[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why do women get all defensive when you mention MGTOW?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 152
Thread images: 25
File: blackpillmaster.png (524 KB, 643x539) Image search: [Google]
blackpillmaster.png
524 KB, 643x539
why do women get all defensive when you mention MGTOW?
>>
File: 1415678957367.jpg (100 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1415678957367.jpg
100 KB, 499x499
>>24605790
They know their time is coming to an end, pham. Their entire value depends on garnering attention of men and we're breaking that paradigm.
>>
Because it's the male equivalent to feminism. Even the normalfags are getting sick of it.
>>
>>24605790
i have no idea, you'd think they'd be glad to be rid of you. i'm pretty sure smart ones don't care at all
>>
I have no idea what any of that stands for
>>
MGTOW is a nice idea in theory, but in practice every online mgtow community I've looked at has been absolutely OBSESSED with women to the point where they talked about almost nothing else.

the idea that they're trying to remove women from their lives is a joke, women are all they think about.
>>
File: wrong mgtow.png (957 KB, 1000x571) Image search: [Google]
wrong mgtow.png
957 KB, 1000x571
>>24605790
Not really. One less creepy autist to harass us, I'm good with that.
>>
>>24607810
yeah i think this may be the answer. women wouldn't notice MGTOW otherwise, because it's literally indistinguishable from normal life
>>
Do they? It pretty much exclusively involves men who were never part of the breeding pool to begin with.
>>
Same reason roaches freak out when you turn on the lights
>>
>>24607950
what a good post, upvoted from me senpai
>>
>>24607950
>>24607995

i'm willing to bet you guys also bitch about how feminists are oppressing you, thus making you no better than a woman. which is the problem with MGTOW - you're all whiny women with penises. it's lame. be a fucking man, don't join some sissy help group.
>>
Because they're afraid of losing their resources. If men go their own way then they won't feel the need to spend their time, money, and energy on women. So women literally go into a panic when they hear about men doing stuff for themselves and not for women.
>>
>>24605790
Because MGTOW = faggotry.
>>
>>24605790
why do you get all defensive if she mentions feminist movements?
>>
pretty sure most dont even know what the fuck MGTOW is
>>
>/r9k/ posters think they have authority to slander mgtow

Top kek. You'll all realise how overrated relationships are after the first few months of having a gf
>>
Why the fuck would you talk to women about MGTOW? It's unavoidable they'd over hear it somewhere. Knowingly engaging in a conversation about it with them is not going your own way especially if the conversation is framed around the subject.
>>
>>24611031
Okay let's say you're going down a path.
There are over hanging branches.
If a woman comes on your path it is because she's on one of those branches and is looking to get ACROSS your path. Not down the path with you.
You know what I mean?
>>
>>24611091
They want you to bench that branch down and be a fucking body guard going down the path till they find another branch to swing off on. There are a lot of paths and they think yours is gonna run into the rest of them. Which is wrong. They have a guaranteed safe path and want to explore a bunch of other ones thinking they all go the same place because they can always go back to their safe one they started on.
>>
>>24608038

The "whining" comes from MRA's.

MGTOW's have just thrown up their arms and walked away.

There's really no point in lobbying for men's issues. We're just considered worth less in the grand scheme. Eggs=expensive, sperm=cheap.
>>
>>24610920

If your gf is wack and got a shitty pussy and a bad attitude maybe. Or you're shit.
>>
Because MGTOW are just a different flavor of SJW.
>>
>>24612204
MRA is SJW. MGTOW is just men who chose to go their own way without bothering aynone
>>
Can someone define MGTOW for me please? As far as I can tell, it's just bitter nerds who have zero chance to get laid so they just say "I reject you before you reject me!" as a sort of defense mechanism for their fragile egos
>>
>>24612355
For the most part, that's what they are.
I consider myself mgtow but I never posted in any related forums. When I watch videos I just find them pathetic. True mgtow just gtow and dont feel the need to "right, guys?" all over the internet.
>>
>>24605790
>eggman smokes

dropped
>>
File: 1437687952922.jpg (195 KB, 843x526) Image search: [Google]
1437687952922.jpg
195 KB, 843x526
>>24605790

Because the feel threatened.

