
1 MB, 832x1200
>>24634854
fixed that image
>>
This picture just triggered me

Did you guys notice the trend of normies performing some charitable act(giving a homeless guy large sum of money,building homeless lady a little shack) and filming it to post on social media?

Like for fucks sake if you're gonna do something nice do it out of the kindness of your heart not to fucking fish likes out of social media.
>>
>>24639170
I have the fantasy of kidnapping anti-racemixing women, keeping them in my BDSM rape dungeon, impregnating them and forcing them to give birth to my mixed children against their will.

I don't make fun of your fantasies (I think they are very nice) so please do not make fun of mine.
>>
File: realità.png (802 KB, 665x1633) Image search: [Google]
realità.png
802 KB, 665x1633
>>24634854
original fix [truly original content]
>>
>>24639372
This would be hot if it were a white man speaking like this. Instead, it just makes me recoil in disgust.
>>
The guy on the right is a more interesting character. Isn't that better than getting laid?
>>
>>24639343
I can see it now

>hey, buddy. Want a gorrillion likes on fecesbook? Give me $20 and take a picture.
>>
>>24635014

You're actually right. I live in an area where there's lots of train hoppers, vagabonds, travelers, etc. and holy shit, the semi attractive-attractive guys seriously get some bitches. I mean they fuck upper middle class girls. It's ridiculous.
>>
File: image.jpg (183 KB, 374x1003) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
183 KB, 374x1003
Have you ever wondered why lonely men are demonized? It's the Just-World fallacy. An unattractive man is a deficient person in a moral sense.

The reality of modern dating can't be the way it is because if it did, that means manipulative assholes who think women are inferior are getting laid. And any self-professed nice guy who complains about having woman problems must not really be nice and must actually be a manipulative and entitled ass. Because if he were actually nice, it means that genuinely nice guys aren't getting laid.

So we see this veil of arguments: PUA doesn't work -- it's all made up lies and stories by losers on the internet. In the few cases it does work, those women are damaged, but it doesn't work on real, normal women. And in the few cases it does, it's all through lies and deception and manipulation and trickery. And in any other cases, it's all through rape.

And any time any guy complains that he had woman problems when he tried things the normal, conventional, friendly, nice guy way, it's because he's unwashed and hideous and unrealistically expects to succeed without taking the time to look good and learn basic social skills. But if he's not like that, then it's because he's only approaching super-models instead of realistic average women. But if it's not that, then it's because he's actually desperate and sending out invisible desperation signals and turning women off. But if it's not that, it's because he's actually an entitled misogynist and is sending out invisible entitlement signals and turning women off. But if it's not that, he's probably raping people.

And, as we all know, women are intuitive and can sense these things about men;if you're rejected its a defect on your part.
>>
>>24640869
Fuck I never looked at it this way.

The reasoning that men who don't get laid are evil is tweaked and pushed to match any situation. You literally cannot win.
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.