[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the longest you've been an orbiter? I orbited
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 500x375
What's the longest you've been an orbiter?

I orbited a girl for over 3 years before I finally told her off this past week. Felt good man.
>>
0 seconds
like, how does this even happen?
>>
>>24551864
By the time I realized it wasn't gonna happen, I was too deep in the friend zone to pull out.
>>
>>24551855
>I orbited a girl for over 3 years before I finally told her off this past week. Felt good man.

Told her off for doing what?
>>
>>24551894
you're a fucking normie if you EVER even spoke to a girl
so fuck off
>>
>>24551910
Told her she was a fat cunt.
>>
>>24551932
your reading comprehension is terrible. are you trolling?
>>
>>24551972
I told her off for being a fat cunt.

Better?
>>
What kind of relationship was it?
Did you two ever get physical?
>>
When I was 16 I orbited some girl on WoW for about 1.5 years. I was naive and thought she was into me with all the cutesy stuff she'd say.
Then I just blocked all contact with her
>>
never, why would you?
>>
>>24551991
and how was she a cunt? all we know so far is that you orbited her for three years
>>
>>24551995
No. It was all in my head.
>>
I've had a oneitis before, but she never let me become an orbiter. Feels good, not that I would ever sink to that level.
>>
>>24551932
So you were orbiting in the astronomical sense
>>
about 2 years

i'm obviously a weak beta for that, but thinking back on it she lead me on continuously and kept fucking with my head.

haven't seen her in years, last i heard she was addicted to heroin and shacked up with a drug dealer. hope she overdoses.
>>
10 months. She led me on while fucking several guys behind my back. I dropped her during the summer which was too late tbqh considering I already knew I was cukt at that point and was just in denial.
She still tries to get in touch with me and sent me a happy Thanksgiving text today but I have no intention of responding. I don't know why she still tries considering that she's now dating one of the guys she cukt me with.
>>
>there are people pathetic enough to orbit a girl
>>
>>24553466
>She still tries to get in touch with me and sent me a happy Thanksgiving text today but I have no intention of responding. I don't know why she still tries considering that she's now dating one of the guys she cukt me with.

did she send it specifically to you or was it some group message to everyone on her contact list?

if she just sent it to you she just wants to unload her emotional baggage onto you while chad fucks her on the side
>>
>>24551894
>friend zone

are you literally in high school
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.