Men are starting to wake up to women's bullshit, and in response women feel threatened by it. They will resort to any and all shaming tactics to get men back in line, but it won't work like it used to.

Men know now that they have a raw deal.

Men know now that all women are cheaters.

Men know now that the only sure way to happiness is a life geared towards one's hobbies.

MGTOW is taking the world by storm, and there's not a damn thing women can do to stop it. Sorry ladies, you just lost your meal ticket.
>>
Because it renders them obsolete.
>>
File: 1369652529366.jpg (72 KB, 450x354) Image search: [Google]
1369652529366.jpg
72 KB, 450x354
>>24605790
https://youtu.be/pYOKtyAAKLA
It's not only women who hate and get all defensive about MGTOW.
We are living in a times where memes are becoming reality. Maybe they weren't memes to begin with. Maybe going your own way, abandoning 3DPD is a legitimate choice for men who don't want to deal with women and their bullshit. Maybe both women and men who still want to play that rigged game get upset about others leaving the game and going their own way.
>>
File: 1430875616386.png (208 KB, 964x771) Image search: [Google]
1430875616386.png
208 KB, 964x771
>>24612556

It's literally the definition of misery loves company

>hurr u gotta play le game
>u dont want a woman must be gay

Senseless bullshit. Let them bitch and complain while we enjoy our independence.
>>
>>24612556
Pretty much this. People don't like when they're shown how stupid and meaningless their lives are.
>>
>>24605790
Not all women. I couldn't care less what you do with your life
>>
>>24612556
Hermits, monks and mountain men have been a thing since before history began. It certainly is a legitimate choice for a man. Especially in the old days where the Chad kings and nobles would just hoard all the waifus in their harems.
>>
File: wha.jpg (94 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
wha.jpg
94 KB, 800x600
>>24612176
>MRA's
I don't understand.
>>
>>24612355
It's men going their own way. How else do you define it. I'm pretty much an MGTOW I'm not some ultra 10/10 chad and it's not a pre-emptive fuck you. I'm not anti-relationships or anti- whatever you want to call it cause I have some sort of inferiority complex.
I simply cannot relate to anyone. I can charm females if they want to be charmed. I an fit in if I need to fit in for the most part.
Men get titled as some sort of commitment-phobic thing when obviously there is an echo chamber here about women not wanting men. It's clearly established it's just luck to be a guy like me.
So I'm just some dude who wants to live his life, women just want to make it worse. There is no changing it they just have a different objective in life. They hate fucking everybody.
It is what it is.
>>
>>24612176
MRA are ruining their own movement
>>
>>24607950
Because they fear being discovered by a possible predator? I don't know how astute that is. Women are angry at mgtow because they are afraid of predators. No.
>>
>>24608038
You sound like a woman.
>>
>>24613079
MRE =/= MRA
>>
>>24607768
>male equivalent to feminism
I disagree.

Feminists demand that everyone play by their rules, men included.

MGTOW just say, "fuck all that stupid bullshit, I'm going to hang out over here in my own corner and let you retards do whatever the fuck you want"
>>
>>24610920
Anyone has the authority to think critically about ideas. Social pressure should not attempt to prevent that.
>>
>>24607768
"Mens Rights" is the male equivalent of feminism. MGTOW is literally just doing whatever the fuck you want to do. Including both giving and not giving a fuck.
>>
I like mgtow. Many men will feel relieved from the stress of needing to find a mate/be on their best (or certain) behavior(s) around women. Like acne-kun said, they will be beeeeing themselves, as trite as it sounds. And ironically they will be more likely to attract a woman. Women get bored by a man who agrees with everything she says. A man who is is own person is interesting to a woman.
>>
>>24614162
Feminism isn't about rights any more. It's about cunts who want to control what everyone else thinks of them.
>>
>>24614113
Agreed. The people saying it's the same thing are likely feminists. The SJW shit is all about power through victimhood. That's nothing like mgtow.
>>
>>24614219
True. But Mens Right is a decent comparison because both ideologies are based on bitching and moaning.
>>
>>24614249
Any group that identifies another group as its enemy will do a lot of complaining about the other group.
>>
File: 1444435011292.jpg (63 KB, 550x361) Image search: [Google]
1444435011292.jpg
63 KB, 550x361
>Roasties get toastie at the thought of men not worshiping their stank vaginas anymore.
>>
>>24614200
A man who is HIS own person is interesting to a woman.
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 284x287) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 284x287
>>24614281
M-muh stank
>>
File: 1429186804036.jpg (59 KB, 483x308) Image search: [Google]
1429186804036.jpg
59 KB, 483x308
There's nothing wrong with saying that you won't contribute to the dating/betabux pool any more and go your own way
>women will respond with "w-well you're only saying that because you can't get laid anyway!"
okay, so why are you so grumpy about everyone deciding to leave? It doesn't take a genius to realize that for alot of guys having a steady, stable relationship is just not possible with the caliber of women nowadays.
>"y-you're just bitter, we didn't want to fuck you anyway"
then why do they always get so pissed off whenever someone makes a post on an anonymous imageboard saying that they're going to focus on making themselves happy and not go after 3DPD.
It's not because the woman is losing a mate, it's because when men decide to focus on themselves it means less betabux and orbiters for the stacies to capitalize on. Imagine if every man, EVERY MAN who wasn't a 10/10 alpha chad decided to buy a body pillow and ignore real women. There would be no more gifts, no more beta providers and "nice guys" to mop up stacy's spills. But even the "le so quirky" girls would lose out on all the men who were giving them online attention (that's what a "fembot" is, it's just a girl who can't be a stacy so she leverages her vagina to become an online one) dry up. Chads will pump and dump to their hearts content and women would realize that they live infantile, unsustainable lives. That's why they hate men choosing to do with their lives as they please. Because they are selfish, wet holes and when they see men doing something without them they have to walk over and try to fucking ruin it for attention and compliments. Literally vultures, 0/10 would ignore again
>>
>>24612556
>We are living in a times where memes are becoming reality

I hope to see poopoo peepeee pepe become a reality one day
>>
>>24605790
because there are loads of lonely, good women out there. they're just shy and not that hot so dudes pump n dump them, then they get jaded because they think all men just want to use them for their bodies..
>>
File: trump.gif (2 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
trump.gif
2 MB, 320x180
>>24605790
MGTOW is a Chad move, to outsmart us all, puting us out of the game.
>>
>>24614579
what you forgot to mention is that almost all of them have kids that they expect some beta to raise
>>
File: 124543674375534534634534.jpg (105 KB, 640x740) Image search: [Google]
124543674375534534634534.jpg
105 KB, 640x740
>>24614540
>I hope to see poopoo peepeee pepe become a reality
The commentary is hilarious.
https://youtu.be/L9VGBBeABqY
>>
>>24614579
>because there are loads of lonely, good women out there
No, just stop.
>>
I'm a girl and I love MGTOW.
It promotes self realization, and can actually appeal to on-the fence folk in regards to the loss of the western male identity.
In contrast with dodgin' the Rodge, it's non-violent.
In contrast with PUA shit, it isn't about stooping and manipulating.
In contrast with the nu-male life, you actually get to be men.

I mean I'm vaguely worried about the white birth rate, but that's probably because I'm a paranoid racist.
>>
>>24612393
>being this new

DROPPED
>>
>>24615713
As a girl I like MGTOW because it means less beta losers hitting on me.
>>
>>24615889
You mean as a 400lb girl who has a small warty penis and neckbeard who is only a girl on 4chan right?
>>
>>24615935
>projecting this hard

yes anon that is totally right, your were totally not dscribing yourself ;-)
>>
I'm not defensive. I am a WGTOW. I give up, too.
>>
File: pepe poopoo.png (239 KB, 491x495) Image search: [Google]
pepe poopoo.png
239 KB, 491x495
>>24614540
He has anon. We will see more of our memes come to life. Someone on /pol/ explained why our memes are manipulating reality.
>>
>>24607768
>saying "i am never going to get married or live with a woman" is just as bad as feminism

Dude what the FUCK are you talking about
>>
File: laughingpepe.jpg (25 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
laughingpepe.jpg
25 KB, 400x386
>>24615991

>WGTOW
>>
File: 1448469459277.png (536 KB, 1280x1109) Image search: [Google]
1448469459277.png
536 KB, 1280x1109
>mgtow is sjw!!
>mgtow is just feminism!!
>>
>>24605790
because its a movement that if spread wild and free would mean the end of their beta orbiters and free tickets

THEY ACTUALLY have to become INTERESTING, FAITHFUL, DEVOTED girls
>>
>>24615991

>im a girl everybody!

Kill yourself
>>
>>24616044
>entire life devoted to complaining about women and their privileges
>not sjw
>>
>>24616173
I identify as MGTOW. When did I devote my entire life to complaining about women and their privileges? This is news to me.
>>
>>24616213
>sarcasm makes me seem so smart
when you defined your lifestyle by the fact that you don't trust women and/or are scared by them enough to never have relationships. id say you'd still be attempting a normal life if the entire point of mgtow wasn't to just have internet conversations about women that you don't even know. it's 1% "do what you want XDD (unless you want to have a family)" and the rest is muh privilege muh oppression
>>
>>24616162
the op is literally asking why slits do something.
>>
File: 1444977036756.gif (647 KB, 500x289) Image search: [Google]
1444977036756.gif
647 KB, 500x289
>>24615889

>doesn't want to be hit on by betas
>spends time browseing a mongolian bicycle board for betas and losers

You keep on doing you, prince charming is allready on his way
>>
>>24616307
Wrong again. I will never cohabitate or live with a woman. That is the extent of my MGTOW. I'm black, 6'5, slim, and good looking. I can prove all of this if you like. I go to nightclubs all the time and am fucking some club rat every other weekend. I plan to live my life, save my money, work out, walk my dog, travel, make male friends, and die; leaving all my assets to my brother's son. Women are human parasites and i wont let one latch onto me.
>>
>>24615981
why do girls have the shittiest insults?
>>
File: 1447716494030.jpg (32 KB, 247x250) Image search: [Google]
1447716494030.jpg
32 KB, 247x250
>>24616307
mgtow-monks choose to never have relationships or contact with women, as they think that women are truely incapable of them. Moderate Mgtows just don't attach themselves to women and focus on their own desires, instead of revolving their whole lifes around "getting that poon".
There is a difference.
Besides, you attack the "voices" of mgtow, not the movement (I hate to use that word, damn) in itself. There is a huge voiceless mass of MGTOWs out there, that just exist. It's just like racists, for lack of a better example. I can be a racist laying fire to ghettos by night and in private but a very PC white-collar worker in public life, you don't "see" MGTOWs as they are indistinguishable, only by their behaviour and for that you need to know one.
SJWs on the other hand make sure that you regocgnize them as SJWs or MRAs, since their life revolves around being SJW/MRA.

But let's face it, my words are lost on you since you jsut want to rage.
>>
File: caged.png (79 KB, 300x248) Image search: [Google]
caged.png
79 KB, 300x248
>>24605790
Women don't care, only a tiny minority of men are in on it and only make up a small proportion of men who aren't marrying. If women get butthurt it is more because of their "if you're not with us you're against us" mentality.

MGTOW is just a meme.

Marrying a modern woman won't result in the idyllic nuclear family my grandparents had, but that doesn't mean I'm going to dig a hole and die in it. The point is to undo the damage and find ways around it, not to cage yourself. They want you to cage yourself, it is little loss to them if they can't divorce you and take your money, there are already numerous taxes and welfare schemes that discriminate against men and these are set to be expanded.
>>
>>24616419
>he thinks choosing to be a perpetual bachelor who fucks sluts is MGTOW

who are you kidding dude? if my insult doesn't apply to you then you wouldn't be trying so hard to convince me that you have an otherwise normal life on r9k of all places. for those kinds of people, good for them man, not everyone can have it all and it's healthy to be positive. but mgtow isn't about self respect as much as it is just whining about women and berating them. you'd only be going your "own" way how committed you are to reddit or wherever you do it.
>>
>>24616624
>he thinks choosing to be a perpetual bachelor who fucks sluts is MGTOW

It is. MGTOW means you won't get married or have kids. I wont. You've created a narrative in your mind so you can put all MGTOW in a box, and because I dont fit your narrative, amI apparently must not be MGTOW. You dobt have a clue what you're talking about, better quit while you're behind.
>>
>>24616568
>literally calls it a movement
>"btw all these dudes that are single but don't want anything to do with my movement are also MGTOW XDDD"

you have no clue what you're talking about. the dudes into this shit do revolve their life around "getting that poon" but either do it passive aggressively because they will never get it, or sleep around with girls and show off to everyone else how they can do it without any committed relationships. i'm not talking about your "behavior" or your "desires" outside of this shit, like you wouldnt be talking about SJW morons in how they have breakfast or watch a movie. I'm talking about the specific content and the behavior and the desires altogether related to this identity and movement and for many of them that's all they have, complain about women and get some entertainment out of it. there's nothing that distinguishes it from sjw shit, you only try to claim that the individuals are not as pathetic beyond the internet memes and rants, which doesn't add up a lot of the time.
>>
>>24616716
that's not what it is in any way. you might as well say that anyone who believes in having human rights is SJW with that logic.
>>
>>24616590
>but that doesn't mean I'm going to dig a hole and die in it.
enjoy rotting in the open air, then
>>
>>24616797
From the offician facebook

>+ MGTOW Definition: +
>1. men going their own way - applies to all men who don't subscribe to the "traditional lifestyle" i.e. go to school, graduate college, find a girl, settle down, get married, have kids, etc/etc...singular is mghow - man going his own way.

Sorry some redditor told you all MGTOW are MRA virgin neckbeards. MGTOW means you live your life with happiness as goal, not women or relationshits. You'll never see a MGTOW say >tfw no gf unless he means the feel is a good feel
>>
File: suddenly.gif (2 MB, 355x275) Image search: [Google]
suddenly.gif
2 MB, 355x275
a lot of feminist arguments are pretty much bullshit but in defense of MGTOW.

>marriage laws are fucked and prenups are useless.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHVZa5bGQrI
>>
>>24605790
MGTOW is bs tbqhwyfam. 99% of the guys would abandon it the minute a qt3.14 showed any amount of interest.
>>
>>24612556
the sound this faggot makes at the end of all of his sentences angers me
>>
>>24616910
>don't listen to a dude on reddit, listen to a dude on facebook. missing out on a fundamental part of life that has been standard for millennia is itself a pursuit of happiness! every single guy is a member of my euphoric club and we are strong independent women who don't need no man!

i still don't get how you think that's a good thing or that you aren't exactly like every sjw and feminist, but you seem pretty happy ;)
>>
>>24616977

You realize you can still fuck qts and be mgtow right?

ITT people being ignorant and afraid of things they dont understand
>>
>>24605790
If you don't desire their pussy, they can't use it to manipulate you to get what they want from you.
>>
>>24605790
because it was designed by and for gay men, and women somewhat believe the propaganda they create will make more gays
>>
>>24617028
Didn't realize. Apparently I misunderstand it. I'll stop being lazy and google it. Haven't looked into it because I'm happy as I am now.

Tbqh it seems like you guys are a few steps away from holding signs that say "I need MGTOW because..."

Not afraid of it though. Women can get BTFOd all day for all I care.
>>
>>24616977

They most definitely would. The sad part is that the spinelessness that led them to the "MGTOW" movement in the first place is what's preventing them from attracting women.
>>
Women and betas/alphas hate MGTOW because it reveals how worthless women are nowadays and how chasing them are a waste of time.

A lot of men hate MGTOW, just as much as women, because it openly makes them look like c ucks and that they have been wasting their time on nothing.
>>
mgtow is just a bunch of dudebros and failed normalfags
>>
>>24616977
I agree with this. And then they would fuck it up by altering their personality/behavior in order to try and be attractive/accomodating to her, thus returning to their beta selves and fucking everything up. Don't be MGTOW in the streets and beta in the sheets. Bee yourself in the streets and yourself in the sheets.
>>
File: mgtow.jpg (84 KB, 1024x568) Image search: [Google]
mgtow.jpg
84 KB, 1024x568
>>24605790
They don't, because you're a liar trying to get people on your gay meme where men slap boners with each other and jerk off to twinks who wear rainbow-striped socks
>>
>>24618387
lol wut

>u hav ben poop'd for peep poopers because your pooper was poopapoopapull
>>
File: one way to gay street.jpg (36 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
one way to gay street.jpg
36 KB, 500x333
>>24618458
>Men Going Their Own Way

Yeah, which way is that?
>>
Who even brings this kind of shit up in normal conversation in real life?
>>
>>24618519
It doesn't mean not liking girls. It means abandoning the desperate search and working on yourself and doing things on your own terms instead of always being like tfw no gf. It means you stop treating women like magical creatures that are a big deal and, like, fart in front of them because you're going your own way and not underneath their pressure. Ironically women like guys with a strong sense of self. Yeah I would say it's about cultivating a strong sense of self. Making it gay is bringing it back to sexualizing everything and making the objective sex, when the point of mgtow is to drop that objective if it's causing you pain and misery. A m going his ow could make his objective sex and enjoy himself and that would still be mgtow. It's just bringing women down from their positions of hoooo muh gaaaawwwddd biggest deal eveeerrrrruuhhhh
>>
File: ded.gif (2 MB, 234x200) Image search: [Google]
ded.gif
2 MB, 234x200
>>24618519
You fuck, this is attempted murder.
>>
>>24618604
>"OH YEAH WELL I DON'T NEED WOMEN, I AM A MAN GOING HIS OWN WAY" he said as he stood up from the Thanksgivngdinner table after his Aunt had innocently asked if he had found a girlfriend yet at 25 years old. He stomped down the stairs and slammed his door shut before kicking a few piss bottles around in frustration. "NO ROASTIE IS GOING TO GET A PIECE OF THIS!" he assured himself as he ever-so lightly unwillingly shit the tiniest bit of diarrhea in his week-old underwear.
>>
>>24618677
so in going your own way you do things to 'improve' yourself and /actually/ become desirable to women?

wow!! you're so above the influence of women!
>>
File: lucie vallender.png (347 KB, 672x671) Image search: [Google]
lucie vallender.png
347 KB, 672x671
>>24618677
>board is full of roastie/feminist hate thread/women hate threads
>board is full GIRLDICK/BOIPUCCI/TRAP/IT'S NOT GAY IF THE BALLS DON'T TOUCH/MEN MAKE BETTER GIRLS THAN WOMEN threads

A coincidence I'm sure.
>>
Mainly white women and beta white orbiters.
MGTOW isn't some new movement, it's literally how men lived their lives when they were 20-35 before the sexual revolution.
Then they married a cute 16-20 year old at 40.
>>
>>24618792
What universe do you live in?

Men and women both married in their early-mid 20s in those days with barely a few years difference between the two.

http://www.infoplease.com/ipa/A0005061.html
>>
>>24618737
I was pointing out the irony of women being into men with independent attitudes, not listing it as an actual objective. Almost though anon.
>>
>>24605790

Most women/feminists I know including myself think it's funny. If you're a genuine MGTOW, by all means, sever your ties to me and any other woman in your life.
>>
>>24618768
You do have a point. Wtf is up with all the traps? Share your theories.
>>
I honestly don't know.
Maybe it's because I'm black, but I look at MGTOW stuff and all I see is the same way of living in regards to relationships that I see literally 90% of the men in my family employ.
Especially the more ghetto sides.
Seems like it's something for men brainwashed by women who didn't have a good male role model growing up.
Personally, I don't think it's that great, not because of the movement itself, but because gender relations have gotten so bad that white, Asian, and Hispanic (kek) men are acting more like hood thugs in regards to women.
But, women brought it on themselves, so fuck em.
>>
>>24618937
>feminist

Please tell me more.
>>
>>24618727
Hahaha I love the earnestness. Nice writing skills anon.
>>
being a male who has no problems getting laid I still like the idea of MGTOW.
>>
>>24619001
I don't think I've ever seen a black feminist that was't some divorcee with grown children or childless career woman in her 40s.
>>
File: christine chandler.jpg (23 KB, 547x547) Image search: [Google]
christine chandler.jpg
23 KB, 547x547
>>24618989
well there's a old meme on /b/ and 4chan in general, it's that if you're a femanon you either have to "tits or gtfo".

So, most girls chose the latter especially when even if they did show their tits they would just be called a roastie toastie and be told to kill themselves and that they'll be doxxed, etc.

Now you're left with a bunch of sexually frustrated, and that's an understatement, and confused men all hanging out together with no women. A lot of these men are either totally gay or way deep in the closet and would never admit to being gay. A lot of these men crave as much attention as the femanons if not more. A lot of these men are very confused and twist the "tfw no gf" into "I WILL BECOME THE GF I NEVER HAD". Pic extremely related

Lo and behold, you're now left with a bunch angry virgin guys masturbating to each other, pretending that there are still women and that it's not gay to whack off to pictures of naked men because they happen to be wearing a hat or something.
>>
>>24619195
That's because no man is going to put up with an annoying, bitchy, cunty feminist, and since black women hate betas with a passion, that means Tyrone won't ever commit to her.
Though I'm sure they could find some white or Asian dude to take them if both parties are desperate enough.
>>
>>24619401
>>24619401
>Tyrone
>beta

not a whole lot of what you wrote made sense
>>
>>24619457
>I have terrible reading comprehension
Yea, we know.
>>
>>24619380
I guess it's simply a matter of practicality then. Girls are impossible; hey, this guy looks girly enough AND he's gay and extremely horny... I might have a shot.

And I agree that the people who start thinking that way were always gay somewhere inside. Any real straight male would be appalled at a penis sexually, like the guy in Slingblade.
>>
>>24619624
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCJZij74-J0
>>
File: aroundwhites.jpg (40 KB, 533x638) Image search: [Google]
aroundwhites.jpg
40 KB, 533x638
>>24614236

>The SJW shit is all about power through victimhood. That's nothing like mgtow.

men saying they're victims in a society that caters to women who all want multiple chad cocks

no that's not a victim mentality at all :^)
>>
>>24615981
Just adding to the stereotype that girls are not funny and shit at insults.

Get out.
>>
>>24619763
not really, unfunny lady. they're saying "you know what? i'm done with this. it's not worth all this suffering." they may or may not complain about society being unfair to men, but that's not actually what mgtow is about. try again.
>>
>>24619883

I like MGTOW and I'm not lady man

I'm just saying it's funny how people chastise feminism for being a victim mentality when MGTOW is a total victim mentality to the extreme, assuming women want tons of shit from you and will cheat on you unless you pass shit tests.

It's a total victim mentality.
>>
>>24619949
>when MGTOW is a total victim mentality to the extreme, assuming women want tons of shit from you and will cheat on you unless you pass shit tests.
That's not a victim mentality.
Are you retarded?
That's just being paranoid and rightfully so.
>>
>>24619949
difference being MGTOW doesnt have the suppotr of Government, Law, all women, white knights, and basically everything ever

go ahead, try it out, go to any public setting and start bad mouthing MGTOW, you might get 1 person out of a 100 who disagrees with you

now do it to feminism, lets see if you dont get in fist fights with women and men over just words
>>
>>24619949
so what if bitter feelings lead you to a helpful solution? why are you so pissed that m are gtow? it's not about being bitter and hating women; it's about forgetting all that. so what if you've suffered and felt like a victim along the way? mgtow is NOT about being a victim.

sry anon but ur just wrong
>>
>>24619013
>Please tell me more.

Like?
>>
wow this shit thread lasted this long
>>
Honestly, as a well read and implicit existentialist, there is nothing about MGTOW that isn't in denial, op.
The vagrancy is that we know that a culture based on polygamy is intended to bring about the aspect of group performance in every instance, where the reality of life still takes place most commonly on a 2 person basis.
Direct and undivided interaction is still the most friendly, even though it's less efficient. People will eventually devalue the experiences of hypogamy to the lifestyles of those who have to cut themselves brief to actually hang out with a lot of different people during the day hours. Women have already done this but to MGTOW. For gods sakes their shirt says you don't need their shit like what fagbait what more could corrupt a worm such as these
>>
>>24620016
to add to what i was saying, you could pine for a woman day and night and be totally miserable, without ever taking it out on them, and decide to "go your own way" to save yourself from suffering.
>>
>>24620010

that's true, feminism is widely accepted while MGTOW is ridiculed and chastised
>>
>>24620016

literally not pissed at MGTOW at all, merely pointing out that MGTOW is based on the fear of victimization from relationships with women, assuming that it's better to not be in a relationship purely because the woman will take advantage of you
>>
>>24620010
>now do it to feminism, lets see if you dont get in fist fights with women and men over just words

that's how you know feminism is an ideology. people in general don't realize it. it's like being a hardcore communist or capitalist and not even knowing it.
>>
>>24620016

>sorry anon but ur just wrong

cry some more that I point out flaws in your little babby robot ideology

I'm here on r9k, I just don't delude myself about the things I buy into. MGTOW has valid points about the advantages of being alone versus being in a relationship, but I don't delude myself by not thinking MGTOW isn't created by beta keks who think all women kek men because they keep getting keked
>>
>>24620197
Everything is an ideology, anon. It just doesn't call itself that.

>>24620143
For good reason, although most "widely accepted" feminism is really, really watered down.
>>
>>24605790

MGTOW use to be about men going there own way, fallowing their dream, not conforming the social pressures of getting married, becoming a father, working 9 to five or going university etc.

Now the MGTOW has turn into another MRA group that complaining about women and what they do.
>>
>>24620082
What makes you think polygamy has an intention? It is completely incidental that people that fuck are not considered at ends when in reality they usually are. Polygamy is because people can't fucking maintain a small pairing rather than the opposite of what you are saying that is brings people together.
I'll believe you're book smart, sure as fuck lacking street smarts though.
>>
>>24614579
>there are loads of lonely, good women out there

BWAHAHA
>>
>>24620082
>Honestly, as a well read and implicit existentialist
anon don't ever start a sentence like that because the only thing you're doing is making yourself sound insecure about your intelligence.

>The vagrancy is
which word were you trying to use there?

>we know that a culture based on polygamy is intended to bring about the aspect of group performance in every instance, where the reality of life still takes place most commonly on a 2 person basis.
polygamy is about group improvement, and there's an implication that that's an ideal we have strayed away from? and giving all your attention to one person is less efficient than spreading it out among many, yet this is what most people prefer.

>People will eventually devalue the experiences of hypogamy to the lifestyles of those who have to cut themselves brief to actually hang out with a lot of different people during the day hours
hypogamy is seeming to take hold of modern culture and will soon stop because people will see that they're dividing their attention among many men?

>Women have already done this but to MGTOW. For gods sakes their shirt says you don't need their shit like what fagbait what more could corrupt a worm such as these
wut
>>
>>24617009
....Complimennntsss
...ego strokkkeeed
...told meeee
...is thhhiiiss
...heard from her agaaaiin
>>
>>24614363
That is a hot Gwyndolin pic
>>
>>24620344
Notice the "dudes pump n dump them."
Used up whores upset that they can't get "good" men to commit, so now they want a beta provider.
>>
>>24620165
or for any other number of reasons, like it's really hard, and taking up a lot of your mental and emotional energy. you can't blame people for feeling like victims or upset, and you can't say that because people were led to ideas through suffering/victimhood means that the foundation of those ideas is suffering/victimhood.

mgtow is a solution for feeling like a poor victim, while feminism is victimhood as a solution.
>>
>>24620232
it sounds to me like you can't get over your perception of who created a perfectly valid and good idea.

creator of idea =/= idea

however i'm sure a shitton of betas will continue to misuse mgtow as a kind of passive-aggressive attack on women when the point is to forget all that.
>>
>>24620232
So you're mad at men getting kek'd for trying to not get kek'd? what's your point idiot?
>>
>>24607846
averagemgtow.jpg
>>
>>24620481
>mgtow is a solution for feeling like a poor victim, while feminism is victimhood as a solution.

I mean sure, MGTOW tend to believe this, yes.

>>24620461
>If a woman has sex with men that aren't me, she is used up. This is a healthy mindset.
>>
>>24607810
Just like r9k, for a board that hates women, there is sure a lot if them posted here at all times.
>>
>>24621701
>>If a woman has sex with men that aren't me, she is used up. This is a healthy mindset.
>Strawman
Kek, can women only argue with fallacies?
Being "pumped n dumped" by lots of different men is what makes a woman used up m8.
Unfortunately, lots of women are used up whores, so the pumping and dumping continues.
Thread replies: 152
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.